PDA

View Full Version : Dear, officials: LeBron would like some calls

Purple&Gold24
04-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Miami Heat forward LeBron James did his best to hide the pain.

As he sat in front of his locker at the Verizon Center long after Wednesday's road game against the Washington Wizards was completed, he laughed with teammates. He even joked with reporters.

What James couldn't mask were the ice packs covering his body and the fact he sat in an ice tub longer than usual. James has taken his share of punishment this season on hard fouls, but said he feels referees are more lenient when he is on the receiving end.

"Sometimes it's unfair because of how strong I am," James said. "I can take punishment of course, but at the same time, I just feel like it's unfair sometimes."

James spoke on the topic after being fouled by Wizards forward Maurice Evans. On a breakaway, Evans grabbed James around the neck to stop the play. The foul wasn't vicious, but James felt it should have merited a flagrant. After it was ruled a normal foul, he argued with officials and was called for a technical.

"I don't know if Mo Evans' intention was to be dirty," James said. "I watch a lot of basketball. I see a lot of basketball every day. Every time someone gets grabbed around the neck, it's an automatic flagrant foul. If I'm wrong, tell me I'm wrong. But it seems like every time I get hit hard or a hard foul, and all I get is two shots and they take the ball out."

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said it's evident James often takes bumps and bruises on the court by the amount of treatment he receives after games.

"He absorbs a lot more contact than people realize," Spoelstra said. "He's big and tough enough that he shrugs it off. But you go in there and see him in the locker room, and he's got ice on pretty much every part of his body."

Add James to the category of the likes of Shaquille O'Neal, players who are often victimized by their size. Fouls are looked at differently because their massive body frames.

"He's a big, physical, strong guy," forward Chris Bosh said. "Guys feel like they have to put a little extra into it to stop him from getting to the basket, to stop him from scoring sometimes. It's a part of the game. He just has to make sure he delivers blows, too."

Guard Dwyane Wade said that's where Heat enforcers Juwan Howard and Jamaal Magloire come in. When Wizards guard John Wall threw a punch at center Zydrunas Ilgauskas in the first half Wednesday, Howard was one of the first to intervene. He pushed Wizards forward JaVale McGee, which resulted in him being ejected with Wall and Ilgauskas.

"You understand and accept you're going to get fouled," Wade said. "But sometimes, it's a little much. If we react a certain way, we'll get a technical foul. If we react too much, we won't be playing. That's tough. But we have to do that. It's part of our game. And that's why you have guys like Juwan Howard and Udonis Haslem, guys like that. They take up the slack for what you can't do."

:confused: LeBron doesnt get enough calls already?

Steelers23_06
04-01-2011, 12:42 PM
you cant read? he didnt say i dont get enough fouls he said they foul him rough and it isnt big because he's so beasty. its gonna happen though. refs arent gonna feel bad for a 6'8" monster. same thing happened with dwight a few months ago. refs aren't gonna feel bad for you when you have the strength of king kong lol. but if that would have been someone little like lets say rondo the C's def. would've got the ball and two shots. but i feel where he's coming from. it aint his fault he's that big lol.

Purple&Gold24
04-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Gotcha, nothing agaisnt him buddy.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-01-2011, 12:45 PM
LeBron wants more calls:laugh:

Kingz4L
04-01-2011, 12:46 PM
I watched a lot of Heat games, guys like Dwight,Lebron,Griffin, and Melo simply wont get all the calls because they would go to the freethrow line every time they drive in. Its all cool now but if one of them goes down and it ends their career. The Nba can kiss their future goodbye.

MalZee24
04-01-2011, 12:48 PM
So obviously u can't read or you're blowing it out of proportion with your pathetic title. It's understandable though cuz you're just another biased laker fan that has no credibility when talking about Lebron. It's always laker fans. Stop embarrassing all laker fans. Kobes the one with the rep of always whining for calls and slapping his hands/throwing his arms.

chitown815
04-01-2011, 12:49 PM
I Didn't read what the OP said but, isn't obvious he wants more call, he grabs his wrist after every drive and cries to the zebra

hyb152
04-01-2011, 12:51 PM
I wish laker fans would stop blowing every little thing Lebron does out of proportion. Why is it ALWAYS a laker fan in here criticizing Lebron? Stfu already. Laker fans should be the last one to talk about this because Kobe ALWAYS yells for a call and flails his arms everywhere.

KingPosey
04-01-2011, 12:54 PM
you cant read? he didnt say i dont get enough fouls he said they foul him rough and it isnt big because he's so beasty. its gonna happen though. refs arent gonna feel bad for a 6'8" monster. same thing happened with dwight a few months ago. refs aren't gonna feel bad for you when you have the strength of king kong lol. but if that would have been someone little like lets say rondo the C's def. would've got the ball and two shots. but i feel where he's coming from. it aint his fault he's that big lol.

god dude, dont defend him, you know its bull ****. Just admit it this one time. I know he has been on your team for so long you have crazy loyalty, but you can admit it.

The Jokemaker
04-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Lebron said in the article refs are lenient on his calls and called it unfair.

He gets enough calls as it is, the punishment he gets is because of the style of basketball he plays.

Basketash
04-01-2011, 12:55 PM
It's not about the amount of calls but he's saying that usually flagrant fouls 1 that are called he doesn't get the call.

Welcome to Howard's world x 10.

buch88
04-01-2011, 12:55 PM
This thread is a joke. Especially since it was a laker fan that started it and Kobe complains for a call just as much as anyone in the league. If this was melo, wade, howard, or anyone else, this laker fan wouldnt have made a thread. But since its Lebron, a laker fan made a thread criticizing him. I'm getting awfully tired of laker fans being the only ones on psd that make dumb threads or dumb posts talking about Lebron. Just get off it already.

Pinrod33
04-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Defend what?? Steelers 23_06 is 100% right. The article even quotes Lebron as saying that instead of getting a Flagrant, that he's only getting 2 shots. That right there is telling you that he's not debating the amount of calls, but the severity of them.
People are just looking for anything to point out to bring Lebron down, but this completely changing the entire article and what was said.

chitown815
04-01-2011, 01:02 PM
This thread is a joke. Especially since it was a laker fan that started it and Kobe complains for a call just as much as anyone in the league. If this was melo, wade, howard, or anyone else, this laker fan wouldnt have made a thread. But since its Lebron, a laker fan made a thread criticizing him. I'm getting awfully tired of laker fans being the only ones on psd that make dumb threads or dumb posts talking about Lebron. Just get off it already.

us bulls fans make equally amusing threads against Lebron,

t_money25
04-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Bait thread

macc
04-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Dwight Howard says hello. 500+ fouls called against him this season. ZERO flagarant fouls called. Many of those fouls are around the neck. Jusy sayin...

Lakers + Giants
04-01-2011, 01:15 PM
I wish laker fans would stop blowing every little thing Lebron does out of proportion. Why is it ALWAYS a laker fan in here criticizing Lebron? Stfu already. Laker fans should be the last one to talk about this because Kobe ALWAYS yells for a call and flails his arms everywhere.

Got to agree here.

Purple&Gold24
04-01-2011, 01:19 PM

:laugh: Buddy what exactly did I BLOW out of proportion? :eyebrow:
I didnt write the article. I just posted it, chill out.

Steelers23_06
04-01-2011, 01:22 PM
:laugh: Buddy what exactly did I BLOW out of proportion? :eyebrow:
I didnt write the article. I just posted it, chill out.

no we arent saying what you said its how you said it. he doesnt need more calls he gets plenty especially with the amount he drives but if you say tht him and dwight dont get respect when it comes to flagrants your either blind, stupid, ignorant or oblivious...pick one.

pebloemer
04-01-2011, 01:24 PM
I really don't like LeBron, but he is right.

The reason players like LeBron and Wade go to the line so much is because they are such fast, strong, gifted slashers, that fouling is the only way to obstruct them at times. It must be so difficult to be a referee and judge what is a foul against some of these guys. Back in the day, Shaq seemed almost immune to contact he was so strong. To a lesser extent, usual obstructions don't really bring down players like LeBron, so they're fouled harder.

But he is definitely not the only one that has a case here. Someone else mentioned Dwight too. As Griffin develops, I could see him having similar issues.

The Jokemaker
04-01-2011, 01:27 PM
no we arent saying what you said its how you said it. he doesnt need more calls he gets plenty especially with the amount he drives but if you say tht him and dwight dont get respect when it comes to flagrants your either blind, stupid, ignorant or oblivious...pick one.

He didn't pick the thread title, it's the name of the article. Give the guy some slack.

MrfadeawayJB
04-01-2011, 01:37 PM
who does he think he is kobe, durant...lol

Pierzynski4Prez
04-01-2011, 01:39 PM
The way Lebron plays means there's going to be a lot of contact. If he doesn't like it, he should be more of a jump shooter then.

Arch Stanton
04-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Doesn't David Stern ref most of LeBron's games? LeBron gets plenty of favoritism. It can be a rough game. Stop whinning. First crygate then whining about calls. I think Bosh is making LeBron soft!

AIMelo=KillaDUO
04-01-2011, 01:43 PM
I feel LeBron's pain... I'm so big, and strong, I can also abosrb and take the contact in mid air, and be able to shrug it off after.

koLohe2133
04-01-2011, 01:44 PM
If lebron learned some post moves, this wouldn't be an issue.

Seriously, Dwight gets hacked more than ANYONE. he is almost at that shaq status.

Lebron- grow a pair or learn how to be fundamentally sound.

Purple&Gold24
04-01-2011, 01:44 PM

:laugh: Pal, relax. Calm down. I NEVER said anything about Dwight, Nor did I say anything about them not getting respect when it comes to flagrants. So buddy ol pal I think your the blind and or stupid one. BTW I didnt make the title name it was on SI.com so :shush:

hgtiger32
04-01-2011, 01:47 PM
i can definetly understand what LeBron means.

Lil Rhody
04-01-2011, 01:53 PM
stop driving and become a jump shooter

thekmp211
04-01-2011, 01:54 PM
understandable, though as some have mentioned dwights plight is even greater in this regard. he should call my boy paul pierce for some acting lessons.

Double_R
04-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Obvi April fools

LayZbone
04-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Defend what?? Steelers 23_06 is 100% right. The article even quotes Lebron as saying that instead of getting a Flagrant, that he's only getting 2 shots. That right there is telling you that he's not debating the amount of calls, but the severity of them.
People are just looking for anything to point out to bring Lebron down, but this completely changing the entire article and what was said.

exactly. Welcome to PSD :pity:

Lake_Show2416
04-01-2011, 02:26 PM
More calls? No star should complain about foul calls, cuz they are overly favored anyways when it comes to them anyways

KingsMadness44
04-01-2011, 02:33 PM
like everyone else is saying thats how lebron plays........if he and his coach are upset with all the bumps or bruises neither of them get my sympathy. basketball can be rough at times

he gets his free throws thats all that should worry about. he gets payed to play not to talk

Heater4life
04-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I love how threads like these show the lack of education in the US today, reading comprehension anyone?

Law25
04-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Lebrons gets plenty of calls for now, when the league feels like its time for him to go the reffs will let him know. Just kidding on the last part.....or am i

KINGBAIZE
04-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Are U serious?...Thats all he gets is calls!!! Lebron would probably avg 18ppg if he didn't shoot 12 freethrows per game. Dude is overrated as hell. He gets foul calls for running over people.SMH.

Missing56&33
04-01-2011, 02:53 PM
I think Lebron is very fortunate that he didn't play 20years ago.......Oakley, Mason, Ewing, .......Laimbeer, Rick Mahorn ,Terry Davis, Greg Kite.......those guys would have killed Lebron.

d00d
04-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Le' ghey whining? noooooo

Purple&Gold24
04-01-2011, 02:55 PM
I love how threads like these show the lack of education in the US today. Reading comprehension anyone?

:eyebrow: What are you trying to say buddy? If your regarding to me, for the last time I didnt write the article. The title was on SI! If couple of heat fans cant take a little heat on lebron :cry: than they should just close this thread.

Big Zo
04-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Dear Kobe nut-huggers: Kobe would like to rape another one of your females after he gets through with you. :)

blams
04-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Lebron said in the article refs are lenient on his calls and called it unfair.

He gets enough calls as it is, the punishment he gets is because of the style of basketball he plays.

Nope. If he gets hit hard, its a technical, period. I don't care about his, or Howards for that matter, style of play. Shouldn't matter. If it's too hard, T him up- period.

The Jokemaker
04-01-2011, 03:12 PM
I love how threads like these show the lack of education in the US today. Reading comprehension anyone?

As sports fans we all condone it in a way. The majority of athletes have a poor education regardless of whether they obtained a 'degree' from college or not. I know not ALL are like this but the majority has to be. Yet these guys make millions while doctors and lawyers have to go to school for countless years, work 80 hour weeks, and get paid a fraction of what these guys make. So as a kid, youre going to try and be a professional athlete first.

The Jokemaker
04-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Nope. If he gets hit hard, its a technical, period. I don't care about his, or Howards for that matter, style of play. Shouldn't matter. If it's too hard, T him up- period.

I agree with you on that. If its a hard foul its a hard foul. Only thing is with the bigger guys you sometimes have to foul hard because they are so strong and keep keep going or possibly still get the shot up. I have seen some hard fouls that never saw a tech or anything like that called so this happens with all players.

Jonathan2323
04-01-2011, 03:16 PM

They don't even know what they're talking about either, he was refering to a play that he was going to the baket and Mo Evans almost took his head off and should have been a flagrant foul. Most other players would have hit the ground if that happened to them.

ManRam
04-01-2011, 03:18 PM
I think Dwight and LeBron do get a lot of the same treatment.

People are definitely blowing this way out of proportion. No one was blasting Dwight this much when he was saying the exact same thing, and a lot more aggressively. They do have valid points :shrug:

Heater4life
04-01-2011, 03:29 PM
:eyebrow: What are you trying to say buddy? If your regarding to me, for the last time I didnt write the article. The title was on SI! If couple of heat fans cant take a little heat on lebron :cry: than they should just close this thread.

It is by no means directed at you. Its directed at the people who read what you posted and interpret it as something other than what it actually is. Hence the lack of reading comprehension.

Purple&Gold24
04-01-2011, 03:33 PM
It is by no means directed at you. Its directed at the people who read what you posted and interpret it as something other than what it actually is. Hence the lack of reading comprehension.

Explain yourself a little better next time heat boy. Mean what you say, say what you mean.

Jonathan2323
04-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Explain yourself a little better next time heat boy. Mean what you say, say what you mean.

Tough guy lol

Purple&Gold24
04-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Tough guy lol

:confused:

godolphins
04-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Op you are blowing this out of proportion Lebron didn't even say he would like some more calls he said he get fouled too hard mostly do to his size the same thing goes for a guy like Dwight Howard

Heater4life
04-01-2011, 03:38 PM
As sports fans we all condone it in a way. The majority of athletes have a poor education regardless of whether they obtained a 'degree' from college or not. I know not ALL are like this but the majority has to be. Yet these guys make millions while doctors and lawyers have to go to school for countless years, work 80 hour weeks, and get paid a fraction of what these guys make. So as a kid, youre going to try and be a professional athlete first.

Last off topic post:

Thats no excuse; european kids want to be soccer players, finnish kids want to play hockey, canadian kids want to be hockey players, etc.

here you go:

http://www.geographic.org/country_ranks/educational_score_performance_country_ranks_2009_o ecd.html

pretty sad if you ask me

KingsMadness44
04-01-2011, 03:42 PM
"Sometimes it's unfair because of how strong I am," James said. "I can take punishment of course, but at the same time, I just feel like it's unfair sometimes."

this was a statement from the interview where he used the word sometimes twice. Sometimes refers to more then one once. Meaning he does want not only more calls but more severe calls. He just used the Moe Evans foul just as an example.

this was a comment to the Heat fan that wanted to point out people were claiming we are blowing this out of proportion and saying our reading comprehension is below average

Double_R
04-01-2011, 03:42 PM
He should have more fouls called, but on him. Have you seen the amount of personal fouls he gets called for, it's like 0-1 a game. Unreal for a guy that is involved in as much action as he is.

smith&wesson
04-01-2011, 03:44 PM
No one gets it worst then howard. no one.

godolphins
04-01-2011, 03:47 PM
:confused:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/robynalleman/blogs/SBRtoughguy.png

KingsMadness44
04-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Op you are blowing this out of proportion Lebron didn't even say he would like some more calls he said he get fouled too hard mostly do to his size the same thing goes for a guy like Dwight Howard

he didnt write it. SI did

Heater4life
04-01-2011, 04:06 PM

I dont think a one sentence post can be made any more clear...... laker boy.

godolphins
04-01-2011, 04:08 PM
he didnt write it. SI did

:confused: LeBron doesnt get enough calls already And the title
Blown out of proportion

Arch Stanton
04-01-2011, 04:11 PM

LeBron is *****ing about being fouled and were telling him to quit his *****ing. Especially since he's one of the leaders at shooting free throws.

Bruno
04-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Interesting article.

Didn't mention the fact that LeBron is 4th in the league in FTAs though; curious omission.

godolphins
04-01-2011, 04:30 PM
LeBron is *****ing about being fouled and were telling him to quit his *****ing. Especially since he's one of the leaders at shooting free throws.
:confused: He's talking about the way he gets foul just like Dwight Howard complain about hard fouls against him, if one of those guy commit a hard foul they will most likely get a technical or a flagrant foul but if someone foul them hard its just a normal foul

Heater4life
04-01-2011, 04:31 PM

this was a statement from the interview where he used the word sometimes twice. Sometimes refers to more then one once. Meaning he does want not only more calls but more severe calls. He just used the Moe Evans foul just as an example. this was a comment to the Heat fan that wanted to point out people were claiming we are blowing this out of proportion and saying our reading comprehension is below average

Way to quote dissect.

"I can take punishment of course, but at the same time, I just feel like it's unfair sometimes."

He feels it is unfair sometimes. Meaning that in his mind he sees it as being unfair at times. It doesnt refer to a particular instance(s) but more so that he feels that the treatment is unfair at particualr junctures (ex. he gets fouled hard all year and doesnt care, he gets fouled by Mo Evans and cares; he cares sometimes)

Heater4life
04-01-2011, 04:38 PM

Thats irrelevant, Dwight leads the league and he DESERVES to go to the line much more than what he does. Same applies for Lebron, Wade, Durant. Just because they lead the league doesnt mean they dont merit more than what they get.

A foul is a foul, no matter how many you already earn. Refs just dont call it because the elite players would foul out a team with their talent level.

dtmagnet
04-01-2011, 04:59 PM
If anyone should be complaining its Dwight Howard.

Kevj77
04-01-2011, 05:15 PM
It's not about the amount of calls but he's saying that usually flagrant fouls 1 that are called he doesn't get the call.

Welcome to Howard's world x 10.He gets treated like a big. Shaq used to get hacked hard on he would only get to shoot 2. Is it fair probably not, but when you are so physically impossing you take harder fouls. Nobody wants to be on a Lebron poster getting a facial. It's just something he has to deal with.

dwadefan03
04-01-2011, 05:34 PM
hes right, in fact he leads the league in headbands knocked off his head per game

jrm2054
04-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Lebron needs more calls... right

ElMarroAfamado
04-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Heat fans are so cute coming to their Knight in shining armors defense. I cant wait for a couple years of early playoff exits so they can hate him too.

FuriousJatt
04-01-2011, 05:51 PM
in another breaking news:

bill gates thinks he doesnt have enough money and thinks ppl should pay twice as much for his ****** products... even though hes rich and makes money on products that ppl dont really need like upgrades every 6 months to an year. but he thinks its only fair that he should get more money so instead of just being filthy rich, so he could one day be filthier rich.

if there is a player in nba dat deserves more fouls, or at least twice as many hes getting right now is DWIGHT HOWARD. the guy starts receiving hard fouls as soon hes introduced before the game.

Red222
04-01-2011, 05:52 PM
miami heat forward lebron james did his best to hide the pain.

As he sat in front of his locker at the verizon center long after wednesday's road game against the washington wizards was completed, he laughed with teammates. He even joked with reporters.

What james couldn't mask were the ice packs covering his body and the fact he sat in an ice tub longer than usual. James has taken his share of punishment this season on hard fouls, but said he feels referees are more lenient when he is on the receiving end.

"sometimes it's unfair because of how strong i am," james said. "i can take punishment of course, but at the same time, i just feel like it's unfair sometimes."

james spoke on the topic after being fouled by wizards forward maurice evans. On a breakaway, evans grabbed james around the neck to stop the play. The foul wasn't vicious, but james felt it should have merited a flagrant. After it was ruled a normal foul, he argued with officials and was called for a technical.

"i don't know if mo evans' intention was to be dirty," james said. "i watch a lot of basketball. I see a lot of basketball every day. Every time someone gets grabbed around the neck, it's an automatic flagrant foul. If i'm wrong, tell me i'm wrong. But it seems like every time i get hit hard or a hard foul, and all i get is two shots and they take the ball out."

heat coach erik spoelstra said it's evident james often takes bumps and bruises on the court by the amount of treatment he receives after games.

"he absorbs a lot more contact than people realize," spoelstra said. "he's big and tough enough that he shrugs it off. But you go in there and see him in the locker room, and he's got ice on pretty much every part of his body."

add james to the category of the likes of shaquille o'neal, players who are often victimized by their size. Fouls are looked at differently because their massive body frames.

"he's a big, physical, strong guy," forward chris bosh said. "guys feel like they have to put a little extra into it to stop him from getting to the basket, to stop him from scoring sometimes. It's a part of the game. He just has to make sure he delivers blows, too."

guard dwyane wade said that's where heat enforcers juwan howard and jamaal magloire come in. When wizards guard john wall threw a punch at center zydrunas ilgauskas in the first half wednesday, howard was one of the first to intervene. He pushed wizards forward javale mcgee, which resulted in him being ejected with wall and ilgauskas.

"you understand and accept you're going to get fouled," wade said. "but sometimes, it's a little much. If we react a certain way, we'll get a technical foul. If we react too much, we won't be playing. That's tough. But we have to do that. It's part of our game. And that's why you have guys like juwan howard and udonis haslem, guys like that. They take up the slack for what you can't do."

:confused: Lebron doesnt get enough calls already?
link

Purple&Gold24
04-01-2011, 05:56 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/robynalleman/blogs/SBRtoughguy.png

:laugh: haha yup thats me alright, look kiddo im sorry you thought I was somehow trying to be tough by calling your buddy over there heat boy lol I know your just trying to protect him but cmon man seriously. Is that all youve got? Just stop. I wasnt trying to start anything with heat fans. If you guys get insulted by being called "heatboy" ill try to hold back my toughness. I apologize.

Sync
04-01-2011, 05:59 PM
LeBron wanting more calls?

E.O.21
04-01-2011, 06:11 PM
:pity: ,,... Laker Fans

Topballs
04-01-2011, 06:36 PM

What difference does it make if a laker fan posted it? Its an ARTICLE. And your right, Kobe does flail his arms and look at the officials after every play, and it annoys heck out of me. He needs to just shut his mouth and keep playing. With that said, Kobe does not get the love from the officials that Lebron gets. Furthermore Wade takes the cake on free trips to the line. The guy will hear a whistle when he is barely touched. No other player gets that kind of treatment. It's practically as much love as Jordan got back in the day. Dispute me all you want on that, but it happens to be a majority accepted opinion.

buch88
04-02-2011, 03:58 AM
What difference does it make if a laker fan posted it? Its an ARTICLE. And your right, Kobe does flail his arms and look at the officials after every play, and it annoys heck out of me. He needs to just shut his mouth and keep playing. With that said, Kobe does not get the love from the officials that Lebron gets. Furthermore Wade takes the cake on free trips to the line. The guy will hear a whistle when he is barely touched. No other player gets that kind of treatment. It's practically as much love as Jordan got back in the day. Dispute me all you want on that, but it happens to be a majority accepted opinion.

I understand why you would ask that since it says you joined last month and have only 17 posts. I'm not talking down to you or anything like that so don't take it the wrong way. I had another account that got hacked (yeah who takes the time to hack a psd account right?) So i've been on psd for awhile on an older account. The reason why it makes a difference that it's a laker fan is because if you've seen the threads on here dating back to like 2009 ever since lebron started stealing all of kobe's thunder, it's ALWAYS a laker fan on here posting every little tiny thing that takes shots at lebron.... ALWAYS a laker fan, trust me. Most people on here that arent laker fans are sick of them. It's like just shut up already. Lebron is a better player than kobe. Just accept it laker fans. Stop taking every little shot at lebron. Their kobe/laker pride makes them post the dumbest posts of all time too. The other day when Miami lost to cleveland, some laker fan started a thread saying lebron should be traded away and the heat should bring in dwight howard. It's like, cmon now... if one of the big 3 were to leave for Howard, lebron would be the last guy. And laker fans post stupid annoying jokes about lebron like "Adam Morrison is a better closer because he has 2 rings." I dont give a crap about the heat or lebron, but it's like stfu already laker fans. You're just embarrassing your whole fan base because you're showing everyone how much lebron is under your skin because of how good he is. Then they want to say come back by saying kobe has 5 rings and lebron has 0, completely ignoring the fact that kobe's team is 10x better than lebron's cavs team all those years. Theyre even better than lebron's miami's team. If lebron had a front line of Bynum, Gasol, and Odom, he'd win multiple rings. But laker fans never acknowledge that. They're biased out their assses when it comes to lebron and it just makes them look pathetic. I feel bad for the real laker fans out there. They get bad images because of other morons on here. There's the PSD NBA Forum the last 2 years in a nutshell for ya buddy.

championships
04-02-2011, 04:19 AM
All I can say is if Bron doesn't like it, Stay out of the Paint. Work on your jump shot and shoot jumpers all game, Otherwise get a tissue, Shut up and play. Your going to get hit and hit hard when you come into your opponents paint.

curtisjr08
04-02-2011, 04:29 AM
wait so lebron should get calls because he decides to force his way into the lane ? To me if your aiming for contact your not getting the calls and a majority of lebron drives is exactly that.
You know what I hate? Kobe and laker haters coming up in here and hating! Kobe didn't say anything so why even bring him up? And every player in the nba complains about not getting calls, kobe doesn't do it more than anybody else, you would know this if you even saw half of his games which you haven't , dont lie to yourself

championships
04-02-2011, 04:48 AM
LeBron fans :pity: Quit trying to shove your hero down peoples throats. If people don't like him, then well they won't like him.. It's not just Laker fans either. Just cause you jizz yourself everytime you watch him play doesn't mean we all have to.

Maybe that adds fuel to the fire. You whine and stomp your feet, saying "Shut up about him and You need to like the guy". Your opinion is that he is the best? Cool good for you. He can have his stats while I continue to watch my life long team continue to win ships. That's good enough for me.