PDA

View Full Version : So what's Mark Cuban going to say?

curtisjr08
04-01-2011, 01:43 AM
In reference to the Dallas vs. Lakers ejections; There is no doubt he has something on his mind, but why not have a little fun and see if you can guess what he is going to say

Rego247
04-01-2011, 01:44 AM
wait what happened?

i stopped watching the game after 3rd q.

Nwsports22
04-01-2011, 01:49 AM
wait what happened?

i stopped watching the game after 3rd q.

You missed out! One scuffle on the court, couple fights in the stands, and one fan trying to rush the court.

sunsfan88
04-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Matt Barnes = thug

He has issues where ever he goes which is why he has never been with the same team for more than 1 season.

Rego247
04-01-2011, 01:55 AM
You missed out! One scuffle on the court, couple fights in the stands, and one fan trying to rush the court.

**** i knew i shoulda kept watching in case dallas made it a game.

gotta wait for youtube magic.

GoatMilk
04-01-2011, 01:55 AM
i like what Phil said before the game

"(Mark Cuban has) built a roster that's almost as good as money can buy ... But not quite."

ouch. if cuban was smart, he'd shut up for a minute

bulls_world23
04-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Cuban is going to wonder why he didn't get on the court and whoop Barnes ***

Nwsports22
04-01-2011, 02:10 AM
i like what Phil said before the game

"(Mark Cuban has) built a roster that's almost as good as money can buy ... But not quite."

ouch. if cuban was smart, he'd shut up for a minute

If it was 2005, they might be the best team in the league.

Lakerhead4ever
04-01-2011, 02:25 AM
Matt Barnes = thug

He has issues where ever he goes which is why he has never been with the same team for more than 1 season.

he doesnt have issues. its just when he plays for teams who werent contenders, his outburst stick out more. with a championship team that needs his toughness he is truly loved, and he can use his tools in the playoffs.

as for laker fans, No one is complaining about what he does

Lakerhead4ever
04-01-2011, 02:29 AM
and also, i ahte it when players are called thugs. does anyone here know what a thug is?

Thugs kill, steal, rob, ect.

so matt barnes is a thug bcuz he push a coach who he told to get off him several times? and he defended his teammate? smh grow sum balls ppl

curtisjr08
04-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Matt Barnes = thug

Barnes did what every player should do when your teammate is pushed down intentionally. Push Back!

I think this is why webber criticized the mavs for not doing anything to help terry out, and showing no emotion whatsoever. How about when Paul Pierce dunked on Bosh and stood over him, punking him, and none of bosh's teammates came to his side, and that could be a very good reason he wanted out. You can't fault a guy for standing up for his teammates...

And just to clarify im talking about this incident not anything other in particular because this relates to standing up for his team, and others I admit sometimes were him just being a tough guy, but thats not the case here.

So I guess Mark Cuban is lost in all of this

GREATNESS ONE
04-01-2011, 02:33 AM
he doesnt have issues. its just when he plays for teams who werent contenders, his outburst stick out more. with a championship team that needs his toughness he is truly loved, and he can use his tools in the playoffs.

as for laker fans, No one is complaining about what he does

:clap: I love it !!1 It's exactly what we need, love the fire and emotion running thru this team !

GREATNESS ONE
04-01-2011, 02:34 AM
and also, i ahte it when players are called thugs. does anyone here know what a thug is?

Thugs kill, steal, rob, ect.

so matt barnes is a thug bcuz he push a coach who he told to get off him several times? and he defended his teammate? smh grow sum balls ppl

:laugh2: This made me bust up laughing

GREATNESS ONE
04-01-2011, 02:36 AM
going back to the OP thread, I think Cuban is going to something along the lines of "Damn I hate the Lakers"

heyman321
04-01-2011, 02:48 AM
Barnes did what every player should do when your teammate is pushed down intentionally. Push Back!

I think this is why webber criticized the mavs for not doing anything to help terry out, and showing no emotion whatsoever. How about when Paul Pierce dunked on Bosh and stood over him, punking him, and none of bosh's teammates came to his side, and that could be a very good reason he wanted out. You can't fault a guy for standing up for his teammates...

And just to clarify im talking about this incident not anything other in particular because this relates to standing up for his team, and others I admit sometimes were him just being a tough guy, but thats not the case here.

So I guess Mark Cuban is lost in all of this

Chris Webber is an idiot. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Hmm, yeah Marion and Dirk and Chandler should start fist fights with the Lakers to show "toughness" and gain 2-3 suspensions while they're at it. That's a good idea. Toughness should be in the game, not after the play. Just ask Juwan Howard's wallet.

Also, Chris Bosh left Toronto cause they sucked. Puh-lease, he left cause his teammates didn't help him up after getting dunked on?

vl90
04-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Jason Terry is a punk for doing 1 cheap gay *** push deserved that shoved he got from Barnes

knightstemplar
04-01-2011, 02:57 AM
Matt Barnes = thug

matt barnes just protecting his teammate dog, u mad that he left yall

towlsmoke420
04-01-2011, 02:58 AM
chandler would have whooped his A$s if that dude did not hold him back, man i wish he went loose

ko8e24
04-01-2011, 03:14 AM
chandler would have whooped his A$s if that dude did not hold him back, man i wish he went loose

then don't watch, thank you.

towlsmoke420
04-01-2011, 03:15 AM

ill watch

championships
04-01-2011, 03:18 AM
This team shows they have eachothers back. Get ready for the three peat fellas. Don't get mad.

Duncan = Donkey
04-01-2011, 03:19 AM
matt barnes just protecting his teammate dog, u mad that he left yall

lol, mad that matt barnes left us. More like overjoyed that he left us.

Barnes isn't all there mentally (bit of a fruit cake) but good on him for standing up for his teammate, Terry is a *****

GREATNESS ONE
04-01-2011, 03:20 AM

LMAO let him be upset !:D

championships
04-01-2011, 03:27 AM
What can Cuban say? His team just got beat down in an important matchup.

WHODAT8o8
04-01-2011, 03:46 AM
Lmao had this been Garnett that pushed someone back y'all would be callin him a hitch, punk, *****, etc.

Wade>You
04-01-2011, 03:47 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6279272
"I know that Mark likes to prick the skin of people," said Jackson, pausing for extra emphasis after the second verb in the sentence. "But he's not a player. He just sits behind the bench with his suntanned face and has to make comments like that. He's got nothing to do with it. I know that he's provided a great roster that's almost as good as money can buy. But not quite."Phil Jackson, this is your life.

curtisjr08
04-01-2011, 03:52 AM
What can Cuban say? His team just got beat down in an important matchup.

What can he say that is true? His team just was punched in the jaw straight up

What can he say that's false ? Blame it on the refs,kobe,phil, you name it, its everybody elses fault that his team lost except well themselvea, just wait and see, its going to happen

curtisjr08
04-01-2011, 03:54 AM
Lmao had this been Garnett that pushed someone back y'all would be callin him a hitch, punk, *****, etc.

Garnett is usually the one doing something dirty, and lets be honest ita a push , no punches were thrown

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-01-2011, 07:00 AM

I missed the game:cry: