PDA

View Full Version : Al the Media Slants on D-Rose

NEILarado
03-30-2011, 11:00 PM
they are hilarious to me.. Reporters from Miami and New York among other cities especially. they never mention how he played without Boozer/Noah for a combined 55 games and STILL has the bulls at 1st in the east. Colin Cowherd was the biggest moron saying "Lebron had to go to a new team and new system", uhhhhh I believe the Bulls only have 3 same rotation players from last season, have EIGHT new players, a NEW coach, AND a new SYSTEM! Cowherd is such an idiot if you listen to his MVP rant its pathetic he has his job.

Regarding Russell Westbrook, LeBatard said his offense is only behind Rose because he has Durant on his team. Uhhhhhh doesn't that take a lot of pressure OFF Westbrook?! Rose gets double and triple teamed constantly AND has the paint flooded with defenders and STILL gets buckets. Yeah he has 20 field goal attempts a game, but a LOT of those were from early in the year when he wasnt getting any foul calls at all. He finally started getting these calls after every TV announcer criticized the refs during every Bulls game (both home and away). Half the season was Rose and Deng taking over 60% of the bulls shot attempts, so naturally he has a lot of attempts per game. Westbrook is a great up and coming player but hes NOWHERE near Rose.

marlinsfan24
03-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Rose is the GOAT we get it.

Ray_R
03-30-2011, 11:06 PM
Rose is a God.

Fixed

marlinsfan24
03-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Fixed

Lebron's satan?

PurpleJesus28
03-30-2011, 11:10 PM
this isnt gonna end well

Chacarron
03-30-2011, 11:10 PM
I used to dislike Rose because so many Bulls fan would idolize him, but now I like him because all this idolizing irritates a lot of Heat fans. Keep it up.

Ray_R
03-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Lebron's satan?

Na just mortal.

ManRam
03-30-2011, 11:12 PM
We don't need a thread just for this.

If you want to talk MVP, or Rose in general really, talk about it here (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606325)...especially if you aren't bringing a new article, report, rumor...or really anything new to the discussion.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606325