PDA

View Full Version : What would you give up for Dwight Howard?

WrongIslander
03-29-2011, 11:02 AM
This is not to say that he is leaving Orlando but if that situation became a reality then what would you give up from your team to make it happen?

The reason for this thread is that I was speaking to someone before who says the Heat would give up Wade in a heartbeat to land D12, I just can't see that.

Is anyone untouchable where D12 is concerned?

BigCityofDreams
03-29-2011, 11:11 AM
If I'm the Lakers you start with Bynum and go from there. Maybe include another team that has picks.

ChitownSports16
03-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Noah, a throw in and 2-3 1st rounders.

Hollasoren
03-29-2011, 11:43 AM
every1 on the knicks besides the big 2

Burkey3472
03-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Anyone on the Sixers roster (this is assuming Dwight signs an extension).

nycericanguy
03-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Amare or Melo + Fields or whoever we pick with this years 1st rounder.

bmac_121
03-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Start with Horford or Josh Smith and build a package around that.

danniboi168
03-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Amare + Fields

Baller1
03-29-2011, 12:06 PM
Harden, Perkins, and 2 first rounders.

COOLbeans
03-29-2011, 12:08 PM
Andris Biedrins, David Lee, Stephen Curry and 1 protected 1st round pick.

Swashcuff
Anyone on the Sixers roster (this is assuming Dwight signs an extension).

This

xbrackattackx
Bynum,Shannon Brown,Luke Walton,Barnes,Caracter and some picks for Howard and take the bad contracts hedo and arenas. It would be worth the bad contracts just to get Howard for 6 years and going into his prime. Arenas or Hedo could run the triangle. Plus Orlando will free up money with ditching those hideous contracts no one could offer more as far as clearing up mistakes for the future.more talent yes.

Gilbert/Hedo
Bryant
Arrest
Gasol
Howard
6th man Odom

Swashcuff
03-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Harden, Perkins, and 2 first rounders.

You are going to give up a sixth man, and oft injured C and two late first round picks for the Elite big man of the generation. C'mon bro. You gotta throw in some more. Ibaka or Westbrook would certainly have to be in there somewhere.

COOLbeans
03-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Monta Ellis OR Steph Curry, 2 unprotected first round picks, Dorrel Wright and Andris Biedrins.

hugepatsfan
03-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Bynum,Shannon Brown,Luke Walton,Barnes,Caracter and some picks for Howard and take the bad contracts hedo and arenas. It would be worth the bad contracts just to get Howard for 6 years and going into his prime. Arenas or Hedo could run the triangle. Plus Orlando will free up money with ditching those hideous contracts no one could offer more as far as clearing up mistakes for the future.more talent yes.

Gilbert/Hedo
Bryant
Arrest
Gasol
Howard
6th man Odom

That would probably get it done. Taking back that money AND giving them Bynum would set ORL up VERY nicely for the future.

WrongIslander
03-29-2011, 12:13 PM

Gilbert/Hedo
Bryant
Arrest
Gasol
Howard
6th man Odom

Added to the fact LA is the most obvious place for Dwight, this deal seems very likely.

COOLbeans
03-29-2011, 12:14 PM
^^ they get cap space, but imo that's not enough talent going back to orlando..Bynums playing good now. but.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Bynum + trash

BigCityofDreams
03-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Added to the fact LA is the most obvious place for Dwight, this deal seems very likely.

So I take it you don't believe NJ is gaining steam in acquiring d12

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 12:18 PM
now i know what people felt like when people would just offer up **** for the best big in the game...hahaha harden perkins and 2 late first round picks...there ya go!

xbrackattackx
03-29-2011, 12:19 PM
^^ they get cap space, but imo that's not enough talent going back to orlando..Bynums playing good now. but.

Arenas and Hedo are not just about cap space they will be older and and with Dwight expiring they get around 60 million off the books that's impressive. That's a complete roster revamp.

I hope Dwight stays personally I like him in orlando. He seems like a chill dude in the real.

Crackadalic
Id give up the whole team plus my right lung for Howard. he is a once in a lifetime center like Shaq Wilt. You build around him correctly your guarantee a title

WrongIslander
So I take it you don't believe NJ is gaining steam in acquiring d12?

Fair assumption.

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 12:21 PM
So I take it you don't believe NJ is gaining steam in acquiring d12?

hahaha no...first off orlando probably won't trade dwight. maybe do a sign and trade, but if they do that, NJ is out. they have nothing to trade anymore. Thunder or LA is probably where he'll be traded to or signed by

godolphins
03-29-2011, 12:24 PM
We wouldn't give up Wade for Howard but we would give up Bosh for Howard in a heart beat

Swashcuff
03-29-2011, 12:25 PM
Arenas and Hedo are not just about cap space they will be older and and with Dwight expiring they get around 60 million off the books that's impressive. That's a complete roster revamp.

I hope Dwight stays personally I like him in orlando. He seems like a chill dude in the real.

Same here.

BigCityofDreams
03-29-2011, 12:25 PM
hahaha no...first off orlando probably won't trade dwight. maybe do a sign and trade, but if they do that, NJ is out. they have nothing to trade anymore. Thunder or LA is probably where he'll be traded to or signed by

There are ppl that believe him to the Nets is more than a possibility because they have Lopez and picks. I'm not one of those ppl but...

jetsforever
03-29-2011, 12:26 PM
We wouldn't give up Wade for Howard but we would give up Bosh for Howard in a heart beat

They would probably never do that straight up though.

Anything or body on the Raptors. Derozan, Bargs, the first pick we have in this draft and the one for next year too.

BigCityofDreams
03-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Fair assumption.

That's what I figured

Sly Guy
03-29-2011, 12:32 PM
I think it's safe to see to get howard, I'd try to extort you completely, give up as few pieces from my team as possible. Because he's the type of player you'll never get fair value in return for, and if he were to move, he'd be applying the pressure for a trade, not you.

Chronz
03-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Blake and Kaman for Dwight and Anderson

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 12:34 PM
There are ppl that believe him to the Nets is more than a possibility because they have Lopez and picks. I'm not one of those ppl but...

lopez is terrible. if i'm orlando i'd much rather go after bynum even with the injury history just for the fact that bynum has more potential than lopez

xxplayerxx23
03-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Id offer amare A couple of role players and picks for howard lol

RIPSweetness34
03-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Kind of hope he doesn't leave, mostly bc it will be hard for Orlando to really build around with the contracts they have so they won't get much better, and I am sick of this I'm gettin out of here and teaming up attitude, and D12 doesn't really seem like a follower. That being said, I think the Bulls and Lakers have the most to offer. Packages built around Bynum and Noah are the only way a deal will get done. Orlando isn't going to give up the best big man in the league without getting a damn good one and then some in return. I would give up Noah and Deng, or Noah and Boozer plus picks if I were Gar Pax. But the combo of Rose/Boozer/D12 or Rose/D12/Deng plus keeping our bench intact would get it done IMPO.
Rose
Brewer
Deng
Taj
D12

or
Rose
Brewer
Korver
Boozehound
D12

Both would be a pretty devastating starting 5, and the defense on the first one would be outrageous. You could pretty much send the trophy our way for a few years. Plus with Deng AND Noah, or Booze and Noah off the books I think we might still have some money left over to keep looking for a SG. The MLE atleast. It's a pipe dream, and I hope D12 does stay in Orlando, but it would be nasty. Adidas would probably bank.

xxplayerxx23
03-29-2011, 12:36 PM
lopez is terrible. if i'm orlando i'd much rather go after bynum even with the injury history just for the fact that bynum has more potential than lopez

Lopez is not horrible. He has great potential. Lopez and the amount of picks they have for Howard is better then bynum and Role players

BigCityofDreams
03-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Lopez is not horrible. He has great potential. Lopez and the amount of picks they have for Howard is better then bynum and Role players

One problem is they are in the Eastern Conference

rabzouz 96
03-29-2011, 12:37 PM

i dont see why tho, since howard for wade would prolly make the heat the most likely team to win a bunch of titles, lebron and howard plus bosh and miller is damn nice.

DoMeFavors
03-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Noah, a throw in and 2-3 1st rounders.

Noah and Boozer for Dwight and Hedo can work

BigCityofDreams
03-29-2011, 12:41 PM

I don't think Lopez is terrible but you're right the potential of Bynum is too great to pass up.

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Blake and Kaman for Dwight and Anderson

very interesting!

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 12:42 PM
I don't think Lopez is terrible but you're right the potential of Bynum is too great to pass up.

on a team that can't rebound with out dwight...lopez would be terrible in orlando

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 12:44 PM

didn't they give up a lot of picks for williams?

xbrackattackx
03-29-2011, 12:44 PM
I think chronz may have just topped my deal.

BigCityofDreams
03-29-2011, 12:46 PM
on a team that can't rebound with out dwight...lopez would be terrible in orlando

His rebounding numbers have taken a step back.

hugepatsfan
03-29-2011, 12:51 PM

I don't think ORL would deal Dwight w/ the idea of getting better or staying the same. They only deal him if he makes it clear he's leaving. In that case, they should just take the best offer available talent wise, while also considering financial situation. That deal proposed earlier by an LA fan is interesting because it rids them of Hedo and Gilbert. Shedding that money is more valuable than talent because it gives them cap space to add talent in FA. ORL isn't a place FAs will turn their nose at either.

If ORL made a deal that gave them Bynum + cap space, I think they'd be starting off rebuilding on a GREAT foot. Again, all this is assuming that Dwight makes it clear he won't stay. I'm not sure that he won't stay. LA has been mentioned, but that's dependent on a S&T. NJ doesn't have a ton left to trade. BOS has cap space that summer, but no roster. If they moved Rondo at the draft this year and went w/ a stop gap PG next year, they might be able to add CP3 and Dwight, but it's unlikely BOS would do that.

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 12:56 PM
I don't think ORL would deal Dwight w/ the idea of getting better or staying the same. They only deal him if he makes it clear he's leaving. In that case, they should just take the best offer available talent wise, while also considering financial situation. That deal proposed earlier by an LA fan is interesting because it rids them of Hedo and Gilbert. Shedding that money is more valuable than talent because it gives them cap space to add talent in FA. ORL isn't a place FAs will turn their nose at either.

If ORL made a deal that gave them Bynum + cap space, I think they'd be starting off rebuilding on a GREAT foot. Again, all this is assuming that Dwight makes it clear he won't stay. I'm not sure that he won't stay. LA has been mentioned, but that's dependent on a S&T. NJ doesn't have a ton left to trade. BOS has cap space that summer, but no roster. If they moved Rondo at the draft this year and went w/ a stop gap PG next year, they might be able to add CP3 and Dwight, but it's unlikely BOS would do that.

the LA trade one was very very interesting. i'd actually do that trade. bynum working with ewing makes a lot more sense than dwight working with ewing. that much cap space would do wonders. they could resign clark, have anderson and bass, nelson for another year then maybe draft a young PG to develop and orten hopefully come into his own eventually. wouldn't be a terrible team IMO. while i don't want dwight to leave, that is easily the best offer

gotoHcarolina52
03-29-2011, 12:56 PM
Bosh and a pick?

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 12:58 PM
Bosh and a pick?

:moon: hell no. the only way the heat would get howard is if it was for lebron straight up. wade is too old and bosh is not a franchise player

Swashcuff
03-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Bosh and a pick?

Going by your sig its really hard to take your post seriously. You can't really be serious either.

gotoHcarolina52
03-29-2011, 01:05 PM
:moon: hell no. the only way the heat would get howard is if it was for lebron straight up. wade is too old and bosh is not a franchise player

Yeah, well, then enjoy Andrew Bynum!

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Yeah, well, then enjoy Andrew Bynum!

or i can enjoy dwight howard?

gotoHcarolina52
03-29-2011, 01:09 PM
or i can enjoy dwight howard?

Of course!

mttwlsn16
03-29-2011, 01:10 PM
deandre jordan, our first next season, foye, gomes, ... basically not blake or EJ, or minnys 1st, bc he will be available via FA

Ollie Tabooger
03-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Bogut, Jennings, Larry Sanders, Ilyasova, 1st Rounder

Hawkeye15
03-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Love, and two 1sts.

Some of you are leaving out either your best player, or if you have a couple of all stars, the other. Um, Orlando will want an all star in return, period.

Ie, if the Thunder want him, Westbrook is part of the deal. If the Kings want him (yes, they don't have an all star, but you get what I am saying), Reke is part of the deal. If the Knicks want him, Amare or Melo is in the deal.

Simple, no?

Krzyzewskiville
03-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Amare + Landry Fields.

allSUAVE
03-29-2011, 01:21 PM
I think Nets should give up Brook Lopez humpries picks trade exception and cash

*Superman*
03-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Agree with Hawkeye. It's common for every fan to want to offer lesser talent then what the are receiving. That said, the only trade posted that makes me happy is Blake, Kaman for Dwight and Anderson.

In the LA trade only actual talent we get is Bynum. For us acquiring talent through FA is hard.

Places with cold weather can count out Howard. He has said twice how he hates NY weather. Knicks won't get him.

SoxBearsBulls!
03-29-2011, 01:23 PM
If I'm the Lakers you start with Bynum and go from there. Maybe include another team that has picks.

If the Magic get suckered into a trade for Bynum and his 50 year old knees, it would surpass the raping the Hornets got trading Kobe for Divac.

Sadds The Gr8
03-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Bargnani, Calderon, Ed Davis, Barbosa, 2 firsts. hell, i''d trade as much people on our roster as possible....w/e the trade limit is. We'll even take that Gun Wielder's terrible *** contract with D12 too.

Blazers#1Fan
03-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Greg Oden,Brandon Roy,Nic Batum,Camby,Fernandez,Miller 2 1st round picks for howard + Fillers(Hedo&Arenas cuz they suck and there huge contracts)

Howard(Defense & Scoring)
LA(some Defense & Scoring)
Wallace(Defense & Scoring)
Matthews(Some Defense & Scoring)
Arenas(pass & score)
6th Hedo
+ Nate Mcmillan Defensive 1st coach

:drool:

Oden
Camby/Bass
Batum/Fernandez
Richardson&Roy/Fernandez
Nelson/Miller

+ 2 1st round picks + some Cap relief for a FA or 2 + potential and a all star who could return to form

Mc Uncle Cola
03-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Brook Lopez - Damion James - Petro - Farmar - pick

for

Dwight + fillers

SoxBearsBulls!
03-29-2011, 01:29 PM

If I'm the Magic, I'll make the Heat pay a steep price and Bosh ain't gonna hack it.D wade and Bosh at least...

*Superman*
03-29-2011, 01:30 PM
the LA trade one was very very interesting. i'd actually do that trade. bynum working with ewing makes a lot more sense than dwight working with ewing. that much cap space would do wonders. they could resign clark, have anderson and bass, nelson for another year then maybe draft a young PG to develop and orten hopefully come into his own eventually. wouldn't be a terrible team IMO. while i don't want dwight to leave, that is easily the best offer

I hate that trade aside from cap. If we are going to suffer losing Dwight I want some damn talent in return. I'll live with Gil and Hedo for a few more years. What are Nelson, Bass, Clark, and Anderson compared to Dwight?

Would you rather do that or nab a star like Westbrook?

BigCityofDreams
03-29-2011, 01:31 PM
If the Magic get suckered into a trade for Bynum and his 50 year old knees, it would surpass the raping the Hornets got trading Kobe for Divac.

It is a risk there is no doubt about that. Orlando would be taking a gamble with Bynum. But as someone who roots for the Lakers I'd like to see it happen. It all depends on what happens. Does Dwight force a trade and if so does he dictate where he wants to go? Does Orlando trade him where ever they want and just get the best package in return? How much of an impact is the PS performance of the Magic?

*Superman*
03-29-2011, 01:34 PM
I can't see Howard leaving, for someone that trash talks James so much for what he did to cleveland, it would be wrong.

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Agree with Hawkeye. It's common for every fan to want to offer lesser talent then what the are receiving. That said, the only trade posted that makes me happy is Blake, Kaman for Dwight and Anderson.

In the LA trade only actual talent we get is Bynum. For us acquiring talent through FA is hard.

Places with cold weather can count out Howard. He has said twice how he hates NY weather. Knicks won't get him.

yea but bynum is only like 24? years old. he can shoot, he can rebound, and he can block some shots. having bynum and getting rid of arenas and hedo's contracts would be amazing. nelson/redick/clark/anderson/bynum isn't an elite starting team, but thats still a playoff team and we can then shell out a big contract to someone again when nelson leaves. IF orton can develop into the player they think he can, him next to bynum would be stellar and then add in clarks untapped potential that could very easily be a three headed monster and we could add a player with the 60 mil leaving the team...its something to think about.

and the other LA trade blake and kaman...i'd rather keep anderson and give up bass.

footballer2369
03-29-2011, 01:36 PM
If I'm the Magic, I'll make the Heat pay a steep price and Bosh ain't gonna hack it.D wade and Bosh at least...

Did you say AND????

Wade is already too much... Finals MVP and 2nd best player in the world. Heat would never ship him off to Orlando, especially in the state they are in right now. I would offer:

Bosh, Pittman, Joel Anthony, Chalmers, a 2nd, 3 future 1sts for Howard, Hedo/Arenas.

If they don't want that package, that's their choice.

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 01:38 PM
I hate that trade aside from cap. If we are going to suffer losing Dwight I want some damn talent in return. I'll live with Gil and Hedo for a few more years. What are Nelson, Bass, Clark, and Anderson compared to Dwight?

Would you rather do that or nab a star like Westbrook?

ok, we nab westbrook and he turns out that he's nothing without durant or another star next to him. then what? elite bigs are a huuuuuuuge minority in the game, fast PG's who can dunk seem to be everywhere you look now...i'd rather have bynum's potential and take a risk with that. he'll never top dwight IMO but he can be the second best center in the game. he can shoot better, and has a better low post game. his shooting % is waaay better than westbrooks. he just doesn't get touches with kobe and pau always getting the ball.

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Did you say AND????

Wade is already too much... Finals MVP and 2nd best player in the world. Heat would never ship him off to Orlando, especially in the state they are in right now. I would offer:

Bosh, Pittman, Joel Anthony, Chalmers, a 2nd, 3 future 1sts for Howard, Hedo/Arenas.

If they don't want that package, that's their choice.

wade's 30 years old. he's going to start declining soon. the only way i'd trade the best big in the game to an IN STATE RIVAL is for the best player in the game. lebron for howard or no dice

and your package is complete ****. yay for 3 first round picks in the late 20's...dumb.

MAC10TIZZY
03-29-2011, 01:52 PM

we will trade you malik allen straight up for bosh??? huh? questions?

*Superman*
03-29-2011, 01:59 PM
yea but bynum is only like 24? years old. he can shoot, he can rebound, and he can block some shots. having bynum and getting rid of arenas and hedo's contracts would be amazing. nelson/redick/clark/anderson/bynum isn't an elite starting team, but thats still a playoff team and we can then shell out a big contract to someone again when nelson leaves. IF orton can develop into the player they think he can, him next to bynum would be stellar and then add in clarks untapped potential that could very easily be a three headed monster and we could add a player with the 60 mil leaving the team...its something to think about.

and the other LA trade blake and kaman...i'd rather keep anderson and give up bass.

Bynum has potential, no doubt about that, his injury history is just too much. For a 7 foot player to have that many doesn't have a promising history, look at Yao. Dwight is freaking Iron Man, its just too much of a gamble to take on Bynum. Orton IMO, will never be anything great, maybe a 10-15min back up player, who knows if he can even play in the NBA. Having Bynum and Orton being our future for the front-court is putting too much on potential, we need something proven.

Like I said the cap is def nice, but Orlando isn't a big market, its hard for us to attract star players.

ok, we nab westbrook and he turns out that he's nothing without durant or another star next to him. then what? elite bigs are a huuuuuuuge minority in the game, fast PG's who can dunk seem to be everywhere you look now...i'd rather have bynum's potential and take a risk with that. he'll never top dwight IMO but he can be the second best center in the game. he can shoot better, and has a better low post game. his shooting % is waaay better than westbrooks. he just doesn't get touches with kobe and pau always getting the ball.

Westbrook was just an example, you build around star players. We can do what the Bulls did with Rose, they drafted him, already had some talent in place, and through drafting + some FA signings made a legit team.

I'm just not ready to hand the key to Bynum, we still have 1 more season to see if he can last. And with the new arena, the Magic FO are going to want a star player, someone that can bring out fans if it is not Howard. They don't want to have troubles with the new arena....

Chubbs05
03-29-2011, 02:00 PM
The most intriguing trade to me would be Wade + Miller + filler for Dwight + Turk. Wade gives Orlando an instant franchise player to build around. They get to relieve themselves of Turks contract. Which would allow them to look for servicable big men (too bad they got rid of Gortat)... It would be a win win for both teams... Orland is getting back a lot more than what they could from other teams.

*Superman*
03-29-2011, 02:01 PM
We aren't trading with the Heat unless it's LeBron. Simple as that.

TO to the CHI
03-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Bosh and a pick?

Others have replied, but the Heat don't have anything to send with Bosh that would be enough for a deal with Bosh as the centerpiece. And frankly, I doubt the Magic would take Wade as the centerpiece (based on his age, his injury history, and the fact that he would likely be livid about a trade to Orlando). That really means that Lebron would almost certainly have to be in any Heat deal for Howard. I am not saying that the Heat would do that, but I do think it is what would be required.

Love, and two 1sts.

Some of you are leaving out either your best player, or if you have a couple of all stars, the other. Um, Orlando will want an all star in return, period.

Ie, if the Thunder want him, Westbrook is part of the deal. If the Kings want him (yes, they don't have an all star, but you get what I am saying), Reke is part of the deal. If the Knicks want him, Amare or Melo is in the deal.

Simple, no?

I don't think it is necessarily that simple. If the Thunder (as an example) were to offer up Perkins, Ibaka, Harden, and a couple of firsts, while also taking back a bad contract for expirings, that could be sufficient. Put another way, it could certainly exceed what other teams are willing to offer.

The Love offer is intriguing, but I think the Magic would have a real concern not getting multiple pieces that are useful in any deal (and the TWolves firsts would be worth much less if they had Dwight). As someone else has stated in this thread, the Magic have some trouble drawing free agents (which is weird to me, but does seem to be the case, overpaying for Lewis notwithstanding). With that in mind, cap space is worth less to the Magic than talented players. Therefore, I think Minny would have to include a point guard to have any chance at a deal.

deandre jordan, our first next season, foye, gomes, ... basically not blake or EJ, or minnys 1st, bc he will be available via FA

Compare that package to anything else in the thread. It is clear that one of Griffin or Gordon would be mandatory in any deal for Howard. It should also be obvious that if the Clippers could get Howard in a deal that allows them to keep Griffin then it is an easy decision to make the trade. Chronz' proposed trade is really interesting, because the inclusion of Griffin provides Orlando with a fan favorite and exciting player who could help to reduce fan backlash and fill seats.

allSUAVE
03-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Dwight is the most valued player in the league ..I would give up Wade and bosh for Dwight in a heart beat .

Lebron and Dwight 90% chance of a championship

Wade is injury prone and almost 30 he would be done at 33 ,DONE!!!
Just one injury away.

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Bynum has potential, no doubt about that, his injury history is just too much. For a 7 foot player to have that many doesn't have a promising history, look at Yao. Dwight is freaking Iron Man, its just too much of a gamble to take on Bynum. Orton IMO, will never be anything great, maybe a 10-15min back up player, who knows if he can even play in the NBA. Having Bynum and Orton being our future for the front-court is putting too much on potential, we need something proven.

Like I said the cap is def nice, but Orlando isn't a big market, its hard for us to attract star players.

Westbrook was just an example, you build around star players. We can do what the Bulls did with Rose, they drafted him, already had some talent in place, and through drafting + some FA signings made a legit team.

I'm just not ready to hand the key to Bynum, we still have 1 more season to see if he can last. And with the new arena, the Magic FO are going to want a star player, someone that can bring out fans if it is not Howard. They don't want to have troubles with the new arena....

you just said in the other half of the post were not a large market, we can't attrack FA's. and another thing, we couldn't get any FA's either having hedo and arenas on the team still. so we'd have westbrook, nelson and arenas. and i know you're using him as an example, but we have a lot of guards and wing players. our bigs are not very deep

faze38
03-29-2011, 02:19 PM
No one because I don't see him signing an extension with just any team unless he really wants to play there! So as a Knick fan I would just hold out to he becomes a FA he isn't going to care how the CBA effects his pay chck because it would have already happened! On top of that I doubt we have a full season next year so expect a shortened season and then Howard would be a free man so he will be up for grabs and I like my teams chances!

justinnum1
03-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Dwight is the most valued player in the league ..I would give up Wade and bosh for Dwight in a heart beat .

Just one injury away.

:laugh2:

*Superman*
03-29-2011, 02:25 PM
you just said in the other half of the post were not a large market, we can't attrack FA's. and another thing, we couldn't get any FA's either having hedo and arenas on the team still. so we'd have westbrook, nelson and arenas. and i know you're using him as an example, but we have a lot of guards and wing players. our bigs are not very deep

We can't attract stars like LeBron or others of that caliber, we could get a Boozer if we wanted too. Plus, if it were Westbrook, I think we could steal one more piece from them, while sending Dwight+Nelson. Nelson can be easily dealt, I am not worried about that, Gil we would have to ride out. Who knows, maybe he gets back into shape?

bolts4ever
03-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Have we learned.anything from the Carmelo Anthony saga, the real question is

Were does D12 wanna play??? I think we all know the answer!!!LA,LA,LA

on top of that IF Andrew Bynum stays healthy he would be the best player ORL could aquire BY FAR!!!!!

I see a Bynum+Blake+Odom+ pks for Jameer Nelson & D12

jrm2054
03-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Id give up everything

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 02:46 PM
We can't attract stars like LeBron or others of that caliber, we could get a Boozer if we wanted too. Plus, if it were Westbrook, I think we could steal one more piece from them, while sending Dwight+Nelson. Nelson can be easily dealt, I am not worried about that, Gil we would have to ride out. Who knows, maybe he gets back into shape?

i would think it'd be westbrook, harden, ibaka for howard and nelson. plus a pick or two from the thunder. if dwight is dealt i'm 100% on board with it being for blake and kaman for dwight and bass...that would be the best deal by far

GSRaider
03-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Monta Ellis, Dorell Wright, Andris Beindris and a couple of 1st round picks

( only if Howard would sign a long term contract )

TO to the CHI
03-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Have we learned.anything from the Carmelo Anthony saga, the real question is

Were does D12 wanna play??? I think we all know the answer!!!LA,LA,LA

on top of that IF Andrew Bynum stays healthy he would be the best player ORL could aquire BY FAR!!!!!

I see a Bynum+Blake+Odom+ pks for Jameer Nelson & D12

This presents a very different situation than Melo's situation. Specifically, Melo wanted to go to NY and wanted the extension. If Denver called his bluff though, NY would still have had a decent amount of cap room available in NY and his additional marketing opportunitities over Denver would have created a real risk for Denver in holding onto him. Conversely, the Lakers don't have any cap room for Dwight, so unless he was willing to sign in LA for the mid-level or less, he wouldn't be able to simply sign with the Lakers. This greatly eliminates Dwight's leverage in forcing a move to LAL.

Chi City23
03-29-2011, 03:09 PM
My 1st born child, my right testicle (cuz thats the smaller one) and maybe a lotto ticket. The lotto ticket depends if I have to take Hedo with Dwight. Hedo = NO TICKET!

nycsports2
03-29-2011, 03:09 PM
amare or melo(prefer amare) and anything else they want

Jonathan2323
03-29-2011, 03:13 PM

Just one injury away.

This coming from a guy that believes that the Sixers would upset the HEAT in the playoffs. HEAT haters can't think clearly.

I wouldn't trade Wade or LeBron for Howard. Bosh and Miller would be the offer. Bosh is still young.

TO to the CHI
03-29-2011, 03:16 PM
This coming from a guy that believes that the Sixers would upset the HEAT in the playoffs. HEAT haters can't think clearly.

I wouldn't trade Wade or LeBron for Howard. Bosh and Miller would be the offer. Bosh is still young.

Look, if you wouldn't trade Wade or Lebron, I can understand your position. But can you really not comprehend why Bosh and Miller for Howard is a joke of an offer. Miller has been terrible this year and his contract is all of a sudden not looking so good. And Bosh can't carry a team on his own, and he would not have much talent around him on a Dwight less Magic team that was over the cap. They would be a .500 team with Bosh and Miller without any chance of improving (as an aside, this paragraph could serve as a PSA in support of Howard's MVP candidacy).

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 03:17 PM

and that offer is a joke so you'd not be getting howard. and bosh is still young

Jonathan2323
03-29-2011, 03:21 PM
and that offer is a joke so you'd not be getting howard. and bosh is still young

Ok thats fine this team has enough anyways. I just think people underrate Bosh because he's not on Wade or LeBron's level. He averaged 24 and 10 last year as the man. look at the Raptors now.

JustinLafferty
03-29-2011, 03:23 PM

Which is why the Heat aren't getting Dwight. We'd have Bosh who is incapable of leading a team to a ship and unhappy he because he got dealt from the team he signed with as a Free Agent.

For ALL Heat fans, I know this is hard to comprehend for you all. We WON'T trade Dwight to a division rival for Chris Bosh. We would essentially be guaranteeing you win the next 5 ships with Lebron, Wade, and Dwight. The ONLY way this is remotely possible is if we got Lebron back OR Wade AND Bosh....That's the only way the trade makes us legit contenders still. Wade alone don't work. He's too old and we'd be last years Heat at best. Bosh alone don't work. So please STOP proposing trades. Lebron or Wade/Bosh or nothing.

Chi City23
03-29-2011, 03:25 PM
I would trade Wade for Dwight and then Bosh for CP3. That would be a sick *** lineup for the Heat and way more balanced, but Wade is the Heat so it would just feel weird trading him.

DoJoTheSlasher
03-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Hawks: Horford, Williams, Teague, 2 1sts
Celtics: Rondo, Green, Davis, 2 1sts
Bobcats: Augustin, Jackson, Diaw, 3 1sts
Cavaliers: Hickson, Varejao, Eyenga, 3 1sts
Bulls: Noah, Deng, 1st
Mavs: Beaubois, Chandler, Butler, 1st
Nuggets: Nene, Chandler, Felton
Pistons: Monroe, Stuckey, Daye, 2 1sts
Warriors: Curry, Biedrins, Udoh, 1st
Rockets: Scola, Patterson, Lowry
Pacers: Hibbert, Granger
Clippers: Gordon, Jordan, Aminu
Lakers: Bynum, Odom, Brown
Grizzlies: Gay, Gasol
Heat: Bosh, Chalmers, 2 1st
Bucks: Bogut, Mbah a Moute, 2 1st
T'Wolves: Love, Johnson, 2 1st
Knicks: Amare, Fields
Nets: Lopez, Humphries, 3 1st
Hornets: Okafor, Ariza, Bellinelli
Thunder: Westbrook, Perkins
Blazers: Aldridge, Batum, 1st
Suns: Gortat, Dudley, Hill, 4 1st
76ers: Iguodala, Holiday, 2 1st
Spurs: Parker, Blair, Splitter
Kings: Cousins, Thornton, 2 1st
Raptors: Davis, Derozan, Evans, 2 1st
Jazz: Harris, Favors, Millsap
Wizards: McGee, Young, Seraphin, 3 1st

hgtiger32
03-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Anyone that the Magic would want on the Bucks obviously starting with Bogut. But I doubt Dwight would wanna sign an extension.

RIPSweetness34
03-29-2011, 03:50 PM

How are you going to get Boozer without trading with Chicago? :confused:

rapjuicer06
03-29-2011, 03:56 PM
How are you going to get Boozer without trading with Chicago? :confused:

a player like boozer is what he meant. thats why he said get "a" boozer. no get boozer...

SteBO
03-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Which is why the Heat aren't getting Dwight. We'd have Bosh who is incapable of leading a team to a ship and unhappy he because he got dealt from the team he signed with as a Free Agent.

For ALL Heat fans, I know this is hard to comprehend for you all. We WON'T trade Dwight to a division rival for Chris Bosh. We would essentially be guaranteeing you win the next 5 ships with Lebron, Wade, and Dwight. The ONLY way this is remotely possible is if we got Lebron back OR Wade AND Bosh....That's the only way the trade makes us legit contenders still. Wade alone don't work. He's too old and we'd be last years Heat at best. Bosh alone don't work. So please STOP proposing trades. Lebron or Wade/Bosh or nothing.
Calm down dude. Anyway Dwight is the only player in the league I'd trade LeBron for.

Rafer17
03-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Anyone besides Rondo, Pierce, and KG. Sorry Ray :(

TO to the CHI
03-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Anyway Dwight is the only player in the league I'd trade LeBron for.

Which is totally understandable. I could also understand being unwilling to trade LeBron for Dwight. Personally, if I was the Heat's GM and could get Howard for LeBron, I make the deal and feel pretty comfortable with my new big-3, which I think would be a clear-cut championship favorite.

I have a lot of trouble understanding why Heat fans wouldn't trade Wade for Howard though. Considering age, health, and the redundancy with LBJ, that would seem like a no brainer (not Wade and Bosh, just Wade). Just my two cents.

TO to the CHI
03-29-2011, 04:14 PM

Really, you wouldn't trade Pierce and/or KG for Howard? Really????? Seems foolish both in the short-term and the long-term. Rondo is more understandable, but realistically, if you could get Howard with Rondo as the centerpiece of the deal, you do it in a heart beat or you are being foolish.

JustinLafferty
03-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Calm down dude. Anyway Dwight is the only player in the league I'd trade LeBron for.

lol I'm calm. Just trying to definitively explain why the majority of Heat fans saying oh we'll trade Bosh for him straight up is stupid. It's almost as pointless as me saying oh we'll trade Ryan Anderson for Chris Paul.... lol just kind of a Duh statement....

heatking
03-29-2011, 04:29 PM
something around dexter pittman and joel anthony.

heatking
03-29-2011, 04:32 PM
btw u guys gotta understand none of the big 3 will be traded unless they ask out... chemistry would be ruined.

RIPSweetness34
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
btw u guys gotta understand none of the big 3 will be traded unless they ask out... chemistry would be ruined.

Yea, because its been so good all season.:clap:

heatking
03-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Yea, because its been so good all season.:clap:

:facepalm:

sep11ie
03-29-2011, 04:51 PM
My unborn daughters virginity.

TO to the CHI
03-29-2011, 05:10 PM

I don't agree with this at all. As an initial matter, there have already been some chemistry issues. Moreover, while I agree that any deal would have to be run through the remaining members of the Big Three, I have trouble believing they would object to such a deal. So members of the Big 3 could certainly be traded without asking out. The team would just want to make sure the other guys were on board.

TO to the CHI
03-29-2011, 05:15 PM
:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? I think the Heat have pretty decent chemistry too, but it is hard to argue that there haven't been some chinks in their chemistr during the course of the season.

bringinwood
03-29-2011, 05:18 PM
I saw someone post Noah plus 2 or 3 first round picks...

Is crack the in thing here... Not one shot in hell when green pigs fly to the frozen polar caps in hell would Noah plus 2 or 3 1st rounders get you D12...

Orlando would laugh...

Jewelz0376
03-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Hmm I'd give up

Bynum, 2 1sts

I figure D12 will only sign an ext with a contender...and I think that's a better deal than anything chi, okc, dal, etc can offer...(if Bynum stays healthy from now until trade deadline)

TO to the CHI
03-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Hmm I'd give up

Bynum, 2 1sts

I figure D12 will only sign an ext with a contender...and I think that's a better deal than anything chi, okc, dal, etc can offer...(if Bynum stays healthy from now until trade deadline)

I think the Bulls could offer Noah/Deng or Noah/Boozer as well as picks in a deal for Howard and Turk. I think that is a better offer than just Bynum and picks.

Similarly, the Thunder could do a package around Westbrook which would be better, or a deal like Ibaka, Perkins, and Harden, which I view as being better.

But I think a deal centered around Bynum is legit and would be a great starting point. Especially because I do think Dwight would probably prefer a deal to LA.

Jewelz0376
03-29-2011, 06:32 PM
I think the Bulls could offer Noah/Deng or Noah/Boozer as well as picks in a deal for Howard and Turk. I think that is a better offer than just Bynum and picks.

Similarly, the Thunder could do a package around Westbrook which would be better, or a deal like Ibaka, Perkins, and Harden, which I view as being better.

But I think a deal centered around Bynum is legit and would be a great starting point. Especially because I do think Dwight would probably prefer a deal to LA.

Yea those are actually good deals too...It all just depends on what Orl is looking to get...Do they just want younger players and cap room, or are they willing to take bigger contracts to be able and compete right away...

The lakers probably would have to do more than just Bynum and picks..unfortunately they don't have much else to offer :laugh2: except for maybe Odom

bmd1101
03-29-2011, 07:11 PM

Gilbert/Hedo
Bryant
Arrest
Gasol
Howard
6th man Odom

O my, like 120mil right there.

MinnesotaMagic
03-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Timberwolves entire squad and the entire roster of the Miwaukee Bucks. The real superman flies solo why can't D-12?

MinnesotaMagic
03-29-2011, 07:39 PM
I changed my mind... we'll take d-12 and you can have Ricky Rubio... ;)

pd1dish
03-29-2011, 07:41 PM
This is not to say that he is leaving Orlando but if that situation became a reality then what would you give up from your team to make it happen?

The reason for this thread is that I was speaking to someone before who says the Heat would give up Wade in a heartbeat to land D12, I just can't see that.

Is anyone untouchable where D12 is concerned?

i dont think Miami would trade Wade just out of respect for him. hes been with that franchise his whole career, led that team to a championship, and if it werent for Wade, there would be no big 3 in Miami. if Wade chose to go somewhere else, that team would be nothing. i think they would trade Lebron before Wade and you might be able to get D12 pretty straight up for Lebron.

if it were my team, i think we would obviously have to have Noah as the center of our side of the trade. idk who else the Bulls would try to throw in there for him. itll be interesting to see what teams offer Orlando if there is a Melo type situation in Orlando.

Lake_Show2416
03-29-2011, 09:29 PM
3 deals surrounding these players

1. Bynum
2. Bynum & Odom
3. Gasol

The_Jamal
03-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Demarcus Cousins+ Marcus Thorton+ Omri Casspi+ our 1st this year.

Young and Stupid
03-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Nets Receive: Dwight Howard, Gilbert Arenas
Magic Receive: Brook Lopez, Damion James, Travis Outlaw, Rockets First Rounder (2012), Nets First Rounder (2012)

The Nets rid the Magic of Arenas' horrendous contract while giving them a player with the potential to be top-3 at his position and another solid, athletic, NBA-starter with the potential to be an efficient scorer and very good perimeter defender. The Magic also receive two decent first-round picks which will help in their rebuilding process.

cbritz4
03-29-2011, 09:53 PM
jamison, veraj.... who am i kidding the magic wouldnt anyone on our squad.

but id offer jamison, verajeo, ryan hollins, one first rounder this year, next years, 2014 first, and 2017 first, if he signs an extension first for sh*** n giggs

cbritz4
03-29-2011, 09:54 PM
jamison, veraj.... who am i kidding the magic wouldnt anyone on our squad.

but id offer jamison, verajeo, ryan hollins, one first rounder this year, next years, 2014 first, and 2017 first, if he signs an extension first for sh*** n giggs

Young and Stupid
03-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Nets Receive: Dwight Howard, Gilbert Arenas
Magic Receive: Brook Lopez, Damion James, Travis Outlaw, Rockets First Rounder (2012), Nets First Rounder (2012)

The Nets rid the Magic of Arenas' horrendous contract while giving them a player with the potential to be top-3 at his position and another solid, athletic, NBA-starter with the potential to be an efficient scorer and very good perimeter defender. The Magic also receive two decent first-round picks which will help in their rebuilding process.

By the way, this deal works because the Nets will be 19 million under the cap after this season. Obviously, the salaries don't match.

Sixerlover
03-29-2011, 10:13 PM
Evan Turner, Thad Young, Mareese Speights, Spencer Hawes, 2011 1st 2013 1st
for
Dwight Howard, some horrible contracts.

Still not enough :(

DaBear
03-29-2011, 10:15 PM
a bag of chips.

jimbobjarree
03-29-2011, 10:24 PM
anyone they wanted on the jazz

Evolution23
03-29-2011, 10:26 PM
a max contract

NYKnicks4511
03-29-2011, 10:46 PM
That would probably get it done. Taking back that money AND giving them Bynum would set ORL up VERY nicely for the future.

I'd say so too, but Bynum's health definitely comes into question, and I could see Odom going to ORL as well.

As a Knicks fan, I would give up Amar'e and Billups' expiring along with Fields for Dwight. As much of a douch e move as it seems like, the Knicks organization can't take loyalty over winning at this point. We haven't won a championship since the 1972-73 season, and Dwight would fill the Center position for the next decade, whereas I see Amar'e severely slowing down by the time his 4th and 5th year of his contract come up.

I'd say Paul/Carmelo/Dwight >>> Paul/Carmelo/STAT any day of the week.

believeinNYK
03-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Amare and fields

fadedmario
03-29-2011, 11:08 PM
jason maxiell - straight up

YumaRaider
03-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Dwight & Hedo for Gasol, Shannon Brown, Walton & Caracter

CowboysKB24
03-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Gasol and Odom or Artest
Bynum and Artest or Odom

CowboysKB24
03-29-2011, 11:59 PM
What wouldn't I give up for Dwight Howard is the real question.

lakeshow3peat
03-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Lakers dont need to get rid of Gasol or Odom or Bynum
doesnt make sense they have a good team right now why take a risk by letting go these guys

Luke walton , draft picks , another team involved

Chi StateOfMind
03-30-2011, 12:12 AM
i wonder what they would want from us

prob noah or boozer and fill ins with alot of draft picks

Chi StateOfMind
03-30-2011, 12:12 AM
i think he will end up in LA with #24

3ballbomber
03-30-2011, 06:13 AM
Lebum

rapjuicer06
03-30-2011, 08:36 AM
i wonder what they would want from us

prob noah or boozer and fill ins with alot of draft picks

i would say noah/deng/gibby and the bulls take on a bad contract like hedo or something. but in the end that'd be worth it having drose and dwight to be together and keeping boozer

rapjuicer06
03-30-2011, 08:37 AM
i think he will end up in LA with #24

it'd be funny if he went to the other LA to play with gordon and orlando gets blake back for it. that would seriously be the best trade out there

magichatnumber9
03-30-2011, 09:22 AM
Your team will get raped without Vaseline for Dwight Howard at this point.

ChitownSports16
03-30-2011, 09:38 AM
My unborn daughters virginity.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mc Uncle Cola
03-30-2011, 10:07 AM

Wait... hahaha Lopez is terrible??? Explain to me how he is so called terrible? He has never missed an NBA game in his life..explain to me how the injuried proned Bynum is better than Lopez... go ahead..ill wait

chitown815
03-30-2011, 10:08 AM
Noah 10m Boozer 13.5m Ronnie Brewer 4.7m asik 2m 2-3 1st rounders (whatever it takes)
for
Dwight 18m Reddick 6.5 Hedo 10.6

chitown815
03-30-2011, 10:13 AM
it'd be funny if he went to the other LA to play with gordon and orlando gets blake back for it. that would seriously be the best trade out there

gordon, bledsoe and blake for Lebron think about it both teams get way better

rapjuicer06
03-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Wait... hahaha Lopez is terrible??? Explain to me how he is so called terrible? He has never missed an NBA game in his life..explain to me how the injuried proned Bynum is better than Lopez... go ahead..ill wait

he's shooting under 50% which is TERRIBLE for a center to be quite honest. he can't rebound worth a **** and he can't play defense. hmmm the COMPLETE opposite of dwight. why is orlando any good? cuz dwight shoots a high % can rebound and play defense...ohhh what do ya know

bynum is shooting around 60% and he can rebound and he can play defense. he has a LOT more potential than brookie does

rapjuicer06
03-30-2011, 10:33 AM
gordon, bledsoe and blake for Lebron think about it both teams get way better

so the clippers become the cavs...umm idk why they would do that. blake and kaman for howard and bass/anderson is a way better deal for both teams

Mcdoh
03-30-2011, 10:48 AM
bynum + fillers or a round pick..

FadeAwayLikeMJ
03-30-2011, 11:36 AM

youre telling me that you wouldnt give up Rondo for a top 5 guy right now??????? :speechless:

i'd give up something along the lines of:

Rondo, Big Baby & pick(s)

Mile High Champ
03-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Any player in the league. I thin Howard is truly a unique talent in this league. I understand players like Durant, Wade, Lebron, Rose etc are special but Howard is the best inside presence in the NBA. He is simply incredible on the defensive end and continues to develop offensively into a more formidable scorer and unlike Shaq, I do believe Howard one day becomes a solid free throw shooter. Great wing players and PG's are a dime a doze but a player like Howard simply does not come around often.

Lake_Show2416
03-30-2011, 01:42 PM
so the clippers become the cavs...umm idk why they would do that. blake and kaman for howard and bass/anderson is a way better deal for both teams

I'm pretty sure that Blake is completely untouchable

rapjuicer06
03-30-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm pretty sure that Blake is completely untouchable

even for howard? hmm idk man. it'd be pretty damn fair

Missing56&33
03-30-2011, 01:46 PM
nothing.....Howard plays well every season until he gets to the playoffs then he *****es up.

rapjuicer06
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
nothing.....Howard plays well every season until he gets to the playoffs then he *****es up.

hahahahaha

jezzyman05
03-30-2011, 03:00 PM
It suck cause the Spurs don't really have anyone that the magic would want but if I had my dream scenario it would be:

Spurs Get:
Dwight Howard
Hedo

Magic Get:
Tony Parker
DeJuan Blair
Tiago Splitter
Gary Neal
2012 1ST RD Pick'
2013 1st Rd Pick

I just assemed this together I know Ginobili won't be traded as well as duncan and George Hill so here prolly the best the Spurs can do

Denver-boy
03-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Felton/AA/3 1st round picks/ Gallo for Howard/Reddick

tbuk100
03-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Tony Parker, Matt Bonner, Tiago Splitter, and picks

Lake_Show2416
03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
It suck cause the Spurs don't really have anyone that the magic would want but if I had my dream scenario it would be:

Spurs Get:
Dwight Howard
Hedo

Magic Get:
Tony Parker
DeJuan Blair
Tiago Splitter
Gary Neal
2012 1ST RD Pick'
2013 1st Rd Pick

I just assemed this together I know Ginobili won't be traded as well as duncan and George Hill so here prolly the best the Spurs can do

the magic would have Jameer Nelson, Parker and Arenas

Lake_Show2416
03-30-2011, 03:39 PM
even for howard? hmm idk man. it'd be pretty damn fair

ya but teams dont really move players like that, no matter what they can get in return

they have a lot of other pieces to make though. Everyone else on the roster would be available imo

JerseysFinest
03-30-2011, 04:03 PM
he's shooting under 50% which is TERRIBLE for a center to be quite honest. he can't rebound worth a **** and he can't play defense. hmmm the COMPLETE opposite of dwight. why is orlando any good? cuz dwight shoots a high % can rebound and play defense...ohhh what do ya know

bynum is shooting around 60% and he can rebound and he can play defense. he has a LOT more potential than brookie does

You forgot to mention he's been playing with a calcium deposit in his arm since the start of the season, and he's still feeling effects with his past bout with mono. His FG% is low because of that, and he has the propensity to shoot perimeter shots and avoid banging down low. Once he's healed from his ailments, he'll return to improving as one of the bright young centers in the league, and at 22, and still on his rookie contract, and the fact that despite feeling ill he has not missed one game, 1 game, the Magic should and I expect them to have interest in him, if Mr. Howard is made available.

ramsizzle
03-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Noah, Taj, 2 firsts this year, and the Charlotte pick would be a pretty damn nice offer

or switch it up player wise

Boozer, Asik, and those same picks.

rapjuicer06
03-30-2011, 04:26 PM
You forgot to mention he's been playing with a calcium deposit in his arm since the start of the season, and he's still feeling effects with his past bout with mono. His FG% is low because of that, and he has the propensity to shoot perimeter shots and avoid banging down low. Once he's healed from his ailments, he'll return to improving as one of the bright young centers in the league, and at 22, and still on his rookie contract, and the fact that despite feeling ill he has not missed one game, 1 game, the Magic should and I expect them to have interest in him, if Mr. Howard is made available.

not over bynum. bynum is a guy you can build a franchise around. the more touches he gets, the better he gets. he has a good shot, he has a hook shot, he can shoot free throws HE CAN REBOUND AND PLAY DEFENSE. i'd take that over miss lopez

rapjuicer06
03-30-2011, 04:28 PM
and another thing with the lopez brothers...they are very very very overrated. idk how you can have two 7 footers on the same team and not make a championship run in college. that completely blows my mind

towlsmoke420
03-30-2011, 05:04 PM
LA ; Bynum + Brown+ ebanks + character for Howard

Chi; Noah + crap

Knicks: hHhHahaahaah

thunder; westbrook + ibaka+ picks + crap for howard and nelson

MU and UW Fan
03-30-2011, 05:28 PM
The whole Milwaukee Bucks team....... but that still wouldn't be enough probably.

Switch
03-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Bynum +

MickeyMgl
03-30-2011, 05:48 PM
Junk food.