PDA

View Full Version : I hate what ifs, but what if LBJ signed with Chicago instead of Heat?

CowboysKB24
03-28-2011, 11:35 PM
How many games would they win? Would they win the championship, if so how many?

Remember if LBJ went to Chicago, Rose would not be the MVP right now and the success would mostly go to LBJ.

Thoughts?

hotpotato1092
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM
I firmly believe that if the LBJ would have signed with the Bulls, barring injury, they would have won at least six titles and would have competed for 10. Think about it, right now I'd say Wade and Rose cancel out, you're going to the same place with either of them, and for arguments sake, let's say Boozer and Bosh cancel each other out because they're pretty similar. Imagine how good the Heat would be with Noah, Deng and Gibson instead of their top three role players, Thiabadeau as their coach, and with Chicago's home crowd instead of their own. That's what Chicago would have. They'd be unstoppable.

CowboysKB24
03-29-2011, 12:01 AM
I firmly believe that if the LBJ would have signed with the Bulls, barring injury, they would have won at least six titles and would have competed for 10. Think about it, right now I'd say Wade and Rose cancel out, you're going to the same place with either of them, and for arguments sake, let's say Boozer and Bosh cancel each other out because they're pretty similar. Imagine how good the Heat would be with Noah, Deng and Gibson instead of their top three role players, Thiabadeau as their coach, and with Chicago's home crowd instead of their own. That's what Chicago would have. They'd be unstoppable.

I agree for the most part.

Rose's improvement would have gotten overlooked because of LBJ. Rose would not have gotten all this attention and people would be saying his improvement was due to LBJ and other factors.

I think they would win multiple titles. Their defense would be insane. Their offense would be considerably better too.

DerekRE_3
03-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Then Lebron James would be on the Chicago Bulls and Carlos Boozer would not.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:02 AM
How many of these threads do we need on a weekly basis? Enough already :facepalm:

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:04 AM
Then Lebron James would be on the Chicago Bulls and Carlos Boozer would not.

They actually had signed Boozer already and kept the max slot open for Lebron. They used that money for Korver, Brewer and Watson.

JB0B0
03-29-2011, 12:06 AM
They'd be a dynasty but then again, I don't think people should write off Miami. I need to see them in the playoffs before I jump to conclusions.

KingOf215
03-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Why stop at LBJ? Wade, Bosh, Amare, Johnson were all free agents too. What if they all signed with Chicago?

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:07 AM
But of course these players in the NBA these days aren't about winning anymore. They all wanna play with their friends and play in nice cities.

tonydanza87
03-29-2011, 12:09 AM
It means no Boozer, which may or may not be a good thing depending on which side of the fence you are on, but it also means ALWAYS being 2nd best in franchise history which I think is a big thing for his ego. I agree however with rose' game growing to MVP like #'s (not starting an MVP debate, I said MVP "like") and the team jelling as a whole if he bought into that system and did his thing that would have been a SICK team.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:11 AM
It means no Boozer, which may or may not be a good thing depending on which side of the fence you are on, but it also means ALWAYS being 2nd best in franchise history which I think is a big thing for his ego. I agree however with rose' game growing to MVP like #'s (not starting an MVP debate, I said MVP "like") and the team jelling as a whole if he bought into that system and did his thing that would have been a SICK team.

Again, they already had signed Boozer before "The Decision"...jeez pay attention people :facepalm:

John Walls Era
03-29-2011, 12:11 AM
They actually had signed Boozer already and kept the max slot open for Lebron. They used that money for Korver, Brewer and Watson.

did they? Why? Lebron has said many times that he wanted to play with Bosh. Bulls should've kept 2 spots open.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:13 AM
did they? Why? Lebron has said many times that he wanted to play with Bosh. Bulls should've kept 2 spots open.

We never had 2 max slots open to begin with, Boozer's deal was for 5 years/75 mil. We would've had to trade Deng for that. And considering what I've seen from Bosh this season, I'd have shot myself already if we had gave him a max contract.

tonydanza87
03-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Also didnt see that Boozer signed first because if thats the case than with what happened in Cleveland I dont know that James would've wanted to play with him again.

GodsSon
03-29-2011, 12:14 AM

This.

/thread

tonydanza87
03-29-2011, 12:14 AM
you morons are so quick to jump down peoples throats, ive corrected my post I live in NY not Chicago, im not up on the exact date you signed your player a year later

John Walls Era
03-29-2011, 12:15 AM
We never had 2 max slots open to begin with, Boozer's deal was for 5 years/75 mil. We would've had to trade Deng for that. And considering what I've seen from Bosh this season, I'd have shot myself already if we had gave him a max contract.

Bron and Bosh would both accept the 80 Mill (which I think they did in Miami). I think trading Deng would be worth having Lebron and Bosh. I think Bosh has done more than enough post AS break, the guy is flat out beasting and playing super efficient.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Also didnt see that Boozer signed first because if thats the case than with what happened in Cleveland I dont know that James would've wanted to play with him again.

He had no problem with Boozer. He was one of the first to congratulate him on signing with the Bulls. He just wanted to go to Miami and play with his buddies, which was planned a long time ago. We've hammered this topic to death.

AIRMAR72
03-29-2011, 12:19 AM
im no bulls fan but if bron was on the team they#1 team or #2 in the NBA best in da east for sure

marlinsfan24
03-29-2011, 12:20 AM
This thread is idiotic...Wade=Rose? The Heat only care about playing with their friends and not winning? WOW!!

ChI_ShIzzLe
Bron and Bosh would both accept the 80 Mill (which I think they did in Miami). I think trading Deng would be worth having Lebron and Bosh. I think Bosh has done more than enough post AS break, the guy is flat out beasting and playing super efficient.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/miami.htm

Ya, I think your math is a little off.

Jonathan2323
People don't account for cap space they would have been the HEAT except you swap Wade and Rose.

No use in arguing what if. last time I come in this thread.

John Walls Era
03-29-2011, 12:22 AM
http://hoopshype.com/salaries/miami.htm

Ya, I think your math is a little off.

Not counting player options I'm actually pretty close. But thats still not a max.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:22 AM
People don't account for cap space they would have been the HEAT except you swap Wade and Rose.

Deng, Noah and Gibson are better than anyone you have on your team not named James, Wade and Bosh.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:24 AM
Not counting player options I'm actually pretty close. But thats still not a max.

The contracts were all over 100 mil. Doesn't matter if the last 2 years are player options, the annual salary for the 5 years is still divided by the total amount of the contract and counts towards the salary cap.

marlinsfan24
03-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Deng, Noah and Gibson are better than anyone you have on your team not named James, Wade and Bosh.

I'd phantom the team having a very hard time keeping all 3 of them.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:27 AM
I'd phantom the team having a very hard time keeping all 3 of them.

Not really. You're basically taking out Brewer, Korver and Watson and replacing them with vet minimum players. Noah would've still gotten his extension and Rose would still get his. Asik was also already on board.

Cano4prez
03-29-2011, 12:27 AM

Haslem is better than Taj

numba1CHANGsta
03-29-2011, 12:32 AM
If Lebron signed it would mean No Boozer, No Deng (cuz Lebron would start over him), probably no Korver, and Rose wouldnt have such a great season. If Lebron signed with Chicago, they would probably be around the same record the Bulls-Celtics-Heat have right now. IF Wade on the other hand signed with Chicago, that would mean Rose-Wade-Deng-Gibson-Noah which is a heck of a team and would for sure finish with 60 wins

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:33 AM
Haslem is better than Taj

He's not better. If anything they're even. But Haslem has barely played this season while Gibson has been a big asset in terms of picking up the slack when Boozer was out.

marlinsfan24
03-29-2011, 12:37 AM
He's not better. If anything they're even. But Haslem has barely played this season while Gibson has been a big asset in terms of picking up the slack when Boozer was out.

Haslem is better then Gibson...there was already a discussion on this and the majority of people in that picked UD.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=599610&highlight=haslem+gibson

avrpatsfan
03-29-2011, 12:41 AM
They would be too good for words. Win records and a lot of championships.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:41 AM
Thats awesome. Has he contributed this season? No.

marlinsfan24
03-29-2011, 12:42 AM
Thats awesome. Has he contributed this season? No.

Neither has Yao Ming, does that make Gibson better then him?

Avenged
03-29-2011, 12:45 AM
They wouldn't have the depth they have now.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 12:45 AM
Who cares, you're talking about a guy who hasn't even played this season comparing him to a guy who's been a crucial part of his team's success all year. And Haslem being even slightly better than Gibson doesn't fix the fact that everyone else is horrible.

marlinsfan24
03-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Who cares, you're talking about a guy who hasn't even played this season comparing him to a guy who's been a crucial part of his team's success all year. And Haslem being even slightly better than Gibson doesn't fix the fact that everyone else is horrible.

You obviously do.

Your wrong, Haslem has played this season. And I wasn't trying to defend the other players, although Bibby and Chalmers are decent players. Mike Miller has struggled because of injuries and should be better next season. The Heat aren't as bad as you always try to make them out to be.

icon1914
03-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Its easy to speculate on this, but I don't think it would be a very easy transition for LBJ or Rose. Both players need the ball to be most effective... atleast Wade can play off the ball from time to time... but LBJ loves to hold the ball and set up plays... I used to think it was Mike Brown's lack of creativity as a coach... but LBJ loves having the ball in his hands at the top of the key... Rose is kinda the same way.

I'm not saying it couldn't work, but I think they would experience the same growing the Heat went though... They would have a more complete team though... but who knows?

Time2Dieeee
03-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Why stop at LBJ? Wade, Bosh, Amare, Johnson were all free agents too. What if they all signed with Chicago?

anything less than 10 rings is a failure

Evolution23
03-29-2011, 01:06 AM
They would be a good team. You replace Wade with Rose because they are the same players offensively but Wade plays much better D. But the Bulls are more balanced but they would't have Boozer. So you can't say which team would be better.

abe_froman
03-29-2011, 01:09 AM
same,maybe worse? lebron is a great player but everyone, especially rose would have take a reduced role to him. as well they wouldnt have money to spend on a quality bench,which as been a source of strength...and from a personal take i probably wouldnt enjoy the team as much.

all in all i'm happy with how things turned out

cubswin25
03-29-2011, 01:12 AM
They would be a good team. You replace Wade with Rose because they are the same players offensively but Wade plays much better D. But the Bulls are more balanced but they would't have Boozer. So you can't say which team would be better.

They still had cap room for Boozer, they could have signed him and Lebron. Especially since if they did get Lebron they would have probably dumped Deng. There's no question at all that the Bulls with Lebron would be a better team then the Heat. Heck there's plenty of people who say the Bulls are better now without Lebron. So I dunno how swapping Lebron for Deng and probably Ronnie Brewer(for cap reasons). How they wouldn't be a better team then the Heat. It's not really debatable really, that said I'm fine with my Bulls team the way they are. Upgrade the SG at some point, and they will be the team to beat the next 5 plus years in the East. Plus I want Rose leading my team not Lebron, and I'm glad Rose didn't really want Lebron around for that reason either. Rose wants to be the man, while Lebron doesn't IMO.

marlinsfan24
03-29-2011, 01:15 AM
same,maybe worse? lebron is a great player but everyone, especially rose would have take a reduced role to him. as well they wouldnt have money to spend on a quality bench,which as been a source of strength...and from a personal take i probably wouldnt enjoy the team as much.

all in all i'm happy with how things turned out

I am as well happy with how things have turned out.

gotoHcarolina52
03-29-2011, 01:42 AM
The Bulls would've had room for Boozer and Wade, too. Oh, and Kobe would've been traded for Deng.

Rose
Kobe/Wade
LeBron
Boozer
Noah

:drool:

:rolleyes:

smiddy012
03-29-2011, 02:06 AM
Rose
Watson
Lebron
Deng
Noah

Give me Deng over Booz if the Bulls managed to grab Lebron.

:drool:

Thing is Lebron needs the rock so much, he would probably stunt Rose's growth. I think the Bulls could very well have the same issue the Heat does now - who takes it in crunch time? Now if Lebron was willing to defer to Rose at times, and let Rose be the leader of the team, that could work.

That would be a crazy, high-octane team offense though - someone would always be open. A selfless Lebron/Rose would own this decade...

But imagine all the hate Bulls fans would get - haha - you think Bulls fans are hated now on PSD? If we had Rose and Lebron there's no point in even watching basketball, there'd be no surprises.

danniboi168
03-29-2011, 02:16 AM
theyll be crazyyy...

ChiSox219
03-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Rose
Lebron
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Asik
Taj
Bogans
K. Thomas
4 vet mins

There was a rumor that the Bulls could salary dump Deng and land Wade as well. Either way the Bulls would still have their I incredible depth when it comes to bigs. I don't know if Rose/Lebron would work but Rose is better off the ball than Wade so who knows.

After everything that's happened, I wouldn't change a thing.

towlsmoke420
03-29-2011, 02:37 AM
stop i cant sleep in night

smiddy012
03-29-2011, 02:39 AM
There was a rumor that the Bulls could salary dump Deng and land Wade as well. Either way the Bulls would still have their I incredible depth when it comes to bigs. I don't know if Rose/Lebron would work but Rose is better off the ball than Wade so who knows.

Yeah the Bulls were trying to get rid of cap (Deng and Hinrich) so that they could sign all three - and this was due to their discussions with Lebron/Wade/Bosh - but no one would take Deng's contract of course - I mean they gave away Hinrich and a 1st for a bag of peanuts (and then management has claimed they regret that move). Bulls were the only other team the 2 and 1/2 were realistically considering.

Rose
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Noah

was actually closer than a lot of people think, the Bulls didn't have the cap though, so they weren't even an option as the big 3 were sticking together - thus Miami was the only option.

Evolution23
03-29-2011, 02:40 AM
They still had cap room for Boozer, they could have signed him and Lebron. Especially since if they did get Lebron they would have probably dumped Deng. There's no question at all that the Bulls with Lebron would be a better team then the Heat. Heck there's plenty of people who say the Bulls are better now without Lebron. So I dunno how swapping Lebron for Deng and probably Ronnie Brewer(for cap reasons). How they wouldn't be a better team then the Heat. It's not really debatable really, that said I'm fine with my Bulls team the way they are. Upgrade the SG at some point, and they will be the team to beat the next 5 plus years in the East. Plus I want Rose leading my team not Lebron, and I'm glad Rose didn't really want Lebron around for that reason either. Rose wants to be the man, while Lebron doesn't IMO.

They would have the same problems the Heat had. Lack of shooters and 2 guys (Lebron and Wade) who basically play the same way and dominate the ball. Rose and Wade are the same players so they would face similar problems. The one thing the Bulls would have a advantage with is having Noah cause the Heat lack that one true big man.

SportsFanatic10
03-29-2011, 02:40 AM
Rose
Lebron
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Asik
Taj
Bogans
K. Thomas
4 vet mins

one of the dumbest sentences i've seen on here yet. wade is the best superstar off the ball at making cuts and producing. think the usa team when he came off the bench and led the team in scoring while hardly touching the ball (and shooting something like 80%). everyone thinking rose is wade's equal need to get their heads examined.

earlier this season lebron was dribbling the shot clock out around the perimeter without passing and taking long jumpers or when he decided to pass it was with like 4 or 5 seconds left and wade would have to throw up a desperate shot. now that wade has been handling it lately though the offense runs alot smoother.

but if miami ever gets a good point guard wade would dominate and show everyone once again how good off the ball he is. that's the reason he doesn't wanna play point....cuz hes great off the ball!

and oh ya rose 10 TOs tonight great showing down the stretch lol....probably should of been off the ball more. but as a pg that's all he does is handle the ball so why would he be better off ball than a sg like wade. just dumb!

gaughan333
03-29-2011, 02:21 PM
one of the dumbest sentences i've seen on here yet. wade is the best superstar off the ball at making cuts and producing. think the usa team when he came off the bench and led the team in scoring while hardly touching the ball (and shooting something like 80%). everyone thinking rose is wade's equal need to get their heads examined.

earlier this season lebron was dribbling the shot clock out around the perimeter without passing and taking long jumpers or when he decided to pass it was with like 4 or 5 seconds left and wade would have to throw up a desperate shot. now that wade has been handling it lately though the offense runs alot smoother.

but if miami ever gets a good point guard wade would dominate and show everyone once again how good off the ball he is. that's the reason he doesn't wanna play point....cuz hes great off the ball!

and oh ya rose 10 TOs tonight great showing down the stretch lol....probably should of been off the ball more. but as a pg that's all he does is handle the ball so why would he be better off ball than a sg like wade. just dumb!

So is using such a small sample as evidence to make a claim.

theheatles
03-29-2011, 03:35 PM
Rose
Lebron
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Asik
Taj
Bogans
K. Thomas
4 vet mins

absolutely and emphatically false, you couldn't be more wrong

todu82
03-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Had Lebron signed in Chicago and if the Bulls played with him the same way they have played this year without him, we'd be talking about a team with 60 wins right now.

sep11ie
03-29-2011, 03:50 PM
What if my aunt had balls, then she'd be my uncle.

SoxBearsBulls!
03-29-2011, 03:52 PM

Oh please, LBJ is NOT MJ, not even close.

SteBO
03-29-2011, 03:55 PM
The Bulls were more interested in Dwyane Wade from what I heard and read. And someone brought this up in one of the above posts, but I think the Bulls were looking to trade Deng so they could sign 2 max guys, whether it was Wade-Bosh, Wade-Boozer, or whatever. I'm not convinced that LeBron was their main target, though I'm sure they would've been ecstatic had they got him. The Bulls are doing well considering, so who really cares.

J-Relo
03-29-2011, 03:57 PM

could they have signed both Boozer and Lebron? Also Heat window has never closed, they still can accomplish quite a lot...

BlinkManJan02
03-29-2011, 03:58 PM
They are clearly fine without him. If they end with the first seed they are my favorites for the East, that home record is very impressive.

Purple&Gold24
03-29-2011, 04:02 PM
They already Boozer, I think Bulls would have been an actually balanced super team.
Rose
Deng lol
James
Boozer
Noah

Purple&Gold24
03-29-2011, 04:04 PM
Had Lebron signed in Chicago and if the Bulls played with him the same way they have played this year without him, we'd be talking about a team with 60 wins right now.

maybe 70 :shrug:

chin chukwu
03-29-2011, 04:04 PM
his chances of winning a title would be a WHOLE LOT better.

Duddy
03-29-2011, 04:24 PM

Ever heard of a thing called CAP SPACE?

Duddy
03-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Yeah the Bulls were trying to get rid of cap (Deng and Hinrich) so that they could sign all three - and this was due to their discussions with Lebron/Wade/Bosh - but no one would take Deng's contract of course - I mean they gave away Hinrich and a 1st for a bag of peanuts (and then management has claimed they regret that move). Bulls were the only other team the 2 and 1/2 were realistically considering.

Rose
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Noah

was actually closer than a lot of people think, the Bulls didn't have the cap though, so they weren't even an option as the big 3 were sticking together - thus Miami was the only option.

And Howard would sign in 2012 and CP3 would come off the bench

ne3xchamps
03-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Chicago would be unstoppable, and probably another dynasty in the making. my best guess would be 4 ships out of 6 years.

SportsFanatic10
03-29-2011, 04:41 PM
So is using such a small sample as evidence to make a claim.

lol ya i just threw that last part in there to piss him off...in all reality though rose is a great pg top 3 imo but hes not better than wade off the ball and hes not better than wade period.

heatking
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Chicago is gonna severely disappoint in the playoffs mark it down.

CowboysKB24
03-29-2011, 11:10 PM

You mean the Heat? The team that hasn't done well against playoff teams all year right? It is alright, we all knew what you meant brother.

sargon21
03-29-2011, 11:14 PM
I'm glad we didn't get him, and Rose certainly would not be the player he is today, had Lebron come. Thanks Lebron!

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Why is this thread still open? :facepalm:

They would've been a dynasty and won not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 10, not 20, not 30..there..

/thread

D1JM
03-29-2011, 11:40 PM
the bulls would of been good. as in starters good. the bench? i dont know. we would of had taj, asik, kurt, JJ, and then ?????

BcEuAbRsS
03-29-2011, 11:46 PM
Haslem is better then Gibson...there was already a discussion on this and the majority of people in that picked UD.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=599610&highlight=haslem+gibson

My only problem is that UD hasnt played much this yr... He may be better but he isnt helping his team not playing...

Crackadalic
03-29-2011, 11:56 PM
It might work but idk how rose game we be affected with lebron having the ball most of the time

MrfadeawayJB
03-30-2011, 12:06 AM
they would be pretty unstoppabull

Chi StateOfMind
03-30-2011, 12:09 AM
i like are team now rose is beasting bron and wade are doing there thing down in miami...

i mean bulls definitely woulda been the best in the east but im glad how things turned out

quade36
03-30-2011, 12:27 AM

So to be a successful season, the Bulls need to make it to the second round of the playoffs. If they make it to the Eastern Conference Finals its a HUGE success.

Basically you are saying they'll be eliminated in the first round. Against Indiana. Hmmm.. Okay, if thats what you think
:eyebrow:

I just marked it down. HeatKing expects the Bulls to lose to the Pacers in the first round of the playoffs.

effen5
03-30-2011, 02:43 AM

we didn't lose to the cavs today bro.

effen5
03-30-2011, 02:46 AM
The Bulls were more interested in Dwyane Wade from what I heard and read. And someone brought this up in one of the above posts, but I think the Bulls were looking to trade Deng so they could sign 2 max guys, whether it was Wade-Bosh, Wade-Boozer, or whatever. I'm not convinced that LeBron was their main target, though I'm sure they would've been ecstatic had they got him. The Bulls are doing well considering, so who really cares.

oh god, if we some how picked up wade, and Rose and Wade found a way to play cohesively together...my god.

Rose
Wade
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Best starting 5 in the NBA.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-30-2011, 02:47 AM
i like are team now rose is beasting bron and wade are doing there thing down in miami...

i mean bulls definitely woulda been the best in the east but im glad how things turned out

Me too but I really would've liked Joe Johnson on this team if Atlanta hadn't put their heads up their ***** like that.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-30-2011, 02:50 AM
oh god, if we some how picked up wade, and Rose and Wade found a way to play cohesively together...my god.

Rose
Wade
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Best starting 5 in the NBA.

That would've been reality had Bosh accepted the S&T and took his *** to Cleveland.

Anyways, I'm done playing the "what if" game. Why are we still talking about this as if we're still in 2010 waiting for free agency :facepalm:

sunsfan88
03-30-2011, 02:55 AM
If LBJ came to Chi-town, I don't think Rose would have made the "step" to be an elite player.

I think Chicago would win quite a few championships but I doubt anyone would see Rose differently than they saw him his rookie season and last year.

JB0B0
03-30-2011, 03:26 AM
If LBJ came to Chi-town, I don't think Rose would have made the "step" to be an elite player.

I think Chicago would win quite a few championships but I doubt anyone would see Rose differently than they saw him his rookie season and last year.

Rose doesn't care. He just wants to weein.

Bullsfan22
03-30-2011, 03:27 AM
I didn't know rose was an elite player according to these forums.

NetsPaint
03-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Rose would have improved one way or the other, but I don't know if it would be lessened with LeBron. Both have the ball in their hands a lot. The questions are could at least one of them adjust to playing off-the-ball? Would they need to?

On one hand LeBron being the PG would get everyone, including Rose obviously, points. On the other, they might need LeBron to fill in the PF position out of necessity. I dunno.

I don't think them putting up numbers would be a problem, but who knows with team chemistry.

SDBearsFan
03-30-2011, 05:00 AM
Yeah, I hate Lebron but him on this Bulls team with Thibodeau going forward....unstoppable.

ellesmeire
03-30-2011, 05:06 AM
I wish, but he didnt make the smart decision, he made the decision to go to the warm weather, go to a less talented team(yes I said it) and have a harder time to win finals

It didnt help he said they were going to win...what 7+titles? would lvoe to have him on my tm, he jsut gets on my nerves because of course...he isnt a lead dog imo and he thinks he is