PDA

View Full Version : which playoff team your team does not want to play?

anjoe29
03-28-2011, 09:17 AM
for me its the lakers.. their big men is just dominating... i also say the heat cause, come playoff time those three stars will be monsters..

JordansBulls
03-28-2011, 09:27 AM
As many Bulls fans hate to admit, but the Heat are the team I would worry about the most even with HCA. Simply put with HCA I feel we need to take games 1 and 2 to even beat them in a series.

asandhu23
03-28-2011, 10:31 AM
for me its the lakers.. their big men is just dominating... i also say the heat cause, come playoff time those three stars will be monsters..

great grammar, dude

chitown815
03-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Heat not even close

anjoe29
03-28-2011, 10:59 AM
great grammar, dude

ohh sory dude.. im a mexican im sory about my english

King Drew
03-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Lakers

KnicksorBust
03-28-2011, 11:23 AM
As a Knicks fan I actually want to avoid the Heat in round 1. I know people have been saying they are vulnerable but I see them in the ECF. That trio is going to be looking to shut a lot of haters up and there is nothing scarier than a team that is that talented and that hungry.

JeffG20
03-28-2011, 11:25 AM
great grammar, dude

This is a sports forum, not a term paper.

Anyway, easily the Lakers are a matchup nightmare for my hornets. I'd be fine playing any other team.

marlinsfan24
03-28-2011, 11:27 AM
As a Heat fan, Celtics or Lakers.

dnewguy
03-28-2011, 11:34 AM
The Celtics.....it's like watching cold case or unsolved mysteries whenever we face them.

Hawkize31
03-28-2011, 11:51 AM
For the Heat, its Chicago and Boston. Those 2 worry me more than any Western Conference teams.

RaiderLakersA's
03-28-2011, 11:56 AM
The only team that I fear... are the refs! Their inconsistency during the playoffs begets as much misery as any other factor in the game.

soonabooma
03-28-2011, 04:10 PM
We fear NO ONE! Seriously though, at full strength the Spurs, Lakers, and Mavs will be a handful for anybody. I do think that OKC is right up there though now that we have Perkins. We can match up with those teams much better in the middle and we know that we'll always have the edge with Durant/Westbrook. We're still the future of the Western Conference. This years playoffs will be crazy.

leftymo
03-28-2011, 04:28 PM
As a Laker fan, nobody. Because the Lakers are the best team in the league.

I fear the injury bug... And before Boston traded Perkins, the Celtics were a threat, especially if they had homecourt and a healthy shaq...

now they have no perkins, no homecourt, and a questionable shaq...

redwhitenblue
03-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Hmm...I'd say the Heat are the most dangerous team, but to say that the Bulls don't want to play them would be false I think. I think the Bulls absolutely want to prove that they can beat the Heat in a 7 game series.

I'm going to say Orlando.

theheatles
03-28-2011, 05:45 PM
the celtics and lakers are the only teams that make me uneasy at all...no other team's coaching, defense or their star power is enough to overmatch the talent and determination of wade and james come playoff time, they came together specifically for the playoffs and they will impose their will when it matters

championships
03-28-2011, 06:19 PM
No one scares Kobe and the Lakers. They can play with anyone.

SoxBearsBulls!
03-28-2011, 07:20 PM
The Celtics worry me the most, I hope Miami beat them but I doubt it, those old men just know how to win...

theheatles
03-28-2011, 07:21 PM
No one scares Kobe and the Lakers. They can play with anyone.

kobe will never admit it but i guarantee he would prefer to not face the heat

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2011, 07:37 PM
I got to admit, I believe we can defeat any team with or without HCA, except for the heat. Lebron is just simply the laker/kobe killer. Just being honest.

Jewelz0376
03-28-2011, 07:46 PM

Why would u say that? If anything he probably wants to play the Heat more because they lost both times and how the 2nd game ended for him...Laker fans probably don't want to play the Heat..but no way Kobe is thinking that...

As far as the question goes the Lakers are the 2-time defending champs and have been to the finals 3 straight years...they don't care who they play...It wouldn't make any sense for them not to feel that way

CHANGO
03-28-2011, 07:57 PM
In the East.
Celtics
Bulls

In the West.
Mavericks
Lakers
Spurs
OKC

CowboysKB24
03-28-2011, 11:53 PM
Lakers: Mavericks, bad matchup. Heat is not a good match up either. Their defense has to step it up and contain Wade and LBJ.
Spurs: Lakers, they haven't played well against them the past few years.
Heat: Bulls and Celtics have had their number this season. Bull beat them up at their peak this season. Both have the defense to stop/contain LBJ and Wade.
Bulls: Celtics?
Knicks: Celtics, Heat, Bulls..

CowboysKB24
03-28-2011, 11:55 PM

No. Kobe is a fierce competitor. The Lakers may not win the championship, but Kobe is not scared of any team. He has proven that.

On the other hand, LBJ would feel like that. He doesn't have that killer instinct like Wade, Kobe, etc. As we have seen over the years, he crumbles under pressure. The Celtics, not only beat him physically last year, but mentally destroyed him. Magic did the same thing.