PDA

View Full Version : Ray Felton Takers?

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 08:40 PM
It has been said over and over again that Felton wants to either start or be traded and he wont be starting anytime soon plus i suppose he would be great trade bait. With that said I believe he will be on his way out this offseason so whats his value and which teams could actually go for him?

sunsfan88
03-27-2011, 08:41 PM
We'll take him. You can anything except for Gortat & Dudley.

KingPosey
03-27-2011, 08:51 PM
^
Nash?

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 08:52 PM
We'll take him. You can anything except for Gortat & Dudley.

i like robin lopez or nash.. do you guys have a 1st rounder?

ManRam
03-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Did he say this? I believe it, but I thought he and Lawson were really getting along, and he still has been getting a lot of minutes, even playing alongside Ty.

Is there a link?

chicago lulz
03-27-2011, 08:55 PM
Trade him back to New York for Chauncey :D

Giannis94
03-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Bucks. Just get Salmons outta here.

sunsfan88
03-27-2011, 08:58 PM
i like robin lopez or nash.. do you guys have a 1st rounder?

Sure you can have Nash but aren't you guys rebuilding?

And yea we have a 1st rounder but we can't trade it because we did not have a 1st rd pick last year. And you know the rule "No trading 1st rd picks in consecutive years"

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Did he say this? I believe it, but I thought he and Lawson were really getting along, and he still has been getting a lot of minutes, even playing alongside Ty.

Is there a link?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-03-23/will-raymond-felton-force-his-way-out-of-denver

he thinks he should be a starter

Trade him back to New York for Chauncey :D

no way haha

Bucks. Just get Salmons outta here.

ehhh i dont think anyone wants salmons lol

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Sure you can have Nash but aren't you guys rebuilding?

And yea we have a 1st rounder but we can't trade it because we did not have a 1st rd pick last year. And you know the rule "No trading 1st rd picks in consecutive years"

yea but we already have our young starting PG in lawson so we can bring nash off the bench and rest him a lot... he can also help lawson develop even more..

Crackadalic
03-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Id trade him for a draft pick since the nuggets want to rebuild

kblo247
03-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Steve Blake (knows Karl's system) and Derrick Caracter (Denver tried to buy him anyway)

Sadds The Gr8
03-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Bargnani and Calderon, for Felton and Knicks' 1st?

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Steve Blake (knows Karl's system) and Derrick Caracter (Denver tried to buy him anyway)

i like caracter and blake so i wouldn't even mind this trade.. would be amazing if we can somehow force the lakers to take on harringtons contract..

calderon is a big no no for any team i believe... i like bargnani but i dont think we need another big.. wouldnt mind bargnani and amir johnson for harrington and felton..

SpeedyRecovery
raps will take him. you can have jose, weems, linas, amir or reggie.

Crackadalic

That doesnt even work contract wise and the nuggets are looking for draft picks and trying to go young

allSUAVE
I want him back so bad for billups Smh.

We aiant picking up Billups option because we need a center ,so he might be back on his way to Denver.

Sadds The Gr8
03-27-2011, 09:16 PM
That doesnt even work contract wise and the nuggets are looking for draft picks and trying to go young

yea i forgot how big Calderon's contract was lol. they could throw Kmart in too then.

ankit
03-27-2011, 09:16 PM

Hah! Nice Idea but no way Bargnani gets moved for Feltton and a pick alone. The deal more liekly would be BArgnani and Calderon for Felton, Chanddler and Gilanari or first.. I doubt though the Nuggets make this deal.

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:17 PM
I want him back so bad for billups Smh.

We aiant picking up Billups option because we need a center ,so he might be back on his way to Denver.

the only way billups is coming back to denver is as an assistant coach or working in the front office... we dont want him back on the court..

Crackadalic
03-27-2011, 09:17 PM
yea i forgot how big Calderon's contract was lol. they could throw Kmart in too then.

Still wouldnt work because kmart is a expiring this summer. Maybe throw in Harrington and Birdman?

Crackadalic
03-27-2011, 09:18 PM
Still thank its smart to trade him to get a extra pick in the draft

BallIsAll

kmart will be a free agent lol

fadedmario
Detroit maybe?

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:22 PM
how does this look?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=466s2zs

allSUAVE
03-27-2011, 09:23 PM
the only way billups is coming back to denver is as an assistant coach or working in the front office... we dont want him back on the court..

Smh .

Can't wait until we cut his *** ,so he could make trades for the state of southpark

Sadds The Gr8
03-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Still wouldnt work because kmart is a expiring this summer. Maybe throw in Harrington and Birdman?
that'd wouldnt be bad

Sadds The Gr8
03-27-2011, 09:25 PM
how does this look?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=466s2zs
if we got the knicks' first with it, i'd do it.

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Smh .

Can't wait until we cut his *** ,so he could make trades for the state of southpark

since the beginning of the season ive wanted him gone... he turns the ball over and shoots up the dumbest shots.. hes our hero but yeah time to move on from him lol

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:30 PM
if we got the knicks' first with it, i'd do it.

i wouldnt mind its 2014..

allSUAVE
03-27-2011, 09:31 PM
Donnie Walsh thinking is

Taking J.R smith or Nene from Denver

Sadds The Gr8
03-27-2011, 09:35 PM
i wouldnt mind its 2014..

really....:eyebrow: nvm then

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:37 PM
I would love this trade actually..

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=45uv82c

Donnie Walsh thinking is

Taking J.R smith or Nene from Denver

nene is practically our franchise center and you guys dont have enough to trade for him...

PurpleJesus
03-27-2011, 09:42 PM
i'm sure the knicks would take him back in a heart beat, but i wonder if the bridge is burned there?

allSUAVE
03-27-2011, 09:44 PM
I would love this trade actually..

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=45uv82c

nene is practically our franchise center and you guys dont have enough to trade for him...
The Knicks would sign him not trade for him

And why would Portland give up batum and Milller for Felton Smh ,be a little reasonable

sunsfan88
03-27-2011, 09:45 PM
yea but we already have our young starting PG in lawson so we can bring nash off the bench and rest him a lot... he can also help lawson develop even more..

OK Nash & Lopez for Felton.

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:47 PM
The Knicks would sign him not trade for him

And why would Portland give up batum and Milller for Felton Smh ,be a little reasonable

they need bigs and petro might help as well and he has already stated he wants to retire a nugget and we are ready to give him the money so i dont see why he would sign there. i also doubt he wants to play with melo as hes doing a lot better without him.

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 09:49 PM
OK Nash & Lopez for Felton.

that would be good and it could work...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

allSUAVE
03-27-2011, 09:53 PM
they need bigs and petro might help as well and he has already stated he wants to retire a nugget and we are ready to give him the money so i dont see why he would sign there. i also doubt he wants to play with melo as hes doing a lot better without him.

Yea he's winning now ,that's why he don't want to play with Melo :facepalm:

We are just a center away and a better coach to be Contenders.

The Nuggets can't keep all those players so they won't be wining long.

knicksfan42
03-27-2011, 09:53 PM
t he has already stated he wants to retire a nugget and we are ready to give him the money so i dont see why he would sign there.

With the CBA coming, why no extension?

i also doubt he wants to play with melo as hes doing a lot better without him.

Really you guys think you're making the WCF this year?

BallIsAll
03-27-2011, 10:00 PM
Yea he's winning now ,that's why he don't want to play with Melo :facepalm:

We are just a center away and a better coach to be Contenders.

The Nuggets can't keep all those players so they won't be wining long.

no he stated before melo left that he will love to retire a nugget and wants to return next season has nothing to do with winning.

and ok seems like your like the guy in my sig :facepalm: you can both tell the future.

who said he wont be getting an extension? maybe hes getting a new muti deal?

and no i dont think we will but we have great pieces moving forward.

allSUAVE
03-27-2011, 10:02 PM

I was going to say that next.

Mishmin
03-27-2011, 10:13 PM
I'll tell you something, if Felton goes to the Lakers for Blake, Caracter, Ebanks, picks, whoever, Lakers win another championship next year. As a celtics fan, I hope to god Lakers don't look at that possibility.

DenButsu
03-28-2011, 02:49 AM

Because until the terms of the new CBA are known, it would be extremely risky (which is a nice way of saying stupid) to extend a player who has already expressed his desire to stay with the team until retirement, for what could turn out to be a salary well above his real market value.

DenButsu
03-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Smh .

Is that supposed to be an insult? Or a joke?

If either: Fail.

Heediot
03-28-2011, 08:29 AM

Bragnani and Calderone for Felton, Mozgov, Knick's first and to take either Birdman or Harrington's contract.

S-Dot
03-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Sacramento/Anaheim could use him if they cant land Kyrie Irving in the draft.

Gram
03-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Bragnani and Calderone for Felton, Mozgov, Knick's first and to take either Birdman or Harrington's contract.

lol wow. Expect TO to hang up the phone.

BallIsAll
03-28-2011, 07:39 PM
lol wow. Expect TO to hang up the phone.

exactly lol why would we give felton and mozzy for barg and calderon lol

Mudvayne91
03-28-2011, 08:03 PM
I wouldn't put it past him to stay.

However, if he's really pushing the envelope to get out of here, try to maneuver to get a lottery pick and get Kemba. Obviously Felton straight up wouldn't work, but he could be used as a significant piece.

And no way Denver makes that trade with Toronto.

BallIsAll
03-28-2011, 08:41 PM
interesting.. i see kemba walker is projected out of the lottery i think we can easily get him in the draft for felton.. plus he'd be cheaper and younger..

http://www.nbadraft.net/2011mock_draft

or maybe even brandon night.. i also like kyrie irving.

Mudvayne91
03-29-2011, 01:42 AM
I am a little surprised his draft status is so low. I think he's the real deal and would be a terror combined with Ty.

I guess maybe still try to trade for a good pick or possibly land a big man.