PDA

View Full Version : 3/26/11 - 3/27/11 | NBA Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2

kingbrentg
03-26-2011, 07:05 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/NJ.png ---- at ---- http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/ATL.png

Philips Arena - 6:00 CT http://www.nba.com/media/nbatv_25.jpg

http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/NY.png ---- at ---- http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/CHA.png

Time Warner Cable Arena - 6:00 CT

http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/IND.png ---- at ---- http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/DET.png

Palace of Auburn Hills - 6:30 CT

http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/CHI.png ---- at ---- http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/MLW.png

Bradley Center - 7:30 CT

http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/DAL.png ---- at ---- http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/UTA.png

EnergySolutions Arena - 8:00 CT

http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/TOR.png ---- at ---- http://www.rotoworld.com/img/NBA/teams/logos/LAC.png

Staples Center - 9:30 CT

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/OperationSportsVelocity/6.gif

SteBO
03-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Hawks
Knicks
Pacers
Bulls
Mavs
Clippers

Avenged
03-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Jazz!

tangent12
03-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Nets - Hawks
Knicks - Bobcats
Pacers - Pistons
Bulls - Bucks
Mavericks - Jazz
Raptors - Clippers

Minimal
03-26-2011, 01:28 PM
Nets - Hawks
Knicks - Bobcats
Pacers - Pistons
Bulls - Bucks
Mavericks - Jazz
Raptors - Clippers

tangent12
03-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Don't steal my work :o :o LOL

MJ-BULLS
03-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Nets - Hawks
Knicks - Bobcats
Pacers - Pistons
Bulls - Bucks
Mavericks - Jazz
Raptors - Clippers

tangent12
03-26-2011, 02:43 PM
Hey not cool :o :o

DoMeFavors
03-26-2011, 02:49 PM
I wonder if Knicks can beat the Bobcats without Stephen Jackson

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Lets go Bucks and Jazz!! :pray:

Crackadalic
03-26-2011, 06:55 PM
TD starting and Fields coming off the bench for the first time this season. Billups playing sg. I hope this works out because nothing is at the moment

JWO35
03-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Someone will score 100pts tonight

-Nostradamus

shep33
03-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Someone will score 100pts tonight

-Nostradamus

The Knicks will probably lose tonight

- Mike Dantoni

haha jk... hopefully the Knicks pull it out. But yeah the Raps are playing tonight, so 100 points is a given

Chi StateOfMind
03-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Lets go Bucks and Jazz!! :pray:

keep voting against the bulls cuz they win win u go against them.....

shep33
03-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Nets vs. Hawks-Hawks are vicious creatures that will tear up a Net if given the chance. A net is an inanimate object, completely useless. Hawks win.

Knicks vs. Bobcats-Bobcats are scary felines, but Knickerbockers were Dutch immigrants in New York around the 17th century. Immigrants win, because in that era, if food is scarce humans will eat just about anything. Knicks win

Pacers vs. Pistons- Pacers can be identified as "horses trained to pace". Pistons, are associated with engines, and engines eventually out performed the horse... If the horse were a better means of transportation, we'd be riding horses, not incorporating them into our modern vehicles that have hundreds of "horse power"... Pistons win.

Bulls vs. Bucks- Bucks have more intricate horns, but the Bulls have Derrick Rose. Bulls win.

Jazz vs. Mavs- Jazz will lull you to sleep with its melodic harmony. But Mavericks have guns. Mavs win

Raps vs. Clippers- Raptors are intelligent dinosaurs, creatures for that matter. Swift and vicious, they defend their eggs in Jurassic Park 3 like no other creature. But Raptors in the NBA have lost this sense of "defense" over the generations. In addition, Blake Griffin dunks on anything that moves. Clippers win.

John Walls Era
03-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Nets vs. Hawks-Hawks are vicious creatures that will tear up a Net if given the chance. A net is an inanimate object, completely useless. Hawks win.

Knicks vs. Bobcats-Bobcats are scary felines, but Knickerbockers were Dutch immigrants in New York around the 17th century. Immigrants win, because in that era, if food is scarce humans will eat just about anything. Knicks win

Pacers vs. Pistons- Pacers can be identified as "horses trained to pace". Pistons, are associated with engines, and engines eventually out performed the horse... If the horse were a better means of transportation, we'd be riding horses, not incorporating them into our modern vehicles that have hundreds of "horse power"... Pistons win.

Bulls vs. Bucks- Bucks have more intricate horns, but the Bulls have Derrick Rose. Bulls win.

Jazz vs. Mavs- Jazz will lull you to sleep with its melodic harmony. But Mavericks have guns. Mavs win

Raps vs. Clippers- Raptors are intelligent dinosaurs, creatures for that matter. Swift and vicious, they defend their eggs in Jurassic Park 3 like no other creature. But Raptors in the NBA have lost this sense of "defense" over the generations. In addition, Blake Griffin dunks on anything that moves. Clippers win.

:clap:

John Walls Era
03-26-2011, 07:27 PM
So is Billups guarding Jackson or Henderson... thats not a good plan.

tangent12
03-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Immigrants win, because in that era, if food is scarce humans will eat just about anything.

Swift and vicious, they defend their eggs in Jurassic Park 3 like no other creature.

ROFL :laugh2: :laugh2:

shep33
03-26-2011, 07:30 PM
ROFL :laugh2: :laugh2:

haha I'm so sick of studying, just needed a break

John Walls Era
03-26-2011, 07:31 PM

You should do this everyday :laugh2:

shep33
03-26-2011, 07:35 PM
You should do this everyday :laugh2:

haha, we'll see, I think we should alternate doing it. Pretty sure I'd get heckled eventually for running out of ideas.

jmcelligott92
03-26-2011, 07:38 PM

:clap: :clap: best gt post by far

John Walls Era
03-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Is anyone else getting frustrated by the Knicks?

jmcelligott92
03-26-2011, 07:47 PM
no I love their troubles, because they beat the Heat and Knick Fans had them the best in the East

Sergio1984
03-26-2011, 07:48 PM

Only people who are putting money on them assuming Melo is their savior.

John Walls Era
03-26-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm getting frustrated because I know they can play better than this. Kwame Brown just killed Amare on 2 plays.

shep33
03-26-2011, 07:55 PM

I knew I shouldn't have picked the Knicks... Pacers up early too... what was I thinking? Guess my completely logical predictions are not so accurate

shep33
03-26-2011, 07:57 PM
It's like the knicks can only do one thing at a time. They play defense then forget to play offense, and vice versa. Weirdest team I have seen in a long time.

Chill_Will_24
03-26-2011, 07:58 PM

Not at all... Im loving their struggles cuz its keeping most of their fans in check. I havent seen too many of them in the NBA forum lately. They have stopped trolling in the NJ, CHI, and MIA forums... its bliss right now...

PS: When i say Knicks fans i mean the homer, irrational, insulting ones... lots of Knicks fans on here are actually pretty cool pplz. Slim im lookin at ya! You too Weezy! :D

shep33
03-26-2011, 07:58 PM
If you give up 60 to the Bobcats in a half, without Jacko, you deserve to lose.

shep33
03-26-2011, 08:02 PM
You know something is wrong when Amare is at a -19, and Kwame is at +19

NYK_kidd77
03-26-2011, 08:09 PM
I have given up on this knick season. Mike needs to be fired an until then I will enjoy the pure comedy of how much he sucks.

Punk
03-26-2011, 08:10 PM
D'antoni has ruined this team completely. We get outrbounded by 7 and he decides to put in Sheldon AFTER the fact.

I can't wait for the off-season. Hire someone who actually knows what a bench is and knows how to use it. Melo is doing his part. It's unfair this coach is not even getting angry.

SteBO
03-26-2011, 08:14 PM
You know something is wrong when Amare is at a -19, and Kwame is at +19
So true. If the knicks play d, they'll win. If not, they'll continue to lose. PERIOD.

bovice163
03-26-2011, 08:15 PM
The Knicks really suck. :puke:

AddiX
03-26-2011, 08:18 PM
D'antoni has ruined this team completely. We get outrbounded by 7 and he decides to put in Sheldon AFTER the fact.

I can't wait for the off-season. Hire someone who actually knows what a bench is and knows how to use it. Melo is doing his part. It's unfair this coach is not even getting angry.

I don't know why people are surprised by this. After an a full training camp, it took mike d a 3-8 start this season to realize the 7 second or less system wasn't working.

That was the ugliest basketball I've ever seen, and this ranks right up there with that.

metsfanssince05
03-26-2011, 08:18 PM
ugh. We suck. But hey thats whats the off-season is for..

Fire this bum
Get a center and good role players..

bovice163
03-26-2011, 08:22 PM
ugh. We suck. But hey thats whats the off-season is for..

Fire this bum
Get a center and good role players..

Yeah, D'antoni has really ****ed this team up. I mean, they are better defensively than they have shown, and they have far too much talent in Amare, Melo, and Chauncey alone to be dropping games against rebuilding teams like the Bobcats. They could and should win this game, but it's pretty inexcusable to allow a jump-shooting team like the Bobcats to be up by 13 at halftime.

droalex
03-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Wow knicks loosing terrible

shep33
03-26-2011, 08:27 PM
77 points already for Charlotte...they are one of the lowest scoring teams in the league I believe.

Maybe the Knicks should play a 2-3 zone all game, I have no idea what else they could do.

Chill_Will_24
03-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Yea... blame the coach.. nothing to do with the players right?... ppl will tell themselves ANYTHING to sleep at night :pity:

D'Antoni is a bad coach but guess what... he's not the only reason the Knicks struggle. The players dont compliment each other and they look lost at both sides of the ball; not just defense.

Chi StateOfMind
03-26-2011, 08:39 PM
my god the knicks.....they need jesus and defense + coach + teamwork + bench and the list goes on i thought they were better before melo trade

Sergio1984
03-26-2011, 08:40 PM
Poor Knicks, I'd pull my hair out if my Bulls played no D AND couldn't score consistently.

Sergio1984
03-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Melo with 2 reb and 1 assist and the 3rd quarter is almost done. That's terrible.

Minimal
03-26-2011, 08:53 PM
There are more Bulls fans than Bucks fans in Milwaukee.

Chill_Will_24
03-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Melo with 2 reb and 1 assist and the 3rd quarter is almost done. That's terrible.

Thats more rebounds than either of the Lopez twins can get... :laugh: :pity: The life of a Nets fan

AddiX
03-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Yea... blame the coach.. nothing to do with the players right?... ppl will tell themselves ANYTHING to sleep at night :pity:

D'Antoni is a bad coach but guess what... he's not the only reason the Knicks struggle. The players dont compliment each other and they look lost at both sides of the ball; not just defense.

Players tend to look lost when the coach sucks, Knicks have been lost for 3 years with him as head coach.

Chill_Will_24
03-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Begging for a flagrant call on a simple hack... poor D'Antoni...

Chill_Will_24
03-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Melo smiling like a goof after missing an important free throw... when his team loses and he has a great game he's all smiles but when his team loses and he has a horrible game he scowls, pouts and hides from the media....

John Walls Era
03-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Are the Knicks playoff bound?

Chill_Will_24
03-26-2011, 09:27 PM
D'Antoni has that "what am i gonna say to the media THIS time?" look on his face... You can almost see him reciting his lines in his head...

Chill_Will_24
03-26-2011, 09:28 PM
Are the Knicks playoff bound?

ummm... yea... about that...

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 09:28 PM
WTF Knicks??? :puke:

Crackadalic
03-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Thank you Mike. 3 separate 6 game losing streaks under your belt. Can we get this clown outta here? Can we get a defensive coach to teach Amare how to box out? or am i expecting too much. Melo's D wasnt that bad tonight but team as a whole is in shambles and nobody is listening to the coach anymore.

JiffyMix88
03-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Anybody got a link to the bulls game?

JiffyMix88
03-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Thank you Mike. 3 separate 6 game losing streaks under your belt. Can we get this clown outta here? Can we get a defensive coach to teach Amare how to box out? or am i expecting too much. Melo's D wasnt that bad tonight but team as a whole is in shambles and nobody is listening to the coach anymore.

Bobcats have been playing well as of late wouldn't worry about it too much

John Walls Era
03-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Remember the good old days? When the Knicks were on that winning streak and everyone on the bandwagon was having a good time.. :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Bucks up 4 at the half. . .please pull off the upset :pray:

Sergio1984
03-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Bucks up 4 at the half. . .please pull off the upset :pray:

I think you're reachin' there buddy. The Bulls D always locks down in the second half.

Crackadalic
03-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Bobcats have been playing well as of late wouldn't worry about it too much

I give the bobcats credit but were letting guys go on a layup line and thats BS.

Chi StateOfMind
03-26-2011, 09:40 PM
There are more Bulls fans than Bucks fans in Milwaukee.

this

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 09:41 PM
what's the problem with the knicks? why are they losing so much?a

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 09:45 PM
I think you're reachin' there buddy. The Bulls D always locks down in the second half.

I know, haha. I just want the bucks to help us out though. :o

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 09:47 PM
I know, haha. I just want the bucks to help us out though. :o

Boozer is helping you guys out a lot

poleandreel
03-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Dantoni is not the problem. The problem is :

Melo is overrated and chucks and does not play defense

Amare has been carrying the burden all year and is starting to show that he is tired. And he was never a good rebounder/defender anyway

The bench was over achieving early on. All of the bench players on this team are d league talent. Toney douglas is a HUGE chucker.

Fields, as good as he is, is still a rookie.

Billups cannot keep up with faster/younger guards

Do not have a quality center.

The last person deserving blame is d'antoni.

shep33
03-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Boozer has to pick it up. I still expect Chicago to win this.

Crackadalic
03-26-2011, 09:51 PM
what's the problem with the knicks? why are they losing so much?a

Mike not knowing how to coach the new team. Still not having a center. Amare regressing to a 2nd option hurt his game and now he doesnt even try. Billups is pulling the same ish that felton did with jacking shots except he cant guard faster pg's. And our bench sucks. The only people whoes at least trying is Fields Melo Sheldon Anthony Carter and Shawne Williams. Everyone else can kick rocks with there lack of effort

Punk
03-26-2011, 09:52 PM
I don't know why people are surprised by this. After an a full training camp, it took mike d a 3-8 start this season to realize the 7 second or less system wasn't working.

That was the ugliest basketball I've ever seen, and this ranks right up there with that.

Fail. You do realize when the Knicks won 9 straight they were playing 7 Seconds or less right?

When the Knicks started out the season 3-9 they played more half court basketball.

Bellz
03-26-2011, 09:52 PM
I wonder if Knicks can beat the Bobcats without Stephen Jackson

I wonder if you'd ever keep a sig bet

Crackadalic
03-26-2011, 09:53 PM

Amare has been carrying the burden all year and is starting to show that he is tired. And he was never a good rebounder/defender anyway

The bench was over achieving early on. All of the bench players on this team are d league talent. Toney douglas is a HUGE chucker.

Melo has played better D. Take it from me who see him play atrocious defense the first 11 games. Everything else i agree with except Mike has to go

poleandreel
03-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Melo has played better D. Take it from me who see him play atrocious defense the first 11 games. Everything else i agree with except Mike has to go

yea i have watched every game as well. Melo's defense is not that bad and tonight he was doing his best to keep them in the game. But the last game, he kept over committing. and against delfino he got **** on.

Punk
03-26-2011, 09:57 PM

Oh please. Don't even comment if you do not know what your talking about.

Melo is not the problem. We are losing games because he doesn't play enough in the 4th.

Billups is the chucker. Not Douglas.

I agree Amare carried the burden but now Melo is doing his part and all of a sudden Amare looks lazy to produce. He flopped five times trying to get a foul....While shooting off one leg.

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 09:59 PM
Mike not knowing how to coach the new team. Still not having a center. Amare regressing to a 2nd option hurt his game and now he doesnt even try. Billups is pulling the same ish that felton did with jacking shots except he cant guard faster pg's. And our bench sucks. The only people whoes at least trying is Fields Melo Sheldon Anthony Carter and Shawne Williams. Everyone else can kick rocks with there lack of effort

One trick pony.

bmd1101
03-26-2011, 09:59 PM

Scapegoating is an unfortunate reality that never changes over history. :/ Sad imo that people still cant get over their egos after all the years of making the same mistakes.

Crackadalic
03-26-2011, 10:00 PM
And we play the magic next game. Slaughter. Then nets yes lopez will get 10 boards. and the cavs after? Dont even get me started on that:(

poleandreel
03-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Oh please. Don't even comment if you do not know what your talking about.

Melo is not the problem. We are losing games because he doesn't play enough in the 4th.

Billups is the chucker. Not Douglas.

I agree Amare carried the burden but now Melo is doing his part and all of a sudden Amare looks lazy to produce. He flopped five times trying to get a foul....While shooting off one leg.

what are you talking about, I watch every single knicks game. Melo has been on this team for 19 games. He has played well in like 7. That does not get him off the hook.

He chucks shots when he's cold. He does not give amare the ball then he has a mismatch or is wide open. He misses wide open people all the time. Never makes the extra pass.

Wines like a baby when he doesnt get the ball. And on and on. But again, it is not just his fault. The entire team has problems, as i have listed above. There is a reason that george karl is happier and enjoys coaching more. Their team has ball movement and the knicks doesn't.

justinnum1
03-26-2011, 10:05 PM
its clear the players on the knicks dont know their roles, or their games dont adapt well to what the knicks are trying to do.

shep33
03-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Knicks fans, you gotta be patient. You have the two main pieces, if it means throwing away half a season then so be it. Making the playoffs is still a success for the Knicks franchise in all reality.

It's frustrating but you guys will get the pieces you need eventually. Hang in there, as Harvey Dent would say "it's always darkest before the dawn", or something to that nature... but then again he was Two-Face lol... jk jk. Just stay patient, it'll get there.

Sergio1984
03-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Bulls gotta make a run to end the 3rd, they've played badly all game.

Lakers + Giants
Damn, that was Noiiiice. . .

shep33
It's the Bucks vs. Derrick Rose tonight. Chicago's supporting cast isn't doing much at all tonight

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 10:11 PM
6 point game.. . ****. .

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Utah is up against the mavs too :dance:

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 10:13 PM
It's the Bucks vs. Derrick Rose tonight. Chicago's supporting cast isn't doing much at all tonight

Yet Rose has only shot the ball 11 times. People here like to jump on him for shooting too much, but its obvious now as to why he does shoot so much. When Rose is putting up tons of shots, it forces defenses to commit to him, which gives guys like Deng and Boozer more freedom on the offensive end.

shep33
03-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Yet Rose has only shot the ball 11 times. People here like to jump on him for shooting too much, but its obvious now as to why he does shoot so much. When Rose is putting up tons of shots, it forces defenses to commit to him, which gives guys like Deng and Boozer more freedom on the offensive end.

I agree, he has to shoot lots IMO for the Bulls to be successful.

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 10:17 PM
derrick rondo lmaoo

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Is the bull's game gonna turn into a triple OT game?

JiffyMix88
03-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Is Derrick Rose gonna be seeing 20/20 tonight?!?!

ManRam
03-26-2011, 10:24 PM
The supporting cast has been fine (since I've been watching), it's been the defense. Giving up 100 points (this pace) isn't up to the Bulls standards. They should be shutting this team down. The Bulls aren't a team that needs to out score teams, they shut teams down, and score enough. Boozer, Noah and the bench have been fine...Deng hasn't been good...but overall, it's the defense that's been the problem. I think they'll shut them down in the 4th. I see a 16-18 point quarter here for the Bucks.

But Rose has been balling tonight.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 10:27 PM
Refs starting their usual "lets screw the Bulls" movement again.

Cubsfan365
03-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Refs with some very questionable calls in the Bulls-Bucks game.

Cubsfan365
03-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Refs starting their usual "lets screw the Bulls" movement again.
Not sure how the hell that wasn't an And 1 for Rose. What a joke...

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 10:29 PM
The supporting cast has been fine (since I've been watching), it's been the defense. Giving up 100 points (this pace) isn't up to the Bulls standards. They should be shutting this team down. The Bulls aren't a team that needs to out score teams, they shut teams down, and score enough. Boozer, Noah and the bench have been fine...Deng hasn't been good...but overall, it's the defense that's been the problem. I think they'll shut them down in the 4th. I see a 16-18 point quarter here for the Bucks.

But Rose has been balling tonight.

Boozer has not been fine. This guy is supposed to scoring 20 points a night, instead he's been at like 10-12 for a while. He needs to step up big time.

Cubsfan365
03-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Tied up baby

Gators123
03-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Rip has been playing a lot better the last couple of weeks.

ManRam
03-26-2011, 10:36 PM
Boozer has not been fine. This guy is supposed to scoring 20 points a night, instead he's been at like 10-12 for a while. He needs to step up big time.

Again, from what I've seen, he hasn't been getting a ton of touches. It's a very slow paced game, and the ball has been getting spread out a ton. You guys have had a ton of balance. 5-10, for 10 points and 10 boards is "fine". He hasn't been great, but again, he's not "letting" anyone down. Big men need others to help them get touches to score. Again, not a great night, but you can't expect him to beast every night.

And on cue, the Bulls defense is clamping down. That's why this team is great.

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Rose should be coming in soon

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 10:43 PM
Wow, Delfino got bailed out there. .

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 10:43 PM
that was a foul

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Delfino going to the charity stripe again.

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 10:45 PM
korver is a liability on defense..

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Jennings is gettin abused by Rose. Rose is just doing whatever the **** he wants.

ManRam
03-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Rose doing a great job getting to the line here.

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 10:48 PM
oh boyyyyy

Cubsfan365
26 points and 16 assists for Rose so far tonight.

Lakers + Giants
Rose is just unstoppable. . . :cry:

Sergio1984
Oh my lord, M-V-P!

D Roses Bulls
Derrick rose is just sick...... 26 and 16

ChI_ShIzzLe
26 points. 16 assists. 12-12 FTs. MVP.

droalex
03-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Rose taking over, nothing new =D

Bullsfan22
I could see why opposing fans would hate stacey king lmaooo..he's a bulls fan to the end

ManRam
Jennings looks foolish.

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 10:50 PM
omfgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

bovice163
03-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Oh my god, Derrick is A MOTHER****ING G!!!!!!!1

D Roses Bulls
Derrick rose is the mvp and just nasty

Cubsfan365
Derrick Rose just absolutely took over the game.

ManRam
Rose impressing for sure.

Bullsfan22
I feel bad for jennings

smiddy012
Mvp, mvp, mvp!

Sergio1984
LMAO, that's a wrap. MVP. I don't care what anyone says.

Lakers + Giants
The windy city assassin has just struck in Milwaukee . . that's game.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Thank you God, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Messiah, Thank you David Stern for Derrick Rose :worthy:

still1ballin
Other than Kobe Bryant, Derek Rose is the only other player to hear MVP chants in opponents arenas. He is truly special.

Bullsfan22
breww crewwww benchh mobb

Cubsfan365
Rose with 30 and 17 :speechless:

droalex
Damn bucks choking lol

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 10:53 PM
my god derrick rose :drool:

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Other than Kobe Bryant, Derek Rose is the only other player to hear MVP chants in opponents arenas. He is truly special.

he's also one of the best closers in the game like kobe

Dade County
03-26-2011, 10:54 PM
WTF is wrong with the bucks fans? Why are they cheering for rose?

ManRam
03-26-2011, 10:54 PM
LMAO, that's a wrap. MVP. I don't care what anyone says.

I don't think a game against the Bucks really is the wrap, but yes, that was quite impressive. He's had it wrapped up for a while...and if it wasn't, again, a win, even a nice comeback against the Bucks, isn't the icing on the cake ;)

Again, the defense should get some credit too (best defense in 3-4 years). But Rose just went HAM. That was amazing.

Lakers + Giants
03-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Bucks couldn't get it done. . hopefully jazz can.

gocubs2118
03-26-2011, 10:56 PM

It's all Bulls fans, were everywhere.

droalex
03-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Milwaukee is just an hour away from Chicago,

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Now that ladies and gentlemen, is a closer.

shep33
Drose is ridiculous, just give him the MVP already

D Roses Bulls
I don't think a game against the Bucks really is the wrap, but yes, that was quite impressive. He's had it wrapped up for a while...and if it wasn't, again, a win, even a nice comeback against the Bucks, isn't the icing on the cake ;)

Again, the defense should get some credit too (best defense in 3-4 years). But Rose just went HAM. That was amazing.

if im not mistaken..... aren't the bucks a top 5 defensive team?

MJ-BULLS
what a great win by the bulls, comeback win. Rose had a monster game.

30pts 17ast 3reb

FTM-A 12-12

Sergio1984
03-26-2011, 10:59 PM

If there was any question as to why he is the MVP, this should be a reason to shut up the doubters.

Cubsfan365
03-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Because he's the MVP, and everyone knows it.

still1ballin
03-26-2011, 11:00 PM

Because he is that damn good

JiffyMix88
03-26-2011, 11:00 PM
12 straight unanswered points damn we locked them down

ManRam
03-26-2011, 11:02 PM
If there was any question as to why he is the MVP, this should be a reason to shut up the doubters.

I think the people who doubt it doubt for reasons that are not going to change because Rose willed his team to a win over a non-playoff team, no matter how amazing he was (it was amazing). They're going to doubt it because of how they interpret "Most Valuable Player",because they think it's award with flawed criterion (no criteria) and based upon past results

But still, at this point, the people not on board are basically stubborn.

ChitownSports16
03-26-2011, 11:04 PM

LMFAO!!!! But, when D12 had an awesome game vs the Cavs I MEAN THE CAVS he should have been MVP cause he destroyed the Cavs... :clap:Ya'll need to STFU stop hating and enjoy!

bovice163
03-26-2011, 11:06 PM
LMFAO!!!! But, when D12 had an awesome game vs the Cavs I MEAN THE CAVS he should have been MVP cause he destroyed the Cavs... :clap:Ya'll need to STFU stop hating and enjoy!

Ram isn't hating man, he's just giving his rational opinion. The defense in that last stretch was nearly as important as Derrick Rose.

Bullsfan22

dude calm down he was actually praising rose..

ChI_ShIzzLe
^^C'mon dude, no need for posts like that. This is why people hate Bulls fans on this forum. Just let the Bulls play do the talking.

ChiTownPacerFan
03-26-2011, 11:07 PM
I've been adamant for a while that LeBron is still the MVP. By the end of the season though, I think Rose will have my vote. The way he just wills his team to victories is uncanny. He looks like he has that championship pedigree right now. I'm still undecided, unlike the media, but a few more good games by Rose will put him over the top.

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 11:08 PM

x2

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 11:08 PM
Ram isn't hating man, he's just giving his rational opinion. The defense in that last stretch was nearly as important as Derrick Rose.

yupp our defense allowed rose to do what he did on offense. This is a championship caliber D.

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 11:09 PM
I think the people who doubt it doubt for reasons that are not going to change because Rose willed his team to a win over a non-playoff team, no matter how amazing he was (it was amazing). They're going to doubt it because of how they interpret "Most Valuable Player",because they think it's award with flawed criterion (no criteria) and based upon past results

But still, at this point, the people not on board are basically stubborn.

Impressive.

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 11:09 PM
^^C'mon dude, no need for posts like that. This is why people hate Bulls fans on this forum. Just let the Bulls play do the talking.

you know what though, he is right. I mean the same people hating on rose right now cause of his play, were gettin mad at people hating on lebron for him being a douche

ChitownSports16
03-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Im sorry for my last post but, dam people here just piss me off... I know ManRam is a good guy and I just got out of hand.

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 11:12 PM
Im sorry for my last post but, dam people here just piss me off... I know ManRam is a good guy and I just got out of hand.

man I agree with your other post.

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 11:17 PM

I've done the same thing because I'm use to seeing so much negativity towards rose. There's a handful of people(he's not one of them) on this forum that will take a shot at rose every chance they get just because our large fan base seems obnoxious.

theheatles
03-26-2011, 11:18 PM
if im not mistaken..... aren't the bucks a top 5 defensive team?

yeah but also a 29th ranked offense

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 11:20 PM
yeah but also a 29th ranked offense

yeah i know that, but still that rose was able to do that to a top 5 defensive team is impressive

ChitownSports16
03-26-2011, 11:21 PM
man I agree with your other post.

thanks pal. It's just funny how this works. D12 has an awesome game vs the worst or one of the worst teams in the NBA and people point out that game. But, Rose kills a team that plays good D and people sit here and say that the Bulls played a **** team so Rose shouldnt get credit...:facepalm: Just wow

kjoke
03-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Knicks fans must be PISSED right about now. The 8th seed is really looking like a possibility.

ManRam
03-26-2011, 11:24 PM

When did I say that?

ChI_ShIzzLe
you know what though, he is right. I mean the same people hating on rose right now cause of his play, were gettin mad at people hating on lebron for him being a douche

You don't need to keep adding fuel to the fire. We know who the posters are in this forum who actually understand basketball and appreciate a great team and a great player, ManRam is one of them.

Had we lost and Rose had a bad game, you would've seen the entire Heat forum lead by Minimal, justinnum1, khri, and godolphins in here talking about how overrated the Bulls and Rose are. Those are the ones that need to be ignored. Our team's play is doing the talking for us on the court. No need to defend them against haters anymore.

Bullsfan22
thanks pal. It's just funny how this works. D12 has an awesome game vs the worst or one of the worst teams in the NBA and people point out that game. But, Rose kills a team that plays good D and people sit here and say that the Bulls played a **** team so Rose shouldnt get credit...:facepalm: Just wow

you do have a point..lol I remember it perfectly

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 11:25 PM

I mean seriously, I dont care what people think about me on here. I speak my mind. its a sports website. we do not know anyone personally from here and also, I just think it's F'ed up that the same people that wanted to tell us to quit hating on lebron for being a douche are the same people who are hating on rose. It's cool though....... I dont take anything people say on this site seriously.

DLeeicious
03-26-2011, 11:26 PM
Knicks fans must be PISSED right about now. The 8th seed is really looking like a possibility.

seriously what is their deal? They just can't beat anyone right now.

kjoke
03-26-2011, 11:26 PM
You don't need to keep adding fuel to the fire. We know who the posters are in this forum who actually understand basketball and appreciate a great team and a great player, ManRam is one of them.

Had we lost and Rose had a bad game, you would've seen the entire Heat forum lead by Minimal, justinnum1, khri, and godolphins in here talking about how overrated the Bulls and Rose are. Those are the ones that need to be ignored. Our team's play is doing the talking for us on the court. No need to defend them against haters anymore.

haha you got the heat fans nailed down./ I would like to say that justin is better than the other posters

anyways good win for you guys, it always seems that a team can never close you guys out, youre in everygame because of your Defense and Rose.

kjoke
03-26-2011, 11:28 PM

defense and Chauncey hasnt been playing well and their bench (besides toney) is worse than miami's

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 11:29 PM

maybe so, but like karma is a ***** imo

grayski
03-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Waited to see The Bulls on Sportcenter, Derrick Rose may be better than we even give him credit for. It's not just the stats but he is simply not letting this team lose. We deserved to lose tonite but Rose wouldn't let that happen. Great job D-Rose!

kjoke
03-26-2011, 11:31 PM
maybe so, but like karma is a ***** imo

again you should be happy that your team is doing well right now, but dont get too cocky. 'Karma' still has a chance too bite you in the ***, so wait and talk after the playoffs being

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 11:32 PM

One trick pony D'antoni, amare becoming a second option and bad bench according to a knicks fan.

DLeeicious
03-26-2011, 11:33 PM
I guess that was more rhetorical lol I know they have a lot of issues but they shouldn't be losing what like 8 out of 9 games?

grayski
03-26-2011, 11:35 PM
As for NY, STAT is out of gas and expect for L. Fields they have no bench. Long term STAT's knees and all the minutes D'antoni plays him will be a BIG problem at some piont.

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 11:36 PM
again you should be happy that your team is doing well right now, but dont get too cocky. 'Karma' still has a chance too bite you in the ***, so wait and talk after the playoffs being

I am man....... personally, I just think its all funny

DLeeicious
03-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Fields is a starter

Or used to be I see he didn't start tonight.

DoMeFavors
03-26-2011, 11:38 PM
I wonder if Knick fans will still chant MVP when Amare gets to the line, I mean has a team 3 games under .500 ever won MVP?

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 11:40 PM
haha you got the heat fans nailed down./ I would like to say that justin is better than the other posters

anyways good win for you guys, it always seems that a team can never close you guys out, youre in everygame because of your Defense and Rose.

You would've been on that list earlier this season homie, but you've become somewhat respectable as the season has gone on :p

DoMeFavors
03-26-2011, 11:42 PM
Anyways my Heat are going to easily come out of the East in the playoffs, watch Dwayne Wade in the playoffs like in 2006 where he gets to the free throw line every single time. And you think LeBron will just lay down in the playoffs? the guy promised a lot of championships for Miami I expect him to avg a triple double.

Chi StateOfMind
03-26-2011, 11:42 PM
omg that bulls last 3 minutes was beast....thats how u finish

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 11:43 PM
You would've been on that list earlier this season homie, but you've become somewhat respectable as the season has gone on :p

I noticed this too. he's done quite a bit of damage.

kjoke
03-26-2011, 11:44 PM

I would like to say i dont agree with half the stuff some of you guys say, i jsut dont post it anymore, im way too tired :p but yes i have become much more chill

Bullsfan22
03-26-2011, 11:47 PM
I would like to say i dont agree with half the stuff some of you guys say, i jsut dont post it anymore, im way too tired :p but yes i have become much more chill

I'd still go for your adam's apple if I saw you. luckily I have no clue what you look like.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-26-2011, 11:48 PM
Knicks defense is a joke

they'll let bobcats score 92 in 3 quarters when bobcats average under 90 the whole game.

scrubs like matt freaking carroll and cunningham are on fire.
I expect D'Antoni to go.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Anyways my Heat are going to easily come out of the East in the playoffs, watch Dwayne Wade in the playoffs like in 2006 where he gets to the free throw line every single time. And you think LeBron will just lay down in the playoffs? the guy promised a lot of championships for Miami I expect him to avg a triple double.

You gotta use green font for sarcasm posts.

Gators123
03-26-2011, 11:51 PM
Knicks are 1-9 in their last 10. They suck.

Chi StateOfMind
03-26-2011, 11:52 PM
mike d'antoni blows please someone do the honors and fire him......and to thinks bulls were going after him for our coaching position

chitown815
03-26-2011, 11:54 PM
KCJHoop K.C Johnson
DRose on his accomplishments: "I didn't do sh-t yet. We're a team that gets in the first round and loses. We're trying to get past that.

DoMeFavors
03-26-2011, 11:58 PM
KCJHoop K.C Johnson
DRose on his accomplishments: "I didn't do sh-t yet. We're a team that gets in the first round and loses. We're trying to get past that.

Thats a warrior

Bulls_fan90
03-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Lebron should take notes from Derrick Rose about how to finish off games.

sargon21
03-27-2011, 01:10 AM
KCJHoop K.C Johnson

It's almost impossible to dislike this guy.

ElMarroAfamado
03-27-2011, 01:17 AM

The Bulls will probably not get to the Finals. But they are going to make it further than The Heat. So I dont get this "Wait till the playoffs start" talk haha you say it like if thats when the Heat are going to show up and do something when EVERYONE knows they are not. I dont get the Karma thing?

Cano4prez
03-27-2011, 01:18 AM
The Bulls will probably not get to the Finals. But they are going to make it further than The Heat. So I dont get this "Wait till the playoffs start" talk haha you say it like if thats when the Heat are going to show up and do something when EVERYONE knows they are not. I dont get the Karma thing?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ollie Tabooger
03-27-2011, 02:27 AM
Brook Lopez 0 rebounds in 31 minutes... wow

bulls_world23
03-27-2011, 02:29 AM
a heat beat writer:

Quote:

WallaceHeatNBA

Keep your PERs, APRs, RPIs and +/-. I watch games, results. No player's done better under heavier burden this year than Rose.

7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

WallaceHeatNBA

Time for folks to stop hatin' and start congratulatin'. It's OK to give respect when it's due. Rose is MVP people.

less than 5 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

redwhitenblue
03-27-2011, 02:32 AM
Brook Lopez 0 rebounds in 31 minutes... wow
It happens, Noah got shut out earlier this season too.

bulls_world23
03-27-2011, 02:34 AM
B.Lopez can't rebound to save his life

redwhitenblue
03-27-2011, 02:42 AM
Yeah, he's only got 7 or 8 double digit rebound games this year and averages way too few for his size

kingbrentg
03-27-2011, 07:22 AM
11 rebounds combined in his last 4 games is amazing.

Sox72
03-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Remember those people on this site that used to say Jennings was better than Rose? Hilarious.

Gators123
03-27-2011, 10:34 AM
11 rebounds combined in his last 4 games is amazing.

Bargnani is feeling like a boss with his 12 in his last 4 games.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Rose is a god:drool:

bulls_world23
03-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Rose is a god:drool:

:clap:

finalverse
03-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Remember those people on this site that used to say Jennings was better than Rose? Hilarious.Rose has seperated himself from Jennings, Westbrook, Rondo, and DWill. IMO he has seperated himself from CPaul also.

Sox72
03-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Rose has seperated himself from Jennings, Westbrook, Rondo, and DWill. IMO he has seperated himself from CPaul also.

I think that's clear in any forum separate from PSD.

DerekRE_3
03-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Marcus Thornton is an all out stud. 19 points in the 3rd quarter.

John Walls Era
03-27-2011, 03:47 PM
I usually want the Heat to win, but I want to see the ROckets make it.

210Don
03-27-2011, 07:08 PM
there goes our year were done

FaM0us Skins
03-27-2011, 07:10 PM
wow pop got ejected

210Don
03-27-2011, 07:10 PM
this season is just falling apart in front of our eyes.......

Cano4prez
03-27-2011, 07:13 PM
What happened

Sadds The Gr8
03-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Marcus Thornton is an all out stud. 19 points in the 3rd quarter.

amazing trade for Sactown. i always thought he was good.

210Don
03-27-2011, 07:15 PM
manu got hurt

SteBO
03-27-2011, 07:25 PM
What's been up with the Spurs? Pop ejected, Manu hurt. That aint good at all. On top of that, they're lettin the grizzlies get whatever they want,.....and yet they're only down five at halftime.

Chi StateOfMind
03-27-2011, 07:27 PM
manu got hurt

is it serious

Htownballa1622
03-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Lebron should take notes from Derrick Rose about how to finish off games.

I swear ..some bulls fans get more excited about lebron failing than the bulls succeeding.its ridiculous.

Why does lebron or the heat even come out of yalls mouth?

The bulls have had a great year but haven't done anything YET.
Rose hasn't done anything more than lebron in his career.THIS year he might be able to "finish off games" but dayum.

Get off of lbjs and miami's jock.

hineswardfan
03-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Good games, I'm pumped

210Don
03-27-2011, 07:34 PM
is it serious

nah hes back

Gators123
03-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Minny is getting killed by the Celtics

210Don
03-27-2011, 07:44 PM
manu out for game smh........ lets pack it up

Chi StateOfMind
03-27-2011, 07:45 PM
how did philly lose to sac-town today

Htownballa1622
03-27-2011, 07:49 PM
manu out for game smh........ lets pack it up

What exactly happened? Anything that'll keep him off the court?
Dayum I wish the spurs could help houston out with a win tonight.

210Don
03-27-2011, 07:51 PM
What exactly happened? Anything that'll keep him off the court?
Dayum I wish the spurs could help houston out with a win tonight.

banged knees...... u never know with manu very fragile

Punk
03-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Goes to show how important Love is to the Wolves. The last time they played the Celtics this year, it went down to a final shot. Now it's a total blowout.

Chi StateOfMind
03-27-2011, 07:55 PM
210 u guys are down only 4 u guys are good

Chi StateOfMind
03-27-2011, 07:56 PM
and wheres the defense in miami 93 all after 3 damn

Jahari Kavi
03-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Patrick Patterson jus got yammed on lol..it's alright...Go #Rockets

Afridi786
03-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Goes to show how important Love is to the Wolves. The last time they played the Celtics this year, it went down to a final shot. Now it's a total blowout.

They've won 17 games, Love doesn't make much of a difference despite the stats.

Htownballa1622
03-27-2011, 07:58 PM
banged knees...... u never know with manu very fragile

Oo yeah.well hopefully for y'all...tim and manu get ready for yalls playoff run.
They sould be fine

shep33
03-27-2011, 08:00 PM
great defense by Houston and Miami today. They look like the Knicks and Raptors out there. Heat will win though.

shep33
03-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Spurs on a little roll

NBA_Starter
03-27-2011, 08:04 PM
Let's Go Blazers!

210Don
03-27-2011, 08:08 PM
george hill is ballin! he need this been playing bad

NBA_Starter
03-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Josh Smith has 18 boards!:speechless:

Punk
03-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Perkins is such a beast. I can't wait to see him go at Gasol in the playoffs.

shizzle09
03-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Wade is a beast. wow

shep33
03-27-2011, 08:21 PM
It's pretty funny watching Chuck Hayes guard Lebron. Hayes gives him like 8 feet of space, and Lebron is hitting uncontested jumpers, but when he brings it into Hayes, Hayes does a pretty good job. But still, thats a mismatch for Lebron any day of the week.

210Don
03-27-2011, 08:24 PM
man this team is gutless.....

Punk
03-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Kyle Lowry is the chubbiest but quickest PG I've ever seen.

shizzle09
03-27-2011, 08:25 PM
Holy **** Wade is in the zone lately

Punk
Gasol going off on the Spurs. Fear the BEARD!

210Don
this team disgust me.... you can put trash around timmy and theyd look like stars...

NBA_Starter
03-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Aldridge

Chi StateOfMind
03-27-2011, 08:29 PM
wolves creepin up on the c's

Punk
Grizzlie announcers basically begging for fans to attend games.

210Don
i wouldnt be surprised if we dropped every game from now on.

NBA_Starter
03-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Memphis trying to hold off the Spurs!

Hawkize31
03-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Big 3 with 30+ points each. Impressive.

210Don
03-27-2011, 08:33 PM
what a heartless team smfh buncha scrubs

shizzle09
03-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Wade 30pts 11reb 5 ast 2 blcks
Lebron 33pts 10reb 7 ast
Bosh 31pts 12reb 3 ast

Phil's right. Those are some xbox type stats

NBA_Starter
03-27-2011, 08:34 PM
What a Huge win for Memphis

Punk
03-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Is that the first time in an NBA season where three players record 30 and 10 on the same team?

Chi StateOfMind
03-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Wade 30pts 11reb 5 ast 2 blcks
Lebron 33pts 10reb 7 ast
Bosh 31pts 12reb 3 ast

Phil's right. Those are some xbox type stats

:speechless:whats the rest of the team stats look like lol

im just playin that is beast tho