PDA

View Full Version : Tony Allen, The Bulls, And Chicago

Cullksinikers
03-25-2011, 11:40 PM
He received death threats a few years ago after he made some people mad in Chicago when he was a Celtic. Tonight, he starts taunting the showboating after a made jumper and and looks directly to the crowd and starts yelling directly to the the fans "This is my city!". Then, he started trash talking the coaches and players on the bench after he though he made a nice play. He got a technical foul for taunting the bench. With that said, he's not a horrible player or isn't the biggest jerk in the league, but what's up with Tony Allen when he comes to Chicago? He acts like he's an all-star, he's gotten death threats, he showboats, he taunts, and plays a little dirty. I'm not sure if the trip on Rose was intentional or not, though. This guy acted like a joke tonight and our announcer Stacey King was right. He's a veteran and should act like he's played in the NBA before.

Bullsfan22
03-25-2011, 11:43 PM
I like the way he plays. He tried to get under the bulls skin and it didn't work. He's immature but he plays with passion and brings every night.

Punk
03-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Lol He's the SG version of Kevin Garnett....Your surprised? He's one of the crazy guys in the NBA. He's still a great defender. Stacey may not like him but he knows his role and we know how great of a season he has had.

Cullksinikers
03-25-2011, 11:46 PM
He taunted the bench and the crowd all night. I think he's got some cahones to do that in his home city where he got some death threats.

210Don
03-25-2011, 11:53 PM
he does it every night........

tredigs
03-25-2011, 11:53 PM
He's from Chicago, and a ton of Bulls fans resented him while he was winning a ship or making deep runs with Boston while steamrolling through the Bulls. Que idiots sending death threats, que Tony Allen hating the Bulls and all of their fans.

Cullksinikers
03-25-2011, 11:57 PM
He's an jerk, I guess that's how you can sum it up. If Chicago is any NBA player's city, currently, it's Derrick Rose.

northsider
03-26-2011, 12:00 AM
He's from Chicago, and a ton of Bulls fans resented him while he was winning a ship or making deep runs with Boston while steamrolling through the Bulls. Que idiots sending death threats, que Tony Allen hating the Bulls and all of their fans.

A ton of Bulls fans WTF the death threats stemmed from a altercation he had outside of a restaurant. I live in Chicago and I never cared about Tony Allen let alone payed any attention to what he was doing in BOS. Besides the incident he was never a house hold name besides the neighborhood he came from.

Crackadalic
03-26-2011, 12:05 AM
I think their was a poll for the players who was the most hood grimiest player in the league and tony allen was chosen. Not surprise at all.

Hustlenomics
03-26-2011, 12:06 AM
he punked the Celtics the other night too

John Walls Era
03-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Hes from Chicago... so maybe thats why he thinks its his city.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-26-2011, 12:23 AM
Too bad he couldn't say "THIS IS MY HOUSE!" after Rose blew by his *** for the and1 game sealing layup.

I Am Awesome-O
03-26-2011, 12:24 AM
The Grizzlies wouldn't be in playoff contention without Tony Allen. He's completely changed the culture of the team, and I love the way he plays. He's bat **** crazy, and he's not afraid of anything.

madvillian9
03-26-2011, 12:25 AM
that trip was dirty. you can tell his brain power is lacking by the way he carries himself

Mano86
03-26-2011, 12:34 AM
i actually like the way Allen plays. he's one of those players where you love him if he plays for your team. also the bulls did what they had to do to shut him up. before that jump shot and taunting the bulls were on there way to being blown out (i think that jump shot gave memphis a 10 pt lead w/ all momentum) instead the bulls picked up their D and finished the 1st half on a run leading by 3. also i dont think allen scored another point after the taunting and j.

cubswin25
03-26-2011, 12:36 AM
Allen is one of those guys you hate when you team is playing against him. But he's one of those players you like having on your team. Allen is a thug, but he plays really hard and is a good defender. He kinda reminds me of a 1980s Piston in a way. The Celtics not having him coming off their bench is something, that doesn't get talked about at all. But he could be a missing piece defensivly come playoff time.

hugepatsfan
03-26-2011, 12:37 AM
^ He played for my team and I didn't love him. His offense in BOS was horrid. He has no handles or IQ. It was sad to watch him try to play offense in BOS. Part of that is on our coaches for using him as a PG sometimes. :facepalm: When they cut that **** out last year, and used him only as a SG/SF, he was at least tolerable offensively.

MacFitz92
03-26-2011, 12:48 AM
If everyone in the league played like Tony Allen, the NBA would be the best sports league in the world.

MrfadeawayJB
03-26-2011, 12:50 AM
I love that Tony Allen thinks he can shutdown every player, team, or city we play in! It has changed Grizzlies basketball for the better

PrestigeWldWde
03-26-2011, 12:54 AM
I love that Tony Allen thinks he can shutdown every player, team, or city we play in! It has changed Grizzlies basketball for the better

Key word.

PrestigeWldWde
03-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Tony Allen is just a scumbag. He looks like a hobo, needs a haircut, a shave, and probably smells like D. Rose's jock after he blew right by him for that 3-point play.

Who's city is it now Mr. Allen??? Just check the MVP trophy for the guy's name when the season is over.

MrfadeawayJB
03-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Tony Allen is just a scumbag. He looks like a hobo, needs a haircut, a shave, and probably smells like D. Rose's jock after he blew right by him for that 3-point play.

Who's city is it now Mr. Allen??? Just check the MVP tropy for the guy's name when the season is over.

Whats wrong with the word "thinks"....its called swag. Kobe thinks he can make a shot to win, doesnt he? To "know" you can do something means it will be accomplished no matter what, and nothing is absolutely definite.

I would rather have Tony Allen thinking he can do all those things than thinking he cannot.

buch88
03-26-2011, 01:03 AM
He received death threats a few years ago after he made some people mad in Chicago when he was a Celtic. Tonight, he starts taunting the showboating after a made jumper and and looks directly to the crowd and starts yelling directly to the the fans "This is my city!". Then, he started trash talking the coaches and players on the bench after he though he made a nice play. He got a technical foul for taunting the bench. With that said, he's not a horrible player or isn't the biggest jerk in the league, but what's up with Tony Allen when he comes to Chicago? He acts like he's an all-star, he's gotten death threats, he showboats, he taunts, and plays a little dirty. I'm not sure if the trip on Rose was intentional or not, though. This guy acted like a joke tonight and our announcer Stacey King was right. He's a veteran and should act like he's played in the NBA before.

Maybe Allen was taking some of it too far, but I give him a ton of respect for that. He's a competitor for a fact. As long as he's backing it up on the court, I don't blame him for acting that way. It's like how when last year, mississippi state fans got Demarcus Cousins phone number and left him a bunch of racist msgs and threats and stuff. Then he threw a massive dunk down right in front of their cheering section, put his hand next to his head like a phone and said CALL ME! You gotta love that stuff. Allen's not afraid to take on the opponent's crowd and hopefully it was cancerous to his team and they all picked up the slack and had his back. I didn't see what Allen did, so maybe he took some of it too far, but maybe not. Anyways, I love the overall moral of his actions. He's a fiery competitor and isn't backing down from a crowd of thousands of people. Love it.

Knicks21
03-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Tony Allen is one of those glue guys, the guys efficiency rating is very good. Very good defender and very good a getting steals in the passing lanes.

Punk
03-26-2011, 01:06 AM
You can't hate him. He brings that swag from Memphis. He makes that team tough and he will shine in the playoffs.

He tries to piss people off, atleast he's not like KG trying to start fights with Guards but backing away from Centers and Forwards.

^ He played for my team and I didn't love him. His offense in BOS was horrid. He has no handles or IQ. It was sad to watch him try to play offense in BOS. Part of that is on our coaches for using him as a PG sometimes. :facepalm: When they cut that **** out last year, and used him only as a SG/SF, he was at least tolerable offensively.

And he's improved every part of what you just said. The Celtics miss him alot.

rickshaw
03-26-2011, 01:20 AM

off topic. how did you become a fan of everything chicago, but packers instead of bears?

Cullksinikers
03-26-2011, 01:20 AM
He's a decent player, but he's a terrible guy.

Once you start taunting the crowd, the bench, and possibly, whether we'll ever know it or not, intentionally try to trip someone, you cross a line between hard nose and having swag compared to being a self-centered douchebag. I bet he hid like a turtle under a shell after the game so someone didn't live up to those death threats.

Cullksinikers
03-26-2011, 01:21 AM
off topic. how did you become a fan of everything chicago, but packers instead of bears?

1. I'm a Cubs fan, I don't like the White Sox.
2. Many people on my dad's side of the family are Packers fans. I have cousins, uncles, great uncles, and my late grandpa who supported Green Bay. Once I understood football, I fell in love with Lambeau and Favre.

PrestigeWldWde
03-26-2011, 01:22 AM
Whats wrong with the word "thinks"....its called swag. Kobe thinks he can make a shot to win, doesnt he? To "know" you can do something means it will be accomplished no matter what, and nothing is absolutely definite.

I would rather have Tony Allen thinking he can do all those things than thinking he cannot.

What's wrong with it??? Are you serious??? Has Tony Allen...I repeat...TONY ALLEN done anything in this league to make him THINK he is as great as he was telling the CHICAGO crowd? I didn't think so. You see, there is a difference between talking a good game and playing a good game...your man had an outstanding 1st half because he hit 2 jump shots...they should've given Memphis the win right there. What happened to him in the 2nd half? Did he fall asleep in the locker room?

D1JM
03-26-2011, 01:25 AM

yeah, you dont even know what really happen huh?

hugepatsfan
03-26-2011, 01:27 AM
You can't hate him. He brings that swag from Memphis. He makes that team tough and he will shine in the playoffs.

He tries to piss people off, atleast he's not like KG trying to start fights with Guards but backing away from Centers and Forwards.

We don't miss him at all.

That's not a knock on him. He just doesn't fit what we need. Our problem is that we go stagnant on offense for long stretches because no one on our team can create for themselves consistantly. Pierce is the closest, but he can't do it possession after possession anymore. TA doesn't help at all w/ that.

If BOS was giving TA consistant minutes, that would only further develop one of our biggest issues (the other being rebounding). Those 2 factors are what cose us game 7 of the Finals last year - no one creating for themselves on offense and poor rebounding.

PrestigeWldWde
03-26-2011, 01:29 AM

That's funny. D. Rose made a better name for himself in Memphis for 1 season of college ball than Tony Allen can make in a whole career. If swag is looking like a homeless, bi-polar freak then yeah, he's got that "swag".

Tony Allen will shine? Wait...shine? How can you shine when you aren't a top 6 player on your team? Good luck with that shining part gangsta.:facepalm:

D1JM
03-26-2011, 01:30 AM
We don't miss him at all.

That's not a knock on him. He just doesn't fit what we need. Our problem is that we go stagnant on offense for long stretches because no one on our team can create for themselves consistantly. Pierce is the closest, but he can't do it possession after possession anymore. TA doesn't help at all w/ that.

If BOS was giving TA consistant minutes, that would only further develop one of our biggest issues (the other being rebounding). Those 2 factors are what cose us game 7 of the Finals last year - no one creating for themselves on offense and poor rebounding.

nate dogg is the ****. **** tony ****en allen

D Roses Bulls
03-26-2011, 01:32 AM

:rolleyes: children

Cullksinikers
03-26-2011, 01:32 AM
He acts all hood and tough when he needed extra security for games in Chicago because he was scared for his life because his act caugh up with him. He doesn't do anything to warrant Chicago as "his city", yet clearly yells it to the crowd and then taunts the bench.

OK, I'm not mad about what happened, but I just think this guy needs to prove more on the court before he can act like that. Heck, I'd be pissed at Rose if he did that in Memphis if he considered that his home because he went to college there.

D1JM
03-26-2011, 01:35 AM
He acts all hood and tough when he needed extra security for games in Chicago because he was scared for his life because his act caugh up with him. He doesn't do anything to warrant Chicago as "his city", yet clearly yells it to the crowd and then taunts the bench.

OK, I'm not mad about what happened, but I just think this guy needs to prove more on the court before he can act like that. Heck, I'd be pissed at Rose if he did that in Memphis if he considered that his home because he went to college there.

he acted all hard tonite because he knows there is a lot of security there. outside the uc i doubt he would act as stupidly as he did.

hugepatsfan
03-26-2011, 01:46 AM

It was a big game for Memphis. He made a nice play. He got excited. He showed emotion. It doesn't really need to be made into a bigger story than that. You don't have to be a HOFer to "earn" the right to care about the game and be emotional about it. That's in some guys attitude. For others, it's not. TA clearly is the type of player that feeds off of that type of "pump yourself up" energy. No big deal.

Honestly, this is really no different than a guy making a layup and screaming "they can't stop me!!!" or something like that. Some people just feed off of that.

D1JM
03-26-2011, 01:55 AM
It was a big game for Memphis. He made a nice play. He got excited. He showed emotion. It doesn't really need to be made into a bigger story than that. You don't have to be a HOFer to "earn" the right to care about the game and be emotional about it. That's in some guys attitude. For others, it's not. TA clearly is the type of player that feeds off of that type of "pump yourself up" energy. No big deal.

Honestly, this is really no different than a guy making a layup and screaming "they can't stop me!!!" or something like that. Some people just feed off of that.

see that would be cool. the problem was that he did that after every damn basket he did, after every time out, after every run memphis did, and at random spots during a game.

PrestigeWldWde
03-26-2011, 01:56 AM

If you think everyone is talking about his antics from one play, then you clearly didn't watch the entire game.
Too bad he couldn't pump himself up enough to hit a shot when it mattered or stop D. Rose when it mattered, huh?
Have you every heard someone say "they can't stop me!!!"??? Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, LeBron, or Wade has never said that. So, there is a difference. Tony Allen is special, but just a special piece of ****.

hugepatsfan
03-26-2011, 01:59 AM
If you think everyone is talking about his antics from one play, then you clearly didn't watch the entire game.
Too bad he couldn't pump himself up enough to hit a shot when it mattered or stop D. Rose when it mattered, huh?
Have you every heard someone say "they can't stop me!!!"??? Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, LeBron, or Wade has never said that. So, there is a difference. Tony Allen is special, but just a special piece of ****.

I think you're obviously more mad that TA was mean to your binky than you are mad at what he actually did. He talked ****. Get the **** over it.

And I can't really make out what players say on the court. I just used a generic phrase. But even just screaming when you get an and 1 is the same thing to me. Some people are just emotional players.

D1JM
03-26-2011, 02:35 AM
I think you're obviously more mad that TA was mean to your binky than you are mad at what he actually did. He talked ****. Get the **** over it.

And I can't really make out what players say on the court. I just used a generic phrase. But even just screaming when you get an and 1 is the same thing to me. Some people are just emotional players.

Did you see the game? I know what your saying but it was way more than just the regular **** talking

TMAC94
03-26-2011, 02:48 AM
who here has never ever talked **** during a sports game ? get off his damn back.

D1JM
03-26-2011, 03:02 AM
who here has never ever talked **** during a sports game ? get off his damn back.

Everyone does. Especially taunt fans in city that you were under the witness protection program and had to hire extra security so they can protect you from being stabbed from the back.

cubswin25
03-26-2011, 03:11 AM

You do realize he had a 51 and 48 FG pertcentage the last two years right? He still scored the Celtics 6.1 and 7.8 PPG in 16.5 and 19.3 minutes per game. So shooting wise, Allen was pretty effective and is a very good defender. Everyone talks about how the Celtics lost Perkins defense, but not having Allen hurts as well. The combo of having both of them, along with KG last year was a big factor on why their defense was so good in the playoffs. Especially this season, when you could have put Allen on Rose and Wade and had him get physical with them. So there's some questions about those two spots there. They don't have the C defender to clog up the lane, or wing defender coming off the bench like they had Posey in 08 and Allen the last few years. Yes they got more scoring with Green and Krstic, but downgraded a lot on the defensive side. Anyways all I'm saying is Allen had a 14.2 PER off the bench last year for a reason. He was a key glue player to that team and I think come playoff time the Celtics will miss him.

kozelkid
03-26-2011, 03:44 AM

Maybe instead of talking out of your ***, you should do some research. Yes, fans will send death threats because he won a championship. You realize how childish that theory sounds? :rolleyes:

He received death threats because he pissed off the wrong people, the wrong crowd. He has been involved in battery in years past in Chicago, and there are rumors that he didn't pay back certain people as well. That''s why he received a death threat. Because he was an immature punk making bad decisions. Doesn't seem like he has changed much based on his antics today.

http://www2.turnto10.com/sports/2009/apr/24/report_celtics_tony_allen_getting_death_threats-ar-57641/

PrestigeWldWde
03-26-2011, 04:57 AM

So, you go this route? Now I know you didn't watch the actual game, just saw the highlights somewhere.
Some players are emotional, but there's a difference between Dwight Howard (great player) and Tony Allen (shitbag) screaming after an and1. Although I still think you fail to realize what actually happened, you just act like all he did was scream? I watched the game, have it DVRd and my wife couldn't even believe how much of a ******** Allen was being.
Believe me, I could understand him getting emotional after a great play or diving after a loose ball...but he did it after a jump shot in the 1st quarter, held his pose while he strutted to halfcourt, then the Bulls called a time-out, then Allen started screaming to the crowd with his hands going crazy and saying "this is my city!", among other things. Now the debate about it being "his" city is another debate (:facepalm:)...but that was the 1st of about 4 or 5 times during the game that he was yelling to the crowd or posed or said something to the Bulls bench. Stacey King (Bulls announcer) said it best, "act like you've done it before". Now, if he hit the game winning shot, then by all means, go crazy...but he didn't, he actually got burned for the go ahead basket.:D

PrestigeWldWde
03-26-2011, 05:02 AM

If only there were more Charles Oakleys, Scottie Pippens, Alonzo Mournings, and Karl Malones in the league...Tony Allen would have left the game on a stretcher. Damn I miss those tough guys...but instead we get fake tough guys like Kevin "CrotchSlapper" Garnett and Tony "1st qtr pose" Allen.

Azzacadabra
03-26-2011, 06:51 AM
Yeah I'm surprised TA didn't get injured taunting, as he seems to be a useless sack of **** when it comes to post-whistle dunks (Torn ACL & MCL anyone?) There's a difference between using your emotions out of passion and using them out of immaturity because you're a noodle armed dipshit with a horses maw.

Ray_R
03-26-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm.not Mad it worked out to our advantage before that or team was playing with no energy once that **** happens they turned up their defense intensity and won their game

Sorry for grammar im on my phone

Blackwater13
03-26-2011, 09:08 AM
So, you go this route? Now I know you didn't watch the actual game, just saw the highlights somewhere.
Some players are emotional, but there's a difference between Dwight Howard (great player) and Tony Allen (shitbag) screaming after an and1. Although I still think you fail to realize what actually happened, you just act like all he did was scream? I watched the game, have it DVRd and my wife couldn't even believe how much of a ******** Allen was being.
Believe me, I could understand him getting emotional after a great play or diving after a loose ball...but he did it after a jump shot in the 1st quarter, held his pose while he strutted to halfcourt, then the Bulls called a time-out, then Allen started screaming to the crowd with his hands going crazy and saying "this is my city!", among other things. Now the debate about it being "his" city is another debate (:facepalm:)...but that was the 1st of about 4 or 5 times during the game that he was yelling to the crowd or posed or said something to the Bulls bench. Stacey King (Bulls announcer) said it best, "act like you've done it before". Now, if he hit the game winning shot, then by all means, go crazy...but he didn't, he actually got burned for the go ahead basket.:D

This times infinity and beyond.

He also got a tech for tauinting the Bulls bench and coaching staff don't forget.

And for those who don't know the back story evertime he plays in Chicago the security and police presence is bumped up because he pissed off the wrong people and well he's a targeted man. This has nothing to do with the fans and everything to with him wanting to be "gangsta".

Chi City23
03-26-2011, 09:20 AM
The guy just lacks intelligence. Plain and simple. He let his emotions get the best of him and it cost his team a win. Taunting the crowd in 1st quarter?? Posing after a long jump shot (wasn't even a 3)?? Got a technical for taunting the bench during a crucial stretch?? Well he sure as hell wasn't posing after that missed wide open layup or taunting when Rose blew by his *** for the And1. The guy is just dumb!

chonbon
03-26-2011, 09:23 AM
What's wrong with it??? Are you serious??? Has Tony Allen...I repeat...TONY ALLEN done anything in this league to make him THINK he is as great as he was telling the CHICAGO crowd? I didn't think so. You see, there is a difference between talking a good game and playing a good game...your man had an outstanding 1st half because he hit 2 jump shots...they should've given Memphis the win right there. What happened to him in the 2nd half? Did he fall asleep in the locker room?

nothing about this quote is relevant, just to show people whos sig to look at... the only thing america needs to change is drose's outfit in your sig pic buddy... unless he plans on moving to san francisco

BigBluN'Orange
03-26-2011, 09:34 AM
its what he does for the team... brings them energy, emotion, and toughness... i'd want him on my team... don't be mad cause he talks ****, if anything be mad for your team not responding... however, they did respond and they won the game....

theheatles
03-26-2011, 11:00 AM
at the end of the day tony allen still contributed to hold rose to 27% shooting

THE_G.O.A.T.
03-26-2011, 11:22 AM
who's Tony Allen again?

Yeah the Griz lost, but he had an unbelievable night! He proved there was an MVP on that court last night, and it was him.

now, if he only played a little defense at the end of the game they might have been able to win.

Cullksinikers
03-26-2011, 12:21 PM

He still finished with 24 points and collapsed on defense when it really counted.

tangent12
03-26-2011, 12:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELAXYM-QJw

Whose house is it, Tony? :D The league's best player putting this scrub in his place. :cool: :cool:

mzgrizz
03-26-2011, 12:44 PM

Sorry( because I really do like and wish your team well) but Derrick Rose will never be considered from Memphis BECAUSE THE RECORDS WERE ERASED after he was found to have cheated on his college admission tests. The University had to PAY BACK the $$$$ that was given them for the NCAA championship games . He was basically here for Cal to groom him into your player(odd how the roll of the dice went to Chicago in that lottery). He is a Chicagoan through and through and was just passing through here. He BTW still got a nice reception from the Memphis crowd even as the NCAA was levying penalties last year!
That being said, all this fuss over TA is ridiculous. He brings a lot of enthusiasm to a city that is happily accepting his role as defender and crowd pleaser. And TG we have him and Powe while Rudy is out.

theheatles
03-26-2011, 01:00 PM
He still finished with 24 points and collapsed on defense when it really counted.

rose is as much as a liability as he is an asset...memphis had no business hanging around and the bulls should have won by 15

mzgrizz
03-26-2011, 01:02 PM
rose is as much as a liability as he is an asset...memphis had no business hanging around and the bulls should have won by 15

Line was 8; we are killing the oddsmakers.

RIPSweetness34
03-26-2011, 01:04 PM

re you really comparing Tony Allen and Kobe right now? That is rediculous.

RIPSweetness34
03-26-2011, 01:07 PM

And at the end of the day the Bulls still won, thanks to Rose's and1 against TA to end the game.

Algmuskrats
03-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Great Defense, Great Player.

MCMG
03-26-2011, 02:46 PM
No video? :confused:

Cullksinikers
03-26-2011, 02:51 PM
Sorry( because I really do like and wish your team well) but Derrick Rose will never be considered from Memphis BECAUSE THE RECORDS WERE ERASED after he was found to have cheated on his college admission tests. The University had to PAY BACK the $$$$ that was given them for the NCAA championship games . He was basically here for Cal to groom him into your player(odd how the roll of the dice went to Chicago in that lottery). He is a Chicagoan through and through and was just passing through here. He BTW still got a nice reception from the Memphis crowd even as the NCAA was levying penalties last year!
That being said, all this fuss over TA is ridiculous. He brings a lot of enthusiasm to a city that is happily accepting his role as defender and crowd pleaser. And TG we have him and Powe while Rudy is out.

I said that hypothetically.

If Derrick Rose was really from Memphis and did that to the Grizzlies bench and taunted the crowd and acted like the city of Memphis was his city, I'd be dissapointed in him.

sargon21
03-26-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't been killed, seriously.

0nekhmer
03-26-2011, 03:25 PM
i like tony. he leads the leage in 4th quarter steals. that is a sick stat

FadeAwayLikeMJ
03-26-2011, 03:31 PM
He was excited cause that was the first jumper he's ever made in the NBA lol.

PrestigeWldWde
03-26-2011, 05:01 PM
nothing about this quote is relevant, just to show people whos sig to look at... the only thing america needs to change is drose's outfit in your sig pic buddy... unless he plans on moving to san francisco

Really? What about it isn't relevant? It's all true and you know it. What's wrong with Rose's outfit? Are you a fashion consultant? Maybe you should be the one in San Fran little boy.

tangent12
03-26-2011, 05:28 PM
I think I will kill him..

Gritz
03-26-2011, 05:32 PM
A straight up G

Lim
03-26-2011, 05:36 PM
tony allen looks like a younger version of bill russel lol

Gram
03-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Lol He's the SG version of Kevin Garnett....Your surprised? He's one of the crazy guys in the NBA. He's still a great defender. Stacey may not like him but he knows his role and we know how great of a season he has had.

lol Stacey doesn't like him just cuz TA didn't sign with them when he could have.

fin_frenzy_84
03-26-2011, 11:56 PM
All he did was make him self look like a *** because they lost.

MGB
03-27-2011, 10:45 AM
I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know if this was already pointed out... but the whole death threat thing stems from a past altercation outside a club that I believe was gang related. He's pretty much a straight thug and apparently really pissed off some Chicago gang(s).

Also, iirc he didn't make the trip to Chicago once or twice in the past because of the threats. It all has nothing to do with the Bulls, Bulls fans, or basketball in general.

jamesdiego
03-27-2011, 12:20 PM
lol Stacey doesn't like him just cuz TA didn't sign with them when he could have.

Boy, that's a genius assumption you just made there. First off there is no way he could of signed here because of his trouble with locals gangs. It would of been necessary to have extra security beefed up every time they played at home. Secondly the Bulls stay away from loud mouth idiot types nowadays.

FuriousJatt
03-27-2011, 12:59 PM
i didnt like him when he played with the celtics but he done lot of good on the court.