PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Back Slider?

JasonJohnHorn
03-25-2011, 06:32 PM
We've all thrown in our thoughts on the most IMPROVED player, but what of the inverse? Which player's progress has slide back further than any this season?

The obvious answer is Chris Bosh, who, while still playing at an All-Star level in some's eyes, he seems to have failed to bring the type of game that fellow All-Star Kevin Garnett brought to the Pierce and Allen trio that brought an NBA title to Boston.

But there are others. Taj Gibson seems to have suffered from some back sliding (due to, impart at least, the arrival of Mr. Boozer).

Deron Williams? Posted his second lowest FG%, and highest turnover rate, despite the fact that his assists slightly down this season. Still among the best at his position, but his departure from Utah, combined with a slight decrease in effciency may speak to a futher slide next season?

Tyreke Evans: Slight decrease in scoring, assists, rebounds and FG% are all a little disapointing consider Evans' great rookie performance, and while he still has a high ceiling, this backslide is a bit of a bummer.

Richard Hamilton: I miss you Rip :-(

Ben Gordon: Slipping further and further from his Chi-town days.

Corey Magette: IGHCK! 20+ day with the Clips have turned to 12 a game with the Bucks?!?!!? Per-minute stats also down.

Whose game have you thought slid back, or who has been a bit of a disapointment for you this year?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-25-2011, 07:00 PM
granger, blopez,carter

xbrackattackx
03-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Brook Lopez. Mayo. Joe Johnson. Travis outlaw.

John Walls Era
03-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Advance stats show that Bosh has been just as good as he was the last 2 years (better at D). Don't give me the standard PPG, RPG garbage; he has Lebron and Wade on his team, lower numbers is to be expected.

Jenceman
03-25-2011, 08:08 PM
OJ Mayo, one of my favorite college players. Would love for him to become a Laker.

JasonJohnHorn
03-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Advance stats show that Bosh has been just as good as he was the last 2 years (better at D). Don't give me the standard PPG, RPG garbage; he has Lebron and Wade on his team, lower numbers is to be expected.

Fair observation, but as a fan of Bosh, I expected to see his scoring dip, but I also expected him to pick up on the boards, especially since the Heat have such a big hole a center. Bosh is still an all-star level player, but I think its still fair to disapointed in his rebounding numbers. I was also hoping to see him develop his passing game, but it has dipped as well.

cbritz4
03-25-2011, 10:50 PM
tyreke evans and deron williams have no business on this list, d will has been puttin in work for the lowly nets. and tyreke is a goon