PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love could miss rest of the season

John Walls Era
03-25-2011, 01:32 AM
Minnesota Timberwolves coach Kurt Rambis says there's a chance that All-Star forward Kevin Love could miss the rest of the season because of a strained left groin.

LINK (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6255690&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines)

I know theres only 10 games left, but its never good to end the season on a sour note (Love's perspective). Especially with the way Love has played this year. Heres to hoping he comes back healthy next year (which he will).

hugepatsfan
03-25-2011, 01:34 AM
This isn't a bad thing for MIN.

1.) it makes them worse, improving their chances in the lottery

2.) it gives them some more playing time to showcase Anthony Randolph for a trade, or to get an assesment of how they themselves can use him

Sadds The Gr8
03-25-2011, 01:34 AM
*switching to fantasy basketball team website to pickup Anthony Randolph starting........NOW*

Hawkeye15
03-25-2011, 01:40 AM
This isn't a bad thing for MIN.

1.) it makes them worse, improving their chances in the lottery

2.) it gives them some more playing time to showcase Anthony Randolph for a trade, or to get an assesment of how they themselves can use him

yup. All I care about as a Wolves fan is that 71 games played qualifies you to win a rebounding crown.

We can now give Randolph tons of burn.

I do think Love will return later this season however.

championships
03-25-2011, 01:56 AM
TWolves season is about over anyway. He just has a head start in healing up and being at full strength for the start of next season.