PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant: The Destined MVP Snub

towlsmoke420
03-24-2011, 04:18 AM
No matter how good Kobe is playing he is always getting snubbed for season MVP's. For example: take this year, kobe and Rose are avg identical numbers and team records, kobe is not even in the discussion at all .

I still think kobe should have won it last year, lebron only won 4 games more. Lebron this year is in third in the east and is still a threat to take rose's mvp? and kobe is not even mentioned.

I think kobe should have won it in the 08-09 year also. kobe had 65 wins. so what lebron had 1 more. This should have proved how they were rebounding from their finals lose

Kobe should have at least won on of those years where nash was mvp.... I mean c'mon , kobe was dropping 81, 60's, and a butt load of 50's those 2 years..... and please dont tell me ... scoring doesnt win because BS, if that was lebron, they would have cleaned his jockstrap and wax his mvp trophy and legs with there tonque

I think the nba voters have a thing out for him

Supreme LA
03-24-2011, 05:51 AM
Umm no. The only year Kobe got snubbed was in 2007 when Nash won it. Aside from that, Rose is the obvious MVP this year in my book and I don't know how you argue against Lebron not deserving the last 2.

Kobe is still the best player in my eyes but these other players have had better "regular" seasons with less help. As long as Kobe keeps collecting rings that's all that matters, as he will inevitably hoist up the Finals MVP's.

kid24
03-24-2011, 06:06 AM
:)the only MVP i care Kobe gets is finals MVP.

Bruno
03-24-2011, 06:28 AM
We just had a thread w/ a link on Bryants MVP chances for the 2010-2011 season. Feel free to discuss Bryants MVP chances in the thread below:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=602182