PDA

View Full Version : Kris Humphries

jkiddvc20
03-23-2011, 09:59 PM
The guy has been beasting it all year averaging a double double and putting up all career highs. Just had a monster game tonight in the Nets win over the Cavaliers 18 points and 23 boards. Hump has really transformed himself into a great player and is living up to his his selection as 14th overall in the draft.

As a Nets fan I love the guy and hope we get to keep him, but how do fans of other teams see Hump? He is due to be a free agent this year and I can see him getting paid! Do you think Hump is worth major money on the market or this is just a one season fluke.

Whatever Kim Kardashian is doing she has to keep it up

netsgiantsyanks
03-23-2011, 10:02 PM
its his contract year. i wouldnt be suprised if he gets paid big money and goes back to regular ol fadeaway hump. not saying it'll definitely happen, but i wont be suprised if it does.

Ebbs
03-23-2011, 10:28 PM
5 year 30 mill deal in his future.

godolphins
03-23-2011, 10:30 PM
It depends if he keep dating Kim Kardashian

dnewguy
03-23-2011, 10:31 PM
You could have find a more suitable time to prop up the guy, not after beating the Cavs. #failthread

DwayneMVPwade
03-23-2011, 10:35 PM
wish he was still a raptors. Was always one of my fav raps when he was on the team because he would always give us energy

CowboysKB24
03-23-2011, 10:37 PM
He is a great piece to any team. Plays hard.

John Walls Era
03-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Plays hard and not crazy anymore. Use to take too many shots that wasn't his game.

Rego247
03-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Plays hard and not crazy anymore. Use to take too many shots that wasn't his game.

yup.

im happy for him. he use to work his *** off on the glass when he was with the raps. hopefully he continues to play within himself from now on.

Chacarron
03-23-2011, 10:51 PM
I'm really happy for him.

DROSE4MVP
03-23-2011, 10:54 PM
He's improving and he goes home to Kim Kardashian. Best of both worlds, and oh... he also gets to play with D-Will. Ever since Williams came over, he's improving even more.

jkiddvc20
03-23-2011, 10:54 PM
You could have find a more suitable time to prop up the guy, not after beating the Cavs. #failthread

Lmao typical Heat fan you need some more stats you got it

In his last 10 games he is averaging 16.5 rebounds a game and 15.2 PPG

In those games he put up 15 and 16 against Boston in a Nets win, 16 and 13 against Chicago and grabbed 20 boards and dropped 19 against Blake Griffin. Instead of acting so ignorant why dont you check the facts first.

JARVIS123
03-23-2011, 11:01 PM
the free agent sleeper.out of all the free agents names that keep popping up you never hear chris name.if you're a team looking for some low post toughness.chris is the man.

BigBlueCrew
03-23-2011, 11:04 PM
The guy has been beasting it all year averaging a double double and putting up all career highs. Just had a monster game tonight in the Nets win over the Cavaliers 18 points and 23 boards. Hump has really transformed himself into a great player and is living up to his his selection as 14th overall in the draft.

As a Nets fan I love the guy and hope we get to keep him, but how do fans of other teams see Hump? He is due to be a free agent this year and I can see him getting paid! Do you think Hump is worth major money on the market or this is just a one season fluke.

Whatever she's doing??? She is putting out geez, winning!

DoMeFavors
03-23-2011, 11:05 PM
I like him, but would rather go after an all star like David West or ZBO, thats what you need to win games. If Hump wants to remain here off the bench he should take 3-4 million a year.

Sadds The Gr8
03-23-2011, 11:05 PM
i noticed he's been playing disgusting this year. i can't believe he's so good now.

koreancabbage
03-23-2011, 11:06 PM
wish he was still a raptors. Was always one of my fav raps when he was on the team because he would always give us energy

and forced jump shots and trying to be MJ

John Walls Era
03-23-2011, 11:08 PM
I like him, but would rather go after an all star like David West or ZBO, thats what you need to win games. If Hump wants to remain here off the bench he should take 3-4 million a year.

Those 2 players are not what you call: winners...

Tony_Starks
03-23-2011, 11:10 PM
He looks like a reject from Color Me Bad....

DoMeFavors
03-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Those 2 players are not what you call: winners...

Well still all stars, and Gasol, Caron Butler were never really winners but have talent and thats what you neeed.

Sadds The Gr8
03-23-2011, 11:17 PM

1) those guys would take looks from Lopez
2) the Nets defense would be a crock of ****

godolphins
03-23-2011, 11:20 PM

In those games he put up 15 and 16 against Boston in a Nets win, 16 and 13 against Chicago and grabbed 20 boards and dropped 19 against Blake Griffin. Instead of acting so ignorant why dont you check the facts first.

What's so typical?

John Walls Era
03-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Well still all stars, and Gasol, Caron Butler were never really winners but have talent and thats what you neeed.

Gasol and Butler were at least proven players. Zbo and Lee can't even make the playoffs.

LA_Raiders
03-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Lets see next year. He is worth 4yrs $18M IMO. Kim's might be the biggest asset on his game...lol

DoMeFavors
03-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Gasol and Butler were at least proven players. Zbo and Lee can't even make the playoffs.

Whos Lee? And David West has made it to the Western Conference Finals..I hope you dont think im talking about David Lee.

Arch Stanton
03-23-2011, 11:31 PM

He's just mad because this isn't a thread about LeBron being awesome at everything... even drinking water from the fountain.

And yes, Humphries has played very well this season.

clutchski
03-24-2011, 12:03 AM
You could see flashes of amazing play as a Raptor..too bad we gave him up. I'm happy he's playing well.

jkiddvc20
03-24-2011, 12:04 AM
What's so typical?

Thinking anyone not named Bosh, James, or Wade is a scrub..

John Walls Era
03-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Whos Lee? And David West has made it to the Western Conference Finals..I hope you dont think im talking about David Lee.

I did and I almost wish that you did too. West is old, Nets don't want him.

Raph12
03-24-2011, 12:16 AM
He's getting a great pre-game warmup in, gets him all relaxed for the games and he can just let loose...

DoMeFavors
03-24-2011, 12:19 AM
You could see flashes of amazing play as a Raptor..too bad we gave him up. I'm happy he's playing well.

Maybe Sam Mitchell should have played him more, Sam watches him play every game now. I wonder if it was Sam that told Avery about his skills.

clutchski
03-24-2011, 12:21 AM
Maybe Sam Mitchell should have played him more, Sam watches him play every game now. I wonder if it was Sam that told Avery about his skills.

Sam played him enough. He wasn't 'all that' as a Raptor. He's definitely improved and is more consistent.

goose15
03-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Humphries is a worker..

Lim
03-24-2011, 03:23 AM
i mean if i was dating kim kardashian and banging her on a regular basis i would play better on the court too. im being serious.. if u were some random NBA player and then you start dating kim K it would make your confidence go through the roof

arkanian215
03-24-2011, 03:58 AM
Sam played him enough. He wasn't 'all that' as a Raptor. He's definitely improved and is more consistent.

He wasn't even good last season. Something happened over the summer and he turned it around. He looks leaner than before. He's a little light for a PF but maybe that's something he's taking advantage of.

Squad13
03-24-2011, 09:04 AM
its his contract year. i wouldnt be suprised if he gets paid big money and goes back to regular ol fadeaway hump. not saying it'll definitely happen, but i wont be suprised if it does.

Steal my avatar? for shame

Sly Guy
03-24-2011, 09:22 AM

I liked him when he was on the raps. I don't know what coach of the year s'mitch was doing keeping his *** nailed to the pine. Yeah, he took some bad shots when he was on the floor, but he was young, so you gotta live with a few of those while he carves out his role. But his energy and his rebounding was good enough to keep him on the floor IMO. Still mad at s'mitch and his coaching staff for not seeing what I did, now he's playing well under another team without s'mitch being able to make the call of who plays and who doesn't.

Furymaker
03-24-2011, 09:34 AM
everyone would improve if you have kim kardashian's *** next to you :D