PDA

View Full Version : Lebrons elbow injury against the Celtics last year?

FuriousJatt
03-22-2011, 01:13 PM
i remember watching cavs and the celtics last year. lebron shot free throw with one hand and was holding his elbow on other occasions. his team gm, coach or somebody said his elbow was hurting. dumbasses at espn said samething but i never heard anything about it after the cavs got elimited though. i couldnt even find an article if he got treatment on it or had xrays done. does anyone have any knowledge, what had happened to his elbow.

or did he just pull the paul pierce act from 2008? (i knw paul came through and raped vlad rad).

justinnum1
03-22-2011, 01:20 PM
He was obviously faking the whole thing so he could have an easier time coming to miami.

Klivlend
03-22-2011, 01:32 PM
i remember watching cavs and the celtics last year. lebron shot free throw with one hand and was holding his elbow on other occasions. his team gm, coach or somebody said his elbow was hurting. dumbasses at espn said samething but i never heard anything about it after the cavs got elimited though. i couldnt even find an article if he got treatment on it or had xrays done. does anyone have any knowledge, what had happened to his elbow.

or did he just pull the paul pierce act from 2008? (i knw paul came through and raped vlad rad).

Really...:sigh:

asandhu23
03-22-2011, 01:33 PM
oh hey. a Punjabi dude

FuriousJatt
03-22-2011, 01:36 PM
oh hey. a Punjabi dude

oh kidda sandhu?

my uncle just started watching nba about 2 yrs ago because i always talk about it and thats what he asked me today so i decided to look it up but couldnt find anythign so i decided to post it here and see if anyone knows anything about it.

shizzle09
03-22-2011, 02:15 PM
it was just sore from elbowing the wall a few hundred times after finding out Delonte piped his mom

FittyFieFo
03-22-2011, 02:17 PM
oh hey. a Punjabi dude

haha, your sig is hilarious. I remember watching Bosh doing that on TV. You wouldn't have the video clip..would you?

Furymaker
03-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Did you know Lebron bought new sunglasses ? Let's make a thread about it ?

Sadds The Gr8
03-22-2011, 02:55 PM
it was obviously a bull **** cop out

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-22-2011, 02:59 PM
it was just sore from elbowing the wall a few hundred times after finding out Delonte piped his mom

A HEAT fan dissing Lebron to appease the rest of PSD :pity:

On top of that, it was a horrendous joke. Who the **** elbows a wall? You kinda forced this one a bit...

Young and Stupid
03-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Note to Mods: I know your instinctual reaction to this thread is to close it, but I don't think you should. As long as those who participate in the thread can maintain some measure of maturity then this could prove to be an interesting discussion.

I think it's a very intriguing question; I'm actually hoping that someone writes a book about what happened last season from the time Lebron began to grab at his elbow to the moment he announced that he was taking his talents to South Beach.

There are so many different things to be explored; I think it would make for a very interesting report. Something was off, whether it was Delonte ****ing his mom, him setting up the framework to bolt to the Heat or James just giving up; something definitely happened. It's interesting to hear people's theories on what occurred, but hopefully some time in the future we will get to find out what really happened.

Hawkeye15
03-22-2011, 03:16 PM
LeBron first hurt his elbow against the Bulls in round 1, and it was basically a strain. By the time he was deep into the Celtics series, he apparently was having issues holding anything heavier than a basketball. Obviously a strain simply needs a good amount of rest to heal, so no, there was no treatment given, besides rest.

Not sure who has had a strained joint here, but it sucks. You have no power at all, and it hurts in any motion you use. It goes away if you don't do **** for a few weeks, but it just gets worse if you don't rest it. Its not something I would want on my shooting arm.

Tony_Starks
03-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Not sure how bad the injury was but during I think it was game 5 we were all watching and it was everyone noticed there was a complete change in his game. Stopped going to the rack. Stopped driving and kicking. Basically just settling for jumpers. Looking disintersted.

At the time I couldn't really tell if it was the injury, frustration with Bostons defense, or if he was just plain caving under the pressure but looking back I think it was a combination of all three.....

FuriousJatt
03-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Did you know Lebron bought new sunglasses ? Let's make a thread about it ?

no we can talk about his shades in one of your posts... you know the ones about player taking a dump and you trying to figure out what he had for dinner the previous night. if you got nothing to offer, move then dont post. no need to for sarcasm when a serious question is asked.

Hawkeye15
03-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Not sure how bad the injury was but during I think it was game 5 we were all watching and it was everyone noticed there was a complete change in his game. Stopped going to the rack. Stopped driving and kicking. Basically just settling for jumpers. Looking disintersted.

At the time I couldn't really tell if it was the injury, frustration with Bostons defense, or if he was just plain caving under the pressure but looking back I think it was a combination of all three.....

your sig pic is gross dude. Change it back, please. The chick in the pool was hot

B'sCeltsPatsSox
03-22-2011, 06:04 PM

I'm pretty sure it was against the Bulls.

tcav701
03-22-2011, 06:12 PM
I got a feeing the injury will come back in the playoffs this year.

Tony_Starks
03-22-2011, 06:22 PM
your sig pic is gross dude. Change it back, please. The chick in the pool was hot

too much junk in the trunk for ya?