PDA

View Full Version : Perkins: Wade "falls asleep" on D

Purple&Gold24
03-21-2011, 04:06 PM
• Oklahoma City center Kendrick Perkins, acquired from Boston in February, last week shared with us insight into the Heat-Celtics matchup — a series that would be on track for the second round if Chicago finishes with the top seed in the East. Perkins spoke of how supremely confident his former teammates are against Miami.
“Arrogant in a good way,” he said. “Each guy feels they have a matchup to their advantage against Miami. They take it a lot personal when they play them.”
Perkins said the Big 3’s AmericanAirlines Arena celebration last July wasn’t talked about privately by Celtics players, “but I know it’s in their heads, how everybody crowned them before they played a game.”
Perkins sees Ray Allen remaining a problem for Dwyane Wade “because Dwyane falls asleep a lot. He doesn’t like to guard screen-and-rolls, and that’s what Ray specializes in. Dwyane doesn’t like to get picked. He’s a good on-the-ball defender as far as a guy dribbling, but he struggles getting over screens.”
Will Chris Bosh slow Kevin Garnett? “I definitely don’t think so,” Perkins said. “I know KG takes it personal when he goes against Bosh.” Perkins said even without his bulk against the Heat, “they still have Shaquille O’Neal and Jermaine O’Neal.” But both O’Neals remain sidelined indefinitely with injuries.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/03/20/2124101_p2/dolphins-book-private-workouts.html#ixzz1HGa6Xy00

Hustlenomics
03-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Wade said this himself the other day that he gets lazy on D

ManRam
03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Wade does take some plays off on defense in the regular season, for sure. That's self admitted. Every player does it however...especially the screen defense thing. It's a frustrating thing, and players sometimes will get lazy with it.

No player, especially Wade, will do that in the playoffs, however.

I really, really like Perk. Perksabeast. However, he is creating a lot of soundbites lately, and I think it's becoming a little much.

sp1derm00
03-21-2011, 04:13 PM
The Heat will have trouble against the Celtics, Bulls, and possibly the Knicks. It's gonna be such an interesting postseason in the East.

DLeeicious
03-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Can anyone find the youtube video with the Boston scout that tears apart Wade's efforts against Boston early this season? Can't find it anywhere, but it backs up a lot of this.

Minimal
03-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Wrong time to say that after being posterized by Wade a couple of days ago, however he is right, Wade was burned by Allen in games against Boston this year.

Dallas Tx4Life
03-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Wade is a great defender... Some of the blocks that he makes seem impossible for a player of his 6'4 stature to make. And he is a steal artist... Perkins should worry less about Wade's D and more about his own or he'll continue ending up on the bad end of Dwyane Wade posters... Ask Varejao

kjoke
03-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Perkins is right, even tho it is a 82 game season, and wade can take some physical defensive plays off, that isnt an excuse, but i have a feeling this wont be the case come playoffs.

hugepatsfan
03-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Perk is exactly what OKC needed. He is that mean nasty tough guy that says what the **** he pleases. OKC was missing that IMO. Now they have it.

FuriousJatt
03-21-2011, 04:26 PM
somebody needs to shut this fat turd up.

Gram
03-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Perkins falls asleep on O lol.

Sly Guy
03-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Wade is a great defender... Some of the blocks that he makes seem impossible for a player of his 6'4 stature to make. And he is a steal artist... Perkins should worry less about Wade's D and more about his own or he'll continue ending up on the bad end of Dwyane Wade posters... Ask Varejao

more to defense than rebounds, blocks and steals.

Dallas Tx4Life
03-21-2011, 04:29 PM
more to defense than rebounds, blocks and steals.

Agreed... You must have missed him bottling up Kobe a couple weeks ago huh?

Wade>You
03-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Wade does take some plays off on defense in the regular season, for sure. That's self admitted. Every player does it however...especially the screen defense thing. It's a frustrating thing, and players sometimes will get lazy with it.

I really, really like Perk. Perksabeast. However, he is creating a lot of soundbites lately, and I think it's becoming a little much.What I was gonna say. I guess when you know what it takes to get there, you understand that the regular season means nothing. Perkins doesn't know what it takes there, only how to ride the coattails of guys who do. Which for some reason makes him think he's qualified to talk.

hugepatsfan
03-21-2011, 04:32 PM
What I was gonna say. I guess when you know what it takes to get there, you understand that the regular season means nothing. Perkins doesn't know what it takes there, only how to ride the coattails of guys who do. Which for some reason makes him think he's qualified to talk.

Perkins has "been there" twice as many times as Wade. And what did he say that is inaccurate? Actually, I believe he just repeated the exact same thoughts that Wade himself said a short while ago. LMFAO at Heat fans trying to say Perk is wrong. Wade admitted this already.

Wade>You
03-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Perkins has "been there" twice as many times as Wade. And what did he say that is inaccurate? Actually, I believe he just repeated the exact same thoughts that Wade himself said a short while ago. LMFAO at Heat fans trying to say Perk is wrong. Wade admitted this already.Memo: Perkins is no longer a a Celtic. Please remove yourself from his manhood.

n83417
03-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Perkins has "been there" twice as many times as Wade. And what did he say that is inaccurate? Actually, I believe he just repeated the exact same thoughts that Wade himself said a short while ago. LMFAO at Heat fans trying to say Perk is wrong. Wade admitted this already.

Before wasting too much energy, keep in mind his username is Wade>You.

Wade>You
03-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Before wasting too much energy, keep in mind his username is Wade>You.And you're a Boston troll that contributes nothing to the conversation.

n83417
03-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Memo: Perkins is no longer a a Celtic. Please remove yourself from his manhood.

That is correct. And Wade is not a Celtic either, so Boston fans are impartial to either. From the way Perk's response was worded, it seems he was asked about a Boston/Miami match up. His quotes seem accurate. What specifically do you disagree with? I agree with what he said.

Me and Mr. T
03-21-2011, 04:44 PM
That's why it still cracks me up when people were saying Wade>Pippen. Pippen not only could score but was one of the best defenders of all-time. Wade couldn't guard my mother. I'll take a good scorer with great D over a great scorer with ZERO D all day.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Can anyone find the youtube video with the Boston scout that tears apart Wade's efforts against Boston early this season? Can't find it anywhere, but it backs up a lot of this.

Its that heatbreakdown or something like that channel

n83417
03-21-2011, 04:46 PM
That's why it still cracks me up when people were saying Wade>Pippen. Pippen not only could score but was one of the best defenders of all-time. Wade couldn't guard my mother. I'll take a good scorer with great D over a great scorer with ZERO D all day.

Wade is a good defender, who gets caught up in picks. It happens to the everyone. Some more than others. Wade admitted he takes himself out of plays with almost laziness, or taking plays off, but he is in no way a bad defender.

redsox0717
03-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Wrong time to say that after being posterized by Wade a couple of days ago, however he is right, Wade was burned by Allen in games against Boston this year.

How is it a wrong time to say that when he is talking about defense? Derp.

Furymaker
03-21-2011, 04:47 PM

we're not talking about Steve Nash here , How can you say Wade has ZERO D :facepalm: And yes I agree , Pippen is better than Wade .

Me and Mr. T
03-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Wade is a good defender, who gets caught up in picks. It happens to the everyone. Some more than others. Wade admitted he takes himself out of plays with almost laziness, or taking plays off, but he is in no way a bad defender.

So taking plays off is not being a bad defender? That doesn't make any sense.

Me and Mr. T
03-21-2011, 04:48 PM
we're not talking about Steve Nash here , How can you say Wade has ZERO D :facepalm: And yes I agree , Pippen is better than Wade .

The guy is non-existent on the defensive end. When have you ever heard of Wade shutting ANYONE down? I haven't.

n83417
03-21-2011, 04:50 PM

Correct. When a play matters, Wade gets the job done. Like for instance the playoffs. Or the end of a close game.

Dallas Tx4Life
03-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Whoever said Wade has "ZERO D" needs to set the pipe down....

And Kobe24's sig is probly the best thing I've seen yet

thekmp211
03-21-2011, 04:52 PM

pippen was a better defender than wade. wade is pretty much better at everything else, with perhaps the exception of passing.

and jordan still lit pippen's *** up in practice, lol.

as for the quote, it's probably true, very few perimeter players run 100% at all times on offense and ray allen is a nightmare to keep up with when he's moving without the ball.

though i still pause when i say it...jj reddick is the best guy at defending ray ray. he hustles at all times and has a good understanding of what ray is trying to do off the ball.

Dallas Tx4Life
03-21-2011, 04:53 PM

With that logic you might as well add that Randy Moss was never a good receiver... Correct?

Hawkeye15
03-21-2011, 04:53 PM
every player takes plays off in the regular season, what's new? In the playoffs, Wade won't be doing that.
On a side note, Perk does realize he isn't with the Celtics anymore, and doesn't need to blow them up? Right?

Me and Mr. T
03-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Correct. When a play matters, Wade gets the job done. Like for instance the playoffs. Or the end of a close game.

So if the game is close at the end he'll actually play D, but for the rest of the game he doesn't show up? That is not a guy I'd ever want on a team I was rooting for but that's just my opinion.

SteveNash
03-21-2011, 04:54 PM

I really, really like Perk. Perksabeast. However, he is creating a lot of soundbites lately, and I think it's becoming a little much.

Wade has gotten burned plenty of times in the playoffs by Allen and Rip because of his laziness.

Furymaker
03-21-2011, 04:55 PM
The guy is non-existent on the defensive end. When have you ever heard of Wade shutting ANYONE down? I haven't.

Yeah , he's lazy to keep chasing down players like Rip or Ray Ray .
but he plays D when is needed the most , come playoff time , that's all it matters .
And no I'm not a Heat fan , I'm Bulls fan trying to be realistic :rolleyes:

hugepatsfan
03-21-2011, 04:55 PM
every player takes plays off in the regular season, what's new? In the playoffs, Wade won't be doing that.
On a side note, Perk does realize he isn't with the Celtics anymore, and doesn't need to blow them up? Right?

Someone asked him a question and he gave an honest answer.

LayZbone
03-21-2011, 04:56 PM

I agree w/ everything in this post.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Whoever said Wade has "ZERO D" needs to set the pipe down....

And Kobe24's sig is probly the best thing I've seen yet

thanks lol:D

dnewguy
03-21-2011, 04:59 PM
We know this already, teams that beat us is usually because the guards get open shots. Wade hates following players around, which is why we lose against teams that shoot well.

Polish Post
03-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Perk has always been a talker, nothing new here.

Polish Post
03-21-2011, 05:02 PM
and -Kobe24-TJ19- does have a nasty sig!

Dallas Tx4Life
03-21-2011, 05:02 PM
thanks lol:D

I didn't even see the quote, oh my god I am dying!!! :laugh:

Cano4prez
03-21-2011, 05:07 PM
He's bad at chasing shooters like Ray Allen around, but he's still a good defender

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-21-2011, 05:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfbBMz7vcT0

SteBO
03-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Just another case of Perkins being Perkins. Not a big deal.

John Walls Era
03-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Is he just going to trash everyone now? Wants attention huh... just because his trade was pretty under the radar compare to the other ones.

shizzle09
03-21-2011, 05:24 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Says the guy who just helped create posters and desktop backgrounds by getting absolutely posterized by Wade. Wade usually lags on defense after missing shots where he thought he was fouled but come on now Perkins. Wade is one of the best defensive players in the league. And what player doesnt look like he's sleeping on defense a few times each game when they're assigned to chasing Ray Allen around for 40 minutes. There's a reason Wade leaves the court dripping sweat and gasping for air each time he goes to the bench. He plays his freaking *** off.

TylerSL
03-21-2011, 05:29 PM

I LOL'ed at the quote in your sig

TylerSL
03-21-2011, 05:32 PM
who really cares what Perkins says tho, because Wade is the best shot blocking guard probably ever and yea he can tend to not play D in the regular season, but he gets it done when it counts.

Dallas Tx4Life
03-21-2011, 05:34 PM
who really cares what Perkins says tho, because Wade is the best shot blocking guard probably ever and yea he can tend to not play D in the regular season, but he gets it done when it counts.

This

Tony_Starks
03-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Is Perkins under some bizzare notion that he is actually a good player with an opinion to be respected?

Dallas Tx4Life
03-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Is Perkins under some bizzare notion that he is actually a good player with an opinion to be respected?

That's a little harsh... You'd be lying if you said Perkins wasn't even good... I can't stand the man but he's pretty good.. And young

Tony_Starks
03-21-2011, 05:51 PM
That's a little harsh... You'd be lying if you said Perkins wasn't even good... I can't stand the man but he's pretty good.. And young

That is a bit harsh maybe I should say he's not as good as he thinks he is. This is the same guy that was demanding a Andrew Bynum type contract and Boston told to take a hike..... If you look at his numbers they are very very ordinary, he's more of a defensive motivator if anything else.

The-Human-Cigar
03-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Perkins falls asleep on O lol.

Indeed... I think somebody looked at the least points by a member of the starting five in a championship run over the last 15 years... yep... the Celtic's was Perkins at like 7 points a game... :D

Crackadalic
03-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Perkins has been talking a lot of smack lately lol. What Dwade does during the season is irrelevant. Come playoff time his D will be on point

Arch Stanton
03-21-2011, 05:58 PM
• Oklahoma City center Kendrick Perkins, acquired from Boston in February, last week shared with us insight into the Heat-Celtics matchup — a series that would be on track for the second round if Chicago finishes with the top seed in the East. Perkins spoke of how supremely confident his former teammates are against Miami.
“Arrogant in a good way,” he said. “Each guy feels they have a matchup to their advantage against Miami. They take it a lot personal when they play them.”
Perkins said the Big 3’s AmericanAirlines Arena celebration last July wasn’t talked about privately by Celtics players, “but I know it’s in their heads, how everybody crowned them before they played a game.”
Perkins sees Ray Allen remaining a problem for Dwyane Wade “because Dwyane falls asleep a lot. He doesn’t like to guard screen-and-rolls, and that’s what Ray specializes in. Dwyane doesn’t like to get picked. He’s a good on-the-ball defender as far as a guy dribbling, but he struggles getting over screens.”
Will Chris Bosh slow Kevin Garnett? “I definitely don’t think so,” Perkins said. “I know KG takes it personal when he goes against Bosh.” Perkins said even without his bulk against the Heat, “they still have Shaquille O’Neal and Jermaine O’Neal.” But both O’Neals remain sidelined indefinitely with injuries.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/03/20/2124101_p2/dolphins-book-private-workouts.html#ixzz1HGa6Xy00

Not only the Celtics but most NBA teams had problems with it.

shizzle09
03-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Not only the Celtics but most NBA teams had problems with it.

not nearly as much as some fans i know. Specifically cavs fans. know any?

Nikeman
03-21-2011, 06:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9BkcW1ebw

Angry much?

The Flash
03-21-2011, 06:08 PM
How dare he talk about Wade

Rndy
03-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Media is obviously asking him these questions because they know he speaks his mind. But a no comment every once in awhile is always good.

Tony_Starks
03-21-2011, 06:12 PM
BTW does anyone else find it kinda sad that he's still talking about the Celtics as if he was still a member of the team?.........

danniboi168
03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
OKC is scaryyyy nowwww

Teeboy1487
03-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Oh Shut up Perk. Sometimes he just don't know when to shutup. I guess I can't expect anything less from a former Celtic.

Bruno
03-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Perkins must have a lot of confidence in his OKC squad, he's been talkin' up a storm in the past month.

He might be right, but come playoffs you can bet that Wade will be prepared to chase Allen around the perimeter all series long. IMO, that's probably the best defensive Ray could play on Wade; make him run and tire him out.

That's why Fisher always guards Ray when the Lakers and C's match up; Kobe can't afford to be running around for 20 seconds on every defensive possession.

Sly Guy
03-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Agreed... You must have missed him bottling up Kobe a couple weeks ago huh?

only Kobe bottles Kobe up.

LA_Raiders
03-21-2011, 07:13 PM
He should worry about stopping TD in the POffs...

Geargo Wallace
03-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Oh Shut up Perk. Sometimes he just don't know when to shutup. I guess I can't expect anything less from a former Celtic.

coming from a guy who has Phil Jackson for a coach.

Geargo Wallace
03-21-2011, 07:17 PM
wouldn't you guys be tired if you had to work the night shift?

Bruno
03-21-2011, 07:20 PM
coming from a guy who has Phil Jackson for a coach.

TeeBoy1487 is on the Lakers? What number is he? :laugh2:

Geargo Wallace
03-21-2011, 07:22 PM
TeeBoy1487 is on the Lakers? What number is he? :laugh2:

you know what i meant ho

Bruno
03-21-2011, 07:26 PM
you know what i meant ho

Of corse I did. It was a joke bud, no need to get upset.

Geargo Wallace
03-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Of corse I did. It was a joke bud, no need to get upset.

i ain't frownin' <3

Hoopsadvocate
03-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Nothing new here.

It seems we lose more when wade takes days off on defense than anything else. But when hes focused and set in where on fire. Knowing him he will take the playoffs seriously and not let it get to him. Then comes Chris boshs aggresiveness but he has avged a double double ever since he called himself out and we started giving it to him in the paint so the celtics would play a slightly diff heat. I look forward to April 10 game.

BALLER R
03-21-2011, 07:39 PM
only Kobe bottles Kobe up.

some people don't understand that. kobe's biggest enemy is himself

redsox0717
03-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Why are people *****ing at Perk like he delivered some speech saying these things? He was obviously asked about Wade's defense or something similar via an interview question, and he gave an honest (and obvious) answer. If you ever saw Wade try to guard a shooter, especially off of screens then you would agree with him.

It's like you people want to hear some canned answer giving unadulterated praise to Wade or something.

AddiX
03-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Not that I mind, but when did Perkins become so vocal? I never remember this while he was on Bos.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-21-2011, 07:46 PM

The channel is called heatbreakdown, pick the first game of the season.

And, Perk is right, on ball he is good, when he has to chase he loses his concentration too much. Regardless, idk why hes talking.....

Geargo Wallace
03-21-2011, 07:50 PM
honestly if you guys would rather ppl say cliche in interviews then go watch hockey players get interviewed. I'm glad that Perk can give an honest answer rather than sucking his opponents dicks whenever asked about them.

AIRMAR72
03-21-2011, 09:20 PM
pippen was a better defender than wade. wade is pretty much better at everything else, with perhaps the exception of passing.

and jordan still lit pippen's *** up in practice, lol.

as for the quote, it's probably true, very few perimeter players run 100% at all times on offense and ray allen is a nightmare to keep up with when he's moving without the ball.

though i still pause when i say it...jj reddick is the best guy at defending ray ray. he hustles at all times and has a good understanding of what ray is trying to do off the ball.
a young rick hamilton used to run defenders to the dirt pip held his own in practice against jordan but offcourse jordan WILL is stronger, pippen is a better rebounder and finisher at the rim VS wade plus his(PIPPEN) hands are bigger than wade wade advantage over pippen are his overall speed with the ball and wade is a better penetrater

Yankees Suck
03-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Perkins should have said the Heat "fall asleep" on D.

jrm2054
03-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Perkins should have said the Heat "fall asleep" on D.

this

Car Ramrod
03-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Why are people *****ing at Perk like he delivered some speech saying these things? He was obviously asked about Wade's defense or something similar via an interview question, and he gave an honest (and obvious) answer. If you ever saw Wade try to guard a shooter, especially off of screens then you would agree with him.

It's like you people want to hear some canned answer giving unadulterated praise to Wade or something.

This^^

He was asked a question and gave an honest answer. Its not like hes ripping him apart. He just stated the obvious and complimented the obvious.

People need to read the quote before they get their gitch in a knot.

BALLER71
03-21-2011, 10:08 PM
Good on ball defender but if he has to fight through screens all game... it's going to be a rough day.

Fnom11
03-21-2011, 10:38 PM
Wades definitely one of the top SG defenders in the league. He usually does an amazing job on Kobe and this year is no exception. Ray Allen is like the only SG who consistently beats him because he gets like 4 picks back to back and Wade gets lazy, just like every other player in the NBA.

Raph12
03-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Glad to see Perk has moved on and there is no love lost between him and the Celts... Btw he's right, Wade gets lazy when he's playing off-ball.

Avenged
03-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Perkins got facialed by Wade, shut up. He's trying so hard to make the Thunder bad boys.

Purple&Gold24
03-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Perkins got facialed by Wade, shut up. He's trying so hard to make the Thunder bad boys.

hahhahhaha yup. uh oh watch out...

what54!?
03-22-2011, 12:45 AM
he's right but

1) most players can't chase ray allen all day. That **** tires players out fighting all those screens plus wade has to score.....a lot

2) Its the regular season. players don't always go all out

3) wade just dunked on him. idc.

LayZbone
03-22-2011, 12:49 AM

:laugh2:

CowboysKB24
03-22-2011, 12:52 AM
What I was gonna say. I guess when you know what it takes to get there, you understand that the regular season means nothing. Perkins doesn't know what it takes there, only how to ride the coattails of guys who do. Which for some reason makes him think he's qualified to talk.

No... it just shows us Wade character. You never admit to something like that. Perkins didn't say his defense is awful or anything, I think he gave an honest answer.

And what are you talking about being qualified to talk? Hate more man. It gross. You aren't qualified to talk either.

Wade>You
03-22-2011, 12:54 AM
No... it just shows us Wade character. You never admit to something like that. Perkins didn't say his defense is awful or anything, I think he gave an honest answer.

And what are you talking about being qualified to talk? Hate more man. It gross. You aren't qualified to talk either.I agreed with Perkins so I don't know what your problem is. And I know I'm not qualified to talk, but I am qualified enough to point you to people who do know what they're talking about and are qualified to do so.

KingPosey
03-22-2011, 01:05 AM
KP has been running his mouh an AWFUL LOT lately forn often injured player that misses a ton of games.

KingPosey
03-22-2011, 01:07 AM
a young rick hamilton used to run defenders to the dirt pip held his own in practice against jordan but offcourse jordan WILL is stronger, pippen is a better rebounder and finisher at the rim VS wade plus his(PIPPEN) hands are bigger than wade wade advantage over pippen are his overall speed with the ball and wade is a better penetrater

rich hamilton?

CowboysKB24
03-22-2011, 01:16 AM
I agreed with Perkins so I don't know what your problem is. And I know I'm not qualified to talk, but I am qualified enough to point you to people who do know what they're talking about and are qualified to do so.

This is probably the stupidest debate....

You are saying Perkins is not "qualified" to talk. He is obviously is, considering he is talking. He has played against Wade his entire career and played against him in the playoffs. He knows his game. He just pointed out the truth. What's the problem?

DODGERS&LAKERS
03-22-2011, 02:26 AM
I think Perk is just relaying what the Celtics scouting report is on the Heat players.

ElMarroAfamado
03-22-2011, 03:12 AM
He is right and the rest of the Heat will fall asleep come the playoffs.

Master Mind
03-22-2011, 04:17 AM
He is right and the rest of the Heat will fall asleep come the playoffs.

Well if it isn't the infamous Heat hater...

PapelbonLester
03-22-2011, 04:34 AM
Didnt Wade just have the Dunk over the year in Perks Mouth???? Surprised he could even speak in public after that dunk in his grill

Bullsfan22
03-22-2011, 12:05 PM
He talks a little too much for my liking, but I'll reserve my opinion if he can propel/anchor the thunder defense to a championship caliber team.

DLeeicious
03-22-2011, 01:24 PM

Thanks, good find. I guess it's not a Boston scout but it's actually a Heat related host.