PDA

View Full Version : NBA in shangles

LeKunt James
03-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Have you ever wondered how the NBA works. Have you ever thought that it was fixed. You my friend are most certainly right. It comes from a passage in the novel Hamlet, where it says that "what is fixed, will never amount to anything" thus accurately describing the NBA. Just think, why do teams like Boston, LA, Miami, OKC, Orlando always get coverage on TNT and ESPN. They think everyone wants to see the Boston Celtics battle the LA Lakers and Colby bryants ball hog team every single time they play. Its not special anymore. How about Dick Vitale making his famous speech about how communism is not the answer. Libya is a screwed up country, but they could have made a better league. Anyway back to the point. Why do the Lakers always make the Finals and win vs the Celtics. Yes, an aging Colby, and Pau "Gasoline" Gasol along with Odom, and Bynum "aka beasley slayer" can still make the playoffs, but will this be the year the NBA moves on to new teams such as the OKC thunder, or the Warriors? They Put Lebron James Speech on Nat. TV. They told him to choose the heat so they can have a Super team. What about the Chi Bulls drafting Rose like they did when the odds were way against them? What about the Tsunami in Japan???? Its all rigged... You look at The Knicks trade. The Knicks got killed in that trade. They did become vastly overrated but the Nuggets won the trade in the long run. Ever since seeing the HOOPS PROPHET getting banned lately i had to argue the fact that it was the NBA shutting him down. He was slaying the National Basketball associations rep. and they shut him down. The NBA is a rigged occupation made to make money by putting on the best of the best. Honestly, who wants to watch the Kings play against the Bobcats??? Thats why they put the Favorites on National Television. This is a horrible act of crime how the refs always blow the call too. I just wish The NBA was not rigged.

whitemamba33
03-21-2011, 02:29 PM
good luck with this.

LeKunt James
03-21-2011, 02:38 PM
anyone else. A trending topic...

5ass
03-21-2011, 02:43 PM
no

Bucsfan
03-21-2011, 02:44 PM
nba in shangles? do you mean shambles? shangles isnt a real word

the tsunami was rigged? wow you must be super high

thanks for wasting a minute of my life

FLMeth06
03-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Have you ever wondered how the NBA works. Have you ever thought that it was fixed. You my friend are most certainly right. It comes from a passage in the novel Hamlet, where it says that "what is fixed, will never amount to anything" thus accurately describing the NBA. Just think, why do teams like Boston, LA, Miami, OKC, Orlando always get coverage on TNT and ESPN. They think everyone wants to see the Boston Celtics battle the LA Lakers and Colby bryants ball hog team every single time they play. Its not special anymore. How about Dick Vitale making his famous speech about how communism is not the answer. Libya is a screwed up country, but they could have made a better league. Anyway back to the point. Why do the Lakers always make the Finals and win vs the Celtics. Yes, an aging Colby, and Pau "Gasoline" Gasol along with Odom, and Bynum "aka beasley slayer" can still make the playoffs, but will this be the year the NBA moves on to new teams such as the OKC thunder, or the Warriors? They Put Lebron James Speech on Nat. TV. They told him to choose the heat so they can have a Super team. What about the Chi Bulls drafting Rose like they did when the odds were way against them? What about the Tsunami in Japan???? Its all rigged... You look at The Knicks trade. The Knicks got killed in that trade. They did become vastly overrated but the Nuggets won the trade in the long run. Ever since seeing the HOOPS PROPHET getting banned lately i had to argue the fact that it was the NBA shutting him down. He was slaying the National Basketball associations rep. and they shut him down. The NBA is a rigged occupation made to make money by putting on the best of the best. Honestly, who wants to watch the Kings play against the Bobcats??? Thats why they put the Favorites on National Television. This is a horrible act of crime how the refs always blow the call too. I just wish The NBA was not rigged.

:facepalm:

LeKunt James
03-21-2011, 02:45 PM
im high in the sky right now ey

goeatfish63
03-21-2011, 02:49 PM
KOBE bryant

Klivlend
03-21-2011, 03:00 PM
You know this guy makes less than $10 an hour. What an idiot.

John Walls Era
03-21-2011, 03:03 PM
"Registered User" instead of Recruit. Does that mean its a dup account?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-21-2011, 03:04 PM
lol at username

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-21-2011, 03:05 PM
What about the Tsunami in Japan????Its all rigged

lmao

LeKunt James
03-21-2011, 03:21 PM
nba in shangles? do you mean shambles? shangles isnt a real word

the tsunami was rigged? wow you must be super high

thanks for wasting a minute of my life

anytime. i mean, being a bucs fan what else do you have to spend your time doing?

LeKunt James
03-21-2011, 03:22 PM
You know this guy makes less than $10 an hour. What an idiot.

I dont make any money. thanks for the credit, but its not deserved here :cool:

LeKunt James
03-21-2011, 03:22 PM
lol at username

:D made it all by my self

LeKunt James
03-21-2011, 03:23 PM
"Registered User" instead of Recruit. Does that mean its a dup account?

its a mod... jk... i need to activate it via email which im doing now.

IceMan360
03-21-2011, 03:36 PM
in before lock:D

drew_ellis_23
03-21-2011, 03:39 PM
its a mod... jk... i need to activate it via email which im doing now.

You are a moron :speechless:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-21-2011, 03:41 PM
well the op is banned:laugh2:

Hawkeye15
03-21-2011, 03:42 PM
how is this productive? Please don't create your opinion threads on how fixed the NBA is again.