PDA

View Full Version : Kobe injuring big men

Knickrocketsfan
03-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Just wonder in if people noticed that kobe has been invovled with a lot of plays that big men have been injured. Off the top of my head

Bynum twice
Yao
Camby

whitemamba33
03-21-2011, 09:41 AM
...he's been in the league like 15 years.

Please ask yourself if three names after 15 years is worthy of a thread.

Hustlenomics
03-21-2011, 09:47 AM
dont forget him and Bynum tag teaming on Perkins in game 6

Teeboy1487
03-21-2011, 09:55 AM
:facepalm: Get a life.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Yeah he must be suspended

mttwlsn16
03-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Just wonder in if people noticed that kobe has been invovled with a lot of plays that big men have been injured. Off the top of my head

Bynum twice
Yao
Camby

hows the melo trade working out for u?

and no they dont play D lol

kblo247
03-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Bynum got hurt by landing on Odom the first time. Hell if you were going to cite anyone in LA, it would be Lamar as Kobe got hurt last year by Odom running up his ankle, Bynum got his first knee surgery, Luke jacked his ankle up by landing on Lamar, and Kwame also got hurt fighting for a rebound with Lamar.

Ebbs
03-21-2011, 11:09 AM

Bynum twice
Yao
Camby

Your sig makes me giggle!

magichatnumber9
03-21-2011, 11:17 AM
...he's been in the league like 15 years.

Please ask yourself if three names after 15 years is worthy of a thread.I didn't know Scalabrine had his own PSD profile.

nickdymez
03-21-2011, 11:26 AM
lol@ people hating on the knicks.... You guys will see.

JonnyBrav000
03-21-2011, 11:35 AM
hows the melo trade working out for u?

and no they dont play D lol

First of all, relax man. Not that serious. Anyway, the Melo trade should not be measured by how the Knicks perform this season. The trade was made for the future. Eventually the Knicks will be the winners of the trade because they got the best player of the trade. In the history of the NBA, the team who trades for the star is always the winner of the trade, always. Denver cannot keep all the players they have right now in the future. The Knicks team is very thin right now. Next year Billups contract comes off the books, thats 13 million, with that we can sign a servicible point guard and some good big men. Tyson Chandler and Samuel Dalembert would be ideal as they are free agents next season. We shall see what happens. But in the long haul the Knicks are winners of that trade.

However I do agree that the original post is really not thread worthy.

ChiBulls91
03-21-2011, 11:41 AM
First of all, relax man. Not that serious. Anyway, the Melo trade should not be measured by how the Knicks perform this season. The trade was made for the future. Eventually the Knicks will be the winners of the trade because they got the best player of the trade. In the history of the NBA, the team who trades for the star is always the winner of the trade, always. Denver cannot keep all the players they have right now in the future. The team is very thin right now. Next year Billups contract comes off the books, thats 13 million, with that we can sign a servicible point guard and some good big men. Tyson Chandler and Samuel Dalembert would be ideal as they are free agents next season. We shall see what happens. But in the long haul the Knicks are winners of that trade.

just like when the pistons traded for iverson right? they totally won that trade. i mean look at them now; iverson is dropping like 30 points a night for them and theyre one of the best teams in the lea... wait. The pistons got screwed in that trade and now their team sucks. Needless to even bring it up but Iverson is now playing in Turkey.

Face it, it's entirely possible you guys just ****** yourselves hard and will continue to sit it NBA mediocracy.

whitemamba33
03-21-2011, 11:44 AM
I didn't know Scalabrine had his own PSD profile.

A hole stole my nickname lol.

gerber
03-21-2011, 11:57 AM
I swear to god, nba forum has the dumbest threads.

Mcdoh
03-21-2011, 12:10 PM
he didnt mean it..

Supa
03-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Get your facts straight before you post. Worthless thread.

---

Avenged
03-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Wasn't going to close this.. until I saw the responses. Sorry guys.