PDA

View Full Version : pau gasol appreciation thread

KB#24+LO#7
03-18-2011, 01:09 AM
i jus wanna say that ever since this man has come to la these last three years ive loved every minute off it,minus the loss to the celtics its been one hell of a ride,i still love this guy and jus feels lately hes gotten no love from us guys,i know he gets soft and not rebound as much at times,but guys remember he was the main man in the middle for us to win those 2 championships,thank you pau gasol,thank you for the 2 championships,and hopefully more to come :):clap:

knightstemplar
03-18-2011, 01:12 AM
:clap: first it was shaq and kobe, and now its kobe and gasol about to 3peat

KB#24+LO#7
03-18-2011, 01:25 AM
:clap: first it was shaq and kobe, and now its kobe and gasol about to 3peat

yeah baby im ready for it,i can sniff it, i can feel it,the playoffs are coming,im pumped this is wat we all laker nation live for,the three peat gonna be tough but i nwant it so bad and belive we can get it done

Storch
03-18-2011, 04:49 AM
Gasol is such a good player. Its amazing to watch him play. His fundamentals are amazing. He rivals Duncan in my opinion. He's got the entire skill set a big man should have, aside from being a bruiser. Even with his finesse style of play, the dude still swats and alters shots. Kudos spaniard. :clap:

GREATNESS ONE
03-18-2011, 06:03 AM
Gasol, I don't care how much people hate on you. I LOVE YOU:love:

Hellcrooner
03-18-2011, 10:38 AM
woooooooooo what a sucesfull trhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open a Kobe, odom, fisher, bynum apretiation trade and it would already have 50 pages.

Such a shame!!!

8kobe24
03-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Gotta show love to the man that helped bring 2 titles to LA. I sure do appreciate his skill set and how he plays the game. Yes, he is soft but he can also toughen up when needed and still gets the job done period.

Avenged
03-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Pauly G! I still remember when the trade went down. I wasn't a member of PSD or anything so it really hit me by surprise. I just remember my excitement thinking it was only for our scrubs at the time.

KillaInstinct24
03-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Gasol is such a good player. Its amazing to watch him play. His fundamentals are amazing. He rivals Duncan in my opinion. He's got the entire skill set a big man should have, aside from being a bruiser. Even with his finesse style of play, the dude still swats and alters shots. Kudos spaniard. :clap:

they can be compared but duncan in his prime trumps gasol. u put gasol on a team with tp and ginobili, they dont win those 4 titles

CLASSOF72
03-18-2011, 12:11 PM
woooooooooo what a sucesfull trhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open a Kobe, odom, fisher, bynum apretiation trade and it would already have 50 pages.

Such a shame!!!

Pau needs to grow some hair on his chest before he get's a multiple page appreciation thread. Man up Pau!

lakers4sho
03-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Me and Pau are bffs.

Hellcrooner
03-18-2011, 01:28 PM
they can be compared but duncan in his prime trumps gasol. u put gasol on a team with tp and ginobili, they dont win those 4 titles

the 4 of them? maybe nope but at least one for sure, possibly 2 or 3

GREATNESS ONE
03-18-2011, 04:10 PM
the 4 of them? maybe nope but at least one for sure, possibly 2 or 3

I agree 100%.

GREATNESS ONE
03-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Pau needs to grow some hair on his chest before he get's a multiple page appreciation thread. Man up Pau!

lmao I seriously hope you're kidding. Yea Man Up Pau, you've got to be better than being the best Big Man in the Playoffs the last 2 years and taking our Lakers to Back 2 Back Titles !

GREATNESS ONE
03-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Me and Pau are bffs.

nu huh you can't be !!! We are !!! No Sharing ! lol

Lake_Show2416
03-18-2011, 04:45 PM
he's a beast I remember when I heard of him coming to the team, I thought my friend was messing with me.... got he Laker train back on track

championships
03-18-2011, 04:54 PM
I appreciate that the Lakers have been in the Finals every year since they got Pau.

Bruno
03-18-2011, 06:42 PM

Today? Pau has a much bigger impact than Tim Duncan. But Duncan DOMINATED the NBA from 2003-2007. Paus peak doesn't touch Duncans, IMO. But that's in no way a knock on Pau, as Duncan is the greatest PF of all time. Wasn't sure if you meant today, or for their careers.

Paus impact is clear, he's a special player.

Lakersfan2483
03-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Pau is the most skilled big man in the game. I am glad to have the "Black Swan" on our team!

Bruno
03-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Pau is the most skilled big man in the game. I am glad to have the "Black Swan" on our team!

Indeed. :clap:.