PDA

View Full Version : Heat or Knicks?

TheChamp
03-13-2011, 01:47 PM
If the NBA regular season were to end today it would be the Miami Heat vs the New York Knicks in the first round. This could be a real match up when the season ends. Who would win?

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Heat in 5. I would say 4, but i think the refs will give NY a game.

MelkyNYY
03-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Knicks shortage of bigs puts them in a bit of a tough situation. Who guards Bosh? Amar'e? Who guards James? Melo? Fair enough. But now he guards Wade?

The matchups just don't work out too well for the Knicks.

Cano4prez
03-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Heat in 5

dnewguy
03-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Sweep. Heat in 4

SteBO
03-13-2011, 01:57 PM
I'll go Heat in 6 at the most. Melo and Amare cancel out LeBron and Bosh, but the Knicks have noone who can guard Wade, but Chauncey Billups scares me a bit.

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 01:59 PM
I'll go Heat in 6 at the most. Melo and Amare cancel out LeBron and Bosh, but the Knicks have noone who can guard Wade, but Chauncey Billups scares me a bit.

Bibby and chalmers will do a nice job agasint billups.

PC
03-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Knicks sweep. I'm kidding by the way

lakers4sho
03-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Heat in 7 because they have HCA.

giants9689
03-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Sweep. Heat in 4

yah the knicks didnt beat you the last two times they played or anything...

Purple&Gold24
03-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Heat in 6.

Lake_Show2416
03-13-2011, 02:08 PM
hoping for the upset.... obviously but I got the Heat in 6

ManRam
03-13-2011, 02:08 PM
I think the Heat probably would win in 5, 6 at the worst.

I really don't care what the Knicks have done to the Knicks this season, in the playoffs, they will not get by the Heat with that defense. And I'm still one who thinks the Heat will figure things out.

lakerboy
03-13-2011, 02:15 PM
I hate the Heat. Knicks in 2.

Jk. Heat in 6

GeekInThePink
03-13-2011, 02:19 PM
I say heat in five, just because I think the Knicks may be able to pull a win out of their ***.

dtmagnet
03-13-2011, 02:21 PM
The Heats would win, Knicks are not there yet.

Hustla23
03-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Knicks shortage of bigs puts them in a bit of a tough situation. Who guards Bosh? Amar'e? Who guards James? Melo? Fair enough. But now he guards Wade?

The matchups just don't work out too well for the Knicks.
Why on earth would you sig bet that the Phillies won't make the playoffs? :confused:

Knicks sweep, at the worst.

Nobody can handle Anthony Carter.

NYtilIdie
03-13-2011, 02:28 PM

Yeah, they did a good job on Billiups, especially on that clutch 3 Billups hit in MIA. Oh, wait that was Wade who was guarding him :laugh2: even better.

Heat in 5. I would say 4, but i think the refs will give NY a game.

Yes, because those last 2 games were just flukes even though in both games, you guys had a chance to win it in the end, but choked like usual. Typical Miami Heat style.

And I actually like the Heat (see that! I actually used proper grammar when spelling out your teams name!)

dwadefan03
03-13-2011, 02:29 PM
knicks arent very deep and they dont play defense, heat in 5 or 6

mjqusoldier
03-13-2011, 02:34 PM
knicks in 7. Melo owns Lebron in career matchups and we have proven we can go into Mia and beat them with a AA Arena resembling another MSG when the Knicks fans invade Miami. Pretty sad i was at the game and almost forgot I was in Miami. Billups is the x factor and will own Bibby and Chalmers. Melo will own Lebron like always and Amare will end up making Bosh cry. Heat lose in game 7 and I will be there to watch the Heat cry their way into the off season :)

mjqusoldier
03-13-2011, 02:36 PM

Well last time they beat the Heat in Mia the story was Knicks defense. Melo has been playing D since coming to NYbut our D is still inconsistent. Well be ready come playoff time. Believe that!

Slimsim
03-13-2011, 02:36 PM
No pressure on us We would be the underdogs Funny a team with Melo amare and billups as the underdogs. But yea Umm don't want to be a homer so i will say heats in 7 Anything can happen Injuries. But look we are only 2 games away from the 5th seeds

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah, they did a good job on Billiups, especially on that clutch 3 Billups hit in MIA. Oh, wait that was Wade who was guarding him :laugh2: even better.

Yes, because those last 2 games were just flukes even though in both games, you guys had a chance to win it in the end, but choked like usual. Typical Miami Heat style.

And I actually like the Heat (see that! I actually used proper grammar when spelling out your teams name!)

Keep bating bro:clap:

PlezPlayDKnicks
03-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Can go either way in 7...... As long as the refs don't hand the heat the series with phantom fouls ill be happy with an competitive series... We are not a complete team yet....

kingkenny01
03-13-2011, 02:39 PM
heat win in 6, knicks get lucky

NYKSpiritBomb
03-13-2011, 02:40 PM
knicks in 6, suck it.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-13-2011, 02:43 PM
I was hoping it would be the Bulls vs Knicks in the first round :(. The series would be very interesting and the Knicks would have a decent shot even though i think the Bulls will win it in the end.

It could still happen though :pray:

ManRam
03-13-2011, 02:43 PM
knicks in 7. Melo owns Lebron in career matchups and we have proven we can go into Mia and beat them with a AA Arena resembling another MSG when the Knicks fans invade Miami. Pretty sad i was at the game and almost forgot I was in Miami. Billups is the x factor and will own Bibby and Chalmers. Melo will own Lebron like always and Amare will end up making Bosh cry. Heat lose in game 7 and I will be there to watch the Heat cry their way into the off season :)

How does Melo own LeBron in career match ups? Record-wise or just individually?

Chill_Will_24
03-13-2011, 02:50 PM
Carmelo and Lebron cancel each other out??? WHAT?! WHY?! Cuz Melo has the better stats in head to head matchups? :pity: sorry but Carmelo is getting too much credit here Lebron is the best in the league and unless the refs let them play hard ball and Lebron gets no calls, Lebron will own the Knicks. Amare will poop all over Bosh thou. In fact the Knicks should run their offense thru Amare and let Melo plasy off him with Billups making plays and controlling tempo. Neither team is deep so its just a matchup of stars and Miaimi has the better 3. Im pulling for the Knicks and i truly mean that cuz i hate the Heat and Lebron. However Wade and Lebron are different beasts come playoffs

BcEuAbRsS
03-13-2011, 02:52 PM

Neither team is deep but the Heat do play good defense...

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 02:56 PM
This series wouldn't really be that close miami will suffocate NY on defense. They will have to work for everything. And the heat will just have their way with what little D the knicks play. If the knicks are letting the cavs and mavs have their way, imagine wade and lebron, especially at MSG. Im not sure NY would win a home game in this series.

J_M_B
03-13-2011, 02:58 PM

I hope your joking..

ManRam
03-13-2011, 03:01 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=anthoca01&p2=jamesle01

What is this garbage about Melo being better head to head? Melo shoots better from three H2H, but that's it.

Melo will never ever "cancel LeBron out"...ever.

But the funnier thing is justin's comment on Bibby doing a nice job on Billups. Bibby probably couldn't guard me at this point in his career ;)

bulls_world23
03-13-2011, 03:03 PM
:facepalm: for those who picked Heat in 4

Lets be real knicks beat Miami twice.
I say Miami in 6

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 03:07 PM
I hope your joking..

Why would I be. Chalmers has been playing much better, and bibby as well. If they can combine for 15 ppg, that would be fine.

J_M_B
03-13-2011, 03:10 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=anthoca01&p2=jamesle01

What is this garbage about Melo being better head to head? Melo shoots better from three H2H, but that's it.

Melo will never ever "cancel LeBron out"...ever.

But the funnier thing is justin's comment on Bibby doing a nice job on Billups. Bibby probably couldn't guard me at this point in his career ;)

Thank you!

For some reason, Miami fans believe that our point gaurds are solid defenders, but both of them are really a liability on that end of the floor.

NYtilIdie
03-13-2011, 03:14 PM
This series wouldn't really be that close miami will suffocate NY on defense. They will have to work for everything. And the heat will just have their way with what little D the knicks play. If the knicks are letting the cavs and mavs have their way, imagine wade and lebron, especially at MSG. Im not sure NY would win a home game in this series.

Last I checked, Melo shut Lebron down in the 4th last game, which was then followed by a GW block by Amare and Carter (a 34 yr. old man) controlled Wade.

You can't even talk about the Mavs beating us, when they've beaten you guys twice already this year, a series sweep by the Bulls (who the Knicks have beaten twice) and a 20+ point blowout against the Spurs. Every team has its flaws.

Do you have a short term memory? Our first victory against you guys was at MSG and that team wasn't anywhere close to the talent we have now.

Chitownhero14
03-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Heat in 7, it'd be the battle of no benchs!

29$JerZ
03-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Miami would win strictly because of the Refs imo. I don't see the NBA allowing them to not at least get past the first round.

It would be a fun match up imo but its a terrible matchup for NY because its expected we'd lose

J_M_B
Why would I be. Chalmers has been playing much better, and bibby as well. If they can combine for 15 ppg, that would be fine.

I'm talking about at the defensive end..

Neither of them would be able to guard Billups. They are both very weak defenders.

The only thing that Chalmers can gets credit for is playing the passing lanes well, but he can't keep his man infront of him.

NYtilIdie
Oh, to be clear, I pick the Heat in 5 or 6, but to say it be a sweep is just flat out laughable.

allSUAVE
03-13-2011, 03:16 PM
It's all GOOD .The Knicks and heat would be the only two teams coming out the East for Years to come in the near Future.

CHANGO
03-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Miami in 6. The Knicks can win 2 games with great shooting percentages, but they don't play defense. If Miami plays like they play vs Lakers and Grizzlies. Forget it, HEAT in 5 or 6.

J_M_B
03-13-2011, 03:21 PM
It's all GOOD .The Knicks and heat would be the only two teams coming out the East for Years to come in the near Future.

No love for Chicago?

Punk
03-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Mike Wilbon has the Knicks winning against the Heat. That's like the kiss of death.

NYtilIdie
03-13-2011, 03:26 PM
No love for Chicago?

Hate to say it, but you gotta show them some love. Honestly, right now, they look like they're the best team built for the future. They're the more complete team in the East.

If MIA and NY can build a great team around their superstars then they can give them a run for their money.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:26 PM
I say heat in five, just because I think the Knicks may be able to pull a win out of their ***.

You realize the Knicks have owned them this season, yes?

allSUAVE
03-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Mike Wilbon has the Knicks winning against the Heat. That's like the kiss of death.

You seen Jon Barry face he was kind of disgusted that he picked the knicks .lol he hate the Knicks .both the Barrys does.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:28 PM
Let's say the Knicks can keep the scores close at these games, and by judging how they've beaten the Heat 2 of 3 this season, that's not crazy to think. Who would you rather have closing? LeBron or Melo/Billups? If Wade grew a pair and would take the ball at the end, I'd think different, but there's no evidence of that yet...

RZZZA
03-13-2011, 03:28 PM
No love for Chicago?

allSUAVE is a completely nutty Bulls hater, he makes Knicks fans look bad.

I think Heat vs Knicks is a great series and I want to see it. Can't wait.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Because the Heat have no heart and an egomaniac who demands the ball at the end even though his partner is a far better closer, Knicks in 7.

Geargo Wallace
03-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Heat in 5. I'd say 4 but they're bound to have a ****up game.

J_M_B

Ahh I see..

A better first round series would be New York vs Chicago ;)

LGH100
Heat in 5.MAYBE 6.

:confused:

The season series is 2-2.

The Heat SLAUGHTERED the Knicks at MSG in their first game this year by 20+.
Remember that? That's "owning".

Knicks victories over Heat this year have been by single digits.None of them blowouts.
Knicks don't own the Heat.

marlinsfan24
03-13-2011, 03:35 PM
Heat in 5 or 6. I'd say sweep, but Melo likes to hit game winners.

Crackadalic
03-13-2011, 03:35 PM
Im not gonna vote since my homerism will kick in and my head will tell me the Heat will win the series but it wont be a sweep. Even though we dont play good defense i think we'll play good enough defense to win some games. In the 6 wins since the trade we hold the other team to 96ppg. I think come playoff time our D will will be much improve

J_M_B
03-13-2011, 03:38 PM

:laugh2:

You guys had a great victory in Miami a few weeks ago, but don't overboard.

Miami won by 20+ in their first meeting, followed by another W in Miami. Both of New York's wins have come down to the final couple minutes. That's not exactly "owning".

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Heat in 5.MAYBE 6.

Yeah the Knicks were the same team back then, too, right?

:confused:

The season series is 2-2.

The Heat SLAUGHTERED the Knicks at MSG in their first game this year by 20+.
Remember that? That's "owning".

Knicks victories over Heat this year have been by single digits.None of them blowouts.
Knicks don't own the Heat.

Yeah the Knicks were the same team back then, too, right?

allSUAVE
03-13-2011, 03:39 PM

I'm No wear near a bulls hater .I always said Derick Rose is MVP and the best PG in the league. I want them to represent the East this year .Just because I said that the heat and the Knicks is the only team coming out the East in the near future is just an opinion .Bulls would be number 3 .Call me a homer all you want but that's my opinion ,And I'm entitle to it.

RZZZA
03-13-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm No wear near a bulls hater .I always said Derick Rose is MVP and the best PG in the league. I want them to represent the East this year .Just because I said that the heat and the Knicks is the only team coming out the East in the near future is just an opinion .Bulls would be number 3 .Call me a homer all you want but that's my opinion ,And I'm entitle to it.

It's cool, sorry for calling you out.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:40 PM
:laugh2:

You guys had a great victory in Miami a few weeks ago, but don't overboard.

Miami won by 20+ in their first meeting, followed by another W in Miami. Both of New York's wins have come down to the final couple minutes. That's not exactly "owning".

And their roster has changed dramatically since those games... You guys don't wanna see Melo, Amare, and Mr. Big Shot in the first round. I promise you.

John Walls Era
03-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Heat easy. Knicks don't play D. Sure the Knicks could maybe win 1-2 games, but Heat will beat them.

shizzle09
03-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Heat in 6.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:44 PM
In the playoffs, it's all about closing out under pressure. Who is more suited to do that? LeBron or Melo/Billups? And since even more pressure will be on LeBron, I just don't see him getting it done. Never has, and it's only gotten worse this season. If only Wade would rip that thing out of his hands in the final moments...

More-Than-Most
03-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Heat in 5... The majority of the games will be blowouts.

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 03:45 PM
And their roster has changed dramatically since those games... You guys don't wanna see Melo, Amare, and Mr. Big Shot in the first round. I promise you.

:laugh2: I think philly would be tougher to beat than the knicks.

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 03:46 PM
In the playoffs, it's all about closing out under pressure. Who is more suited to do that? LeBron or Melo/Billups? And since even more pressure will be on LeBron, I just don't see him getting it done. Never has, and it's only gotten worse this season. If only Wade would rip that thing out of his hands in the final moments...

So true. I don't know how many times Melo has to outplay LeChoke in big spots. I agree this series wouldn't really be a contest, accept I believe the Knicks would come out on top. The Heat don't scare me in the least. The Bulls and Celtics scare me much more.

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 03:47 PM
:laugh2: I think philly would be tougher to beat than the knicks.

That's because you're an idiot.

marlinsfan24
03-13-2011, 03:47 PM

I guess the Knicks do want to see Bosh, Wade, and Lebron?

SteBO
03-13-2011, 03:48 PM
So true. I don't know how many times Melo has to outplay LeChoke in big spots. I agree this series wouldn't really be a contest, accept I believe the Knicks would come out on top. The Heat don't scare me in the least. The Bulls and Celtics scare me much more.
Ugh, LeBron's been deeper in the playoffs way more times than 'Melo. :confused: Billups I'll give you though.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:48 PM

Absoultely. The Knicks won't make it out of the second round against either Boston or Chicago. That's why I'm hoping for a first round match up with Miami.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:49 PM
I guess the Knicks do want to see Bosh, Wade, and Lebron?

Yes, much more than Boston or Chicago. We've beaten the heat because we've got closers. The Heat just don't have the heart to close a tight game.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Miami wouldn't get out of the second round either...

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Ugh, LeBron's been deeper in the playoffs way more times than 'Melo. :confused: Billups I'll give you though.

Melo's record against LeChoke- 9-4.

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 03:51 PM

Absoultely. The Knicks won't make it out of the second round against either Boston or Chicago. That's why I'm hoping for a first round match up with Miami.

The Knicks would take Miami apart.

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Much moreso than Boston's or Chicago's stars, actually.

im hoping heat see ny, philly actually has a team that plays good D. after seeing knicks defense get abused on multiple occasions by subpar teams, cant wait. Heat in 5. with 2 or 3 blowouts

marlinsfan24
03-13-2011, 03:55 PM

Back this up

Crackadalic
03-13-2011, 03:57 PM
im hoping heat see ny, philly actually has a team that plays good D. after seeing knicks defense get abused on multiple occasions by subpar teams, cant wait. Heat in 5. with 2 or 3 blowouts

You must really hate the knicks huh

SteBO
03-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Melo's record against LeChoke- 9-4.
Regular season pal. Not the playoffs. there's a difference.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 03:58 PM
Back this up

They would either get Boston or Chicago. Sorry, but there's no way Miami has the heart to beat Boston in 7, and Chicago, with homecourt, would beat Miami in 5 or 6.

marlinsfan24
03-13-2011, 03:59 PM

Shh, Knicks fans don't remember how a postseason game goes. Haven't been there in god knows how long.

Mr Haha

I watched LeBron straight give up in the playoffs last year... Good luck with that.

strahan92osi72

Oh the playoff quitter? Yea when did LeChoke ever face Melo in the playoffs? I can't help but laugh since in only ten games Melo has already hit more game winning shots for the Knicks than anybody on the Heat has done all year.

marlinsfan24
They would either get Boston or Chicago. Sorry, but there's no way Miami has the heart to beat Boston in 7, and Chicago, with homecourt, would beat Miami in 5 or 6.

Don't make ridiculous claims that they don't have "heart" and not back it up.

justinnum1
You must really hate the knicks huh

actually no, i like watching the knicks, but you guys got just abused by the cavs, i saw that game. Then i see teams scoring in the 120's agasint the knicks. They dont play defense. Period. Miami has the better front court, back court, bench, everything. But after watching your team play, i feel good the heat will handle them in 5.

bovice163
03-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Both teams are largely incomplete, but I think Miami would win this in 6. They are a better team defensively, especially guarding the perimeter which is a large part of NY's offense. Wade would wreak havoc on NY since I don't think Landry is experienced, nor a good enough defender to even slow him down. Amare would absolutely abuse Bosh in the post, but Bosh would get his since Amare isn't exactly a good post defender contrary to the numbers of blocks he gets. The one mismatch NY has is Chauncey at PG, but Chalmers has shown that he is a defense first player who moves the ball well, and can knock down shots from downtown. Not saying he would lock down Chauncey, but he would definitely give him trouble. Melo and LeBron is a good match-up, and honestly too close for me to decide who would win that one.

I take the Heat in 6 or 7.

SteBO
And yet another statement with no value or substance. :pity: Tell me how you back this up, and I'll praise you if you can do it. Too bad that isn't possible. Again, regular season has no barring, no affect on a playoff matchup once it begins.

Mr Haha
If Wade decided he could finally stand up to LeBron and demand the ball in the biggest moments of the game, I'd pick the Heat. But LeBron's ego is too big to let that happen.

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 04:01 PM
actually no, i like watching the knicks, but you guys got just abused by the cavs, i saw that game. Then i see teams scoring in the 120's agasint the knicks. They dont play defense. Period. Miami has the better front court, back court, bench, everything. But after watching your team play, i feel good the heat will handle them in 5.

Did you watch the game where LeChoke was denied by Melo and Amare on his latest half acsed attempt in the clutch? You know, you're 86 points against that alleged horrible defense?

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Don't make ridiculous claims that they don't have "heart" and not back it up.

I think heart is totally valid. Could you imagine the Lakers or Celtics crying midseason?

I definitely wouldn't want to go to war with those guys...

mttwlsn16
03-13-2011, 04:02 PM
heat. it wont go any more than 6 games.

knicks gave up their whole team for melo, so the depth is gone

Chill_Will_24
03-13-2011, 04:04 PM
I love how someone will post something completely stupid and justify it by saying thats its their opinion and their entitled to it... well yes... it IS you opinion and you ARE entitled to it... doesnt chage the fact that your opinion is idiotic and were entitled to our opinion that your a complete reeTARD...

marlinsfan24
03-13-2011, 04:05 PM
I think heart is totally valid. Could you imagine the Lakers or Celtics crying midseason?

I definitely wouldn't want to go to war with those guys...

So they cried midseason and that means they don't have any heart.

Lakers and Celtics rarely care about the regular season, yet they show tons of heart.

Great insight.

marlinsfan24
03-13-2011, 04:05 PM
I love how someone will post something completely stupid and justify it by saying thats its their opinion and their entitled to it... well yes... it IS you opinion and you ARE entitled to it... doesnt chage the fact that your opinion is idiotic and were entitled to our opinion that your a complete reeTARD...

:clap:

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Did you watch the game where LeChoke was denied by Melo and Amare on his latest half acsed attempt in the clutch? You know, you're 86 points against that alleged horrible defense?

yea., we sucked that game...but where was your defense against the cavs, when the out up 119!!!:speechless:on you guys at your house, or the other teime you lost to the cavs and they scored 115. Or letting dallas score 120, or letting orlando score 120, even in your wins you let teams score 110...you dont play defense, one bad offensive game form the heat doesn't mean the knicks are good on defense. they are not, and will get badly exposed int eh playoffs, especially agasint miami. Lbj and wade are drooling thinking about all the damage they can do in MSG.

SteBO
03-13-2011, 04:06 PM
I watched LeBron straight give up in the playoffs last year... Good luck with that.
Two words. Dwyane. Wade.

Oh the playoff quitter? Yea when did LeChoke ever face Melo in the playoffs? I can't help but laugh since in only ten games Melo has already hit more game winning shots for the Knicks than anybody on the Heat has done all year.
Melo's been out of the first round once his entire career. LeBron went to the Finals with a crap supporting cast, and the ECF. This, in addition to multiple second round appearances. Regarding 'Melo game-winners, what does that have to do with teh fact that he's been out of Round 1 once? If that's all you can hold onto, then you aren't winning this argument. Anything else?

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 04:07 PM
So they cried midseason and that means they don't have any heart.

Lakers and Celtics rarely care about the regular season, yet they show tons of heart.

Great insight.

Thanks. I thought so.

Chill_Will_24
03-13-2011, 04:08 PM
I want the Knicks to win soooo bad... i hate the Heat but lets keep it real man... the Knicks are not on their level. A couple of close lucky wins, one on the back of a miracle 4th quarter performance from Billups... no... the Knicks lack size, bench, defense... basically all the things that win in the playoffs.

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=SteBO;17102045]Two words. Dwyane. Wade.

Completely agree. Now if he would just take the ball from LeEgo in crunch time, I'd pick the Heat in 5. But that's just not gonna happen, is it?

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Two words. Dwyane. Wade.

Melo's been out of the first round once his entire career. LeBron went to the Finals with a crap supporting cast, and the ECF. This, in addition to multiple second round appearances. Regarding 'Melo game-winners, what does that have to do with teh fact that he's been out of Round 1 once? If that's all you can hold onto, then you aren't winning this argument. Anything else?

Did LeChoke have to go through the Lakers and Kobe? Who is probably the one player in the game that is more clutch than Melo.

Doogolas
Heat would dominate.

Also, Dirk is more clutch than Melo.

Big Zo
I love the suddenly cocky Knicks fans. Where the hell were you people this past decade? It's like you all just suddenly crawled out of the same butthole that gave birth to Spike Lee.

bringbackfredex
LOL we were just arguing Sixers/Knicks and alot of people took the Sixers.....

Heat in either 4 or 5.

dnewguy
03-13-2011, 04:11 PM

And you're the judge on opinions?

SteBO
[QUOTE=SteBO;17102045]Two words. Dwyane. Wade.

Completely agree. Now if he would just take the ball from LeEgo in crunch time, I'd pick the Heat in 5. But that's just not gonna happen, is it?
Who know at this point. We'll have to wait and see come playoff time.

strahan92osi72
I want the Knicks to win soooo bad... i hate the Heat but lets keep it real man... the Knicks are not on their level. A couple of close lucky wins, one on the back of a miracle 4th quarter performance from Billups... no... the Knicks lack size, bench, defense... basically all the things that win in the playoffs.

Lucky wins? Or perhaps just wins made possible by CLUTCH PLAYERS?! I'll take the latter.

IversonIsKrazy
LeBron will outpreform Melo. But Amar'e will destroy Bosh. Wade will rip it up as well. But a factor that people are forgetting about is Mr. Big Shot Billups. We should all remember what he did to the 2005 Miami Heat, and I still think he can do it this post-season. And MSG will be LOUD AND GREAT arena, compared to the quiet empty Miami arena. Knicks supporting cast will come out n play at home games, believe that! I got Knicks pulling the upset in 6 games.

Mr Haha
I love the suddenly cocky Knicks fans. Where the hell were you people this past decade? It's like you all just suddenly crawled out of the same butthole that gave birth to Spike Lee.

That was so funny. Can't stop laughing. Just genius stuff, bro.

SteBO
03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Did LeChoke have to go through the Lakers and Kobe? Who is probably the one player in the game that is more clutch than Melo.
Way to completely miss the point. BTW, why would you mention going through Kobe and the Lakers, when lost to them with an even better support system than the Knicks have now? This doesn't help you here, sorry to say.

Big Zo
03-13-2011, 04:13 PM

No, I was serious.

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 04:14 PM
LeBron will outpreform Melo. But Amar'e will destroy Bosh. Wade will rip it up as well. But a factor that people are forgetting about is Mr. Big Shot Billups. We should all remember what he did to the 2005 Miami Heat, and I still think he can do it this post-season. And MSG will be LOUD AND GREAT arena, compared to the quiet empty Miami arena. Knicks supporting cast will come out n play at home games, believe that! I got Knicks pulling the upset in 6 games.

I agree 100% with everything, but disagree wholeheartedly with the bold.

mttwlsn16
03-13-2011, 04:14 PM

lmaoooooooooo hate the heat but this comment is priceless :laugh2:

Mr Haha
03-13-2011, 04:16 PM
No, I was serious.

Well that was seriously funny! That whole Spike Lee-butthole thing... just great material. So original and clever! Do you write comedy professionally? Because you should.

Big Zo
03-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Well that was seriously funny! That whole Spike Lee-butthole thing... just great material. So original and clever! Do you write comedy professionally? Because you should.

No, it's just that the Knicks are THAT big of a joke.

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 04:20 PM
No, it's just that the Knicks were THAT big of a joke.

Fixed.

Chill_Will_24
03-13-2011, 04:21 PM
And you're the judge on opinions?

No but ill call someone out on their bull**** without hesitation. i mean for someone to post that the Heat and Bulls will be the only teams coming out the east with CHI looking better than both... :pity: and why??? Cuz Melo made the Knicks give up their whole squad just so he would get his money and now hes on the same team as Amare who is getting payed 100mil? Cuz MIA has three superstars that dont compliment each other??? Sorry but if someone makes their idiotic opinions like that one public then ppl are within their rights to respond

SteBO
03-13-2011, 04:23 PM
No but ill call someone out on their bull**** without hesitation. i mean for someone to post that the Heat and Bulls will be the only teams coming out the east with CHI looking better than both... :pity: and why??? Cuz Melo made the Knicks give up their whole squad just so he would get his money and now hes on the same team as Amare who is getting payed 100mil? Cuz MIA has three superstars that dont compliment each other??? Sorry but if someone makes their idiotic opinions like that one public then ppl are within their rights to respond
:clap: Preach brotha, PREACH! :laugh2:

Big Zo
03-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Fixed.

Their defense is still hilarious, so I was still right.

strahan92osi72
03-13-2011, 04:25 PM

How dare he, I mean the selfish dude. How dare he make sure he gets his money so he can support his family. And how dare he make the Knicks gut a bunch of glorified role players to get two stars in return? Yeah he was so bad to the Knicks for the reasons.:facepalm:

justinnum1
03-13-2011, 04:30 PM

I thought so too. :laugh2:

LA_Raiders
03-13-2011, 04:35 PM
NY in 6....

Big Shoot will get it done...

topdog
03-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Mr. Big Shot is the best playoff player out there, but I think the Knicks are more stripped down than Miami despite looking to be a more balanced "super team."

Miami in 5-6 games.

Chill_Will_24
03-13-2011, 04:38 PM

I agree with this. Billups is the x factor in that series. Amare will abuse Bosh... Lebron will completely outplay Melo cuz Lebron is like a shark and the playoffs are like blood to him... Wade will have his way... Now Billups.. if hes Mr Big Shot then the Knicks have a strong chance cuz hes a top 10 PG

EaglesJackson10
03-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Heat would win in 5. I would imagine that the Knicks would steal a game at the Garden but the Knicks wouldn't be able to stop Lebron or Wade consistently.

abe_froman
03-13-2011, 04:43 PM
heat in 6

Chill_Will_24
03-13-2011, 04:55 PM
How dare he, I mean the selfish dude. How dare he make sure he gets his money so he can support his family. And how dare he make the Knicks gut a bunch of glorified role players to get two stars in return? Yeah he was so bad to the Knicks for the reasons.:facepalm:

Support his family?! Are you serious? :laugh: So he needed the extension to support his family huh... thats an expensive family... oh and check how well Denver has been playing since the trade... Yea those "glorified role playes" are good players that had Melo cared more about winning than himself would still be on the team with him on it next year making the Knicks a deep team... Lets face it, the Knicks arent likely winning anything this year, so by forcing the Knicks to give up their depth just to get that extension when the team is already severely overpaying Amare is just selfish and has hurt the team more than ppl will realize right now. Soon the euphoria of their BIG 2 will fade and ppl will start realizing how limited the Knicks are in their effort to build a championship team. I mean the MIA three took pay cuts to help build a team and they will still struggle putting a team together around those guys.

nycericanguy
03-13-2011, 05:24 PM
I agree with this. Billups is the x factor in that series. Amare will abuse Bosh... Lebron will completely outplay Melo cuz Lebron is like a shark and the playoffs are like blood to him... Wade will have his way... Now Billups.. if hes Mr Big Shot then the Knicks have a strong chance cuz hes a top 10 PG

Lebron is better and should outperform Melo, but I think saying "completely outplay" is a bit of an exaggeration. Melo has always held his own against Lebron including with NY when NY won in MIA. Melo had more points and more rebounds although Lebron did have 3 more assists. Melo played great defense in the 4th q of that game.

And in the clutch I certainly trust Melo over Lebron. Melo has much better clutch stats than Lebron or even Kobe for that matter.

Overall though I would have to say MIA in 6, but NY has an outside shot at an upset. If they can keep the games close Melo & Billups might be able to steal a couple of games.

Team*Chicago
03-13-2011, 05:48 PM
I hope the Knicks win it in 4 to make the heat cry like b----es again when they got their a--es kicked again for the 3rd time by the Bulls but the heat would win it with in 5 games.

John Walls Era
03-13-2011, 05:50 PM

I've never seen Amare abuse Bosh.

I can't see the Knicks winning more than 1 game.

TylerSL
03-13-2011, 06:01 PM
I would say Heat in 5.

TylerSL
03-13-2011, 06:03 PM

this

BkOriginalOne
03-13-2011, 06:23 PM
The Knicks are more of a team than Miami, and that's sad.
The Heat will still win, but, the Knicks CAN do it... in 7.

allday823
03-13-2011, 06:31 PM
:facepalm: for those who picked Heat in 4

Lets be real knicks beat Miami twice.
I say Miami in 6

yo dude u have the sickest sig ive ever seen lol

Chill_Will_24
03-13-2011, 06:46 PM

oh... well then the Knicks are ****ed... i was sure Amare always outplays him

Chill_Will_24
03-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Lebron is better and should outperform Melo, but I think saying "completely outplay" is a bit of an exaggeration. Melo has always held his own against Lebron including with NY when NY won in MIA. Melo had more points and more rebounds although Lebron did have 3 more assists. Melo played great defense in the 4th q of that game.

And in the clutch I certainly trust Melo over Lebron. Melo has much better clutch stats than Lebron or even Kobe for that matter.

Overall though I would have to say MIA in 6, but NY has an outside shot at an upset. If they can keep the games close Melo & Billups might be able to steal a couple of games.

ok... you look at the stats and ill look at the actual game. Yes Melo is clutch but the games will most likely not be close enough for that to matter. Also his "defense" was more an issue of Lebron struggling than Melos defensive skills. Except that one play where he forced Lebron into a tough layup that Amare blocked. That was a good defensive play from Melo

JJ81
03-13-2011, 07:13 PM
It should be a good series! I'd like to see the Knicks win it

knicks_champ
03-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Another Knick comparison forum? Wow... we are sailing high now.

PlezPlayDKnicks
03-13-2011, 07:23 PM
I love when fans compare Lebron taking his team past 2 injured teams and a pistons team with absolutely no one who could guard him . The east was obviously weak. Would that cavs team survive out west?????? Not in my opinion. Lebron is the best player in the NBA until u need a basket outside 15 - 18 feet in the clutch..

HiphopRelated
03-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Heat in 5.....possible sweep. I've seen the defense Miami plays when they act like they care

SportsFanatic10
03-13-2011, 08:07 PM
If Wade decided he could finally stand up to LeBron and demand the ball in the biggest moments of the game, I'd pick the Heat. But LeBron's ego is too big to let that happen.

I agree...Wade already spoke about it in the media and then the next game he had the ball down the stretch. Against the Lakers he became the 4th quarter PG and scored or either assisted on the Heat's last 10 FGs. I hope that Lebron continues to defer.

If you've watched the last 2 heat games they've made some key changes.

1) Lebron no longer is dribbling out most of the shotclock while everyone stands around and then firing up a long jumper.

2) Wade needs to be the closer and in the 1 close game out of the last 2 he was

3) Bosh is playing in the low post instead of the high post and its paying off with more rebounds and higher percentage shots. hes also picking and rolling instead of always picking and popping. (Last season in TO 31% of his shots were jumpers. this yr its been 51%. part of that is him not being agressive enough but i say the coach had him to far from the basket all season as well)

4) Their shooters are open like crazy and they're finally hitting those shots.

5) Lebron and Wade are actually running pick and rolls together and I've almost never seen that all season and I have no clue why. that 2 and 3 pick and roll with them is scary as hell for the defense and they're finally using it at least a bit. i'd love to see it alot more.

6) Lebron has even posted up 4 or 5 times a game where that was pretty rare before too. If he ever commits to working on his post up game that would make this team alot better.

All this has lead to much better ball movement and some wideopen high % looks and the Heat are starting to play defense like they were earlier in the year. If they can just realize all this and stay with it they'll be a hell of a matchup for anyone. I have the Heat in 6 but I'd say 5 if they stay with what they started finally doing the last 2 games.

Ebbs
03-13-2011, 08:19 PM

Agreed I would say six. Bosh and Lebron are both better combined players then Amare & Melo. Wade would have a field day on Fields. Billups is solid but old and Chalmers has been playing well of late.

I really don't care what the Knicks have done to the Knicks this season, in the playoffs, they will not get by the Heat with that defense. And I'm still one who thinks the Heat will figure things out.

I agree Miami will pick it up in playoffs.

Neither team is deep but the Heat do play good defense...

This at times anyway.

John Walls Era
03-13-2011, 08:23 PM
I don't think they will play each other. I think the Knicks can get 5.

unbalanced
03-13-2011, 08:49 PM
As much as I would love for NY to get it's revenge on Lebron, I just don't see it happening. The heat in 5-6 depending on the calls.
But for the NBA the Bulls and the Knicks are back and that is a good thing.

jzero
03-13-2011, 09:27 PM
It should be a good series! I'd like to see the Knicks win it

u scared? :o

heyman321
03-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Celtics in 4.

Big Zo
03-13-2011, 09:38 PM
I love when fans compare Lebron taking his team past 2 injured teams and a pistons team with absolutely no one who could guard him . The east was obviously weak. Would that cavs team survive out west?????? Not in my opinion. Lebron is the best player in the NBA until u need a basket outside 15 - 18 feet in the clutch..

:eyebrow: The Pistons were the best defensive team in the league at the time.

oak2455
03-13-2011, 09:46 PM

:confused::confused::confused:;)

xxplayerxx23
03-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Heat in 6. Close series I think Miami will get one blow out win. Hope the Knicks can Win but i wouldnt put my money on that happening. No way Miami sweeps so You heat homers that say 4 sorry not ganna happen/

xxplayerxx23
03-13-2011, 10:22 PM
The only reason I give the Knicks a shot is because Lebron In the playoffs Doesnt shoot well. His % is Low for a superstar. If he Trys to take over by himself then THe knicks have a shot to win it/

drobe86
03-13-2011, 10:26 PM
I'm inclined to say the Heat in 6 but idk. Theres something about when Lebron and Carmelo matchup.... Lebron doesn't win those matchups. Individually he does, but his team doesn't tend to win... Just something to think about....

Mopped_you
03-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Heat and its not even close.

Trueblue2
03-13-2011, 11:46 PM
I think the heat would win the series but the Knicks are capable of pulling it off.

Amare will own bosh and tire out dampier in the 1st quarter, melo will put up big numbers, and chauncey will hit clutch shots. If the Knicks play some d they've got a shot. The heats weakness (other than it's bench) is that wade and James haven't quite figured out their roles yet, if they could share the ball and not try to steal the show they got the series no problem.

Amare>bosh
Melo<James
Billups<wade

But it's not 3 on 3. And with the 1 on 1 style offense the heat play melo is capable of defending lebron, it's his team defense where he's lacking. Advantage heat, but ny could pull an upset.

Mr.ATLHawks
03-13-2011, 11:51 PM

Please do not mention Bibby and defense in the same sentence. His defense is atrocious..

John Walls Era
03-13-2011, 11:51 PM
I think the heat would win the series but the Knicks are capable of pulling it off.

Amare will own bosh and tire out dampier in the 1st quarter, melo will put up big numbers, and chauncey will hit clutch shots. If the Knicks play some d they've got a shot. The heats weakness (other than it's bench) is that wade and James haven't quite figured out their roles yet, if they could share the ball and not try to steal the show they got the series no problem.

Amare>bosh
Melo<James
Billups<wade

But it's not 3 on 3. And with the 1 on 1 style offense the heat play melo is capable of defending lebron, it's his team defense where he's lacking. Advantage heat, but ny could pull an upset.

Still waiting to see evidence that Amare owns Bosh in games. Melo playing D :laugh:. Knicks bench is just as bad as the Heats. Its a wash. But the reason why the Heat will destroy is because of defense. Amare and Melo can get their combined 45 points.... throw in Billups' 18. Then what? How can you beat a team thats going to drop 100+ on you. This is the playoffs... you gotta play D.

Doogolas
03-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Heat >>>>>>>>>>>> Knicks. It's not even close.

marlinsfan24
03-14-2011, 12:07 AM
Still waiting to see evidence that Amare owns Bosh in games. Melo playing D :laugh:. Knicks bench is just as bad as the Heats. Its a wash. But the reason why the Heat will destroy is because of defense. Amare and Melo can get their combined 45 points.... throw in Billups' 18. Then what? How can you beat a team thats going to drop 100+ on you. This is the playoffs... you gotta play D.

Agreed with this. Amare and Bosh will both own each other on the offensive side.

knickfan4life
03-14-2011, 12:08 AM
knicks in 7... melo hitting a buzzer beater OR lebron missing the last shot :/

Colts2180
03-14-2011, 12:11 AM
The Knicks can easily win this match up. Who will guard Wade? How about Landry Fields whos a damn good defender. The Knicks have a lack of bigs? Last I checked the Heat do too. Big Z dont count since he needs a walker to get around. There very similar. Knicks have Billups that the Heat cant guard. Plus unlike the Heat they have 2 closers in Billups and Melo to 0 the Heat have. Lebrons a great player but hes a choke artist in clutch situations. Knicks in 6

MJ-BULLS
03-14-2011, 12:14 AM
The heat will destroy the Knicks. if they heat can play the defense they are capable of.

justinnum1
03-14-2011, 12:17 AM
The Knicks can easily win this match up. Who will guard Wade? How about Landry Fields whos a damn good defender. The Knicks have a lack of bigs? Last I checked the Heat do too. Big Z dont count since he needs a walker to get around. There very similar. Knicks have Billups that the Heat cant guard. Plus unlike the Heat they have 2 closers in Billups and Melo to 0 the Heat have. Lebrons a great player but hes a choke artist in clutch situations. Knicks in 6

Great reasoning.:facepalm:

And didnt big z get a dbl dbl in the first qtr agasint the knicks in their 2nd game?

marlinsfan24
03-14-2011, 12:20 AM
PSD votes for series:
Heat:93
Knicks: 48

Sounds like the final score of game 5 when the Heat win the series.

Knicks21
03-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Why is there even a poll on this, it is sorta obvious. Vote with your head not your heart. Miami in 6.

ohreally
03-14-2011, 12:51 AM
The Heat really should win pretty easily. But if the Knicks somehow were to win the first game it would make it interesting since the Heat do seem to let the pressure of winning get to them. But honestly, I can't see the Heat losing a first game against the Knicks in the playoffs.

uprightciti
03-14-2011, 01:13 AM
knicks!

xabial
03-14-2011, 01:55 AM
PSD votes for series:
Heat:93
Knicks: 48

Sounds like the final score of game 5 when the Heat win the series.

Yea because its not like Amare and Carmelo can create their own shots, and are offensive players. No, their just known for their defense only :rolleyes:

If anything It would be a high scoring game for both sides with the series going to the best Defensive Team.

More like 110-100 or something similar.

marlinsfan24
03-14-2011, 02:48 AM
Yea because its not like Amare and Carmelo can create their own shots, and are offensive players. No, their just known for their defense only :rolleyes:

If anything It would be a high scoring game for both sides with the series going to the best Defensive Team.

More like 110-100 or something similar.

That was a joke dude, chill.

effen5
03-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Knicks lost to the Pacers last night...

as of right now I think Knicks has more holes then the Heat....I'd take Heat in 5.

Supreme LA
03-14-2011, 08:11 AM
I think Melo shuts down and goes off on Lebrick. Kicks sweep this one 4-0

jkiddvc20
03-14-2011, 08:14 AM

:facepalm:

Rezar
03-14-2011, 08:41 AM
Knicks in 6 :) If they play defense....
Sorry but Melo holds LBJ down and A'mare vs. Bosh lolll!!!
Knicks have a pg, and a couple of big men... that's the advantage over heat plus the fact that lebron gets in his head and plays with an ego and will lose because of it... my observation

John Walls Era
03-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Knicks should just pray to get the Magic or Hawks cuz this one would get nasty for them

Caution1011
03-14-2011, 09:29 AM

Just like we swept y'all right lmao

FadeAwayLikeMJ
03-14-2011, 10:01 AM
the knicks can definately win 2 games, but they wont.

Heat in 5

chitown815
03-14-2011, 10:29 AM
What a horrible series, two teams that lack size and depth, I could see the Knicks in 7 or Heat in 4, the Knicks new rotation is too new to really know yet

Fnom11
03-14-2011, 10:36 AM
They're 6-5 with melo, they were basically the same without Melo, heat in 5.

Fnom11
03-14-2011, 10:38 AM

Look up the word contradiction.

CowboysKB24
03-14-2011, 10:42 AM
They're 6-5 with melo, they were basically the same without Melo, heat in 5.

From the guy who was pleading the Heat need more time to mesh together. Heat started 8-8? Sorry, your statement was just stupid.

justinnum1
03-14-2011, 10:45 AM

lol

iliketurtles24
03-14-2011, 11:11 AM
i have a feeling that knick pull out a amazing series and win in seven, long shot though, but i just have a feeling about this one

iliketurtles24
03-14-2011, 11:13 AM
lebron or wade cant make a last second shot, and bosh doesnt get the chance to shoot at the end, but in case of a shootout between these two teams, and a close game at the end, i think melo and amare are better in the clutch

Muttman73
03-14-2011, 11:31 AM
the Heat are obviously a better team, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Knickleheads take them down...the difference is that unlike Miami, the Knicks are hungry.

MeBron, DWade and KaBosh all got fed last summer...no incentive for them to do anything, ever again

justinnum1
03-14-2011, 11:41 AM
the Heat are obviously a better team, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Knickleheads take them down...the difference is that unlike Miami, the Knicks are hungry.

MeBron, DWade and KaBosh all got fed last summer...no incentive for them to do anything, ever again

Dumbest thing I have ever read on PSD

D-Block21-Chito
03-14-2011, 11:41 AM
I'd have to go with Miami in 5... No way knicks come out on top maybe 8% chance

John Walls Era
03-14-2011, 11:42 AM
lebron or wade cant make a last second shot, and bosh doesnt get the chance to shoot at the end, but in case of a shootout between these two teams, and a close game at the end, i think melo and amare are better in the clutch

You might be right, too bad the games wont be close

Supreme LA
03-14-2011, 11:49 AM

WoW! You guys swept a whole 2 game regular season series with the Refs obviously giving you the last game. :clap: Enjoy it now, because it will be the highlight of this Miami Heat season. :D

justinnum1
03-14-2011, 11:52 AM
WoW! You guys swept a whole 2 game regular season series with the Refs obviously giving you the last game. :clap: Enjoy it now, because it will be the highlight of this Miami Heat season. :D
Doubt that, but it certainly was a nice highlight...when was the last time kobe practiced in the arena after a loss? He was pissed.

I was at the game, it was crazy...hope to see the lakers again.

D-Block21-Chito
03-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Justin why do you have that as your sig? You are so annoying. Did you make that screen name up?

RedRicanoBx
03-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Heat in 5 or 6. I'd say sweep, but Melo likes to hit game winners.

If thats all you know the knicks for your incorrect sir... If im correct Billups ICED your best on ball defender, Yes better than lebron wade got OWNED lmfao and Amare is going to go OFF also Bosh is too soft say what you want about the knicks and our individual losses all I know we didnt lose 5 straight and have 3 guys who ran there own team last year on it... Melo is the only one who was a leader alone on his team, amare was 2nd to nash... you guys will crumble in the playoffs..

Honestly I pray to GOD we play the heat in the 1st rd... that is my championship to me I HATE THE HEAT hopefully will be a re run of the 90s... I know the Knicks may not have alot to go deep in the playoffs but fact is we will be there in the 1st rd thats for sure... hate all you want this franchise is THIRSTYYYY

BTW I noticed the colors on your text, looks like there are NYK fans in all of us lol :dance:

RedRicanoBx
03-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Justin why do you have that as your sig? You are so annoying. Did you make that screen name up?

Dont pay mind to him he is the lamest heat fan I know....

justinnum1
03-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Are knicks fans really this high on their team? Gonna be some serious shell shock after the first round.

also, ^^looks like we can add some guys to my fan club.

BigBluN'Orange
03-14-2011, 01:01 PM
the 'problems' or weakness of the knicks and heat are the same... no depth, no size... can go either way... knicks have clutch gene tho

LTS
03-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Heat in 5 because Dwade playoff effect but seems like NBA would hype up the matchup so could strecth it to 6 or 7 but heat should win

ggb108
03-14-2011, 01:22 PM
knicks in 6...

benzni
03-14-2011, 01:32 PM
the real action would be between the fans

marlinsfan24
03-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Wade can't hit game winning shots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McFiTjMqSfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYeDXtVb_hM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CQ5RG-EL5U

And he doesn't even need to shoot the ball to win the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpjPLCSrft8&playnext=1&list=PL6134D870E4D9519D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad4TXGeFF4I

And Knicks fans, remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7h3PjR0lo&playnext=1&list=PLFA4A4101F8A68594

If thats all you know the knicks for your incorrect sir... If im correct Billups ICED your best on ball defender, Yes better than lebron wade got OWNED lmfao and Amare is going to go OFF also Bosh is too soft say what you want about the knicks and our individual losses all I know we didnt lose 5 straight and have 3 guys who ran there own team last year on it... Melo is the only one who was a leader alone on his team, amare was 2nd to nash... you guys will crumble in the playoffs..

Honestly I pray to GOD we play the heat in the 1st rd... that is my championship to me I HATE THE HEAT hopefully will be a re run of the 90s... I know the Knicks may not have alot to go deep in the playoffs but fact is we will be there in the 1st rd thats for sure... hate all you want this franchise is THIRSTYYYY

BTW I noticed the colors on your text, looks like there are NYK fans in all of us lol :dance:

Those are my predictions. Don't like em, too bad :p

SportsFanatic10
03-14-2011, 04:47 PM
yeah lol at wade not being able to hit game winners. are you kidding me? hes the 2nd best closer in the league. so far this year lebron has thrown off his game but it now seems to be going in the right direction after that losing streak. he dominated the game in the 4th on both ends against the lakers. if lebron allows wade to do his thing from now on he'll show everyone how he can still close games out.

he's missed a couple this year but thats because lebron had the ball and then threw it to wade in desperation at the end or wade had to rush it after getting lebron's miss. if wade has the ball from the start he can get to his spot and take a proper shot.

knickfan33
03-14-2011, 08:20 PM
both teams lack depth, heat will get a back boost from haslem if he gets on the court...

should be an interesting matchup because heats best players are not solid jump shooters, and if the knicks flood the paint with amare and turriaf, there will be a lot of shot blocking.....

knicks definetly could win this series if they dont turnover the ball and limit the fast break opportunities for miami, and the knicks will practically have home court advantage in miami as well as NY, garden will be nuts when the knicks are back in the playoffs, i dont see miami beating us in NY.... but overall fire power goes to the heat, i think they win in seven.

knickfan33
03-14-2011, 08:30 PM

youll probably see a mix of douglas and jeffries covering wade... which aint bad, but hes still gonna get his

Knicks21
03-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Would it be something if this was like the 1999 season? Oh how i wish.

Arch Stanton
03-14-2011, 08:39 PM
I think the Heat would probably win. But I do think it's possible that the Knicks could pull it off. I think Billups is the key. He's got the PG advantage and can hit big clutch shots if needed.