PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley on the heat...

ghettosean
03-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Here's chucks thoughts on the heat... I just thought it was funny.

Take it as you want heat fans you just beat LA the other day and this is just jokes

http://www.charlesbarkley.com/video/?c=cb-insidethenba&pid=502947&sid=5078968&iid=885300

:laugh2:

CowboysKB24
03-11-2011, 10:55 PM
That was a hilarious video. Kenny Smith made it with his microphone comment.

Heat fans will think it is funny too, most at least. It was about the Heat's post game comments and how the team has become perceived.

Supreme LA
03-11-2011, 11:13 PM
They are annoying. It's the Lebron affect. The whole team just craves attention and it's even more annoying when they complain about the criticism they get. They hold a press conference after every regular season game like it's the playoffs. Seriously?? Every other star in the league leaves it in the lockeroom to make comments but they really have to step out in front of a podium??

MiamiWadeCounty
03-11-2011, 11:23 PM
nvm...

bulls_world23
03-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Charles is the man

LayZbone
03-12-2011, 12:41 AM
^you in some kind of rush to make 1000 posts Anilyzer?

Anilyzer
03-12-2011, 12:49 AM
^you in some kind of rush to make 1000 posts Anilyzer?

At 1,000 that is it, I am out of the game for good.

knightstemplar
03-12-2011, 02:26 AM
They are annoying. It's the Lebron affect. The whole team just craves attention and it's even more annoying when they complain about the criticism they get. They hold a press conference after every regular season game like it's the playoffs. Seriously?? Every other star in the league leaves it in the lockeroom to make comments but they really have to step out in front of a podium??

this

Public Enemy #1
03-12-2011, 02:44 AM
funny video. :laugh: So true, they don't need to stand in front of a podium after every game and dissect every positive/negative thing

Rego247
03-12-2011, 02:49 AM
that was great. chuck tells it like it is.

that doesnt even look like work for them, it jus seems like so much fun.

Geargo Wallace
03-12-2011, 02:57 AM
They shoulda' shot around after the game. It would help them get to 70 wins next year.

TylerSL
03-12-2011, 03:56 AM
who cares what they say..

Supreme LA
03-12-2011, 06:02 AM

That is exactly their point I think :rolleyes: Lebron and Wade should just shut up because nobody cares what they say. Just keep your mouth shut and play ball.

MOST
03-12-2011, 06:40 AM
Lol chuck is a gangsta

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Guy it was just jokes what they said I would be laughing regardless if they were talking about the heat or another team doing the same thing. There was no hate in the video they just said things the way there were.

Chuck is the man!!!:laugh:

Try to have a little bit of a sense of humor in life bro ;)

Reversed86Curse
03-12-2011, 09:39 AM
I agree w. Chuck. Who cares, the Heat aren't as cohesive as they said they'd be and they talk about it all of the time. Nothing that everybody doesn't already know

magichatnumber9
03-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Chuck is the truth. Post padding really. But anyway funny video

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 11:01 AM
This is insane,
first all of CHUCK who cares, i didnt even view this video but he has been a hater of the heat LONG before lbj or bosh got there. Remember him and mike beasley got into it last year?
Who does he think he is?
Just because you played basketball doesnt mean you should be Announcer on tv its an common thing now and days like reggie miller the man was GREAT PLAYER but as announcer he kills me.

Charles has said some comments on their that are clearly not professional forget the heat but do you guys actually listen him?

He is not a professional by anymeans.. didnt he get a DUI not to long ago and has also gambling problems?
My theory is he needs to SHUT UP i know the majority only agree because of the hate for the heat.
But how do you win, he called bosh SOFT, the guy has a good game and he STILL goes in on him saying why pound your chest..
So what he did that a lot of players do that after a big play i just cant believe dwyane even works with this guy..

CLASSLESS

jp611
03-12-2011, 11:05 AM
This is insane,
first all of CHUCK who cares, i didnt even view this video but he has been a hater of the heat LONG before lbj or bosh got there. Remember him and mike beasley got into it last year?
Who does he think he is?
Just because you played basketball doesnt mean you should be Announcer on tv its an common thing now and days like reggie miller the man was GREAT PLAYER but as announcer he kills me.

Charles has said some comments on their that are clearly not professional forget the heat but do you guys actually listen him?

He is not a professional by anymeans.. didnt he get a DUI not to long ago and has also gambling problems?
My theory is he needs to SHUT UP i know the majority only agree because of the hate for the heat.
But how do you win, he called bosh SOFT, the guy has a good game and he STILL goes in on him saying why pound your chest..
So what he did that a lot of players do that after a big play i just cant believe dwyane even works with this guy..

CLASSLESS

actually charles is very knowledgable of the game of basketball... who cares if he drinks and gambles... hes awesome for tv and people love the guy... he has a reason to criticize the heat, they had a championship celebration before even having a practice

marlinsfan24
03-12-2011, 11:07 AM
See, I'd be more inclined to take Barkley seriously as a Heat fan if he ever were to have anything positive to say about the Heat. You guys all have a term for someone like Barkley that always spews hate towards your team and that term is "HATER." You guys don't listen to anything that hater has to say about your team. I am the same way with Barkley. Even though he and Wade are "buddies" he has been on the attack on the Heat since they got Shaq. I don't know what his issue with the Heat is, but I no longer take this guy seriously.

This is the same man that called the Spurs team overrated. He used to criticize every aspect of Kobe's game, and now you can't get him off of Kobe. He's pathetic IMO.

And talk **** all you want about LBJ "taking the easy way out" to win a NBA Championship Barkley, but the truth is you NEVER won one and I'd bet you'd go running to play on one of Jordan's teams.

marlinsfan24
03-12-2011, 11:07 AM
actually charles is very knowledgable of the game of basketball... who cares if he drinks and gambles... hes awesome for tv and people love the guy... he has a reason to criticize the heat, they had a championship celebration before even having a practice

He's been criticizing the Heat left and right for a lot longer then this season.

jp611
03-12-2011, 11:09 AM
charles is the best person on tv, hatin' on the heat or not, the guy cracks me up

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 11:11 AM

SO WHAT!!
they had a celebration
WHO CARES. because it wasnt your city, your team.

What you guys dont understand is that was for the FANS/CITY of miami for doing something that hasnt been done. THREE players in their PRIME joining up. Riley also had a celebration when shaq got there, its nothing new.

the Difference is it was lebron so the media as normal was out in full FORCE.

SteBO
03-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Yeah, but people have to get over that now. It was months ago, and that celebration wasn't for you guys, it was for the Heat fans. I personally didn't like it too much, but still. It isn't the pregame rant that irks me, it was after the fact. Bosh has a good game, and Chuck still can't give credit where credit is due. That's not good, it shows he has an agenda. He's great for TV, but he's gotta "chill".

marlinsfan24
03-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Yeah, but people have to get over that now. It was months ago, and that celebration wasn't for you guys, it was for the Heat fans. I personally didn't like it too much, but still. It isn't the pregame rant that irks me, it was after the fact. Bosh has a good game, and Chuck still can't give credit where credit is due. That's not good, it shows he has an agenda. He's great for TV, but he's gotta "chill".

:clap:

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 11:12 AM
charles is the best person on tv, hatin' on the heat or not, the guy cracks me up

Of course but we have all this profanity all of this negative speaking didnt he call the governor of some state a idiot before the heat lakers game started?
i just think stern if you going to censor the players, and coaches why not CHUCK?

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 11:18 AM
I just watch the film and its very annoying chuck you continue to hate on the heat.
i do remember him being (just like most of you all) on lebrons lower region You couldnt get him to say one bad thing about lbj even if he punch an old cripple woman down the street.

Now since he is in miami with wade, he isnt the greatest player in the game?
wow i didnt know he lost his skill over a flight to the MIA.
its sicken.. Bosh played well and if he was a unbias announcer he would have spoke it.. But NO he has this HATE for this team, i restate it again it was BEFORE miami even got lbj.

Remember him saying wade was like micheal jackson with a TITO in beasley?

He needs help remember that?

Now wade has help and he still HATES

Gram
03-12-2011, 11:42 AM
:laugh2:

d00d
03-12-2011, 11:52 AM
the Heat are the biggest joke in sports. so many antics in half a season. I wish it would be over soon.

dnewguy
03-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Coming from a guy who recently got a dui on the way to get a blow job from a hooker. Charles has no shame, he's always jealous of people. They ask those guys questions and they answered, it's not Like Wade, Bron or Bosh just talks without anyone asking unlike Fat Albert.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Coming from a guy who recently got a dui on the way to get a blow job from a hooker. Charles has no shame, he's always jealous of people. They ask those guys questions and they answered, it's not Like Wade, Bron or Bosh just talks without anyone asking unlike Fat Albert.

:clap::clap::clap:

charles is a CLASS ACT a ringless tool who gets a DUI while trying to get BJ.

YEA he can pass judgement...

he is just :mad: pat didnt call him to join

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 12:03 PM
the Heat are the biggest joke in sports. so many antics in half a season. I wish it would be over soon.

if the heat are a joke, arent you apart of it?

nothing happens without participation..

thing about does melo go to nyc this early.. nope..

does the magic breakup its team this early... nope..

does the jazz let deron williams go this early ..nope

the WHOLE nba is reacting to JULY 8TH 2010..

and the NBA has had more attention than it has in YEARS due to the heat like wade said... " you will thank us later"

if you love the NBA how can you not love that the KNICKS ARE BACK.. THE TRADES.. THE HEAT.. just the league in itself is at a BUZZ. because of what happened this summer.

Bigbadmoffo
03-12-2011, 12:20 PM
This was funny and i love chuck. I do agree that these guys are turning this into a soap opera.

Bigbadmoffo
03-12-2011, 12:23 PM

and the NBA has had more attention than it has in YEARS due to the heat like wade said... " you will thank us later"

if you love the NBA how can you not love that the KNICKS ARE BACK.. THE TRADES.. THE HEAT.. just the league in itself is at a BUZZ. because of what happened this summer.

What you're pointing out is how they ruined basketball? All these things are negative, other sports like the nhl tried this where superstars went to high market teams. It cause a lock out and kills 70percent of franchises. If the nba did cut down to 6 or even 15 they would lose so much money.

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 12:37 PM

no

wrong

who knows?

Jesus, could you act any more self centered and self important?

Yes, it's all because of the Heat. Charles might be right, Heat ARE annoying.

Face facts, you crowned yourselves champions now the good teams are takign pride in kicking the Heats ***, as is deserved. Fans are taking pleasure in watching Heat cry and Heat fans squirm.

poetic justice

SteBO
03-12-2011, 12:43 PM
no

wrong

who knows?

Face facts, you crowned yourselves champions now the good teams are takign pride in kicking the Heats ***, as is deserved. Fans are taking pleasure in watching Heat cry and Heat fans squirm.

poetic justice
Good for you guys. Now get over it. Was that celebration for Bulls fans? Celtics? Lakers? The bleepin Hawks? NO, NO, NO, and NOOO! It's about basketball now, not what happened on the second week of July. The fact that you guys are still mentioning it, and still bitter about it, tells me a lot about your concern of the Heat (not you in particular). The heat have bigger and better things to worry about than what happened then. This is now. I'm sure if the Heat could back in time, they'd a few things, but that's the past. It's about time you guys did the same and worry about your own teams. What's it to you? :shrug:

Ray_R
03-12-2011, 12:43 PM
no

wrong

who knows?

Yes, it's all because of the heat. Charles might be right, heat are annoying.

Face facts, you crowned yourselves champions now the good teams are takign pride in kicking the heats ***, as is deserved. Fans are taking pleasure in watching heat cry and heat fans squirm.

Poetic justice

#truth

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 12:45 PM
yeah Stebo, I can see how its in heat fans best interest to sweep the celebration under the rug and say "it's in the past, it doesn't matter".

Because it was an embarrassment, thats why heat fans want to forget it and non-heat fans never will.

dnewguy
03-12-2011, 12:49 PM
yeah Stebo, I can see how its in heat fans best interest to sweep the celebration under the rug and say "it's in the past, it doesn't matter".

Because it was an embarrassment, thats why heat fans want to forget it and non-heat fans never will.

Any team that got Lebron would have celebrated. Not only does he make you an annual contender, he has huge economic impact.

Are you mad we celebrated for getting him? He is the best player for crying out loud. We know opportunities like that comes once or twice in decades.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 12:52 PM
What you're pointing out is how they ruined basketball? All these things are negative, other sports like the nhl tried this where superstars went to high market teams. It cause a lock out and kills 70percent of franchises. If the nba did cut down to 6 or even 15 they would lose so much money.

how is the a bad thing,

after jordan retire, and had to entire the REAL selfish players like the latrell s who claimed he needed more money to support his family when he is already a millionaire:facepalm:
the AI.. you talking about practice:facepalm:
kobe dissing his team and personal life on the media circus:facepalm:

and the list goes on.

Most people stopped watching the NBA after these years....

but NOW there is a buzz they said the heat vs cavs had more viewers than the WORLD CUP.

Every game they played first.. the first lakers matchup.. the first boston matchup broke records in terms of viewers.

The game worldwide is more watched...

so how can this not be a good thing?

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Any team that got Lebron would have celebrated. Not only does he make you an annual contender, he has huge economic impact.

Are you mad we celebrated for getting him? He is the best player for crying out loud. We know opportunities like that comes once or twice in decades.

I ain't mad that you celebrated, its HOW you celebrated. "woohoo, we will win 7 championships and 72 games, hooray for the death of competition!"

then during the season, that competition you proclaimed the death of let you know that its still alive and kicking, by crushing all your hopes and dreams.

its beautiful.

SteBO
03-12-2011, 12:53 PM

My point exactly. The fact that non-heat fans continue to soak their brains in the past shows a lot. If heat fans can get over it, why can't they? That was the offseason, this is now. Barkely needs to stop, non-heat fans need to stop. That's all I'm sayin. The playoffs are nearing, and the Heat have improving to do. Let us heat fans focus on that, and everyone focus on their own teams. It's more pathetic when fans of other teams continue to make "hey the heat lost again, let's bash them" threads, when there's other NBA stuff going on. That's my point. Nothing against non-heat fans, but it's gotta stop. Heat fans for the most part have stopped the arrogance, but the non-heat fans for the most part have become even more obnoxious than the heat fans before the season started, and I wasn't even a PSD member. I didn't like the way they celebrated, but you can't knock the fact they did celebrate getting the best player in the league. Bulls fans would've done the exact same thing. That's all I'm sayin.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=RZZZA;17090960]no

wrong

who knows? really you dont think miami making that team didnt cause all of this..... you cant be serious:facepalm:

im sorry its just SWAG we have that in WADE COUNTY

HE IS annoying if you want to be honest, he sounds like a bitter ex who didnt get picked to go to the prom.
He has NO right to judge anyone, also the fact reminds he is not professional as a boardcaster PERIOD. the things he says is always out of line, and he is there for ratings.. so how can you not like the heat they bring ratings because its clear you WATCH them

of course we did...
what was truly you first reaction when that team was formed.. after you cried.... lol you knew this guys with 6 years together will get it done.. its just a fact, i know you are a bulls fan in all but even people i know who dont watch sports know lbj,wade, and bosh is a sick combo of players..
and you watching to see someone cry and squirm shows your mental state.
your not *winning....

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 01:03 PM
AT THE END OF THIS..
what will barkley say when these boys win it all they have 6 years to do it in..
6 years at the prime of their career, barkley to me is the last person who should open their mouth. do you watch kenny and the other guy how they look at him at times?

Like please shut UP! I think that microphone comment that kenny made about the heat should be made at sir charles..

i maybe wrong but i doubt it

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 01:06 PM
My point exactly. The fact that non-heat fans continue to soak their brains in the past shows a lot. If heat fans can get over it, why can't they?

You underestimate peoples penchant toward long term memory when it comes to these sorts of things. People CAN get over it, certainly, it's just that they don't want to. The way Heat came together was so insulting and left such a bad taste in peoples mouths, that they'll take every opportunity now to revel in the Heats struggles.

That was the offseason, this is now. Barkely needs to stop, non-heat fans need to stop. That's all I'm sayin. The playoffs are nearing, and the Heat have improving to do. Let us heat fans focus on that, and everyone focus on their own teams. It's more pathetic when fans of other teams continue to make "hey the heat lost again, let's bash them" threads, when there's other NBA stuff going on. That's my point. Nothing against non-heat fans, but it's gotta stop.

You over estimate the maturity of the average sports fa, certainly on this forum, if not in general. People can hold a grudge for a long time, and the Heat are prime targets whether you want them to be or not, whether you understand why that is or not. Maybe next season it will be different but this season, the Heat have become the red-headed step child of the NBA.

Heat fans for the most part have stopped the arrogance, but the non-heat fans for the most part have become even more obnoxious than the heat fans before the season started, and I wasn't even a PSD member.

Heat fans stopped their arrogance only because they aren't on their way to a 72 win season and 7 championships, they realize that now so they've shut their mouths, thank God. I remember earlier in the season, during the Heats big winning streak, Heat fans would always say "People are hating", the implication being that people were so scared of, impressed by and jealous of the Heat that they were hating on them because of that. Now, the only reason people hate on the Heat is because they hate what they stand for and the ridiculous and insulting way in which they came together.

I didn't like the way they celebrated, but you can't knock the fact they did celebrate getting the best player in the league. Bulls fans would've done the exact same thing. That's all I'm sayin.

I hope that celebration wouldn't include proclaiming the end of competition and the beginning of a new era of dominance with 7 championships and 70 win seasons on the way. I can see how talking that much crap would get people pissed off.

dnewguy
03-12-2011, 01:07 PM
I ain't mad that you celebrated, its HOW you celebrated. "woohoo, we will win 7 championships and 72 games, hooray for the death of competition!"

then during the season, that competition you proclaimed the death of let you know that its still alive and kicking, by crushing all your hopes and dreams.

its beautiful.

You put too much weight on regular season Basketball, remember what happened to the Cavs, Mavs? cruising through the regular season doesn't prepare a team for adversities and we have seen that happen over and over. Our hopes is not dashed, we will be representing the East in the finals whether you like it or not.

Madtown22
03-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Chuck has no filter

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 01:10 PM
You put too much weight on regular season Basketball, remember what happened to the Cavs, Mavs? cruising through the regular season doesn't prepare a team for adversities and we have seen that happen over and over. Our hopes is not dashed, we will be representing the East in the finals whether you like it or not.

Well the 72 win season hope and dream was crushed, it remains to be seen if the 7 championships are on the way to Miami.

It doesn't look likely, what with the Heats poor record against elite teams and all.

Perhaps....just maybe...these guys underestimated and disrespected the rest of the league when they made their ridiculous prediction about 7 championships, maybe they forgot that the other teams wouldn't lay down and bend over for the Heat

SteBO
03-12-2011, 01:11 PM
You underestimate peoples penchant toward long term memory when it comes to these sorts of things. People CAN get over it, certainly, it's just that they don't want to. The way Heat came together was so insulting and left such a bad taste in peoples mouths, that they'll take every opportunity now to revel in the Heats struggles.

You over estimate the maturity of the average sports fa, certainly on this forum, if not in general. People can hold a grudge for a long time, and the Heat are prime targets whether you want them to be or not, whether you understand why that is or not. Maybe next season it will be different but this season, the Heat have become the red-headed step child of the NBA.

Heat fans stopped their arrogance only because they aren't on their way to a 72 win season and 7 championships, they realize that now so they've shut their mouths, thank God. I remember earlier in the season, during the Heats big winning streak, Heat fans would always say "People are hating", the implication being that people were so scared of, impressed by and jealous of the Heat that they were hating on them because of that. Now, the only reason people hate on the Heat is because they hate what they stand for and the ridiculous and insulting way in which they came together.

I hope that celebration wouldn't include proclaiming the end of competition and the beginning of a new era of dominance with 7 championships and 70 win seasons on the way. I can see how talking that much crap would get people pissed off.
I guess I am underestimating and overestimating some things here, but regarding your last point, the 7 championships thing is part of the "how they celebrated" aspect. Not actually celebrating. You can't knock the Heat fans for celebrating the acquisition of the best player in the game today. Though in all honesty, I was more happy about re-signing Wade.

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:14 PM
They shoulda' shot around after the game. It would help them get to 70 wins next year.

I guess they should take days off from practicing just like Kobe did today...

Driven
03-12-2011, 01:17 PM
How can people possibly get mad at what was said in that? It's not like they're criticizing the way they play. They're just saying that they're annoying. It's not like you can say, "oh, well, who cares what they think," because this is the way 99% of the fans think.

It's not like Charles or Kenny are hating on the way they play basketball in that video.

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:19 PM

They're still the most exciting team to watch

Driven
03-12-2011, 01:20 PM
As for Charles being Charles... what he's done in the past doesn't make him wrong here. And on top of that, he's one of the most well-liked sports faces out there.

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:20 PM

Great post

SteBO
03-12-2011, 01:22 PM
They're still the most exciting team to watch
Lol he isn't really worth responding too.

dnewguy
03-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Well the 72 win season hope and dream was crushed, it remains to be seen if the 7 championships are on the way to Miami.

It doesn't look likely, what with the Heats poor record against elite teams and all.

Perhaps....just maybe...these guys underestimated and disrespected the rest of the league when they made their ridiculous prediction about 7 championships, maybe they forgot that the other teams wouldn't lay down and bend over for the Heat

70 wins predicted by NBA analysts? We should blame the Heat and their fans for something said by everyone else but them?

Driven
03-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Great post
Except for the fact that he completely left out that Boston and the Lakers were the ones who started this "buzz" and are more of a reason for that "buzz." LeBron and Anthony have capitalized on that momentum.

Geargo Wallace
03-12-2011, 01:24 PM
I guess they should take days off from practicing just like Kobe did today...

hahaha did he really? His work ethic is unmatched. There must have been a lack of reporters around so Kobe took a break. They're all busy with the Japan tsunami coverage.

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:25 PM

It was a welcome celebration for the Heat fans and all the media were all over it just like they're allover the Heat now. I personally liked it it really was a Fa victory , Heat getting the most prised agents at the time... Maybe thats why everyone is still mad. Hate them or love them even haters watch their games because they are that exciting...

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 01:28 PM
who knows? really you dont think miami making that team didnt cause all of this..... you cant be serious:facepalm:

I don't know, that's why I said 'who knows?'.

uh...ok.

HE IS annoying if you want to be honest, he sounds like a bitter ex who didnt get picked to go to the prom.
He has NO right to judge anyone, also the fact reminds he is not professional as a boardcaster PERIOD. the things he says is always out of line, and he is there for ratings..

You're the one who sounds bitter

so how can you not like the heat they bring ratings because its clear you WATCH them

I watch them only because I root against them, since Heat losing helps my team in the standings. To be honest I think Heat are a terrible team thats only fun to watch when Lebron and Wade get on a fast break. The Heat are only good for some acrobatic plays and some trick shots that make people say 'ooh' and 'aah', but when it comes right down to it, the Heat don't win. They don't win against the top teams, when it counts. I don't think there is any 'there' there.

what was truly you first reaction when that team was formed.. after you cried.... lol you knew this guys with 6 years together will get it done.. its just a fact, i know you are a bulls fan in all but even people i know who dont watch sports know lbj,wade, and bosh is a sick combo of players..

I don't remember having any reaction besides surprise that they all went to Miami, I certainly didn't think the Heat would be dominant for a decade and steamroll over every other team.

your not *winning....

Christ, more annoying Charlie Sheen crap, it's getting old. I think my 90 year old grandmother yesterday said "Winning" and "Adonis DNA" to me, you aren't cool.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Except for the fact that he completely left out that Boston and the Lakers were the ones who started this "buzz" and are more of a reason for that "buzz." LeBron and Anthony have capitalized on that momentum.

she...
im ALL female sweety.. hence the screenname MRS ROSE

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:35 PM
70 wins predicted by NBA analysts? We should blame the Heat and their fans for something said by everyone else but them?

Exactly . they never said anything about 70 wins. All they say is they need to get better , and people are scared of them because they all know they can be the best but they just have to get to that level. They're not the best right now but they show flashes and when they do they look scary

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:38 PM
hahaha did he really? His work ethic is unmatched. There must have been a lack of reporters around so Kobe took a break. They're all busy with the Japan tsunami coverage.

i respect kobe as a player and i'm not going to comment on his work ethic what that post game practice meant and what it didnt. I just saw a report today that he didnt practice with the team , so i guess he practiced late on thursday so he can take a day off

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 01:38 PM
I don't know, that's why I said 'who knows?'.

uh...ok.

You're the one who sounds bitter

I watch them only because I root against them, since Heat losing helps my team in the standings. To be honest I think Heat are a terrible team thats only fun to watch when Lebron and Wade get on a fast break. The Heat are only good for some acrobatic plays and some trick shots that make people say 'ooh' and 'aah', but when it comes right down to it, the Heat don't win. They don't win against the top teams, when it counts. I don't think there is any 'there' there.

I don't remember having any reaction besides surprise that they all went to Miami, I certainly didn't think the Heat would be dominant for a decade and steamroll over every other team.

Christ, more annoying Charlie Sheen crap, it's getting old. I think my 90 year old grandmother yesterday said "Winning" and "Adonis DNA" to me, you aren't cool.

FAR FROM BITTER,
sweety my TEAM and city is the most talked about thing on sports. and yes YOU DO WATCH SO no matter the reason you still watch. and if you have a grandmother that old god bless her.

the point is you JUST said you only watch them to lose?
thats hating all day everyday rather you sugercoat it or not the fact reminds you watch just to hate.

i dont like the bulls,knicks,or the celtics but i dont hate them.
i respect they have talent i just prefer the men on my team.
i dont say after a long day of WORK hmmm ill tune in to the bulls, nets game because i hate chicago that much.

i rather not watch, and what for the boys from dade county sometimes refered as WADE county then that. i figure i dont like them, so why watch them?

but thats just me

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:40 PM
she...
im ALL female sweety.. hence the screenname MRS ROSE

hey sexy :lift:

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Exactly . they never said anything about 70 wins. All they say is they need to get better , and people are scared of them because they all know they can be the best but they just have to get to that level. They're not the best right now but they show flashes and when they do they look scary

really? I'd say nobody except sub .500 teams is scared of the Heat right now.

all flash, no substance is the Heat. Slipping in the rankings, unable to beat good teams given several chances, emotional break downs, incompetent coaching, awful bench, holes at various positions...

so many reason out there to not be afraid of the Heat. But I agree with you that they need to get to that level, and they're capable of it, the foundation is there. They just aren't anywhere near that level yet where good teams have to really fear them.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 01:48 PM
As for Charles being Charles... what he's done in the past doesn't make him wrong here. And on top of that, he's one of the most well-liked sports faces out there.

yes it does,
Its clear he has this thing against the heat, i dont know if you read before but before the BIG 3 got to dade county he had beef with the heat. He always says negative things about the heat. Case in point at halftime the heat were up by single digits, lebron hit a sick shot to close out the half, bosh lived up to his words (at least for the night) about having the ball in the post and being effective.

but what did charles talk about.....

how he didnt like the fact that c bosh pounded his chest after a score.
thats not him... first you crying now you pounding your chest?

as he said i just kindof summed it up?

we have NO idea who cried or who didnt cry after the bulls lost.

and why is that even revelent to the lakers vs the heat.

shouldnt he have been discussing kobes performance which was great, or maybe bosh gettin low and actually scoring, or how good the game was as a whole?

Be unbias, if you want to be bias go and become a local sports boardcaster, and kenny feeds off of it, his pictures where like miami was even playing well or better yet had the LEAD. its crazy i just put the tv on mute or turn the tv until the 3rd quarter comes on next time.

His mouth about issues are very unprofessional, not just with the heat coverage but overall.

I dont understand if they are allowed to talk about the nba, why cant they be censored like the players and the coaches.

I would love for the coaches and the players would be able to take shots at the media like the media does to them.

doesnt seem right

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Drama queens/Kings , Hypocrites, two face, exagerrators and fake people can be all found on blogs and social networks!

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 01:49 PM
hey sexy :lift:

i really am?
(in a humbled voice)

The Flash
03-12-2011, 01:50 PM
really? I'd say nobody except sub .500 teams is scared of the Heat right now.

all flash, no substance is the Heat. Slipping in the rankings, unable to beat good teams given several chances, emotional break downs, incompetent coaching, awful bench, holes at various positions...

so many reason out there to not be afraid of the Heat. But I agree with you that they need to get to that level, and they're capable of it, the foundation is there. They just aren't anywhere near that level yet where good teams have to really fear them.

Yet you put a lot of thought into them and their problems.

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 01:51 PM
FAR FROM BITTER,
sweety my TEAM and city is the most talked about thing on sports.

...for all the wrong reasons.

and yes YOU DO WATCH SO no matter the reason you still watch. and if you have a grandmother that old god bless her.

the point is you JUST said you only watch them to lose?
thats hating all day everyday rather you sugercoat it or not the fact reminds you watch just to hate.

I guess we disagree on the definition of hating

i dont like the bulls,knicks,or the celtics but i dont hate them.
i respect they have talent i just prefer the men on my team.
i dont say after a long day of WORK hmmm ill tune in to the bulls, nets game because i hate chicago that much.

I don't hate the Celtics but I watch if I think they might lose and it'll help my team in the standings. Same thing with the Heat. Really, teams like Bulls or Celtics are not comparable to the Heat. Bulls and Celtics are worthy of respect, Heat have not given any real reason to be respected since they don't step up and win important games. the Knicks at least have the number 1 rated offense in the league, thats something to respect.

Heat just have Wade and Lebron, and you must respect their abilities, but when it comes to the Heat team as a whole, I'm not sure they're worthy of respect. They just havent shown anything that great this season besides being good at beating sub .500 teams. (and the Lakers).

i rather not watch, and what for the boys from dade county sometimes refered as WADE county then that. i figure i dont like them, so why watch them?

but thats just me

You're quite an interesting character

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Yet you put a lot of thought into them and their problems.

I'm procrastinating, trying to avoid starting my home work :(

Rose-For-Prez
03-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Well how can you guys say that heat fans are not arrogant anymore all they do is talk trash. Even after we swept them they still just talk trash, from reading posts there is only 2-3 heat fans that are not total tools.

Charles is funny and the only reason you guys do not like him is because he is right.

and if I am not Mistaken Kobe didnt practice because his parents are in Japan and all thats going on over there he was probably more worried about his parents.

gauth25
03-12-2011, 01:54 PM
I love how he gets to swear on TV without any consequences hahaha

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 02:05 PM
I love how he gets to swear on TV without any consequences hahaha

its true,
HIS mouth is always saying something disrespectfull, or profane.

and nothing happens.

goes to show you can get on TV and say anything nowanddays

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 02:11 PM
...for all the wrong reasons.
in your opionon. i love my team no matter what, win..lose..hate.. love it doesnt matter i supported the miami heat when NO ONE talked about them, and i do now where everyone has something to say about them.

I guess we disagree on the definition of hating. you dont love/like them or even mutual about them, or even try to be unbias about them so what does that leave?
you wanted me to sugarcoat the word hater... of.. you have a really..really ... really big dislike for what miami has done, and you have joy in their pain, you can see nothing good about them because of your dislike. and it doesnt matter what they do or say they are always wrong..

I don't hate the Celtics but I watch if I think they might lose and it'll help my team in the standings. Same thing with the Heat. Really, teams like Bulls or Celtics are not comparable to the Heat. Bulls and Celtics are worthy of respect, Heat have not given any real reason to be respected since they don't step up and win important games. the Knicks at least have the number 1 rated offense in the league, thats something to respect. ok miami is still the #3 seed with all of the problems you speak of, they have the highest ratings in tv, they have the most sellouts when playing lesser talent, and also have broke many records all ready. only team thus far to have a 15-1 start in a month. they have switch back to back from player of the month in the eastern conference.
was the #1 defense in the league
have 2 players who are in the top ten in scoring..
shall i go on?

Heat just have Wade and Lebron, and you must respect their abilities, but when it comes to the Heat team as a whole, I'm not sure they're worthy of respect. They just havent shown anything that great this season besides being good at beating sub .500 teams. (and the Lakers).

the heat are still in the playoffs, i hope we met the bulls in the playoffs i wonder if its a sweep will you then say oh they only won because we were less than 500 in the playoffs.

You're quite an interesting character i feel the same way about you:)

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 02:15 PM
I like how you call people sweety, it's hard to get mad at a person who calls you sweety. That's a good argument strategy to defuse tense situations.

anyway...time to crack the books.

BALLER R
03-12-2011, 02:15 PM
I liked the heat before lebron n bosh came cause im a wade fan. but this season i can't watch em its annoying i gotta agree with chuck on that. every time its like the post game is what everyone tuned in to watch not the game. when lebron opens his mouth just say "we had a bad game" done don't say anything else cause they always end up saying something that can easily be twisted into something else so yes that gets annoying and im not hating but i think they need to continue losing before they realize whatever it is that they are doing isn't working and they need to shut the hell up and ball

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 02:18 PM
I like how you call people sweety, it's hard to get mad at a person who calls you sweety. That's a good argument strategy to defuse tense situations.

anyway...time to crack the books.

its how i speak,
its not to defuse anything because i dont try to be combative however, i wont allow someone to disrespect my team or myself neither.

but due to the PSD rules, i try to be as PC as possible.

but good luck with your books..

education is key

Jonathan2323
03-12-2011, 02:20 PM
I never take what I hear from Barkley seriously. I still remember 2006 when he said the HEAT wouldn't get out of the 1st round. He also called that team "slugs" He says things for shock value and doesn't have any real knowledge of the game.

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 02:27 PM
its how i speak,
its not to defuse anything because i dont try to be combative however, i wont allow someone to disrespect my team or myself neither.

but due to the PSD rules, i try to be as PC as possible.

but good luck with your books..

education is key

ahh, i see... If it wasn't for PSD rules you'd tell me what you REALLY think of me and where I can shove my opinions :D

I wasn't lying, I think it's nice to call people sweety even as you're disagreeing with them. Somehow I don't think it would work if two guys were arguing though I think I might try it next time I get in an argument with a guy. Call him sweety and honey and pretend I'm from the south, and watch him be confused.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 02:28 PM
I never take what I hear from Barkley seriously. I still remember 2006 when he said the HEAT wouldn't get out of the 1st round. He also called that team "slugs" He says things for shock value and doesn't have any real knowledge of the game.

#winning

LOVE IT WELL SAID..

to me it seems like he hates on EVERYONE.. sorry chuck all that hating still wont every change the fact you NEVER GOT A RING.

RIPSweetness34
03-12-2011, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=RZZZA;17090960]no

wrong

He has NO right to judge anyone, also the fact reminds he is not professional as a boardcaster PERIOD. the things he says is always out of line, and he is there for ratings.. so how can you not like the heat they bring ratings because its clear you WATCH them

of course we did...
your not *winning....

Wow....just wow. I am having fun reading these. Everytime I feel like there isn't another Heat fan on this site that could make them look worse another one comes around. It's comical really.

LA_Raiders
03-12-2011, 03:09 PM
I agree... They are ****ing annoying

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=mrs rose;17091090]

Wow....just wow. I am having fun reading these. Everytime I feel like there isn't another Heat fan on this site that could make them look worse another one comes around. It's comical really.

Charles Barkley is the biggest hypocrite. What he hates the Heat for, is exactly what he’s done in his career, but nobody ever calls him on it. When he couldn’t win a championship with Philadelphia he demanded a trade. He goes to Phoenix where he joins up with 2 other all-stars in Kevin Johnson and Dan Majerle. When he doesn’t win there he threatens to retire unless the Rockets trade him to contender, preferably the Houston Rockets. He goes to Houston where he teams up with Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. When Drexler retires the Rockets bring in Scotty Pippen. Not only are Olajuwon, Drexler, and Pippen all-stars but they are on the NBA’s 50 greatest players list. At least LeBron, DWade, and Bosh played out their contract and joined up as free agents. Barkley demanded trades and threatened to retire unless he got his way. He also has issues with the Heat’s big 3 predicting the Heat winning championships. Barkley proclaimed that it was the Suns’ Destiny to win the NBA Championship. Well we don’t know how the Heat’s predictions will work out, but we know that Michael Jordan stole your “destiny”.

i wont even comment on your rebutal the proof is already in my post

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:17 PM
I agree... They are ****ing annoying

then dont watch.

jp611
03-12-2011, 03:18 PM
its true,
HIS mouth is always saying something disrespectfull, or profane.

and nothing happens.

goes to show you can get on TV and say anything nowanddays

lol... are you serious? you can't do anything on TV nowadays... the FCC monitors it so closely, all of your posts in this thread have just been ridiculous

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:30 PM
lol... are you serious? you can't do anything on TV nowadays... the FCC monitors it so closely, all of your posts in this thread have just been ridiculous

you cant be serious,
but then again how old are you?

depending your age you would have NOTICED you couldnt say anything profane back in the day..

and if you feel its ridiculous thats you, but sometimes the truth can be viewed as being as being ridiculous especially when the truth HURTS.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:32 PM
ahh, i see... If it wasn't for PSD rules you'd tell me what you REALLY think of me and where I can shove my opinions :D

I wasn't lying, I think it's nice to call people sweety even as you're disagreeing with them. Somehow I don't think it would work if two guys were arguing though I think I might try it next time I get in an argument with a guy. Call him sweety and honey and pretend I'm from the south, and watch him be confused.

NO need i try to stay within the rules of this page. Because its the rules, and if that works for you then try it.

At the end of this its about barkley doing what he does because its allowed which i dont think is right.

The media goes too far, but the players and coaches cant say anything without being fined.

I just dont think its fair nor right

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=mrs rose;17091090]

also i hope this is deleted as well, i think this is baiting... but maybe not heat fans can get attacked by fans, even MODS and nothing happens.

RZZZA
you think Charles should be fired for his comments?

controversy is good for ratings, its why glenn beck hasn't been fired by FOX yet.

SteBO
NO need i try to stay within the rules of this page. Because its the rules, and if that works for you then try it.

At the end of this its about barkley doing what he does because its allowed which i dont think is right.

The media goes too far, but the players and coaches cant say anything without being fined.

I just dont think its fair nor right
Trust me, I know you feel. I feel the way you do, but it's a matter just accepting it. I know Charles can be an absolute d-bag, but that's who he is, and he's great for television. He just tells it like it is. As i said before, I didn't like how he downplayed Bosh's performance thursday.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Reason: Response to Baiting <-----
so why arent the people who are (baiting) banned from the site?

SteBO
03-12-2011, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=RIPSweetness34;17091921]

also i hope this is deleted as well, i think this is baiting... but maybe not heat fans can get attacked by fans, even MODS and nothing happens.
If there's any poster on this board I don't like, it's that guy. The best thing to do would be just to ignore. Stupidity isn't something you can change, you can only endure it, and then laugh at it.

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 03:39 PM
btw Stebo, grats on becoming a mod. I don't think I have congratulated you yet. Nobody on this forum deserves it more than you....

I don't think. But give me a few moments and I might think of someone more deserving ;)

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:40 PM
you think Charles should be fired for his comments?

controversy is good for ratings, its why glenn beck hasn't been fired by FOX yet.

no,
but do SOMETHING, its not good to take shots at people and get away with it.

make it FAIR, the players shouldnt get fined for comments then neither right?

he can say what he want about a player, but the players cant rebutal i dont think its right nor fair

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Rose, what does fair have to do with anything? The players signed a contract and make millions of dollars to endure unfair conditions.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=mrs rose;17092195]
If there's any poster on this board I don't like, it's that guy. The best thing to do would be just to ignore. Stupidity isn't something you can change, you can only endure it, and then laugh at it.

Now i see.
thanks stebo for the heads up, you know i dont post in here.
So i dont know who to just laugh at, but at the end of the day im glad you here.
Its not right heat fans can be attacked, i actually had a post deleted because i responded to baiting?
whats wrong with this picture?

so what you trying to tell me the person that baits nothing happens, but the victim who only response to this gets in trouble...

smells very fishy to me?

maybe you can make it FAIR for heat fans, and all fans for that matter.

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Rose, what does fair have to do with anything? The players signed a contract and make millions of dollars to endure unfair conditions.

negative,
and if that IS the case then that is wrong, i dont think thats written in their contract to be attacked by the media.

I know you have to have tough skin ill agree on that but some people like CHARLES BARKLEY take it to fair and he has to be dealt with.

They get played to play basketball the talent that got them in the NBA, not to deal with nonsense.

I just say make it fair, like the old saying goes..

You gotta be able to take exactly what you give.

For the DAVID stern to be strict with his players, first it started on what they can wear, then the foul system changed, now of late the tech.. and the verbal back n forth with the refs is gone. you cant say this to the media, well..

Make sure there are rules to protect the players as well from FALSE REPORTING, and unneccessary bashing.

Chacarron
03-12-2011, 03:52 PM
That was funny. Kenny nailed the microphone analogy.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 04:21 PM
This is insane,
Who does he think he is?

CLASSLESS

:facepalm:

Of course you didn't watch the video you just came in here to spew some hate in this thread where it's just a joke with a hint of truth to it but what can I say ignorance is bliss right :laugh:

Honestly some people take life too seriously as you can see in the above quote. Learn to live and laugh a little dude the anger in your post is unbelievable. Chuck and the rest of the inside team spoke the truth and turned it into a joke but since you did not watch it I guess you can just sit there with a frown on your sad face.

I don't get some people in here I thought this was a game not life or death like yessssssssh.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 04:31 PM
The heat fans in here are just so overboard on this I just don't get it but in response to this... MJ had a lot of gambling controversies and heck if he got a DUI or anything else would that not make him the greatest player ever?!? Or when he makes a statement would it not make it true or a joke not funny?!?

Seriously guys take a chill pill... Chuck was just joking around as he does with damn near every team in the league and especially with the stars. I just got to say so what... The man is allow to give his opinion just like the haters in this thread... LOL.

Take your hateful shots if that makes you feel better I guess but I just don't understand it?!?

RZZZA
03-12-2011, 04:41 PM
negative,
and if that IS the case then that is wrong, i dont think thats written in their contract to be attacked by the media.

I know you have to have tough skin ill agree on that but some people like CHARLES BARKLEY take it to fair and he has to be dealt with.

They get played to play basketball the talent that got them in the NBA, not to deal with nonsense.

I just say make it fair, like the old saying goes..

You gotta be able to take exactly what you give.

For the DAVID stern to be strict with his players, first it started on what they can wear, then the foul system changed, now of late the tech.. and the verbal back n forth with the refs is gone. you cant say this to the media, well..

Make sure there are rules to protect the players as well from FALSE REPORTING, and unneccessary bashing.

the media is not under contract with the NBA, the players are. Stern cannot control what the media has to say about the league or the players, he can only control how the players and league reacts.

They get payed to play basketball the talent that got them in the NBA, not to deal with nonsense.

No, they get paid to deal with nonsense as well. Nonsense from fans, and nonsense from media, they get paid to ignore it or else react to it in a way the league deems acceptable.

You may not think its fair but life isn't fair, when you hold a job with a company you're expected to conform to the standards of the company or else risk being fired or reprimanded.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 04:43 PM
You guys really are way too serious on this but just to clear that question as well... Chuck made a bet with an announcer in Miami. The guy in Miami said the heat would be MJ's record and get over 70 wins and Kenny also thought they would get over 70 wins also. He just called out the bet on TV like I bet a lot of people in this thread spewing hate probably believed that they would reach 70 wins too. He just called the bet out on the air and he's done this type of stuff before. He's made embarrassing bets like when the nets where horrible next year he said when they win a game he would drink "Mad dog 20 20" a cheap wine just for jokes for the public and ratings (since they would obviously get a win).

He's funny for TV and he mixes his analysis with comedy...

Anyway I bet if the heat did make 70 wins or more and ya'll had access to broadcast on TV you wouldn't be doing a heat dance and calling everyone out. At least Chuck is just joking around and just living and loving life and not taking things too serious like people in this thread and spewing hate.

Anyway haters keep hating :mad:

Thanks for the laughs Chuck everyone needs to smile now and then ;)

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 04:57 PM
My point exactly. The fact that non-heat fans continue to soak their brains in the past shows a lot. If heat fans can get over it, why can't they? That was the offseason, this is now. Barkely needs to stop, non-heat fans need to stop. That's all I'm sayin. The playoffs are nearing, and the Heat have improving to do. Let us heat fans focus on that, and everyone focus on their own teams. It's more pathetic when fans of other teams continue to make "hey the heat lost again, let's bash them" threads, when there's other NBA stuff going on. That's my point. Nothing against non-heat fans, but it's gotta stop. Heat fans for the most part have stopped the arrogance, but the non-heat fans for the most part have become even more obnoxious than the heat fans before the season started, and I wasn't even a PSD member. I didn't like the way they celebrated, but you can't knock the fact they did celebrate getting the best player in the league. Bulls fans would've done the exact same thing. That's all I'm sayin.
Come on Stebo tell me your not that naive guy seriously... Yes it was the past and I'll admit it but they mad predictions about this season and the future. They kind of created this all themselves the fans didn't. Stop blaming people for things they said guy come on.

Seriously though everyone this was just a joke and if Charles made hilarious comments about he Celtics or LA I would have made the same thread.

Some of the heat fans in here need to get over themselves and laugh a little.

LIKE OMG guys seriously take a deep breath now and just chill out stop hating. Talking like this only makes people want to spit venom right back at you because of how you're all carrying yourselves and I don't blame them at this point.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=RIPSweetness34;17091921]

Dude the only people doing baiting in here are the heat fans... I read the whole thread and people are just firing back at your comments and as I can see you started with firing shots.

I thought this was the funniest thing I've seen on NBA TV if they were talking about an NCAA team I still would have posted it. The only people doing baiting in here are heat fans. It was a funny observation made by NBA analysts like get over it already.

Take a deep breath and breathe my friend breathe!!!

Try and smile a little too once in a while ;)

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 05:08 PM

Of course you didn't watch the video you just came in here to spew some hate in this thread where it's just a joke with a hint of truth to it but what can I say ignorance is bliss right :laugh:

Honestly some people take life too seriously as you can see in the above quote. Learn to live and laugh a little dude the anger in your post is unbelievable. Chuck and the rest of the inside team spoke the truth and turned it into a joke but since you did not watch it I guess you can just sit there with a frown on your sad face.

I don't get some people in here I thought this was a game not life or death like yessssssssh.

its not anger its my view of why people spend their time hating on the heat.

you cant be mad that heat fans have post their views on this, it does include the miami heat.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 05:09 PM
I liked the heat before lebron n bosh came cause im a wade fan. but this season i can't watch em its annoying i gotta agree with chuck on that. every time its like the post game is what everyone tuned in to watch not the game. when lebron opens his mouth just say "we had a bad game" done don't say anything else cause they always end up saying something that can easily be twisted into something else so yes that gets annoying and im not hating but i think they need to continue losing before they realize whatever it is that they are doing isn't working and they need to shut the hell up and ball
Yo you are a BALLER guy for real!!! :clap:

Thank you for seeing the humor in this thread that was all this was about. Also thanks for pointing out that why Chuck mentioned was factual every bit of it.

Anyway hilarious video and that's the only reason it was posted thank you for not being a snob and talking trash.

Much appreciated bro ;)

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 05:12 PM
its not anger its my view of why people spend their time hating on the heat.

you cant be mad that heat fans have post their views on this, it does include the miami heat.
Dude Chuck said nothing hateful in that video... If he did please point it out the only one saying hateful things here is you and a few other select heat fans. Chuck said he thought it was annoying how they go to the podium after every game and to be honest why are they doing it?!?

Kenny pointed out the obvious that no one else in the NBA does a press conference after every game but the heat and they were just pointing fun at it.

Learn to laugh man it will do you good ;)

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=mrs rose;17092195]
Dude the only people doing baiting in here are the heat fans... I read the whole thread and people are just firing back at your comments and as I can see you started with firing shots.

I thought this was the funniest thing I've seen on NBA TV if they were talking about an NCAA team I still would have posted it. The only people doing baiting in here are heat fans. It was a funny observation made by NBA analysts like get over it already.

Take a deep breath and breathe my friend breathe!!!

Try and smile a little too once in a while ;)

who is this DUDE you refering too...

also it isnt shots being its the truth.

i call a spade a spade, you cant condone one thing and bash the rest.
Charles barkley out of all people cant talk smack about miami he indeed did the same thing, however he didnt get a ring, wade has one.. and im sure the miami will win at least one.Charles Barkley is the biggest hypocrite. What he hates the Heat for, is exactly what he’s done in his career, but nobody ever calls him on it. When he couldn’t win a championship with Philadelphia he demanded a trade. He goes to Phoenix where he joins up with 2 other all-stars in Kevin Johnson and Dan Majerle. When he doesn’t win there he threatens to retire unless the Rockets trade him to contender, preferably the Houston Rockets. He goes to Houston where he teams up with Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. When Drexler retires the Rockets bring in Scotty Pippen. Not only are Olajuwon, Drexler, and Pippen all-stars but they are on the NBA’s 50 greatest players list. At least LeBron, DWade, and Bosh played out their contract and joined up as free agents. Barkley demanded trades and threatened to retire unless he got his way. He also has issues with the Heat’s big 3 predicting the Heat winning championships. Barkley proclaimed that it was the Suns’ Destiny to win the NBA Championship. Well we don’t know how the Heat’s predictions will work out, but we know that Michael Jordan stole your “destiny”.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=ghettosean;17092825]

who is this DUDE you refering too...

also it isnt shots being its the truth.

i call a spade a spade, you cant condone one thing and bash the rest.
Charles barkley out of all people cant talk smack about miami he indeed did the same thing, however he didnt get a ring, wade has one.. and im sure the miami will win at least one.Charles Barkley is the biggest hypocrite. What he hates the Heat for, is exactly what he’s done in his career, but nobody ever calls him on it. When he couldn’t win a championship with Philadelphia he demanded a trade. He goes to Phoenix where he joins up with 2 other all-stars in Kevin Johnson and Dan Majerle. When he doesn’t win there he threatens to retire unless the Rockets trade him to contender, preferably the Houston Rockets. He goes to Houston where he teams up with Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. When Drexler retires the Rockets bring in Scotty Pippen. Not only are Olajuwon, Drexler, and Pippen all-stars but they are on the NBA’s 50 greatest players list. At least LeBron, DWade, and Bosh played out their contract and joined up as free agents. Barkley demanded trades and threatened to retire unless he got his way. He also has issues with the Heat’s big 3 predicting the Heat winning championships. Barkley proclaimed that it was the Suns’ Destiny to win the NBA Championship. Well we don’t know how the Heat’s predictions will work out, but we know that Michael Jordan stole your “destiny”.
Guess who I was referring too isn't obvious at all is it:laugh:

So >>>dude<<< can you really read what you just wrote above and say there's not hate in what you wrote. Seriously your a hater and that's not the type of people I wanted viewing this thread. All I wanted was for people to watch the video and have a good laugh and your twisting it into...

Well I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish really?!?

Good luck though hope you figure it out and win the battle of whatever your trying to win.

All the best,

Ghettosean

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=mrs rose;17092900]
Guess who I was referring too isn't obvious at all is it:laugh:

So >>>dude<<< can you really read what you just wrote above and say there's not hate in what you wrote. Seriously your a hater and that's not the type of people I wanted viewing this thread. All I wanted was for people to watch the video and have a good laugh and your twisting it into...

Well I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish really?!?

Good luck though hope you figure it out and win the battle of whatever your trying to win.

All the best,

Ghettosean
:facepalm: point is im a female..
also how can charles speak or joke about something he has done.
thats the point but i guess u missed it #sorry

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE=ghettosean;17093095]
:facepalm: point is im a female..
also how can charles speak or joke about something he has done.
thats the point but i guess u missed it #sorry
Ummmmmmmmmm so your saying that Chuck has gone to the podium after every regular season game?!?

I don't remember that so you might have to clarify what your trying to say. Gender aside your just continuing to spew hate. I'll be the adult here and I apologize for calling you dude I can see how that's super offensive.

Learn to laugh once in a while even at stuff like that you'll live longer ;)

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=mrs rose;17093122]
Ummmmmmmmmm so your saying that Chuck has gone to the podium after every regular season game?!?

I don't remember that so you might have to clarify what your trying to say. Gender aside your just continuing to spew hate. I'll be the adult here and I apologize for calling you dude I can see how that's super offensive.

but what i do remember is this...
What he hates the Heat for, is exactly what he’s done in his career, but nobody ever calls him on it. When he couldn’t win a championship with Philadelphia he demanded a trade. He goes to Phoenix where he joins up with 2 other all-stars in Kevin Johnson and Dan Majerle. When he doesn’t win there he threatens to retire unless the Rockets trade him to contender, preferably the Houston Rockets. He goes to Houston where he teams up with Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. When Drexler retires the Rockets bring in Scotty Pippen. Not only are Olajuwon, Drexler, and Pippen all-stars but they are on the NBA’s 50 greatest players list. At least LeBron, DWade, and Bosh played out their contract and joined up as free agents. Barkley demanded trades and threatened to retire unless he got his way. He also has issues with the Heat’s big 3 predicting the Heat winning championships. Barkley proclaimed that it was the Suns’ Destiny to win the NBA Championship

^ all of this is what im referring too.
ok this is a seperate issue but its on the same subject his HATE FOR MIAMI.
thats what get me, i can take a joke if it is valid, but to continue to take shots at the heat . why

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=ghettosean;17093160]

but what i do remember is this...
What he hates the Heat for, is exactly what he’s done in his career, but nobody ever calls him on it. When he couldn’t win a championship with Philadelphia he demanded a trade. He goes to Phoenix where he joins up with 2 other all-stars in Kevin Johnson and Dan Majerle. When he doesn’t win there he threatens to retire unless the Rockets trade him to contender, preferably the Houston Rockets. He goes to Houston where he teams up with Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. When Drexler retires the Rockets bring in Scotty Pippen. Not only are Olajuwon, Drexler, and Pippen all-stars but they are on the NBA’s 50 greatest players list. At least LeBron, DWade, and Bosh played out their contract and joined up as free agents. Barkley demanded trades and threatened to retire unless he got his way. He also has issues with the Heat’s big 3 predicting the Heat winning championships. Barkley proclaimed that it was the Suns’ Destiny to win the NBA Championship

^ all of this is what im referring too.
ok this is a seperate issue but its on the same subject his HATE FOR MIAMI.
thats what get me, i can take a joke if it is valid, but to continue to take shots at the heat . why
LOL... Do you notice that almost every post that you make included the word >>>Hate<<< not to say that they are hateful posts. Ok lets say you're correct then what does Kenny Smith >>HATE<<< about the heat and please remember that he does have a ring. Cause this is all about hating the heat and not joking about the obvious right?!?

Can't wait to hear the answer to this one :laugh:

Supreme LA
03-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Why so much hate for Charles?? He is only speaking the truth and so is Kenny

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Why so much hate for Charles?? He is only speaking the truth and so is Kenny
Dude some of the responses I'm getting here are ridiculous... They made a joke like get over it people.... SERIOUSLY!!!

I posted a joke and a few select heat fans are taking this way out of whack!

LAUGH PEOPLE LAUGH IT WAS A JOKE!!! They made a joke... ha ha get it!

I'll defend there comments to all comers!!!

Haters be hatin!!

Supreme LA
03-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Dude some of the responses I'm getting here are ridiculous... They made a joke like get over it people.... SERIOUSLY!!!

I posted a joke and a few select heat fans are taking this way out of whack!

LAUGH PEOPLE LAUGH IT WAS A JOKE!!! They made a joke... ha ha get it!

I'll defend there comments to all comers!!!

Haters be hatin!!

Seriously, it was just a joke and the total truth I might add. That's why people love about Charles. You get the truth always with him uncensored. They can say what they want about his personal life but the man was spot on and so was Kenny. Do they really need a press conference after every game?? While people are taking shots at Kobe for shooting baskets after a game and calling him an attention whore, he is doing his job and what he is paid to do. Lebron just likes talking about himself, especially in 3rd person (********), and now Wade enjoys playing the role of the victim after every loss.

I understand why a lot of Heat fans are sensitive but they really should understand that the Team and the fans really brought this on themselves before the season started.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Seriously, it was just a joke and the total truth I might add. That's why people love about Charles. You get the truth always with him uncensored. They can say what they want about his personal life but the man was spot on and so was Kenny. Do they really need a press conference after every game?? While people are taking shots at Kobe for shooting baskets after a game and calling him an attention whore, he is doing his job and what he is paid to do. Lebron just likes talking about himself, especially in 3rd person (********), and now Wade enjoys playing the role of the victim after every loss.

I understand why a lot of Heat fans are sensitive but they really should understand that the Team and the fans really brought this on themselves before the season started.
Yeah I get it too (as to why heat fans are sensitive about this) but I'm forcing them to make sense out of their arguments cause what I'm reading from them just isn't making sense. From my original post when I started this thread I tried to calm tensions of heat fans by saying you beat LA the other night so try to have a sense of humor about the whole thing but most can't for some reason.

I love Chuck for the same reasons he speaks the truth and very blunt about it "No censorship" like many analysts out there. I respect him for that and I'm sure he knew he might get a tiny flack about what he said but everything he said was true so I ain't gonna hate the man for that.

If people are making fun of Kobe for practicing after the game then all I can say is they aren't true basketball fans kodos to people like him and Ray Allen for always trying to get to that next level in there game.

P.S

I'll also mention that I am a Kobe hater but got to respect the mans game! right now he's focused on his team and ballin not the media.

HuRRiCaNeS324
03-12-2011, 07:23 PM
ghettosean, you need to stop being a peace maker and commenting on every ****ing post, thank you. ;)

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 07:30 PM
ghettosean, you need to stop being a peace maker and commenting on every ****ing post, thank you. ;)
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!

I'm just here saying it how it is... Nothing wrong with that! If you got a problem about it well.

Keep hatin :mad:

Jahari Kavi
03-12-2011, 07:51 PM
lol the fact that so many people hate the Heat is great for basketball...even if you hate the Heat with all of your ancestors spirits, you cannot deny that having a team with 3 of the biggest names in the game is good for basketball because it

a.)causes the people who dislike them to tune into their games and watch everything to do, waiting for them to fail

b.) fires up their opponents every night

c.) makes fans come out to road arenas

d.) makes other superstar players want to team up with other superstars

Lebron going to the Heat will prove to be great for his personal career and the NBA, unlike a lot of the morons who think otherwise....I personally love it, I mean for God sakes there is beef on this website everyday with Heats vs. Bulls, Lakers, and Celtic fans haha....IT'S GREAT!!!...keep arguing, keep tearing one another down, keep the low blows coming!!!! This is the NBA not the YMCA youth league where young boys take turns providing the team with snacks and juice following the game.... this is what it's all about....LET THE SHOW ROLL ON!!!!!

mrs rose
03-12-2011, 07:57 PM
lol the fact that so many people hate the Heat is great for basketball...even if you hate the Heat with all of your ancestors spirits, you cannot deny that having a team with 3 of the biggest names in the game is good for basketball because it

a.)causes the people who dislike them to tune into their games and watch everything to do, waiting for them to fail

Lebron going to the Heat will prove to be great for his personal career and the NBA, unlike a lot of the morons who think otherwise....I personally love it, I mean for God sakes there is beef on this website everyday with Heats vs. Bulls, Lakers, and Celtic fans haha....IT'S GREAT!!!...keep arguing, keep tearing one another down, keep the low blows coming!!!! This is the NBA not the YMCA youth league where young boys take turns providing the team with snacks and juice following the game.... this is what it's all about....LET THE SHOW ROLL ON!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
lebron decision alone had more viewers than the WORLD CUP.

the opening night between the celtics and the heat was the MOST IN NBA HISTORY..

Jahari Kavi
03-12-2011, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=mrs rose;17093122]

lol, man...the NBA is a business....love them or hate them, the Heat make podium visits after each game for business reasons....people watch to love them, hate them, criticize them, etc...the point is "they watch".....all the people who hate the Heat in this thread contribute to the grand objective of this business scheme......this is why I think Barkleys comments and all this bickering back and forth is hilarious.....

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 08:00 PM

Good post again heat fans this exactly coincides with what the thread is about. I don't remember the name of this thread being "Heat fans glorify themselves"

LOL.

Seriously learn to take a joke.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=ghettosean;17093160]

lol, man...the NBA is a business....love them or hate them, the Heat make podium visits after each game for business reasons....people watch to love them, hate them, criticize them, etc...the point is "they watch".....all the people who hate the Heat in this thread contribute to the grand objective of this business scheme......this is why I think Barkleys comments and all this bickering back and forth is hilarious.....
LOL... I agree but I guess that heat fans making hateful comments about non-heat fans falls within their business plan as well.

I too find this hilarious that is why I'm replying to these posts.

Very entertaining!

P.S

Please read the beginning of the thread --> Mrs.Rose started with the hating not the majority as your trying to state.

Jahari Kavi
03-12-2011, 08:05 PM
This has been the best NBA season in some time....especially since the Rockets aren't doing anything special (which sometimes causes the season to suck a lil bit)......there are great stars, great teams, and great rivalries.......I'm glad the Knicks are good again, I'm glad Lebron and Wade don't have to play with Mo Williams and Tito, I'm glad Phil Jackson takes shots at the Heat crying, I'm glad Barkley is a bitter hater who acts like the Heat ran train on his grandmother..........this is fun times....enjoy it while you can

Jahari Kavi
03-12-2011, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Jahari Kavi;17094305]
LOL... I agree but I guess that heat fans making hateful comments about non-heat fans falls within their business plan as well.

I too find this hilarious that is why I'm replying to these posts.

Very entertaining!

P.S

Please read the beginning of the thread --> Mrs.Rose started with the hating not the majority as your trying to state.

It's all good man....there are teams I hate with a passion......the Heat aren't one of them because I've always liked Wade, Bosh, and James but I can understand why people hate them...I can also understand the Heat fans who defend them..........it's all great as long as you'll don't murder one another in cold blood.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 08:09 PM
This has been the best NBA season in some time....especially since the Rockets aren't doing anything special (which sometimes causes the season to suck a lil bit)......there are great stars, great teams, and great rivalries.......I'm glad the Knicks are good again, I'm glad Lebron and Wade don't have to play with Mo Williams and Tito, I'm glad Phil Jackson takes shots at the Heat crying, I'm glad Barkley is a bitter hater who acts like the Heat ran train on his grandmother..........this is fun times....enjoy it while you can
I'm a Raptors fan and were not doing anything for the next few years but I like how your saying that Charles is hating. He just stating the obvious and saying why are they going up after every game and turned it into a joke. Anyways I guess you get the business but I'm just not getting the part on people calling Charles a hater and please don't forget Kenny made the exact same comments and no one is commenting on him.

Chuck is the easier target to call a hater for most haters I guess.

hate hate hate hate hate hate:mad:

Jahari Kavi
03-12-2011, 08:13 PM
LOL, Chuck is a hater....some of his critiques are valid, but he has had some disdain for Kobe and now the Heat....it's Chuck being Chuck though, so I don't mind it....he's always been great for basketball on and off the court......

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Ok I have to laugh at this because it's the truth!:laugh2:

I'll have to agree!

marlinsfan24
03-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Hate or love the Heat, the Heat games have been some of the most watched games this season.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Hate or love the Heat, the Heat games have been some of the most watched games this season.
No one has debated that once in this thread?!? Though your correct but this thread was really meant to show everyone a video so they can have a few laughs but it somehow got blown out of proportion.

Just wanted to share laughs :)

OaklandsFinest
03-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Charles is a hater.... Sometimes he calls it like it is, but with the heat he has just come across as a bitter *****. He's acting like he didnt play with Dr. J and Moses and couldnt win a ring, or like he didnt play wit Marlje, KJ, and couldnt win, or that he didnt try and join forces with Pippen, Hakeem, Drexler, to win with the Rockets. I loved Charles as a player, but when it comes to the Heat he's a bitter ******.

OaklandsFinest
03-12-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm a Raptors fan and were not doing anything for the next few years but I like how your saying that Charles is hating. He just stating the obvious and saying why are they going up after every game and turned it into a joke. Anyways I guess you get the business but I'm just not getting the part on people calling Charles a hater and please don't forget Kenny made the exact same comments and no one is commenting on him.

Chuck is the easier target to call a hater for most haters I guess.

hate hate hate hate hate hate:mad:

The difference is Charles hated from the moment the three signed up with Miami, where Kenny was just like good for the heat.. This is just one of the million shots Chuck has tried to shoot the Heat's way.

ghettosean
03-12-2011, 08:36 PM
The difference is Charles hated from the moment the three signed up with Miami, where Kenny was just like good for the heat.. This is just one of the million shots Chuck has tried to shoot the Heat's way.
I agree he took some shots at the heat but just remember that Kenny and Charles made there comments together and about the same subject and common you have to admit it's true... LOL

Punk
03-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Charles never hated the Big 3. He hated LeBron's Decision and the fact he joined a team instead of being a leader of a team since he isn't past his prime yet.

Lakergirl24
03-12-2011, 10:58 PM

Exactly. I think it was obvious how much this team craves attention when they held a championship celebration in Miami before the season even started. And how does one claim they are going to win over 7 championships before they even practiced together. Hmmm, that 5 game losing streak seemed like karma to me. All they do is whine when they lose. I personally prefer watching a humble team like the Bulls.

John Walls Era
03-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Well I'm not going to take a person who feels bad for Charlie Sheen seriously... why feel bad for a Winner.

D Roses Bulls
03-13-2011, 02:19 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

lebron is a class act a ringless tool

fixed