PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Heat and PSD

YMCMB Loyalty
03-11-2011, 09:32 PM
ive been a guest of this site for a few months now, and ive finally decided to make an account so i can join in this discussion with you fellas

im just wondering one thing, im trying not to be a troll or anything, but i have a serious question and i hope its ok for me to ask it:

why is it that when someone makes a thread about the miami heat, and talks about like they lost a game or something, or talks about lebron or wade or bosh after they lost a game. and they post a legit topic, and it turns into a hate thread and the creator gets in some kind of trouble or something, just because there are heat fans on the forum

yet when someone makes a thread about the cavaleers and their 26 game losing streak, and says the suck, or are trash, it is treated as a joke?

but if its a thread stating the heat or some other team, its somehow taken as a serious thing aand that person gets in trouble??

i dont get it, like people can make other threads about other teams, say the cavs, timberwolves, etc, and say they suck, or make a thread about kwame brown

but as soon as someone makes a thread about lebron and says hes overated, its closed or something?

i hope i dont get in trouble for asking, and im not trying to flame, but i jus would like to know, thanks

sorry btw if i offended anyone, thx

210Don
03-11-2011, 09:33 PM
lil wayne is trash

YMCMB Loyalty
03-11-2011, 09:35 PM
lil wayne is trash

is this not baiting,lol?

Avenged
03-11-2011, 09:39 PM
^ No.

But don't create these types of threads, nothing good will come out of it and it really has nothing to do with basketball. Thanks.