PDA

View Full Version : Bulls become first team to clinch division; secure 1st Central title since Jordan era

turnaround3
03-09-2011, 11:30 PM
With their 101-84 drubbing of Michael Jordan's Bobcats, followed by an Indiana Pacer loss to Minnesota a little over an hour later, the Chicago Bulls have nailed down their first Central Division championship in 13 years, their previous reign having last come with Michael Jordan at the helm.

Like all 5 of their other previous division titles, that one was accompanied by a larger banner eventually hanging from the United Center rafters.

One other thing worth noting, the Bulls are undefeated within their division at 12-0, with 4 games remaining before season's end. Should they win those contests, they will become the first team in the modern era to run the table entirely within their own division.

First ones in, last ones out?

Only time will tell.

bulls_world23
03-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Bulls Forum my friend

asandhu23
03-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Bulls Forum my friend

upgrade to pro today

turnaround3
03-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Bulls Forum my friend

It's there already. They're the first team in basketball to nail down their division. It's March 9th. I'd say it's pretty relevant league news. If one of the mods disagrees so be it, but it seems pretty forum-worthy to me.

BigCityofDreams
03-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Congrats to the Bulls

bulls_world23
Your right. Gooooo Bulls

Bulls_fan90
I love our division. Thanks for leaving Lebron.

Bullsfan22
That's nice but our division is ****ing horrible.

Cullksinikers
03-09-2011, 11:46 PM
:drunk:

Awesome.

turnaround3
03-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Oh yeah let's be clear...

The Central after the Bulls is nothing short of atrocious. That said, locking down a division on March 9th is still pretty ****ing sweet.

And one of the Pacers/Bucks is gonna go to the playoffs too. So take that for what it's worth.

Mane
03-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Congrats to the bulls. It's pretty good to lock the division up this early, although their division is in shambles..

D Roses Bulls
03-09-2011, 11:52 PM
I know the division isnt great, but the bulls could be the first team in NBA history to go undefeated in their own division as well.

commonsense12
03-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Your division is terrible.

Congrats on beating really bad teams to win your division lol. You could be .500 and still win it

D Roses Bulls
03-09-2011, 11:55 PM

Congrats on beating really bad teams to win your division lol. You could be .500 and still win it

another bitter knicks fan...... have fun in 6th place, dont let philly catch you

KnicksR4Real
03-09-2011, 11:56 PM
great who the **** cares about the bulls stop spamming the nba forum for **** sake. i hate it when us knick fans do it too. it needs to stop

KnicksR4Real
03-09-2011, 11:57 PM
another bitter knicks fan...... have fun in 6th place, dont let philly catch you

watch out dude, were up 2-0 in the season series. dont talk your game if you have none:facepalm:

KH12
03-09-2011, 11:57 PM
:smoking:

heathonater
03-09-2011, 11:59 PM
they got a shot at catching boston for the number one seed in the east. that would be huge for them to wrap up home court in the east since they are really good at home.

D Roses Bulls
03-09-2011, 11:59 PM
watch out dude, were up 2-0 in the season series. dont talk your game if you have none:facepalm:

congrats, but whos in 6th place and whos in second? thats what i thought. i feel sorry for some of the good knick fans on here who have to deal with people like you.

JerseysFinest
03-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Congrats to Chicago, let's hope they go all the way.
Oh and btw, if D-Rose doesn't win MVP, somethings wrong in the NBA

Cullksinikers
03-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Well, to top this off, let's have Rose win MVP, catch Boston and clinch the #1 seed, and a deep, deep run in the playoffs.

Slimsim
03-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Indiana is pretty decent

magichatnumber9
03-10-2011, 12:13 AM
You know I love the fact I don't have to go to the Bulls forum every day anymore, it's delivered straight to the NBA forum. Look I know it's not all Bulls fans so I'm gonna bounce.

DwayneMVPwade
03-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Bulls and Lakers in the finals

tbone2171
03-10-2011, 12:27 AM
ah Bulls forum...

ichitownclowni
03-10-2011, 12:40 AM
hell yes

PurpleJesus28
03-10-2011, 12:44 AM
granted we're in a turrible division, still impressive. at least it shows we go out and take care of business and beat the teams we're supposed to.

six
03-10-2011, 12:46 AM
Even in a bad division, going undefeated is amazing.

Bears99
03-10-2011, 12:46 AM
gonna sweep our division too

soundjunkies2
03-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Although they're in the worst division in Basketball it's still impressive.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Wheres all the people that picked the Bucks to win the Central?

nickdymez
03-10-2011, 02:15 AM

Hater

xxcubs22xx
03-10-2011, 03:11 AM

:laugh2:

doing this: :hide:

When it's all said and done, its still setting a record(s) in NBA History, so you can argue the "sh1tty division" point all you want, but to win every single game is impressive nonetheless, and is a testament to the hard work that all of the Bulls players have put in. 4 Months ago if someone said the Bulls would hit 3 or 2 seed they would get scolded on this forum. But it's happened. COY and MVP candidates have risen as well. I always had faith in this roster up and down, and we really have dominated more than most expected us to.

DoJoTheSlasher
03-10-2011, 03:42 AM
Worst division in basketball.....

That said, I think that Bulls vs. Mavs could be a Finals matchup even though I still fully believe the Lakers are up for a 3peat.

flclfanman
03-10-2011, 04:43 AM

On the ESPN forums eating crow :nod:

bklynny67
03-10-2011, 05:55 AM
not really impressive. the next best team is TEN games under .500.... thats why they've clinched already, Bulls fans stop thinking they are the greatest team in the league.

its MUCH more impressive that the Spurs already clinched a playoff spot in a conf with TEN teams at .500 or better. imagine if they were in a division like the Bulls, they woulda clinched long time ago.

D1JM
03-10-2011, 06:01 AM
not really impressive. the next best team is TEN games under .500.... thats why they've clinched already, Bulls fans stop thinking they are the greatest team in the league.

its MUCH more impressive that the Spurs already clinched a playoff spot in a conf with TEN teams at .500 or better. imagine if they were in a division like the Bulls, they woulda clinched long time ago.

no ****. but you dont understand because you didnt hear in the preseason that the bucks were way better than the bulls.

JDMVP
03-10-2011, 06:28 AM
Man that was really nice to see CHICAGO win a division title since that certain 23 was there.

Evolution23
03-10-2011, 09:01 AM

quiet down mr feeny. the knicks are gona whipe the bulls again in the playoffs like we did twice already.

BALLER R
03-10-2011, 09:52 AM
i would love to see a bulls lakers final

effen5
03-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Brb getting swept by the cavs

:laugh:

Greet
03-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Worst division in the NBA

Shmontaine
03-10-2011, 10:11 AM
quiet down mr feeny. the knicks are gona whipe the bulls again in the playoffs like we did twice already.

are the knicks falling to 7th or 8th??? i thought a knicks fan would have more faith in their team... good luck getting out of the first round...

nycericanguy
03-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Congrats to CHI... but really they clinched this months ago, no other team in that division will even come close to sniffing .500. 37 wins would have done the trick.

nycericanguy
03-10-2011, 10:15 AM

haha, i didn't pick them to win the division but I did have them as the #6 seed... i thought they'd win 44-46 games..:o

I had CHI at around 55 wins, looks like they will surpass

they fell off hard!

Greet
03-10-2011, 10:16 AM
are the knicks falling to 7th or 8th??? i thought a knicks fan would have more faith in their team... good luck getting out of the first round...

He really thinks the Knicks could beat a healthy bulls team :laugh:

Knickrocketsfan
03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
the bulls are in the weakest division in the east. So really not that impressed

Nino Brown
03-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Haters:People that make up reasons to hate certain people just because they aren't as wealthy or successfull as them.

You aren't doing something right if you don't have haters.

Thought I'd just give everyone that tidbit today. With that being said regardless of a crappy division, players are still in the nba for a reason and on any given night a team could be beaten:

example: Cavs vs Celtics this season?

effen5
03-10-2011, 10:46 AM
the bulls are in the weakest division in the east. So really not that impressed

Yeah but if the knicks were in the division, they wouldn't have clinched yet, more importantly, they wouldn't have an undefeated record against the division because they already have three losses against the cavs.

nycericanguy
03-10-2011, 10:50 AM
He really thinks the Knicks could beat a healthy bulls team :laugh:

Dude of course they can... since when did CHI become absolutely invincible? :facepalm:

Obviously CHI is a better team and they have had a great season and I give them props, I mean they really have played well. but a team with Amare, Melo, & Billups certainly can pull off an upset. I mean NY is going to win somewhere around 45 games, but if this team had been together all season they are easily a 52-55 win team.

Team*Chicago
03-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Even though this belongs in the Bulls forim but this thread was made to rub this into the people's face that thought the Bucks were going to win the central division.

justinnum1
03-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Everyone in that division other than chicago is horrible, this isnt surprising

ChitownSports16
03-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Yeah but if the knicks were in the division, they wouldn't have clinched yet, more importantly, they wouldn't have an undefeated record against the division because they already have three losses against the cavs.

Lets what this knick fan has to say about this... lol you gotta love these knicks fans.

Heat fans or Knicks fans?

Heat!

29$JerZ
03-10-2011, 12:38 PM
I know the division isnt great, but the bulls could be the first team in NBA history to go undefeated in their own division as well.

Now that's something amazing

I knew Chicago would easily win their division because of LeBron leaving Cleveland. That division as a whole is pretty sad.

Congrats to Chicago though, having an amazing year.

bulls_world23
03-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Worst division in the NBA

Didn't the knicks get swept by the cavs? :shrug:

tdunk21
03-10-2011, 01:20 PM
good work chicago

ghettosean
03-10-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm not even a bulls fan but guys this is overkills... Knicks fans need to take it easy... Bulls are the 1st to clinch the playoffs in there division I consider that nba forum worthy.

Haters need to stop hating I'm sure both of these teams will meet up in the playoffs you can have a verbal battle then.... Aiiight!

ChitownSports16
03-10-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm not even a bulls fan but guys this is overkills... Knicks fans need to take it easy... Bulls are the 1st to clinch the playoffs in there division I consider that nba forum worthy.

Haters need to stop hating I'm sure both of these teams will meet up in the playoffs you can have a verbal battle then.... Aiiight!

Thank you and to all nonhaters!!

ChitownSports16
03-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Well I'll take that back.

Thanks to all you haters too.

Pierzynski4Prez
03-10-2011, 01:51 PM
You guys do realize that Effen is not a Knicks fan?

Confusious
03-10-2011, 01:53 PM
**** division or not (and it is), this is a great achievement for the Bulls who have endured ****** records for too long.

Knicks fans think their team is back. Nets fans think so too now. No. The Bulls are back, *****es.

Atticus Finch
03-10-2011, 01:55 PM
I think it's even more amazing that Cleveland hasn't been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet.

But seriously congrats Bulls, I hope they run the table in their division. And I hope for the sake of all NBA fans we get to watch another Boston-Chicago playoff series.

Tarheels23
03-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Seems like every time the Bulls fart or cough a discussion is made about them.

This means nothing. Divisions in the NBA mean nothing. Its not a big deal that the Bulls won the worst division in the association.

But congrats to the Bulls i guess?

JordansBulls
03-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Central has some talent. T-mac, Ben Wallace, Baron Davis, Danny Granger, Andrew Bogut.

redwhitenblue
03-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Did I miss something? Knicks and Heat fans complaining about Bulls threads in the NBA forum?

Really? I really don't see tons of threads about them.

RZZZA
03-10-2011, 05:22 PM

no, it just seems that way to people who hate the bulls. Any thread thats made about them is automatically too many threads about them.

Tarheels23
03-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Central has some talent. T-mac, Ben Wallace, Baron Davis, Danny Granger, Andrew Bogut.

You are kidding....right?

no, it just seems that way to people who hate the bulls. Any thread thats made about them is automatically too many threads about them.

Who said I hate the Bulls?
But maybe you are right, it may only seem that way because a lot of the Heat/Celtics/Magic discussion have to do with competition against the Bulls

Raps08-09 Champ
03-10-2011, 05:30 PM
:clap:

Though that division is fairly weak.

cubswin25
03-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Obviously CHI is a better team and they have had a great season and I give them props, I mean they really have played well. but a team with Amare, Melo, & Billups certainly can pull off an upset. I mean NY is going to win somewhere around 45 games, but if this team had been together all season they are easily a 52-55 win team

I still think with Melo/Billups all year they have trouble winning 50 games. Remember they had guys performing very well that they traded away. Right now you have a small sample size to compare it with. A guy like Billups isn't always gonna to play at the level the Knicks have seen thus far. Also don't forget how well Felton was playing and even Chandler. As for beating the Bulls in the playoffs? Well I can see why Knicks fans would want to have hope. But defense wins in the playoffs. The Bulls defense will contain those players and the Knicks defense won't be able to shut down

nycericanguy
03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
I still think with Melo/Billups all year they have trouble winning 50 games. Remember they had guys performing very well that they traded away. Right now you have a small sample size to compare it with. A guy like Billups isn't always gonna to play at the level the Knicks have seen thus far. Also don't forget how well Felton was playing and even Chandler. As for beating the Bulls in the playoffs? Well I can see why Knicks fans would want to have hope. But defense wins in the playoffs. The Bulls defense will contain those players and the Knicks defense won't be able to shut down

NY is 6-3 since the trade, with 2 loses that really should have been wins against CLE.

Billups hasn't even played the lat 4 games. NY is still 3-1 in those games.

Chandler & Felton playing well before the trade??? What???...lol they played well for a while but toward the deadline Chandler & Felton played horribly and admitted it was a distraction.

This team even through all this has an outside shot at 47-50 wins THIS season, you're telling me through a whole season without all those trade distractions and with time to practice they would'nt win 50? come on now...

I give respect to CHI, but you are just trying to clown on NY out of hate here because everything you said is either false or just opinion.

cubswin25
03-10-2011, 08:02 PM
NY is 6-3 since the trade, with 2 loses that really should have been wins against CLE.

You can't say they should have been wins against the Cavs. Because the Knicks lost to the Cavs before the trades and to their share of bad teams this year.

Billups hasn't even played the lat 4 games. NY is still 3-1 in those games.

Who did they beat though? A terrible Jazz team, that traded away their best player and lost their coach? A Grizzlies teams without their best player? The only good team they beat was the Hawks and they have really struggled lately. They have lost 9 of 13, so a lot of teams are beating them right now. I know the Knicks can only play the teams on their schedule. But I don't see wins over top contenders here, besides the Heat, and the Blazers beat them too recently. Nobody is expecting the Blazers to get out of the first round of the playoffs either.

Chandler & Felton playing well before the trade??? What???...lol they played well for a while but toward the deadline Chandler & Felton played horribly and admitted it was a distraction.

Felton slowed down a little, but he was still playing better then Billups before the trade. The guy averaged 17/9 on the Knicks this season. So you can't pretend the Knicks didn't get very good production out of that PG spot. While Billups was only 16.5/5 with the Nuggets, but in his five games with the Knicks he has been on fire at 23.3 PPG and 6 AST. Billups numbers will come back to earth, and overall he will probably be less productive then Felton. Because even in Feltons worst month with the Knicks in January he was still 15.5 PPG and 8.7 AST. Would you rather have that or 16 and 5 like Billups has put up with the Nuggets? Also Chandler still averaged 16 PPG for the Knicks and Gallinari averaged 16 PPG for the Knicks. So when they downgraded at PPG and gave up more scoring then they got back(Melo averages around 25 PPG), without improving defensivly. Well then how the heck did they get a lot better? Yes I understand Melo is a game changer type player, so that might be worth a few extra wins during the regular season. But overall the Knicks didn't get a lot better and also lost some size. They might get more wins, because they have a go to guy who can score the ball late in games. While the other guys before were just scorers and not always guys you can could count on late. So before the deal I saw the Knicks as a 43-44 win team, and if they had all those guys all year maybe 48-50 win team. But 53-55 is a bit on the high end, and I think you will see why over the next month or so. Melo will have games when he doesn't show up like in Denver and once Billups comes back he's gonna start having some off nights as well.

This team even through all this has an outside shot at 47-50 wins THIS season, you're telling me through a whole season without all those trade distractions and with time to practice they would'nt win 50? come on now.

I'm sorry but they have no chance to win 50 this season, they will not play that well. I understand the excitement after a big trade and winning a little more then you did before. But you also gotta keep in mind that they will likely also take a step back at some point too. Right now they haven't beaten anybody to make me believe they are a 50 plus win team. That said, they could still change my opinion if they start playing better. A will admit that win vs the Mavs tonight would surprise me.

I give respect to CHI, but you are just trying to clown on NY out of hate here because everything you said is either false or just opinion.

I have no hate for the Knicks. Yes I know we were big rivals in the 90s, but too be honest the Bulls usually came out on top of those match ups. So it's no reason for me to say I hate those Knicks, and actually I think it's good for the NBA for the Knicks to be good again. I'm just going off the stats. Along with my honest opinion that I don't think the Knicks could beat the Bulls in the playoffs. Which is because they aren't gonna play defense, and don't have a big man inside. Am I wrong to feel that way? Are the Knicks a good defensive team? Do they have a big man who is gonna stop Rose from driving to the lane? Or someone to stop Boozer from scoring in the playoffs. Is Melo gonna play lock down defense on Deng? While on the other side of the ball the Bulls have one of the best defense in the league. The Knicks players won't be able to score on them, with the Bulls at top of their game. Guys like Deng/Brewer can somewhat contain Melo, and the Bulls can put guys like Noah/Asik on Amare to annoy him as well.

nycericanguy
03-10-2011, 08:42 PM
^ lol dude they won in MIA, in ATL and in MEM... and in case you didn't notice with or without Gay MEM has been one of the hottest teams in the NBA. And Z-bo is their best player. They also had a 10 point lead in ORL without billups but ended up losing a close one.

And thats only over 9 game stretch.

and no Felton was not playing better than Felton... thats insane. Felton put up numbers becuase he took a TON of shots, but he was very inefficient.

your entitled to your opinion, but you're just coming across as a hater TBH

bmd1101
03-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Oh yeah let's be clear...

The Central after the Bulls is nothing short of atrocious. That said, locking down a division on March 9th is still pretty ****ing sweet.

And one of the Pacers/Bucks is gonna go to the playoffs too. So take that for what it's worth.

Cuz the Pacers 27-37, and the Bucks 25-38 records make it that much more difficult? lol

cubswin25
03-10-2011, 09:00 PM
^ lol dude they won in MIA, in ATL and in MEM... and in case you didn't notice with or without Gay MEM has been one of the hottest teams in the NBA.

Again not impressed, the Grizzlies still aren't very good especially not with Gay. Yeah I know they had some good wins lately but they are still the 8th seed in the West. Heat are struggling right now and lost to the Blazers in Miami too. Are they a top contender? Plus like I mentioned the Hawks are struggling badly right and playing bad basketball everyone is beating them. Again if they show they could beat the Spurs, Celtics, Mavs, Bulls, Magic, Thunder or even Heat or Hawks when they weren't in a stretch of playing terrible basketball. Then get excited, right now you got wins over either average or struggling teams. Like I said, beat the Mavs tonight with them coming off a tough loses. Then maybe I'll start to change my tune on the Knicks. But right now it's very little to be impressed about, I could have saw a similar outcome to these group of games even if they didn't make the trade.

They also had a 10 point lead in ORL without billups but ended up losing a close one.

They still lost, does it matter if they lead at some point in the game? You are getting way too excited over these games. They have not been impressive that's for sure.

and no Felton was not playing better than Felton... thats insane. Felton put up numbers becuase he took a TON of shots, but he was very inefficient.

Felton is a 42 percent shooter and averaged 14 shots per game with the Knicks. Billups was a 44 percent shooter with the Nuggets and averaged around 11 shots per game. So was Billups more efficiecnt? Sure but you can't just ignore the 4 more AST per game either. Overall the numbers show that Felton was better

your entitled to your opinion, but you're just coming across as a hater TBH

I'm not a hater, just disagree that the Knicks are that good right now and I don't think they have proved anything. Besides the fact that they are a good/average team that have beat other good or average teams or got some close wins against struggling good teams. While losing to a good team(that was actually playing well), and having two crappy loses against the Cavs.

cubswin25
03-15-2011, 11:03 PM
You can't say they should have been wins against the Cavs. Because the Knicks lost to the Cavs before the trades and to their share of bad teams this year.

Who did they beat though? A terrible Jazz team, that traded away their best player and lost their coach? A Grizzlies teams without their best player? The only good team they beat was the Hawks and they have really struggled lately. They have lost 9 of 13, so a lot of teams are beating them right now. I know the Knicks can only play the teams on their schedule. But I don't see wins over top contenders here, besides the Heat, and the Blazers beat them too recently. Nobody is expecting the Blazers to get out of the first round of the playoffs either.

Felton slowed down a little, but he was still playing better then Billups before the trade. The guy averaged 17/9 on the Knicks this season. So you can't pretend the Knicks didn't get very good production out of that PG spot. While Billups was only 16.5/5 with the Nuggets, but in his five games with the Knicks he has been on fire at 23.3 PPG and 6 AST. Billups numbers will come back to earth, and overall he will probably be less productive then Felton. Because even in Feltons worst month with the Knicks in January he was still 15.5 PPG and 8.7 AST. Would you rather have that or 16 and 5 like Billups has put up with the Nuggets? Also Chandler still averaged 16 PPG for the Knicks and Gallinari averaged 16 PPG for the Knicks. So when they downgraded at PPG and gave up more scoring then they got back(Melo averages around 25 PPG), without improving defensivly. Well then how the heck did they get a lot better? Yes I understand Melo is a game changer type player, so that might be worth a few extra wins during the regular season. But overall the Knicks didn't get a lot better and also lost some size. They might get more wins, because they have a go to guy who can score the ball late in games. While the other guys before were just scorers and not always guys you can could count on late. So before the deal I saw the Knicks as a 43-44 win team, and if they had all those guys all year maybe 48-50 win team. But 53-55 is a bit on the high end, and I think you will see why over the next month or so. Melo will have games when he doesn't show up like in Denver and once Billups comes back he's gonna start having some off nights as well.

I'm sorry but they have no chance to win 50 this season, they will not play that well. I understand the excitement after a big trade and winning a little more then you did before. But you also gotta keep in mind that they will likely also take a step back at some point too. Right now they haven't beaten anybody to make me believe they are a 50 plus win team. That said, they could still change my opinion if they start playing better. A will admit that win vs the Mavs tonight would surprise me.

I have no hate for the Knicks. Yes I know we were big rivals in the 90s, but too be honest the Bulls usually came out on top of those match ups. So it's no reason for me to say I hate those Knicks, and actually I think it's good for the NBA for the Knicks to be good again. I'm just going off the stats. Along with my honest opinion that I don't think the Knicks could beat the Bulls in the playoffs. Which is because they aren't gonna play defense, and don't have a big man inside. Am I wrong to feel that way? Are the Knicks a good defensive team? Do they have a big man who is gonna stop Rose from driving to the lane? Or someone to stop Boozer from scoring in the playoffs. Is Melo gonna play lock down defense on Deng? While on the other side of the ball the Bulls have one of the best defense in the league. The Knicks players won't be able to score on them, with the Bulls at top of their game. Guys like Deng/Brewer can somewhat contain Melo, and the Bulls can put guys like Noah/Asik on Amare to annoy him as well.

Hmmm well I guess I was right.

grayski
03-16-2011, 01:05 AM

This means nothing. Divisions in the NBA mean nothing. Its not a big deal that the Bulls won the worst division in the association.

But congrats to the Bulls i guess?

Now, how about #1 in the Eastern Conference!:clap::clap::clap:

RZZZA
03-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Bulls fans too scared to make a thread about this, lol, the Bulls haters will be all up our ***.

but yay for Bulls, we got the 1st seed! in a division that has the Celtics and the Heat (and to a lesser extent, the Magic) that's really something. We coming baby!

John Walls Era
03-16-2011, 01:21 AM
Their team is great, but their division is horrid.

effen5
03-16-2011, 01:23 AM
If the Knicks were in the Central division, they would have 5 losses to the Cavs and Pacers lol.

You can rip on the central division all you want, but going undefeated is still very difficult.

turnaround3
03-16-2011, 02:27 AM
Yeah the division is great, but that's already been taken care of.

Not the division. Not the division.

Not the division.

We talkin bout conference.

D1JM
03-16-2011, 02:40 AM
people keep sleeping on us and i hope they do it during playoffs too

shep33
03-16-2011, 04:32 AM
From a Lakers fan great job Bulls!!! :clap:

We have the same blood... we come from the same Philineage

JordansBulls
03-16-2011, 10:55 AM
Now, how about #1 in the Eastern Conference!:clap::clap::clap:

We still need to have a better record than Boston. They play tonight and with a win are back in front of us.

koreancabbage
03-16-2011, 11:06 AM
haha you guys play in a crappy division, thats why you clinched so soon. But still they are playing amazing basketball and beginning to see why Rose should be the regular season MVP. never really liked Rose cuz he was overrated the last couple of years and the constant talk of him by the bulls fans on this forum. (you guys were annoying about this topic for the last two years lol)

Now, this year, he is the best PG and the MVP of the 2010-2011 season. Without Rose on that team, they are hopeless.