PDA

View Full Version : Henry Bibby " Zach Randolph is BEST POWER FORWARD IN THE NBA"

KnIckNy212
03-09-2011, 11:04 PM
I thought Henry Bibby was a smart guy. I know Randolph is his guy but how could you say that with a straight face, I guess he doesnt know of Amar'e Stoudemire, Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge, Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, etc. Come on Henry Bibby your better than that

210Don
03-09-2011, 11:05 PM
lmao

PLAYERS FAN
03-09-2011, 11:07 PM
I thought Henry Bibby was a smart guy. I know Randoplh is his guy but how could you say that with a straight face, I guess he doesnt know of Amar'e Stoudemire, Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge, Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, etc. Come on Herny Bibby your better than that

He's better than Gasol this year.

Hawkeye15
03-09-2011, 11:08 PM
mmmkay

Jewelz0376
03-09-2011, 11:08 PM
eh he's a coach on the grizz isn't he?? So it's not to surprising he'd say that...I bet Popp would say Manu is the best sg...Brooks would say Durant is the best sf, etc....

MiamiWadeCounty
03-09-2011, 11:10 PM
eh he's a coach on the grizz isn't he?? So it's not to surprising he'd say that...I bet Popp would say Manu is the best sg...Brooks would say Durant is the best sf, etc....

While I think Lebron is so much better, saying Durant is better than LBJ is very reasonable compared to Z-Bo and Gasol, Duncan, and Dirk along with Aldridge who has been elite this yr.

Hellcrooner
03-09-2011, 11:12 PM
nvm i thought it was mike bibby who talked not his dad

MrfadeawayJB
03-09-2011, 11:15 PM
I am a grizz fan and i think this is BS....but as one poster said he is a grizz coach and i guess thats why he said it...Randolph is a top 10 pf imo and doesnt get the recognition he deserves, but to say he's the best...come on now

Jewelz0376
03-09-2011, 11:17 PM
While I think Lebron is so much better, saying Durant is better than LBJ is very reasonable compared to Z-Bo and Gasol, Duncan, and Dirk along with Aldridge who has been elite this yr.

that wasn't really my point.....how bour Rivers saying Pierce is the best sf??...that better?

drobe86
03-09-2011, 11:20 PM
I thought Henry Bibby was a smart guy. I know Randolph is his guy but how could you say that with a straight face, I guess he doesnt know of Amar'e Stoudemire, Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge, Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, etc. Come on Herny Bibby your better than that

Z-Bo is right up there with all the guys you named. I'm not sure about him being better than Amare, Aldridge, or Dirk. But he's easily top 3, but doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves. Dude should be a perennial all star but they took Duncans 13 and 9 over Z-Bo 20 and 12 lol... Z-Bo is one of the most underrated players in the NBA...

AI4MVP
03-09-2011, 11:23 PM
and i guarantee if u put zbo on a contender then alot of people would be saying the same thing

godolphins
03-09-2011, 11:28 PM

Your sig is super gay :puke:

Back on topic: Randolph is not the best power forward in the NBA at all

Jewelz0376
03-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Z-Bo is right up there with all the guys you named. I'm not sure about him being better than Amare, Aldridge, or Dirk. But he's easily top 3, but doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves. Dude should be a perennial all star but they took Duncans 13 and 9 over Z-Bo 20 and 12 lol... Z-Bo is one of the most underrated players in the NBA...

I agree with this...he may not be the scorer guys like Ald and Amare are put ZBo still gets around 20 a game and is one of the best rebounders in the league..his D could obviously be better tho

Hellcrooner
03-09-2011, 11:30 PM
and i guarantee if u put zbo on a contender then alot of people would be saying the same thing

if he was in a contender one of this two things would happen.

1 His numbers drop down to 14 ppg and 8 rpg in 30 minute per game or less.

2 His numbers dont drop and due to his ball hogging the team stops being a contender,

THE MTL
03-09-2011, 11:37 PM
I say Zach Randolph is just as good on the offensive end as anyone else at PF.

He is a Top 5 PF in my book if u ask me.

1. Amare
2. Dirk
3. Gasol
4. Randolph
5. Griffin

danniboi168
03-10-2011, 12:13 AM
yeah hes really good, but best? nah please.

Storch
03-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Maybe he's just trying to motivate randolph?

Mishmin
03-10-2011, 12:29 AM
He's def not the best, but playing great ball. Z-Bo playing defense!!! a new day has dawned.

Mplsman
03-10-2011, 12:36 AM
I thought Henry Bibby was a smart guy. I know Randolph is his guy but how could you say that with a straight face, I guess he doesnt know of Amar'e Stoudemire, Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge, Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, etc. Come on Herny Bibby your better than that

^Wow no Kevin Love on your list? He just broke a 35 year old record tonight with 52 straight double doubles. Love is arguably the best PF in the NBA. But, I guess 21 and 16 is no big deal.

Crackadalic
03-10-2011, 12:37 AM
He's good but not the best

AddiX
03-10-2011, 12:48 AM
^Wow no Kevin Love on your list? He just broke a 35 year old record tonight with 52 straight double doubles. Love is arguably the best PF in the NBA. But, I guess 21 and 16 is no big deal.

He's also the only player in the NBA who can talk without moving his mouth.:D

mzgrizz
03-10-2011, 12:56 AM
He's good but agree not the best; certainly ONE of the best

THE MTL
03-10-2011, 12:57 AM

What u dont realize is that, his team has NO OTHER good rebounders which does inflate his numbers slightly (im not knocking the guy's hustle though).

And his 21ppg 16rpg is PURE empty stats. In this double-double stretch....how many games has his team won??? 5?

They are the second WORST team in the league. The Wizards are better and have FARRRRR less talent on their team!

Im not saying go out and be undefeated. But at the same time, having a man that puts up 21ppg 16rpg....and ur team is the 2nd worst in the NBA leaves me very skeptical.

You dont get Top 5 consideration from me until you add some W's.

allSUAVE
03-10-2011, 12:59 AM
A Major Disrespect to Amar'e Stoudemire

THE MTL
03-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Amare is the BEST PF in the NBA! You can argue Dirk, but Amare has been doing his thing with a less talented team.

Nabeshin
03-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Didn't we trade him for a 7th rounder and a bag of oranges a few years back ?
The guy was a cancer and top five PF...No.

allSUAVE
03-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Amare is the BEST PF in the NBA! You can argue Dirk, but Amare has been doing his thing with a less talented team.

Yup and Steve Nash said Amare is the best player he has ever played with ..and he did help him get two MVP's with that unstoppable PnR

baghdadbob
03-10-2011, 01:12 AM
No wonder his son hates him.

Nabeshin
03-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Amare is in his prime, and Dirk is still an excellent player, and even as a Knick fan I do not like to compare the pair. Both are just qaulity, and both have had good teams built around them whether it be Dallas or Phoenix. To bad Dallas could not beat a lesser sqaud in Miami a few years back in the finals, and for the the Suns...well they never got that far.But bother players had solid players around them.

NYtilIdie
03-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Thats funny of him to say, especially after Amare outplayed him tonight.

redsox0717
03-10-2011, 01:22 AM
If he played for a team like the Lakers, the fans and the media would lick Z-Bo's nuts

lvlheaded
03-10-2011, 01:36 AM
While I believe Amar'e is the best PF in basketball right now, we as Knick fans should leave it out of a thread that isnt directly about Amar'e. If we dont, we are just asking to get ripped on.

That said...Henry Bibby :facepalm:

John Walls Era
03-10-2011, 01:39 AM

Being the best and being on a contender is correlated. Theres a reason why his teams don't make the playoffs.

Mplsman
03-10-2011, 03:26 AM
What u dont realize is that, his team has NO OTHER good rebounders which does inflate his numbers slightly (im not knocking the guy's hustle though).

And his 21ppg 16rpg is PURE empty stats. In this double-double stretch....how many games has his team won??? 5?

They are the second WORST team in the league. The Wizards are better and have FARRRRR less talent on their team!

Im not saying go out and be undefeated. But at the same time, having a man that puts up 21ppg 16rpg....and ur team is the 2nd worst in the NBA leaves me very skeptical.

You dont get Top 5 consideration from me until you add some W's.

We are the youngest team in the league. If we were in the east we would have more wins. The Knicks have 2 max superstars and are the 6th seed in the east. Explain to me that. The knicks record wouldn't even grab a playoff spot in the west. And for what I do understand is that Kevin Love is in his first year starting, is only 22 years old, and breaking records that have been standing since before he was even born. Kevin Love averages more rebounds than Amare and Melo put together. Amare has 500 rebs Love has over a 1000. While still putting up 21 ppg.

Take off your hater goggles and show some respect. Nobody on the planet is doing what Kevin Love is doing. Nobody can rebound at his rate.

Amare and Melo I guarantee would talk with high respects of Kevin Love along with any other NBA player. They know what's up, but I guess some ppl just don't.

DoJoTheSlasher
03-10-2011, 03:39 AM

Amare is good, probably top 3 PF but he is not better than Dirk. Dirk has carried a franchise for 10 years and counting and Dirk is still in his prime. Until Dirk starts declining, he is still the best PF in the game.

1. Dirk Nowitzki
2. Pau Gasol
3. Amare Stoudemire
4. Tim Duncan
5. Kevin Garnett
6. Carlos Boozer
7. Al Horford
8. Zach Randolph
9. Blake Griffin (Next year he will be higher up)
10. Chris Bosh

Z-Bo is good but he has been traded (3 times I think) for expirings. Obviously something isn't working out. I hope he has found a home in Memphis, they really need him. He is top 10 PF and I would put him at about 7 or 8.

JiffyMix88
03-10-2011, 03:51 AM
the heat are still the best team in the east right now

JiffyMix88
03-10-2011, 03:52 AM
If he played for a team like the Lakers, the fans and the media would gobble Z-Bo's nuts

fixed

Randy West
03-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Not the best but in the top 5-7 is not too shabby.

When he plays hard on both ends of the floor he is just as good as any of those other guys imo.

Raph12
03-10-2011, 04:04 AM

Wow, can't believe you just said that...

Jewelz0376
03-10-2011, 04:07 AM
Amare is good, probably top 3 PF but he is not better than Dirk. Dirk has carried a franchise for 10 years and counting and Dirk is still in his prime. Until Dirk starts declining, he is still the best PF in the game.

1. Dirk Nowitzki
2. Pau Gasol
3. Amare Stoudemire
4. Tim Duncan
5. Kevin Garnett
6. Carlos Boozer
7. Al Horford
8. Zach Randolph
9. Blake Griffin (Next year he will be higher up)
10. Chris Bosh

Z-Bo is good but he has been traded (3 times I think) for expirings. Obviously something isn't working out. I hope he has found a home in Memphis, they really need him. He is top 10 PF and I would put him at about 7 or 8.

Better not let the Klove groupies on this site see this list...

DoJoTheSlasher
03-10-2011, 04:11 AM
Better not let the Klove groupies on this site see this list...

I actually did forget him for a second and he is a great player. It's just that he hardly translates those stats into wins; HARDLY. He is the best rebounder in basketball and he arguabley is top 10 in PF but he just doesn't strike me as a STAR. I know Griffin hasn't really led his team to success but he is better than Love in every aspect of the game except rebounding and 3 point shooting and Love didn't develop a 3 point shot till this year and Griffin is an elite rebounder as well. It is easier to build around Griffin than it is Love. Much easier.

That said, I am not bashing Love as he does deserve to be an all star.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-10-2011, 06:13 AM

:facepalm: