PDA

View Full Version : What NBA stars have stayed with one team but never won a championship?

Atticus Finch
03-09-2011, 04:58 PM
With all of the talk of player loyalty and franchise tags in the NBA, I began to wonder how many NBA players played their entire careers with one team but never actually won a championship. As of right now all I can come up with is John Stockton, Reggie Miller, and Elgin Baylor. Who are some other players in NBA history that meet the criteria?

JordansBulls
03-09-2011, 05:27 PM
With all of the talk of player loyalty and franchise tags in the NBA, I began to wonder how many NBA players played their entire careers with one team but never actually won a championship. As of right now all I can come up with is John Stockton, Reggie Miller, and Elgin Baylor. Who are some other players in NBA history that meet the criteria?

Stockton, Reggie, Baylor are the guys that come to mind for me.

THE MTL
03-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Well, I would say Ewing meets the criteria cause he was traded in the twilight of his career.

totheights
03-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Dirk?

AntiG
03-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Well, I would say Ewing meets the criteria cause he was traded in the twilight of his career.

Doesn't count... otherwise you can throw Karl Malone, Chris Mullin and several others in there.

gaughan333
03-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Dirk?

He was traded on draft night. Don't know if that counts

Atticus Finch
03-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Dirk?

Dirk is still playing, which means he can still win a championship and can still leave Dallas before his days are over.

Kobes a Killer
03-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Reggie Miller and Stockton are the ultimate loyal players