PDA

View Full Version : The Heat should look into trading Wade or lebron for Howard next year

Gibby23
03-09-2011, 01:15 PM
If Howard wants out next year, the Heat need to be all over it. Trade Lebron or Wade for Howard. The Heat keep one of them and add the best big man in the game.

I would keep Wade because he is the Miami Heat. This would also take a ton of pressure off Bosh because Howard can defend any bigman in the NBA and is a great rebounder. it also gives them a true back to the basket player.

iggypop123
03-09-2011, 01:16 PM
the magic would probably hold off on a trade like that and just take bynum or something else. their ego wouldn't allow them to hand a title to miami an in state rival

JordansBulls
03-09-2011, 01:17 PM
If Howard wants out next year, the Heat need to be all over it. Trade Lebron or Wade for Howard. The Heat keep one of them and add the best big man in the game.

I would keep Wade because he is the Miami Heat. This would also take a ton of pressure off Bosh because Howard can defend any bigman in the NBA and is a great rebounder. it also gives them a true back to the basket player.

They would probably need to trade Lebron and Bosh for Howard and Arenas.

BigCityofDreams
03-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Wouldn't that be a panic move

bulldog312
03-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Can't Lebron or Wade opt out the year after that though? So what would the point be?

Gibby23
03-09-2011, 01:20 PM

Lebron is the best player in the NBA, a 1 for 1 swap would work, unless Orlando is stupid.

kntresistheheat
03-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Bosh for Howard maybe, but would we trade 2 of the top 5 players in the league?? If Orlando know they are going to lose Howard then trade him and get something in return. When its all said in done, We will be fine.

bulls_world23
03-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Lebron for D.Will and B.Lopez

JordansBulls
03-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Lebron is the best player in the NBA, a 1 for 1 swap would work, unless Orlando is stupid.

It would work but Lebron isn't going to go there if they have no big men. If Orlando lost Howard they have no bigs at all.

JordansBulls
03-09-2011, 01:27 PM

This is probably the most likely type of deal.

Gibby23
03-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Bosh for Howard maybe, but would we trade 2 of the top 5 players in the league?? If Orlando know they are going to lose Howard then trade him and get something in return. When its all said in done, We will be fine.

Nobody is taking Bosh for Howard. the magic can get a better offer than Bosh, but not a better offer than Lebron. They probably wont even take Wade because he will be 30 next year.

Mile High Champ
03-09-2011, 01:31 PM

A Lopez-Bosh front court I bet is the answer the heat need.. Imagine how brutal the defense would be between the two.

nycericanguy
03-09-2011, 01:32 PM
It would work but Lebron isn't going to go there if they have no big men. If Orlando lost Howard they have no bigs at all.

Does Lebron have a no trade clause i don't know about? I'm pretty sure he has an opt-out after 4 years but thats it.

dhopisthename
03-09-2011, 01:32 PM
the magic would do that trade reagardless of whether or not howard was going to leave.

Can't Lebron or Wade opt out the year after that though? So what would the point be?

they have 3 years after this one before they can opt out

MFFL==FML
03-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Brendan Haywood + Jason Terry for Howard! :D (not a chance it happens :( )

Kidd/Barea
Beaubois/Butler
Stojakovic/Marion
Nowitzki/Mahinmi
Howard/Chandler

:D:D:D This is a better inside out team than the already constructed Magic team. lol

PurpleJesus28
03-09-2011, 01:39 PM
A Lopez-Bosh front court I bet is the answer the heat need.. Imagine how brutal the defense would be between the two.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

didn't someone just post an article about how D12 said he wants to stay in orlando? aren't they in the same division too? magic fans are saying its highly unlikely they trade D12 (if they would) to someone in the eastern conference, let alone the same division

Gibby23
03-09-2011, 01:42 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

didn't someone just post an article about how D12 said he wants to stay in orlando? aren't they in the same division too? magic fans are saying its highly unlikely they trade D12 (if they would) to someone in the eastern conference, let alone the same division

If they are trading him and you get Lebron offered to you, you do it no matter what division you are sending him to.

allSUAVE
03-09-2011, 01:42 PM
I would do it ..because I kno I would get a whole lot of value for one of them ..that can build a complete team ..they are toooo similar .they have no bench production ....I will seriously consider trading one forreal..!

allSUAVE
03-09-2011, 01:46 PM

I would do tis trade ..and make Lebron suffer in NJ

Kenny Powders
03-09-2011, 01:47 PM
How many times has Howard stated he was staying? How come this type of horseshit only happens in the NBA. People are dying for their next big story. Its worse then a soap opera.

Cubsfan365
03-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Every team in the NBA should look into trading for Dwight Howard.

bulls_world23
03-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Or Lebron for CP3 and Okafor

rapjuicer06
03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
dwight would have to do a S&T with someone, and i don't think he'd do it with the heat if bosh and lebron were leaving. so he'd say no to that. THEN he'd be completely offended by Orlando and would either just say screw you guys for disrespecting me and just sign with someone else, or try to screw orlano over in a trade.

Gibby23
03-09-2011, 01:58 PM

That would work.

Jonathan2323
03-09-2011, 01:58 PM
LeBron and Wade are not getting traded. Now Bosh is a different story, but they can still turn it around this year.

Jewelz0376
03-09-2011, 01:59 PM
I really doubt Mia would admit to the Wade/Lebron experiment being a failure that soon...unless something crazy happens next season like they fall 5 or 10 games below .500...and even then I still have doubts

Pierzynski4Prez
03-09-2011, 01:59 PM

This is probably the best deal they could go for, and I bet Prokohrov would take it.

allSUAVE
03-09-2011, 02:00 PM
D will and brook Lopez is a better deal..brook is younger and better..nobody wants okafor contract

sf-fanatic
03-09-2011, 02:03 PM

The grammar is kinda funky, but what I'm getting from this sentence is Bosh is a top 5 player in the league, which is incorrect.

The-Human-Cigar
03-09-2011, 02:04 PM

1. The Heat need to keep LeBron and sure as hell keep Wade.
2. Get rid of Bosh, maybe injury prone Haslem as soon as he's healthy again.
3. Convince some team to take the aforementioned players...
4. Yes, get a dominant BIG man to help down low. That is the problem.
5. Don't let "super friends" make upper management decisions on creating a team. There is a reason players play and management choose players with which to build balanced and effective teams.

AntiG
03-09-2011, 02:04 PM
or just not panic and work on acquiring a good center.

Steelers23_06
03-09-2011, 02:06 PM
lol will everyone chill its 5 games. i like that they are having to face hardships before the playoffs. teach them how to dig deep. find their weaknesses and improve them. playing under pressure. and if you expected them to come out and beat teams with chemistry like the spurs, celtics, and bulls thats crazy. Their half court defense i would give a D. Its horrible and the only reason they get a D is because they have LeBron and Wade. They dont have chemistry yet. Be patient it hasnt even been a season. But trading LeBron or Wade is just ludicrous. I would never want to trade one of those two they are friends and are great at attacking. Bosh will learn the system just give him time. Worse comes to worse if this season doesnt work dont make a trade get a new coach. a proven coach try the team out and then if it doesnt work next season you have two seasons under your belt under two different systems and you can better choose which one of the big 3 is the most expandable.

Raph12
03-09-2011, 02:11 PM
No chance the Magic trade Dwight to Miami for anyone besides Lebron and it wouldn't happen because Lebron won't want to play for Orlando, unless they talk about him opting out the next season for sure... DECISION 2.0 lol.

Steelers23_06
03-09-2011, 02:13 PM
also their are a lot of big men free agents: dalembert, oden, randolph(thats a stretch lol), ming, tyson chandler, troy murphy i dont want him and didnt when the celtics got him)
and if we get one of those bigs bosh can play more of his style and when that happens i guarentee all of you bosh doubters will love him. one thing i can see since he's been here is he's emotional and wants to give his all. i feel like everyone including himself is putting too much pressure on themselves. they just need to wuit looking at it like a job and just have fun and ball up you know?

mohye
03-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Orlando would never do a straight up trade for either Lebron or Wade for D12... in this league you dont trade a big for a small no matter what especially the best center in the league....

smith&wesson
03-09-2011, 02:16 PM
thats insane. you dont trade wade or lebron. you trade bosh. bosh & haslem & miller for paul milsap and al jeff.

then miami would be solid.

tbomlad
03-09-2011, 02:18 PM

This would be an extremely smart move for Miami.

ElMarroAfamado
03-09-2011, 02:19 PM
as long as teams let Lebrick run the offense and not play the traditional Sf role...THe Heat nor any other team that he plays for will ever win a championship.

I mean I dont think i have ever seen the guy run a set play...all he does eeeeverytime is take the ball up court, dribble call for a screen, try to drive around his man and if there is help he passes it out ....or he tries to dribble around his man without a screen and if he cant layup or dunk he passes it out....eh

ElMarroAfamado
03-09-2011, 02:20 PM
And you trade Lebrick take his jumpshot less talents to Orlando...he would be their problem then

DaBUU
this is an interesting scenario

Gibby23
lol will everyone chill its 5 games. i like that they are having to face hardships before the playoffs. teach them how to dig deep. find their weaknesses and improve them. playing under pressure. and if you expected them to come out and beat teams with chemistry like the spurs, celtics, and bulls thats crazy. Their half court defense i would give a D. Its horrible and the only reason they get a D is because they have LeBron and Wade. They dont have chemistry yet. Be patient it hasnt even been a season. But trading LeBron or Wade is just ludicrous. I would never want to trade one of those two they are friends and are great at attacking. Bosh will learn the system just give him time. Worse comes to worse if this season doesnt work dont make a trade get a new coach. a proven coach try the team out and then if it doesnt work next season you have two seasons under your belt under two different systems and you can better choose which one of the big 3 is the most expandable.

Thers is no system. It is the same as the cavs system last year, but Lebron had big men who would move without the ball and make cuts to the basket. Bosh doesn't do that.

Lakerhead4ever
03-09-2011, 02:23 PM
never thought i would hear trading lebron or dwade. wow

i think u guys are asking too much from this team. we all seen what they can do but yet ur not giving them a chance to grow

its been less than a yr since they came together, i KNOW u guys didnt think they were going to go undefeated, and have a perfect season with no d0wnfalls did u?? smh

Steelers23_06
03-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Thers is no system. It is the same as the cavs system last year, but Lebron had big men who would move without the ball and make cuts to the basket. Bosh doesn't do that.

but is that lebron or bad coaching? look at the way kobe played with and without phil. same with jordan. a great coaches utilizes his teams talents and makes great players play into "team ball". im not sayin spo is bad he just has a ways to go in a short period of time. but one thing i do know is that these hardships are what make great coaches. like im saying just let season pan out before we start even think about trades.

TO to the CHI
03-09-2011, 02:57 PM
thats insane. you dont trade wade or lebron. you trade bosh. bosh & haslem & miller for paul milsap and al jeff.

So you are going to swap out the team's best defensive big and two others to bring in two undersized front court players, neither of whom is good on defense and one who can only be useful with the ball in his hands? Sounds like a great plan. I hate the Heat and I really hope that they do this.

also their are a lot of big men free agents: dalembert, oden, randolph(thats a stretch lol), ming, tyson chandler, troy murphy i dont want him and didnt when the celtics got him)
and if we get one of those bigs bosh can play more of his style and when that happens i guarentee all of you bosh doubters will love him. one thing i can see since he's been here is he's emotional and wants to give his all. i feel like everyone including himself is putting too much pressure on themselves. they just need to wuit looking at it like a job and just have fun and ball up you know?

Is flopping a style? All kidding aside, his style doesn't work well with James and Wade because he is a jump shooting big. His jumper from 15-18 feet is not a great complement to two perimeter guys.

It's been about 60 games. After James predicted titles every year. The five games is only the tip of the iceberg. And it is more how they are losing rather than the fact of the losses. Crying after games. Blowing 20 point leads. Blaming each other. Blaming the coach. Choking down the stretch. The Heat will be scary to anyone playing them in the playoffs, but any Heat fan who is not at all concerned is an idiot.

but is that lebron or bad coaching? look at the way kobe played with and without phil. same with jordan. a great coaches utilizes his teams talents and makes great players play into "team ball". im not sayin spo is bad he just has a ways to go in a short period of time. but one thing i do know is that these hardships are what make great coaches. like im saying just let season pan out before we start even think about trades.

Btw, I see that you are the rare Steelers/Heat fan. Nice.

knicksfan42
03-09-2011, 03:08 PM
D-Wade for CP3, Okafor, and Ariza.

Madtown22
03-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Heat are falling apart, love it

Hitman21
03-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Hasnt howard stated multiple times that he doesnt want to leave?

Flash3
03-09-2011, 03:36 PM

the thing is bosh's stock is really low right now to the point jazz wouldnt want to do this trade.

and i personally dont want to get rid of haslem

John Walls Era
03-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Lebron for Dwight is fair. I doubt it will hapPen though

uprightciti
03-09-2011, 03:52 PM
howard is gonna stay put

he has seen what kind of damage the rumors can have on people

the heat got what they wanted now they must pay the price

there best bet would be to look for more complementary players in free agency or fire erik

Geargo Wallace
03-09-2011, 03:57 PM
would LeBron subject himself to playing with Turkodoodoo

midwestmadman
03-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Dwight really wants to come play in Detroit, that Eminem / Chrysler / Superbowl commerical has him all fired up to come here. He even said we would take vet min salary and come off the bench to play with such a great calibur or players. I am also still hungover bc today is my day off.... :)

JerseysFinest
03-09-2011, 04:24 PM
If anything, Riley needs to implement the Seven Seconds or Less offense with Spo, because both LeBron and Wade are terrific finishers, and are most certainly unstoppable attacking the basket. Get the defensive rebound, run, score, rinse, wash, repeat. Also, out of the 3, I believe Bosh would be dealt, and I would need Houston's fans input on this deal because I'm not sure if Houston would do it, but it is a great return for Miami:
Chris Bosh & Dexter Pittman and cash considerations for Luis Scola, Jordan Hill, Terrence Williams, and Brad Miller
Houston receives a top 10 power forward to team up with Martin and Lowry and he returns back to his home state (maybe some home cooking will help him?), and the Heat get a very talented 4 who does everything and good young talent in Hill and Williams for depth, and a solid back-up in Miller. Don't know how realistic it is from Houston's standpoint though.

shep33
03-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Orlando won't trade him to another team in the east, let alone Miami.

Chill_Will_24
03-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Trade either of them for Blake Griffin and Kaman. I know LA loves Griffin but getting the best player in the league is a no brainer...

JerseysFinest
03-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Would the Clippers give up Blake Griffin for LeBron James? (It may sound silly to some, but I'm serious)

Big2win
03-09-2011, 04:47 PM
I don't think the solution is to trade any of the big 3 for Miami, I think they need to get rid of coach Spo. He has not been coaching that long to handle the pressure or egos that comes with that team. There are some quality, and proven coaches who currently have no team. I think of coaches like Larry Brown, Jerry Sloan could be interested in the challenge, Jeff Van Gundy could create a comfortable offensive set for the big 3, Pat Riley is an obvious choice, also Brian Shaw has been Phil Jackson's understudy of the triangle offense for many years, which could produce many wins for the Heat if they convert to that offense. Any one of these coaches can strategically mesh this talent.

king james
03-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Nobody is taking Bosh for Howard. the magic can get a better offer than Bosh, but not a better offer than Lebron. They probably wont even take Wade because he will be 30 next year.

name a realistic deal that the magic could get that's better than them getting a guy that avg 20 and 10 as the main man on the raps. Even on this team he's avg 18 and 8. He's only 26.

Gibby23
03-09-2011, 04:55 PM
name a realistic deal that the magic could get that's better than them getting a guy that avg 20 and 10 as the main man on the raps. Even on this team he's avg 18 and 8. He's only 26.

Bosh is trash, you can tell by watching him. Even with the Raps, he scored alot, so does Brags. he still cant play D and is a 6'10" jump shooter.

flclfanman
03-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Would the Clippers give up Blake Griffin for LeBron James? (It may sound silly to some, but I'm serious)

They'd have a meeting for sure but the BLakeshow would probably stay in LA

BRICKCITYPIMP12
03-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Trade james...WADE = HEAT.

Shmontaine
Orlando won't trade him to another team in the east, let alone Miami.

^ this.. you never see superstars traded within the same division... at least i haven't..

footballer2369
How about Bosh, Pittman and picks in stead.

flclfanman
03-09-2011, 05:03 PM
How about Bosh, Pittman and picks in stead.

WHO? That'll be ORL's response.

mrblisterdundee
03-09-2011, 05:07 PM
It wouldn't work. They'd have to trade LeBron, which isn't happening. Last I checked, Dwayne Wade's the older, less talented one.

Chill_Will_24
03-09-2011, 05:16 PM
It wouldn't work. They'd have to trade LeBron, which isn't happening. Last I checked, Dwayne Wade's the older, less talented one.

Last time i checked Wade has the ring... and dont get it twisted. Ask ANYONE in MIA who they love most out of the three and the answer will always be Wade. Hes absolutely idlozed over there. If they trade one it should be Lebron

Double_R
03-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Several have said it, but this is by far the dumbest thread ever... The Magic would never ever ever ever trade DH to their division rival to make them the best team in the NBA. DH would never be traded in the same conference, let alone in the same division to complete a super team, hahaha GTFO.

JordansBulls
03-09-2011, 05:25 PM
LeBron and Wade are not getting traded. Now Bosh is a different story, but they can still turn it around this year.

Sam Smith actually suggested a Bosh for Ray Felton and Nene.

basketfan4life
03-09-2011, 06:03 PM
not gonna happen, but i bet magic would have a better player but worse team and heat would have a worse player but better team.i don't think wade and james are a good combo and building a team around dwight is much easier than lebron james...

TheDiggler
03-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah, right. Miami trades their two franchise players for D12. :crazy:

Miami should trade Bosh. Not Wade, not BronBron ...

TheDiggler
03-09-2011, 06:32 PM

Sounds great to me.

obcha22
03-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Trade Bosh. James and wade will work it out. Bosh is the odd man right now

AddiX
03-09-2011, 06:46 PM

That would a sick deal for Miami. Nene is killing it this year. Not only does he do the big man role well, he is one heck of a passer.

If this year ends badly, one of the big 3 have to go and considering they all have the same agent it could get messy. Bosh is the obvious choice, but truth is, a lot of teams are probably looking at him and his contract and thinking, nope, don't want him no more.

Kobes a Killer
03-09-2011, 06:47 PM

Sounds like a good trade for both sides. Seems like bosh is better as the #1 guy, Denver already has their PG of the future so they might as well give up Felton for something good

danniboi168
03-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Bosh has to go.

Chi StateOfMind
03-09-2011, 06:57 PM
miami isnt trading lebron or wade maybe bosh since he sucks

idrinkpepsi
03-09-2011, 07:02 PM
When did the NBA forum become the Heat forum? Seriously.

h2r09
03-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Last time i checked Wade has the ring... and dont get it twisted. Ask ANYONE in MIA who they love most out of the three and the answer will always be Wade. Hes absolutely idlozed over there. If they trade one it should be Lebron

season ticket holder since the first year they got shaq.... and i would trade wade 10x out of 10 rather then lebron.

I would trade wade and bosh for howard, nelson, bass and another sg and id do ti immediately.

AddiX
03-09-2011, 07:31 PM
When did the NBA forum become the Heat forum? Seriously.

When the biggest pre-season hyped team in the history of the NBA is on a downward spiral, I would say it's talk worthy.

knicks4life33
03-09-2011, 07:51 PM
I remember in the begining of the season when the heat were 9-8 and i said the heat should trade bosh so they can fill up there team and i gave an example of bosh for marc gasol and mike conley and every heat fan ripped on me .

SteBO
03-09-2011, 08:01 PM
I remember in the begining of the season when the heat were 9-8 and i said the heat should trade bosh so they can fill up there team and i gave an example of bosh for marc gasol and mike conley and every heat fan ripped on me .
I would've jumped on that immediately, mainly because I like Marc Gasol.

JordansBulls
03-16-2011, 03:15 PM
miami isnt trading lebron or wade maybe bosh since he sucks

No he doesn't. He is an allstar. Dude was 4th in PER last year.

Dade County
03-16-2011, 03:33 PM
ONCE AGAIN:

The only player you can trade LBJ for is Wade and vice versa; and we got them both DISCOUNTED!!!

If Pat wants Howard, he will get him... Bring in a team or two in the trade, send Bosh and fillers (drafts picks and young talent).

Smh at you all....... :facepalm:

NO.