PDA

View Full Version : Why do people think the Cavs should move, considering this stat..

harm0n1x
03-09-2011, 01:03 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Many people have said the Cavs should be one of many teams to relocate.. So Cleveland isn't a basketball town? And don't give me the BS with season ticket holders who bought last year.. I watch every game and they still fill the Q.. Basketball isn't dead here.

abe_froman
03-09-2011, 01:04 AM
i never heard of anyone saying it,so i'm confused by your question

Swashcuff
03-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Who ever said the Cavs should move?

First I am hearing of this.

GoatMilk
03-09-2011, 01:06 AM
most of that was renewed season tickets before lebron's decision, and cavs fans trying to show they dont care about lebron and will turn out anyways

next year attendance will be down a lot
not saying last, but it'll be down a lot

Chacarron
03-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Same here, never heard anyone say this before.

harm0n1x
03-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Who ever said the Cavs should move?

First I am hearing of this.

I can't point out the thread(s) or posts.. But I've seen many people post about the Cavs being one of the teams that should be moved to Vegas, Seattle, etc..

harm0n1x
03-09-2011, 01:10 AM
most of that was renewed season tickets before lebron's decision, and cavs fans trying to show they dont care about lebron and will turn out anyways

next year attendance will be down a lot
not saying last, but it'll be down a lot

talk around town is even those people who bought those season tickets are selling them off, and they're being purchased. can't believe that I'm the only one who's seen threads or posts about this sort of thing.. not just the cavs, but many small market teams.

Swashcuff
03-09-2011, 01:10 AM
I can't point out the thread(s) or posts.. But I've seen many people post about the Cavs being one of the teams that should be moved to Vegas, Seattle, etc..

I can seriously say that anyone who ever said that was either being a hater, a troll or being sarcastic.

No serious NBA fan would even be serious when saying something so foolish.

JiffyMix88
03-09-2011, 01:38 AM
Is it just me or am I the only person who thinks Cleveland is going to Las Vegas

Game_Over
03-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Is it just me or am I the only person who thinks Cleveland is going to Las Vegas

I would love for a team to move to Vegas but I would prefer the Clippers, we all know LA is Laker country!!

azamat
03-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Who cares? Probably going to be a lockout and Cleveland probably aren't coming close to a championship for another decade

BostonBro9
03-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Who cares? Probably going to be a lockout and Cleveland probably aren't coming close to a championship for another decade

I don't know man.. Harangody and Semih Erden are the next Blake Griffin and Dwight Howard.. Watch out

GoatMilk
03-09-2011, 02:49 AM

definitely just you