PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Round Predicitons

TRF929
03-07-2011, 04:16 AM
If the season ended today, who would you precict to advance in the playoffs and win the title?

WEST

San Antonio
Memphis

Dallas
Portland

LA Lakers
New Orleans

Oklahoma City
Denver

I would choose: San Antonio, Dallas, LA, and OKC in the first round
Then SA over OKC and Dallas over LA in the second, very good series though
Finish with SA over Dallas, I think Dallas will just choke, another good series though

EAST

Boston
Indiana

Chicago
Philadelphia

Miami
New York

Orlando
Atlanta

I would choose: Boston, Chicago, NY, and Orlando in the first rounds
Then Boston over Orlando and Chicago over NY
Finishing with a surprise of Chicago over Boston

San Antonio vs Chicago, very good series but not going to say my pick

D1JM
03-07-2011, 04:19 AM
hmm that miami vs new york would be interesting. also, OKC vs denver :drool:

TRF929
03-07-2011, 04:33 AM

Yes, that NY/Miami game would be intense

Miami doesnt wanna play them in the first round

I just think OKC has to much for the Nuggets to handle, and they'll only get better with Perkins

PrettyBoyJ
03-07-2011, 04:39 AM
If the season ended today, who would you precict to advance in the playoffs and win the title?

WEST

San Antonio
Memphis

Dallas
Portland

LA Lakers
New Orleans

Oklahoma City
Denver

Finish with SA over Dallas, I think Dallas will just choke, another good series though

EAST

Boston
Indiana

Chicago
Philadelphia

Miami
New York

Orlando
Atlanta

No way Dallas is beating LA

TRF929
03-07-2011, 04:59 AM

You never know, they may surprise you. But thats also going on if they have a healthy team

abe_froman
03-07-2011, 05:06 AM
You never know, they may surprise you. But thats also going on if they have a healthy team

its a matchup of two adages that most should follow.dont bet on the mavs in the playoffs and always bet on la in the playoffs

metsfanssince05
03-07-2011, 07:32 AM
right now I'd rather play the heat. were 2-2 vsing them, one was without bosh. but once we find out our cemistry were going to be beastly down the playoffs. We missed 3 games with Chauncey and our back ups did a solid job all games, we never knew Anthony Carter had any thing he has great ****ing defense, so that will help us.

dnewguy
03-07-2011, 09:43 AM
right now I'd rather play the heat. were 2-2 vsing them, one was without bosh. but once we find out our cemistry were going to be beastly down the playoffs. We missed 3 games with Chauncey and our back ups did a solid job all games, we never knew Anthony Carter had any thing he has great ****ing defense, so that will help us.

You do understand that our intensity will match yours come play-offs right? Plus Spo wont be our Coach in the name of JESUS. AMEN.

dnewguy
03-07-2011, 10:01 AM
When all said and done I expect Mia vs Celtics in finals, Lakers vs Spurs

Heat/Spurs in finals

Spurs win title.

Minimal
03-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Believe me Lakers will be in the Finals this year. This is NBA we are talking about.

And it's a great time to discredit Miami as a championship contender. I'm not surprised more and more threads like this come up nowadays on PSD.

Greet
03-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Why wouldn't Miami want to play the Knicks exactly?

The Knicks are basically the same as the heat, just with worse players.

Plus D-Wade always steps it up big come play-off time, something Melo and Amar'e aren't known for.

Being said, if Dirk stays healthy I think that team has a chance to win it all.
Also, I don't think Chicago could beat Orlando/Miami/Knicks/Boston/Atlanta in a 7-game series.

Hustlenomics
03-07-2011, 10:51 AM
inexperienced Chicago takes out Boston in the conference finals? you can't be serious

Minimal
03-07-2011, 11:02 AM
I just wanna ask the OT are you a fan of NY or Chicago?

Slimsim
03-07-2011, 11:22 AM

Plus D-Wade always steps it up big come play-off time, something Melo and Amar'e aren't known for.

Also, I don't think Chicago could beat Orlando/Miami/Knicks/Boston/Atlanta in a 7-game series.

IDK when you have 2 tops scorers and a leader in billups and we would already be the underdogs so there's no pressure. And we already prove we can win in their building and the fact that the NY fan base is bigger in Miami give us some what of a advantage

Trace
03-07-2011, 11:35 AM

Melo has always upped his PER come playoff time and A'mare has been very consistent with his play.

tdunk21
03-07-2011, 11:39 AM

thats what i thought....

Muttman73
03-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Bulls v Lakers in 20 year reunion finals...

But I know that Miami guy is going to jump my **** so...

MeBron and the hankey five sweep the hapless Lakers

Pierzynski4Prez
03-07-2011, 11:56 AM
inexperienced Chicago takes out Boston in the conference finals? you can't be serious

Do you remember 2009 1st round? That was inexperienced Chicago. This year, not so much the same young team anymore.

The Jokemaker
03-07-2011, 12:05 PM
I don't see the Spurs playing the Grizz in the playoffs. I think Grizz will get the Mavs and pull the upset in 7 games.

WCF - Lakers vs Spurs
ECF - Celts vs Bulls

Finals - Bos vs Lakers
Champs - Lakers

towlsmoke420
03-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Bulls vs LA

Celts vs LA

BUlls vs Spurs

Celts vs Spurs

koLohe2133
03-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Celtics vs spurs featuring the best fundamental basketball we have ever seen.

daWINDYCITY
03-07-2011, 12:31 PM

no, its just not going to happen

danniboi168
03-07-2011, 01:12 PM
miami vs new york, les do it!!

Raph12
03-07-2011, 01:24 PM
WEST

San Antonio
Memphis

Dallas
Portland

LA Lakers
New Orleans

Oklahoma City
Denver

I would choose: San Antonio, Portland, LA, and OKC in the first round
Then SA over OKC and LA over Portland in the second
Finish with LA over SA

EAST

Boston
Indiana

Chicago
Philadelphia

Miami
New York

Orlando
Atlanta

Then Orlando over Boston and NY over Chicago
Finishing with Orlando over Chicago

Orlando vs LA rematch (wishful thinking)

JordansBulls
03-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Miami vs NY would be a fun series to watch. Bulls will have a tough team no matter what and a team that could upset us as well.

RZZZA
03-07-2011, 01:33 PM

Call me crazy but I think we have the best chance against you out of anyone in the East

SACNYY
03-07-2011, 01:34 PM
It's gonna end up being LA vs Boston in the finals. I say Lakers in 6

allSUAVE
03-07-2011, 01:48 PM

yesss it would be lml :speechless:

tbomlad
03-07-2011, 01:58 PM

Yeah I agree. NOBODY should be talking about the Knicks getting past the first round. Their two superstars are not top 5 offensively and not top 15 or 20 defensively. Their supporting cast doesn't even compare to that of Orlando, Chicago, or Boston and Miami's big three are head & shoulders above NY's big 2 1/2. NY can win a regular season game against one the elites but not a playoff series. GET REAL!! It's not like the Knicks are going to get to play the Cavs in the first round. OH WAIT, not a good example.

Greet
03-07-2011, 02:03 PM
I could see Orlando making it lol

TRF929
03-07-2011, 03:28 PM
I just wanna ask the OT are you a fan of NY or Chicago?

I'm actually not a fan of either

Trueblue2
03-07-2011, 03:51 PM

Boston doesn't have perk or shaq. Noah and boozer are capable of dominating in the post. They might not have the playoff experience but they have the match up. How far they get in the playoffs depends on how much drose rises to the occasion, yea he's not used to that stage but he's a competitor who's performed really well in big games so far... Idk don't sleep on the bulls just cause the celts have been there before.

JordansBulls
03-07-2011, 03:53 PM

If they get to the Conference Finals I wouldn't say they are inexperienced at that point. Inexperienced is if they met in round 1.

DaBUU
03-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Its going to be the Celtics vs Lakers. Both teams are just lying in the weeds, trying to stay healthy. We all know this.

bovice163
03-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Heat fans still suffering from delusions. I will bet my money on the fact that the finals will be Boston vs LA again this season, with LA triumphing once again over an injured Celtics team that gave up their size for some more athleticism from the wing, and a high post player in Krstic. The only team in the East that might stand a chance against Boston is Chicago, and no that's not me being a homer. Boston will run circles around Miami in the playoffs, they win in a series vs them in 5 or at most 6 games. Even though Boston gave up size this season, they have more than enough to take a Miami team with no reliable bigs and depth to school.

Trueblue2
03-07-2011, 04:06 PM
WCF: lakers v. Spurs
Lakers come out on top in a great series

ECF: Boston v. Chicago
Chicago pulls off the upset and heads to the finals for the first time since Jordan

Finals: gotta go with the lakers, Phil Jackson wins his 12th ring in Chicago where it all started.

And to anyone who says that's a homer pick... Umm who represented the west in the finals the last three years. Yea that's what I thought.

Trueblue2
03-07-2011, 04:06 PM
WCF: lakers v. Spurs
Lakers come out on top in a great series

ECF: Boston v. Chicago
Chicago pulls off the upset and heads to the finals for the first time since Jordan

Finals: gotta go with the lakers, Phil Jackson wins his 12th ring in Chicago where it all started.

And to anyone who says that's a homer pick... Umm who represented the west in the finals the last three years. Yea that's what I thought.

totheights
03-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Call me crazy but I think we have the best chance against you out of anyone in the East

And I think Boston takes out Chicago easily...but talk out on a message board doesn't do much.

It's pretty amazing how a team who has won one playoff series since Jordan left can be so damn cocky.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-07-2011, 04:54 PM
And I think Boston takes out Chicago easily...but talk out on a message board doesn't do much.

It's pretty amazing how a team who has won one playoff series since Jordan left can be so damn cocky.

That has nothing to do with this season. This Bulls team had almost a complete makeover in the offseason and this is by far the best team that has been assembled since the dynasty. Based on how both teams are playing this season, there is nothing that indicates Boston will take out Chicago "easily". If anything it'll be a series like the one from 2 years ago with either team having a shot to come out on top.

Hustlenomics
03-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Do you remember 2009 1st round? That was inexperienced Chicago. This year, not so much the same young team anymore.

yea when you guys had ben gordon, john salmons,kirk, and brad miller and Celtics were without KG. Celtics been through more since then

it's one thing to say the Bulls will definitely beat the Celtics but its ok to think they have a better chance then other teams

Boston doesn't have perk or shaq. Noah and boozer are capable of dominating in the post. They might not have the playoff experience but they have the match up. How far they get in the playoffs depends on how much drose rises to the occasion, yea he's not used to that stage but he's a competitor who's performed really well in big games so far... Idk don't sleep on the bulls just cause the celts have been there before.

not having Perk or Shaq didn't stop the Celtics from having the number 1 record so far this season and Boozer doesn't scare me. Noah is a hustler though that gives his best effort every game

yea they haven't been out the first round in years ..it's disrespect to a team like Boston

rsteeley91
03-07-2011, 05:06 PM
spurs
mavs
lakers
thunder

celts
bulls
knicks
magic

jmcelligott92
03-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah I agree. NOBODY should be talking about the Knicks getting past the first round. Their two superstars are not top 5 offensively and not top 15 or 20 defensively. Their supporting cast doesn't even compare to that of Orlando, Chicago, or Boston and Miami's big three are head & shoulders above NY's big 2 1/2. NY can win a regular season game against one the elites but not a playoff series. GET REAL!! It's not like the Knicks are going to get to play the Cavs in the first round. OH WAIT, not a good example.

The Miami Heat can actually play defense they are nothing like the Knicks, only the fact that they have stars

redwhitenblue
03-07-2011, 05:43 PM
yea when you guys had ben gordon, john salmons,kirk, and brad miller and Celtics were without KG. Celtics been through more since then

it's one thing to say the Bulls will definitely beat the Celtics but its ok to think they have a better chance then other teams

not having Perk or Shaq didn't stop the Celtics from having the number 1 record so far this season and Boozer doesn't scare me. Noah is a hustler though that gives his best effort every game

yea they haven't been out the first round in years ..it's disrespect to a team like Boston
It is not disrespectful to Boston to think Chicago could give them a series and could even win. This isn't a team like NY who hasn't proven their even on the same page. This is a team that statistically is right with BOS (flip-flopping constantly) as #1 defense in the league and who's offense is also right in the same area as Boston's.

Not to mention in the past few matchups, the Bulls have given the Celtics the roughest time of any team (and yes, those teams were different on both sides, but you guys struggled with Rose).

ks32
03-07-2011, 05:52 PM

:confused:

Carmelo is arguably the best scorer in the game, and i know people take PPG like grains of salt on this forum but Amar'e is 3rd in PPG this season.

And I wouldn't say Miami's big three is head and shoulders above NY because Bosh is softer than a soup sandwich. 1-18

SteveNash
03-07-2011, 06:01 PM
San Antonio 4-2
Dallas 4-1
LA Lakers 4-2
Oklahoma City 4-3
Boston 4-0
Chicago 4-1
Miami 4-2
Orlando 4-0

San Antonio 4-1
LA Lakers 4-1
Boston 4-1
Miami 4-1

Lakers 4-1
Miami 4-3

Miami 4-2

Minimal
03-07-2011, 06:05 PM
:confused:

Carmelo is arguably the best scorer in the game, and i know people take PPG like grains of salt on this forum but Amar'e is 3rd in PPG this season.

And I wouldn't say Miami's big three is head and shoulders above NY because Bosh is softer than a soup sandwich. 1-18

What makes you think Melo is a better scorer than LeBron, Wade, Durant or Bryant?
I don't think a guy who averages 1 FGA more than LeBron yet scores 1.1 PPG less than him while averaging .448 FG% (5% less than LeBron) and .329 3PT% is a better scorer.

BostonBro9
03-07-2011, 06:39 PM

WEST

San Antonio
Memphis

Dallas
Portland

LA Lakers
New Orleans

Oklahoma City
Denver

EAST

Boston
Indiana

Chicago
Philadelphia

Miami
New York

Orlando
Atlanta

West:

Spurs
Thunder

Thunder Win with Big men who can compete with Duncan, A Point guard who is Bigger, Tougher and Better then Tony Parker.. and Great Perimeter Defense on Parker/Ginobili and Others. The youth and Speed win the series for the Thunder.

Lakers
Mavs

Lakers Win with a big series from Gasol over Dirk... Ending another promising season for the sad Mavs.

East:

Celtics
Orlando

Celtics win in 6 with a few big games by Howard but enough defense with the limited Shaq, Big Baby and Kristic slowing Dwight down in their wins.

Heat
Bulls

Bulls win in "crushing Series" for the Heat. (Shot at the tearful Miami team) with too much depth and one name: Derrick Rose.

Celtics Beat Bulls in 7

Like someone said earlier in forum, The bulls ARE the biggest threat to Boston... Arguably the only player that can go step by step with Rondo, with the addition of a great shot. The only advantage I give Rondo is the pieces around him and his playoff experience. Garnett Does his Job against Boozer/Noah.. and Big Baby and Shaq help out with the one Garnett doesn't cover... Pierce and Ray Ray do their Job but go through a tough Series.

Thunder Beat Lakers in 7

With the mid-season addition of Perk and other depth at the Big man position...They manage to slow down Gasol and Bynum... Durant keeps up with the scoring of Kobe.. and Westbrook steps up his game to Mega Superstar level building a huge name in this Years Playoffs.

Celtics Beat Thunder in 6

Celtics trade, and then beat Perkins at his own game with the strength of Big Baby, KG and Shaq. The home court advantage of the C's will come into play huge in the series and will crush the close dreams of a early title for Durant crushing his chances of jumping ahead of Lebron as best player in NBA...

As for the idea of the Knicks Big three and the Heat's Big three.... I don't see how you can say the Heat are far and ahead the Knicks new big three.. or the new Big 2 and 1/2 . With the disappointment of Chris Bosh this year.. I don't see how a comparison of Billups and Bosh is far off... Billups in more clutch.. scores equal or more on a given night.. and is the floor general.. Amare and Melo aren't college players compared to Wade and Lebron.. Obviously the Heat's Duo is better.. but it isn't a huge difference...

Also.. I believe the Knicks have a better choice of Positions for a Big 3 (PG, SF, C/PF) where the Heat are SG, SF, PF.. leaving them weak on two vital positions.

So I would not be surprised at all if the Knicks were to beat the Heat .. But It's not a safe bet.

unwantedplayer
03-07-2011, 07:01 PM
If they get to the Conference Finals I wouldn't say they are inexperienced at that point. Inexperienced is if they met in round 1.

They would be inexperienced at that stage though... This Bulls team has never made it to the conference finals, therefore they lack the experience..

Hunter48MVP
03-07-2011, 07:03 PM

The only thing Dallas is good at is choking in the playoffs

redwhitenblue
03-07-2011, 07:23 PM
They would be inexperienced at that stage though... This Bulls team has never made it to the conference finals, therefore they lack the experience..
So what?

If that were the case then the only teams with experience would be Boston, LA and SA in their current forms.

Bulls have players who've played in the conference finals: Boozer, Brewer, K. Thomas...and have even more who were major pieces of other championship runs in college (which for them wasn't that long ago).

TRF929
03-07-2011, 08:06 PM
The only thing Dallas is good at is choking in the playoffs

I'll give you that, but I have them choking after they surprise LA, it would be a good battle

Kidd>Fisher
Kobe>anyone
Artest=Peja, just because you never know what hes going to say or how he plays
Dirk>Gasol, but not by much
Chandler=Bynum

I wanna go LA winning, but I just have a gut feeling of an upset. But I would not bet on the game no matter the up/over, easily go either way

totheights
03-07-2011, 09:20 PM
It is not disrespectful to Boston to think Chicago could give them a series and could even win. This isn't a team like NY who hasn't proven their even on the same page. This is a team that statistically is right with BOS (flip-flopping constantly) as #1 defense in the league and who's offense is also right in the same area as Boston's.

Not to mention in the past few matchups, the Bulls have given the Celtics the roughest time of any team (and yes, those teams were different on both sides, but you guys struggled with Rose).

Nope. Atlanta gave Boston the "roughest time of any team" outside of LA. Chicago pushed a Boston team without their best defender and lynch pin (KG) to the brink, nothing to write home about.

Sure they may have struggled with Rose but once again it was without our best defender. Also, boy did Rondo take Chicago to school. A level we don't see out of him during the regular season, because he picks his game up big time during the playoffs. Which is why I think Boston takes out Chicago pretty easily if they face each other in the ECF, because now Rondo can still take it to Chicago, but he has way more options on offense around him now.

godolphins
03-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Op your predictions are hilarious, are you a comedian or something :laugh2:

East: Boston vs Miami: Boston
West: Spurs vs Lakers: Lakers

Finals: Boston vs Lakers: Lakers

EaglesJackson10
03-07-2011, 11:58 PM
I'll give you that, but I have them choking after they surprise LA, it would be a good battle

Kidd>Fisher
Kobe>anyone
Artest=Peja, just because you never know what hes going to say or how he plays
Dirk>Gasol, but not by much
Chandler=Bynum

I wanna go LA winning, but I just have a gut feeling of an upset. But I would not bet on the game no matter the up/over, easily go either way

Comparing starting lineups is not a good way of determining who is a better team or would win a series. Bench plays a huge role in the Nba. The Sixers have maybe one of the worst starting fives in the league right now but they are still a good team because their bench plays such a huge role in their success.

The-Human-Cigar
03-08-2011, 12:11 AM
WEST

San Antonio
Memphis
(Spurs CLOBBER Memphis.... With a few games decided by 20+ points for the Spurs. Basically the 8th seed is earning themselves a chance to DIE in front the Spurs. Firing squads are ready!)

Dallas
Portland
(I'll say I think this would be a fun series. Dirk and Kidd bring the playoff experience and help the Mavericks in 6)

LA Lakers
New Orleans
(Worried about CP for NO. Kobe and company in 5. Lakers begin hitting their stride in the playoffs. Hell, it's when they turn it up anyway.)

Oklahoma City
Denver
(What the hell. OKC in 7. Only because Denver cant win on the road, but will hold their own court.)
-------------

EAST

Boston
Indiana
(The Pacers get destroyed in a Boston sweep. The aging Celtics ice up for round 2)

Chicago
Philadelphia
(Bulls come out and get past the 76'ers in 6. Some first round jitters lose em a couple)

Miami
New York
(Knicks will be playing higher than their seed suggests and shock the Heat in the first round. Carmelo & Amare become too much for the Heat to handle. 6 games.)

Orlando
Atlanta
(Hawks play out of their *** but can't get a series win against a sluggish Magic team who manage to squeak it out in 6.)

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-08-2011, 12:12 AM
Nope. Atlanta gave Boston the "roughest time of any team" outside of LA. Chicago pushed a Boston team without their best defender and lynch pin (KG) to the brink, nothing to write home about.

Sure they may have struggled with Rose but once again it was without our best defender. Also, boy did Rondo take Chicago to school. A level we don't see out of him during the regular season, because he picks his game up big time during the playoffs. Which is why I think Boston takes out Chicago pretty easily if they face each other in the ECF, because now Rondo can still take it to Chicago, but he has way more options on offense around him now.

Wait, am I missing something in that post or are you comparing that Bulls team 2 years ago to this current team?
You do remember that team finished 41-41 with the 7th seed right?

The-Human-Cigar
03-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Wait, am I missing something in that post or are you comparing that Bulls team 2 years ago to this current team?
You do remember that team finished 41-41 with the 7th seed right?

Agreed. Boozer has been the low-post presence that the Bulls had been missing for matching up and he wasn't around 2 years ago. Add new role players and a coach in Thibs who knows the Boston players better than themselves this go-around and I'd say the Celtics should have some concerns.

Thibs has installed a solid defense in Chicago much like he helped with in Boston and I bet Doc hopes he doesn't see the Bulls till later in the playoffs. I'm excited to see these two teams get a rematch at full strength with "both" current squads. That way the absence of KG won't diminish what could be a great series. Stay healthy KG... don't pull anything. ;)

davids22
03-08-2011, 01:16 AM
LOL @ the Knicks beating the Heat. The Heats bench is bad, but the Knicks is worse. D-Wade is a champion and will be dedicated in the playoffs. Lebron has more playoff experience than Melo and Amare (not that it matters. Melo and Amare have never made it to the Finals while Lebron has, but the bottom line is they've all lost. Lebron has had way more pressure on him when he was winning playoff series though.)

ECF is Boston/Miami with Boston winning in 6, maybe even 5. Sorry Bulls fans but D-Rose's back is going to hurt starting in the 2nd round (from carrying the team on his back doo)

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Agreed. Boozer has been the low-post presence that the Bulls had been missing for matching up and he wasn't around 2 years ago. Add new role players and a coach in Thibs who knows the Boston players better than themselves this go-around and I'd say the Celtics should have some concerns.

Thibs has installed a solid defense in Chicago much like he helped with in Boston and I bet Doc hopes he doesn't see the Bulls till later in the playoffs. I'm excited to see these two teams get a rematch at full strength with "both" current squads. That way the absence of KG won't diminish what could be a great series. Stay healthy KG... don't pull anything. ;)

I bought tickets to the April 7th game today..can't wait :)

lilojmayo
03-08-2011, 01:21 AM
WEST

San Antonio
Memphis
(Spurs CLOBBER Memphis.... With a few games decided by 20+ points for the Spurs. Basically the 8th seed is earning themselves a chance to DIE in front the Spurs. Firing squads are ready!)

Dallas
Portland
(I'll say I think this would be a fun series. Dirk and Kidd bring the playoff experience and help the Mavericks in 6)

LA Lakers
New Orleans
(Worried about CP for NO. Kobe and company in 5. Lakers begin hitting their stride in the playoffs. Hell, it's when they turn it up anyway.)

Oklahoma City
Denver
(What the hell. OKC in 7. Only because Denver cant win on the road, but will hold their own court.)
-------------

EAST

Boston
Indiana
(The Pacers get destroyed in a Boston sweep. The aging Celtics ice up for round 2)

Chicago
Philadelphia
(Bulls come out and get past the 76'ers in 6. Some first round jitters lose em a couple)

Miami
New York
(Knicks will be playing higher than their seed suggests and shock the Heat in the first round. Carmelo & Amare become too much for the Heat to handle. 6 games.)

Orlando
Atlanta
(Hawks play out of their *** but can't get a series win against a sluggish Magic team who manage to squeak it out in 6.)

You do realize that the Grizziies just beat the Spurs 3 nights ago? Without Rudy Gay. and have taken them to OT early this season. Grizzlies are going 7 games.

THE GIPPER
03-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Wow im stoked for denver vs okc in the first round... Whoever ends up with homecourt in that series has a big advantage though

sixer04fan
03-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Sixers-Lakers. You heard it here first.

THE GIPPER
03-08-2011, 01:56 AM
Sixers-Lakers. You heard it here first.

and last

Chacarron
03-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Kobe will do whatever it takes to win a championship this season. The Lakers players want that 3-peat. They know what's at stake with Phil's last season and you know Kobe will make sure to remind his teammates every single ****ing day that they have to win it all.

gatkins11
03-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Kobe will do whatever it takes to win a championship this season. The Lakers players want that 3-peat. They know what's at stake with Phil's last season and you know Kobe will make sure to remind his teammates every single ****ing day that they have to win it all.

Good post.

Lake_Show2416
03-08-2011, 02:24 AM
which ever team gets New York in the 1st round between Miami n Chicago, should make for an epic way to kick off the playoffs ...I hope it's Miami that faces the Knicks, where amazing happens for sure!!

sixer04fan
03-08-2011, 02:27 AM
and last

Yup.

Lakerhead4ever
03-08-2011, 02:38 AM
ppl are just gonna pick the top 4 teams in the conferences.

abe_froman
03-08-2011, 02:40 AM
ppl are just gonna pick the top 4 teams in the conferences.

because thast's who always win

lakerboy
03-08-2011, 03:17 AM
I want the Lakers vs Celtics.

But since December I've been telling my friends, Lakers Bulls.

Lakers + Giants
03-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Spurs Celtics in the finals. . .

ragee
03-08-2011, 04:57 AM
When all said and done I expect Mia vs Celtics in finals, Lakers vs Spurs

Heat/Spurs in finals

Spurs win title.

Out of all the playoff contending team, If I were to chose one that the Heat would least likely to beat in a seven game series, it would be the Celtics... I like the Magic not the Celtics but I think you guys have a better chance of beating us than the Celts...