PDA

View Full Version : Heat players crying after the defeat to the bulls in the locker room.

Nabeshin
03-06-2011, 07:41 PM
I was watching the interview of Erik Spoelstra and he mentioned his players crying in the locker room after the 87-86 lose to the bulls, and have to say I had a laugh. I can understand if it was a crucial playoff series, then in all fairness I could not blame them. But crying after a season game is just childish, seems the Heat players are losing there confidence rapidly.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
03-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I would say they were Bosh, James , Wade and Mike Miller.

redsox0717
03-06-2011, 07:50 PM
we know bosh was one of them

shizzle09
03-06-2011, 07:50 PM
I was watching the interview of Erik Spoelstra and he mentioned his players crying in the locker room after the 87-86 lose to the bulls, and have to say I had a laugh. I can understand if it was a crucial playoff series, then in all fairness I could not blame them. But crying after a season game is just childish, seems the Heat players are losing there confidence rapidly.

or showing they care about every game not just in the playoffs. They expect to be better than they're playing like right now. Not to hard to understand there's emotions involved. What i question is spoelstra running his mouth to the media and telling people what goes on behind closed doors.

magichatnumber9
03-06-2011, 07:51 PM
I guess you wouldn't understand unless you were in there shoes. At least they care.

DaBear
03-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Wade and Bosh for sure. Mike Miller maybe. Surprising, I don't think LeBron was one of the crying players. He probably just had his head down like he always does.

NBA_Starter
It shows that they really care, that's a positive sign.

Cano4prez
Bosh said he almost cried, but he didn't

D1JM
03-06-2011, 07:53 PM
They are giving the heat players estrogen pills

Nabeshin
03-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Has anyone got a crate of tampons to mail to the Miami heat ?! seriously these are professionals and showing big signs of weakness, just because they are not where they expected to be in the east.

D1JM
03-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Bosh said he almost cried, but he didn't

I thought it was hilarious how he would celebrate every shot he made like an overly excited second grader in recess

daWINDYCITY
or showing they care about every game not just in the playoffs. They expect to be better than they're playing like right now. Not to hard to understand there's emotions involved. What i question is spoelstra running his mouth to the media and telling people what goes on behind closed doors.

perhaps people, "cough cough lebron", shouldnt make ridiculous predictions about winning, one or two or three or four or five or six or seven championships.. thats just me saying. us bulls will love to take dwade off your hands, well use him wisely.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
In Wade's post game press conference it looked like he had just finished crying.

Big2win
03-06-2011, 07:55 PM
It's only deserving that they cry. I hate to sound harsh, but these guys have fallen victim to the pressure they created for themselves. I was appalled by the pep rally they had shortly after the "decision" as if they won the championship already. They are crying out of embarrassment and the realization that they are not a top 3 team in the East, let alone the NBA. They only beat the Lakers on Christmas and no wins against an above .500 team. Face it LeBron, the Cavs were better for you!!

D1JM
03-06-2011, 07:56 PM

Htownballa1622
I think its good they face this now.they'll learn from this and prepare for playoffs.

Lets look at it this way.they lost 3 games to the bulls by a total of EIGHT points.

They'll grow from this.

And they cried. Big deal.let them cry. Now haters gonna hate talking down that theyre crying cuz they care?
Smh

DaBear
perhaps people, "cough cough lebron", shouldnt make ridiculous predictions about winning, one or two or three or four or five or six or seven championships.. thats just me saying. us bulls will love to take dwade off your hands, well use him wisely.

Screw Wade. He would not fit with a player like Rose.

Supreme LA
03-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Crying over a regular season game?? Seriously?? Clearly, they're frustrated but damn they need to man up. They dug themselves this hole and invited all the pressure with all their claims of winning 7 championships or more. It's clear they bit off more than they could chew and now they just need work even harder than they have.

I still don't understand why Wade isn't the guy with the ball in the last possession :facepalm: Lebron needs to develop his game more this offseason because his skills now aren't enough to carry Miami to a victory in a close game which is pretty much inevitable come playoff time against so many tough defenses in the East.

DaBear
I think its good they face this now.they'll learn from this and prepare for playoffs.

Lets look at it this way.they lost 3 games to the bulls by a total of EIGHT points.

They'll grow from this.

And they cried. Big deal.let them cry. Now haters gonna hate talking down that theyre crying cuz they care?
Smh

I love how Miami fans think it's not big deal that Miami is 1-9 against the top teams, and they'll just learn from it come playoff time. I guess that explains why they were crying following the sweep. I don't think that's a sign of confidence or resurgence.

biglord
that's two games in a row somebody on the heat was crying whats up with that ,they cant be like that down in miami they got to do better for the fans:facepalm:

JNA17
03-06-2011, 07:58 PM
well at least they care which is good i guess. But i don't like the fact that coach spo admitted that.

still1ballin
I blame the coach.

Cano4prez
I thought it was hilarious how he would celebrate every shot he made like an overly excited second grader in recess

He did that once, and that was when the Heat were up like 12 after feeding Bosh alot

Htownballa1622
2 to 1 manram closes this thread
5 to 1 avenged closes this thread
10 to 1 any other mod

Yeah because posters like you say things like "they need estrogen pills."
:cool:

AddiX

He's copying bron, who makes a lay up in the first quarter and turns to the crowd like he hit a game winner. Not that he knows what that feels like.

RZZZA
03-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Wow, we've really gotten into their heads. Lose to us 3 straight times then cry?

I'd definitely say a rivalry is brewing. Heat don't want to see us or the Celtics in playoffs.

After today, I'd say the Heat don't want to see us ever again.

abe_froman
03-06-2011, 07:59 PM
things are looking really bad there,its funny but there is reason to cry after all the frustrations lately

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:01 PM
The best part is no one feels bad for them except the Heat fans. No one will forget LeBron's famous "Not 1..Not 2..etc" speech in the offseason.

_KB24_
03-06-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm a little dissappointed with the way Wade has acted this season. He's made some real immature and stupid comments. After a tough loss, instead of addressing the issues on the floor, he's come out saying "The media is going to make it seem like the world s coming to an end" and the WTC comment.

Cano4prez
03-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Wow, we've really gotten into their heads. Lose to us 3 straight times then cry?

I'd definitely say a rivalry is brewing. Heat don't want to see us or the Celtics in playoffs.

After today, I'd say the Heat don't want to see us ever again.

:facepalm: I doubt those who cried, cried because they lost to the Bulls..

RSA27
I cried laughing after hearing that. My money is on Bosh, and Chalmers as the cry babies. Chalmers because he played so well at the end and Bosh because he is a woman.

Avenged
It's okay that they cried because it shows they cared? Okay sure, but that isn't enough. If anything, that's a bad thing. It's showing they care enough and are giving it their all but are still losing.. It would be more understandable if they lost without giving it their all, at least they would know they could do better.

godolphins
03-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Big Z and Joel Anthony were the ones crying

RZZZA
03-06-2011, 08:06 PM
:facepalm: I doubt those who cried, cried because they lost to the Bulls..

no but the Bulls won and it made them cry. Us winning certainly didn't help

D Roses Bulls
It's okay that they cried because it shows they cared? Okay sure, but that isn't enough. If anything, that's a bad thing. It's showing they care enough and are giving it their all but are still losing.. It would be more understandable if they lost without giving it their all, at least they would know they could do better.

well i agree to a certain point with you. I think its laughable to cry over a REGULAR SEASON GAME. if it was a playoff or a finals game okay, but a ****ing REGULAR SEASON GAME? yeah, lets feel bad for the three 15 million dollar men who lucked out in the gene pool and play a game as their job.

stawka
Lol Bulls fans again. Awesome!

unwantedplayer
Big Z and Joel Anthony were the ones crying
Orly?

Not sure why they would be crying. Take the loss like a man and move onto the next game.

bovice163

This. Championship caliber teams don't cry because they care, championship teams don't cry in the regular season period. If anything, this signifies rock bottom for the Heat, because they're finally realizing that they can't beat the elite teams even when giving everything they've got. Mental and emotional break downs aren't by any means good this far into the season.

Stuckey#3
03-06-2011, 08:07 PM
I guess you wouldn't understand unless you were in there shoes. At least they care.

They care about all the money they left on the table to lose together in Miami. And maybe they finally realized that teams like the Bulls (who are organic and didn't have to plot for years) are better than them. The only guy I feel for is DWade... and you know he wasn't crying like a *****.

godolphins
03-06-2011, 08:08 PM
I cried laughing after hearing that. My money is on Bosh, and Chalmers as the cry babies. Chalmers because he played so well at the end and Bosh because] he is a woman.
Its easy typing that from your keyboard

RZZZA
03-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Heat should just concentrate on one thing, getting a nice big rebounding center. That should be priority number 1

hell, get two or three

nightBULL
03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
So this year the bulls have had O'brien fired, Sloan resign, and made the Heat players cry all after beating their respective teams.

Good season.

D Roses Bulls
Orly?

Not sure why they would be crying. Take the loss like a man and move onto the next game.

:D @ your sig

unwantedplayer
Heat should just concentrate on one thing, getting a nice big rebounding center. That should be priority number 1

hell, get two or three

Yeah... in the offseason...

Rego247
bosh probably.

RZZZA
So this year the bulls have had O'brien fired, Sloan resign, and made the Heat players cry all after beating their respective teams.

Good season.

:clap:

Yeah, I'd say it's been pretty good so far.

I can't mask my enjoyment at going 3-0 against the Heat. I feel sorry for Heat fans, but as a Bulls fan I have to be happy.

JNA17
03-06-2011, 08:10 PM
I cried laughing after hearing that. My money is on Bosh, and Chalmers as the cry babies. Chalmers because he played so well at the end and Bosh because he is a woman.

discrimination much?

Htownballa1622
I love how Miami fans think it's not big deal that Miami is 1-9 against the top teams, and they'll just learn from it come playoff time. I guess that explains why they were crying following the sweep. I don't think that's a sign of confidence or resurgence.

:facepalm: im a rockets fan hence the name "htown" in my name.

I just am tired of bulls,knicks, and heat fans who bait or love to talk noise.
So once again. Im a ROCKETS fan. I know some of you posters have a hard time with comprehension.

godolphins
Spoelstra is an idiot for bringing this up

Frezhnitz
the crying will continue.....lol

AddiX
You can defend them all you want.

The rest of us will point and laugh. You could see in wade and brons eyes this loss killed them.

RZZZA
03-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Yeah... in the offseason...

right.

Draco
so this year the bulls have had o'brien fired, sloan resign, and made the heat players cry all after beating their respective teams.

Good season.

:rock:

D Roses Bulls
:clap:

Yeah, I'd say it's been pretty good so far.

I can't mask my enjoyment at going 3-0 against the Heat. I feel sorry for Heat fans, but as a Bulls fan I have to be happy.

it's extra sweet for the fans who were here during the summer who had to hear all that crap about lebron picking the heat over chicago.

Bulls_fan90
This just keeps getting better.

Nabeshin
Pat Riley will come out tomorrow and take the head coach position...haha!
But I see Bosh being moved in the off season, two and a half men ? no... two men and one man in drag :D

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:12 PM
:facepalm: im a rockets fan hence the name "htown" in my name.

I just am tired of bulls,knicks, and heat fans who bait or love to talk noise.
So once again. Im a ROCKETS fan. I know some of you posters have a hard time with comprehension.

:facepalm:

I'm sure you do get tired of it since your team sucks.

Frrrrank!!!
03-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Atleast they care I guess...but you have to wonder how they are going to handle a playoff situation.

mortgageman1973
03-06-2011, 08:14 PM
These men are crying? What a bunch of Mary's!! All 3 of these fools dancing before they play a minute of basketball like they won a championship!! Miami is a town of sports team losers ask Dan Marino!!!

joeboow90
03-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Lmaooo. i love this. the heat crying after a loss after they lose to the Bulls again. so many people have hyped this team since the summer and im tired of it. theyre not winning the title this year they have a lot of work to do. Lebrick is truely living up to his name this guy hasnt hit a clutch shot since he was a Cav. d-wade needs to be taking the last shot but lebron and his ego cant deal with that.

BUD Bleachers
03-06-2011, 08:16 PM

Um, no.

They're a bunch of little prima donnas whose cute little coup of entitlement is currently being thwarted by a bunch of better teams. Plain and simple.

What goes around, comes around. I wonder who's crying now? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM)

I can for sure tell you who's laughing.

RZZZA
03-06-2011, 08:17 PM
oh man, nobody can talk about the Heat losing or talk bad about any heat players without people complaining and a mod closing the thread.

Come on, you've gone 0-6 against Celtics and Bulls. You lost to the Bulls at home, 4th straight loss. Time to talk about it.

godolphins
03-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Um, no.

They're a bunch of little prima donnas whose cute little coup of entitlement is currently being thwarted by a bunch of better teams. Plain and simple.

What goes around, comes around. I wonder who's crying now? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM)

I can for sure tell you who's laughing.
The bulls are not a better team than Miami :laugh2:
Heat>Bulls

bovice163
03-06-2011, 08:20 PM
The bulls are not a better team than Miami :laugh2;
Heat>Bulls

You're just mad and in denial. One day you'll realize just how wrong you were.

Nabeshin
03-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Knicks v Heat in the first round. This should be good.As I do not see the Heat overtaking the bulls for the second seed.

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:21 PM
The bulls are not a better team than Miami :laugh2;
Heat>Bulls

This is why no one takes Miami fans serious.

RedRicanoBx
03-06-2011, 08:21 PM
LMFAOOO we all know bosh was one of them hahahaa

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Ok.so you edited it saying my rockets suck.

Ok? They haven't played well as I liked due to major injuries and team changing.

What does that have to do with this thread?

Once again. SOME bulls fans . Smh

You're crying that Bulls, Knicks, and Heat fans talk to much on this board. Maybe because their team is playing well? Don't act like Rockets fans wouldn't be all over this board if their team was good. So :facepalm: on you again, prospect.

TheDiggler
03-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Seriously crying ? Can't believe it. But then, they have Ms. Bosh there ... hmm ... maybe something for Oprah ?

Htownballa1622
I didn't know they still had a team!

Well I guess that shows your intelligence.

Need I say more?

jimbobjarree
awwwww

unwantedplayer
Oh god, what has the world come to.

smith&wesson
03-06-2011, 08:25 PM
bosh probably.

obviously!!

BOSH's female tendencies are contagious.

RedRicanoBx
03-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Seriously crying ? Can't believe it. But then, they have Ms. Bosh there ... hmm ... maybe something for Oprah ?

lmao nice !

godolphins
03-06-2011, 08:26 PM
You're just mad and in denial. One day you'll realize just how wrong you were.

The Heat are better than the Bulls we all know that
Like Chad Ochocinco said: The Heat lost,just a minor bump in the road,if it was a 7 game series we all know who would've won #TeamHeat

Cano4prez
03-06-2011, 08:26 PM
The maturity of PSD never ceases to amaze me.

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Like Chad Ochocinco said: The Heat lost,just a minor bump in the road,if it was a 7 game series we all know who would've won #TeamHeat

Yeah because anything Ochocinco says is right.

And 1-9 is not a minor bump in the road. It's showing their true colors.

RZZZA
03-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Heat vs Bulls are always good games, we've proved dominant but not THAT dominant, all the games have been close.

Heat have two of the greatest players in the league but we have...well, we're the Bulls, we're not scared of any team and we step up to face any superstar in the league.

Not even Omer Asik is scared of facing down Lebron, Dwight, Kobe...nobody. We believe we can win against anyone and that helps us win against the elite.

Draco
03-06-2011, 08:28 PM

thankfully i dont listen to what football players who were born in miami have to say about the NBA

mortgageman1973
03-06-2011, 08:28 PM

well in that 7 game series Bulls-3 Heat-0 more tears to follow.

handle
03-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Whether they are crying because they "care" or not, doesn't matter. Still funny.

RZZZA

LOL, we do?

never under estimate the power of denial.

DaBear
This isn't the first time the Bulls swept Miami, and it might not be the last time.

ItsTheLastAce
03-06-2011, 08:30 PM

The bulls just swept the season series and have a better record than you.

The pressure is really getting to them, I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt until they proclaimed they were going to win so many championships. Definitely dont like Spo talking about what happened behind close doors, just going to create animosity between them.

handle
The maturity of PSD never ceases to amaze me.

You don't get out much, do you?

Cullksinikers
What does this guy mean we all know the Heat are better?

The Bulls are much more:

-Systematic
-Clutch
-Consistent

Chicago has beaten Miami three times this season, with Noah, without Noah, with good officials, with bad officials, at home, and on the road.

Beat us with your three gods before you say they are better.

D1JM

What have the heat showed in playoffs? Or don't tell me they have an on switch for playoffs?

By the way, what does 85 know about winning?

godolphins
This is why no one takes Miami fans serious.

The HEAT are better than the bulls and we all know it just because you guys beat us three times doesn't mean you guys are better, do you think the Cavs are better than the Knicks because they beat them three times? Its the Nba stuff happen

Avenged
Come on guys, can we discuss something without getting into bashing or it becoming off-topic for once?

Htownballa1622
03-06-2011, 08:31 PM
You're crying that Bulls, Knicks, and Heat fans talk to much on this board. Maybe because their team is playing well? Don't act like Rockets fans wouldn't be all over this board if their team was good. So :facepalm: on you again, prospect.

No ones crying.promise. And if my team were playing well I don't think i or rockets fans would say
"miami sucks"
"u mad?"
"3-0!"
"we made that team cry"
"houston> everyone."

That's the kind of ridiculous things fans like YOU say.anyway.

I'm done arguing with a teenager since I'm a "prospect";)

handle
03-06-2011, 08:32 PM
The bulls are not a better team than Miami :laugh2:
Heat>Bulls

Incorrect, sir. Bulls are superior. I was relieved when LeBron decided to go to Miami instead of Chicago.. if he had gone to Chicago.. now THAT would've been a dynasty. As a Lakers fan, thanks, LeBron!

RZZZA
The HEAT are better than the bulls and we all know it just because you guys beat us three times doesn't mean you guys are better, do you think the Cavs are better than the Knicks because they beat them three times? Its the Nba stuff happen

LMAO :clap: I give you points for trying, but dude, nobody is believing your line of BS man, except other Heat fans as deluded as you.

1 game, yeah, you can say "It's the NBA stuff happens".

THREE games? no. The only "Stuff" happening here is the better team winning.

DaBear

Yes, the Bulls ARE better than the Heat. I don't care what happened between the Knicks and Cavs. The Bulls and Heat know where they stand, and they always come to play against each other. These games are important for each team, and the Bulls have showed they are the better team in all three meetings. And no, I don't think a majority of the fans will say Miami is better. The only ones who will believe that are Miami fans like you who are still in denial.

1-9...nuff said.

LA_Raiders
03-06-2011, 08:33 PM
shame on you Bulls, how can you make grown up men at work cry???

snif, snif, snif

bostonrules37
wade said that "people are gettin what they wanted and the world is a better place now cause the heat lost" well what did you think *** when you guys had a ******** specticle with lasers and fire works just to show you guys off , flexing and yelling like a bunch of jackoffs , damn right we're lovin it now your crying eating big bowls of ice cream sobing over your pathetic play as of late! pound sand lebradosh!:laugh::silly:

godolphins
What have the heat showed in playoffs? Or don't tell me they have an on switch for playoffs?

By the way, what does 85 know about winning?
Do you think someone like Wade will keep playing like this during the playoffs?

D1JM
03-06-2011, 08:34 PM
I guess godolphins also believes they can beat the celtics too come playoffs because it's the NBA stuff happens

BUD Bleachers
03-06-2011, 08:34 PM

Yea, right.

Maybe they should've learned from it after the first 2 losses.

Spin it any way you'd like.

Everybody in Miami, including three little sissies, thought that they were supposed to be handed a title upon formulating their cute little plan.

Never underestimate the power of Murphy's Law, and moreover, higher education; because, this Heat core crew isn't as clever as they think they are.

Long live the Lakers, Bulls, Spurs, and Celts.

Who Looks Like the F'ing Morons Now? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM)

Supreme LA
03-06-2011, 08:35 PM

The Heat are not better than the Bulls. I don't understand how you Heat fans keep making that claim.

Jonathan2323
Bulls are still not better than Miami.

1st game no LeBron

2nd game Bosh 1-18

3rd game thank the refs.

Yes I have excuses, but its the truth it came down to 1 play each game.

No way the Bulls are better than the HEAT. I hope the HEAT see the BUlls in the playoffs

CAN'T WAIT

RZZZA
I guess godolphins also believes they can beat the celtics too come playoffs because it's the NBA stuff happens

:laugh:

seriously. 0-6 against the top two teams in the East, I wouldn't be talking at ALL right now, let alone saying my team is still better than a team I just went 0-3 against.

yikes

HaX
How are you going to cry after a regular season loss.??

smith&wesson
03-06-2011, 08:36 PM
i dont understand why spolsrtra would go public with this ?? i mean cmon man you dont go tell the world that your team is in the back crying. seriously..

Cullksinikers

The Heat aren't going to drastically change before the playoffs.

There's no depth, consistency, clutchness, or an offense that can run outside of Bosh, James, and Wade.

Playoff games are usually close and against good teams, and it doesn't appear the Heat can win a close game nor a game against a top tier team like Boston or Chicago.

HaX

1st game no LeBron

2nd game Bosh 1-18

3rd game thank the refs.

No way the Bulls are better than the HEAT. I hope the HEAT see the BUlls in the playoffs

CAN'T WAIT

Guess what they still have 3 wins against you.

:)

abe_froman
The Heat are not better than the Bulls. I don't understand how you Heat fans keep making that claim.

because they really want to believe it,delusion is a fun mistress

DaBear

Wasn't this said in 05 before the Bulls swept the Heat out of the playoffs? :shrug:

d00d

1st game no LeBron

2nd game Bosh 1-18

3rd game thank the refs.

CAN'T WAIT

last time we heard "Can't Wait" it didn't turn out too well for that idiot. Won't turn out well for you either. You are delusional if you think the Heat are better than any of the elite teams. They aren't

godolphins
03-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Yes, the Bulls ARE better than the Heat. I don't care what happened between the Knicks and Cavs. The Bulls and Heat know where they stand, and they always come to play against each other. These games are important for each team, and the Bulls have showed they are the better team in all three meetings. And no, I don't think a majority of the fans will say Miami is better. The only ones who will believe that are Miami fans like you who are still in denial.

1-9...nuff said.

In 2005/ 2006 Miami went 2-14 against the elite teams in the NBA
That's 1-3 vs(3) Nets 49-33
1-3 Vs(1) Detroit 64-18
0-2 Vs(4) Dallas 60-22
0-2 vs both(2) Phoenix 54-28 and(1) Spurs 63-19

2-14 nuff said

Heat are better than the Bulls :cool:

RZZZA
03-06-2011, 08:38 PM

oh, I'm sorry, is it opposite day today?

if that's the case, Heat fans are not delusional

BUD Bleachers

Do you think teams like the Bulls are going to play this poorly in the playoffs?

The Bulls were subpar today, and still handed the Heat their hats at home.

The bully beats up on the wimps, yet gets punched in the mouth and cries, literally, when he meets his match.

Poetic justice?

You couldn't have written this lesson any better in an Aesop's fable.

SteBO
@Some of you Bulls fans. Keep in mind that you guys haven't won in the playoffs either. It's easy for you guys to kick the Heat when they're down like of bunch of cowards, but the "you guys haven't won a playoff series" talk goes both ways. Enjoy your meaningless regular season sweep of the Heat, but enough of the baiting and crap already. It's annoying. Enjoy your win, but let's not get crazy. Nuff said.

D1JM
03-06-2011, 08:39 PM
:laugh:

seriously. 0-6 against the top two teams in the East, I wouldn't be talking at ALL right now, let alone saying my team is still better than a team I just went 0-3 against.

yikes

If we were 0-3 vs the heat and we would say it doesn't matter, it's regular season, can you imagine all the **** we would get?

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:39 PM
In 2005/ 2006 Miami went 2-14 against the elite teams in the NBA
That's 1-3 vs(3) Nets 49-33
1-3 Vs(1) Detroit 64-18
0-2 Vs(4) Dallas 60-22
0-2 vs both(2) Phoenix 54-28 and(1) Spurs 63-19

2-14 nuff said

Even though Miami cheated to win the Finals that year, I still have to :facepalm: at you. I love how Miami fans use 06, which was a completely different team, to back up their case for this year. Miami is not better than the Bulls or C's, and I can't wait until one of those teams knocks the Heat out of the playoffs.

theman64
03-06-2011, 08:40 PM
lol there are 172 people viewing this thread lol. everybody wants to see the heat cry lol tho the coach should have not told the media that wasn't cool.

JCSchwa
They care about all the money they left on the table to lose together in Miami. And maybe they finally realized that teams like the Bulls (who are organic and didn't have to plot for years) are better than them. The only guy I feel for is DWade... and you know he wasn't crying like a *****.

yea cause hes from the chi-city baby:cool:

d00d
@Some of you Bulls fans. Keep in mind that you guys haven't won in the playoffs either. It's easy for you guys to kick the Heat when they're down like of bunch of cowards, but the "you guys haven't won a playoff series" talk goes both ways. Enjoy your meaningless regular season sweep of the Heat, but enough of the baiting and crap already. It's annoying. Enjoy your win, but let's not get crazy. Nuff said.

we enjoy it more than you could ever imagine. Heat fans talked more **** than any fans in history after "the decision" and then that championship rally.

now that they are exposed as frauds, all of humanity rejoices at the sight

Draco
03-06-2011, 08:41 PM
If we were 0-3 vs the heat and we would say it doesn't matter, it's regular season, can you imagine all the **** we would get?

This and the stat-masturbaters would gush over Lebrons wonderful stat line.

Cullksinikers
Heat fans just can't see the light.

Distractions, lack of clutchness, incosistency, and failing to beat top tier teams won't get you far.

Boston and Chicago are the class of the East.

Miami hasn't beaten either team yet this season with those three gods they have.

MIA vs CHI in 2011:

GM 1: For Chicago: No Noah; For Miami: No LeBron. Miami didn't come up clutch, the Bulls did.

GM 2: The Bulls came up clutch, Miami didn't, no excuses for Miami. Both teams were healthy. Bosh going 1/18 is his own fault.

GM 3: Officials sucked for both teams. The Bulls overcame it, the Heat didn't, and the Bulls were more clutch.

The Bulls have beaten them all three times, at home and the road.

RedRicanoBx

1st game no LeBron

2nd game Bosh 1-18

3rd game thank the refs.

CAN'T WAIT

Woahhh thats called shutting somebody down where I come from... 1st game you wanna go there ?? THEY HAD NO NOAH !!!! so stop with the lame excuses Chicago is a better team hands down, the 3 stooges aint touching the leagues REAL MVP in D Rose...

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:42 PM

We weren't the ones with laser shows and cocky interviews in the offseason, so yes I'm enjoying every bit of beating the Heat, and so is the rest of the league. And the regular season is not meaningless when the season meetings will determine who gets HCA, and that will play a big role in who wins the series. So keep downplaying the regular season all you want and think you'll just all the sudden turn it on in the playoffs. Not happening man.

godolphins
03-06-2011, 08:42 PM

The east is between the Celtics and the Heat as of right now the Celtics are the favorite and I see them winning the East

Cullksinikers
03-06-2011, 08:43 PM
The Heat have lost 4 in a row, are the 3rd seed, can't come up clutch, and have too many distractions and too much inconsistency.

There's no way they will beat Boston or Chicago in the playoffs.

k.smith904

seriously.

DaBear
The east is between the Celtics and the Heat as of right now the Celtics are the favorite and I see them winning the East

No, it's not. It's between the C's and Bulls. Then it's between the Florida teams for the 3rd spot. Don't believe me? Check the standings.

SteBO
we enjoy it more than you could ever imagine. Heat fans talked more **** than any fans in history after "the decision" and then that championship rally.

now that they are exposed as frauds, all of humanity rejoices at the sight
I wouldn't go that far. Your fanbase is no better. As a matter of fact, you guys are doing it right now at the moment. Thanks for just reiterating my point. Stay classy. No need to stoop to their level.

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't go that far. Your fanbase is no better. As a matter of fact, you guys are doing it right now at the moment. Thanks for just reiterating my point. Stay classy. No need to stoop to their level.

No, we're not. We're not claiming championships and dynasty. We just know that the Bulls are better than the Heat, and some of you Heat fans can't accept it.

RedRicanoBx
03-06-2011, 08:44 PM

smh stop it man your not being a realist.... Im a KNICKS fan and I can man up and say who we can and cant beat if we are better so on and so forth... the east top 2 is easily the bulls and boston!!!

Cullksinikers
03-06-2011, 08:45 PM
If the Bulls win their next two games, which they should, they'll be two games up on Miami with and obvious tiebreaker because we've beaten Miami all three times.

D1JM
03-06-2011, 08:46 PM

I know u are referring to me so I'll respond. All I keep hearing from you heat fans is playoffs are a different monster. Well your team hasn't seen a playoff series so what makes you think come playoffs you'll be a better team? It does go both ways because we haven't played a playoff series neither, but I don't downplay our weakness on going on the road and say come playoffs we will do a 180 and start winning all of our games on the road

bovice163

Not all of us Steebz, just the ones that get super excited after a regular season win. I still have respect for the good Heat posters on PSD.

Cano4prez
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Jesus Christ, it doesn't really ****ing matter the Bulls and Heat will probably meet in the 2nd round anyways, that's when we will truly know who is better.

godolphins
03-06-2011, 08:47 PM
No, it's not. It's between the C's and Bulls. Then it's between the Florida teams for the 3rd spot. Don't believe me? Check the standings.
Its between Miami and Boston and I just checked the standings only to see the Lakers as the 3rd seed in the west so does that mean the west is between the Spurs and Dallas?

pastrecedes
03-06-2011, 08:48 PM
i suppose players shouldn't care about the regular season eh? this is showing emotion for the game, whether it's a regular season game or game 7 in the finals, it's still a game they want to win. people are drinkin some haterade on da Heat!

Supreme LA
03-06-2011, 08:49 PM
While I still don't believe the coach to be the problem in Miami, since I still hold on to the belief that Lebron is to blame for his lack of offensive fundamentals and skills, I do think SPO should keep his mouth shut.

There is no reason at all to reveal anything that goes on in the lockeroom with his players, especially after a emotional tough loss like that one. You can say the guys are down but you should never speak of grown men crying in private, especially if you're on the same team. Kind of embarrassing.

DaBear
03-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Its between Miami and Boston and I just checked the standings only to see the Lakers as the 3rd seed in the west so does that mean the west is between the Spurs and Dallas?

Are the Lakers 0-6 against the Spurs and Dallas?

RZZZA

exactly, and some people are STILL saying that heat> bulls! unbelievable.

The east is between the Celtics and the Heat as of right now

So Bulls beat you 3 times and still can't get any respect? Damn. I don't know what else we can do besides beat you at home, on the road, and make your team cry in the locker room. What's it gonna take?

WickedBadMan

Pretty sure the Lakers are 3x defending champions and the Heat are a fresh team which has gotten its *** handed to them by the Bulls 3 times this season.

I don't even really like the Bulls, but logic like this...

Sox72

Hahahaha. You are so angry today. Understandable, though, I guess.

bostonrules37

1st game no LeBron

2nd game Bosh 1-18

3rd game thank the refs.

CAN'T WAIT

wow heat fans are in denial! i suppose you think the heat are better then the celtics too! :facepalm:

godolphins
smh stop it man your not being a realist.... Im a KNICKS fan and I can man up and say who we can and cant beat if we are better so on and so forth... the east top 2 is easily the bulls and boston!!!
Celtics
Heat
Bulls

DaBear
i suppose players shouldn't care about the regular season eh? this is showing emotion for the game, whether it's a regular season game or game 7 in the finals, it's still a game they want to win. people are drinkin some haterade on da Heat!

Wait...I thought Heat fans said the regular season doesn't matter?

:laugh2:

shizzle09
03-06-2011, 08:51 PM
We weren't the ones with laser shows and cocky interviews in the offseason, so yes I'm enjoying every bit of beating the Heat, and so is the rest of the league. And the regular season is not meaningless when the season meetings will determine who gets HCA, and that will play a big role in who wins the series. So keep downplaying the regular season all you want and think you'll just all the sudden turn it on in the playoffs. Not happening man.

just want to point out how hilarious this statement is. By your logic the Knicks and Bobcats would eliminate the Bulls since they are down in the season series to those teams. Cant pick and choose. regular season is just that. That laser show you talk about was the Heat organization presenting the new players to "their" fans. Just because every media outlet on the planet was on Lebrons dick and broadcast it to the world doesnt mean they were celebrating a ship already. Good lord. You won 3 games in the final seconds against the heat and that makes you think you're a lock to beat us in the playoffs? that is crazy talk.

Avenged
03-06-2011, 08:54 PM
I absolutely hate to ruin your parade but this thread is now a bashing the Heat thread. I was patient with you guys to discuss this civilly but you guys ignored my request. Lets stop the cluttering of Heat bashing on the forums.