PDA

View Full Version : Pick Your MVP For Each Division

JasonJohnHorn
03-05-2011, 08:14 AM
EAST

Atlantic: Rondo. May not be a popular choice, but the guy is doing everything he can. He has a soldi jump shot now, leads the league in assists, he's among the league leader in steals and is one of the best defenders at his position, all of which has helped Boston to the best record in the east.

Runner up: Amare

Central: Rose. Chi-town is nipping at Miami's heels, and Rose is a big reason. The team has played through injuries to kep front court players, but Rose's scoring, play-making, and ability to close games has helped Chi-town bcome a favorite to win the east.

Southeast: Howard. He is the anchor for his team, the best interior defender in the game, one of the best rebounders, and the only guy in the league who can score 20+ a game without having any more than a half a dozen plays run through him (moving well without the ball, and grabbing points of put backs means you dont even have to run a play for him to score).

Runner up: LBJ (would have been my top choice, but lets face it, there isnt anybody on Orlando as good as Wade and Bosh, so while LBJ is the best player in the league, the fact his team has two other all-stars makes him a little less valuable than Howard is Orlando.

WEST

Norhtwest: Aldrige. Lets face, Portland should be playing lottery ball with the injuries they have sustained, but instead they remain in the playoff hunt in a tough western conference, and it is in large part due to LaMarcus's drive and hunger.

Runner up: Durant/Westbrook/Love

Pacific: Gasol. Pao's playmaking, defence, rebounding and scoring is far more important to LA's success than anybody could possibly imagine. Kobe is huge, and LA wouldnt be where they were without either player, but I'm throwing my vote in for Pao.

Runner up: Kobe/Nash

Southwest: IGAD!!!!! I dont know who to pick/ Drik? Chandler (yes Chandler, he's been huge in helping give Dallas its best chance in the Dirk era)? CP3? Keven Martin? Any number of players in a Spurs uniform? And perhaps the closest race in this division if for coach of the year honourns: Adleman v Pop. Both these guys are doing a great job!

kingbrentg
03-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Atlantic: Kevin Garnett
Central: Derrick Rose
Southeast: Dwight Howard

Northwest: Kevin Durant
Pacific: Kobe Bryant
Southwest: Dirk Nowitzki

Edit: Just for fun.

East: Rose
West: Dirk

NBA: Rose

:)

magichatnumber9
03-05-2011, 08:42 AM
EAST

Atlantic: Amare. Brought relevancy to NY and has drastically improved there record.

Runner up: KG

Central: Rose.

Runner up: The central division is that bad

Southeast: Howard

Runner up:Horford

WEST

Norhtwest: Aldrige.

Runner up: Love

Pacific: Kobe

Runner up: Nash

Southwest: Dirk

Runner up: Timmy

marlinsfan24
03-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Atlantic: Rajon Rondo
Southeast: Lebron James

West: Durant

John Walls Era
03-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Atlantic: Rajon Rondo
Southeast: Lebron James

West: Durant

I'm lazy... I'll go with this

k24magic
03-05-2011, 12:27 PM

Northwest: LaMarcus Aldridge
Southwest: Tyson Chandler/Dirk Nowitzki

East: Dwight Howard
West: Dirk Nowitzki

NBA: Dwight Howard

magichatnumber9
03-05-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm lazy... I'll go with thisPSD's Point God :D

Vincent33
03-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Atlantic: Amare Stoudemire
Runner-Up: Kevin Garnett

Runner-Up: Danny Granger

Runner-Up: Lebron James

Runner-Up: LaMarcus Aldridge

Runner-Up: Chris Paul

Runner-Up: Steve Nash

East: Derrick Rose

NBA: Derrick Rose

5ass
03-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Atlantic: Amare Stoudemire
Southeast: Lebron James (as much as i want to put howard here, and i was almost going to, but i cant for one reason.. u cant go to him when the game is on the line except for alley-oop dunks otherwise their going to put a bad free throw shooter on the line.. but i also cant not put howard bcz the guy is playing out of his mind lately, so **** it ill put dwight here too) / Dwight howard

Chacarron
03-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Atlantic: Paul Pierce

Northwest: Russell Westbrook

D-Block21-Chito
03-05-2011, 01:35 PM

Northwest: LaMarcus Aldridge

NBA: Someway somehow LEBRON because he is above all others except his daddy delonte

iluvny
03-05-2011, 03:56 PM
amare from the knicks manu from the spurs

Raph12
03-05-2011, 04:00 PM
EAST

Atlantic: Rondo. May not be a popular choice, but the guy is doing everything he can. He has a soldi jump shot now, leads the league in assists, he's among the league leader in steals and is one of the best defenders at his position, all of which has helped Boston to the best record in the east.

Runner up: Amare

Central: Rose. Chi-town is nipping at Miami's heels, and Rose is a big reason. The team has played through injuries to kep front court players, but Rose's scoring, play-making, and ability to close games has helped Chi-town bcome a favorite to win the east.

Southeast: Howard. He is the anchor for his team, the best interior defender in the game, one of the best rebounders, and the only guy in the league who can score 20+ a game without having any more than a half a dozen plays run through him (moving well without the ball, and grabbing points of put backs means you dont even have to run a play for him to score).

Runner up: LBJ (would have been my top choice, but lets face it, there isnt anybody on Orlando as good as Wade and Bosh, so while LBJ is the best player in the league, the fact his team has two other all-stars makes him a little less valuable than Howard is Orlando.

WEST

Norhtwest: Aldrige. Lets face, Portland should be playing lottery ball with the injuries they have sustained, but instead they remain in the playoff hunt in a tough western conference, and it is in large part due to LaMarcus's drive and hunger.

Runner up: Durant/Westbrook/Love

Pacific: Gasol. Pao's playmaking, defence, rebounding and scoring is far more important to LA's success than anybody could possibly imagine. Kobe is huge, and LA wouldnt be where they were without either player, but I'm throwing my vote in for Pao.

Runner up: Kobe/Nash

Southwest: IGAD!!!!! I dont know who to pick/ Drik? Chandler (yes Chandler, he's been huge in helping give Dallas its best chance in the Dirk era)? CP3? Keven Martin? Any number of players in a Spurs uniform? And perhaps the closest race in this division if for coach of the year honourns: Adleman v Pop. Both these guys are doing a great job!

Yours sounds pretty good... I disagree here and there, but too lazy to create my own.