PDA

View Full Version : Does Miami regret not signing Boozer?

carlosBoozilla!
03-04-2011, 09:15 PM
boozer has one of the things miami lacks, an inside scorer who can score with his back to the basket, gets over 10 rebounds per game

their defense is virtually the same, and boozer has a good outside jumper, maybe not as much range as chris, but hes pretty good

anyone think that miami regrets taking bosh instead of boozer?

i think that lebron and wade even thought he would be better than he has played. i jus htink maybe he wld have classed with their style because he is 29, and he is of a different complexion than lebron and wade

anyways, i think if they had gone after boozer, they wld hav got him for the same price as chi town did

thoughts??

MiamiWadeCounty
03-04-2011, 09:18 PM
I think they do. Bosh has been efficient this year but we need somebody who is bigger and stronger like Boozer. Bosh's jumpshot is a nice compliment but I'd rather have a 50/50 shot at a layup or hook shot than a jumpshot. Even if you are having an off game, if you have a low post set of skills you can still contribute and get back into the flow.

HouRealCoach
03-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Naw their okay... Bosh is a good post player and can also rebound... I guesss Spo just doesnt know how to use them

justinnum1
No thanks

Cano4prez
boozer has one of the things miami lacks, an inside scorer who can score with his back to the basket, gets over 10 rebounds per game

their defense is virtually the same, and boozer has a good outside jumper, maybe not as much range as chris, but hes pretty good

anyone think that miami regrets taking bosh instead of boozer?

i think that lebron and wade even thought he would be better than he has played. i jus htink maybe he wld have classed with their style because he is 29, and he is of a different complexion than lebron and wade

anyways, i think if they had gone after boozer, they wld hav got him for the same price as chi town did

thoughts??

Wrong.

:facepalm: Wade is 29 too btw

Canterbury
03-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Without Bosh there's probably Lebron and or Wade. So No.

But for basketball needs, they need someone more like Boozer than Bosh.

Gators123
03-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Boozer wouldn't be an upgrade IMO.

sunsfan88
03-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Nah I think they regret not signing Amare more.

HouRealCoach
03-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Kinda think of it... If Bosh didnt go to Miami he most likely wouldve ended up in Cleveland with LeBron and Shaq

Geargo Wallace
03-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Bosh has more length. Who knows?

Teeboy1487
03-04-2011, 09:31 PM
They should have went after Amare imo but I'm not so sure hew ould have took a paycut so for the bargain, Bosh is ok.

bovice163
03-04-2011, 09:31 PM

Yeah, and he doesn't use it. He is a jump shooter now who plays little defense, and rarely takes the ball to the hole.

I think Booz would be a better fit, because he is strong in everything Miami is weak in, except for the fact that he doesn't play D. I don't think he was going to sign with Miami anyway though.

MiamiWadeCounty
03-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Yeah, and he doesn't use it. He is a jump shooter now who plays little defense, and rarely takes the ball to the hole.

I think Booz would be a better fit, because he is strong in everything Miami is weak in, except for the fact that he doesn't play D. I don't think he was going to sign with Miami anyway though.

He has been terrific on D for 1 on 1 situations on opposing team postups.

LayZbone
03-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Amare would've been the best fit. He sought the MAX, and already signed with NY. So it was out of the question. I'd still pick Bosh over Boozer because of his age and Boozer's injury-proneness. But yes, a big man w/ a post game and better rebounding would better compliment Wade & Lebron.

superkegger
03-04-2011, 09:40 PM
I don't think so. Bosh doesn't have much of an injury history while Boozer does. Plus Bosh-Wade and LeBron are all buddies, and thats a large part of why they signed there.

Personally I think the way things lined up, with Amare in NY, Boozer in Chicago and Bosh in Miami is pretty ideal for all 3 teams. Amare loves the stage, Boozer fits well as the #2 to rose and has a great defensive/rebounding C in Noah next to him, and Bosh gets to play with his buddies.

carlosBoozilla!
03-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Amare would've been the best fit. He sought the MAX, and already signed with NY. So it was out of the question. I'd still pick Bosh over Boozer because of his age and Boozer's injury-proneness. But yes, a big man w/ a post game and better rebounding would better compliment Wade & Lebron.

i think stat wanted to be "the man" so i doubt he wld hav signed with them, much less for less money,lol

LayZbone
03-04-2011, 09:41 PM

It's no secret that Miami was his 1st option. He loves it here. He has a home here, he's friends with the Heat owner, his kid's doctors are here.

LayZbone
03-04-2011, 09:42 PM
i think stat wanted to be "the man" so i doubt he wld hav signed with them, much less for less money,lol

that too.

Fnom11
03-04-2011, 09:43 PM
lolno, maybe Amare, but Boozer? Bulls fans are completely ridiculous these days.

smith&wesson
03-04-2011, 09:43 PM
I think the would have been better of with a true 5 like perkins. they need the hard screens, tough enterior presence, rebounds, shot blocking, enforcer type player... they have enough offense with wade, lebron, miller, house, ect...

im not a perkins fan, im just saying miami would have been better off with that type of player who excells on the defensive end and doesnt require alot of touches to be effective.

booz would have def been cheaper and more tough then bosh. although his D isnt that much of an upgrade over bosh's

superkegger
03-04-2011, 09:46 PM
I think the would have been better of with a true 5 like perkins. they need the hard screens, tough enterior presence, rebounds, shot blocking, enforcer type player... they have enough offense with wade, lebron, miller, house, ect...

im not a perkins fan, im just saying miami would have been better off with that type of player who excells on the defensive end and doesnt require alot of touches to be effective.

booz would have def been cheaper and more tough then bosh. although his D isnt that much of an upgrade over bosh's

Yeah, but a guy like that wasn't available....And besides, guys like that generally aren't worth max-type contracts

gotoHcarolina52
03-04-2011, 09:54 PM
There exists a vast, rampant Miami Heat fetish being all too freely propagated throughout this forum. It seems as if more than 50% of all the threads being created implicate the Miami Heat in some fashion or another. And 99% of these threads are started by fans of other teams. Seldom do you see Heat fans starting these bullcrap, turd threads. Lots of "Hard for Heat" goin' on here. Freud would have a field day with you all.

Does Miami regret not signing Boozer?
How long until Pat Riley is coach of the Heat?
Bosh cries during press conference
The Miami Heat are not an elite team
Heres whats really wrong with the big 2.5!
How many seasons will the Heat's Big 3 Play together?
Chris Bosh slams ball in loss to Orlando
Who ya got? LeBron Game winner? Or Tiger Woods wins a tourney?
Should Wade and Lebron be Making Bosh Better?
Will LeBron not win MVP because he can't hit a game winning shot?
Amare recording a "Beat The Heat" playoff chant
Why wasn't there trade speculation for LBJ, Stat, D-Wade, or Bosh?
Did the Heat just get lucky?
Mike Bibby Smart or dumb?
Why can't Miami beat an elite team?
Live by the Bron Die by the Bron
Chris Bosh's flop
Lebron James and Daniel Gibson twitter feud
Chris Bosh - Fake tough guy

COOLbeans
03-04-2011, 10:04 PM
good question!!!

LayZbone
03-04-2011, 10:05 PM
There exists a vast, rampant Miami Heat fetish being all too freely propagated throughout this forum. It seems as if more than 50% of all the threads being created implicate the Miami Heat in some fashion or another. And 99% of these threads are started by fans of other teams. Seldom do you see Heat fans starting these bullcrap, turd threads. Lots of "Hard for Heat" goin' on here. Freud would have a field day with you all.

Chris Bosh's flop

:clap:

COOLbeans
03-04-2011, 10:10 PM

Chris Bosh's flop

funny and yet eerily true. lol

it's hilarious how Bosh is the butt of most of the funny ones. (the jokes)

Flash3
03-04-2011, 10:14 PM
boozer ? no.. if he was our only choice i would rather go and pick up david lee raymond felton combo

ManOnFire
03-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Boozer is not a significant upgrade, and he dissapears in the playoffs. He's not a winner...so, No.

HaX
03-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Yes.

Mc Lovin
03-04-2011, 10:51 PM
I said since day one that Boozer or Amare would be much better fits in Miami. Bosh is soft and is basically a 7 foot jump shooter.

dhopisthename
03-04-2011, 10:57 PM
as a jazz and heat fan I would much rather have bosh then boozer. first off boozer misses significant time almost every season. second boozer does not do well in the playoffs when he faces off a big man with size.

John Walls Era
03-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Boozer is terrible. Did everyone forget the Raptors torching him all day? Amir Johnson killing him.

Supreme LA
03-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Yes, I'm sure they do. Boozer is a better rebounder and actually has a postgame.

The Spurs own Lebron. Anybody watching this??

Ty Fast
03-04-2011, 11:17 PM
i dont know if lebron would have signed if boozer signed there

sargon21
03-04-2011, 11:19 PM
they'll regret it in the playoffs when boozer kicks bosh's *** in the post all game long

ldawg
03-04-2011, 11:23 PM
no they regret teaming up two like players

ldawg
03-04-2011, 11:25 PM
they play better when Wade or lebron sits on the bench and let the shooters play, the problem is not bosh. Wade and Lebron are like players. that is the main problem

RZZZA
03-04-2011, 11:26 PM
Amare would have been the best choice but Boozer would be better than Bosh for Miami

ldawg
03-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Lebron and Amare in New York and Wade and Bosh in Miami would have been best. Lebron and Wade need their own teams

sargon21
03-04-2011, 11:39 PM
amare would not have been a good fit people, he needs the ball way too much

John Walls Era
03-05-2011, 12:15 AM

yup.

Rndy
03-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Amare isn't much of a back to the basket post player though. He's the best pick and roll PF in the nba. Amare gets some nice looking dunks as well. But he's not a post player. I think he would be just as bad of a fit. Amare and Bosh have both been just awful at rebounding this year.

Minimal
03-05-2011, 01:02 AM
They regret not signing Amare

nickdymez
03-05-2011, 01:10 AM
lol.. I talked mess about the heat so much that i got an "Infraction" CLASSIC!!!

ldawg
03-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Lebron and Amare in New York and Wade and Bosh in Miami would have been best. Lebron and Wade need their own teams

Heediot
03-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Bosh is more talented. Boozer gives you better chemistry and spaces the floor better for your team. Offensuvely they are much better. Defensively a little worse but overall they'd be better.

effen5
03-05-2011, 10:07 AM
I think Boozer would have been the perfect fit, a low post presence, and an excellent rebounder. Its all good, I would much rather have booz on bulls then crybaby bosh.

Bornknick73
03-05-2011, 10:31 AM
They will....soon. It makes me laugh when people say Bosh is better or even equal to Amar'e. Bosh couldnt touch Amar'e heart, desire or presence with a 20 foot pole. Amar'e on that team would give them so much more heart and toughness its not even funny.

Stat is a warrior, Bosh is a conscript.

SteBO
03-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Yup. This is definitely going to turn into a Bosh bashing thread.

magichatnumber9
03-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Nah I think they regret not signing Amare more.This

Dnovakovic099
03-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Yup. This is definitely going to turn into a Bosh bashing thread.

Well im surprised more Heat aren't bashing on Bosh rather than defending him. The guy has been terrible for you. He is averaging 18 ppg at 48.5 percent. That is a pretty bad percentage for a big man. I don't think people would be bashing Bosh if he averaged 10+ rebounds.

Plus, I hate when Heat fans say his stats are good for a third option. Well guess what you don't pay him like you would any other third option. Of course they wish they signed Boozer. They could have signed Boozer released or traded Arroyo and signed another pg...

Going back to the actual thread. I believe they would be better with Boozer just because Boozer has to be double teamed and he is a good passer out of the post. Plus, no one would grab a rebound on Wade James Boozer and Dampier.

The BodyGuard
03-05-2011, 10:58 AM
I was neva really a Chris Bosh fan but ill choose Boozer ova Bosh any day

Lazaro305201
03-05-2011, 10:59 AM
No,but I bet they regret missing out on Amar'e.

Dnovakovic099
03-05-2011, 10:59 AM
This

Of course Amare is the best of the three, but Amare was also the most money. What makes Boozer valuable is his rebounding and paycheck.

Kyben36
03-05-2011, 11:13 AM
I think the bigest thing they lack is rebounding, which boozer brings more than bosh.

ks32
03-05-2011, 11:13 AM

not really lol, watch a knicks game.

bulls_world23
03-05-2011, 11:14 AM
I think Boozer does fit their team better, however there is lots of players that would have been a better fit. Hell I think lee would have been better.

J-Relo
03-05-2011, 11:16 AM
They will....soon. It makes me laugh when people say Bosh is better or even equal to Amar'e. Bosh couldnt touch Amar'e heart, desire or presence with a 20 foot pole. Amar'e on that team would give them so much more heart and toughness its not even funny.

Stat is a warrior, Bosh is a conscript.

I'm a Suns fan and I always had Amare over Bosh eventhough before this season most of the fans had vice versa

magichatnumber9
03-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Of course Amare is the best of the three, but Amare was also the most money. What makes Boozer valuable is his rebounding and paycheck.I think Amare would of taken less money to play with those two in south beach. What I think went down was Lebron and Wade were focused on Amare's retina thing and thought he wasn't going to be as effective as he used to be. Maybe they thought he was the byproduct of Nash. Nobody new he was going to play out of his mind this year.

ks32
03-05-2011, 11:57 AM
I think Amare would of taken less money to play with those two in south beach. What I think went down was Lebron and Wade were focused on Amare's retina thing and thought he wasn't going to be as effective as he used to be. Maybe they thought he was the byproduct of Nash. Nobody new he was going to play out of his mind this year.

amar'e wanted to be "THE" man. and he wouldn't have taken less money he wanted to get paiddddd

Giantwarrior
03-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Bosh is so overrated. he's a power forward that can hit a mid range jumper.

Nikeman
03-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Thing is, if Boozer signed with MIA, they'd have space to acquire another quality player.

BALLER R
03-05-2011, 12:10 PM
you mean does miami regret signing bosh, because they could of used that money to fill out their roster

Giantwarrior
03-05-2011, 12:11 PM
this sounds crazy but....

The Heat should Trade Lebron James to New Jersey for Deron Williams + Brook Lopez. they will be a much better team

justinnum1
03-05-2011, 12:11 PM

The Heat should Trade Lebron James to New Jersey for Deron Williams + Brook Lopez. they will be a much better team

:facepalm:

Would trade lebron for howard, thats about it.

Giantwarrior
03-05-2011, 12:20 PM
who cares about trade value, you will never get equal value for lebron. just get the right pieces for your team.

heres another crazy thought. the Heat should fire Splostra and hire Don Nelson. The Miami Heat is a flawed 1/2 court team. but you can turn that team into the best Run and Gun uptempo team in the league. Don Delson is the Master at that. that would be very exciting basketball.

SteBO
03-05-2011, 12:23 PM

:laugh: Thanx for the laugh

5ass
03-05-2011, 12:26 PM

The heat should trade lebron james to new jersey for deron williams + brook lopez. They will be a much better team

run forest! Ruuuun!!

DwayneMVPwade
03-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Boozer to injury prone

sep11ie
03-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Attention dumb PSD posters. Enough with these idiotic threads about the heat regretting signing so and so.

RIPSweetness34
03-05-2011, 12:34 PM

I would rather have Boozer. And Bosh had one of the worst scoring nights in NBA history playing against Boozer so I have to give him the edge.

Giantwarrior
03-05-2011, 12:39 PM
I just think the Heat would be better off Trading one if the Alpha Males on the team. its not going to work. the only way they are going to be able to play with each other is when they're 35, Humble and looking to win a championship (Celtics).

The Miami Two & Half men are hilarious and a joy to watch. Charlie Sheen would be proud.

Hunter48MVP
03-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Maybe they should have signed Wade and James and wait until 2012 when Chris Paul, Deron Williams, and Dwight Howard are free agents

chi-townlove1
03-05-2011, 12:46 PM
so this thread is like bait IMO. in the NBA forum your going to get Homers from the heat and bulls going at it. The heat fans are too arrogant to think with any sort of strategy, while the bulls fans will just feed into the ****. But with a solid answer and non homer response. Bosh and Boozer differ in some ways. With LBJ and Wade, Boozer would have been a better fit. Interior game is much better then bosh, and can shoot the jumper just as good, with a little less range. Both of their defenses are just awful, i dont wannt hear how bosh plays good one on one ****. No. They are both equal in pathetic defense. The matter of being friends is nothing.. In game Boozer, LBJ and wade would all benefit much more if they signed Booz instead of Bosh. With that being said, the way the heat are playing together, idk if signing amare would have even helped this team.

dominater6192
03-05-2011, 12:47 PM

Yea Brook Lopez would really help their front court's rebounding

Nikeman
03-05-2011, 12:50 PM
you mean does miami regret signing bosh, because they could of used that money to fill out their roster

Yes, signing Boozer instead of Bosh gives Miami another 5-6 mill in cap space I'm pretty sure, which could have been used to get another key part.

Nikeman
03-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Here is my theory..

LBJ + Wade have recruiting to do this summer. Dwight Howard, yes I said it, Dwight.

Talk to him, and basically have him tell the Magic that he wants Miami and will only go there, like Melo did with NY. Dwight has the power because he has to sign an extension.

Miami can then trade Bosh and fillers for DH12. Rebounding problem, post problem, defensive problem solved and interior size problem solved in one shot.

dominater6192
03-05-2011, 12:54 PM
I feel like a lot of people forget how many teams were shut out of free agency. The main goal of all GM's in 2010's free agency was not to get shut out, and obviously Miami did not, so I'm guessing Pat Riley and Miami management aren't regretting ****. Would Boozer's Rebounding and post game help Miami, sure. So would Dwight's, Gasol's and even Shaqs. But I really don't feel like Miami fans or management are pissed that they got Bosh over/instead of Boozer

sep11ie
03-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Yes, signing Boozer instead of Bosh gives Miami another 5-6 mill in cap space I'm pretty sure, which could have been used to get another key part.

Ummm, wrong.

nickdymez
03-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Here is my theory..

LBJ + Wade have recruiting to do this summer. Dwight Howard, yes I said it, Dwight.

Talk to him, and basically have him tell the Magic that he wants Miami and will only go there, like Melo did with NY. Dwight has the power because he has to sign an extension.

Miami can then trade Bosh and fillers for DH12. Rebounding problem, post problem, defensive problem solved and interior size problem solved in one shot.

You do realize that Dwight said he wants to play for winners.. (Kobe and the lakers)

Nikeman
03-05-2011, 01:05 PM
You do realize that Dwight said he wants to play for winners.. (Kobe and the lakers)

Please.. By 2012 Kobe will be 35, Gasol like 32, and the Lakers will be in rebuild-mode soon after.

Frezhnitz
03-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Who cares. Heats aren't going anywhere, but I have an idea how they can win.

Giantwarrior
03-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Dwight Howard is going to the lakers, he's great friends with Kobe. He could be the Man in LA.

Kyben36
03-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Here is my theory..

Dwight doesnt have as much power, the idea would have been that Melo would have then just signed with NY outright, becuase they had space, seeing as Miami doesnt have space, that idea is not as much leverage. Dwight can walk, and go to MIami, if he wants to take 5 mil a year ( not hapening)

mttwlsn16
03-05-2011, 01:15 PM
yes. posh spice is soft. booozer will battle. nuff said

Nikeman
03-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Dwight doesnt have as much power, the idea would have been that Melo would have then just signed with NY outright, becuase they had space, seeing as Miami doesnt have space, that idea is not as much leverage. Dwight can walk, and go to MIami, if he wants to take 5 mil a year ( not hapening)

You my good friend are correct!

While Dwight for Bosh is a pipe dream of mine, I was just joking.

I myself believe Dwight will be going to the NJ Nets.

I am praying for Dalembert to come to MIA this off-season.

Giantwarrior
03-05-2011, 01:17 PM
YOU MAD? lol, i hope the Miami Heat crumbles.

k.smith904
03-05-2011, 01:30 PM
lol Dwight isn't going to Miami. And Orlando damn sure ain't giving him up for Chris Botch and some scrubs off the worst bench in the league.

The Heat (and it's fans) are in disarray. All blame is on the coach, and all hope lies in the postseason (you know, where you play all those good teams you keep getting spanked by).

The Heat need to draw in some legit big men in the offseason, but more importantly they need some bench players. If they do that, and learn how to play defense, they'll be the unstoppable force that ESPN has always wet dreamed of.

Giantwarrior
03-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Chris Botch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hugepatsfan
03-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Boozer does seem like he would be a much better fit. But Bosh is friends w/ Wade and Lebron. Lebron is like a little child, so he might not have wanted to go to MIA if they didn't sign his friend. We're talking about a guy who makes sure all of his homies have jobs in the organization, so it's foolish to think that his friendship w/ Bosh wasn't a part of his decision.

Flash3
03-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Here is my theory..

there is 0 % chance this happens.

1. i dont think dwight likes the heat or lebron with all the trash talking
2. if dwights says he wants out no way they trade him to miami and create the biggest super team known to man.
3. why would they take bosh ? if dwight leaves they want to rebuild not pay bosh a bagillion dollars along side paying arenas another bagillion ( i know its not a number)

only way we get dwight is if we give up lebron.

knicks4life33
03-05-2011, 01:54 PM
they regret getting stoudamire

HakeemTheDream
03-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Trade Bosh for Al Jeff and Favors.

or

Ibaka, Maynor and Aldrich.

D-Block21-Chito
03-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Better question is why not Amare? lol My bulls would rather have amare as well... But amare wanted his own big 3. I'm happy the way things turned out

Miami Two and half men
Bulls-D-rose's circus
New york- The melodrama campaign

I like it and in NO WAY would I want bosh on this bulls team frickin baby.

What a future to look forward to will be some great playoffs in the next years

ldawg
03-05-2011, 03:29 PM

The Heat should Trade Lebron James to New Jersey for Deron Williams + Brook Lopez. they will be a much better teamNow this is a very good trade but also add humphries. And fact is Lebron needs his own team. He is playing like that any way with his ball hogging self. Replace Bosh with Amare, Boozer, Zack etc will not change anything because they would not get the ball, does not help their defense, nore does it make Wade and Lebron shoot and play better without the ball. Bosh is the fall guy he takes all the heat for their failures but his man are not the one lighting Miami up. Leave your ego at the door this is Wades team. Stop stat padding and play some defense.

abe_froman
03-05-2011, 03:30 PM
i'm gonna say no.they seemed quite happy with him until recently...that said,yes boozer would have probably been a better choice

IndiansFan337
03-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Not at all. They may regret choosing Bosh over Amare though.

With Boozer's injury history, I don't think the Heat regret it at all.

futureman
03-05-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm predicting that miami will trade Bosh this summer.

justinnum1
03-05-2011, 04:07 PM
no

futureman
Trade Bosh for Al Jeff and Favors.

or

Ibaka, Maynor and Aldrich.

Hell no. You guys wanted Bosh so your keeping him. No way I want him on the jazz. Favors is untouchable.

ldawg
I'm predicting that miami will trade Bosh this summer.That would be a mistake they need to trade Lebron or Wade. Get a physical Center to complement Bosh and a point Guard. That will balance this team out. They are trying to find a way to hide Lebron and Wade lack of shooting together on the floor and that has put Lebron at pf and bosh at center then insert shooters at pg and sf so they can try and open up the drive lane. That leave them not only small but weak on defense. Open court ok but still suck in half court.

Williams/bibby
Wade/morrow
Miller/jones
Bosh/humphries/howard
Lopez/dampier/z

the pieces more fit and are balance, this is much better than

Bibby/mario
Wade/house
lebron/miller/jones
bosh/haslem/howard
dampier/anthony/z

Miami roster is not bad what more can they add? the pieces and egos just don't fit as good as on paper. Wade and Lebron is just an over lap in talent leaving the shooters role players on the bench. Its easy to blame bosh because of his stats compared to Lebron but you have to watch the game. Who men got off the last two games? Who could not make a jump shot when it mattered? yet Bosh got the blame. He should ask out and go play with williams and Lopez in Jersey. Lets see how good Mia will be then. Be careful what you ask for you just might get your wish.

ldawg
03-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Williams
morrow
damion
bosh
Lopez

AddiX
03-05-2011, 05:37 PM
What I find hilarious is bosh is part of the big 3, yet at post game conferences he's never there with wade and bron. WTF is that about?

You have to wonder how long till Brons team pushes bosh off the team. I'm not a bosh fan, but he is too good for the role he has in Miami right now.

ldawg
03-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Many teams would take bosh off their hands if they feel Lebron is more important. Wade and Lebron can then shoot all the shots they want just get two d league bigs to rebound and block shots

ghettosean
03-05-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm sure at this point in the season looking at the bulls and looking at themselves I'll lay bets that they are regretting it... It seems whenever they lose to an elite team Bosh's name comes up.

ldawg
03-05-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm sure at this point in the season looking at the bulls and looking at themselves I'll lay bets that they are regretting it... It seems whenever they lose to an elite team Bosh's name comes up.i'll bet they don't regret it.

h2r09
03-05-2011, 11:30 PM
What I find hilarious is bosh is part of the big 3, yet at post game conferences he's never there with wade and bron. WTF is that about?

You have to wonder how long till Brons team pushes bosh off the team. I'm not a bosh fan, but he is too good for the role he has in Miami right now.

way to make a giant leap without knowing anything. they do that because lebron and wade always take longer to get dressed after the game and bosh is quicker.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Whenever I play usng Miami in 2K11, I trade Bosh every time. He's not needed on that team.

Bosh is the better player though but Boozer is more in need.

Bruno
03-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Eh. Perhaps.

Boozer is a better basketball player than Bosh, but he's also more injury prone. It's a toss-up.