PDA

View Full Version : How many seasons will the Heat's Big 3 Play together?

lavell12
03-03-2011, 11:56 PM
LeBron, Wade, and Bosh including this season are signed to play 5 seasons together. I was wondering what you people thought in terms of if they will play through the contract.

Tony_Starks
03-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Lebron and Wade will be there, Bosh won't. He's the weakest link. Probably give him one more season and then ship him out....

marlinsfan24
03-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Bosh won't last in Miami.

MiamiWadeCounty
03-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Aren't their contracts for 6 years? They got bird rights from Cavs and Raps deal where they sent draft picks.

Chacarron
03-04-2011, 12:03 AM
They need a defensive presence. If they can't acquire one through FA, then by all means trade Bosh for one plus fillers.

blastmasta26
03-04-2011, 12:04 AM
I feel like they'll play together until the end of these contracts. Then atleast one of the 3 will leave.

SteBO
03-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Bosh won't last in Miami.
Pat's going to trade him for quality pieces to make us better, instead of having to watch him play like a damn teddy bear if he doesn't start producing. His play really needs to pick up. I'm getting very pissed at him, and the team.

LTBaByyy
03-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Chris Bosh might commit suicide if the Heat traded him within 2 years

xabial
03-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Draft nothing but 6'11- 7'0+ Centers in the next two Drafts you'll be set.

SMH!
03-04-2011, 12:15 AM
1, lockout/2012, pick your poison

Rego247
03-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Pat's going to trade him for quality pieces to make us better, instead of having to watch him play like a damn teddy bear if he doesn't start producing. His play really needs to pick up. I'm getting very pissed at him, and the team.

bosh is softer than ben and jerry's man. If theres a post presence inside he wont attack the rim. case and point tonight.

LTBaByyy
03-04-2011, 12:22 AM
lol

Raph12
03-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Forever, they're stuck with Bosh...

Canterbury
03-04-2011, 12:23 AM
I thought their contracts were for 3-4 years and after that each have player options.

Either way, I think Miami will try and make the Big 3 work as oppose to dismantle it, so I voted till the end of their contracts.

TO Rapz
03-04-2011, 12:25 AM
RuPaul will go if they dont win this year or next. 3 seasons max.

Caution1011
03-04-2011, 12:28 AM
Lmao you ppl are the biggest haters ever. I can't stand all you mofos worry about your own team

ThornMo
03-04-2011, 12:29 AM
They look like a great AAU team, but this is the NBA. They trade Bosh for depth during or after next season.

lavell12
03-04-2011, 12:32 AM
While Bosh is soft the truth is LeBron and Wade's games don't go together, too similar.

hotpotato1092
03-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Honestly if they don't win the title by next year I think we see a Kobe-Shaq like feud between LeBron and Wade which ends up in one of them being shopped, my guess being Wade because LeBron is younger. It'd be a shame because of how much Wade has done for that city. My dream scenario? I want Wade traded to the Clippers and beating LeBron and the Heat in the finals. Again it's a wild scenario, just throwing it out there, but if they don't want I think we start to see LeBron and Wade feuding.

hotpotato1092
Honestly if they don't win the title by next year I think we see a Kobe-Shaq like feud between LeBron and Wade which ends up in one of them being shopped, my guess being Wade because LeBron is younger. It'd be a shame because of how much Wade has done for that city. My dream scenario? I want Wade traded to the Clippers and beating LeBron and the Heat in the finals. Again it's a wild scenario, just throwing it out there, but if they don't win I think we start to see LeBron and Wade feuding.

hotpotato1092
Honestly if they don't win the title by next year I think we see a Kobe-Shaq like feud between LeBron and Wade which ends up in one of them being shopped, my guess being Wade because LeBron is younger. It'd be a shame because of how much Wade has done for that city. My dream scenario? I want Wade traded to the Clippers and beating LeBron and the Heat in the finals. Again it's a wild scenario, just throwing it out there, but if they don't win I think we start to see LeBron and Wade feuding.

hotpotato1092

hotpotato1092
03-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Sorry about the multiple posts, it was an accident lol.

LebronJamesWest
03-04-2011, 12:35 AM

yo bro, can you post this 4 more times?

Young2Kinsler
03-04-2011, 12:43 AM
After this year and next year with no success, they will deal Bosh for pieces to make a real team.

Hustlenomics
03-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Bosh wants out of Miami
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/BOSHHURT.gif.pagespeed.ce.NowdpFJgAK.gif

Bruno
03-04-2011, 01:00 AM
I think they'll play out their contracts. Exceptions being if Wade gets injured, or of Bosh continues to under perform.

ilovemyangel
03-04-2011, 01:02 AM
when their contracts are played out, wade will be 35? dunno how long he can go on playing at a high level with his aggressive attacking style. and lebron, the weight he carries on his body will probably be a disadvantage for him as he grow older and put on some of the old man's weight.

5ass
03-04-2011, 01:15 AM
i think heat are a great team bcz they have the 2 of the 3 best players in the world, but i just never took bosh seriously. :shrug: i just find the guy very stupid looking, i dont think hes a bad player and he might even not be stupid, but the way he looks, acts and talks makes him look stupid

oak2455
03-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Lmao you ppl are the biggest haters ever. I can't stand all you mofos worry about your own team

Dude its the BIG 3......Lebron said they can win like 4,5,6, 7 chips:D

oak2455
03-04-2011, 01:21 AM
How bout Lebron saying he didnt want to take the last shot:facepalm:

bmd1101
03-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Dude its the BIG 3......Lebron said they can win like 4,5,6, 7 chips:D

lol... and obviously Bosh is the oddman out, at the latest next year but thats only if someone would take Bosh and his contract.

EDIT:
On second thought there's a lot of stupid GM's out there so I dont think it would be hard to move him.

Slimsim
03-04-2011, 01:31 AM
I do believe Bosh won't last long

gotoHcarolina52
03-04-2011, 01:44 AM
Spoelstra is the weakest link, not Bosh. I would keep Spo on as a defensive consultant. But the guy can't coach an offense to save his life.

Jiggie
03-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Heat won't win a Championship over the next 3 years, and I doubt any of them other than Wade stay in Miami the whole 6 years.

hgtiger32
03-04-2011, 01:55 AM
LeBron will go back to Cleveland and win a title in his later years and Bosh will play in the D-League, errr...i mean um....um...lol. He'll go find someone else to jump on with, maybe D-Will in NJ.

I defended bosh, the heat, etc. for signing him. But the dude, idk i just can't figure him out. Amare and Boozer are looking like they woulda been better options. Signing Mike Miller kind of hurt them too.

abe_froman
03-04-2011, 01:57 AM
not many if things dont change soon.frustrations will build,thus turning the locker room cancerous with lebron or wade(or both)wanting out to chase rings on their own,bosh might just be traded for whatever(probably another star)if he continues being like this.

not saying its set in stone but its clearly effecting everybody.the players,fans,ect. things cant stay like this

totheights
03-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Chris Bosh is the perfect complimentary piece for that squad:
http://i.imgur.com/SMlTp.png

cchrisc773
03-04-2011, 02:06 AM
I believe they can opt out after 3 seasons. I am not 100% sure; however, if they don't win a title. I can see one of them testing the market. Keep in mind they are taking less money to try to win..

With the way big FA's move from team to team, I doubt all 3 will be here throughout there contracts. My guess is LBJ would be the guy who would leave first maybe.

Ty Fast
03-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Draft nothing but 6'11- 7'0+ Centers in the next two Drafts you'll be set.

we dont have draft picks. traded them away

ne3xchamps
03-04-2011, 02:19 AM
I've always thought bosh wasn't really part of the big 3. Lebron and Wade have to do everything. Bosh is really overrated, and he has been that way since he was in toronto. Oh and he is a big pu$$y. afraid to get physical down low.

Arch Stanton
03-04-2011, 02:22 AM
I stated in other thread trade LeBron for Howard!

gotoHcarolina52
03-04-2011, 02:23 AM
Chris Bosh is the perfect complimentary piece for that squad:
http://i.imgur.com/SMlTp.png

I'm a heat fan, but that is hilarious. I especially like the Heat "assist-card" in the background. God knows we could use some assistance right now. Damn.

ne3xchamps
03-04-2011, 02:23 AM
tonight was a good example of why miami won't even sniff the finals. All you have to do is guard the paint as much as possible. Now miami has to count on outside shots, which it seems to me they are losing confidence on their shooting. Good luck to your 6 or 7 championships... or however many LBJ said they would win.

gotoHcarolina52
03-04-2011, 02:37 AM
tonight was a good example of why miami won't even sniff the finals. All you have to do is guard the paint as much as possible. Now miami has to count on outside shots, which it seems to me they are losing confidence on their shooting. Good luck to your 6 or 7 championships... or however many LBJ said they would win.

Yeah. It's sad knowing this team has no shot at improving in the upcoming seasons. No chance they land a shot-blocking center. No chance they incorporate Bosh's offensive game into the offense instead of relegating him to a perimeter jump shooter. No chance they work out the kinks on offense and improve their interior defense. No chance. We all know 3/4 of one season determines the outcome of the next 6 or 7 seasons.

Let's give ne3xchamps a round of :clap:.

LA_Raiders
03-04-2011, 04:00 AM
Either Bosh will get traded in 2yrs or LeBroom will realize that he ****ed up his legacy and ask for trade in 3 yrs...

CowboysKB24
03-04-2011, 04:35 AM
Everyone is bashing Bosh for the Heat's fall. They knew he wasn't some dominate physical player. He is a finesse player that posts up and shoots mid range jumpers. Heat need to give him the ball more and not just dish to him. We all knew this for years.

The Heat go into one on one mode and have no rhythm. No one on the entire team is playing well except Wade and LBJ because they are the only ones who are comfortable. They need to get an identity and play team basketball not just watch Wade and LBJ and get blamed for the struggles.

CowboysKB24
03-04-2011, 04:37 AM
It is amazing how everyone goes from Heat winning 8 championships in a row to now asking when they are going to break up.