PDA

View Full Version : Howard not leaving?

tbomlad
03-02-2011, 01:34 PM
When asked if NJ was more attractive with Deron Williams, Howard said the following:

"Orlando's the most attractive place for me right now," Howard answered, a smile on his face. "They have a sexy new arena, a beautiful franchise, nice banners around here and been in the top four in the Eastern Conference for the past four years. Yes, Orlando's the most attractive place right now."

This statement says two things to me: One, there's no way Howard is playing for the Nets and Two, Howard has started his recruiting pitch to D-Will and Chris Paul among others. Howard & Otis will bring another superstar to Orlando and IMO it's an easy sell. I've said all along that Howard will not leave Orlando for the following reasons- he plays in the best arena in basketball, for one of the best organizations in basketball, for one of the top three teams in terms of talent from top to bottom, and in a income tax free state with warm weather all year round. And yes, it is about championships and Orlando is as close as anyone, and with the right addition there probably on the top of that list. So for all the media heads in big cities that want to continue to conjure up rumors of Howard wanting to play for their team, the only people you're fooling is those fans that want to believe it.

ChitownSports16
03-02-2011, 01:43 PM
I mean what else is he suppost to say when hes getting paid by the Magic?? But, I do hope he stays in Orlando and I can see CP3 going to the magic.

todu82
03-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I can see Howard staying in Orlando as well. Depends on how they do in the playoffs over the next 2 years IMO.

Mcphee2222
03-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Key words: Right Now

Raph12
03-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Not thread-worthy... He won't say anything negative about them, he's too much of a professional for that.

clutchski
03-02-2011, 01:50 PM
I think he stays

Chacarron
03-02-2011, 01:50 PM
He is not going to say I want out right now. He gave the correct answer.

Badluck33
03-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Lakers or Bulls.

Hunter48MVP
03-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Dwight Howard + 2012= Lakers

jmoney85
03-02-2011, 01:53 PM
why does every idiot on this board keep saying dwight to the lakers.... the lakers will be borderline dismantled when this new cba comes around

PhillyFaninLA
03-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Dwight Howard + 2012= Lakers

I think by the trade deadline next year Bynum (and other pieces) will be on the Magic and Dwight a Laker (with a contract extension)

PhillyFaninLA
03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
why does every idiot on this board keep saying dwight to the lakers.... the lakers will be borderline dismantled when this new cba comes around

Why does one specific idiot that does not use capital letters in at least one specific post make a post to criticize others because he disagrees with them and does not take into account a players personality and ambitions out side of basketball when make a close minded post?

Swashcuff
03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
What do you guys expect him to say. He is still a member of the Magic and he's a class act. He's obviously going to say the politically correct thing. A lot can change between now and 2012.

The Jokemaker
03-02-2011, 01:57 PM
I hope he stays in Orlando. He could possibly go down as the greatest player in Magic history.

Pierzynski4Prez
03-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Why does one specific idiot that does not use capital letters in at least one specific post make a post to criticize others because he disagrees with them and does not take into account a players personality and ambitions out side of basketball when make a close minded post?

Probably the same reason you use run-on sentences to criticize others featuring improper grammar in them.

Avenged
03-02-2011, 01:59 PM
This subject has been beat to death.