PDA

View Full Version : Melo essentially tells Paul and Howard to force trade sooner than later

Pages : [1] 2

NYSpirit1
03-01-2011, 03:01 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2011/03/01/2011-03-01_carmelo_anthonys_advice_to_dwight_howard_chris_ paul_dont_go_through_same_specula.html?r=sports

ORLANDO - Chris Paul and Dwight Howard are now on the clock. The two All-Stars are set to become free agents in 2012 and 2013, respectively, unless their current clubs trade them before that.

Denver traded Carmelo Anthony instead of possibly losing him for nothing in free agency. Monday, when asked about Howard, Anthony joked: "Don't do it, don't go through it."

He was referring to the endless speculation over his own future, which for Melo began in August and ended on Feb. 21 when he was finally traded to the Knicks.

"I had to experience something like that to realize it was tough," Anthony said. "He might not handle it the way I handled it. It can be difficult at times. I know I wouldn't do it again.

"At times it can be fun and at times it can be overwhelming, having to answer the same questions every day."

Anthony seemed to suggest that if he had to do it all over again, he would have forced Denver to make a deal before the season started.

When asked about Howard and Paul, Anthony said: "If you're going to make a decision then make it ... earlier than later."

Basically he's saying to force a trade sooner than later if they are going to force a trade at all rather than endure a season long speculation of where they'll end up.

I'm fully expecting both of them to demand trades this offseason for Howard on the Lakers and Paul on the Knicks.

Howard and Paul certainly aren't winning titles with the Magic or Hornets this year. For Howard, it's stay on a Magic squad going nowhere with $20 million a year wrapped up in Gilbert Arenas (to average 8 points) and Chris Paul to stay on a squad that averages like 13,000 fans per night and is controlled by the NBA.

DoMeFavors
03-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Trade Brook and picks next year for Dwight!
Dwight and Dwill!

twoearl
03-01-2011, 03:06 PM
No surprise here, good luck to Orlando and New Orleans, they are officially on the clock...

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 03:10 PM
D.Will and CP3 are such *******

shep33
03-01-2011, 03:12 PM
If the Lakers lose in the playoffs, I think they'll go hard after Howard.

Flash3
03-01-2011, 03:13 PM
D.Will and CP3 are much better pg's than rose.

;)

Lake_Show2416
03-01-2011, 03:13 PM
let them know Dwight, keep raving about the Lakers n Kobe, listen to Melo :)

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Dwight and Dwill!

haha the sig is pretty funny. CHange your name to do me williams. ANyway that would be a nice package but I think dwight is either going to stay Or Be A laker.Nets are back!!!!!!!!

To being the same losing team theyv been for the last 3 years :)

Flash3
03-01-2011, 03:14 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2011/03/01/2011-03-01_carmelo_anthonys_advice_to_dwight_howard_chris_ paul_dont_go_through_same_specula.html?r=sports

Basically he's saying to force a trade sooner than later if they are going to force a trade at all rather than endure a season long speculation of where they'll end up.

I'm fully expecting both of them to demand trades this offseason for Howard on the Lakers and Paul on the Knicks.

Howard and Paul certainly aren't winning titles with the Magic or Hornets this year. For Howard, it's stay on a Magic squad going nowhere with $20 million a year wrapped up in Gilbert Arenas (to average 8 points) and Chris Paul to stay on a squad that averages like 13,000 fans per night and is controlled by the NBA.

are you their mother ?

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Flash3, I know you're joking, but seriously...these guys sound like babies to me. If they're such great PGs maybe they could use some of their skill to lead their teams somewhere instead of whining and demanding to be traded. CP3 and D.Will have shown nothing this season to suggest that they're even half the PG Rose is...or Rondo or Westbrook for that matter.

All they've shown is that they're whiny babies who want to be traded probably to a super team.

yanksrule2724
03-01-2011, 03:15 PM
cp3 will be taking his talents to......... MIAMI!!

Da Knicks
03-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Would like to go after Howard more than Cp3

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:16 PM
WHat the **** can the Knicks offer for paul???????? billups and bums If NO is ok with this lets do it Now :P

Flash3
03-01-2011, 03:17 PM
haha the sig is pretty funny. CHange your name to do me williams. ANyway that would be a nice package but I think dwight is either going to stay Or Be A laker.Nets are back!!!!!!!!

To being the same losing team theyv been for the last 3 years :)

then when deron leaves he will be Domesasha

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Flash3, I know you're joking, but seriously...these guys sound like babies to me. If they're such great PGs maybe they could use some of their skill to lead their teams somewhere instead of whining and demanding to be traded. CP3 and D.Will have shown nothing this season to suggest that they're even half the PG Rose is...or Rondo or Westbrook for that matter.

All they've shown is that they're whiny babies who want to be traded probably to a super team.

I understand they are babies but what has rose done to lead his team to anything. Does he have a secret championship i am unaware of???

benzni
03-01-2011, 03:18 PM
how about dwight and cp3 go to the timberwolves. they have dwight play center, love play pf and cp3 obviously play pg. i think they can win

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:19 PM
then when deron leaves he will be Domesasha

Lol after d will leaves its time for him to leave the site because Once that happens he will cry for the rest of his life lol

Lake_Show2416
03-01-2011, 03:20 PM
ya Knicks gave most of their assets in the Melo trade.. it would be hard to make a move

BigCityofDreams

I think they will make a run at him whether they win or lose.

Giaps
New Jersey isn't in the clear either.

Flash3
03-01-2011, 03:21 PM

when did paul ask for a trade ? last time i checked he said he's happy in N.O and they're actually overachieving for the talent they have on that team. plus except for the scoring numbers paul is beasting across the board.

Williams didnt ask for a trade either but he was being a bit of a baby in utah.

yanksrule2724
you think bynum for howard is enough??

Bornknick73
Dwight and Dwill!

Still as delusional as ever I see.

Its gonna be Gasol and Odom for Howard. Lakers have pieces to trade straight up, no picks or ******** holding things up. Gasol and Odom right now!! BANG!!

Brook?:facepalm:

xxplayerxx23
A knick and a Laker fan?????^%

RZZZA
I understand they are babies but what has rose done to lead his team to anything. Does he have a secret championship i am unaware of???

He's not demanding a trade because he had a terrible coach (last season) or because his shooting guard is Keith friggin Bogans, probably the worst shooting guard in the league.

Real leaders actually lead, unlike D.will and CP3.

D.Will is a big whiny baby especially, he got his coach fired (one of the most respected coaches in the league). That Jazz team is not that bad, I'm sorry. Its not that bad. He could have stayed, and listened to his coach, worked with the system, and used some of his considerable skill to lead his team.

Lake_Show2416
03-01-2011, 03:22 PM
how about dwight and cp3 go to the timberwolves. they have dwight play center, love play pf and cp3 obviously play pg. i think they can win

It's too cold there

Sandman
03-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I don't think he said "force a trade", he said make a decision and either sign or don't sign, don't let it drag out. LeBron got away with "I'll consider my options in the off-season." No other player is going to get away with that again.

yanksrule2724
It's too cold there

yeah everyone should just play in miami where its nice a warm haha :p

DoMeFavors
Knicks are back to losing to Cleveland!!!

ManRam
03-01-2011, 03:24 PM
The NBA is getting annoying. Hopefully the new CBA won't allow Howard or Paul to go to LA/NYK. Hard cap FTW!

DoMeFavors
03-01-2011, 03:25 PM

Its gonna be Gasol and Odom for Howard. Lakers have pieces to trade straight up, no picks or ******** holding things up. Gasol and Odom right now!! BANG!!

Dont be upset its going to happen, Deron and him have talked about playing together. Why would Orlando want that? When they are going to have to rebuild??

Lake_Show2416
03-01-2011, 03:25 PM

we won't be giving that much if he's forcing his way out, 3 trades I can see

Bynum straight up
Bynum n Odom for Dwight n filler
Gasol for Dwight

Sandman
03-01-2011, 03:26 PM
The NBA is getting annoying. Hopefully the new CBA won't allow Howard or Paul to go to LA/NYK. Hard cap FTW!

A hard cap would almost certainly screw the Magic and assure Howard that his teammates would never change.

Flash3
He's not demanding a trade because he had a terrible coach (last season) or because his shooting guard is Keith friggin Bogans, probably the worst shooting guard in the league.

Real leaders actually lead, unlike D.will and CP3.

D.Will is a big whiny baby especially, he got his coach fired (one of the most respected coaches in the league). That Jazz team is not that bad, I'm sorry. Its not that bad. He could have stayed, and listened to his coach, worked with the system, and used some of his considerable skill to lead his team.

rose is from chicago thats his hometown, the team he grew up rooting for he will be a bull i think forever.. and you cant compare their situation cause this is rose's 3rd season only.

im sorry but cp3 is a leader... this guy is playing his *** off.. hasnt said anything controversial

BigCityofDreams
when did paul ask for a trade ? last time i checked he said he's happy in N.O and they're actually overachieving for the talent they have on that team. plus except for the scoring numbers paul is beasting across the board.

Williams didnt ask for a trade either but he was being a bit of a baby in utah.

He's happy because he's not going to rock the boat when they are doing well. This whole NY big 3 thing was his idea so it wouldn't surprise me if he still has plans on going to NY.

Sandman
03-01-2011, 03:27 PM

Bynum straight up
Bynum n Odom for Dwight n filler
Gasol for Dwight

the magic would be better off letting him walk than adding more long term deals to their 100m payroll.

Flash3
03-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Dont be upset its going to happen, Deron and him have talked about playing together. Why would Orlando want that? When they are going to have to rebuild??

fly on the wall ?

flclfanman
It never ends :facepalm:

RZZZA
rose is from chicago thats his hometown, the team he grew up rooting for he will be a bull i think forever.. and you cant compare their situation cause this is rose's 3rd season only.

im sorry but cp3 is a leader... this guy is playing his *** off.. hasnt said anything controversial

rumors have been swirling around CP3 wanting to be traded for a while now. If he goes to NY/LA/Heat, he's a big vagina.

D.Will is already a big vagina, to me. I don't care what the stats say, he's not no top PG in the league.

lvlheaded
03-01-2011, 03:29 PM

And beating Miami 2 days later...arent you guys like 0-3 since you got D-Will?

The Nets are BACK! Blue Print for Greatness is working out great, I wish my team was 17-43 :facepalm:

That said...

Orlando may have a shot at keeping Dwight if they can find a player to put beside him, like Paul or D-Will. Paul is not staying in NO though, just isnt gonna happen.

Eventually, I think D12 ends up in LA and CP3 ends up in NY, with D-Will taking the first flight he can find out of Jersey...even if it lands in Turkey.

DoMeFavors
03-01-2011, 03:29 PM
:p

Why take a shot at the KNicks???? Knicks beat miami twice something the nets will never doo And your team has 17 wins this year i think even if we dont win another game we will still be ahead of your team Ok DOme faget?::p:p

You beat Miami a team that is 100 times better than the Knicks, and now are getting a pg. LeBron was fouled by Carmelo. All these players being bought out want to go to Miami or Celtics, NONE want to go to NYK. Except that 2 yr man from the Bobcats and Jeffries :facepalm: .

Kashmir13579
03-01-2011, 03:30 PM

LMAO. your definitely qualified to be posting upwards of 70 times per day.

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:31 PM
fly on the wall ?

No man it was in his dream and then he woke up and thought it happened

Sandman
You beat Miami a team that is 100 times better than the Knicks, and now are getting a pg. LeBron was fouled by Carmelo. All these players being bought out want to go to Miami or Celtics, NONE want to go to NYK. Except that 2 yr man from the Bobcats and Jeffries :facepalm: .

North Carolina is an awesome basketball city.

THE_G.O.A.T.
yeah geez...too bad the Knicks don't have any good players or picks to trade for one of those guys let alone two.

DoMeFavors
And beating Miami 2 days later...arent you guys like 0-3 since you got D-Will?

The Nets are BACK! Blue Print for Greatness is working out great, I wish my team was 17-43 :facepalm:

That said...

Orlando may have a shot at keeping Dwight if they can find a player to put beside him, like Paul or D-Will. Paul is not staying in NO though, just isnt gonna happen.

Eventually, I think D12 ends up in LA and CP3 ends up in NY, with D-Will taking the first flight he can find out of Jersey...even if it lands in Turkey.

They havent practiced once together, plus the mans wrist is messed up the rest of the season. Knicks are giving grandpa billups an extension lmao...

Bornknick73
A knick and a Laker fan?????^%

Not I. Thats just whats gonna happen.

Chris Paul was the architect. Does anyone really believe hes gonna let Melo and Stat fill 2/3 of his prophecy with someone else? Its all his fault but yet its coming to fruition and just needs him to make it reality. I can definitely see him taking less money to come fulfill his own Prophecy.

Then my MSG3 missile will upgrade to a 3 kiloton nuclear warhead.

Dwight is gonna go with Kobe and ride Kobe into the Sunset and the D12 smile will provide the Magic Johnson wattage when The Black Mamba is gone.

Thas how it gon be!

Lake_Show2416
03-01-2011, 03:32 PM
the magic would be better off letting him walk than adding more long term deals to their 100m payroll.

haha ya let the best center walk, the Magic will have to equal any salaries coming from any incoming trades anyways

Sandman
yeah geez...too bad the Knicks don't have any good players or picks to trade for one of those guys let alone two.

The only guys they have on the books are Amare, Carmelo and Fields. They have plenty of cash.

xxplayerxx23

Did the call the foul?????????? I respect everbody on this site more thenyou. You are a joke. DOnt talk about anybodys team when your team is NJ. I dont hate NJ You just make me want to hate them.

Bellz
03-01-2011, 03:33 PM

And who wants to go to the Nets farmar/petro/outlaw/graham...? Nice team

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 03:33 PM
LMAO. your definitely qualified to be posting upwards of 70 times per day.

welcome to my ignore list, long overdue

Bornknick73
03-01-2011, 03:34 PM
They havent practiced once together, plus the mans wrist is messed up the rest of the season. Knicks are giving grandpa billups an extension lmao...

Get used to looking at my sig, because next year im gonna swap out Billups for Deron.

Thats a Blueprint for Greatness.

DoMeFavors
Jeffries is going to save the Knicks...that interview of Carmelo and Amare dreaming they can bring a championship back there. BAHAHAHA.
Play some defense then maybe you can talk.

xxplayerxx23

Chris Paul was the architect. Does anyone really believe hes gonna let Melo and Stat fill 2/3 of his prophecy with someone else? Its all his fault but yet its coming to fruition and just needs him to make it reality. I can definitely see him taking less money to come fulfill his own Prophecy.

Dwight is gonna go with Kobe and ride Kobe into the Sunset and the D12 smile will provide the Magic Johnson wattage when The Black Mamba is gone.

Thas how it gon be!

No not you my bad I wrote the arrow On the guy that has the thing Knicks/ lakers/yankees... And when i posted it your message cxame b4 I agree dhoward is going to LA or staying

bovice163
Yeah, they better force a trade. The Knicks need a player like CP3 to actually become contenders, so why not. But I have a feeling franchise tags will be implemented soon.

Ripper Gein
03-01-2011, 03:35 PM

Thas how it gon be!

I like the way you move:D

DoMeFavors
Get used to looking at my sig, because next year im gonna swap out Billups for Deron.

Thats a Blueprint for Greatness.

Haha so funny you want a player on the Nets, I dont want any player on the Knicks. NONE.

HeaTxRipZz

lol and your argument goes to a team u aren't even a fan of. I wasn't gonna step in but just stop it. You guys have Deron Williams who still won't even commit to the future of the Nets and you are expecting FA's to want to sign there? If you are gonna talk about FA's of another fans team lets talk about your team's FA pick ups. 2010 biggest FA market who did you guys get? Farmar, Outlaw and whoever else. While teams like the bulls got guys like Korver, Boozer, Brewer, Knicks got Amare, Felton, Miami got Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and so on.

Lets keep it strictly NJ - NY since that's the team you are a fan of. Don't take shots then throw comparisons to teams you have no care for

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Jeffries is going to save the Knicks...that interview of Carmelo and Amare dreaming they can bring a championship back there. BAHAHAHA.

Sunday Miami saw what we can do .

Sandman
03-01-2011, 03:37 PM
haha ya let the best center walk, the Magic will have to equal any salaries coming from any incoming trades anyways

??? Thats the point. Why trade Howard for huge contracts? You're going 40m+ over the 100% luxury tax for a team that doesn't have Dwight Howard. That's a huge waste of money. Thats 150m for a team that is not going to make ANY of that back in the box office. Its probably a really quick way to make the franchise fold.

Any Dwight Howard trade would need young guys coming back that are on their first contract, expiring contracts coming back, and they'll probably have to take Turk or Arenas. Otherwise the Magic are better off letting him walk.

abe_froman
The only guys they have on the books are Amare, Carmelo and Fields. They have plenty of cash.

how much do you think those guys will be making? (and this without the new cba which will most likely limit teams abilities to add).getting one of those guys is a pipe dream to add...but they dont need them either

bovice163

Chuck 3's, play little defense, and run iso plays, while shooting a horrible percentage from the floor? If that's what you guys can do then it will be a breeze taking you out in the first round. :laugh2:

Bornknick73
Haha so funny you want a player on the Nets, I dont want any player on the Knicks. NONE.

You couldnt get any, you tried.

DoMeFavors
03-01-2011, 03:38 PM
lol and your argument goes to a team u aren't even a fan of. I wasn't gonna step in but just stop it. You guys have Deron Williams who still won't even commit to the future of the Nets and you are expecting FA's to want to sign there? If you are gonna talk about FA's of another fans team lets talk about your team's FA pick ups. 2010 biggest FA market who did you guys get? Farmar, Outlaw and whoever else. While teams like the bulls got guys like Korver, Boozer, Brewer, Knicks got Amare, Felton, Miami got Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and so on.

Lets keep it strictly NJ - NY since that's the team you are a fan of. Don't take shots then throw comparisons to teams you have no care for

Knicks got Amare when they were expecting LeBron or Wade. Especially LeBron. Amare was given the largest contract by the Knicks nobody wants the guy. Knicks needed someone so they overpaid Amare. Im fine with the guys we got because they are role players on small deals.
Knicks were only able to get an overpaid Amare and Raymond Felton an overated pg. congrats...

xxplayerxx23
^ its going to be hard to sign chris paul unless he takes a huge pay cut. Because melo and stat took so much of the cap space lol

RZZZA
Chuck 3's, play little defense, and run iso plays, while shooting a horrible percentage from the floor? If that's what you guys can do then it will be a breeze taking you out in the first round. :laugh2:

seriously :laugh:

Knicks played bad, but Miami played worse than bad. Thats why the Knicks won.

Flash3
@Mike_Philpot I never said I wanted to leave stop reading the rumors. It's really stupid. And annoying to be honest. They tryna make something outta nothing I have another yr under my contract before I can sign

- dwight howard twitter.

Bornknick73
Chuck 3's, play little defense, and run iso plays, while shooting a horrible percentage from the floor? If that's what you guys can do AFTER ONLY 3 GAMES AND 1 PRACTICE then it will be a breeze taking you out in the first round. :laugh2:

fixed

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:39 PM

We played good against miami. So i guess we will see the bulls in the playoffs And see what happens

HeaTxRipZz
03-01-2011, 03:40 PM

I am serious thats not even me making things up. He will be a Net. I am still jumping.

I am so excited about what the future holds, I have a vision and its a hot day in June in NJ and I see a Trophy. I also see a Nets Jersey with 15 on the back.

No im happy
He cant say in public he would sit down in a meeting with Nets.
This is a done deal I have never been this happy.

now this is about Carmelo Anthony I could go on and on but this sounds like a person who wants a guy on the knicks' roster

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 03:40 PM
We played good against miami.

oh, hello. Do you know anything about basketball?

Perhaps you're just blind

here's what I saw out of the Knicks, a lot of 1 on 1, a lot of chucking, very little individual defense and even less team defense, and very little ball movement.

DoMeFavors
03-01-2011, 03:41 PM
I cant wait untill the playoffs when Knicks lose and all the people at the Garden all clap saying good year. Then still chant MVP to a guy on a 6th seed in the East 2 games above .500 .

valade16

Didn't you guarantee 'Melo would be a Net?

Your word is about as credible as OJ's right now...

Bornknick73
Knicks got Amare when they were expecting LeBron or Wade. Especially LeBron. Amare was given the largest contract by the Knicks nobody wants the guy. Knicks needed someone so they overpaid Amare. Im fine with the guys we got because they are role players on small deals.
Knicks were only able to get an overpaid Amare and Raymond Felton an overated pg. congrats...

why you all up in our business? hahahaha who did you get? ROFL You know more Knicks business then some Knicks fans...hhmmmm? I dunno about you. I would think you follow us more then the Nets.

Closet Knicks fan....hahahahahahaha

Kashmir13579
welcome to my ignore list, long overdue

:cry:

too bad i can still see your posts.

Kashmir13579
03-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Bulls fans talking mad ish when they haven't even come close to beating the Knicks this season. CANT WAIT.

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:42 PM
oh, hello. Do you know anything about basketball?

Perhaps you're just blind

here's what I saw out of the Knicks, a lot of 1 on 1, a lot of chucking, very little individual defense and even less team defense, and very little ball movement.

Oh hi I am good how are you???
We just got this team together. We played good defesne. And we had some soild movement parts of the game.
This is just the start of something
We wills ee what happens in playoffs

Sandman
03-01-2011, 03:43 PM

You couldnt get any, you tried.

Game. set. match.

Flash3
03-01-2011, 03:43 PM
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8m44io

Kashmir13579
03-01-2011, 03:44 PM
people are still conversing with Favors? enough is enough already stop reading his posts and stop quoting them.

DoMeFavors
Bulls fans talking mad ish when they haven't even come close to beating the Knicks this season. CANT WAIT.

Without Noah in one game and Boozer in the other.
Knicks good luck out rebounding Noah.

BigCityofDreams

Thas how it gon be!

Smartest man alive.

Cp3 was the man that came up with the idea and they are so close to making this happen. He's not going to deviate from the plan. I think ppl look at the success that the Hornets are having and take that as Paul being ok with the situation. DEN was doing when the Knicks were struggling but Melo still wanted out of DEN.

I have seen ppl say that D12 to the Lakers is a stretch and it might be but I think the Lakers will do whatever they have to in order to acquire him. They aren't going to sit back and watch these other teams improve while they stay in neutral.

RZZZA
Oh hi I am good how are you???
We just got this team together. We played good defesne. And we had some soild movement parts of the game.
This is just the start of something
We wills ee what happens in playoffs

You played good defense? I don't think this Knicks team will ever play good defense with D'Antoni as a coach. Get a new coach, find a center from somewhere who is a good rebounder, find a good PG...and then we can talk about how good the Knicks are.

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Without Noah in one game and Boozer in the other.
Knicks good luck out rebounding Noah.

Thank you for the luck

Sandman
03-01-2011, 03:45 PM
I can't wait til the Knicks play an away game in Brooklyn, and you still hear that MVP chant for Melo..

Lake_Show2416
03-01-2011, 03:46 PM
??? Thats the point. Why trade Howard for huge contracts? You're going 40m+ over the 100% luxury tax for a team that doesn't have Dwight Howard. That's a huge waste of money. Thats 150m for a team that is not going to make ANY of that back in the box office. Its probably a really quick way to make the franchise fold.

Any Dwight Howard trade would need young guys coming back that are on their first contract, expiring contracts coming back, and they'll probably have to take Turk or Arenas. Otherwise the Magic are better off letting him walk.

ur never better off letting Dwight walk, they don't have to rebuild they could stay at the same level, this whole concept that if u trade a star u just rebuild by not if u get good pieces in return. Plus Bynum is 23 with the sky being the limit, his knees r a concern but if he can stay healthy it should b enough to convince the magic n he has a team option as a security blanket. any contracts that they get they will send out. idk what players will ultimately be a part of it but the contractional numbers will be the same. n I'm convinced we'll pursue hard

Kashmir13579

Hunter48MVP
Dwight and Paul will both go to LA. Howard to Lakers and Chris Paul to Clippers.

shizzle09
Trade Bosh and Miller for CP3. we can dream right?

mojoaf4
03-01-2011, 03:47 PM
The Knicks have nothing to trade for either. Your role players arent going to land you Paul or Howard.

xxplayerxx23
You played good defense? I don't think this Knicks team will ever play good defense with D'Antoni as a coach. Get a new coach, find a center from somewhere who is a good rebounder, find a good PG...and then we can talk about how good the Knicks are.

oK I will. We held them to what 91 points i think thats good defense they shot bad too. So i guess thats just luck?. ANyway i never said we would beat the bulls but were not far off from you guys. O wait i Forgot Drose is the best pg in the NBA so Maybe were a little behind. Knicks bulls will Be a good series

RZZZA
Chris Paul to Clippers.

that would be great, I wouldn't call him a vagina then. clippers need a good PG and a closer, they have talent but a bad coach and no clutch players.

TO to the CHI
03-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Did the call the foul?????????? I respect everbody on this site more thenyou. You are a joke. DOnt talk about anybodys team when your team is NJ. I dont hate NJ You just make me want to hate them.

And who wants to go to the Nets farmar/petro/outlaw/graham...? Nice team

Why are you guys feeding the troll? Obviously everything he says is ridiculous and inflammatory and he just wants to get a rise. Ignore him and maybe he will go away. Or, when his 16th birthday comes and he gets a driver's license perhaps he will go away.

I don't like the Knicks, but to the extent they have struggled to land players at least they got Amare and Melo (who both wanted to be there). The Nets only got Travis Outlaw voluntarily and now Williams who is pissed about it. I hope DWill stays there because I want to see Prokhorov succeed, but there is literally nothing for a Nets fan to be talking smack about until someone signs there long term.

CostanzaNumba0
03-01-2011, 03:49 PM

you're posting 70 times a day, you need to get a life for real. its hard to talk crap about a team thats already beaten you twice and is likely going to be matchup hell for you in the playoffs, how could u disrespect chauncey like that, he's got one more ring then ur whole roster combined

PurpleJesus28
03-01-2011, 03:50 PM
how in the hell are the knicks gonna afford CP3/D12 in 2012?!

who would they trade to get either of em?

excerpt from an ESPN article

The Knicks are expected to have four players -- Anthony (at a little more than $20 million), Stoudemire (at a little less than $20 million), Balkman ($1.7 million) and Toney Douglas ($2 million) -- under contract in the 2012 offseason, adding up to about $44 million in payroll. And that does not include Landry Fields, who will be a restricted free agent that summer, or the Knicks' 2011 first-round draft pick. If the Knicks keep and commit to both, the payroll will be several million higher. If not, the Knicks will also have to account for another eight minimum cap holds (assuming that the new salary cap rules require cap holds, which is likely) to reach the required 12-man roster. That would raise their projected cap another $2.5 million, putting them around $46.5 million.

Sandman
ur never better off letting Dwight walk
Of course not. You're better off letting him stay. But you're better off letting him walk than taking back huge contracts in return that aren't going to let you compete on the same level.

they don't have to rebuild they could stay at the same level, this whole concept that if u trade a star u just rebuild by not if u get good pieces in return.
You can get good pieces in return, but if they're attached to huge contracts you handcuff the team from making any more moves. If the team is bad, you handcuff the team from making any money.

Plus Bynum is 23 with the sky being the limit, his knees r a concern but if he can stay healthy it should b enough to convince the magic n he has a team option as a security blanket. any contracts that they get they will send out. idk what players will ultimately be a part of it but the contractional numbers will be the same
The problem is that the Magic would be SCREWED if the numbers were the same. They can't pay that much for a team that wouldn't contend, a team with no star power. The sky might be the limit for Bynum but like you said, his knees are a concern you can't just wish away and he's tied to a long term deal.

JordansBulls
Noah and Boozer for Dwight and Bass is the best possible deal.

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 03:51 PM
oK I will. We held them to what 91 points i think thats good defense they shot bad too. So i guess thats just luck?. ANyway i never said we would beat the bulls but were not far off from you guys. O wait i Forgot Drose is the best pg in the NBA so Maybe were a little behind. Knicks bulls will Be a good series

Miami completely collapsed in that game, it was an abberation, I haven't seen them collapse like that all season. They were not executing half court offense well at all and their defense was so bad it was laughable, and even though the Knicks showed some good D on an individual level in clutch situations, there is no team defense on the Knicks. D'Antoni is not a defensive coach.

the Heat decided to emulate the playing style of the Knicks for some reason instead of calming down and playing their own game

xxplayerxx23
Why are you guys feeding the troll? Obviously everything he says is ridiculous and inflammatory and he just wants to get a rise. Ignore him and maybe he will go away. Or, when his 16th birthday comes and he gets a driver's license perhaps he will go away.

I don't like the Knicks, but to the extent they have struggled to land players at least they got Amare and Melo (who both wanted to be there). The Nets only got Travis Outlaw voluntarily and now Williams who is pissed about it. I hope DWill stays there because I want to see Prokhorov succeed, but there is literally nothing for a Nets fan to be talking smack about until someone signs there long term.

I dont know I tried putting him on the ignore list but it wont let me keep him there. And I hope dwill stays there too But howard IMO isnt going there. I was in a bad mood and then to see him right more **** Pisses me off lol

Sandman
The Knicks have nothing to trade for either. Your role players arent going to land you Paul or Howard.

Unlike Boston or LA, NY would have money to spend.

lvlheaded
I love how DoMeFavors talks about how great the Nets are gonna be after they get every player. First they we destined to get LeBron and he envisioned a Nets number 6 jersey holding up a trophy in June in NJ.

Then it was a Nets number 15 jersey. He was so confident that he made a sig bet with one of the guys on the Knicks forum, hence his sig.

Now its Dwight and D-Will. D-Will wouldnt even say hed sign an extension with the Nets in his introductory presser and was reportedly pissed at the trade. You think Dwight wants to join him? Maybe in ORL or LA but no way in hell is he going to Brooklyn.

And you wanna talk about over paying players. You had to overpay TRAVIS OUTLAW and Jordan Farmar to get them to come to NJ. You can say we overpaid Amar'e all you want but he is in the top 5 in the NBA in scoring and has been a great leader for this team. A team that, unlike the Nets, is actually going to the playoffs this year.

And how does this thread become about the Knicks games against Cleveland and Miami? Its supposed to be about Dwight and CP3. No wonder mods and posters leave this site so much, every thread becomes a bash thread instead of an actual intellectual sports discussion.

mbarajas138
03-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Howard is going to Lakers.

Flash3
03-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Noah and Boozer for Dwight and Bass is the best possible deal.

why would they take boozers contract ?

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Unlike Boston or LA, NY would have money to spend.

I dont think so man this cap is going down after this season. Paul or howard would have to take a big cut

Sandman
03-01-2011, 03:53 PM

That one doesn't sound as terrible as some others, but I still don't think there's a trade out of Orlando that doesn't include Arenas or at least Turkoglu.

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 03:54 PM
you're posting 70 times a day, you need to get a life for real.

thanks for the advice, soon I'll be up to 100 posts a day just to piss you off.

its hard to talk crap about a team thats already beaten you twice and is likely going to be matchup hell for you in the playoffs, how could u disrespect chauncey like that, he's got one more ring then ur whole roster combined

You've beaten us twice and yet we're still not worried about you, that says a lot. You are going to be a match up problem for US?

Let's see, you play no defense, have no center and don't rebound well.

CostanzaNumba0
03-01-2011, 03:54 PM

From what i remember u were after lebron too, and if u think travis outlaw is on a small contract ur crazy.. listen i feel bad for you because its obvious ur a kid (either physically, mentally, or hopefully both) but u disrespect everyone in your path and your team is absolute garbage, and you rarely, if ever make coherent arguments

u traded away the only talent you have for someone who wants no part of your team, you're last in the league in attendance and are moving to a city that doesnt want or need you..on top of that you say your team doesnt want any knick players lmao u tried to get melo, chauncey, gallo and chandler at different points during the deadline a week ago!!!! you need to take a break and get over the little brother syndrome

Raph12
03-01-2011, 03:55 PM
CP3 and D12 to the Clipps:

PG - CP3
SG - Gordon
SF - Gomes/Aminu
PF - Griffin
C - Superman

Game over... Not gonna happen, but fun to think about lol.

CostanzaNumba0
03-01-2011, 03:56 PM

You've beaten us twice and yet we're still not worried about you, that says a lot. You are going to be a match up problem for US?

you speak for the bulls organization now? you wouldnt be talkin this much **** if u werent concerned, i respect your team but u need to chill out, maybe take a girl out for drinks or something,, jesus ive been here 4 years and ive never seen someone as obsessed as you

BigCityofDreams
Howard is going to Lakers.

If he does then it would extend the Lakers run :clap:. They need a pg guard too.

Is it a done deal that Shaw takes over for Phil when he retires?

xxplayerxx23

I will not say we will win the series but it will Not be as one sided as u see it. And to the guy that brings up ur post number thats His bussiness u cnt tell him not to post as much as he wants.

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 03:58 PM
If he does then it would extend the Lakers run :clap:. They need a pg guard too.

Is it a done deal that Shaw takes over for Phil when he retires?

How can u be a laker and knick fan??? if the knicks and lakers vs in the finals who do you root for??

Da Knicks
03-01-2011, 04:00 PM
how in the hell are the knicks gonna afford CP3/D12 in 2012?!

who would they trade to get either of em?

The Knicks are expected to have four players -- Anthony (at a little more than $20 million), Stoudemire (at a little less than $20 million), Balkman ($1.7 million) and Toney Douglas ($2 million) -- under contract in the 2012 offseason, adding up to about $44 million in payroll. And that does not include Landry Fields, who will be a restricted free agent that summer, or the Knicks' 2011 first-round draft pick. If the Knicks keep and commit to both, the payroll will be several million higher. If not, the Knicks will also have to account for another eight minimum cap holds (assuming that the new salary cap rules require cap holds, which is likely) to reach the required 12-man roster. That would raise their projected cap another $2.5 million, putting them around $46.5 million.

Thanks for putting this info to show how the knicks could actually land Howard or Paul. The players in bold will be the players that the knicks will try and use to get Howard or Paul. It will happen through a sign and trade, the way the knicks have being drafting lately i could really see the first rounder this year along with Landry being a nice package along with possibly Douglas or a first rounder if Douglas is traded for one.

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 04:01 PM
you speak for the bulls organization now? you wouldnt be talkin this much **** if u werent concerned, i respect your team but u need to chill out, maybe take a girl out for drinks or something,, jesus ive been here 4 years and ive never seen someone as obsessed as you

I'm not talking ****, I'm just stating facts about the Knicks, don't you realize that? It's not opinion, it's facts. You have no real center, you don't rebound, and you don't have a defensive minded coach. That's match up problems, for real, but not for us.

Stick to talking basketball please, this is a basketball forum, not a place to discuss my personal life. I like my life fine and If I want to post 100 times a day, that's what I'll do.

lvlheaded
On topic: If the Magic and Hornets feel their superstars are going elsewhere when they become FA's than it is in their best interest to trade the players away.

I feel like we are seeing the end of FA when it comes to the big time players. No team is going to want to watch their players walk away for nothing anymore. They are gonna try like hell to sign them before they can test FA and, if they cant agree, trade them.

shep33
Ultimately if the Lakers want Howard I think they could get him. I mean If LA loses and say Pau doesn't plays well but not great, I can totally see the Lakers doing a package based around Pau. I don't think it's out of the question. I also think that if that happens, then Dwill is not going to stay in NJ. New York will likely get one of Dwill or CP3, and the pg that's left over still could go to LA with a potential package for Andrew Bynum, among picks (from other teams) etc.

nystandup
03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
i say they both team up to play with eachother

PurpleJesus28
03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks for putting this info to show how the knicks could actually land Howard or Paul. The players in bold will be the players that the knicks will try and use to get Howard or Paul. It will happen through a sign and trade, the way the knicks have being drafting lately i could really see the first rounder this year along with Landry being a nice package along with possibly Douglas or a first rounder if Douglas is traded for one.

correct me if im wrong, but it sounds like you think the magic/NO would trade D12/CP3 for balkman, douglas, fields, and a 1st rounder?

Madtown22
03-01-2011, 04:03 PM
The NBA is in need of a serious make over.

airronijordan
03-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Dwight will end up in LA

CP3 will end up in NY

oak2455
U
Dwight and Dwill!

I don't think you have enough room for another Sig loss....:facepalm:

BigCityofDreams
How can u be a laker and knick fan??? if the knicks and lakers vs in the finals who do you root for??

I'm a big Kobe fan.

I'll root for the Knicks because I'm from Brooklyn. It's hard for me to root against my home state unless I really dislike a team(NY Mets). If the Knicks and Lakers meet in the finals it's a win win. It means the Knicks are a top team in the league and Kobe once again proved the haters wrong.

BigCityofDreams
03-01-2011, 04:07 PM
The NBA is in need of a serious make over.

Why do you say that?

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 04:08 PM
oh oK i would hope the knicks win :P

Broadwayjoe NY
03-01-2011, 04:08 PM
rumors have been swirling around CP3 wanting to be traded for a while now. If he goes to NY/LA/Heat, he's a big vagina.

D.Will is already a big vagina, to me. I don't care what the stats say, he's not no top PG in the league.

It's unfair to compare Rose's situation to that of Dwill's and Paul's, when they have been in the league for twice as long. Let's see if Rose's attitude changes after they make the playoffs for a few years in a row, but then stagnate and make questionable front office moves and have their talent level dip only to not make the playoffs. We'll see if he's saying all the right things than when he realizes they'll never get to the big game.

I'm not saying this will happen, because the Bulls have done a good job of surrounding him with some very solid and balanced team, but things change really quickly when years of your career are being wasted in fruitless efforts. For no the argument is moot, but in three or four years if injuries or salaries hurt the Bulls, we'll see if Rose toes the party line.

We are nowhere near the bottom in almost any team defensive statistical category. We are 17th in defensive efficiency which is usually right around where most of D'Antoni's Suns teams were. Just your average fan, and apparently you, are incapable of adjusting for pace of play. The knicks allow the 4th most points per game, but have the second fastest pace of play. If you take into consideration pace of play, than the Knicks are right around middle of the pack for defense and nowheres near as bad as teams like Cleveland, Toronto, Golden State, Minny, Houston etc.

The idea that Mike doesn't stress defensive is just assanine and lazy. He always has a very up-temp system so people see a high scoring game, they automatically assume his defense is terrible. The same reason why everyone is so enamored with Oscar's triple double season or Wilt's 100 pt effort etc. They don't take the time to take a closer look at the underlying factors.

D'An certainly stresses and coaches D, but you can't force a player to be a better defender. We're middle of the pack, not something that will win you a championship, but far from as bad as everyone makes out.

redwhitenblue
03-01-2011, 04:09 PM
NY, MIA, CHI and probably BOS all do not have the money necessary to acquire these guys unless they gut their teams and these guys agree to take a notable pay cut.

Owners won't be making moves like this until the new CBA is set, which likely reduces the cap which makes it damn near impossible for any of those teams to acquire another big name as is.

BigCityofDreams
03-01-2011, 04:11 PM
oh oK i would hope the knicks win :P

If the Knicks win I would be more than ok with it even if it means Kobe loses another final.

You can tell Melo and Amare want to bring a trophy back to the Garden. You gotta love that.

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 04:12 PM
It's unfair to compare Rose's situation to that of Dwill's and Paul's, when they have been in the league for twice as long. Let's see if Rose's attitude changes after they make the playoffs for a few years in a row, but then stagnate and make questionable front office moves and have their talent level dip only to not make the playoffs. We'll see if he's saying all the right things than when he realizes they'll never get to the big game.

I'm not saying this will happen, because the Bulls have done a good job of surrounding him with some very solid and balanced team, but things change really quickly when years of your career are being wasted in fruitless efforts. For no the argument is moot, but in three or four years if injuries or salaries hurt the Bulls, we'll see if Rose toes the party line.

We are nowhere near the bottom in almost any team defensive statistical category. We are 17th in defensive efficiency which is usually right around where most of D'Antoni's Suns teams were. Just your average fan, and apparently you, are incapable of adjusting for pace of play. The knicks allow the 4th most points per game, but have the second fastest pace of play. If you take into consideration pace of play, than the Knicks are right around middle of the pack for defense and nowheres near as bad as teams like Cleveland, Toronto, Golden State, Minny, Houston etc.

The idea that Mike doesn't stress defensive is just assanine and lazy. He always has a very up-temp system so people see a high scoring game, they automatically assume his defense is terrible. The same reason why everyone is so enamored with Oscar's triple double season or Wilt's 100 pt effort etc. They don't take the time to take a closer look at the underlying factors.

D'An certainly stresses and coaches D, but you can't force a player to be a better defender. We're middle of the pack, not something that will win you a championship, but far from as bad as everyone makes out.

You are the best Knicks fan I've come across so far.

Pierzynski4Prez
03-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Maybe its just me, but I'm not seeing any where in the article where Melo is telling Howard and Paul to force a trade sooner rather than later. All I see is him saying to not go through the long drawn out process, and the writer (a NY writer nonetheless) speculating that he meant asking to be dealt prior to the season.

mjqusoldier
03-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Who could the knicks trade to get Cp though?

Flash3
03-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Maybe its just me, but I'm not seeing any where in the article where Melo is telling Howard and Paul to force a trade sooner rather than later. All I see is him saying to not go through the long drawn out process, and the writer (a NY writer nonetheless) speculating that he meant asking to be dealt prior to the season.

the op makes these kinds of threads all the ****ing time.

Lakerfrk
03-01-2011, 04:20 PM

.. I think even if the Lakers WIN this year, they will still go hard after Howard...

Bynum + smaller pieces for Howard is probably the best package that Orlando is going to get...

Pierzynski4Prez
03-01-2011, 04:22 PM
the op makes these kinds of threads all the ****ing time.

So stupid. The media has gotten so sad these days. All they can talk about is who will go where in FA years from now or who the media will decide wants out of their team and beat that dead horse over and over until nobody gives a ****. How about we talk about the current season for once? (Not PSD but just the media in general).

BigCityofDreams
03-01-2011, 04:24 PM
.. I think even if the Lakers WIN this year, they will still go hard after Howard...

Bynum + smaller pieces for Howard is probably the best package that Orlando is going to get...

I don't know if it's the best package but I agree the Lakers will go hard for Howard. I have been saying this the past couple of weeks no matter what happens they are going to make a run at him. There is no way the Lakers are going to watch the team decline while other teams improve.

NYKnicksAllDay
03-01-2011, 04:29 PM

Funny because just a week or so ago, you were so excited because you thought you were getting Melo.

Celclip
03-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Ultimately if the Lakers want Howard I think they could get him. I mean If LA loses and say Pau doesn't plays well but not great, I can totally see the Lakers doing a package based around Pau. I don't think it's out of the question. I also think that if that happens, then Dwill is not going to stay in NJ. New York will likely get one of Dwill or CP3, and the pg that's left over still could go to LA with a potential package for Andrew Bynum, among picks (from other teams) etc.
Why would anyone trade D. Howard for Pau, Pau is old and Kobe is even older (Kobe is
about as sexy as Roseanne Barr in hot pants) With contracts of Artest Walton Fisher
you can't even get a good role player, and with no Phil Jackson, Kobe is going to be
out of control. Like Chick would say (The laker winning days are in the Refrig The Jello
is Jigglin and the butters getting Hard) CP3 go to the clippers and D. Howard go to
the Celtics and we'll see both of you in the 2013 NBA Finals

Broadwayjoe NY
03-01-2011, 04:33 PM

Much appreciated. And like I said, Rose has given absolutely zero indications that he'd ever demand a trade or cause any problems in the clubhouse, he's been exactly what you want out of your superstar. But than again, the same thing could have been said for Dwill or CP3 in their first 3 years in the league.

Right now Rose has helped bring his team back into the elite status in the league and doesn't look like it will change, but it's the nba and things happen quickly. A couple injuries to one of the bigs and they could be stuck never making it past the eastern conference finals, which could lead Rose to demand his team get better etc. Once again this is all hypothetical, but I bring it up as to maybe not be so hard on Dwill or CP3.

These guys were the consummate professionals up until recently, but after you're in the league for 6/7 years, you realize your career is probably half over and they start getting a little nervous about winning that ring. I love players who play their entire careers for one team, because I love loyalty, which is why I hope Rose stays with the Bulls forever, Durant stays with the Thunder forever, Blake with the Clip etc. I can see how Dwill and CP3 might seem like baby's etc., but I think it's their desire to win that really fuels it and the media that magnifies it and makes us dislike them. But, to each their own. Hell, I'm just glad my team is gonna make the playoffs again, so I could care less about 2012 haha

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 04:40 PM
RZZA I thought i was your favorite KNick fan :(

Mudvayne91
03-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Why do you say that?

You're not serious, are you?

CostanzaNumba0
03-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Funny because just a week or so ago, you were so excited because you thought you were getting Melo.

he's delusional, dont let him rile u up

RIPSweetness34
03-01-2011, 04:48 PM

Best record since the Jordan era, two straight playoff appearances in his first 2 years, ROY, 2 time all star, currently the only player in the NBA to average 25 points and 8 assists for the season (last 3 players to have done this MJ, LBJ, Oscar Robertson) He is the only one of those players that is top 10 in both scoring and assists, he's missed atleast 1 of his 2 best players for just about the whole season to this point and still has his team in a position for a 1 seed, has a winning record against elite teams this year unlike LBJ and D Wade, and he is only 22 years old. Did I miss anything Bulls fans?

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 04:48 PM
No way Is notre dame Becoming the big east champs Sj got this :D^ (reffering to the your sig

RIPSweetness34
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
I don't know if it's the best package but I agree the Lakers will go hard for Howard. I have been saying this the past couple of weeks no matter what happens they are going to make a run at him. There is no way the Lakers are going to watch the team decline while other teams improve.

Can anyone put a better package together for him then Noah and 4 first round picks? Mark my words, Bulls will be in the best position of all the contenders to make a move for him and not dismantle their team. A 7 footer with knee problems is prbably not as good as a double double machine who can run the floor and play great defense. Yes Noah has had injuries but nothing to worry about shortening his career significantly like Bynum.

Broadwayjoe NY
03-01-2011, 04:50 PM
RZZA I thought i was your favorite KNick fan :(

I think with that sweet rack in your avatar, you're everybody's favorite Knick fan :clap: Brooklyn Decker?? Dayumm.

Oldmantrash
03-01-2011, 04:50 PM
D.Will is already a big vagina, to me. I don't care what the stats say, he's not no top PG in the league.[/QUOTE]

So you are saying he is a top PG in the leaugue.

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Best record since the Jordan era, two straight playoff appearances in his first 2 years, ROY, 2 time all star, currently the only player in the NBA to average 25 points and 8 assists for the season (last 3 players to have done this MJ, LBJ, Oscar Robertson) He is the only one of those players that is top 10 in both scoring and assists, he's missed atleast 1 of his 2 best players for just about the whole season to this point and still has his team in a position for a 1 seed, has a winning record against elite teams this year unlike LBJ and D Wade, and he is only 22 years old. Did I miss anything Bulls fans?

I think you missed MVP for this year thats great but Has he won a championship thats what i was asking, Hes an amazing player but how is cp3 dwill not half the pg aHe is. CP3 and williams are still better pg IMO

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 04:52 PM
I think with that sweet rack in your avatar, you're everybody's favorite Knick fan :clap: Brooklyn Decker?? Dayumm.

Lol yeah. Damn Isnt the only werd that comes to mind when seeing her lmao :D

Showmeyourtds
03-01-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm not talking ****, I'm just stating facts about the Knicks, don't you realize that? It's not opinion, it's facts. You have no real center, you don't rebound, and you don't have a defensive minded coach. That's match up problems, for real, but not for us.

Stick to talking basketball please, this is a basketball forum, not a place to discuss my personal life. I like my life fine and If I want to post 100 times a day, that's what I'll do.

If you want to post 100 times a day its called pathetic. Someone who does that has no life and has probably never kissed or touched a girl before. The knicks fans that are debating with you are posting clear and concise refutes to your arguments and make clear sense however your homeristic "facts" are merely "opinions". Last time I checked you are not god so you don't know all.

allSUAVE
03-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Nets got a bunch of BUMS on that team with no Fan base at all.. I kind of feel bad for Dwill but then again I don't .he should of lead the Jazz like what D rose is doing down there in CHI.

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Hey CHill out man Showmeyourtds If he wants to do that its his life, I mean it wont look great but If thats what he does for fun that thats it

pd1dish
03-01-2011, 04:58 PM

who do you expect the knicks to trade to get CP3??? he is a top 3 PG. they would have to give up melo or amare because they simply have no one else of value. theyre going to have to wait until CP3 becomes a FA in order to get him.

allSUAVE
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM
CP3: NY
Dwight: LAL
Dwill: Dallas
Monte: Nyets

That's how it's going to play out..so odvious!

allSUAVE
03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
who do you expect the knicks to trade to get cp3??? He is a top 3 pg. They would have to give up melo or amare because they simply have no one else of value. Theyre going to have to wait until cp3 becomes a fa in order to get him.

free agent we not going to trade for him

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
CP3: NY
Dwight: LAL
Dwill: Dallas
Monte: Nyets

That's how it's going to play out..so odvious!

I would like it this way
CP3- Hornets
Dhoward- Magic
Dwill-Utah :P
Monte-GSW

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 05:06 PM
free agent we not going to trade for him

DO you understand how much of a cash cut he is going to have to take to come here??

allSUAVE
03-01-2011, 05:09 PM
DO you understand how much of a cash cut he is going to have to take to come here??

LMl Alot but that's the sacrifice he's going to have to take .if he really want to play here

xxplayerxx23
03-01-2011, 05:10 PM
I agree man Hope he does it

ramsizzle
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
^ no one will take taht big of a pay cut. Not even miami's three would have.

The Flash
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM

IT's not like the Knicks played so well but rather that Miami sucked ...

JordansBulls
03-01-2011, 05:15 PM

Why would they take Bynum's?

allSUAVE
03-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Chancy billups have one more year left 15 mill Team option knicks don't have to pick that up ..and after Next year they only have Amare and Carmelo under contract .they know what they are doing ..Still sticking with the big plan Donnie said ...IN Donnie I trust!

allSUAVE
03-01-2011, 05:20 PM

Bynum have more value than Bozzer despite Bynums injuries ..I do believe it would take more than Bynum might have to add Gasol and boy yes that's a steep price

Albrecht Duerer
03-01-2011, 05:29 PM
you think bynum for howard is enough??

No.

PurpleJesus28
03-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Chancy billups have one more year left 15 mill Team option knicks don't have to pick that up ..and after Next year they only have Amare and Carmelo under contract .they know what they are doing ..Still sticking with the big plan Donnie said ...IN Donnie I trust!

you fail to take into account a lower cap with the new CBA. and that your gonna have more than just 2 players under contract.

do people not read previous posts? :facepalm:

oak2455
03-01-2011, 05:42 PM

17 wins Blueprint to success :facepalm:

oak2455
03-01-2011, 05:46 PM

Contraction I see the Nets part of that plan:D

knicks_champ
03-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Is DoMeFavors still talking? Dude you lost, take the L like a man and just turn off your computer.

BigBlueCrew
03-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Is DoMeFavors still talking? Dude you lost, take the L like a man and just turn off your computer.

When does DoMeFavors ever shutup?

allSUAVE
03-01-2011, 05:54 PM
DoMeFavors is a Sad depress fan ....He must be a fan of the Nets?? .HAHA Get a WIN then you are allowed back In Here...so Do Me Favor and save your self the embarrassment and go awayyyyyy lol

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 05:57 PM
knicks fans hate nets fans so much, lol

whats gonna happen when the nets move to brooklyn

PurpleJesus28
03-01-2011, 05:59 PM
DoMeFavors is a Sad depress fan ....He must be a fan of the Nets?? .HAHA Get a WIN then you are allowed back In Here...so Do Me Favor and save your self the embarrassment and go awayyyyyy lol

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK5C8Z0TuLfy2UXVbc8XuugdCwD-bgbo6tm4ibb6VQd0Qwe10K&t=1

NYKnicksAllDay
03-01-2011, 06:03 PM
IT's not like the Knicks played so well but rather that Miami sucked ...

Neither team played very well. Knicks shot 39% from the field, 8-30 from 3-pt. and turned the ball over 16 times. So the argument that the Knicks won because the Heat played bad doesn't really work because the Knicks played bad too.

Bornknick73
03-01-2011, 06:03 PM

They'll leave that pathetic fanbase in Jersey

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Neither team played very well. Knicks shot 39% from the field, 8-30 from 3-pt. and turned the ball over 16 times. So the argument that the Knicks won because the Heat played bad doesn't really work because the Knicks played bad too.

imo there's a difference between playing bad and shooting bad.

Miami played bad because their offense and defense completely fell apart.

cchrisc773
03-01-2011, 06:05 PM

1, How can the Knicks afford Chris Paul?

2. Who are the Knicks going to trade for Chris Paul that the Hornets would even accept?

1. Why would Howard force a trade to a old aging Vet team that is over the cap already?

2. Why would Orlando even make a deal with the Lakers, they have nothing of value that Orlando would want. Not even Bynum.

How about you ask yourself. Why wouldn't D. Williams or CP3 force a trade to Orlando.

1. Orlando has better and younger pieces to offer in the trade then the Knicks. SO if they dealt Paul to any team on a list he gave them it would be Orlando over NYC. WE could deal, Nelson, Redick, Anderson, Bass, Clark, Q. Rich, D. Orton... Round 1 pick. What do the Knicks have again?

You guys all need to learn a little math before you start stupid threads. NYC can not afford another Max contract unless they move Anthony or AMare. Paul is going to want to get a max extension before trade, which eliminates the Knicks from the talks.
:facepalm:

oak2455
03-01-2011, 06:08 PM

what does that say about your team:confused:

knicks_champ
03-01-2011, 06:11 PM

The team and arena will get robbed. :eyebrow: That is whats going to happen.

allSUAVE
03-01-2011, 06:12 PM
This RZZZA Guy hate the Knicks .MAN I REALLY HOPE WE DO PLAY THE BULLS IN THE FIRST ROUND!!!!!

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 06:14 PM
I don't hate the Knicks, I'm just being realistic about the problems the Knicks team has

Tuck&Rolle
03-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Dwight and Dwill!

No one wants to play for NJ. D Will won't commit.. why do you think that is?

Slimsim
03-01-2011, 06:20 PM

You insult me Huey Newton

RZZZA
03-01-2011, 06:22 PM
I like you too, there, happy? Both of you are tied for my favorite Knicks fans.

If someone can kill Kashmir for me, they'll be my most favorite for life

DoMeFavors
03-01-2011, 06:24 PM
My guess is Knicks win every series in 4 games, Melo and MVP Amare are not going to dissapoint. Plus no team can win in the Garden with Spike screaming at players. Knicks bench is to strong for Celtics.

Evolution23
03-01-2011, 06:35 PM

nets are not even on our radar

Mr Costanza
03-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Question. Why do you want favors to "do you?"

sevencastro
03-01-2011, 06:37 PM
My guess is Knicks win every series in 4 games, Melo and MVP Amare are not going to dissapoint. Plus no team can win in the Garden with Spike screaming at players. Knicks bench is to strong for Celtics.

dood i like the nets future but u r just anoying and make everybody bash on ur team wich really sucks by the way .... just try to keep it post related im just sorry for u that superman is not goin to ur team :D n dont bash on melo u wanted him 2 at least the knicks are goin to the plaoffs

oohhhh n superman choices atl lakers clippers i wld love for him to come to the knicks but not happening
cp3 knicks :) clippers or bulls just imagine cp3 and rose that wld be scary

Mr Costanza
03-01-2011, 06:45 PM

The only difference for the Nets moving to Brooklyn is they are going to have to look over the East River to enviously stare at the Garden rather than the Hudson River. Other than that, everything will be the same. The Nets will be the Nets and the Knicks will be the Knicks.
Ask a Net fan about the "rivalry" and you will get a Yankee/Red Sox response. Ask a Knick fan about it and you will get a "huh?"

Hugbees
03-01-2011, 06:46 PM

Wow you are now officially the most annoying poster on PSD. Congrats :clap:

BigBlueCrew
03-01-2011, 06:47 PM
The only difference for the Nets moving to Brooklyn is they are going to have to look over the East River to enviously stare at the Garden rather than the Hudson River. Other than that, everything will be the same. The Nets will be the Nets and the Knicks will be the Knicks.
Ask a Net fan about the "rivalry" and you will get a Yankee/Red Sox response. Ask a Knick fan about it and you will get a "huh?"

Bingo! You nailed it.

Kevj77
03-01-2011, 06:49 PM
I don't think he said "force a trade", he said make a decision and either sign or don't sign, don't let it drag out. LeBron got away with "I'll consider my options in the off-season." No other player is going to get away with that again.Unfortunately that won't happen again. Lebron lead on the Cavs so that they thought they had a real chance to re-sign him. Now they are left with nothing and it will set them back 10 years. Teams are going to want to know now if players will sign the extension at least a year in advance. That is exactly what the Nuggets did with Carmelo and when he refused to sign they got something for him instead of losing him for nothing. As a result they will rebuild much faster then the Cavs.

The other thing we learned from the Melo situation is that a star player that wants to be traded can name the places he will play and force his way there. Nobody will give up the farm for a player they can't sign. It seems like the superstars have a lot of control over where they play.

Cubs420
03-01-2011, 06:55 PM

Bynum straight upBynum n Odom for Dwight n filler
Gasol for Dwight

Sure hope Orlando isnt that dumb.....

RIPSweetness34
03-01-2011, 07:01 PM
I think you missed MVP for this year thats great but Has he won a championship thats what i was asking, Hes an amazing player but how is cp3 dwill not half the pg aHe is. CP3 and williams are still better pg IMO

Im not sayin they are half the player he is, no way. Those 3 are all so close and everyone else is a notch below w Westbrook being half a notch. Whoever said they are half the players D Rose is does not know anything. I would rather have him then either one of them though.

Problemchild
03-01-2011, 07:15 PM

yeah they should trade bosh for cp3 LMAO

smith&wesson
03-01-2011, 07:16 PM
IMO that is good advice it saves the players a years worth of distractions, speculation and rumours.

this is also good for us fans, i personally dont want to argue with any of you for the next year about where these guys land. its just too much. 50000 threads about the same thing from now till then. its just crazy.

Chitownhero14
03-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Dwight to LA, CP3 to LA to form the new faces of Hollywood with Bynum, Pau and Kobe for 1 more year until he retires then trade Pau for assets.

RIPSweetness34
03-01-2011, 07:21 PM
what does that say about your team:confused:

Says you guys shot like 65% from 3 point land and now all those guys are gone.

jmoney85
03-01-2011, 07:26 PM
can we be realistic here..... brook lopez is nowhere near as bad as half of the posters on this board make him out to be.... ive never seen a player that averages over 19 ppg with having NO PREVIOUS supporting cast get so much flack on a board... ok seriously i understand he isnt rebounding well this season but its surely ok for a player to have a bad year in a stat category lol

if im the magic and the nets call and offer brook lopez and 2 1st round picks take a contract off the hands of the magic thats not gilbert arenas ill take that deal in a heartbeat....

ANDREW BYNUM IS NOT BETTER THAN BROOK LOPEZ... i dont care what half u clowns say

hes never on the court and his career numbers are nowhere near brook and i cant think of any centers in the league that have the offensive talent that brook has at the center position

in b4 50000 people say brook is trash because he cant rebound even though he has solid career rebounding numbers ( lets not forget he lost 20-30 pounds due to mono before the season )

some people on this board really need to take a reality potion

jrm2054
03-01-2011, 07:59 PM
I really wanna see CP3 on a title team not the hornets

blahblahyoutoo
03-01-2011, 08:46 PM
how tough your life must be melo, to be answering questions everyday for millions of dollars.

WAYNEBO
03-01-2011, 08:48 PM

DoMe-oh he gone,

You gott be a 16yo troll... you obsess over the Knicks -- sounds like jealously to me. You know more about my team than you do yours... oh probably because they lottery bound this year and next, then D-Will can leave your sorry team.

Troll in your own forum.. everybody sees your obvious Jonsesing for Melo -- he scoffed your Bluepint. Deal with it.

uprightciti
03-01-2011, 09:03 PM
cp3 to the knicks howard to the lakers

magichatnumber9
03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
How does Melo not feel guilty. Superstars must be so out of touch with reality.

ElMarroAfamado
03-01-2011, 10:14 PM
this reminds me of the stories on another "website" that have headlines like
"Kobe says he will not finish career with Lakers"
and then when you click on the story it says Kobe was asked "Have you thought about free agency after your current contract is up" He replied, "No."

hahahah

ElMarroAfamado
03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
and this copycatting is going to continue sadly...its good for the best teams in big markets but sucks for teams like the Wolves, Bucks, Kings...etc

DwayneMVPwade
03-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Hope Cp3 stays in New Orleans and Howard stays in Orlando, Please no more super teams

Anilyzer
03-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Lakers just need to finish the journey of their final season with Phil Jackson, and complete the magical 3Peat that they are questing for.

After that... after Phil Jackson retires... Lakers can take a few years off as far as I'm concerned.

Trade Bynum for picks or let him go in free agency; run a line up of Kobe/Blake/Pau/Caracter/Artest, or plug in some more rookies with our new coach, maybe hit the lottery one season... who cares?

Dwight Howard isn't THAT amazing... he's not an automatic championship or something. And on the teams that Deron, CP3, and those guys leave, other guys will spring up and thrive and who knows.

but yeah... this is an absolutely EPIC year for the Lakers--they are at the end of their arc for this current dynasty. Lakers are already there, already living the dream, already trying to cement another immortal 3peat, already trying to finish it with all their hall of famers and future legends.

So yeah... leave the Lakers out of all this "super team" and "team building" conversation.

"Super teams" are just soooooooo 2010 and out of fashion already

Anilyzer
03-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Like, OMG, CP3, did you just Twitter me about 2012 and NYK that you are going to be an FA and are looking to join STAT and MELO on a new SUPER TEAM

like wow like I really give a **** at this point

Anilyzer
03-01-2011, 10:39 PM
anyways, by 2012 Miami will be totally in sync and add more pieces and they will be so dominant that they will probably win multiple titles and no one in the East gets a sniff until 2017

Anilyzer
03-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Dwight should go to Dallas, CP3 should go to San Antonio if they really want to get a ring

BigCityofDreams
03-01-2011, 10:47 PM
You're not serious, are you?

Yea I'm dead serious I'm tired of hearing fans and certain complain about the league going down the toilet because of superstars picking where they want to play.

BigCityofDreams
03-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Can anyone put a better package together for him then Noah and 4 first round picks? Mark my words, Bulls will be in the best position of all the contenders to make a move for him and not dismantle their team. A 7 footer with knee problems is prbably not as good as a double double machine who can run the floor and play great defense. Yes Noah has had injuries but nothing to worry about shortening his career significantly like Bynum.

I'm sure that the Bulls will be in the hunt for Howard. I didn't know they had 4 first round picks.

BigCityofDreams
03-01-2011, 10:59 PM
and this copycatting is going to continue sadly...its good for the best teams in big markets but sucks for teams like the Wolves, Bucks, Kings...etc

Yea it sucks but my response is build better teams or if that market can't sustain them then get rid of it.

JB0B0
03-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Noah and picks for Dwight!

PurpleJesus28
03-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Noah and picks for Dwight!

granted its a pipe dream and i love noah, but i would do that deal in a heart beat. throw in gibson too if they want, dont care. dunno how itd work with the new CBA and how the cap is gonna be, but lawd have mercy - rose and D12 :worthy:

ne3xchamps
03-01-2011, 11:26 PM

Chris Broussard did you join PSD??? Does ESPN not keep you busy enough?
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

clferg75
03-01-2011, 11:29 PM
02-24-2011, 11:32 AM
clferg75
Standout Join Date: May 2007

I think the bulls should hold tight untill rhis off season. Then offer noah and 3 first rounder along with taj for d.howard

I mentioned this a few weeks ago!

AIRMAR72
03-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Ultimately if the Lakers want Howard I think they could get him. I mean If LA loses and say Pau doesn't plays well but not great, I can totally see the Lakers doing a package based around Pau. I don't think it's out of the question. I also think that if that happens, then Dwill is not going to stay in NJ. New York will likely get one of Dwill or CP3, and the pg that's left over still could go to LA with a potential package for Andrew Bynum, among picks (from other teams) etc.dude STOP dreaming!! imgaine if stern allow you guys to vote for team trades like they do da allstars games, da league would be disaster ask your self this if howard goes to da declining lakers(AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN) who is gonna get howard da ball and please dont say kobe who is almost finish and playing with kobe howard in most case would never get any touch

ne3xchamps
03-01-2011, 11:56 PM
dude STOP dreaming!! imgaine if stern allow you guys to vote for team trades like they do da allstars games, da league would be disaster ask your self this if howard goes to da declining lakers(AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN) who is gonna get howard da ball and please dont say kobe who is almost finish and playing with kobe howard in most case would never get any touch

good thing you said something about that post, I thought I was seeing things for a minute. That's gotta be the most ludicrous post I have ever read. This isn't NBA 2K11, this is real life, stay off the PS3.... among other things.

LA_Raiders
03-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Yes I can see CP3 in NY and DH in LA or NJ...

Wade, Lebroom & Bosh ****ed up the NBA...

BigCityofDreams
03-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Yea I don't see Pau going to the Magic because of his age and contract but if Orlando does decide to trade Dwight I think the Lakers will be in it. I'm not saying it's a guarantee that he ends up there but I think LA will try their best to get him. Does anyone expect them to sit back and watch other teams improve while they stand still.

BigCityofDreams
03-02-2011, 12:16 AM
dude STOP dreaming!! imgaine if stern allow you guys to vote for team trades like they do da allstars games, da league would be disaster ask your self this if howard goes to da declining lakers(AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN) who is gonna get howard da ball and please dont say kobe who is almost finish and playing with kobe howard in most case would never get any touch

lol @ it would never happen. Those are strong words. The one thing the Lakers having going for them is they play in the other conference. How many times are great players traded within the conference?

Dwight would get touches because 1) Kobe just cares about winning at this point and 2) since he won't be as good he'll sacrifice his scoring if it meant more rings.

DarzenPetrovic3
03-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Lakers fans be more worried about findind a good replacement for PHIL JACKSON, then even thinking about D12? just a thought........:confused:

THE_FLASH_21
03-02-2011, 02:24 AM

Ur kidding right??? Deron and Paul are the best PG in the ****en league hands down.. DROSE?? One season?? where was he last year?? Deron and Paul have been doing it for longer. Rondo is come on.. Rondo. He is surrounded by great players. Westbrook is a stud. He is more of a 2 doe.

So they are little pussys but lets not get carried away on how on how there not the best PG's.

magic0320
03-02-2011, 02:34 AM
Lakers fans be more worried about findind a good replacement for PHIL JACKSON, then even thinking about D12? just a thought........:confused:

well we have great assistant coach who is ready to take phil's triangle :D

he played in triangle and coached triangle...and won championships with both jobs :D :D :D :D

I do not know how he will turn out as head coach, but we lakers fans believe he can get job done :)

Anilyzer
03-02-2011, 03:03 AM

SOOOOO True.

People are complaining about Lebron having too much power in the league, but when Phil Jackson brought his friends to Los Angeles that created 5 or 6 of the next 10 Championships + a couple extra Finals appearances also. Totally restructured the power base of the league.

After Phil leaves... *meh*. It would be fun to have a couple of off years or lottery / rebuilding years where the younger players just run and gun and play.

For the Lakers, it isn't about the future or some future super team. It's ALL about right now. If they complete the 3peat, then it doesn't matter if they drop down in the standings for a year or two. It becomes far less crucial for the Bynum project to work out, or that Fisher is 37, Walton is signed till 2015, whatever.

Dwight Howard is a really nice player, but unless we have Kobe in his prime then the equation is changed completely. Somewhat the same with Pau also, actually.

On the Lakers I'd like to see (in the future) guys like John Wall, Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, maybe even Kevin Love if he keeps improving and turns into some kind of Dennis Rodman or something. And I also have high hopes for some young Laker players like Derrek Caracter as well, who could in the right scenario develop into 25+ point scorers and all stars.

Anilyzer
03-02-2011, 03:10 AM
I mean check it out what Caracter can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqPSDVV0q-E&feature=related

Always seems to make it look really easy as well. Just tons of talent still in reserve.

This guy is on the Lakers roster and doesn't even play any minutes right now because of Phil Jackson policy on rookies, but chances are next year he'll be better than any lottery pick.

Anilyzer
03-02-2011, 03:14 AM
I mean even if Bynum was traded for picks, Laker lineup could still look like

Kobe
Blake
Artest
Pau
Caracter / Odom

With Barnes, Ebanks off the bench

even if Kobe and Phil BOTH retired, that team would still be fun to watch.

But for now, it is just all about the 3peat and the legend

Mcdoh
03-02-2011, 03:27 AM
lol.. i dont get it some miami fans are greedy on trades.. they have 3 superstars they still want howard cp3 dwill and some of good waived players.. be confident on your current roster.. im just saying.. let others have a chance..

Evolution23
03-02-2011, 03:46 AM
can we have cp3 and melo? they can both take really big pay cuts! lol

Dr Cyanide 28
03-02-2011, 04:26 AM
i hope they both resign, well unless of course they want to come to my team :) but overall i think its best if they sign

alencp3
03-02-2011, 05:12 AM
Howard
Amare
Melo
Fields
CP3

Still wont beat prime Clippers

BigCityofDreams
03-02-2011, 10:24 AM
SOOOOO True.

People are complaining about Lebron having too much power in the league, but when Phil Jackson brought his friends to Los Angeles that created 5 or 6 of the next 10 Championships + a couple extra Finals appearances also. Totally restructured the power base of the league.

After Phil leaves... *meh*. It would be fun to have a couple of off years or lottery / rebuilding years where the younger players just run and gun and play.

For the Lakers, it isn't about the future or some future super team. It's ALL about right now. If they complete the 3peat, then it doesn't matter if they drop down in the standings for a year or two. It becomes far less crucial for the Bynum project to work out, or that Fisher is 37, Walton is signed till 2015, whatever.

Dwight Howard is a really nice player, but unless we have Kobe in his prime then the equation is changed completely. Somewhat the same with Pau also, actually.

On the Lakers I'd like to see (in the future) guys like John Wall, Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, maybe even Kevin Love if he keeps improving and turns into some kind of Dennis Rodman or something. And I also have high hopes for some young Laker players like Derrek Caracter as well, who could in the right scenario develop into 25+ point scorers and all stars.

Do you think Kobe would be willing to do that? He had a problem with the drafting of Bynum and that was when he was younger.

JOSKOMANG4
03-02-2011, 10:47 AM
So either Trade #1

- Bynum, Ebanks, Caracter, & picks to Magic for D.Howard.

C) Howard
PF) Gasol
SF) Artest
SG) Kobe
PG) Fisher/Blaker

6th man: Odom

or Lopez & Picks to Orlando for D.Howard

C) Howard
PF)
SF) Outlaw
SG) Morrow
PG) D.WIlliams

jonline87
03-02-2011, 11:13 AM
If I'm the Lakers I trade Gasol and bring in both Howard and D-Will.

D-Will
Brown
Kobe
Odom
Howard

ghettosean
03-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Dwight is going to be a Laker... He already said if he were to choose anyone in the league to play with who would it be and he picked Kobe.

Sounds like another championship for Kobe Bryant (still not as good as MJ though)

goose14741
03-02-2011, 11:34 AM

Rose doesnt know what the hell is going on when he's out there, he has half the knowledge of and star pg in the league
pg's i would rather have running my team then rose
Cp3
Rondo
Williams
Nash
Billups
Kidd

Rose is next cuz he can score

thats off-topic tho

i think dwight keeps it shut til the offseason and depending on how the magic do he looks elsewhere, his best bets are the knicks or the nets, not the lakers. the lakers already have an acomplished C, the knicks don't even have a center, he would make them unstoppable. The nets need a better inside presence then lopez, maybe they can keep both.
And Cp3 might just stay put and i dont wanna say the knicks are front runners but they are def high up there with billups contraact and all the media hype in NYC

goose14741
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Howard
Amare
Melo
Fields
CP3

Still wont beat prime Clippers
thats my lineup in nba 2k, i think my whole team is making 1mil a year

Margie
03-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Looking back at Lakers history Dewight Howard will never be a Laker. Fans can dream up all the trades they want it won't happen.

oak2455
03-02-2011, 11:58 AM
whatever he said:D

RaJAxTWa
03-02-2011, 12:24 PM

You are a yankees fan and a miami heat fan :facepalm: if this is not a bandwagoner.......:facepalm: let me guess your a steelers or packers fan for football right?

BigCityofDreams
03-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Dwight is going to be a Laker... He already said if he were to choose anyone in the league to play with who would it be and he picked Kobe.

Sounds like another championship for Kobe Bryant (still not as good as MJ though)

He may not be as good as him but would you say he's the closest one to him?

Ripper Gein
03-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Why would anyone trade D. Howard for Pau, Pau is old and Kobe is even older (Kobe is
about as sexy as Roseanne Barr in hot pants) With contracts of Artest Walton Fisher
you can't even get a good role player, and with no Phil Jackson, Kobe is going to be
out of control. Like Chick would say (The laker winning days are in the Refrig The Jello
is Jigglin and the butters getting Hard) CP3 go to the clippers and D. Howard go to
the Celtics and we'll see both of you in the 2013 NBA Finals

NO Free agents sign in boston, Lakers re load NEVER rebuild!

Ripper Gein
03-02-2011, 02:20 PM

Cuz he's a Better player bar none.

totheights
03-02-2011, 02:25 PM
I hate Dwight Howard with a passion, but he would never pull a stunt like that, that Carmelo did. He is more mature and classy than that.

Ripper Gein
03-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Looking back at Lakers history Dewight Howard will never be a Laker. Fans can dream up all the trades they want it won't happen.

I dont think so either the Lakers have NEVER had a Franchise center before:eyebrow:

yankees_fan_crz
03-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Trade CP3 to Orlando and that solves both problems!

The BodyGuard
03-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Trade CP3 to Orlando and that solves both problems!

That would actually work

It actually would, trade Nelson and 2 1st rounders for Pau

PG* C. Paul
SG* J.J Redick
SF* ?
Pf* Z. Randolph (sign him in the off season )
C* D. Howard

^ Just a thought

Ripper Gein
03-02-2011, 06:47 PM
that would actually work

it actually would, trade nelson and 2 1st rounders for pau

pg* c. Paul
sg* j.j redick
sf* ?
Pf* z. Randolph (sign him in the off season )
c* d. Howard

^ just a thought

gasol?!?

Flash3
03-02-2011, 07:01 PM
lakers is a longshot... i cant see why they would accept any of that.. maybe with the exception of bynum but he's never healthy