PDA

View Full Version : Do you think either Wade, James, or Bosh regrets joining forces?

Albrecht Duerer
02-26-2011, 07:49 PM
They put a lot of pressure on themselves. They're constantly criticized by a variety people ranging from the public to other NBA greats. They've tried to embrace being the villian, but all of them want to be liked (at least it seems that way).

Do you think any of them regret joining forces?

unleashthebeast
02-26-2011, 07:52 PM
no. not at all

SteBO
02-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Nah. They knew what they were doing.

ManningToTyree
02-26-2011, 07:55 PM
nope

Iron24th
02-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Why will they regret a 43-16 record and a chance at a title when none would have been able to do that before (even Wade since Shaq left).

abe_froman
why? they're winning,getting alot of attention

though i do see it developing into a problem later on,not regret now but i think they will in a couple years

Draco
They put a lot of pressure on themselves. They're constantly criticized by a variety people ranging from the public to other NBA greats. They've tried to embrace being the villian, but all of them want to be liked (at least it seems that way).

no, they really enjoy the pressure they put on themselves.

RZZZA
who knows. if there's any sort of regret, it hasn't become obvious to anyone.

Jays Claw
Since when has Wade been hated and/or criticized during this whole Big 3 clique? He's probably the only one who is loved by the NBA/media public.

As for James and Bosh, the same can't be said. However, we would be stupid to believe that both of them regret joining a beautiful city in Miami as well as a winning team.

IamKaiserSoze
02-26-2011, 08:00 PM
i don't think they regret it. at least not yet. great teams face great expectations. all of them. and expectations create pressure. it is how you handle this pressure that decides whether or not you are still playing in june.

but i do think they thought they would be loved. and that was a serious miscalculation. all they need to do is win a title or two, and the pressure will ease off a bit. they still won't be loved, but who cares about that if they have a title?

LTBaByyy
I think Lebron shouldve chose the Clippers (Clippers was one of his choices)

Bledsoe, Gordon, Lebron, Griffin, Jordan w/ Aminu the 6th man is the PERFECT team.

For now and the future. But to answer the question no they dont regret it

JasonJohnHorn
I have to imagine at this point that Wade and LBJ are disapointed they teamed up with Bosh. He just hasnt brought it to the table with Miami. And I would imagine that Bosh might be wondering what it would have been like to work as a post tandem with Amare in NY.

I dont care how good these guys are (and they are all great), and even though they might be winning, they have to seriously question whether they have gone about things the right way. Its just human nature.

ldawg
02-26-2011, 08:02 PM
It looks like Lebron regrets it a bit. Many nights it seem like he can dominate but he can't he has to refer to wade and gave Bosh shots as well. They look funny playing together, they just take turn all three trying to average 25ppg. The other teammates look like roster fillers doing nothing.

Albrecht Duerer
02-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Since when has Wade been hated and/or criticized during this whole Big 3 clique? He's probably the only one who is loved by the NBA/media public.
As for James and Bosh, the same can't be said. However, we would be stupid to believe that both of them regret joining a beautiful city in Miami as well as a winning team.

He gets booed in Chicago now.

Chi StateOfMind
02-26-2011, 08:04 PM
nope and if they did it would be bosh the odd man out he sucks pp

ldawg
02-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Why will they regret a 43-16 record and a chance at a title when none would have been able to do that before (even Wade since Shaq left).Lebron did that without Wade and Bosh.

Rndy
02-26-2011, 08:08 PM
He gets booed in Chicago now.

I think that has more to do with his stupid comments on the Bulls front office. He said things that he couldn't of been more wrong about. And I don't think the fans have forgiven him. He tried to make Chicago look like a terrible place to play for, And it seemed to work a little bit.

jmcelligott92
02-26-2011, 08:09 PM
I think that has more to do with his stupid comments on the Bulls front office. He said things that he couldn't of been more wrong about. And I don't think the fans have forgiven him. He tried to make Chicago look like a terrible place to play for, And it seemed to work a little bit.

I mean was that not sort of tampering?

justinnum1
02-26-2011, 08:12 PM
nope...they will win at least 2 rings before all is said and done, probably 3.

RZZZA
02-26-2011, 08:14 PM

not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6... :laugh2:

I thought Heat fans would be done with that kind of talk

jmcelligott92
02-26-2011, 08:15 PM
I am not trying to start anything, but how are you so certain?

BkOriginalOne
Not Now. But, James will start to when he discovers that he won't win the title this year.

ghettosean
They got in it to win championships... They were a bit cocky talking about winning 7 championships but they'll squeeze a couple out of it thats for sure.

So no I think they have no regrets.

Albrecht Duerer
02-26-2011, 08:17 PM

It'll be tainted. It will be like they only get partiall credit...kind of like its *ed.

hotpotato1092
02-26-2011, 08:19 PM
I don't see how LeBron could watch a Bulls game and not think "man, I wish I was playing with Derrick Rose". Assuming Bosh was following him wherever he went, just logically he was picking between Wade, and Rose/Noah/Gibson/Deng. And honestly if we was that desperate for Wade, I'm guessing they could have dealt Deng to the Clips to clear up more money. We all dodged a bullet by him choosing the Heat, because those Bulls team legitimately would have won 70 games every year. Oh, and I'm a Knicks fan, this isn't Derrick Rose homerism, this is fact.

John Walls Era
Ummm aren't they 2nd in the East (with 2 more wins than the first place Celtics)? Why would they regret their decision? Maybe the way they handled it, but I doubt it since all 3 of them love attention.

Bulls_fan90
I bet Mr 1 of 18 does.

RZZZA
02-26-2011, 08:20 PM
I don't see how LeBron could watch a Bulls game and not think "man, I wish I was playing with Derrick Rose". Assuming Bosh was following him wherever he went, just logically he was picking between Wade, and Rose/Noah/Gibson/Deng. And honestly if we was that desperate for Wade, I'm guessing they could have dealt Deng to the Clips to clear up more money. We all dodged a bullet by him choosing the Heat, because those Bulls team legitimately would have won 70 games every year. Oh, and I'm a Knicks fan, this isn't Derrick Rose homerism, this is fact.

I know for pretty much a fact that Bulls fans would rather have Wade on our team than Lebron. If lebron was there we'd have to move Deng. If Wade was here, we'd have to move nobody, he'd be our starting SG.

JDMVP
02-26-2011, 08:21 PM
R u kidding me? regret joining forces?
LeBron James - When I struggle or can't feel it, I could look at Dwade or Chris Bosh and say I can't do it on my own rather than looking at Varajao or Mo williams.

Dwade - I don't have to score 40 or 50 every night cause i'm playing with 2 of the best players in this league. I won't have to wait on Michael Beasley showing his potential.

CB1 - Man im playing with 2 of the top 3 players in the league. I live in Hot/warm south beach, i don-t live in cold *** Toronto anymore. IM JUST CHILLING

PLEASE even though I HATE this team, Im pretty sure not 1 second this 3 are regretting what they did.

justinnum1
02-26-2011, 08:22 PM
It'll be tainted. It will be like they only get partiall credit...kind of like its *ed.

lol...no

jmcelligott92
02-26-2011, 08:22 PM
they defiantly regret this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-slCPeh3o

pedrofan45
02-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Lebron did that without Wade and Bosh.

Exactly haha Lakers fans....

Let's take a look at the Cavs... 61 wins last year.. 11-47 this year... Lebron is amazing

yanksrock
02-26-2011, 08:24 PM
I think he regrets not choosing the Bulls and even the Knicks to some extent.

The Bulls because he would be playing with Rose, Nuff said.

Knicks because of the atmosphere in the garden. He saw the adoration that Melo was showered with in his first game as a Knick. After all it is the Mecca of basketball.

Plus the Knicks would have been better because they would have had all the pieces they gave up in the Melo deal.

hotpotato1092
02-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Oh, and as for Wade and Bosh, I think they both have their regrets, but ultimately they made the right choice. Honestly the best move for Bosh's career would have been to team up with a defensive center, with Chicago being the obvious choice but several other options being available, and honestly the best move for Wade in my opinion would have been teaming up with one other star (presumably Bosh) and adding role players. I'm a fan of the two star/role players model for winning titles. Hypothetically, if the Heat win 5+ titles, both he and LeBron's place historically is tainted by the presence of the other. I don't think LeBron ever cracks the top 4 (MJ, Russell, Magic, Bird) and in all likelihood the top 6 (Kareem and Wilt), and I doubt Wade cracks the top 20. However, if Wade were to win, let's say two titles with Chris Bosh, and end up with stats similar to Kobe's, I think he could end up in the 10-15 range. Even if their places in history don't matter to them, I think they'd all prefer to be loved than hated, particularly Bosh who gets ripped by every NBA expert on a seemingly daily basis, so I think they'd all at least consider doing it over. But in the end, I doubt Wade or Bosh give up a guaranteed title shot and double digit nationally televised games every year.

Albrecht Duerer
02-26-2011, 08:28 PM
lol...no

You're naive.

LTBaByyy
02-26-2011, 08:28 PM
I will admit, when they officially joined up I was scared they were gonna dominate the NBA like the Bulls (MJ Bulls)

But after actually watching them I am not scared at all!!!! I'm more scared of the Bulls just sayin

RZZZA
02-26-2011, 08:29 PM
god damn, Bulls getting mad respect now. I guess all it takes is beating the Spurs and the Heat :cool:

jmcelligott92
02-26-2011, 08:30 PM
I will admit, when they officially joined up I was scared they were gonna dominate the NBA like the Bulls

But after actually watching them I am not scared at all!!!! I'm more scared of the Bulls just sayin

:clap:

FlakeyFool
02-26-2011, 08:31 PM
Bosh wanted a place to chill

hotpotato1092
02-26-2011, 08:32 PM
To be honest, I don't see how LeBron wouldn't regret not choosing the Bulls. Throw away the Noah factor, throw away Deng and Gibson, throw away playing for a better coach, just compare Derrick Rose to Dwyane Wade. Derrick Rose might be the better player RIGHT NOW, you could argue that he isn't, personally I think they're pretty even, but Derrick Rose is a 22 year old point guard with a clean bill of health, Dwyane Wade is a 29 year old shooting guard with serious health issues. Dwyane Wade might be better for a title run or two, but if you really wanna pass Jordan do you really think Wade would be as good during title #6 as he would be during title #1? If you choose Rose, he's might not even be 30 when you reach #6, assuming they didn't screw things up too badly, THEY COULD HAVE WON 10 TITLES!!!!!!!!! And just look at it from a playing standpoint, both are great scorers who admittedly do need the ball, but Rose is a better passer, and just from a personality standpoint, who is more likely to defer to LeBron, the guy in his 7th year and in his prime who already has a ring, or the 22 year old 3rd year known as one of the most humble guys in the league? Now when you add back in Noah, Deng, Gibson and Thibadeau, Chicago is BY FAR the better choice. I don't see how that's even debatable (but of course the Heat fans will try). LeBron could have been the undisputed leader of the greatest dynasty professional sports would ever see, now he's sharing the spotlight with a worse player fighting just to win one title (and given the current state of Boston, LA and San Antonio, and the futures of Oklahoma City, Chicago, and New York, they may never get one). Chicago was the right choice, Miami was not.

bulls_world23
02-26-2011, 08:33 PM
i will admit, when they officially joined up i was scared they were gonna dominate the nba like the bulls

but after actually watching them i am not scared at all!!!! I'm more scared of the bulls just sayin

:)

Bullsfan22
02-26-2011, 08:35 PM
I doubt it. overall they're right in the thick of getting home court advantage.

hugepatsfan
02-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Nope.

hotpotato1092
02-26-2011, 08:37 PM
I know for pretty much a fact that Bulls fans would rather have Wade on our team than Lebron. If lebron was there we'd have to move Deng. If Wade was here, we'd have to move nobody, he'd be our starting SG.

This is true, but I think the "sexier" addition would have been LeBron, and given the choice I think Reinsdorf takes LeBron. I think they would have either made Deng a super sixth man and just added a shooting guard via a buyout (i.e maybe Rip Hamilton), or traded Deng for one. Also consider Wade's age and injury history, and I think LeBron i the better long term fit, but if you're arguing that Wade would be better for THIS season, I'd agree.

RZZZA
02-26-2011, 08:38 PM
oh, yeah, with the benefit of hindsight I think Bulls fans would choose Wade. At the time, of course, everyone wanted Lebron.

hgtiger32
02-26-2011, 08:39 PM
I think Wade and James will regret bringing along Bosh for the ride as a Max player

haha but in all seriousness, nope...

footballer2369
02-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Baiting thread.

ghettosean
02-26-2011, 08:43 PM
I only think they regret not getting these back up dancers for there welcome party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvv73jghCaA

NYK|NYY
02-26-2011, 08:44 PM
They should regret that ridiculous celebration they had after they all signed.

Iron24th
02-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Lebron did that without Wade and Bosh.

No.When he reached the Finals in 2007,everyone knew they'll be sweep by the Spurs and they were.

Then he was 2nd round,ECF and 2nd round exit again by the celts twice (which was anticipated) and the Magic who were a bad matchup.

So,yes LBJ never has a real chance at a title.

EaglesJackson10
02-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Why will they regret a 43-16 record and a chance at a title when none would have been able to do that before (even Wade since Shaq left).

I hate Lebron as much as the next guy but it's a stretch to say he didn't have a chance at the title before. Also if he went to Chicago or the Knicks he would of had a good chance this year.

blastmasta26
02-26-2011, 09:13 PM
To be honest, I don't see how LeBron wouldn't regret not choosing the Bulls. Throw away the Noah factor, throw away Deng and Gibson, throw away playing for a better coach, just compare Derrick Rose to Dwyane Wade. Derrick Rose might be the better player RIGHT NOW, you could argue that he isn't, personally I think they're pretty even, but Derrick Rose is a 22 year old point guard with a clean bill of health, Dwyane Wade is a 29 year old shooting guard with serious health issues. Dwyane Wade might be better for a title run or two, but if you really wanna pass Jordan do you really think Wade would be as good during title #6 as he would be during title #1? If you choose Rose, he's might not even be 30 when you reach #6, assuming they didn't screw things up too badly, THEY COULD HAVE WON 10 TITLES!!!!!!!!! And just look at it from a playing standpoint, both are great scorers who admittedly do need the ball, but Rose is a better passer, and just from a personality standpoint, who is more likely to defer to LeBron, the guy in his 7th year and in his prime who already has a ring, or the 22 year old 3rd year known as one of the most humble guys in the league? Now when you add back in Noah, Deng, Gibson and Thibadeau, Chicago is BY FAR the better choice. I don't see how that's even debatable (but of course the Heat fans will try). LeBron could have been the undisputed leader of the greatest dynasty professional sports would ever see, now he's sharing the spotlight with a worse player fighting just to win one title (and given the current state of Boston, LA and San Antonio, and the futures of Oklahoma City, Chicago, and New York, they may never get one). Chicago was the right choice, Miami was not.
I agree. During the offseason, I thought Chicago was the best spot for LeBron. I thought there might have been some trouble due to Rose and LeBron both being primarily on-ball players, but as you point out, it would be better in Chicago than it is in Miami. Chicago has a solid team with one hole at SG which would've been resolved via a Deng trade had LeBron went there.

All in all though, I don't think they regret their decision. Miami got 3 stars and should be able to fix their issue of depth in the offseason. It made sense for all of them. Bosh was on a losing team, Wade was on a lower seed, and LeBron couldn't get past the top tier teams. They were all so tired of being one man teams that they teamed up to form a superteam. I think it's inevitable they will win atleast one title, maybe after Boston weakens.

godolphins
02-26-2011, 09:18 PM
nope and if they did it would be bosh the odd man out he sucks pp
yea 18 Points and 8 rebounds pre game suck :rolleyes:

Iron24th
02-26-2011, 09:19 PM
I hate Lebron as much as the next guy but it's a stretch to say he didn't have a chance at the title before. Also if he went to Chicago or the Knicks he would of had a good chance this year.

How the hell can you have a real chance at a title whe you don't even win 1 small game in the NBA Finals when you reached it only one time in 7 years???

JordansBulls
02-26-2011, 09:23 PM

Wade wouldn't care, he already won as the man and he didn't have to leave his team at all. The other 2 still haven't won and left their original franchises. So if anyone it would be Bosh or Lebron or both.

Albrecht Duerer
02-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Wade wouldn't care, he already won as the man and he didn't have to leave his team at all. The other 2 still haven't won and left their original franchises. So if anyone it would be Bosh or Lebron or both.

Wade wants to be loved. He's an attention whore. But it backfired.

TRF929
02-26-2011, 09:28 PM
I have to imagine at this point that Wade and LBJ are disapointed they teamed up with Bosh. He just hasnt brought it to the table with Miami. And I would imagine that Bosh might be wondering what it would have been like to work as a post tandem with Amare in NY.

I dont care how good these guys are (and they are all great), and even though they might be winning, they have to seriously question whether they have gone about things the right way. Its just human nature.

^THIS

They didn't know Bosh was such a panzy before they signed him

heattiltheend94
02-26-2011, 09:28 PM
I bet Mr 1 of 18 does.

very classy sig. I can't believe Heat fans are still considered the most immature and unclassy :mad:

hugepatsfan
02-26-2011, 09:30 PM
very classy sig. I can't believe Heat fans are still considered the most immature and unclassy :mad:

Heat fans are fine. Heat "fans" suck.

bmd1101
02-26-2011, 09:31 PM

Not yet, I think when the playoffs come though Wade and James are gonna wish they got a real big instead of Bosh.

blastmasta26
02-26-2011, 09:33 PM
He didn't have a chance at the title before. In all his years in Cleveland, he has never had a legit second option. The closest was Mo Williams, who has ONE all-star appearance. Even that was as an injury replacement, and it still wasn't the best choice.

marlinsfan24
02-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Wade wants to be loved. He's an attention whore. But it backfired.
Glad you know Wade so closely to make that assumption.

^THIS

They didn't know Bosh was such a panzy before they signed him

Bosh hasn't been as bad as people have been making him out to be.

Heat fans are fine. Heat "fans" suck.

Even me? :cry:

Albrecht Duerer
02-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Glad you know Wade so closely to make that assumption.

Bosh hasn't been as bad as people have been making him out to be.

Even me? :cry:

He's always on TV and he's always making some moronic comment.

marlinsfan24
02-26-2011, 09:46 PM

He's always on TV because he's a superstar and I'd like to see one of these moronic comments. Most of the moronic comments I have seen have come from Lebron or Bosh.

godolphins
02-26-2011, 09:47 PM

Just stop you are embarrassing yourself, every major athlete is on TV to boost their pay checks and what moronic comment has Wade made?

bringinwood
02-26-2011, 09:48 PM
I bet the only regret is from the Heat front office....

Signing Bosh, as much as people like to defend him, was a pretty bad move... If he maintained his production throughout the rest of his contract, he still wouldn't be worth the multi millions they signed him for... The fact that he is only going to get worse makes it that much worse of a signing....

He isn't close to a max signing... The Heat would still be in the position they currently are in if Bosh was still playing on Toronto...

marlinsfan24
02-26-2011, 09:49 PM
I bet the only regret is from the Heat front office....

Signing Bosh, as much as people like to defend him, was a pretty bad move... If he maintained his production throughout the rest of his contract, he still wouldn't be worth the multi millions they signed him for... The fact that he is only going to get worse makes it that much worse of a signing....

He isn't close to a max signing... The Heat would still be in the position they currently are in if Bosh was still playing on Toronto...

FALSE!

Bosh was a key signing to get both. Bosh signing in Miami got Wade to resign and then eventually Lebron to Miami. If Bosh signed elsewhere, Wade probably leaves Miami as well. Then there'd be no way Lebron comes to Miami.

PHX2daDEATH
02-26-2011, 09:54 PM
they signed 5 year contracts...they've only played 50 games together if that if you count all the injuries.. i hope they wouldn't give up that easily

toronto4life
02-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Rose never wanted Lebron James to join the bulls. They said it on Tnt the other night when Bulls were playing against Miami in which I am glad the bulls beat the heat. Do u blame Rose for not wanting Lebron James because Rose dont need Lebron James. Lebron James needs Rose to win a championship. Rose can hold he's own and if the bulls win the championship that rose don't want Lebron James to steal the spotlight away from Rose because Rose wants to be considered the best in the game without needing a spotlight whore like lebron james.

godolphins
02-26-2011, 09:59 PM
This coming from someone with a Keywest gay pride flag in his sig.

You just keep embarrassing yourself and now you're baiting

That's a logo genius

evadatam5150
02-26-2011, 09:59 PM

Uh NO.. Hate to say it but these guys are beating pretty much everyone with 3 dudes and limited help.. I hate em but in all honesty they're going to be monsters for some time to come unfortunately..

Albrecht Duerer
02-26-2011, 10:00 PM
You just keep embarrassing yourself and now you're baiting

That's a logo genius

No, you were baiting because you werent equipped to respond.

Enjoy the festivities.

Fmaranesi
02-26-2011, 10:05 PM
I doubt they do, what is pretty unbelievable is that the Heat have played this entire season mostly without Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller and still have the second best record in the NBA. They are relying on old scrubs right now and still are in every game they play. They haven't been able to close out some of the better teams in the league as of yet but it's not like they are getting blown out in these games, almost every single one has come down to the final possessions and the Heat haven't been able to get that last possession shot to go in as of yet.

That team is scary to play against and it's mostly 3 on 5 out there, can you imagine how much better they will be when Miller and Haslem are 100% ? How bout how much better they will be next year when they add players? They signed 6 year contracts so in no way is this a 1 year thing. Many are acting as if the Heat don't win it all this year then it was a complete bust and failure but they are only going to get better next year and the year after....

That mid-level is going to come in handy for the next few years and the Heat will be able to attract players to come play with the "Big 3" with ease. I don't want to begin to think about how good that team can be if they add a capable center and point guard in the next few years.

godolphins
02-26-2011, 10:05 PM
No, you were baiting because you werent equipped to respond.

Enjoy the festivities.

:laugh2: do you even know what baiting is?
Go to dictionary.com and look up the word baiting

D Roses Bulls
02-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Just stop you are embarrassing yourself, every major athlete is on TV to boost their pay checks and what moronic comment has Wade made?

I don't think its possible to embarrass yourself on a forum.

drobe86
02-26-2011, 10:15 PM
No, all 3 guys are all stars and given the circumstances have been pretty successful this season. Add that to the fact that Boston just traded Perk, and its not out of the realm of possiblity that the Heat make it to the Finals. I'm not sure they'll win it, but the Celtics coming out of the East is no longer a lock...

hotpotato1092
02-26-2011, 10:45 PM
I doubt they do, what is pretty unbelievable is that the Heat have played this entire season mostly without Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller and still have the second best record in the NBA. They are relying on old scrubs right now and still are in every game they play. They haven't been able to close out some of the better teams in the league as of yet but it's not like they are getting blown out in these games, almost every single one has come down to the final possessions and the Heat haven't been able to get that last possession shot to go in as of yet.

That team is scary to play against and it's mostly 3 on 5 out there, can you imagine how much better they will be when Miller and Haslem are 100% ? How bout how much better they will be next year when they add players? They signed 6 year contracts so in no way is this a 1 year thing. Many are acting as if the Heat don't win it all this year then it was a complete bust and failure but they are only going to get better next year and the year after....

That mid-level is going to come in handy for the next few years and the Heat will be able to attract players to come play with the "Big 3" with ease. I don't want to begin to think about how good that team can be if they add a capable center and point guard in the next few years.

I don't know why people keep saying this, there probably won't be a midlevel exception in the next CBA, and if there is it will be substantially reduced to the point that no player worth adding for them would take it. If it's a hard cap, there are no exceptions period. If it's a soft cap, it will be much harder, meaning less exceptions for less money and smaller max salaries, but since they probably won't be able to roll back current contracts, the Heat will be stuck with three very player favorable max contracts in a CBA where it would kill them. The Heat won't be making any substantial additions, this is the team they're likely going forward with, the one exception being some of the minimum guys being replaced by new minimum guys. The one way they can shake up the team is trading Bosh, but I doubt they do that.

Raph12
02-26-2011, 10:48 PM
On some level I think there is some regret in all three, but not enough for it to affect anything...

ATX
02-26-2011, 11:27 PM
I've been impressed with the overall maturity of this thread. Really the only one baiting is the OP, Albrecht Duerer...Which just goes to show the intent of the thread.

Albrecht Duerer
02-27-2011, 12:05 AM
I've been impressed with the overall maturity of this thread. Really the only one baiting is the OP, Albrecht Duerer...Which just goes to show the intent of the thread.

No, because now you're baiting also just like a few of your fellow Miami fans, that you've chosen to ignore.

ldawg
02-27-2011, 09:59 AM
No.When he reached the Finals in 2007,everyone knew they'll be sweep by the Spurs and they were.

Then he was 2nd round,ECF and 2nd round exit again by the celts twice (which was anticipated) and the Magic who were a bad matchup.

So,yes LBJ never has a real chance at a title.Will i don't think that is about to change, I still see them being put out by Boston. And witrh more stars joining they may never win so it's still to early to tell

ldawg
02-27-2011, 10:07 AM
It looks like Lebron regrets it a bit. Many nights it seem like he can dominate but he can't he has to refer to wade and gave Bosh shots as well. They look funny playing together, they just take turn all three trying to average 25ppg. The other teammates look like roster fillers doing nothing.

FairWeatherFan?
02-27-2011, 11:01 AM
#6 will regret it when the Heat actually win the championship and it is D-Wade that is first to hoist the trophy and hear the initial surge of energy from the fans.

It would of been nice to see him do it in Cleveland but that is now the past. Best of luck to you #6, Hopefully we will be seeing you in a few years.

Assman22
02-27-2011, 11:09 AM
D-Wade is kicking himself no doubt. Bosh is a boner and if you watch the Bulls game the other night, look at how Wade reacts to LBJ's last shot. Wade's a champion, the other two are not.

Heat did it right going after LBJ though, but I think everyone knows Bosh was a mistake. Bulls got Boozer for less than Bosh and he wanted to go to Miami. If he had, the Heat would've had more cash for other players.

Dankster
02-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Can't see them regretting the move--they're in a desirable city with warm weather climate all year round, they all received close to max money, they overcame their tumultuous start earlier in the year and now have pretty dam good chemistry. This is a perennial 60+ win team and a championship contender for however long they decide to stay together.

marlinsfan24
02-27-2011, 11:26 AM
D-Wade is kicking himself no doubt. Bosh is a boner and if you watch the Bulls game the other night, look at how Wade reacts to LBJ's last shot. Wade's a champion, the other two are not.

Heat did it right going after LBJ though, but I think everyone knows Bosh was a mistake. Bulls got Boozer for less than Bosh and he wanted to go to Miami. If he had, the Heat would've had more cash for other players.

Umm no. Bosh resigning in Miami convinced Wade to resign with the Heat. With the other signing in Miami, that's when Lebron decided to go to the Heat. Chris Bosh was the glue to getting Wade and Lebron. So in retrospect, the Heat will NOT regret signing Bosh.

Albrecht Duerer
02-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Umm no. Bosh resigning in Miami convinced Wade to resign with the Heat. With the other signing in Miami, that's when Lebron decided to go to the Heat. Chris Bosh was the glue to getting Wade and Lebron. So in retrospect, the Heat will NOT regret signing Bosh.

It was all pre-arranged. Stop pretending like it was a process with some legitimacy. Everyone knows Miami was tampering too.

SteBO
02-27-2011, 11:35 AM
It was all pre-arranged. Stop pretending like it was a process with some legitimacy. Everyone knows Miami was tampering too.
I actually do think they were taking a hard look at CHI. All signs pointed to them joining up somewhere, when you look at the time periods of their contracts, the '08 olympics, etc..... I don't think it was definite they were going to MIA.

marlinsfan24
02-27-2011, 11:35 AM

You have the evidence?

Albrecht Duerer
02-27-2011, 11:36 AM
You have the evidence?

Do you?

marlinsfan24
02-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Do you?

For what? I'm not the one accusing anyone of doing anything.

Albrecht Duerer
02-27-2011, 11:44 AM
For what? I'm not the one accusing anyone of doing anything.

So you can't back up the claim that it wasn't pre-arranged?

Khri
02-27-2011, 12:17 PM
I don't think its possible to embarrass yourself on a forum.

That's coming from experience?

D1JM
02-27-2011, 12:35 PM
No.

marques724
02-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Only Lebron may have regrets because he went from being beloved to being hated but I doubt any of them do

rufo4100
02-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Right now I'd say no...but when the new CBA comes out and they have no ability to sign anybody other than vet minimum guys they might.

Lake_Show2416
02-27-2011, 02:09 PM
no

BALLER R
02-27-2011, 02:25 PM
ask this question in 5 years

Arch Stanton
02-27-2011, 02:27 PM
I don't think they regret it now. But if they don't win a championship within the next couple of years. Then not only do they regret it but I think you might see some possible trading of Miami's Big 3. And it's possible they won't. Especially with the Knicks getting better with Melo and the possibility of getting Paul. And let's not forget about Chicago, Boston, LAL, OKC, SAS, and Dallas.

tbomlad
02-27-2011, 02:33 PM
It's way too early. It'll be a couple of years before anybody starts complaining.

Tkking87
02-27-2011, 02:34 PM
I sometimes think bosh does

jmcelligott92
02-27-2011, 02:50 PM
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-05-27/sports/sfl-bulls-dwyane-wade-chicago-loyalty-2010_1_bulls-next-coach-bulls-general-manager-miami-heat-star

Marlins fan I consider that tampering, He did that for the sole purpose Lebron or Bosh didnt go there, I think it was made up by riley for him to say that

LA_Raiders
02-27-2011, 02:54 PM
NO, because none of them can get it done anyway... Wade did it, I was surprised when he let LeBroom join "his" team...

Bosh? Is playing like ****. lol, he wont be a HOF thanks to the Miami BS

marlinsfan24
02-27-2011, 02:58 PM
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-05-27/sports/sfl-bulls-dwyane-wade-chicago-loyalty-2010_1_bulls-next-coach-bulls-general-manager-miami-heat-star

Marlins fan I consider that tampering, He did that for the sole purpose Lebron or Bosh didnt go there, I think it was made up by riley for him to say that

Or because he works with the Jordan brand is sincerely concerned about how he'll be treated after he retires?

That's just grasping for straws.

el_primo_nano
02-27-2011, 03:59 PM
I think Lebron will regret it. This is Wade's team, so he is chillin, and Bosh got paid so he doesnt care. But Lebron needs the ball just as much as Wade does, and it will be a constant battle to see who will take over in different times of the game.

shizzle09
02-27-2011, 04:17 PM
ummmmm, NO!!! Why the hell would they regret becoming a legit contender. Alot of people are making judgements based on what they see so far not even realizing that this wasnt a one year plan. The Heat obviously have weaknesses which will be addressed in he offseason. Wade, James & Bosh are the foundation. Riley is a freaking genius so im sure this team will get better and better over the next 2 years.

xxcubs22xx
02-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Here's a better question:

"Will ******** threads ever stop being created in the NBA forum?"

marlinsfan24
02-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Here's a better question:

"Will ******** threads ever stop being created in the NBA forum?"

If you raise the minimum age for this site from infant to 17-18 years, maybe

SteBO
02-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Just about to post this when I saw the question.

ElMarroAfamado
02-27-2011, 06:46 PM
They will regret it in a couple of years...and the first person they will blame for not winning a title is going to be chris bosh

GreekFreak
02-27-2011, 07:06 PM
No but I think Wade and Lebron regret bringing Bosh.

ldawg
02-27-2011, 07:10 PM
It looks like Lebron regrets it a bit. Many nights it seem like he can dominate but he can't he has to defer to wade and gave Bosh shots as well. They look funny playing together, they just take turn all three trying to average 25ppg. The other teammates look like roster fillers doing nothing. Lebron was the most loved, he could do no wrong, He had not just the nba but sports world in his palm but now he is viewed as just another arrogant sport jock.

chicago lulz
02-27-2011, 07:26 PM

That's a big maybe

CowboysKB24
02-27-2011, 09:06 PM

Wade and Bosh definitely not.

LBJ maybe. He deals with a lot more in my opinion. I am sure he has some regrets joining forces with the best player or second best player in the league (Wade). His legacy took a hit whether you want to admit it or not. If he truly did this for the championships, he has got to be thinking... damn why the hell didn't I join Chicago? LOL.

CowboysKB24
02-27-2011, 09:08 PM
They will regret it in a couple of years...and the first person they will blame for not winning a title is going to be chris bosh

He will be the last person to get the blame. He needs the ball more. They knew he wasn't a Dwight Howard or Shaq or some one could dominate with out the ball. He doesn't pick up garbage points or lots of offensive rebounds. They need to incorporate him into the game more. When he plays well, the Heat win. When LBJ and Wade have 70 percent of the points, they lose. If they play more team ball, they will be deadlier than they already are.

When Wade and LBJ take turns shooting, no one cares about anyone else on the court except them two. It becomes predictable and not that effective. They will get it together and win a championship before it is said and done.

NetsPaint
02-27-2011, 09:13 PM
I don't think Wade does. He already won a ring and he stayed with the same team.

If Bosh was looking for more fame, then he might have blew that, but he might have not ever cared about that with his signing.

LeBron was always hated by a lot. Only reason I can see him regretting it is a lot of people not looking at it as "the LeBron show" anymore since he's playing with Wade and Bosh.

They have a good record, so I don't see them in regretting mode now.

NYM1989
02-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Bosh(fake tough guy) should he us awful and numbers have dropped miserablyyyyyy

NYKSpiritBomb
02-27-2011, 10:30 PM
yeah they suck

TopsyTurvy
02-27-2011, 10:45 PM
It all depends on what their 'moves' do to the next CBA agreement. There's a cadre of NBA owners who hate what Lebron's departure signifies for other blossoming stars and even more owners that dislike the consolidation of power onto one team - UNLESS they get a larger portion of the revenue. On top of that, the decisions made by the "big 3 in Miami" may impact an entire generation of NBA players.