PDA

View Full Version : "soft" players

raiderNlakerfan
02-25-2011, 02:27 AM
I hate the fact that players like gasol and bosh get called soft. Cmon thats theyre effing style of play. They are finnesse players. Quit bashing players that arent bangers down low and that dnt always dunk etc.. Its like me sayin well kareem was soft cause all he did was shhot sky hooks? Its stupid. If u were in the nba and were a deadly three point shooter u would stick with it. If folks were bashin you callin u soft sayin "oh hes soft all he does is shoot threes" u wouldnt change ur style and try to dunk evry time u had the ball.. Opinions?

Chacarron
02-25-2011, 02:28 AM
They are called soft because of their defense as well.

GoatMilk
02-25-2011, 02:29 AM
Pau wasnt soft the last 2 finals

raiderNlakerfan
02-25-2011, 02:35 AM
I hear yall. But u get what im sayin tho?

Tdotraptors
02-25-2011, 02:44 AM
no...their soft.

SugeKnight
02-25-2011, 02:47 AM
You can have finesse offense but still be tough on the inside and bang on D. Thats why people get called soft, for their D.

Duddy
02-25-2011, 02:51 AM
Then why is Amare considered a though guy? His defense is awful

raiderNlakerfan
02-25-2011, 02:55 AM
Then why is Amare considered a though guy? His defense is awful

Thank u. So players have to be grimmy azz dirty players to not be soft? Ala garnett? Matter fact garnett is not dirty he plays really phys defense and is just intense. I take that back. Id take him on the lakers over bynum any day. Sorry k.g

Rego247
02-25-2011, 03:00 AM
bosh is soft. no doubt about it.

Chi StateOfMind
02-25-2011, 03:02 AM
there afraid to get big downlow thats y ur a POWER forward and i never heard gasol bein weak maybe weak defense but not soft...and bosh doesnt help his case out when he comes out with comments they portray him as being a pu**y.....and bosh is soft

Bulls_fan90
02-25-2011, 03:02 AM
To call Bosh soft is a compliment to him and his game.

Jewelz0376
02-25-2011, 03:03 AM
i watch every laker game and Pau is soft...

Jewelz0376
02-25-2011, 03:06 AM
Amare is def not soft...When Amare takes it to the hole he's trying to dunk it on some1's head everytime..Pau too many times will throw up some soft crap praying for a foul... When a teammate of Amare drives and throws him a pass in the paint in traffic amare will catch it 90% of the time...Pau more like 50%...When Pau posts up too many times he gets pushed off the block and is trying to post from 15 feet away...I could go on and on but i'll stop there..

stlbest5in2013
02-25-2011, 03:07 AM
bosh is as soft as charmin, it feels good when i wipe my *** with good quality toilet paper

gotoHcarolina52
02-25-2011, 03:09 AM
Skinny guys receive the "soft" label quite easily. More built/muscular guys, like Amar'e, are less likely to be labeled "soft" when, in fact, quite often they don't hustle as much and don't play good D (or any D at all) as the lanky forwards (Pau, Bosh, etc). Appearances f- up your brain's ability to reason logically sometimes . . . like when you see a nice set of tities and you can't help but stare . . . and you forget you have your girl right next to you . . . and the next thing you see is a b- itch slap headed your way.

Avenged
02-25-2011, 03:11 AM
They're soft, lets move on.

Softy Pau has won 2 championships with his style of play and completely changed a solid Lakers team into a championship contender. I'm sure he's happy with that.

stlbest5in2013
02-25-2011, 03:13 AM
Skinny guys receive the "soft" label quite easily. More built/muscular guys, like Amar'e, are less likely to be labeled "soft" when, in fact, quite often they don't hustle as much and don't play good D (or any D at all) as the lanky forwards (Pau, Bosh, etc). Appearances f- up your brain's ability to reason logically sometimes . . . like when you see a nice set of tities and you can't help but stare . . . and you forget you have your girl right next to you . . . and the next thing you see is a b- itch slap headed your way.

bosh has no post game, and is averaging 8 boards a game this year, that with he is pathetic on defense= soft

Hellcrooner
02-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Yeah is so "soft" that SKINNY dudes like Pau, bosh or Dirk have trouble not to fall on their butts when they are charged by say perkins who weights TONS more than them.....

Chi StateOfMind
02-25-2011, 03:17 AM

Durantula however u spell it aint soft

JUNBUGG18-CHI
02-25-2011, 03:18 AM
Basically the whole nba is becoming soft compared to back in the day ball.

Shareeb_omac2
02-25-2011, 03:33 AM
Basically the whole nba is becoming soft compared to back in the day ball.

This.

Duddy
02-25-2011, 03:45 AM
Durantula however u spell it aint soft

Normaly, only PFs and Cs are being labeled soft, cuz those r the ones that need to work most of their time on the paint, get boards, etc.

Colts2180
02-25-2011, 03:59 AM
Gasol gets away with his powder puff play by having the luxury of having Bynum playing next to him, while being injury riddled hes not soft. Bosh is the biggest softy of a PF in the league. Hes the reason why Miami is not going to win a damn thing until they get a real center.

smiddy012
02-25-2011, 04:23 AM
If I didn't think twice I'd try to wipe my *** with Bosh... thats how soft he is.

Trace
02-25-2011, 04:31 AM
How is Pau Gasol "soft"? He just lacks the intensity but he's definitely not soft in other areas.

This is why Bosh is soft
http://video.thescore.com/watch/bosh-goes-down-easily

big c
02-25-2011, 04:44 AM
[QUOTE=Trace;16886513]How is Pau Gasol "soft"? He just lacks the intensity but he's definitely not soft in other areas.
when ur 7'1" , 250-260lbs and every pg in the league takes it to ur chest and all u do is flop,ur soft.this guy hits the floor more than any center since vlade.

John Walls Era
02-25-2011, 04:47 AM
How is Pau Gasol "soft"? He just lacks the intensity but he's definitely not soft in other areas.

This is why Bosh is soft
http://video.thescore.com/watch/bosh-goes-down-easily

Its called flopping. A technique that many say is first shown to the players by the Europeans (thats what people always say, not me...). I'm all for it, as long as it wins games.

Toxeryll
02-25-2011, 05:13 AM
Its called flopping. A technique that many say is first shown to the players by the Europeans (thats what people always say, not me...). I'm all for it, as long as it wins games.

all floppers are soft

JiffyMix88
02-25-2011, 05:21 AM
To call Bosh soft is a compliment to him and his game.

HAHA funny sig

Kashmir13579
02-25-2011, 06:07 AM
no...their soft.

LOL. not Pau man.

TRF929
02-25-2011, 06:41 AM

I don't know about that, the guy I'm thinking of IMO has never been considered soft and yet he's skinny, TIM DUNCAN. It's more or less, presence on the court. Duncan plays awesome D, Garnett a little scrappier but still shows presence and everyone is aware of these guys while they're on the court. Amare not so good D but he still shows his presence and he's still in the back of your mind. Bosh (IMO soft panzy) is rarely ever inside on def or off, so he's never in your head and when he is inside, gets pushed around easier than other PF's. It also doesn't help his view when he cry's about things, practices are too hard, I just wanna chill, or when he was complaining about guys hustling after a loose ball; talk about a panzy. But with saying that, good luck to them.

And thats just one example, theres others there. And the last part of your comment is just plain stupid

Gram
02-25-2011, 08:56 AM
Thank u. So players have to be grimmy azz dirty players to not be soft? Ala garnett? Matter fact garnett is not dirty he plays really phys defense and is just intense. I take that back. Id take him on the lakers over bynum any day. Sorry k.g

Garnett is soft. He always picks fights with little guys. Never someone his size.