PDA

View Full Version : Look What Kobe and The Lakers are Doing to the NBA!

kArSoN RyDaH
02-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Scaring everyone out of their towns and into the East.

Boozer, DWill, Melo, Amare

And forcing teams to stack up:

i.e. Miami and Boston

This is hilarious.

Bring it on!!!!

Lakers will be ready....

$KnicksAndKobe$
02-23-2011, 07:51 PM
If you can't beat him ...

... run away to the other side of the country.

kblo247
02-23-2011, 07:52 PM
^^^^ :laugh2: That was a good one.

Let them all run to the other side and let Dwight slip over to the west coast this summer after a horrible first round exit for Orlando, I hope

Jewelz0376
02-23-2011, 08:01 PM

Let them all run to the other side and let Dwight slip over to the west coast this summer after a horrible first round exit for Orlando, I hope

:superman:

kblo247
02-23-2011, 08:03 PM
LeBron James: "Everybody's bringing their talents to the East."

$KnicksAndKobe$
02-23-2011, 08:03 PM

Well ya better make some room for him ;)
otherwise, two more stars will go to New York (Brooklyn, Manhattan)

Bruno
02-23-2011, 08:36 PM
:laugh2:

KillaInstinct24
02-24-2011, 12:39 AM
i dont think it has much to do with the lakers, but ok

kblo247
02-24-2011, 12:41 AM
Stephen A said a player actually told him that they all would rather be in the Eastern time division and have more people watch them than be in PDT

lakersrock
02-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Stephen A said a player actually told him that they all would rather be in the Eastern time division and have more people watch them than be in PDT

The Lakers know no time zone Dwight.....I'm pretty sure you already knew they were exempt.

Avenged
02-24-2011, 12:51 AM
i dont think it has much to do with the lakers, but ok

Me either. Organizations aren't giving up their stars only to get worse because of the Lakers, doesn't make much sense. If anything, they'd look to add more talent to compliment their stars to beat the Lakers, not give them away to lose even more. :laugh2:

I love it though, with Melo and D-Will gone.. thats 2 stars shipped to the East. Making it much easier for the Lakers in all reality, especially the Nuggets whom the Lakers have trouble with.

steven123l
02-24-2011, 01:41 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Want-Dwight-Howard-In-LA/191450680886920

evadatam5150
02-24-2011, 02:01 AM
Scaring everyone out of their towns and into the East.

Boozer, DWill, Melo, Amare

And forcing teams to stack up:

i.e. Miami and Boston

This is hilarious.

Bring it on!!!!

Lakers will be ready....

Actually this trend is getting a bit worrisome and depressing.. Pretty soon the West will be the also ran for many years to come.. How is it that NO teams in the West including the Lakers have absolutely no interest in signing any of these good to great players...?? Seriously, at this point the talent pool between conferences is getting lopsided as hell.. And I don't want to hear Duncan, Nash, Dirk and Kobe.. You're talking a 3 year shelf life at best of age and dwindling physical ability..

Pretty pathetic...

KillaInstinct24
02-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Me either. Organizations aren't giving up their stars only to get worse because of the Lakers, doesn't make much sense. If anything, they'd look to add more talent to compliment their stars to beat the Lakers, not give them away to lose even more. :laugh2:

I love it though, with Melo and D-Will gone.. thats 2 stars shipped to the East. Making it much easier for the Lakers in all reality, especially the Nuggets whom the Lakers have trouble with.

now if only the spurs would trade duncan ginobili and parker to the bobcats...

Kobe>LBJ
02-24-2011, 03:39 AM
West side is the best side, to quote Ali G.

Andrew Bogus
02-24-2011, 09:31 AM
If you can't beat him ...

... run away to the other side of the country.

:eyebrow: that's rude... but a good idea nonetheless.

bad thing about this is we won't have enough sparring partners come playoff time en route to the finals. the only teams that could give us a run for our money right now would be SAS and dallas.

RoyalG333
02-24-2011, 01:05 PM
as some mentioned the east has better coverage than the west. All sports is moving eastward.

Colin Cowherd the other day talked about how the only two powerhouse sports programs on the west coast are Oregon football, and the Lakers. He's right. The east coast now has Heat, Knicks, Celtics, Nets, Magic, Redsox Yankees, Patriots, Eagles, etc. I don't think the Lakers are the sole proprietors in the player movement to the east although they probably do have some influence.

JAyster_21
02-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Actually this trend is getting a bit worrisome and depressing.. Pretty soon the West will be the also ran for many years to come.. How is it that NO teams in the West including the Lakers have absolutely no interest in signing any of these good to great players...?? Seriously, at this point the talent pool between conferences is getting lopsided as hell.. And I don't want to hear Duncan, Nash, Dirk and Kobe.. You're talking a 3 year shelf life at best of age and dwindling physical ability..

Pretty pathetic...

Kevin durant? chris paul? blake griffin? I think this conference will be fine more imporatntly good for lakers easier route to the finals LOL

myqntab
02-24-2011, 08:33 PM
they all know that dwight is coming next year and they are giving up for the next few years, until kobe retires.....