PDA

View Full Version : anyone feel for anthony randolph?

stlbest5in2013
02-22-2011, 02:21 AM
where the F is he going to play in minnesota? i mean even if/when he develops into his potential. love and randolph are both to small to play center. so would he be traded again? if he develops its a good move for minnesota, then they have a serious trading chip, but i do not see why they wanted anthony randolph.

black1605
02-22-2011, 02:25 AM
He should have stayed in college, simple as that.

boeknows
02-22-2011, 02:25 AM
He wasnt playing in NY so what does it matter?

yangx620
02-22-2011, 02:33 AM
not really, he is a guy who never lived up to his potential PERIOD...he's supposed to be the next lamar odom...i think he will fit perfectly in minnesota

the team with the highest ceiling

1. rubio ( assuming he will play next season)
2. wes johnson ( supposed to be a great shooter)
3. beasley ( scorer)
4. love ( blue collar superstar)
5. darko ( the guy who never lived up to his potentials)

bench
1. flynn
2. randolph ( the guy who is supposed to be loamar odom or kg)

GunFactor187
02-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Anthony Randolph is suffering from what I like to call The Ramon Sessions Syndrome, when given the proper amount of minutes and the chance, he could do wonders for a team...

Gritz
02-22-2011, 02:37 AM
nope he gets the chance to log in some minutes in a pressure free enviorment, which should further help his development

knicks09
02-22-2011, 02:38 AM
No because he's getting a fresh new start on another team. I would feel bad if he stayed in NY

FutureGM
02-22-2011, 02:40 AM
Jesus Minny. Can Toronto have some of your young players? My god these guys are like the official NBA farm team.

yangx620
02-22-2011, 02:46 AM
man, minny lokos good on paper, with those young guys, i just hope they have a teacher as a coach, those guys can learn a thing or two...jerry sloan please come back to the nba and teach these guys how to play then retire again

yangx620
02-22-2011, 02:54 AM
Jesus Minny. Can Toronto have some of your young players? My god these guys are like the official NBA farm team.

never, you guys have derozen..lol, not a bad player

dodgersuck
02-22-2011, 02:56 AM
wow Minny is stacked with prospects

Sadds The Gr8
02-22-2011, 03:07 AM
i don't know why Minny would want him...they already have their PF for the future.

FutureGM
02-22-2011, 03:16 AM
i don't know why Minny would want him...they already have their PF for the future.

I thought everybody loved him for his "ability" to play SF?

John Walls Era
02-22-2011, 03:26 AM
Typical "Lets draft him because of potential even though he hasn't shown much skills" player.

thekmp211
02-22-2011, 03:28 AM
not really. minny does seem like a place he could start to thrive, though. all about the youth and they've already helped turn guys like beasley and darko into somewhat productive players.

ragee
02-22-2011, 03:29 AM
I am just really curious... Why does people think this guy has tons of potential?

ElMarroAfamado
02-22-2011, 03:39 AM
haha @Kevin Love being called a PF of the future...but i dont feel bad for this guy because he shoudl be lucky he is in the nba cause he really sucks...all he does is dunk....he plays like Shaq i nNBA2k which is prob why people like him

Sadds The Gr8
02-22-2011, 03:44 AM
I thought everybody loved him for his "ability" to play SF?
ye but they already have 2 SF's for the future too...

haha @Kevin Love being called a PF of the future...but i dont feel bad for this guy because he shoudl be lucky he is in the nba cause he really sucks...all he does is dunk....he plays like Shaq i nNBA2k which is prob why people like him

so Kevin Love isn't a building block for the T-wolves?:eyebrow:

John Walls Era
02-22-2011, 03:48 AM

:confused:

Omar Little
02-22-2011, 03:56 AM
not really, he is a guy who never lived up to his potential PERIOD...he's supposed to be the next lamar odom...

You do realize that he is only 21 years old right? And in his career he's averaged only 17 minutes per game. Its kinda hard to right the kid off when he hasnt really been given a chance to play consistent minutes.

ClayMatthews
02-22-2011, 04:05 AM
Yeah i dont really understand this part of the trade.

PurpleJesus
02-22-2011, 04:08 AM

i was wondering why you would question KLove's 20 ppg and 15 rpg, while shooting 43% from 3 land as a legit PF in the league...then i read your sig and realized you are stupid, and thats why you think this.

blahblahyoutoo
02-22-2011, 11:29 AM
I think he's talking about AR. Not Love.

ttam68
02-22-2011, 11:45 AM
He was born with freakish athleticism. He's been a bust since he entered the league. He gets paid millions to sit on the bench. And, he still gets talked about in the media as if he's a top 5 pick each and every year.

Yeah, I feel awful for him.

WolvesJagsOs
02-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Gosh, some of you guys need to understand that Klove players a descent amount of 5 (with Darko always hurting his ankle or something stupid like that, Beasley/Klove play alot of the 4/5. Randolph could get some minutes at teh 3/4, he should get some solid minutes if he shows the coach something, Ridnour/Wes/Beasley/Randolph/Klove sometimes would be pretty fun to watch....

mrblisterdundee
02-22-2011, 04:21 PM
He's not a power forward; that's the problem. He needs to go to a team that needs a talented young small forward who is extra rugged. I think he could supplant Gomes and Aminu in Los Angeles.

FLMeth06
02-22-2011, 04:22 PM

:facepalm:

FutureGM
02-22-2011, 04:29 PM
ye but they already have 2 SF's for the future too...

See the problem there is that Beasley plays a lot 4 when Love steps to the five. To be honest it wouldn't be the worst idea ever to compensate for a small 5 with Randolph at the 3. As well I could see Wesley being a pretty decent 2.

As well isn't Beasley on the wrong side of the tweener example? I thought he was considered too slow to be a 3 and too small to be a 4? Bare in mind I haven't watched a lot of Wolves games this year. This is just the consensus I have gotten from others. Kind of the opposite of Randolph in the sense that he is actually very fast and quite big. A mismatch for most (despite being a complete idiot).

The entire Wolves slew of prospects can all play a bunch of different positions. This entire plan can be very useful to their development because they can all get minutes in different ways.

Sir Buckets
02-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Not really. I genuinely feel bad for Felton and Gallo though

WolvesJagsOs
02-22-2011, 04:45 PM
^i really feel bad for Felton, the dude liked it in NY.

GSwarriors4LIFE
02-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Not really, he's a BUM that looks like he's always going to cry!!! Thank god the Warriors got rid of him for Lee.

spnblitz28
02-22-2011, 04:46 PM
They weren't going to resign Brewer anyways so I think it was a smart move to acquire Randolph. He has a lot of upside, lets just hope his head is in the right place.

tbone2171
02-22-2011, 04:48 PM
where the F is he going to play in minnesota? i mean even if/when he develops into his potential. love and randolph are both to small to play center. so would he be traded again? if he develops its a good move for minnesota, then they have a serious trading chip, but i do not see why they wanted anthony randolph.

Definition of Depth
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/depth

2. the quality of being deep; deepness.
15. Sports . the strength of a team in terms of the number and quality of its substitute players: With no depth in the infield, an injury to any of the regulars would be costly.

/Thread

Punk
02-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Because he would be the Lamar Odom of the Triangle Offense if he develops.

m26555
02-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Randolph will GO OFF in Minnesota; mark my words. The kid is going to be a stud. Been saying this ever since I saw him at LSU.

NothingbutWill
02-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Damn that sucks. I know as a Warriors fan, we had high hopes for him when the Warriors drafted him but he never got anything going. He had a few good games but even after 2 seasons, he didn't develop much and it seemed like he was still playing as a rookie. The guy has mad skills but he makes questionable decisions on the court that gets him pulled.