PDA

View Full Version : Is it over?

Steelers23_06
02-22-2011, 01:38 AM
I havent seen alot of lebron bashing threads lately is it because all star break or is the hate dying down and if you hate him why?

Cano4prez
02-22-2011, 01:42 AM
First of all, why make this thread?
And second, there was a LeBron baiting thread yesterday about the ASG.

210Don
02-22-2011, 01:44 AM
lmao its only not that bad because melo took over the head lines lj must be pissed. but no i still hate him hes a douche and it will continue for ever.

hugepatsfan
02-22-2011, 01:46 AM
**** Lebron. He's a douchebag. He's a turd in the punchbowl.

There, you happy now?

Yunqn
02-22-2011, 01:50 AM
i dont see why people hate him anyways..
its not like they care about cleveland..let cleveland fans do the hate..

i cant see how people dont see themselves being jealous and dumb after hating on a guy who was free to go anywhere.. and yes he planned it.. but what do you expect? you really think a life time decision like that to go somewhere else is really determined overnight? or even a couple of weeks in the summer? you think amare wasnt viewing new york as his destination if bosh didnt go and that as being his favorite? you dont remember boozer talking ALOT about the bulls way before he left utah?

people just find their ways to hate and justify it as it being ok because there are others doing it..
somepeople dont even know why they hate him and use his personality against him..if they really wanted to say why... then why dont they point it out? is it because kobe,wade & etc haven t been out the first round by themselves and lebron has always been.. and even contend for championships by his lonesome?
i can say i didnt like the dancing and the desp. seeking attention pregames..but no one says that..they just do it because hes great..

at the end of the day..i really dont care ..
i was born a bulls fan and will die that way and i could care less about anyone or anything that has nothing to do with our team..

d.rose mvp 2011.. and banner #7 2012.. letsgetit!

hugepatsfan
02-22-2011, 01:53 AM
i dont see why people hate him anyways..
its not like they care about cleveland..let cleveland fans do the hate..

i cant see how dumb and jealous people look after hating on a guy who was free to any team.. and yes he planned it.. but what do you expect? you think amare wasnt viewing new york as his favorite? you dont remember boozer talking about the bulls way before he left utah?

people just find their ways..

i really dont care..
ima bulls fan and i could care less about anyone or anything that has nothing to do with our team..

d.rose mvp this year.. and banner #7 next year.. letsgetit!

I hated him before he left. I just think he's an arrogant, conceited douchebag. It's always someone else's fault w/ him. No humilty or accountability at all. He changed as a person after that Finals run. But we really don't need another thread to talk about what a DB Lebron is.

JB0B0
02-22-2011, 01:57 AM
Here's a Bulls fan's point of view. LeBron is the best player in the NBA and there is no denying that. More than likely, he will win several championships and have a very successful career. However, his greatness will forever be questioned by his decision. It's unfortunate but that's how the media will portray it.

Chacarron
02-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Let's all hate Melo now. Lebron has had enough.......nevermind, it'll never work.

JiffyMix88
02-22-2011, 02:11 AM
Heat fans just like LeBron.. BEG FOR ATTENTION!

Steelers23_06
02-22-2011, 02:14 AM
man bulls fans get a lot of bs in these threads but you guys are cool you guys dont always bash well atleast the ones here. like i dont see why the hate is needed. i dislike kobe and pierce but i dont bash them for any little mistake or discredit their accomplishments i respect them. the fans are kinda making bball ugly for no reason like the fan that was saying that stuff to lebron about his moms right in front of his kids. thats not right...he didnt do anything to anyone personally. i thnk he is a good guy he even donated the money from his decision. he gets all this crap from everyone which prob made like 5-10 million for the boys and girls club. and really what makes the decision because it was a espn special and not a press conference? i think they only thing thats bad was that he didnt tell cleveland but if he did whats the point of the special? do you rewally think if lebron said to gilbert hey im going to sogn with the heat but dont say anything before the special he would have agreed? people are acting like they didnt watch it. more people watched that then the eastern conference finals meaning that it prob resulted in alot of new fans. people that dont even watch ball have to see lebron and wade play together. so essentially it helped the league. making melo want to team up bringing NY back to that elite level. making more elite teams in the east and making a more exciting league. because i dont know about you but i would rather see a first round with the revamped heat old reliable celtics rose's bulls the new knicks and the magic then what we had last year. point blank period lebron made the game exciting again whether you wanna admit it or not.

Steelers23_06
02-22-2011, 02:17 AM
Heat fans just like LeBron.. BEG FOR ATTENTION!

o yea your soooo right i really want attention from some sweaty guy sitting on his laptop in his basement :rolleyes:

i just wanna know what people think. and what better spot than a sports blog...

_KB24_
02-22-2011, 02:24 AM
I thought it was Monta Ellli's turn? :shrug:

Avenged
02-22-2011, 02:26 AM
Why encourage hate onto your teams player?

Closed.