PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets - Add Mozgov or No Deal

Mudvayne91
02-21-2011, 01:05 AM
Another twist. Take it how you want. I should say Broussard is refuting this, so it's a conflicting report from Real GM.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/columns/story?columnist=oconnor_ian&id=6142327

A source tells Alan Hahn that the Nuggets have demanded that rookie center Timofey Mozgov be included in the proposed blockbuster trade for Carmelo Anthony.
The source says that New York has been notified that if Mozgov is not included in the trade, Anthony will be traded to the Nets.

Chris Broussard of ESPN refutes this story, citing sources who report that Denver has not given the Knicks any ultimatum regarding Mosgov.

Sources continue to maintain that Denver will not be able to secure Anthony's agreement to sign a long-term contract extension with New Jersey.* The extension is reportedly a requirement of completing a trade between the Nets and Nuggets.

Frrrrank!!!
02-21-2011, 01:06 AM
So Mozgov is the sticking point?

Ohhhkay.

SteBO
02-21-2011, 01:07 AM
**** Denvers' FO already. Just take what you can get and go already. This has dragged too long, but if I'm NY I'd do it though. It's important they get another star next to Amare.

footballer2369
02-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Wow... Give him up.

Kakaroach
02-21-2011, 01:10 AM
Mozgov is nothing special. Can't believe he is hanging up a deal.

White_Mike
02-21-2011, 01:13 AM
It's not Mozgoz that is the hold up, it's the fact that Denver is getting greedy. **** them, Walsh should call their bluff or just wait till free-agency.

tangent12
02-21-2011, 01:13 AM
This is not a matter of Mozgov being that important piece holding up the trade, it's just a matter of the Nuggets trying to get as much as they can out of this.

Not only are they looking to add pieces to their roster but they are also trying to get players they can use as trading chips as well. I'm not surprised by any of this, it's a business and they're trying to look out for their best interest.

camador22
02-21-2011, 01:14 AM
This has to be a joke. Mozgov??? Who the heck is Mozgov? Are we talking about Melo here and they're arguing over Mozgov :facepalm:

justinnum1
nice job nuggets...they are going to gut the knicks

donnie walsh must be loving this

JFresh_#8Nets
It's not Mozgoz that is the hold up, it's the fact that Denver is getting greedy. **** them, Walsh should call their bluff or just wait till free-agency.

Waiting wouldn't work, If the Knicks really want him, give them whatever they want. We all know no matter what Melo says, he wants that extension, he wants that money.

abe_froman
denver is going to try to bleed ny dry for melo

Evolution23
02-21-2011, 01:15 AM
after mozgov, it will be Fields, then another pick, then dantoni's playbook, then a blowjob from kim kardashian

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 01:16 AM
after mozgov, it will be Fields, then another pick, then dantoni's playbook, then a blowjob from kim kardashian

hey the blowjob is part of the Nets offer

Evolution23
02-21-2011, 01:17 AM
hey the blowjob is part of the Nets offer

dude thats the best asset they have. i would do melo for kim anyday

xabial
02-21-2011, 01:18 AM
**** Denver.

4 Starters????
a 1st rounder??

Eddy Curry's Expiring Contract?

For all of you who dont know Mosgov is a 7'1 Center Who recently is rising his game playing really well lately blocking shots, rebounding. He's a real Nice player signed to a reasonable contract. Only Reason he's averaging 4points and 3 Rebounds 0.7 blocks is because he played a lot of garbage time earlier in the season but given starter minutes 10+ Rebounds, 1.5+ blocks are possible.

iFYouSeekAmy
Why are they so high on Mozgov?

Gritz
I like the ultimatum lol

Trade us Mosgov or Anthony goes to the Nets

JFresh_#8Nets
dude thats the best asset they have. i would do melo for kim anyday

hell yeah, but she'd have to sign an extension too

Vincent33
Where's Melo in all of this? If the reported offers from the Nets and Knicks are true, why doesn't Anthony go to Denver FO and say, "I will not sign the extension with NJ, so it's NY or you get nothing after the season." If he truly does want to go to NY, he would force Denver's hand to make the deal with the Knicks even if NJ deal is better.

Oldmantrash
02-21-2011, 01:20 AM

Hey that would be a part of the Nets offer.

He'll be a Knick in the morning.

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 01:22 AM

Haha I hope that was a joke.

abe_froman

wouldnt be so sure about that

kntresistheheat
If I was the knicks I will not pull the trade and call their bluff, he will be a Knick after the season is over anyways.

Crackadalic
Not gonna respond as to why Mozzy can be good check the sig:D

The point is Their Asking us to gut the whole roster for a allstar that isnt worth gutting for. Where not as desperate as the nets since they dont have a franchise player. Since the beginning of the season the Nuggets FO aka the rookies has been jerking around a lot of teams and trying to rape them for melo.

Theres been better superstar type players then melo that got traded but their really wasnt a lot of gutting. Its hard to get equal value for anybody anymore. Take what you can get or kick rocks

lvlheaded
02-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Sources say Den has not given NYK ultimatum that if Mozgov's not in deal, they'll trade him to NJ

www.twitter.com/Chris_Broussard

White_Mike
02-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Where's Melo in all of this? If the reported offers from the Nets and Knicks are true, why doesn't Anthony go to Denver FO and say, "I will not sign the extension with NJ, so it's NY or you get nothing after the season." If he truly does want to go to NY, he would force Denver's hand to make the deal with the Knicks even if NJ deal is better.
Melo's a ****ing idiot who cares more about being treated like LeBron and than winning.

northsider
02-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Surprised they said the Russian and not go straight for Fields.

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 01:26 AM
Surprised they said the Russian and not go straight for Fields.

I believe they got offered a choice between Gallo and Fields, I remember reading that somewhere.

J4KOP99
02-21-2011, 01:27 AM
So many conflicting reports and so much ********. Just end the god damn thing already.

northsider
02-21-2011, 01:28 AM
I believe they got offered a choice between Gallo and Fields, I remember reading that somewhere.

Oh I got ya I just figured the Nuggets are so off the rocker right now why not just keep uping the ante.

Anilyzer
02-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Mosgov and Gallinari are becoming known NBA stars just from being mentioned in trade rumors

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Oh I got ya I just figured the Nuggets are so off the rocker right now why not just keep uping the ante.

Yeah I hear ya, I'm just hoping this gets over with real soon, it's so annoying.

NYY 26 to 7
02-21-2011, 01:37 AM
I think everyone should just say hey Denver eff you. I would love for no one to get him and Denver get nothing. They keep saying one more guy one more pick take one more bad contract. Its like everytime they can't believe it and say well maybe we can ask for just one more... and no deals get done.

jimbobjarree
02-21-2011, 01:38 AM
was only a matter of time before denver screwed it up.

redwards426
02-21-2011, 01:40 AM
What a lot of people (the ones that think we should just wait until free agency regardless of any deal) are forgetting, it there might be a franchise tag in the next CBA...if there is a franchise tag, there's no reason the nuggets wont just keep him and get around free agency for a year. he would also lose his larry bird rights meaning he loses money. and lets be honest, melo's priority is money money and money, then the knicks

Mudvayne91
02-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Well, I for one am happy about this. Kmart is probably gone and who knows about Nene, so we are gonna need a true big man, something the Nugs haven't had in awhile. I do see how this can get annoying though

JFresh_#8Nets
What a lot of people (the ones that think we should just wait until free agency regardless of any deal) are forgetting, it there might be a franchise tag in the next CBA...if there is a franchise tag, there's no reason the nuggets wont just keep him and get around free agency for a year. he would also lose his larry bird rights meaning he loses money. and lets be honest, melo's priority is money money and money, then the knicks

I wish more people actually knew this before posting. That's another reason why Denver's running the show.

idrinkpepsi
Denver really has handled this Carmelo situation terribly, I really hope that he leaves without getting them anything.

Crzycjunx76

Because the Denver front office knows that if it comes down to it and Melo has to chose between going to the Nets and getting the extension or staying put and losing millions to sign with the Knicks in the off season he is going to take the Nets and the Money.

JFresh_#8Nets
Well, I for one am happy about this. Kmart is probably gone and who knows about Nene, so we are gonna need a true big man, something the Nugs haven't had in awhile. I do see how this can get annoying though

You want Melo gone?

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 01:45 AM
Denver really has handled this Carmelo situation terribly, I really hope that he leaves without getting them anything.

Dude can you read other posts, like the 1 I quoted above.

Crzycjunx76
NBA stars

This term is thrown around WAY too frequently.

SlowMo
Hahahah, if the Knicks refuse to give up Mosgoz to acquire Melo, they're completely ********. He's a rookie center that might turn into a decent player. Just ****in add him and get one of the best offensive players in the world. Don't fret.

Evolution23
02-21-2011, 01:47 AM
hell yeah, but she'd have to sign an extension too

i'll give her an extension :D

kobe24>lebron23
02-21-2011, 01:48 AM
No deal mozgov is the future of the Knicks hahaha

xabial
02-21-2011, 01:49 AM
Hahahah, if the Knicks refuse to give up Mosgoz to acquire Melo, they're completely ********. He's a rookie center that might turn into a decent player. Just ****in add him and get one of the best offensive players in the world. Don't fret.

Yeah but then you have Ronny Turiaf Playing Center. That guy is a flat out ****** scrub. Amare, and Carmelo need high volume shots, so having Turiaf play Center is a bad move. Keep Mosgov, is it really worth it to give Four NBA Starters (Gallinari,Felton,Chandler,Mosgov), a 1st round pick, and Eddy Curry's Expiring Contract For one of the worlds best offensive player? Knicks dont even need offense, they lead the league at it, Carmelo would help but without a Team is it really worth it? (AS in trading away four starters,...wow.)

Oldmantrash
02-21-2011, 01:50 AM
Haha I hope that was a joke.

I wish it was.

Really think he will,trust me,I hope not.
Maybe i'm just preparing myself for dissapointment.

Don't have work Tomorrow,don't want to spend all day on PSD again.lol.

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 01:52 AM
No deal mozgov is the future of the Knicks hahaha

:laugh2:

ClayMatthews
Whoever trades for Melo is going to kill their teams chances of winning. Yes Melo is elite but not for an entire team!

JFresh_#8Nets
I wish it was.

Really think he will,trust me,I hope not.
Maybe i'm just preparing myself for dissapointment.

Don't have work Tomorrow,don't want to spend all day on PSD again.lol.

Lol I was wondering because on page 1 I said exactly what you said word for word haa.

JetsNation24
02-21-2011, 01:54 AM
The Knicks need to understand the ball isnt in the court of the Nets, nor the court of the nuggets, its in the court of the Knicks/Melo. Melo will only sign an extension with the Knicks therefore its trade him there or lose him for nothing. In the Knicks case they can offer whatever they want or just wait until FA and get him cheaper, wayyy cheaper. Therefore, be smart Knicks wait or do a trade like: Curry, Chandler, Felton, and a 1st for Melo and Billups.

nykobe24
02-21-2011, 01:55 AM
no offense but are the nets SERIOUSLY GIVING 4 1ST ROUNDERS? to the nuggets?

Mudvayne91
02-21-2011, 01:55 AM
You want Melo gone?

If he actually wanted to be here, but I really think he's made his mind up. I've pretty much given up all hope he'll be a Nugget long-term. And for the record, I still prefer the Nets trade. But I do like Mozgov as I'm sure some already know.

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 01:56 AM
This has to be a joke. Mozgov??? Who the heck is Mozgov? Are we talking about Melo here and they're arguing over Mozgov :facepalm:

This

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 01:57 AM
The Knicks need to understand the ball isnt in the court of the Nets, nor the court of the nuggets, its in the court of the Knicks/Melo. Melo will only sign an extension with the Knicks therefore its trade him there or lose him for nothing. In the Knicks case they can offer whatever they want or just wait until FA and get him cheaper, wayy cheaper. Therefore, be smart Knicks wait or do a trade like: Curry, Chandler, Felton, and a 1st for Melo and Billups.

You people seem to never read or just don't understand. He said himself he's going to sign an extension before the deadline, he isn't going to risk losing millions of dollars. Whether that's with Den, NY or NJ. He will sign that extension.

AddiX
02-21-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm 100% sure these reporters have mentioned every possible rumor they possibly could.

I don't know why people still believe these guys.

knicks4life33
02-21-2011, 01:59 AM
Forget melo seriously. Im so sick of this not saying mozgov is the hold back but they are asking to gut our team . It is better to save the partss we have and with the cap room we have fill the wholes we need. We can get a center over the summer and derron williams already saying he wants come to the knicks in 2012 and that summer u have d howard and cp3 as well to chase . It would be great to get melo but not to gut the whole team.

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 02:00 AM
If he actually wanted to be here, but I really think he's made his mind up. I've pretty much given up all hope he'll be a Nugget long-term. And for the record, I still prefer the Nets trade. But I do like Mozgov as I'm sure some already know.

Yeah both deals are pretty nice. I'd take the picks too.

Gritz
02-21-2011, 02:01 AM

This is funny as hell, just picture Jim Mora saying it lmao

JetsNation24
02-21-2011, 02:02 AM
You people seem to never read or just don't understand. He said himself he's going to sign an extension before the deadline, he isn't going to risk losing millions of dollars. Whether that's with Den, NY or NJ. He will sign that extension.

Of course he would say that haha your so stupid why would the Nuggets try so hard to trade the guy if they knew he would sign the extension with them??????? The reason why everyone is in this predictament is because he wouldnt sign. He wants to be a Knick and I will bet you that he is a Knick by the deadline or as easy as saying I bet he is not a Nugget after the deadline.

plus those reports you were reading are not entirely true like someone said there has been reports about every possible outcome to this so yeah shut up

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 02:03 AM
I'm 100% sure these reporters have mentioned every possible rumor they possibly could.

I don't know why people still believe these guys.

Yeah I agree, I no longer follow the rumors.

Whatever happens happens. No one person up here can change that.

Whoever gets him, great!

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 02:05 AM
Of course he would say that haha your so stupid why would the Nuggets try so hard to trade the guy if they knew he would sign the extension with them??????? The reason why everyone is in this predictament is because he wouldnt sign. He wants to be a Knick and I will bet you that he is a Knick by the deadline or as easy as saying I bet he is not a Nugget after the deadline.

I could care less where he ends up, you're senseless. Regardless he is going to sign an extension with someone.

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 02:08 AM

plus those reports you were reading are not entirely true like someone said there has been reports about every possible outcome to this so yeah shut up

You sound dumb as hell, I never once said I believed any of the rumors. All I said was that he will sign somewhere before the deadline and he wasn't going to let the trade deadline pass without being signed to that extension. Why bother posting dumb ****?

JetsNation24
02-21-2011, 02:09 AM
I could care less where he ends up, you're senseless. Regardless he is going to sign an extension with someone.

Im senseless? haha so you are saying my opinion is idiotic compared to yours? Wow, first of all I dont give a s-hit if you could care less on where he goes. I am just saying he will not be a Nugget and if he wanted to he would of signed a long time ago if it was about the money therefore yeah Im a dumbass

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 02:10 AM
Im senseless? haha so you are saying my opinion is idiotic compared to yours? Wow, first of all I dont give a s-hit if could care less on where he goes. I am just saying he will not be a Nugget and if he wanted to he would of signed a long time ago if it was about the money therefore yeah Im a dumbass

Ok I threw that out there why? He said himself a few days ago he's still open to signing with them.

manny620
02-21-2011, 02:11 AM
All these reporters are making **** up they dont know nothing all they do is talk fecal matter all day long:mad:

THE MTL
02-21-2011, 02:14 AM
To the hell with DEN. We are truly gutting our team and too much is too much. We would have nothing left after this trade besides Amare and Fields.

Anyway, I disagree with Alan Han on this one though. And Im taking the side of Chris Broussard. I doubt DEN has put on such an ultimatum.

All these analysts tend to stretch the truth, but out of everyone I would say Brossard's has the best sources!

nykobe24
02-21-2011, 02:15 AM
4 1st rounders for melo lmfaooo i would only do that for players that play defense and offense ala lebron or wade or rose or paul

JetsNation24
Ok I threw that out there why? He said himself a few days ago he's still open to signing with them.

Thats all talk buddy, like I said he would of signed by now. also your just mad because he doesnt want to go to your Nets haha (dont worry i will save you a post, heres what you will say: I dont want him anyways!)

JetsNation24
ok this is where you answer back to make me sound like an idiot saying actually I would love to have him, ok im waiting

JFresh_#8Nets
02-21-2011, 02:17 AM
ok this is where you answer back to make me sound like an idiot saying actually I would love to have him, ok im waiting

You're ignorant haha, you really waited, kid I'm posting in other threads too.

I don't want him, I said it in other threads, whatever happens happens.

I'd prefer to keep our pieces and picks than trade for him and scrubs.

I can't control that though.

footballer2369
02-21-2011, 02:18 AM
This is the least responsible reporting I've ever seen on behalf of the major sports media outlets. How many times has the trade been done with how many different teams, pending approval? How many times was he going to meet?

Swift n Sil3nt
02-21-2011, 02:39 AM
My question is, and as a New York Knicks fan, if the trade holds up because of Mozgov and we are outraged to see him go because we are gutting the roster, is it even a good trade at all for us? Its Mozgov people.

First Call Denvers Bluff
Then Call Anthonys Bluff
...all Anthony needs to do is say no to the Nets and we can get Melo for Chandler. Hes out of Denver. He will not stick there for the money after what hes went through. That would be career suicide for him. The hometown fans already hate him. Let him come to the team in the offseason and keep our young assets. Ive said it all along. Yea its taking a chance we dont get him, but we arent winning with or without him this year so keep the flexibility. He would make the money up in endorsements. Call the bluff.

TrueFan420
02-21-2011, 02:43 AM
My question is, and as a New York Knicks fan, if the trade holds up because of Mozgov and we are outraged to see him go because we are gutting the roster, is it even a good trade at all for us? Its Mozgov people.

First Call Denvers Bluff
Then Call Anthonys Bluff
...all Anthony needs to do is say no to the Nets and we can get Melo for Chandler. Hes out of Denver. He will not stick there for the money after what hes went through. That would be career suicide for him. The hometown fans already hate him. Let him come to the team in the offseason and keep our young assets. Ive said it all along. Yea its taking a chance we dont get him, but we arent winning with or without him this year so keep the flexibility. He would make the money up in endorsements. Call the bluff.
winning would change that fast.

bklynny67
02-21-2011, 02:48 AM
bye bye Mozzy.. you won't be missed.

i dont know what the problem is.. he's not gonna be a deal breaker. my understanding is we still get to keep Fields.

DONE DEAL

bklynny67
02-21-2011, 02:52 AM

First Call Denvers Bluff
Then Call Anthonys Bluff

ya know what would be awesome for Melo to do, even though i doubt it happens....

what if since Denver keeps upping the price for Melo, once the Knicks and Nuggets agree on a deal, then Melo refuses to sign the extension with the Knicks knowing that because Denver is being such a ****** and asking for everyone in a trade, he would end up going to a depleted team. and maybe he says he'll just sign there after the season so he can play with Amar'e AND those young guys.

now THAT would show his dedication to winning and wanting to play for the Knicks.

xabial
02-21-2011, 02:53 AM

i dont know what the problem is.. he's not gonna be a deal breaker. my understanding is we still get to keep Fields.

DONE DEAL

Their going to want Landry Fields Next.

Most recent reports show that Denver countered the Knicks offer by replacing Gallinari with Timofey Mozgov/Landry Fields, and Knicks are standing Grip in their more then generous offer of Danillo gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Eddy Curry's Expiring Contract, and a 1st rounder.

Kashmir13579
02-21-2011, 03:01 AM
i predict Gallo isn't even in the final package. if a deal even gets made. which it might not. nobody knows nothing.

xabial
02-21-2011, 03:07 AM
i predict Gallo isn't even in the final package. if a deal even gets made. which it might not. nobody knows nothing.

Thats a bold prediction, I hope we keep Gallo 2.

LOOTERX9
02-21-2011, 03:08 AM

DONE DEAL

I agree 1000% I will drive moz to the airport for free

believeinNYK
02-21-2011, 03:10 AM
Uugghhh I'm soo tired of this, Denver just keeps on demanding more and more that it comes to a point where you just say, ******* that

Crackadalic
02-21-2011, 03:14 AM
I want melo on the knicks as badly as a net fan but what did he do as a player that he is worth 65% of another teams roster. Whats next theere gonna ask for TD and Fields and all our 2nd rounders? its not that Mozzy is a dealbreaker but their asking for wayyyy too much

bklynny67
02-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Their going to want Landry Fields Next.

Most recent reports show that Denver countered the Knicks offer by replacing Gallinari with Timofey Mozgov/Landry Fields, and Knicks are standing Grip in their more then generous offer of Danillo gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Eddy Curry's Expiring Contract, and a 1st rounder.

REPLACING Gallinari with Mozgov and Fields?? OK... so we keep Gallo instead of Fields... like i said before.... whats the problem... DONE DEAL!

Immoknight
02-21-2011, 03:20 AM
REPLACING Gallinari with Mozgov and Fields?? OK... so we keep Gallo instead of Fields... like i said before.... whats the problem... DONE DEAL!

You sir are a tough negotiator. Some other examples of where your negotiation prowess might shine.

You want my first born? Alright, done deal!
You want my wife and kids, and all my future earnings? Okay, lets get it done, whats the hold up.

I can just picture it now, Denver Front Office reading off a list and you simply say yes to everything they ask... up until their mouth becomes to dry to speak. In which time you can ask "Whats the hold up, DONE DEAL!" :P

Legitimate
02-21-2011, 03:38 AM

well you might as well perform sexual favours with Denvers FO to entice them to pull the trigger, I think that would certainly get the deal done :p

NYKnicksAllDay
02-21-2011, 03:38 AM
I really don't think it's that they are against parting with Mozgov, it's that they don't want to part with 4 of their top 6 rotation players. You have to draw the line somewhere. Who are the gonna want next? Fields, Walker, and Williams, too?

Nabeshin
02-21-2011, 03:42 AM
"justinnum1" I read these forums often and all you seem to do is troll & bait. Seriously no one cared last year when your team was just another mediocre team in the east, and still no one cares with the egotistical, materialistic bunch of players you call the Heat now.
Such a pratt....

bofakop
02-21-2011, 03:52 AM
I am soooo tired of this BS... screw Denver and Melo(if he really wanted to come to NY he would stop telling the Media I am leaving my options open) He is obviously about 1 thing.....MONEY!! which is fine, but just come out and say that!!!!! stop dragging this out.. have fun as a Net.. you will have noone there either after you are done letting Denver gut the team you go too.. but hey... at least you will have your Money!!
And for all the Knick fans(and I am 1 too)......I can't believe you think we will be able to put anything around the 2(3 counting Billups) of them if the knicks give into denver.they will finish the season out of the playoffs and have no cap to improve .. Wake Up!! you think our defense is bad now wait til after that trade!!

TheBatchelor213
02-21-2011, 04:10 AM
I dont care what you all say.....Nuggets are smart as ******* they held out and they are going to get the best deal possible and still make the playoffs and maybe make a surprise run and clear cap space......trade him to Jersey....its the better deal and Jersey is going to suck for years to come.....trading him to the knicks is not as good a deal imo unless they include that russian center and it makes the Knicks contenders no matter how much we refuse to admit it.

bklynny67
02-21-2011, 04:11 AM
I am soooo tired of this BS... screw Denver and Melo(if he really wanted to come to NY he would stop telling the Media I am leaving my options open) He is obviously about 1 thing.....MONEY!! which is fine, but just come out and say that!!!!! stop dragging this out.. have fun as a Net.. you will have noone there either after you are done letting Denver gut the team you go too.. but hey... at least you will have your Money!!
And for all the Knick fans(and I am 1 too)......I can't believe you think we will be able to put anything around the 2(3 counting Billups) of them if the knicks give into denver.they will finish the season out of the playoffs and have no cap to improve .. Wake Up!! you think our defense is bad now wait til after that trade!!

lol you think we'll miss the playoffs this year after the trade? thats funny.

IBleedPurple
02-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Are we still believing all of these stories after so many have turned out to be bogus?

Most are hating on the Nuggets FO, but everyone would do the same in this situation. Think of you having to get rid of a Lamborghini for a bunch of common cars.

Legitimate
02-21-2011, 10:01 AM
mozgov is mvp seriously

TheDiggler
02-21-2011, 10:17 AM
If I'm NY I'd wait till FA just to kick Denvers greedy ***. But:

From Denver's perspective. God, they make me smile. They poker so high it's unbelievable, NY is still listening to them. IMO Denver's FO does a pretty good job ...