PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Matt Barnes

KOBE24
02-20-2011, 03:33 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/613960-matt-barnes-los-angeles-laker-sits-down-for-an-interview-with-bleacher-report

go ahead in delete this avenge..... i mean bleacher report isnt a reliable source but hey at least its not another trade thread.... and its a an interview

Kobes a Killer
02-20-2011, 04:05 PM
B/R: What are your thoughts on the potential for a lockout next year?

Barnes: I think it’s terrible. I think the NBA is at an all-time high right now, and I think it would be a tragic mistake if we went into a lockout

I'm not too sure about this...

Can't wait to get you back though Barnes

numba1CHANGsta
02-20-2011, 04:23 PM
B/R: What are your thoughts on the potential for a lockout next year?

Barnes: I think itís terrible. I think the NBA is at an all-time high right now, and I think it would be a tragic mistake if we went into a lockout

I'm not too sure about this...

Can't wait to get you back though Barnes

not all-time high, but deff at a high for the past 12 years. The NFL is the one at an all-time high, both of these leagues better get it done or else its armageddon! :speechless:

Kobes a Killer
02-20-2011, 05:00 PM
not all-time high, but deff at a high for the past 12 years. The NFL is the one at an all-time high, both of these leagues better get it done or else its armageddon! :speechless:

Wow, what a boring year it could be next year :cry:

What the hell am I gonna do?? Watch CFL???:facepalm: Womens basketball??:facepalm:

lakers4sho
02-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Well, Fish is a smart dude, and as the president of the NBA Players Assoc., I'm sure he realizes that if they play hard ball and forces the teams to cut off salary, he will be one of the first ones [ if not the first one ] to be shed off the Lakers' payroll.

Anyways, back to Barnes. I just hope he will remain as aggressive as prior to the injury. That's really all he's been asked to do. To clean up those misses and putbacks. And he's already a solid defender, so that's a plus right there.

midwestlaker75
02-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Get Back, Soon...We miss ya! As far as what to do about a lockout, That would suck! Between the NBA and the NFL having possible lockouts, it would be very dim this fall.

LA_Raiders
02-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Looks like Soccer next year...