PDA

View Full Version : This is sad

TRF929
02-16-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm not able to watch many Heat games, but as I'm scrolling through the stat sheets I notice that Wade gets more rebounds than their "all-star" forward Bosh, about 60% of the time. Isn't that kinda sad? I'm not one trying to bash a team/player but when ppl say Bosh is a weak inside player or whatever else, they do have a point.

Does anyone else think that if they took Bosh away from the team and added a bench to the team, they would be a better team? What does Bosh do, so much better, that a player can't do with a lower salary than him. IMO, He's not a solid rebounder as his stats state, isn't known for blocking shots, Wade gets more blocks. And I could go on, I just don't see a big need for him on the Heat and he could easily be replaced.

What does everyone else think? Once again I'm only able to look at stat sheets and not games. I'm really interested in others' opinions and don't wanna hear from Heat fans, thinking I'm just trying to bash their team, cause I'm not. I just think it'd be better for the team to have Wade, Bron, and role players, than having Bosh.

bovice163
02-16-2011, 10:59 PM
But Bosh is a top 5 PF :rolleyes:

metsfanssince05
02-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Shush puppy

D Roses Bulls
02-16-2011, 11:00 PM
bosh likes to chill

TRF929
02-16-2011, 11:03 PM

Love your sig. :) Bosh has to be the half :clap:

Not top 5, Maybe top 10 and thats a maybe
Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Griffin
Anthony
Stoudemire
Just naming a few, bosh is in there somewhere, IMO not top 5

MTone8788
02-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Bosh averages 8.1 rebounds, Wade averages 6.9. What is sad is that you can't count.

beasted86
02-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Wade gets more rebounds per game than Bosh 60% of the time yet Bosh is at 8.1 per game, and Wade is at 6.9 per game? And Wade averages more minutes? Where did you go to school so I can find and smack your math teacher.

But aside from that, I'm not going to call you a hater. ALL I want to know is since you know so well the Heat would be better off with "X" players instead of Bosh, please list them. Bosh makes exactly $14.5M for 2010-2011.

Please go Google 2010 free agents, find out exactly how much they signed for using ShamSports, HoopsHype, or any other salary website, and please plug in those players into our roster for me, then post that roster for others to evaluate and give feedback whether they think the Heat would be better. That's all I want. Just do this and maybe we can have some sort of intelligent debate about it... because otherwise you are just posting a random moon shot opinion hoping the thread goes somewhere other than a Heat hater bash thread.

Albrecht Duerer
02-16-2011, 11:11 PM
Bosh averages 8.1 rebounds, Wade averages 6.9. What is sad is that you can't count.

He said 60% of the time. Which means in the other 40% of the games is when Bosh has 13 rebounds and Wade has 3.

That doesnt invalidate his point.

MTone8788
02-16-2011, 11:12 PM
Sitting at 41-15 after a rocky start I'm pretty sure the Heat's front office is content with their roster decisions.

MTone8788
02-16-2011, 11:13 PM
He said 60% of the time. Which means in the other 40% of the games is when Bosh has 13 rebounds and Wade has 3.

That doesnt invalidate his point.

Congrats.

kjoke
02-16-2011, 11:14 PM
wade is a great rebounding guard

no more no less/

Knicks21
02-16-2011, 11:14 PM
bosh likes to chill

but sometimes to much chill. :cool:

KG21
02-16-2011, 11:17 PM
Maybe bosh isnt the main rebounding machine as Kidd was in NJ, remember those times when NJ played that Kidd came to get every rebound and others boxed out their players so kidd could do it?
I think here in miami they don't play like that.So it's logical that he won't be a rebounding machine.
Primary rebound-er in Minesotta is Love, now wonder he gets 12+ rebound each game.

The Flash
02-16-2011, 11:18 PM
What's wrong with Bosh? He fits so well...He's not the best rebounder but he gets his, dont forget he shares his rebounds with Lebron and Wade who are probably among the best rebounders in the league at their positions. I don't understand why everyone's worried about our 3 bigs when they're all playing so well. We got other players that we need to worry about right now

beasted86
02-16-2011, 11:18 PM

no more no less/

Posting facts is too advanced for some people on this forum.

Us Heat fans and logical posters know Wade has been top 5 among guards the past 6 years in a row, and now that he has a lot more pressure taken off of him and ability to play off the ball he can crash the boards even more than before... making it his 7th year and letting him post a career high.....

But that's besides the point. All I'd like to know is who they would replace Bosh with on the Heat roster using real life salaries.

Wade>You
02-16-2011, 11:20 PM

no more no less/LeBron is also the 2nd best rebounding player at his on a position. Hell, Mike Miller can get you 10 rebounds on a good night. And when Udonis comes back.... That's 4 players that can get you double digit rebounds, more power to the Heat so f em.

But I do think Bosh cold improve. IMO, Bosh's rebounding problem is that he goes out to help and close out on shooters too much, leaving him out of position to rebound. I wish he wouldn't do that, but w/e.

kjoke
02-16-2011, 11:25 PM
LeBron is also the 2nd best rebounding player at his on a position. Hell, Mike Miller can get you 10 rebounds on a good night. And when Udonis comes back.... That's 4 players that can get you double digit rebounds, more power to the Heat so f em.

But I do think Bosh cold improve. IMO, Bosh's rebounding problem is that he goes out to help and close out on shooters too much, leaving him out of position to rebound. I wish he wouldn't do that, but w/e.

very true, we dont rely on bosh to get our team's rebound. Everyone on this team can step up and get rebounds.

RipCity32
02-16-2011, 11:26 PM
Miami is a very good team but I wonder if they could be better trading Bosh for more depth because they might have a hard time against elite teams who are going to play with alot more energy in the playoffs than they do in the regular season.like Boston

mttwlsn16
02-16-2011, 11:31 PM

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Anthony
Stoudemire

did u really leave blake off this list? lol

Hustlenomics
02-16-2011, 11:35 PM

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Anthony
Stoudemire

love over bosh? :o

TRF929
02-16-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm sure the Heat FO is content with what they have now, but if they could do it all over again, would they still want Bosh or a team of role players.

Once again I'm just going off Stat sheets, not able to see the games

And ppl throwing salaries around have to also figure that his salary grows every year. So you could play around with money all you want and ppl still havent told me what exactly Bosh does to help the team that a better bench wouldnt. Ppl are saying they don't count on him for rebounds or blocks or points, so what exactly is he there for? And I'm not saying replace him for someone better or equal but replace him with role players that can get his stats and more

Jaji
02-16-2011, 11:44 PM
I agree absolutely. Why is Chris Bosh making the same amount of money as LeBron and Wade? Makes no sense. That money could have been spent much more wisely.

D Roses Bulls
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM

Us Heat fans and logical posters know Wade has been top 5 among guards the past 6 years in a row, and now that he has a lot more pressure taken off of him and ability to play off the ball he can crash the boards even more than before... making it his 7th year and letting him post a career high.....

But that's besides the point. All I'd like to know is who they would replace Bosh with on the Heat roster using real life salaries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8dv-lM4ho

beasted86
02-16-2011, 11:50 PM
I'm sure the Heat FO is content with what they have now, but if they could do it all over again, would they still want Bosh or a team of role players.

Once again I'm just going off Stat sheets, not able to see the games

And ppl throwing salaries around have to also figure that his salary grows every year. So you could play around with money all you want and ppl still havent told me what exactly Bosh does to help the team that a better bench wouldnt. Ppl are saying they don't count on him for rebounds or blocks or points, so what exactly is he there for? And I'm not saying replace him for someone better or equal but replace him with role players that can get his stats and more

Who?

I thought I laid out a simple response to this thread. You say the Heat would be better off if they had signed role players instead of Bosh. All I want to know is: who?

I honestly don't even care who you pick as long as you use their real salary, and as long as they weren't restricted free agents (IE: Scola) ... just make up any sort of list. David Lee + Shannon Brown instead of Bosh? whoever.... don't care... I don't think it's a far fetched request.

The Flash
I think this forum is full of Heat fans and Bull fans who mostly follow the Heat

beasted86
I agree absolutely. Why is Chris Bosh making the same amount of money as LeBron and Wade? Makes no sense. That money could have been spent much more wisely.

How? who?

Trace
02-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Two and a half men. That's all I'm going to say about the "Big 3".

Sadds The Gr8
yea Rupaul is pathetic...but Bargnanis rebounding is even worse.

Duddy

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Anthony
Stoudemire

- Aldridge is the number one option oh his team and is averaging 3 points and 0.8 rebounds more than Bosh, while playing 4 more minutes and having a lower fg%
- Jefferson is a centre, so he doesn't fit here. However, fyi, he is averaging less points and 1 more rebound than Bosh
- Duncan and KG: they r way past their primes, so hell no!
- West: Really?
- Anthony: please let me know who this PF is, please

Trace
02-16-2011, 11:52 PM
How? who?

Boozer?

Albrecht Duerer
02-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Congrats.

You needed the help.

bovice163
02-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Who?

I thought I laid out a simple response to this thread. You say the Heat would be better off if they had signed role players instead of Bosh. All I want to know is: who?

I honestly don't even care who you pick as long as you use their real salary, and as long as they weren't restricted free agents (IE: Scola) ... just make up any sort of list. David Lee + Shannon Brown instead of Bosh? whoever.... don't care... I don't think it's a far fetched request.

You really don't think there would be players who wanted to go ring-chasing (or pipe dreaming as I like to call it) with the Heat? You act as if outside of Bosh, the Heat would have not signed anyone. No one is going to give you a list, because it's impossible to say 'this guy, this guy, and this guy would have signed with the Heat'. It's asinine to think that.

koLohe2133
02-16-2011, 11:54 PM

Oxymoron

beasted86
02-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Boozer?

You think Boozer would be better than Bosh? Why?

He doesn't have nearly the range on his jumper to spread the floor, and he's a much worse defender.

And they make exactly the same amount BTW. The OP says role players or multiple players to fill the bench.

Sadds The Gr8
02-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Oxymoron

lol so true

The Flash
02-16-2011, 11:58 PM
You really don't think there would be players who wanted to go ring-chasing (or pipe dreaming as I like to call it) with the Heat? You act as if outside of Bosh, the Heat would have not signed anyone. No one is going to give you a list, because it's impossible to say 'this guy, this guy, and this guy would have signed with the Heat'. It's asinine to think that.

Best move from the heat was taking 2 of the most sought-after free agents off the market. Team is not complete yet give it another year...

bovice163
02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Best move from the heat was taking 2 of the most sought-after free agents off the market. Team is not complete yet give it another year...

Correction, the best move by the Heat WOULD have been to get 2 of the sought after free-agents, AND have a complete team. (I counted Wade as a FA btw.)

TRF929
02-17-2011, 12:01 AM
- Aldridge is the number one option oh his team and is averaging 3 points and 0.8 rebounds more than Bosh, while playing 4 more minutes and having a lower fg%
- Jefferson is a centre, so he doesn't fit here. However, fyi, he is averaging less points and 1 more rebound than Bosh
- Duncan and KG: they r way past their primes, so hell no!
- West: Really?
- Anthony: please let me know who this PF is, please

I wasn't saying all of them are better, just that they are as well in the talk of top PF's. Everyone has their own opinion. But I'm one that would definitely have Duncan or Garnett over Bosh, just to name a few, even though they're past prime age

kjoke
02-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Correction, the best move by the Heat WOULD have been to get 2 of the sought after free-agents, AND have a complete team. (I counted Wade as a FA btw.)

so in your opinion who were th sought out FA?

beasted86
02-17-2011, 12:02 AM

Why is it asinine?

It's only asinine because it's impossible. It's easy to say a team should have done something with no logic, thought, or game planning behind that statement.

Example: Instead of wasting money on one dimensional role players like Korver, Brewer, and Watson, none of who are starters, the Bulls should have signed one star SG who could shoot defend and distribute the ball next to Rose in the starting lineup.

^This is too easy to refute, because the response is pretty darn obvious: Who?

There was no star SG on the market who they could sign with their money left who could do all those things. Similarly, my request was an obvious trap because we all know there is no "obviously better" value for the $14M Bosh signed for. You might... just might... be able to piece some role players together using that money and get equal value... but I'd love someone to come up with a scenario where the Heat would be clear cut better off had they signed "X" players instead of Bosh.

bovice163
02-17-2011, 12:03 AM
so in your opinion who were th sought out FA?

Wade and LeBron. I wholeheartedly believe that if you had those 2 and a complete roster, the Heat would be much better off.

The Flash
02-17-2011, 12:04 AM

I guess Pat is stupid

kjoke
02-17-2011, 12:05 AM
Wade and LeBron. I wholeheartedly believe that if you had those 2 and a complete roster, the Heat would be much better off.

why would lebron come here if bosh wasn't, does shannon brown, and brandon hayword sound better to you when you are trying to sell your team to leborn.

footballer2369
02-17-2011, 12:05 AM
Boozer?

Getting paid more, older, worse fit...

What else you got?

bovice163
02-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Why is it asinine?

It's only asinine because it's impossible. It's easy to say a team should have done something with no logic, thought, or game planning behind that statement.

Example: Instead of wasting money on one dimensional role players like Korver, Brewer, and Watson, none of who are starters, the Bulls should have signed one star SG who could shoot defend and distribute the ball next to Rose in the starting lineup.

There was no star SG on the market who they could sign with their money left who could do all those things. Similarly, my request was an obvious trap because we all know there is no "obviously better" value for the $14M Bosh signed for. You might... just might... be able to piece some role players together using that money and get equal value... but I'd love someone to come up with a scenario where the Heat would be clear cut better off had they signed "X" players instead of Bosh.
Fine, I see your point. I guess it's my dislike towards Bosh, but I still feel that a complete Heat roster would go farther than an incomplete one with Bosh would.

footballer2369
02-17-2011, 12:06 AM
What is sad is that we can't talk about Monta Ellis without the thread being derailed by haters...

Rego247
02-17-2011, 12:07 AM
no worries. bosh just wants to chill.

D Roses Bulls
02-17-2011, 12:07 AM
Getting paid more, older, worse fit...

What else you got?

worse fit? im sorry, but what can bosh do that boozer cant? well i guess bosh can shoot 3's sometimes, so ill give him that.

bovice163
02-17-2011, 12:09 AM
worse fit? im sorry, but what can bosh do that boozer cant? well i guess bosh can shoot 3's sometimes, so ill give him that.

You're playing with fire here D Roses, back away slowly or the :catfight: ensues..

sep11ie
02-17-2011, 12:09 AM
60% of the time Wade outrebounds Bosh... every time.

kjoke
02-17-2011, 12:10 AM

allow me to direct you too

You think Boozer would be better than Bosh? Why?

He doesn't have nearly the range on his jumper to spread the floor, and he's a much worse defender.

The Flash
02-17-2011, 12:11 AM

Bosh could probably grow his hair

Jaji
02-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Why is it asinine?

Joe Johnson? D Wade?

bovice163
02-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Bosh could probably grow his hair

Velociraptors don't have hair....

beasted86
02-17-2011, 12:13 AM

I personally think Bosh is better..... BUT, for the sake of staying on topic, I'm just going to say Bosh & Boozer are interchangeable.

Can we at least agree that nobody can say with a clear conscience they are 100% sure the Heat would be "a lot" better with Boozer instead of Bosh? Maybe Boozer is a better fit, maybe he's not. That's my point.

But trying to stay on topic as much as possible, I'd really like to see at least 1 scenario thrown out of these "role players" the Heat should have signed instead of Bosh.

The Flash
02-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Joe Johnson? D Wade?

Wade wasn't going anywhere

The Flash
02-17-2011, 12:17 AM
I personally think Bosh is better..... BUT, for the sake of staying on topic, I'm just going to say Bosh & Boozer are interchangeable.

Can we at least agree that nobody can say with a clear conscience they are 100% sure the Heat would be "a lot" better with Boozer instead of Bosh? Maybe Boozer is a better fit, maybe he's not. That's my point.

But trying to stay on topic as much as possible, I'd really like to see at least 1 scenario thrown out of these "role players" the Heat should have signed instead of Bosh.
But Bulls or Knicks would've done the same thing. Thats why they all cleared all that cap space . Everyone wanted either Wade or Lebron with Bosh . I think pretty much everyone knew that wade would stay put so yeah everyone would've jumped on Lebron & Bosh

beasted86
02-17-2011, 12:17 AM
Joe Johnson? D Wade?

Except they weren't on the market. Joe Johnson re-signed with the Hawks, and Wade with the Heat. Only after the Bulls found out LeBron was off the market did they sign those role players.

Saying they should have signed a star SG instead of Korver, Brewer, and Watson is a lame statement. There was no star SG who could do those things.

nstojic
02-17-2011, 12:18 AM
it's not really sad if you realize that bosh shouldn't be an allstar this year..

beasted86
02-17-2011, 12:22 AM
And as a matter of fact, I've heard the same statement said about LeBron. That the Heat didn't need LeBron and they should have signed role players (a PSD moderator actually said this to me, and others chimed in and agreed), and then, in that post... and now, in this post.... the same silence occurs when I simply ask who they should have signed.

Can the OP at least make 1 attempt?

TRF929
02-17-2011, 12:23 AM
why would lebron come here if bosh wasn't, does shannon brown, and brandon hayword sound better to you when you are trying to sell your team to leborn.

So are you saying the Heat were obligated to sign Bosh in order to get Bron? That still doesn't say they would rather have him than a complete team. I actually think Wade woulda been enough to sign Bron. They also didn't have to sign a complete team this year, but over the years. There are a lot of players after this season as well.

I'm not saying they would be better off this year by not signing Bosh, but overall (over a year or two) they eventually would be. But the Heat were also looking at now now now, so Bosh was the best bet. Just, if they gave it more than one summer, they would be better off.

beasted86
02-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Fine, I see your point. I guess it's my dislike towards Bosh, but I still feel that a complete Heat roster would go farther than an incomplete one with Bosh would.

Either way at the end of the day, using the "facts" of free agency... considering who was available, and what they signed for, this is the best free agency could have gone for us.

But like I said, I'm open to discussion. I didn't just simply write off the OP as a hater and clown his post. I've been trying to give him a fair shot at listing out who these role players that are better than Bosh would be.

The Flash
02-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Most of the role players are signed to one year contracts . This is not their final roster , i will expect some moves till this summer and the Heat will only get better. What happened last summer was amazing and i'm witnessing it ...This team has so much potential and they're a lot of fun to watch.Good times to be a Heat fan

Allstar21
02-17-2011, 12:36 AM
Is being a top 5 team in the NBA in the first year the big 3 are together not enough? WTF people....Bosh is doing fine

stlbest5in2013
02-17-2011, 12:41 AM

please define the meaning of the word fan when relating to sports.

then define the meaning of a "heat fan"

being from the outside last year when your team was average, you had a hard time putting butts in the seats. now this year you have these "heat fans" after the signing of the big two and a half.

the miami heat and their fans are not a storied franchise, and their fans are far from great or logical. actually the majority of their fan base are band wagon fans, or fair weathered at best.

but do tell how your team and fans are so great and logical.

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm not even touching the Bosh vs Boozer topic since its obvious to the non homers and non haters which is better.

And as a matter of fact, I've heard the same statement said about LeBron. That the Heat didn't need LeBron and they should have signed role players (a PSD moderator actually said this to me, and others chimed in and agreed), and then, in that post... and now, in this post.... the same silence occurs when I simply ask who they should have signed.

Can the OP at least make 1 attempt?

I agree the heat doesn't need Lebron and a team of Bosh and Wade plus other pieces would be enough, but the idea of 3 stars and some draft picks forming a dynasty was too appealing for the Heat.

PS: Why does a mod agreeing with "Heat dont' need Lebron" make it a stronger case? They're just people/fans....

Car Ramrod
02-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Bosh is a good second banana. Nothing more, nothing less.

He was never really a good rebounder anyways and I don't think the Heat signed him for that purpose. He is a good face up shooter, but if you are looking for boards, I would take Boozer any day. At least he doesn't critisize people for diving for balls.

beasted86
02-17-2011, 12:49 AM
please define the meaning of the word fan when relating to sports.

then define the meaning of a "heat fan"

being from the outside last year when your team was average, you had a hard time putting butts in the seats. now this year you have these "heat fans" after the signing of the big two and a half.

the miami heat and their fans are not a storied franchise, and their fans are far from great or logical. actually the majority of their fan base are band wagon fans, or fair weathered at best.

but do tell how your team and fans are so great and logical.

What's really sad is that you guys avoid the facts.

Our team's fans are so horrible, and nobody shows up to the games, and the Arena is empty, and the Heat is mad at it's own fans, and... and... and....

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2010

The Heat was 15th in attendance last year with a mediocre team, and still had higher attendance than the Suns, Magic, and Hawks... all 50+ win teams that went farther in the playoffs.

It's just funny the picture you guys paint of Heat fans based on internet logic of the haters instead of actually trying to find out the facts. I've heard numerous Raptors fans call out the Heat fans with trash talk of "at least we show up to games" Yadda, yadda,.... yet they were barely ahead of the Heat and finished 14th while the Heat finished 15th, and they had the same filled%. SMH @ PSD poster logic in general.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
02-17-2011, 12:52 AM
i agree.

The Flash
02-17-2011, 12:53 AM

Our team's fans are so horrible, and nobody shows up to the games, and the Arena is empty, and the Heat is mad at it's own fans, and... and... and....

The Heat was 15th in attendance last year with a mediocre team, and still had higher attendance than the Suns, Magic, and Hawks... all 50+ win teams that went farther in the playoffs.

It's just funny the picture you guys paint of Heat fans based on internet logic of the haters instead of actually trying to find out the facts. I've heard numerous Raptors fans call out the Heat fans with trash talk of "at least we show up to games" Yadda, yadda,.... yet they were barely ahead of the Heat and finished 14th while the Heat finished 15th, and they had the same filled%. SMH @ PSD poster logic in general.
check this out
http://www.luxist.com/2011/02/16/dwyane-wade-new-hublot-watches-brand-ambassador/

beasted86
02-17-2011, 12:53 AM
I'm not even touching the Bosh vs Boozer topic since its obvious to the non homers and non haters which is better.

I agree the heat doesn't need Lebron and a team of Bosh and Wade plus other pieces would be enough, but the idea of 3 stars and some draft picks forming a dynasty was too appealing for the Heat.

PS: Why does a mod agreeing with "Heat dont' need Lebron" make it a stronger case? They're just people/fans....
Let me rephrase that.

He didn't say the Heat "didn't need" LeBron... he said the Heat would be "better off".

I think there's a key difference, I'm not sure if you still agree with him. But if you do, I will similarly ask you or anyone, who this better value for $14M is using the available free agents.

blastmasta26
02-17-2011, 12:58 AM
Is being a top 5 team in the NBA in the first year the big 3 are together not enough? WTF people....Bosh is doing fine
I agree. I don't see any reason to question the Heat roster based on what we've seen so far. Maybe if they fail in the playoffs, then it's a different story. But until then, they're a dangerous team and Bosh is a great fit for them.

nshush
02-17-2011, 01:31 AM
I'm not able to watch many Heat games, but as I'm scrolling through the stat sheets I notice that Wade gets more rebounds than their "all-star" forward Bosh, about 60% of the time. Isn't that kinda sad? I'm not one trying to bash a team/player but when ppl say Bosh is a weak inside player or whatever else, they do have a point.

Does anyone else think that if they took Bosh away from the team and added a bench to the team, they would be a better team? What does Bosh do, so much better, that a player can't do with a lower salary than him. IMO, He's not a solid rebounder as his stats state, isn't known for blocking shots, Wade gets more blocks. And I could go on, I just don't see a big need for him on the Heat and he could easily be replaced.

What does everyone else think? Once again I'm only able to look at stat sheets and not games. I'm really interested in others' opinions and don't wanna hear from Heat fans, thinking I'm just trying to bash their team, cause I'm not. I just think it'd be better for the team to have Wade, Bron, and role players, than having Bosh.

:facepalm:

WTF are you talking about? Show me which 3rd option gets 18.4 ppg/8.1 rpg/2apg. Then comeback to me. You are just bitter. Blake Griffin last week said Bosh is the toughest PF to guard. I guess you know Bosh better than Blake Griffin does?

RipCity32
02-17-2011, 02:07 AM
i say we wait and see the team when they are in the playoffs and in pressure situations first but in my opinion i would rather have more role players and depth than Bosh because a injury to one of these players in the post season could end badly for Heat fans they are just a high octane team fueled by two players.

TRF929
02-17-2011, 02:08 AM

WTF are you talking about? Show me which 3rd option gets 18.4 ppg/8.1 rpg/2apg. Then comeback to me. You are just bitter. Blake Griffin last week said Bosh is the toughest PF to guard. I guess you know Bosh better than Blake Griffin does?

BITTER, not at all. I'm just wondering if the heat would be better if they had a better bench/role players, than Bosh. Having that stat line playing with 2 of the top 5 players in league isn't that impressive. Looking at his salary throughout the future years, is he worth that more, than having a more complete team?

Bosh is a good player, I will admit but IMO it would be better for the Heat to have better role players w/ Wade and Bron, than just Bosh. If you go back and read prior posts, you'll see I'm not attacking anyone, just getting opinions. And i'll be the first to admit myself wrong if they win rings this year or even next. I just dont think they can without a more complete team and thats only going to harder and harder, as thier salaries increase yearly.

Blake's comments mean nothing to me. I'm not assuming I know players, but being a rookie, Blake isn't a expert either. There are more experienced players that have put their opinion out there on Bosh that I would consider over blake

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 02:22 AM

Please don't.. Wade is the best shot blocking guard in the NBA. He's also one of the best rebounding guards as well. Lebron averages around 7 boards and grabbed 13 tonight.

I'm not defending Bosh's rebounding prowess, but I know where the boards are going. He does a good job stretching the floor with his consistent mid-range game and uses the pump fake to drive and get to the FT stripe.

His numbers are actually pretty good for a 3rd option. I expected him to average what he averages.

TRF929
02-17-2011, 02:31 AM
Please don't.. Wade is the best shot blocking guard in the NBA. He's also one of the best rebounding guards as well. Lebron averages around 7 boards and grabbed 13 tonight.

I'm not defending Bosh's rebounding prowess, but I know where the boards are going. He does a good job stretching the floor with his consistent mid-range game and uses the pump fake to drive and get to the FT stripe.

His numbers are actually pretty good for a 3rd option. I expected him to average what he averages.

So do you think he is worth not having a better bench? I think his stats could be accomplished and more, with role players the Heat coulda signed if not for the contract they gave him over the years.

The L Train
02-17-2011, 02:32 AM
Bosh is definitely overrated and I doubt anyone can argue that at this point. I agree with the OP that Miami would be a far better team if they traded Bosh for some guys to bolster the bench.

I never understood why Miami would want a player like Bosh to go along with Wade and Lebron, I mean, those two guys provide plenty of scoring, they need some wingmen and defensive big men much more than another guy whose best quality is scoring 20 points(bosh).

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 02:35 AM
Bosh is a good second banana. Nothing more, nothing less.

He was never really a good rebounder anyways and I don't think the Heat signed him for that purpose. He is a good face up shooter, but if you are looking for boards, I would take Boozer any day. At least he doesn't critisize people for diving for balls.

yeah instead he'll cheat and lie to your franchise and is a scum of a human being. He only cares about money. You think he wanted to go to Chicago (not dissing the city, but what I'm trying to say is that he only went there because it was the best deal he could get)? If a team like the Kings offer him a slightly better deal, he would probably take it [knowing that he won't be joining an elite PG like Rose and won't be in the playoffs].

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 02:37 AM
The amount of support Boozer gets is ridiculous (though understandable). But prepare for the day when he starts to piss you off. Cavs experienced it and so did the Jazz (Mr. I'm going to opt out for sure in the summer of 2009 ... 100%; and even though I'm in a Jazz jersey, I will talk about how much I want to join the Heat next year... BUT then decides not to because he knew no one would overpay).

Pete Maravich
02-17-2011, 03:00 AM
Bosh should be getting more rebounds. I guess there is reason people say he's a weak player. Wade is a fighter you can see that every time he steps on the court.

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 03:19 AM
Bosh should be getting more rebounds. I guess there is reason people say he's a weak player. Wade is a fighter you can see that every time he steps on the court.

O really? I thought you don't care about stats.

His breakout year will be if he wins a championship or not. Stats don't really matter to me. It depends on how well you do in the playoffs.

Pete Maravich
02-17-2011, 03:31 AM
Well a player with that kind of talent should get more rebounds. That does not have much to do with stats with me just saying he should get more rebounds. A shooting guard out rebounding a power forward is just ridiculous to me. I'm not starting anything it's just my opinion.

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Well a player with that kind of talent should get more rebounds. That does not have much to do with stats with me just saying he should get more rebounds. A shooting guard out rebounding a power forward is just ridiculous to me. I'm not starting anything it's just my opinion.

Bosh leads the HEAT in rebounding avg. This was ONE game. Wade doesn't out-rebound him every game.

On a side note: The HEAT played the Raptors tonight. Many of the Raps shots come from the perimeter considering their lack of presence in the paint. Is it so hard to believe that the the HEAT's perimeter had a great rebounding game considering all of the long rebound opportunities?

Pete Maravich
02-17-2011, 03:56 AM
Well I am not a heat fan so i didn't go into deep research. I was just saying if it was true that Wade averaged more rebounds than bosh than that would be ridiculous and embarrassing for Chris Bosh.

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 04:00 AM
So do you think he is worth not having a better bench? I think his stats could be accomplished and more, with role players the Heat coulda signed if not for the contract they gave him over the years.

What bevvy of role players are you talking about? We signed LeBron, Bosh and Mike Miller. That's a pretty good start considering many free agents signed early in the FA race. No one said we were going to put together a freight train of a team in the very first season. It's a team sport that requires a unit to win a title. The 3 all-stars are pieces to that unit. We'll wheel and deal this off-season to see if we can take care of our center and PG issue, but I'd like to know what you would have done instead..

Bosh is one of the best shooting big men in the game (from mid-range). He stretches the floor and opens up that lane for Wade and LeBron to do what they do best, Slash. Once we get a defensive center with size, you'll see just how well Bosh fits with this team. Keep in mind we're playing without Haslem as well.

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 04:02 AM
Well I am not a heat fan so i didn't go into deep research. I was just saying if it was true that Wade averaged more rebounds than bosh than that would be ridiculous and embarrassing for Chris Bosh.

No problem dude. Didn't mean to jump on you. Thought you were talking about for just this one game. Sometimes guards out-rebound their bigs. Kidd's many triple-doubles will attest to that. Anyway, check this sight for stats if you like.

http://basketball.******.com/nba/teams/Miami_Heat/15/Stats

Bulls_fan90
02-17-2011, 04:23 AM
Boozer>Bosh.

TRF929
02-17-2011, 04:29 AM
What bevvy of role players are you talking about? We signed LeBron, Bosh and Mike Miller. That's a pretty good start considering many free agents signed early in the FA race. No one said we were going to put together a freight train of a team in the very first season. It's a team sport that requires a unit to win a title. The 3 all-stars are pieces to that unit. We'll wheel and deal this off-season to see if we can take care of our center and PG issue, but I'd like to know what you would have done instead..

Bosh is one of the best shooting big men in the game (from mid-range). He stretches the floor and opens up that lane for Wade and LeBron to do what they do best, Slash. Once we get a defensive center with size, you'll see just how well Bosh fits with this team. Keep in mind we're playing without Haslem as well.

That is a good start, but how do you expect to get players now? Those 3 players' salaries only get higher through the years, preventing the Heat to sign decent role players. What I'm ultimatly getting at is I think the Heat would of been better off not getting Bosh and use that money on players that fit needs. Not exactly FA's from last summer, but this summer as well. I think the stats that Bosh makes would be easily duplicated from other players they could have signed. Instead of his 14 mil this year and 16 next year, using that money to sign role players IMO woulda been wiser. But if they win championship this year or next(which I highly doubt) this is all :facepalm:

Also considering the NBA and players haven't reached a new deal, hurts even more. WE have no clue what to expect, but the likelyhood is lower player/team salaries and whatever else. Only hinders the Heat signing role players.

MO, unless something big happens i dont think the heat will win championship for awhile, specially with Boston in the way

TRF929
02-17-2011, 04:37 AM
No problem dude. Didn't mean to jump on you. Thought you were talking about for just this one game. Sometimes guards out-rebound their bigs. Kidd's many triple-doubles will attest to that. Anyway, check this sight for stats if you like.

http://basketball.******.com/nba/teams/Miami_Heat/15/Stats

I'm actually talking for the season. He doesnt average more rbs but most games he gets more and the difference in avg. is only by 1. Sometimes outrebounding your big is fine, but half the time, i think is a little ridiculous.

But thats not really what I'm getting at, is it worth having him and virtually no bench OR a bench, that can erase his stats with better ones.

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 04:40 AM
Boozer>Bosh.

aww that's cute...:rolleyes:

Remember when you loved Bosh pre-FA?

Of course. Bosh should be our number 2 option (behind Lebron). I'd even prefer Boozer over Amare but he's still an option we should consider.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=501062&page=2

Knicks21
02-17-2011, 04:54 AM

He is the best 3rd option in the game, but blake aint much of a defender. So i would use quotes from him that include anything about defense. ;)

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 04:54 AM
I'm actually talking for the season. He doesnt average more rbs but most games he gets more and the difference in avg. is only by 1. Sometimes outrebounding your big is fine, but half the time, i think is a little ridiculous.

But thats not really what I'm getting at, is it worth having him and virtually no bench OR a bench, that can erase his stats with better ones.

Bosh 8.2 rebs
Wade 6.5 rebs

1.7 diff. - what.. are you rounding down?

What you're really getting at is complete speculation on whether or not the HEAT would be better off with bench/role players than Bosh. You're assuming his stats will easily be replaced or even improved. Even if they are, the box score doesn't tell the whole story. That's an absolute. Bosh is a solid FT shooter who spreads the floor with his shooting as a PF. There aren't many guys who can do that consistently.

I've already said Wade is the best rebounding guard in the NBA at 6.5 a game. Landry Fields avgs. 7.1 but is listed as a Forward and he's 6'7 to Wade's 6'4.

Edit: How much better can you really expect the newly formed HEAT to be? They haven't completed a season yet and are 41-15 after a 9-8 start. I wanna see the picture of this juggernaut team you're trying to paint.

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 05:04 AM

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Anthony
Stoudemire

How is Zach Randolph off this list? He is one of 4 20-10 guys in the league. Not saying he is worth more then Bosh but he is a top 10 PF in the league.

Lastly, being a Magic fan I bet Brandon Bass could get chris Bosh a run for his money. IMO.

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 05:17 AM

I will give it another year; however, you expect other teams not to improve in another year.

1. Orlando though you guys love to overlook them. They are as good as Howard. If his offense continues to grow forget about it. There is no one in the NBA that can slow him down now 1 on 1 and the guy is still going to get better on the offense and defense side of the ball. Lastly, if the Rumor with the Grizzlies hold true they will kill you guys this season... Latest rumor is.

J. Rich, Q. Rich, C. Duhon, B. Bass, D. Orton rights to fran Vaquez and future round 1 and 2 picks for.

Z. Randolph, O.J. Mayo and Hasheem Thabeet.....

Why Grizzlies make this trade. They gain a solid back-up pg IN duhon. Cheap reserve in Q. Rich and 3 young players in Bass, Vasquez and Orton to go with picks. Keep in mind more then likely this team has zero interest to pay Randolph longterm. Lastly , Gay is out for at least a month so those playoff hopes may be gone now. The earliest this deal can happen is friday due to restrictions set on J. Rich being dealt in a multi player trade deal until the 18th. Orlando lastly still has (8) million in trade exemptions.

How would the Heat defend Randolph and Howard down-low? Then add the slashing threat of O.J. Mayo....

2. Bulls. They are only going to continue to grow and if they can get a legit SG ( TO be a true Starter) this may become the best team in the East.

3. Celtics will be worse next season. Why? Some team will be dumb enough to overpay for Perkins and the Big 3 will be one year older.

4. Hawks. They are a solid big away from being better then Miami IMO. That would allow them to move Horford to PF. PG. Old AZZ Bibby is better then what Miami has. Miami is locked up in 3 big contracts and Miller and Hasleem gives them little cap space. That new CBA is really going to hurt the Heat here from adding another true starters and a better bench.

5. Knicks. If they get Carmelo in FA other then trade for him, that alone makes them better.

6. Bucks are 1 player away from being a true threat. They have a nice core and already play stingy defense.

7. 76ers who? Yup. If they can add a better option at Center this team can bang with the elite and IMO would be a handful for the Heat.

Look my point is what the HEat did was great to build excitement to a already for the most part terrible South beach sports market. However, with the NEW CBA and the fact other teams are just 1 player away from being elite or title contenders; moreover, the fact the new CBA will limit what the Heat can do without losing talent they have a long road ahead from being the Dynasty they thought they had in place.

C. Bosh, D. Wade. Haslem, M. Miller, C. Bosh and Sad excuse they have at Center and PG is not enough to get it done this season. Playoff basketball is about having a deep bench which currently Miami does not have. In the future if the Heat want to upgrade Center or Point guard it will cost them Miller or Hasleem or possibly both. Keep in mind Heat fans, these guys have opt out options after what 3 or 4 years. I can almost guarantee that Lebron will opt out looking to get paid more, especially if they don't win a title....

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 05:23 AM
He is the best 3rd option in the game, but blake aint much of a defender. So i would use quotes from him that include anything about defense. ;)

Blake is still more of an explosive player then Bosh. Lastly, not many guys in there first or second year play much Defense.

Lebron did not the fist few seasons.. I know that for a fact...

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 05:25 AM
Heat, Celtic and Laker fans. Other teams are not that much off either of your teams.

Lakers have chemistry and decline issues they are dealing with.

Heat have zero depth when it comes to the playoffs.

Celtics have injuries they always battle...

If any of the East teams fill any needs before the deadline they become a serious threat to any of these teams. IMO.

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 05:44 AM
C. Bosh, D. Wade. Haslem, M. Miller, C. Bosh and Sad excuse they have at Center and PG is not enough to get it done this season. Playoff basketball is about having a deep bench which currently Miami does not have. In the future if the Heat want to upgrade Center or Point guard it will cost them Miller or Hasleem or possibly both. Keep in mind Heat fans, these guys have opt out options after what 3 or 4 years. I can almost guarantee that Lebron will opt out looking to get paid more, especially if they don't win a title....

Play-off basketball is about staying healthy and having veteran leadership as well.

What makes you think we won't just sign an FA with our MLE?
They have opt-out options after 4 years.

I'd carry LeBron's bags to his jet if we don't have a title within 4 years.

41-15 screams of a play-off bomb..your clairvoyance regarding the HEAT's play-off hopes is refreshing considering this is the teams 1st season together. Anything else you'd like to speculate about?

TRF929
02-17-2011, 05:47 AM
I will give it another year; however, you expect other teams not to improve in another year.

1. Orlando though you guys love to overlook them. They are as good as Howard. If his offense continues to grow forget about it. There is no one in the NBA that can slow him down now 1 on 1 and the guy is still going to get better on the offense and defense side of the ball. Lastly, if the Rumor with the Grizzlies hold true they will kill you guys this season... Latest rumor is.

J. Rich, Q. Rich, C. Duhon, B. Bass, D. Orton rights to fran Vaquez and future round 1 and 2 picks for.

Z. Randolph, O.J. Mayo and Hasheem Thabeet.....

Why Grizzlies make this trade. They gain a solid back-up pg IN duhon. Cheap reserve in Q. Rich and 3 young players in Bass, Vasquez and Orton to go with picks. Keep in mind more then likely this team has zero interest to pay Randolph longterm. Lastly , Gay is out for at least a month so those playoff hopes may be gone now. The earliest this deal can happen is friday due to restrictions set on J. Rich being dealt in a multi player trade deal until the 18th. Orlando lastly still has (8) million in trade exemptions.

How would the Heat defend Randolph and Howard down-low? Then add the slashing threat of O.J. Mayo....

2. Bulls. They are only going to continue to grow and if they can get a legit SG ( TO be a true Starter) this may become the best team in the East.

3. Celtics will be worse next season. Why? Some team will be dumb enough to overpay for Perkins and the Big 3 will be one year older.

4. Hawks. They are a solid big away from being better then Miami IMO. That would allow them to move Horford to PF. PG. Old AZZ Bibby is better then what Miami has. Miami is locked up in 3 big contracts and Miller and Hasleem gives them little cap space. That new CBA is really going to hurt the Heat here from adding another true starters and a better bench.

5. Knicks. If they get Carmelo in FA other then trade for him, that alone makes them better.

6. Bucks are 1 player away from being a true threat. They have a nice core and already play stingy defense.

7. 76ers who? Yup. If they can add a better option at Center this team can bang with the elite and IMO would be a handful for the Heat.

Look my point is what the HEat did was great to build excitement to a already for the most part terrible South beach sports market. However, with the NEW CBA and the fact other teams are just 1 player away from being elite or title contenders; moreover, the fact the new CBA will limit what the Heat can do without losing talent they have a long road ahead from being the Dynasty they thought they had in place.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::D

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 06:03 AM
Play-off basketball is about staying healthy and having veteran leadership as well.

41-15 screams of a play-off bomb..your clairvoyance regarding the HEAT's play-off hopes is refreshing considering this is the teams 1st season together. Anything else you'd like to speculate about?

This season you don't have and MLE.. Next season you will have to find a good FA that can take over for 2-3 players.

Don't believe regular season success does not = Playoff success see Cavs last few season...

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 06:06 AM

BTW you being a Heat fan which may be new to you, do you happen to watch them play? 90% of there offense is 3 guys, when is the last time that had 90% of there offense come from 3 guys win a title?

2. That one on one crap LBJ plays late in tights games may work in the regular season but not come playoffs. Don't believe me check LBJ's hand and count the rings.

3. 7 Games series is easier to game plan then playing 8-10 teams in 2 weeks. You don't think teams have in mind how to beat the one dimensional Heat that have no bench? Don't crap yourself if they get bounced in round 1. ( Not saying they will; however, you clearly lack B-Ball IQ if you feel this Heat team is going to win a title this season.)

alencp3
02-17-2011, 10:01 AM

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Anthony
Stoudemire

Where is Griffin ? GTFO u should get banned for life

NIUHuskies
02-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Or Boozer...

Hoopsadvocate
02-17-2011, 12:21 PM

:burn:

Owned. The same can be said for most bulls fans. Thats why they mad.

Raph12
02-17-2011, 12:27 PM

Ahaha... Exposed lol.

nickdymez
02-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Sitting at 41-15 after a rocky start I'm pretty sure the Heat's front office is content with their roster decisions.

Until playoff time

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 12:37 PM

Basically sums up the haters

ne3xchamps
02-17-2011, 12:53 PM

this. he isn't really worth the 16.5m or whatever, but lebron and wade both are w/o a doubt. They would have been better off offering him 10M and using the rest for more role players.

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 01:00 PM
this. he isn't really worth the 16.5m or whatever, but lebron and wade both are w/o a doubt. They would have been better off offering him 10M and using the rest for more role players.

12 million

dhopisthename
02-17-2011, 01:12 PM

he is only making 12.5 and 2.5 would not have gotten us somebody else.

disgruntledbull
02-17-2011, 01:19 PM

deng is close to that and hes a third option

smith&wesson
02-17-2011, 01:47 PM
i agree, miami doesnt need bosh. d wade and lebron can carry a team. the heat would be better off trading bosh for a package of solid rold players to round out the team.

no way bosh is worth lebron or wade money.

i think bosh was used to lure lebron, now that lebron is a heat.. bosh could be traded in a season or two. you can essentially trade bosh and a throw in for deng and boozer example.

wade-chalmers
miller-house
lebron-deng
boozer-haslem
anthony-dampier

all of a sudden the heat have a solid bench with deng, haslem and house off the bench.

JUST AN EXAMPLE. of what trading bosh could bring back for the heat. I dont want chicago fans killing me for this,

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 05:10 PM
BTW you being a Heat fan which may be new to you, do you happen to watch them play? 90% of there offense is 3 guys, when is the last time that had 90% of there offense come from 3 guys win a title?

Hinting I'm a bandwagon fan? That's refreshing...We don't know whether or not the MLE will be eliminated this Summer. Speculation. Stop exaggerating numbers to add an awe factor to your argument. It only discredits it more-so. Why are you asking me questions for an argument that you should be backing up with real statistics?

2. That one on one crap LBJ plays late in tights games may work in the regular season but not come playoffs. Don't believe me check LBJ's hand and count the rings.

He's actually relaxed into the offense as of late and has not been draining the shot clock with the ball in his hands. You really should stop alluding to the HEAT as the second coming of the Cavs. They weren't managed by Pat Riley or dually led by Wade. "Check LBJ's hand and count rings"...clever.

3. 7 Games series is easier to game plan then playing 8-10 teams in 2 weeks.

Nothing is easy in the NBA. The great coaches make adjustments and the great players and teams adapt their game plans on a night to night basis to win play-off series. Regular Season success doesn't guarantee Finals success. True. The Cavs, Mavs, and Suns can attest to that. But it's a legitimate indicator. Check Kobe and Shaq's hands and count rings.

You don't think teams have in mind how to beat the one dimensional Heat that have no bench?

Well they have a good way of hiding it if they do...I only see the Celtics and possibly Chicago competing with us in the play-offs to reach the Finals. They both, pending health, have legit chances of reaching the Finals.

Don't crap yourself if they get bounced in round 1. ( Not saying they will; however, you clearly lack B-Ball IQ if you feel this Heat team is going to win a title this season.)

What does bball IQ have to do with rooting for your team to make the Finals? And where in my posts did I guarantee the HEAT would make it? I have thoughts of grandeur like every other fan but am, in no way, naive. This is the first year the HEAT have played together. I didn't expect them to come in and break the 72 wins record and demolish the Finals series. I'm happy with their production so far.

Your arguments are hilariously thin and presumptuous. Know that you're getting sigged if they win the Finals.

Sly Guy
02-17-2011, 05:34 PM

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Anthony
Stoudemire

Wow. Anthony isn't even a PF. Garnett, Duncan, are too old to compete with Bosh these days, and are playing smaller and smaller roles on their teams as a result. West, Aldridge, Jefferson are nowhere near the player Bosh is, and don't quote me stats for Aldridge because he's getting his number on an empty roster. I think Love and Stoudemire is a debatable choice too, but I left them unbolded because it is debatable.

And this is coming from a Raptor fan! Really, you give the guy no credit. Bosh may be a 'fringe' top 5 PF this season, but he's easily top 10.

Jonathan2323
02-17-2011, 05:39 PM
To those saying we don't need Chris Bosh he might be our most important player. Just look at the advanced stats when he's on the court.

Sly Guy
02-17-2011, 05:41 PM
To those saying we don't need Chris Bosh he might be our most important player. Just look at the advanced stats when he's on the court.

agreed. He doesn't have the flash of the other two, but he might just be the glue on that team.

justinnum1
02-17-2011, 05:43 PM
i agree, miami doesnt need bosh. d wade and lebron can carry a team. the heat would be better off trading bosh for a package of solid rold players to round out the team.

no way bosh is worth lebron or wade money.

i think bosh was used to lure lebron, now that lebron is a heat.. bosh could be traded in a season or two. you can essentially trade bosh and a throw in for deng and boozer example.

wade-chalmers
miller-house
lebron-deng
boozer-haslem
anthony-dampier

all of a sudden the heat have a solid bench with deng, haslem and house off the bench.

JUST AN EXAMPLE. of what trading bosh could bring back for the heat. I dont want chicago fans killing me for this,

Boozer gets eaten alive in the playoffs...no thanks

Jonathan2323
02-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by turnaround3
Carlos Boozer being the Bulls' big catch of this years free agency is about as likely as the Pope starting to worship your south beach Jesus.One of my favorite qoutes from a Bulls fan when free agency was going on.

magichatnumber9
02-17-2011, 06:04 PM
You know what I think, I think I'm tired of all these Heat hate threads. It was funny a few months ago and now it's just sad.

UKblazers
02-17-2011, 06:18 PM
wrong thread

geraptor
02-17-2011, 06:19 PM
to be honest.all this ******** made me like bosh again.

UKblazers
02-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by TRF929
Love your sig. Bosh has to be the half

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Anthony
Stoudemire
Love-Definitely improves rebounding and adds 3 point kickout on wade and lebron drives,poor defense has to be taken into account.
Gasol-Clear upgrade
Aldridge-Has just as good a mid range shot and despite having a "empty roster" has blazers 5th seed in west, we all saw how bosh "carried" the raptors.Upgrade
Jefferson-Hasnt been the same since injury,still one of best low post scores.Bosh is a better player.
Nowitski-Clear upgrade.
Duncan-Clear upgrade heat defense would be scary.
Garnett-Same as duncan,has just as good a mid range as bosh, better passer aswell.
West-Poor mans bosh.
Anthony-??Not a pf
Stoudemire-High pick and roll with wade or james would unstoppable.Upgrade
Boozer-Terrrrible defender if he doesnt outscore opposing foward he's useless,would upgrade rebounding however.Bosh better player

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-17-2011, 06:31 PM

No he isn't...

Love, Aldridge, Jefferson, Amare, Griffin... I could go on.

nickdymez
02-17-2011, 06:37 PM
No he isn't...

He was being sarcastic:rolleyes:

geraptor
02-17-2011, 06:37 PM
No he isn't...

after that start i beg you not to.

beasted86
02-17-2011, 06:41 PM

+1

PrestigeWldWde
02-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Wow. That's funny. When I read the title to this thread I actually thought it was about the Lakers losing to the Cavs. :D
But yeah, that is pretty sad. I think it's that way mostly because Bosh likes to "chill" outside of the paint and he doesn't like when guys go recklessly after loose balls. Just ask him about Omer Asik.:p

PrestigeWldWde
02-17-2011, 06:54 PM
No he isn't...

Aldridge is SOOOOO underrated it's not even funny. The Bulls had such a need for a big man, they decided to trade his rights on draft day for the adorable Tyrus Thomas. Great move Paxson. You're right though, you could go on...Boozer and Gasol are a few more.

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Aldridge is SOOOOO underrated it's not even funny. The Bulls had such a need for a big man, they decided to trade his rights on draft day for the adorable Tyrus Thomas. Great move Paxson. You're right though, you could go on...Boozer and Gasol are a few more.

pfft. That guy who hurt himself answering the door?

Side note: take it or leave it, but that's the gayest pic of Rose I've ever seen (and I like him as a player). Why do they have him looking like a black Adam Lambert?

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 07:00 PM

Honestly I don't know how legit those stats are, since Orlando has sold out 100+ homes games now....

Keep in mind. The Old Amway Arena was not very big so that could have a ton to do with overall numbers; however, that does not mean Magic fans do not support there team. 100+ home sell out games prove that. Check this stat after this season now that Orlando is playing in a much bigger Arena. That I believe can hold over 19,000 Fans.

hugepatsfan
02-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Bosh is becoming very underrated on PSD. He sucks as a rebounder. But he has shown this year that he can play some team defense (though I still don't trust him on that end). His mid range game is great. He can run the pick and roll a bit. He's a very good player, even if he annoying as ****.

PrestigeWldWde
02-17-2011, 07:04 PM
pfft. That guy who hurt himself answering the door?

Side note: take it or leave it, but that's the gayest pic of Rose I've ever seen (and I like him as a player). Why do they have him looking like a black Adam Lambert?

Yep, the guy who hurt himself answering the door...not Bosh, the guy who hurt himself NOT going for a loose ball.:D

On your side not...that pic is from Rose's GQ spread...not too many sports players can have a spread in GQ and be a beast in their respective sport. Is my new sig pic better?:p

Bulls_fan90
02-17-2011, 07:09 PM

So? I also wanted Beasley over Rose, how'd that turn out?

Gambeezy
02-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Yep, the guy who hurt himself answering the door...not Bosh, the guy who hurt himself NOT going for a loose ball.:D

On your side not...that pic is from Rose's GQ spread...not too many sports players can have a spread in GQ and be a beast in their respective sport. Is my new sig pic better?:p

haha yea that's definitely a better pic. GQ makes NBA players look sharp, but sometimes too metro. Rose is too hard to be dressing metro.

So? I also wanted Beasley over Rose, how'd that turn out?

yea, I know. Just pullin your leg a bit. Thank god you guys didn't get Beasley.

PrestigeWldWde
02-17-2011, 07:36 PM
haha yea that's definitely a better pic. GQ makes NBA players look sharp, but sometimes too metro. Rose is too hard to be dressing metro.

yea, I know. Just pullin your leg a bit. Thank god you guys didn't get Beasley.

Lol yep.
And you know I gotta defend my boy Boozer, he's on my home team. I gotta stick with him through thick and thin. Same way you Heat fans have to do with Bosh.
I actually remember when we won the draft lottery. My buddy texted me when I was at my sister's high school graduation and said we got the #1 pick!!! All we could think about was how awesome it was going to be when we got Beasley. :facepalm:
Rose wasn't even a thought until about a week later...when was like, well...maybe it would be cool to have the athletic hometown kid.:pray::D

Dnovakovic099
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Of course it was a terrible deal for the Heat. They could have gotten Kwame Brown!!!!!!

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-17-2011, 08:06 PM

Whats Bosh's highest rebounding game? Compare that to Loves.

Bosh got worked by Paul Milsap, who's a career backup. Nuff said.

tangent12
02-17-2011, 08:09 PM
It is indeed very sad and pathetic.

D Roses Bulls
02-17-2011, 08:25 PM
It is indeed very sad and pathetic.

sad that he's paid 14 million to chill :cool:

geraptor
02-17-2011, 08:30 PM

yeah and love led his team to what 10 wins now? ill give you that love is the better rebounder but even the oh so weak rupaul bosh averaged 11 boards on a team with less competition on the glass than now.

and then you want to come up with bosh being worked by millsap?
when was the last time Love played any defense at all?

starting your list with love and jefferson was just utter bs.

knicks4life33
02-17-2011, 08:33 PM
2 half men

justinnum1
02-17-2011, 08:41 PM
2 half men

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: SO original
:rolleyes:

Fnom11
02-17-2011, 08:42 PM
*****es on his stick but his name aint harry potter.

Shkelqim
02-17-2011, 08:43 PM
I can't seem to understand, why people create hate threads.

Who really CARES.:D

Bosh can average 2 rebounds 5 points. If the Heat win a championship, they accomplished their goal. It's not about STATS anymore, its about rings.

Get it through your heads.

PrestigeWldWde
02-17-2011, 09:33 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: SO original
:rolleyes:

Wow...I love your sig...is that the infamous Pussasaurus???

justinnum1
02-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Wow...I love your sig...is that the infamous Pussasaurus???

You know it

Bat-Man
02-17-2011, 09:43 PM

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski
Duncan
Garnett
West
Anthony
Stoudemire

you left griffin off your list......and anthony is a small forward

beasted86
02-17-2011, 09:45 PM

The career backup who's averaging 17/8 against all teams and has started every game this season, and half of last?

That guy?

Madtown22
02-17-2011, 09:45 PM
wade is a solid passer

TRF929
02-18-2011, 02:30 AM
So I'm ultimately going to take it that if your a Heat fan most take this thread personal and dismiss the case. Not Heat fans can see where I'm coming from.

I just don't see Bosh worth the money he gets, but the Heat did what they had to do, in order to get Bron. So thats good for them, but now that they have Bron they should trade Bosh and get role players around the the other 2. I think those role players would easily be able to match Bosh's stats now and help even more with depth.

But Good luck to the Heat, I will be the first to congratulate them if they win rings this year or next, as I don't think they can get past teams with depth.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-18-2011, 01:36 PM
yeah and love led his team to what 10 wins now? ill give you that love is the better rebounder but even the oh so weak rupaul bosh averaged 11 boards on a team with less competition on the glass than now.

and then you want to come up with bosh being worked by millsap?
when was the last time Love played any defense at all?

starting your list with love and jefferson was just utter bs.

it wasn't in any particular order... and We're talkin about the better player... not the better team. and Love and Jefferson are definatley that.

JasonJohnHorn
02-18-2011, 06:01 PM
OMG!!! I have put that up on my FB status like 6 times this year: PF Bosh get out rebounded by a 6'3ish SG.... again?

Yeah... its sad. Bosh has got to start taking more pride in rebounding and defense if this team is going to make any noise in the playoffs.

footballer2369
02-18-2011, 06:22 PM
OMG!!! I have put that up on my FB status like 6 times this year: PF Bosh get out rebounded by a 6'3ish SG.... again?

Yeah... its sad. Bosh has got to start taking more pride in rebounding and defense if this team is going to make any noise in the playoffs.

Heat are the 5th ranked rebounding team in the league largely because Wade, Miller and Lebron are such great rebounders for their position.

hugepatsfan
02-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Bosh definately needs to step up his rebounding. His rebounding is more important than ever before in his career, and he's doing it at his lowest level. Now obviously part of that can be atrributed to him playing w/ other competant rebounders for maybe the first time in his life, but I still think he has room to improve.

However, people need to stop letting what a douche bag Bosh is cloud their vision of him as a palyer. He's a very good player, despite his defficiencies.

footballer2369
02-18-2011, 06:37 PM
^He's not even a douchebag, either.

avrpatsfan
02-18-2011, 06:54 PM

Love
Gasol
Aldridge
Jefferson
Nowitski