Chacarron
02-16-2011, 09:54 PM
I hate Skip Bayless.

chicago lulz
02-16-2011, 10:06 PM
what comeback?

Steelers23_06
02-16-2011, 10:25 PM
i hope he doesnt comeback. he cant hang he would average like 14ppg which would b amazing for his age but i wouldnt wanna see him looking like a fool because you players like bron, kobe and kd are gonna wanna show the world they are the best and due to age he cant handle it. it would be like seeing your dad get beat up as a lil kid. every kid thinks their dad is invincible and seeing him look weak is heartbreaking just like mj getting outplayed.

idrinkpepsi
02-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Fake Im guessing, well made though

John Walls Era
02-16-2011, 10:30 PM
STFU Jordan. Thats because you had Pippen playing the point forward position already and Rodman beasting at PF. No **** you didn't have to call Bird and Magic.

Well made vid though.

xelalex
02-16-2011, 10:30 PM
the Bulls should call him up i'm sure he can produce more than Keith Bogans off the bench

MJ-BULLS
02-16-2011, 10:32 PM
STFU Jordan. Thats because you had Pippen playing the point forward position already and Rodman beasting at PF. No **** you didn't have to call Bird and Magic.

Well made vid though.

What?!?...

D Roses Bulls
02-16-2011, 10:35 PM

Well made vid though.

:facepalm: dude, just stop. your like 18 years old man. you were like 5 the last time he won a championship. you never saw how good this guy was. voted by multiple outlets as the best athlete ever. he would dominate if he was in his prime and played in todays game.

AlexTmz2
02-16-2011, 10:42 PM

Well made vid though.

c'mon son!!!!

gboogy
02-16-2011, 11:06 PM

Well made vid though.

COME ON SON!!! x2 ur talkin reckless

quiksilver2491
02-16-2011, 11:08 PM

Well made vid though.

You should tune to ESPN Classic and watch some old Bulls games.

Steelers23_06
02-16-2011, 11:19 PM

Well made vid though.

i kind agree but you were wayyy too harsh we r talking about the goat. he did have a great team but he made them great. i heard stories of pippen crying after practice bc mj pushed too hard. if mj doesnt push him bulls arent great. and he did win 3 w/o pippen bro.

kArSoN RyDaH
02-16-2011, 11:20 PM
I actually want him to come back now just to get embarrassed.

mttwlsn16
02-16-2011, 11:29 PM
I actually want him to come back now just to get embarrassed.

i was going to post the same exact thing, but you beat me to it.

x2

The BodyGuard
02-16-2011, 11:33 PM

Well made vid though.

Wow! Are you serious??

MICHAEL JORDAN = G.O.A.T

magichatnumber9
02-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Go back and watch tape of Kobe Bryant his first few years in the league. He tried to talk just like Jordan. He stuck his tongue out just like Jordan. He copied moves and his mannerisms. I'm glad Kobe somehow figured out who he is, even though I liked him better when he thought he was someone else.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-16-2011, 11:55 PM
If this was the WWE then sure, he would come back, and layeth the smackdown on everyone!

But, unfortunately, this is real life...and MJ is 48 years old.

Lim
02-17-2011, 12:18 AM
i wonder if he can still dunk?

Ezio
02-17-2011, 12:21 AM

and break his back?

Gibby
02-17-2011, 12:22 AM
i doubt he can be more than role player playing about 20 mins per game. If that.

Lim
02-17-2011, 12:24 AM
48 yr old mj > keith bogans

xelalex
02-17-2011, 02:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqlBUj9bFC4

4:47 on should answer that question :)

Lim
02-17-2011, 02:35 AM
wow. hes still very explosive in that clip too

Rego247
02-17-2011, 02:40 AM
i would love to see a prime mj would play in today's nba. it would be fun watching him decimate ppl.

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 02:51 AM
OMG... I didn't know I had to be so specific. But I will CLARIFY. I only was nitpicking MJ quoting that he didn't have to call Bird and Magic. Because his team was sooo good. I'm not saying he was bad....

READ MY WHOLE POST NEXT TIME!

------

I love how after reading the first sentence people are already trying to bash me when they clearly didn't understand I was trying to nitpick 1 sentence.

Pete Maravich
02-17-2011, 02:59 AM
MJ coming back would be just as bad as when he tried to play golf and baseball.

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 03:00 AM
i kind agree but you were wayyy too harsh we r talking about the goat. he did have a great team but he made them great. i heard stories of pippen crying after practice bc mj pushed too hard. if mj doesnt push him bulls arent great. and he did win 3 w/o pippen bro.

I would actually like people to point out and summarize what I said. If people actually read the whole paragraph as 1 post instead of separate snips then they would understand what I said was actually making fun of MJ saying that he didn't need Bird and Magic (and that he wanted to beat them). Not talking about his talent at all.

If you have Pippen and Rodman, you certainly don't need Magic or Bird. But then we have people acting like 18 year olds :rolleyes: (not u).

chicago lulz
02-17-2011, 03:10 AM
I would actually like people to point out and summarize what I said. If people actually read the whole paragraph as 1 post instead of separate snips then they would understand what I said was actually making fun of MJ saying that he didn't need Bird and Magic (and that he wanted to beat them). Not talking about his talent at all.

If you have Pippen and Rodman, you certainly don't need Magic or Bird. But then we have people acting like 18 year olds :rolleyes: (not u).

If you want critique on your critique, here it is. His answer was in response to the idea of teaming up with your friends, who just so happen to be great, in order to obtain that championship. The idea of teaming up as a super power/elite 3 or what have you. He has every right to say it, because him having Pippen and Rodman isn't in the same context of calling up Magic and Bird and saying they should get together. Sure they were great, but it's what the FO surrounded him with. So yeah, he didn't need to 'join forces' with Bird and Magic, but what he was stating was in say...Lebron's position, he would not have called them up.

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 03:15 AM
If you want critique on your critique, here it is. His answer was in response to the idea of teaming up with your friends, who just so happen to be great, in order to obtain that championship. The idea of teaming up as a super power/elite 3 or what have you. He has every right to say it, because him having Pippen and Rodman isn't in the same context of calling up Magic and Bird and saying they should get together. Sure they were great, but it's what the FO surrounded him with. So yeah, he didn't need to 'join forces' with Bird and Magic, but what he was stating was in say...Lebron's position, he would not have called them up.

ok since you actually responded to WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID. I will respond back in a quick paragraph: Pippen & Rodman >>> Anything Wade, Lebron and Bosh had as help. For Jordan to make that statement is a bit unfair, he had the luxury to be one of the best in his era and also be put on a team with a lot of talent.

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 03:22 AM
MJ would have to give up his majority Share of the Bobcats first which would take at least 2 seasons to happen. MJ is not going to do that, this rumor started because he started working out with the team in practice. Jordan is not looking to make a comeback.

chicago lulz
02-17-2011, 03:22 AM
ok since you actually responded to WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID. I will respond back in a quick paragraph: Pippen & Rodman >>> Anything Wade, Lebron and Bosh had as help. For Jordan to make that statement is a bit unfair, he had the luxury to be one of the best in his era and also be put on a team with a lot of talent.

a bit unfair? quite possible. it's all opinion in the end. regardless, he was asked a question and he answered it. the question essentially being "would you team up with your friends?". There's no doubt that he would not have to even think about it, having Pippen and Rodman, Pippen and Grant, and the supporting casts. That Bulls team was stacked during his tenure with Chicago.

in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter, because I highly doubt he makes a 'comeback'/I would not want to see it happen.

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 03:23 AM

He also only had Rodman join the party near the end of his career not in his prime. Lastly, how do we all forget about Toni Kukoc? He played a nice role in that 72 win Bulls team.

cchrisc773
02-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Lastly. How comes everyone seems to forget about Toni Kukoc? He was a huge part of that 72 win Bulls team.

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 03:28 AM
a bit unfair? quite possible. it's all opinion in the end. regardless, he was asked a question and he answered it. the question essentially being "would you team up with your friends?". There's no doubt that he would not have to even think about it, having Pippen and Rodman, Pippen and Grant, and the supporting casts. That Bulls team was stacked during his tenure with Chicago.

in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter, because I highly doubt he makes a 'comeback'/I would not want to see it happen.

Fair enough.

John Walls Era
02-17-2011, 03:29 AM
Lastly. How comes everyone seems to forget about Toni Kukoc? He was a huge part of that 72 win Bulls team.

Well he was great. But I'm not putting him in the same breath as those guys. PLus I didn't want to go list all their players.

icej
02-17-2011, 04:10 AM
Stop this already, MJ is not coming back.

And some of you kids should have more respect for the man, its unfortunate that you only grew up watching kobe, wade, and rose. But you need not talk dumb things about the greatest basketball player of all time.

Any basketball player today would be proud to at least play with or against MJ, the same goes with Magic, Bird how many minutes it may be. This comebacks will not happen, but there will be NO embarrassment whatsoever if it does- as some of you thought.