PDA

View Full Version : What if Wade left Miami for Cleveland

farren.louis
02-16-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm tired of everytime someone says something about Le'Bron leaving Cleveland, Miami fans say were hating, but what if wade left your team to join another superstar because he cant win a title???:clap:

jonline87
02-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Ima take my talents to Souf Beach, where the fiiiiiiiine women be at.

the_jon
02-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Hahahahaha nice dude.

Atticus Finch
02-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Wade did win a title

/end thread

beasted86
02-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Wade did win a title

/end thread

:clap:

sep11ie
02-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Another gem by farren...

sep11ie
02-16-2011, 03:53 PM
And what is Miama? Is that Italian?

farren.louis
:clap:

How long ago??? if i were you i wouldnt even say it lmao

justinnum1
I'm tired of everytime someone says something about Le'Bron leaving Cleveland, Miami fans say were hating, but what if wade left your team to join another superstar because he cant win a title???:clap:

:facepalm: Not only was he the mvp of the finals, but it was a top5 finals series performance of all time

beasted86
02-16-2011, 03:55 PM

Uh.. 4 seasons ago.

:confused:

This thread is confusing as to where you are trying to go with this.

farren.louis
And what is Miama? Is that Italian?
is it?? you clicked on it and knew exactly what i was talking about :eyebrow:

Big Zo
I'd be mad, but wouldn't act as if what he did was worse than 9/11

farren.louis
02-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Uh.. 4 seasons ago.

This thread is confusing as to where you are trying to go with this.
Try 5 going on 6 lmao

SteBO
02-16-2011, 03:58 PM
:facepalm: This thread is going to become a joke and you watch how this current Cavs team is playing, you'll see that what you're saying is foolishness. :rolleyes:

Raph12
Wade won in 06, bringing the team back from an 0-2 deficit...

SteBO
Try 5 going on 6 lmao
Huge difference :rolleyes:

SteBO
02-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Wade won in 05, bringing the team back from an 0-2 deficit...
'06 bro.

farren.louis
02-16-2011, 03:59 PM
:facepalm: Not only was he the mvp of the finals, but it was a top5 finals series performance of all time:facepalm:

beasted86
02-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Try 5 going on 6 lmao

I must have missed when they announced the 2011 NBA champions. Do you know who they are?

2006 Heat

2007 Spurs
2008 Celtics
2009 Lakers
2010 Lakers

Yup, 4 championship seasons ago. I also must have missed when it became popular opinion that NBA championship rings, banners, and Finals MVP expire.

Tim Duncan must have no shot at the HOF.

farren.louis
02-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Wade won in 05, bringing the team back from an 0-2 deficit...
what he do 07 08 and 09 2010

SteBO
02-16-2011, 04:01 PM
:facepalm:
Grow up man, seriously. This clearly isn't going anywhere because of immature and non-insightful posts lke this.

farren.louis
02-16-2011, 04:02 PM
I must have missed when they announced the 2011 NBA champions. Do you know who they are?

2006 Heat

2007 Spurs
2008 Celtics
2009 Lakers
2010 Lakers

Yup, 4 championship seasons ago. I also must have missed when it became popular opinion that NBA championship rings, banners, and Finals MVP expire.

Tim Duncan must have no shot at the HOF.

Atticus Finch
02-16-2011, 04:03 PM
I think any thread that has a title that starts with "what if" should just automatically be locked, otherwise we could go all day. "What if Wade wasn't on the Heat, but was on the Lakers instead, but the Lakers didn't just win the championship two years in a row, and what if after that he left LA to go back in time to team up with Kareem on the Bucks!?!?? R U MAD YET LOL"

farren.louis
02-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Grow up man, seriously. This clearly isn't going anywhere because of immature and non-insightful posts lke this.
What?? i see you took the time out of your day to read and comment on this immature and non-insightful post, says alot about you

beasted86
02-16-2011, 04:04 PM

Yup

farren.louis
02-16-2011, 04:05 PM
I think any thread that has a title that starts with "what if" should just automatically be locked, otherwise we could go all day. "What if Wade wasn't on the Heat, but was on the Lakers instead, but the Lakers didn't just win the championship two years in a row, and what if after that he left LA to go back in time to team up with Kareem on the Bucks!?!?? R U MAD YET LOL"
:clap: lmao that was cool

beasted86
02-16-2011, 04:06 PM

What if Kobe stayed drafted on Charlotte and played with Grandmama & Alonzo Mourning and won 6 championships in a row and Jordan only won 3 because of it?!?!?!

Big Zo
02-16-2011, 04:10 PM
what he do 07 08 and 09 2010

Be ridiculously awesome and win a scoring title. Oh, and bang a bunch of hot women.

SteBO
02-16-2011, 04:12 PM
What?? i see you took the time out of your day to read and comment on this immature and non-insightful post, says alot about you
Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Klivlend
02-16-2011, 04:14 PM
As terrible of a thread as this is, it's been a bright spot in my slow Wednesday at work. Thank you everyone. Keep it up!

justinnum1
02-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Wade would never go to cleveland...he said so himself

Bornknick73
02-16-2011, 04:19 PM
They woulda went further then they did with Lebron.

Wade isnt all hype and highlights, he took his team on his back and he put in a Legendary Finals performance. Thats tells me when the chips are down WADE steps up.

When the chips were down, Lebron folded. He hit one game winner that didnt even win him the series and people say hes clutch...no hes not.

Lebron James is by far the best player in the League....skill wise. Wade and Kobe are the only players of this generation that have stepped up and seized the moment ala Jordan.

Yeah Wade had a aging Shaq and he was barely effective in them going down 0-2 to the Mavericks after that it was "The Dwayne Wade Show" for 4 straight games.

Miami didnt need James to win a title they needed more talent and if they do win the title it will be because of Wade.

Wade will always, in my mind, be a better player than James. James is a better overall player but Wade has shown me hes got top 5 skills and when the chips are down he brings it up to top 3 skills. Hes got one thing James in his 7 years has yet to show...HEART and WILL to win.

And no one can ever knock Wade for that.

justinnum1
02-16-2011, 04:23 PM

Wade isnt all hype and highlights, he took his team on his back and he put in a Legendary Finals performance. Thats tells me when the chips are down WADE steps up.

When the chips were down, Lebron folded. He hit one game winner that didnt even win him the series and people say hes clutch...no hes not.

Lebron James is by far the best player in the League....skill wise. Wade and Kobe are the only players of this generation that have stepped up and seized the moment ala Jordan.

Yeah Wade had a aging Shaq and he was barely effective in them going down 0-2 to the Mavericks after that it was "The Dwayne Wade Show" for 4 straight games.

Miami didnt need James to win a title they needed more talent and if they do win the title it will be because of Wade.

Wade will always, in my mind, be a better player than James. James is a better overall player but Wade has shown me hes got top 5 skills and when the chips are down he brings it up to top 3 skills. Hes got one thing James in his 7 years has yet to show...HEART and WILL to win.

Nice post.

Klivlend
02-16-2011, 04:25 PM
What about the Cavs-Pistons and Cavs-Wizards series? Are you telling me Lebron didn't show heart in those series?

Young and Stupid
02-16-2011, 04:28 PM

Definitely, Wade is severely underrated as a player and as a playoff performer (although the refs really helped him out in the finals). But do you honestly believe that the Cavs would have gone further if Wade was on the team instead of LeBron? Come on, you're better than that.

footballer2369
02-16-2011, 04:31 PM
If this isn't Monta Ellis, I don't know what is...

Arch Stanton
02-16-2011, 04:34 PM
I'd be mad, but wouldn't act as if what he did was worse than 9/11

Are you suggesting that Cavs fans think it's worse than 9/11? If u do ur high on crack!

footballer2369
02-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Monta Boi Swag.

Atticus Finch
02-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Hello,
I just made a new community and I thought that it might be of interest to you:cabbage soup diet free ebook.
use this gift code to donwload: C5D4BF7C518776CAEE00 at idealplus.com/cabbage-soup-diet
Mods, please delete this post if it's not appropriate.

What if Wade used a gift code to get free cabbage soup!? Would Lebron still have come to Miami??!??!?

Fnom11
02-16-2011, 05:02 PM
What if Wade used a gift code to get free cabbage soup!? Would Lebron still have come to Miami??!??!?

Honestly lol'd. Also OP is dumb as hell.

Bornknick73
02-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Definitely, Wade is severely underrated as a player and as a playoff performer (although the refs really helped him out in the finals). But do you honestly believe that the Cavs would have gone further if Wade was on the team instead of LeBron? Come on, you're better than that.

I do. Honestly. Even if Wade was in the same boat and he knew he was gonna leave he wouldnt have dogged it like that the way James did as a soft excuse for a reason to leave.

Wade would have played his heart out even if it meant playing with one arm.

He would have willed that team to the ECF, even if he lost he wouldnt have quit. And he would have left Cleveland with his head held high. Knowing he did all he could.

James quit on them to set up his departure excuse. If James would have played up to his ablilty in game 5 I think they win that game and could have possibly beat the Celtics.

But another trip to the ECF would bring into question his motives for leaving. If you go deep in the playoffs and its about winning why leave when it looked to me and everyone else you were one player away.

Cleveland was 1 player away from being a championship team. If he would have made it to the ECF people would know his reasons for leaving didnt have anything to do with winning.

Its convenient that a deal for Stoudemire fell through. Why was that? If you are one player away and Stoudemire would have certainly been that player why didnt the team make the deal. Stoudemire was cool with it.

He knew Stoudemire would have helped him win a title and he would have been forced to sign there and stay there.

Youre telling me a Franchise player who had total control of that organization told him "STAT or Jamison?" and he chose Antwan? he sabotaged that deal.

If im the owner and I have a 60 win team, im 1 player away from having a championship team, I have a deal ready to go for another star player why didnt I make the deal?

Because I consulted my star player and he said Jamison would compliment his game better. So i lose in the semis, my star players throws game 5 and now he blames the organization for not getting him the pieces and hes gonna pursue his title elsewhere.

How CONVENIENT indeed.

YankeeClipper5
02-16-2011, 05:40 PM
If Wade had his way, He'd never work. he'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all f-ng day. Then he'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then he'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to him. Then he'd paint, and read, and play violin. He'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that he like to sing. But he don't got that kinda time, cuz he's on the Heat.

J-Relo
02-16-2011, 05:46 PM
I do. Honestly. Even if Wade was in the same boat and he knew he was gonna leave he wouldnt have dogged it like that the way James did as a soft excuse for a reason to leave.

Wade would have played his heart out even if it meant playing with one arm.

He would have willed that team to the ECF, even if he lost he wouldnt have quit. And he would have left Cleveland with his head held high. Knowing he did all he could.

James quit on them to set up his departure excuse. If James would have played up to his ablilty in game 5 I think they win that game and could have possibly beat the Celtics.

But another trip to the ECF would bring into question his motives for leaving. If you go deep in the playoffs and its about winning why leave when it looked to me and everyone else you were one player away.

Cleveland was 1 player away from being a championship team. If he would have made it to the ECF people would know his reasons for leaving didnt have anything to do with winning.

Its convenient that a deal for Stoudemire fell through. Why was that? If you are one player away and Stoudemire would have certainly been that player why didnt the team make the deal. Stoudemire was cool with it.

He knew Stoudemire would have helped him win a title and he would have been forced to sign there and stay there.

Youre telling me a Franchise player who had total control of that organization told him "STAT or Jamison?" and he chose Antwan? he sabotaged that deal.

If im the owner and I have a 60 win team, im 1 player away from having a championship team, I have a deal ready to go for another star player why didnt I make the deal?

Because I consulted my star player and he said Jamison would compliment his game better. So i lose in the semis, my star players throws game 5 and now he blames the organization for not getting him the pieces and hes gonna pursue his title elsewhere.

How CONVENIENT indeed.

:facepalm:
HAHAHA :D

you are good in making up conspiracy theories :D :clap:

Avenged
02-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Judging by the responses, this thread was clearly created to rile up a certain fan base..

Closed.