PDA

View Full Version : Mr Wade Does the Unbelievable!

Tony_Starks
02-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Deserves its own thread simply for appreciation and the fact that I've never seen this before in my entire life. Full court alley oop off a touchdown pass. Sick....Sick...Sick.... I am NOT a Heat fan btw but you have to recognize greatness.

Afterwards Lebron said DWade went HAM on the pass....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJSHNxtSko

*edit*

for those that don't know HAM is a compliment. It means Hard As a MF.....

TylerSL
02-16-2011, 02:56 PM
sorry, I just made a thread on where does this rank among all time greatest passes, sorry making a second thread on this. But that pass was amazing, IMO one of the greatest passes in NBA history.

Green Storm
02-16-2011, 03:01 PM
This is NOT the greatest pass of all time nor is it near the greatest pass of all time.

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 03:04 PM
pretty cool, but despite all the theatrics, the fact remains the the Heat love to beat up on sub 500 teams, I'm actually getting a little tired of watching it, Today they play the raptors...woopedy doo.

Bornknick73
02-16-2011, 03:05 PM
I dunno ill let you know in 5 years when i get to see the rest.

This aint the first and it wont be the last and im sure better ones than this will emerge in the future.

And without the **** in my mouth I cant tell yet for a team thats only been together a few months. I cant rank their plays until I can see them all. But....if i did have the **** in my mouth I would probably say...

Its the GOAT of passing plays.

Flash3
02-16-2011, 03:07 PM
pretty cool, but despite all the theatrics, the fact remains the the Heat love to beat up on sub 500 teams, I'm actually getting a little tired of watching it, Today they play the raptors...woopedy doo.

#hatingswag

the_jon
02-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Nothing that special. Neat pass but definitely not anywhere near the best of all time. Probably won't even be the best this year.

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 03:12 PM
#hatingswag

I said "pretty cool", what else you want from me?

It's true, I'm tired of watching the Heat showboat against sub .500 teams. And even with all the fancy plays yesterday from Wade and Lebron, didn't you guys manage to blow like a 20 point lead?

I don't think you guys disheartened the Pacers at all, infact, I think them playing you so close yesterday means they'll keep on rolling the way they have been...with high confidence and good performance

northsider
02-16-2011, 03:12 PM
All hate aside but, I mean I really am not blown away by it. I am more shocked Lebron was able to put it in running full speed he could have def. been a WR.

shep33
02-16-2011, 03:15 PM
haha it doesn't hurt to have LBJ on the other end of that either.

LakeShowRaider
02-16-2011, 03:19 PM
For a second I thought he got LeBron a championship...hahaha

DaBUU
02-16-2011, 03:20 PM
thats mother effen sick

Tony_Starks
02-16-2011, 03:21 PM
It is so funny people are saying "yeah its ok" like they see that ish everyday! I've only been watching the league since like the 90's and I have never ever ever ever in my life witnessed that but maybe Im wrong.....

Bornknick73
02-16-2011, 03:22 PM
It is so funny people are saying "yeah its ok" like they see that ish everyday! I've only been watching the league since like the 90's and I have never ever ever ever in my life witnessed that but maybe Im wrong.....

go on youtube. You'll find better than that.

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 03:23 PM

I said "pretty cool", because it was pretty cool. What do you want me to do, be like OMGF DAT WAS FUKCIN AWESOME ROFLMALAAO DUDE WTF WUZ THAT BEST THING I EVAR SEEN ORGASM IN PANTS!

I saw a few showboat plays yesterday from Wade and Lebron. They don't pull that ish with the Celtics.

Lets see what kind of silly-*** **** they come up with tonight vs the Raptors.

northsider
02-16-2011, 03:24 PM

I am be honest when I ask are you serious? I mean without looking for it I could think of passes that stuck out right away that I thought were better. I think the most amazing part isn't even the pass but, more the catch and put in by James.

TheDiggler
02-16-2011, 03:25 PM
This is NOT the greatest pass of all time nor is it near the greatest pass of all time.

x2

No, I'm not Wade-James-Heat hater. It's a really cool pass and stuff. But, not greatest ever.

the_jon
02-16-2011, 03:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkj7VzDyJVE

Far more accurate than Wade's pass and Griffin was able to throw it down. That's just this year.....

macc
02-16-2011, 03:26 PM
It was a travel. Still a great play though.

northsider
02-16-2011, 03:27 PM

Far more accurate than Wade's pass and Griffin was able to throw it down. That's just this year.....

I think what is amazing about this is you could actually tell this was fully meant to be an alley oop pass and not throwing up a prayer that luckily connected with one of the few guys who can put that down.

Rentzias
02-16-2011, 03:33 PM

Ahhh. Ok, so now you know.

beasted86
02-16-2011, 03:36 PM

It's true, I'm tired of watching the Heat showboat against sub .500 teams. And even with all the fancy plays yesterday from Wade and Lebron, didn't you guys manage to blow like a 20 point lead?

I don't think you guys disheartened the Pacers at all, infact, I think them playing you so close yesterday means they'll keep on rolling the way they have been...with high confidence and good performance

U R vewy vewy mad.

Kenny Powders
02-16-2011, 03:38 PM

this.

swirl54
02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Cool play but no way best of all time i see passes threaded through defenders in games that impress me more. I'd say it has a half court shot wow factor. It really is just a product of the ESPN hype the Heat machine.

stlbest5in2013
02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
its not even that great, the games wasnt on the line, lebron did not dunk it.

when comparing all time great passes then the lattener(sp) catch and shoot at the buzzer was the greatest. because it took a great pass, to make the play happened, and the end result is priceless

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 03:44 PM
:facepalm: And yet again, another another Heat/Bulls clash. First off, Boston has nothing to do with this so why they got involved here is beyond me. Secondly, ATX has a point when he says that there are Bulls fans here, and I can easily name a select few, that derail any thread heat related(notice how I said select few). This thread is about a sick play that occured in a game vs. Indiana, not Boston. I could care less that Boston wouldn't allow us to do this by taking cheap shots (;)) at our guys. That's irrelevant. So how about we discuss discuss the play and not argue over utter foolishness. :facepalm: Jesus, it's time to grow up, seriously.

Here's my view: I didn't realize I was only allowed to talk about this one play. I said it was pretty cool, that's the end of it for me.

the deeper and more interesting discussion, to me, is how coming off a loss to the Celtics the Heat wanted to take their aggressions out on the Pacers...and they did it with some showboat plays that look cool but I'm not too big a fan of especially due to the outcome of that game, where you were up by 20 then suddenly the Pacers were within winning distance.

I saw Lebron throw the ball off the backboard yesterday to himself then dunk it, too. face palm

Heat are exciting to watch but when they play like they did yesterday, I don't think its the best team basketball.

ATX
02-16-2011, 03:45 PM
:facepalm: And yet again, another Heat/Bulls clash. First off, Boston has nothing to do with this so why they got involved here is beyond me. Secondly, ATX has a point when he says that there are Bulls fans here, and I can easily name a select few, that derail any thread heat related(notice how I said select few). This thread is about a sick play that occured in a game vs. Indiana, not Boston. I could care less that Boston wouldn't allow us to do this by taking cheap shots (;)) at our guys. That's irrelevant. So how about we discuss discuss the play and not argue over utter foolishness. :facepalm: Geez people, it's time to grow up, seriously.

Spoken in a way better way than I expressed. It's funny because when it comes to any other topic besides the Heat I usually agree with Rizza, and can always respect wheres coming from. But when it comes to Miami, he has become public enemy number 3...Behind Tangent and D Roses Bulls. I apologize for stooping down to that level, which is exactly what they want. They are just trying to get a rise...It worked, congrats. I don't really care how I look though, I'm at the end of my rope with the baiting that's allowed.

swirl54
02-16-2011, 03:46 PM
I get where you're coming from. But I prefer to not respond to baiting comments, should there be one, all the time.

Would you rather no 1 talk about the Heat? No 1 is talkn about the Cavs ya know. Just take it in stride and know players like Bosh and LeBron dont deserve respect it takes to much Hustle and work to respect them and I just wanna CHILL dang it. Wade is a beast though

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Spoken in a way better way than I expressed. It's funny because when it comes to any other topic besides the Heat I usually agree with Rizza, and can always respect wheres coming from. But when it comes to Miami, he has become public enemy number 3...Behind Tangent and D Roses Bulls. I apologize for stooping down to that level, which is exactly what they want. They are just trying to get a rise...It worked, congrats. I don't really care how I look though, I'm at the end of my rope with the baiting that's allowed.

the problem you're having right now is that you want me to talk about only what you want me to talk about. Any criticism of the Heat to you is highly insulting, and you completely over reacted.

Gambeezy
02-16-2011, 03:50 PM
You constantly ****ing generalizing is sooooo annoying as well. It to me is about as bad as reading you guys go back and forth for hours. I usually leave a thread as soon as I see certain names in it cause it is just a fight every time. Please don't act like Heat fans(Bulls fans are just as guilty) are some sort of saints on this site. Their are good and bad ones from both sides but, the constant generalization that all Bulls posters are morons is getting ****ing played out and tired.

Yea, it gets old. And the constant generalization that all Heat fans are bandwagon fans is played out too. Only half of us are:eyebrow:. And they willingly make themselves known based on the quality and incompetency of their posts. I do hate me an irrational bulls fan though.

hoopsguy820
02-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Am I the only one who sees him take like 5 steps to make the pass??? I know the travel was stricken from the NBA rule book but he looked like a qb dropping back setting his feet and throwing downfield.

SteBO
02-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Here's my view: I didn't realize I was only allowed to talk about this one play. I said it was pretty cool, that's the end of it for me.

the deeper and more interesting discussion, to me, is how coming off a loss to the Celtics the Heat wanted to take their aggressions out on the Pacers...and they did it with some showboat plays that look cool but I'm not too big a fan of especially due to the outcome of that game, where you were up by 20 then suddenly the Pacers were within winning distance.

I saw Lebron throw the ball off the backboard yesterday to himself then dunk it, too. face palm

Heat are exciting to watch but when they play like they did yesterday, I don't think its the best team basketball.
I'm responding in my most non heat homer opinion here. First off, IND is a pretty good team that just hit ridiculous shots in that second quarter, without a Miami reply. Wade and James know it's an issue and they're going to fix that problem, for they acknowledged that in their postgame interviews. The Bulls lost to the Bobcats twice this year. That doesn't they aren't a good team. Fron what I see, they're up there in the east.

Secondly, I don't recall anyone here saying Miami's the best team in basketball, and that LeBron dunk off the backboard play was out of desperation. There was no intent to showboat on that play.

Lastly, Miami let the Boston game get away from them, and they wanted to come out the following agressively. What's wrong with that?

Sadds The Gr8
02-16-2011, 03:58 PM

don't agree with u much, but we're on the same page here

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm responding in my most non heat homer opinion here. First off, IND is a pretty good team that just hit ridiculous shots in that second quarter, without a Miami reply. Wade and James know it's an issue and they're going to fix that problem, for they acknowledged that in their postgame interviews.

Pacers are a pretty good team but the Heat are an elite team, shouldn't have been that close. It's good that the team recognizes this as a problem. Can't step on a teams throat one minute then give them new life and hope the next.

The Bulls lost to the Bobcats twice this year. That doesn't they aren't a good team. Fron what I see, they're up there in the east.

but its the manner in which you play, we didn't showboat against the bobcats. Wade and Lebron sometimes just need to resist that urge to showboat against lesser teams and just keep their head down and execute good team basketball. Heat are exciting to watch, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not sure playing this way is very good in the long run.

Secondly, I don't recall anyone here saying Miami's the best team in basketball, and that LeBron dunk off the backboard play was out of desperation. There was no intent to showboat on that play.

Why didn't he just shoot a jumper then? That was totally showboating.

Lastly, Miami let the Boston game get away from them, and they wanted to come out the following agressively. What's wrong with that?

absolutely nothing, but you let them back in the game and showboated instead of playing well as a team. Maybe after destroying so many sub .500 teams, the Heat don't take them seriously anymore.

redsox0717
02-16-2011, 04:01 PM
sorry, I just made a thread on where does this rank among all time greatest passes, sorry making a second thread on this. But that pass was amazing, IMO one of the greatest passes in NBA history.

Hyperbolic statement of the year

Gambeezy
02-16-2011, 04:05 PM

Take a second look. Lebron pump-faked the defender and was going to take the shot when his foot got snagged and he was going to fall. It was either put it off the backboard or look around quickly for a teammate to pass it to. I think it was one of the more heads-up plays he's made this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26YnWnwNmQo&feature=relmfu

It's hard to play team basketball when your "TEAM" (Chalmers, House, Jones, Miller) combine for 2-14 FG. We got no production from anyone but our centers. It's an accomplishment we can even pull out wins on nights when our role players and bench play so terribly.

TylerSL
02-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Hyperbolic statement of the year

what I mean is it is not top 10, but it ranks among some of the greatest passes. Like for instance, it is comparable to the Stockton 3/4 court pass. That is what I mean... I dont call that Hyperbolic at all.

swirl54
02-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Take a second look. Lebron pump-faked the defender and was going to take the shot when his foot got snagged and he was going to fall. It was either put it off the backboard or look around quickly for a teammate to pass it too. I think it was one of the more heads-up plays he's made this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26YnWnwNmQo&feature=relmfu

It's hard to play team basketball when your "TEAM" (Chalmers, House, Jones, Miller) combine for 2-14 FG. We got no production from anyone but our centers. It's an accomplishment we can even pull out wins on nights when our role players and bench play so terribly.

This is more impressive than that pass to me and he wasn't show boating either and i don't like lebron

SteBO
02-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Pacers are a pretty good team but the Heat are an elite team, shouldn't have been that close. It's good that the team recognizes this as a problem. Can't step on a teams throat one minute then give them new life and hope the next.

but its the manner in which you play, we didn't showboat against the bobcats. Wade and Lebron sometimes just need to resist that urge to showboat against lesser teams and just keep their head down and execute good team basketball. Heat are exciting to watch, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not sure playing this way is very good in the long run.

absolutely nothing, but you let them back in the game and showboated instead of playing well as a team. Maybe after destroying so many sub .500 teams, the Heat don't take them seriously anymore.
OHHH! Now I see your point. Yes, Miami shouldn't have let them back in the game. I was pissed at that as well, and am currently not too pleased with this win.

It was either the dunk or a contested jumper. I've seen Kobe do that a few times, and have never heard complaints about that.

Ray_R
02-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Yea, it gets old. And the constant generalization that all Heat fans are bandwagon fans is played out too. Only half of us are:eyebrow:. And they willingly make themselves known based on the quality and incompetency of their posts. I do hate me an irrational bulls fan though.

I usally look at the Join date.

As for the play I honestly was pretty disappointed I read the posts before I saw the video and I was expecting an alley oop dunk not for him to lay it up alley oop.( Probally the fact that I watched Foye to Griffin yesterday many times may have ruined it)

SteBO
02-16-2011, 04:13 PM

As for the play I honestly was pretty disappointed I read the posts before I saw the video and I was expecting an alley oop dunk not for him to lay it up alley oop.( Probally the fact that I watched Foye to Griffin yesterday many times may have ruined it)
Join date means nothing. Why do you bring this up?

Gambeezy
02-16-2011, 04:14 PM

Like I said, it was a heads-up play. You saw showboating because you're a hater. I saw a guy who was falling and did what great players do...improvised.

And your 'destroying so many sub .500 teams' jab is silly. When you're a good team, you win the games you're supposed to win.

TylerSL
02-16-2011, 04:14 PM

that is sometimes misleading. Like for instance, I joined July 2010. But that doesnt mean I joined because of the big 3. I joined July 4th 2010 because FA was soooo crazy. I joined before any of the big 3 commited to Miami. So it can be misleading.

TylerSL
02-16-2011, 04:15 PM

He is talking about July 2010 joinees. But I showed how that was misleading

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Like I said, it was a heads-up play. You saw showboating because you're a hater. I saw a guy who was falling and did what great players do...improvised.

Maybe. Always 2 ways to look at things.

And your 'destroying so many sub .500 teams' jab is silly. When you're a good team, you win the games you're supposed to win.

jab? it's a fact. Heat destroy sub .500 teams. I'm not taking your victories away from you.

SteBO
02-16-2011, 04:18 PM
He is talking about July 2010 joinees. But I showed how that was misleading
I know. You're right. I don't see why posters are so ignorant to believe that Heat fans who join this site in July, are hopping on the bandwagon. It's a pretty silly overall assessment.

PraiseJesus
02-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Not that impressive. LeBron didnt even Dunk

TylerSL
02-16-2011, 04:23 PM
I know. You're right. I don't see why posters are so ignorant to believe that Heat fans who join this site in July, are hopping on the bandwagon. It's a pretty silly overall assessment.

exactly, like for instance when people have baited me for the July 2010 join date I have said, I didnt join before they came but if I did, who cares. As long as I dont go bait everybody about how great the Heat are which I never do. I think about everybody can tell you who the bandwagoners are and who they are not.

Flash3
02-16-2011, 04:25 PM

but when kobe does it it's fine and when tmac does its amazing !! :rolleyes:

it seems to me your kind of jealous of the show these guys put on is it your resentment towards them not joining your team ? or they maybe taking the spotlight away from your precious bull ? who knows

SwatTeam
I've lived in chicago for over 2 years now and I understand why the fans here are irritated so often. They promised us temps in the 60's this week and it hasn't gotten there yet. its still hovering in the 40's and on top of that its supposed to get crappy again next week. The constant lack of sun makes people bitter and "haters." I know this because I've become one - in that I hate bulls fans/cubs fans/white sox and people from the Midwest in general - but I'm an angry person in general.

Anyways, I thought Dwade's pass was sick. i've played collegiate basketball back in my youth and I don't think you realize how difficult a pass like that is if you're launching a basketball football style (which is the key point - two hands were NOT used) at the basket for an alley oop. HAM indeed, Dwade, bravo.

oh yeah, Go Hawks!

PraiseJesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEwc3-X0Qcc

This pass by Curry was better

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 04:27 PM
but when kobe does it it's fine and when tmac does its amazing !! :rolleyes:

it seems to me your kind of jealous of the show these guys put on is it your resentment towards them not joining your team ? or they maybe taking the spotlight away from your precious bull ? who knows

need to learn to handle criticism better than this

Ray_R
02-16-2011, 04:27 PM

exactly, like for instance when people have baited me for the July 2010 join date I have said, I didnt join before they came but if I did, who cares. As long as I dont go bait everybody about how great the Heat are which I never do. I think about everybody can tell you who the bandwagoners are and who they are not.

You get a pass. But it safe for me to say that the Prosportsdaily Heat fanbase rocketed right after the big 3. are you a bandwagon fan IDK nor do I care. I usally dont say much in the NBAforum becuase its either bashing of the same topics over and over. You also get the biggest homers off all teams in one place. Which causes nothing but people baiting and people complaining.

Ray_R
02-16-2011, 04:29 PM
I've lived in chicago for over 2 years now and I understand why the fans here are irritated so often. They promised us temps in the 60's this week and it hasn't gotten there yet. its still hovering in the 40's and on top of that its supposed to get crappy again next week. The constant lack of sun makes people bitter and "haters." I know this because I've become one - in that I hate bulls fans/cubs fans/white sox and people from the Midwest in general - but I'm an angry person in general.

Anyways, I thought Dwade's pass was sick. i've played collegiate basketball back in my youth and I don't think you realize how difficult a pass like that is if you're launching a basketball football style (which is the key point - two hands were NOT used) at the basket for an alley oop. HAM indeed, Dwade, bravo.

oh yeah, Go Hawks!

Cool story Bro maybe we can hangout sometime and maybe talk about what gets you angry maybe hit the strip club

TylerSL
02-16-2011, 04:30 PM
You get a pass. But it safe for me to say that the Prosportsdaily Heat fanbase rocketed right after the big 3. are you a bandwagon fan IDK nor do I care. I usally dont say much in the GD forum becuase its either bashing of the same topics over and over. You also get the biggest homers off all teams in one place. Which causes nothing but people baiting and people complaining.

I agree with this for the most part

SwatTeam
02-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Cool story Bro maybe we can hangout sometime and maybe talk about what gets you angry maybe hit the strip club

No problem man, come on over I live in lake bluff and bring some champagne with you and maybe you can get lucky tonight and blow me.

nshush
02-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Hands down one of the greatest passes of all time. Stop hating. Appreciate the awesomeness.

Ray_R
02-16-2011, 04:34 PM
No problem man, come on over I live in lake bluff and bring some champagne with you and maybe you can get lucky tonight and blow me.

Lake Bluff isnt Chicago now I know why your depressed. Well since your kind of far Just come over to my crib Bring your Mom maybe we can run a train?

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 04:36 PM
hey, Lake Bluff, that's pretty close to me.

SwatTeam
Lake Bluff isnt Chicago now I know why your depressed. Well since your kind of far Just come over to my crib Bring youMom maybe we can run a train?

good one, a mom joke haven't heard that since high school. Do you know what that is? Your probably a drop out since you live in the slums of chicago. Its ok though, from your sig it looks like you're a fat boy with diabetes, get some metformin and lay off the sweets, fatty.

Ray_R

Tag Team?

footballer2369
02-16-2011, 04:37 PM
A Heat player makes an amazing play and you see the wild pack of Bulls fans come in here to hate and discredit. It's a sad reality.

U mad?

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 04:39 PM
A Heat player makes an amazing play and you see the wild pack of Bulls fans come in here to hate and discredit. It's a sad reality.

U mad?

:rolleyes: Some heat fans are SO SENSITIVE, can't criticize their team at all.

We know guys, you'd rather nobody ever said a negative word about your team. Those aren't very realistic expectations.

SwatTeam
02-16-2011, 04:39 PM

lake bluff is alright, nice neighborhoods. Plenty of MILFs but nothing to do otherwise unless you want to drive or ride down to the city for an hour. Libertyville is cool though.

By the way I dont want to hijack this thread - so to re-inforce, i thought that Dwade pass was sick.

SwatTeam
02-16-2011, 04:40 PM
Tag Team?

I'm down, but lets call a truce I got class in ten minutes.

Ray_R
02-16-2011, 04:42 PM
good one, a mom joke haven't heard that since high school. Do you know what that is? Your probably a drop out since you live in the slums of chicago. Its ok though, from your sig it looks like you're a fat boy with diabetes, get some metformin and lay off the sweets, fatty.

So am I a high school drop out or fat kid? I dont know which route to take. I cant be both can I?

RZZZA
lake bluff is alright, nice neighborhoods. Plenty of MILFs but nothing to do otherwise unless you want to drive or ride down to the city for an hour. Libertyville is cool though.

By the way I dont want to hijack this thread - so to re-inforce, i thought that Dwade pass was sick.

The city is only an hour away, that's not so bad. I don't know why you hate the weather so much either, the entire east coast along with the midwest was blanketed with snow. It's not like ONLY chicago is cold and snowy.

Ray_R
I'm down, but lets call a truce I got class in ten minutes.

Fine lets run a train on LBJ Mom.

footballer2369
02-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Deserves its own thread simply for appreciation and the fact that I've never seen this before in my entire life. Full court alley oop off a touchdown pass. Sick....Sick...Sick.... I am NOT a Heat fan btw but you have to recognize greatness.

Afterwards Lebron said DWade went HAM on the pass....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJSHNxtSko

*edit*

for those that don't know HAM is a compliment. It means Hard As a MF.....

RZZZA, I want you to re-read the beginning of the thread. This is an intervention.

You have become a huge hater. Time to look inside yourself and find out why you project so much hate onto the Heat and Lebron. You appear to be an intelligent guy, so hopefully we can be a little more objective.

Monta Ellis,

Footballer.

THE_G.O.A.T.
02-16-2011, 04:44 PM
This pass was not even the best pass of the month! 2 threads for this...

Heat fans are a joke. Quit being homers.

SwatTeam
02-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Fine lets run a train on LBJ Mom.

Nah, I think delonte's got dibs on that plus he's got guns.

zing! just playing heat fans.

Ray_R
02-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Lets Rename the thread Lake BLuff. Any takers.

RZZZA
02-16-2011, 04:49 PM
RZZZA, I want you to re-read the beginning of the thread. This is an intervention.

You have become a huge hater. Time to look inside yourself and find out why you project so much hate onto the Heat and Lebron. You appear to be an intelligent guy, so hopefully we can be a little more objective.

Monta Ellis,

Footballer.

I don't see myself as a hater, more of a criticizer. What did I say that wasn't truth? The pass was pretty cool, so I said it was pretty cool. The heat like to beat up on sub .500 teams, that is true, they play them well. I'm a little tired of watching it because I'd like to see you face tougher competition.

You played well enough to win yesterday but not well enough to look good imo, you let the Pacers back into the game after what looked to be a blow out starting out. This is all fact so far, not hating.

the only thing I said that might not be 100% fact is the showboating thing. There's two ways to look at that, either you think its unnecessary like I do or you think it's great plays.

SteBO
02-16-2011, 04:51 PM

:facepalm:

Gambeezy
02-16-2011, 04:53 PM

You're the joke. A Heat fan didn't even start this thread.

Ray_R
02-16-2011, 04:54 PM
:facepalm:

Stay on topic we are talking about Lake BLuff. :)

SteBO
02-16-2011, 04:55 PM
stay on topic we are talking about lake bluff. :)
ok :)

YoungOne
02-16-2011, 05:00 PM
bird and magic alone have 10 better passes then this, and I dont think he really intended an alley oop pass, still a nice play though and I liked it

LA_Raiders
02-16-2011, 05:02 PM
lol, it was alright, but not that good. Its just a long pass IMO...

Avenged
02-16-2011, 05:05 PM
I've deleted an amount of posts in just this 1 thread that I don't usually do all week.. Seriously guys, lets stop baiting and derailing threads every chance you guys get.

Closed.