PDA

View Full Version : Who will be Griffin's replacement in Rookie VS Sophomore game??

NBA-GMaster
02-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Griffin will be participating in the Dunk contest and the Allstar game..
Just like Rose last year, He was replaced by Morrow because of the skills challenge and allstar game..

Who do you think will replace Griffin in the Rookie Challenge??
Turner, George, Davis or others..

Rego247
02-15-2011, 12:55 AM
ed davis.

SeoulBeatz
02-15-2011, 01:03 AM
Turner's been playing a lot better as of late, and is actually contributing to a semi-relevant team :).

mttwlsn16
02-15-2011, 01:03 AM
GAY let him do all 3

mttwlsn16
02-15-2011, 01:04 AM
but if i had to pick my vote goes to ed davis. im a unc homer and the kid has been beasting lately

JimmyP4
02-15-2011, 01:06 AM
He will be replaced by one of the clippers cheerleaders.

Rego247
02-15-2011, 01:06 AM
but if i had to pick my vote goes to ed davis. im a unc homer and the kid has been beasting lately

yup. the way i figure it he should be in it over favours anyway, so this way it works out.

hdxstunts1
02-15-2011, 01:15 AM
I think Davis deserves it but my guess is Turner gets it...how do u have a Rookie team without the #2 pick...granted he hasn't been great although coming around lately enouhg

Sadds The Gr8
02-15-2011, 01:21 AM
if Turner gets in over Davis it'd be complete bull ****

Hellcrooner
02-15-2011, 01:55 AM
His bro

clutchski
02-15-2011, 01:55 AM
I think Davis deserves it but my guess is Turner gets it...how do u have a Rookie team without the #2 pick...granted he hasn't been great although coming around lately enouhg

Ask Hasheem Thabeet

Kyben36
02-15-2011, 02:08 AM
Just like Rose last year, He was replaced by Morrow because of the skills challenge and allstar game..

I think rose was replaced becuase of injury, which he toughed out for the allstar game, but not the Skills challenge, he definitly didnt defend his tittle last year.

Kyben36
02-15-2011, 02:10 AM
GAY let him do all 3

I think they do, Rose didnt play becuase of injury, not becuase of a workload, at least thats what I remember.

abe_froman
02-15-2011, 02:12 AM

why would he be replaced?? :confused:

rose didnt want to do both,nursing an injury it was a smart move.the challenges things(skills,3pt,dunk)are voluntary things.no rule of you cant so both,most do.

GodsSon
02-15-2011, 02:13 AM
Ed Davis easily. If Turner got it I'd be pissed.

mp3
02-15-2011, 02:21 AM
apparently ed davis is a clear cut favorite because he has as many good games as toronto has wins, that may actually be a little to generous of a statement.

stick with hockey

pd7631
02-15-2011, 02:50 AM
Turner: 24.4mpg, 7.2ppg, 4.4rpg, 2.2apg

Davis: 22.1mpg, 6.2ppg, 6.6rpg, 0.4apg

Looking at the numbers you can't really say one deserves it over the other. Nothing against Ed Davis, but he missed the first month of the season and the Raptors flat out suck. Turner is a key member on a team on the rise(23-15 since starting 3-13) Based on that I think that Turner deserves the spot over him, that is unless they are looking to add another big man to the roster in place of Griffin.

John Walls Era
02-15-2011, 02:55 AM

Looking at the numbers you can't really say one deserves it over the other. Nothing against Ed Davis, but he missed the first month of the season and the Raptors flat out suck. Turner is a key member on a team on the rise(23-15 since starting 3-13) Based on that I think that Turner deserves the spot over him, that is unless they are looking to add another big man to the roster in place of Griffin.

If you're going to use stats, you have to include FG%. Especially if you're not going to use advance stats.

FG%: Ed Davis - .584 Turner - .411

Also despite Turner on a better team, his WS/48 is much worse:
Ed Davis - 0.132 Turner - 0.058

Offensive Rating:
Ed Davis - 125 (:speechless:) Turner - 98 (Terrible)

pd7631
02-15-2011, 02:58 AM
If you're going to use stats, you have to include FG%. Especially if you're not going to use advance stats.

FG%: Ed Davis - .584 Turner - .411

Also despite Turner on a better team, his WS/48 is much worse:
Ed Davis - 0.132 Turner - 0.058

Offensive Rating:
Ed Davis - 125 (:speechless:) Turner - 98 (Terrible)

Fair enough. Still, I think missing a month of the season doesn't do Davis any good in this situation.

Geargo Wallace
02-15-2011, 03:06 AM
davis fo sho

Geargo Wallace
02-15-2011, 03:29 AM
apparently ed davis is a clear cut favorite because he has as many good games as toronto has wins, that may actually be a little to generous of a statement.

stick with hockey

?

ChiSox219
02-15-2011, 03:53 AM
Omer Asik or Ed Davis

BRICKCITYPIMP12
02-15-2011, 04:23 AM
so wait.. is he for sure not gonna be in the rookie vs. soph. game????
if not then..GAY!!!

Sadds The Gr8
02-15-2011, 04:32 AM

stick with hockey

:facepalm:

and how much good games does turner have?

John Walls Era
02-15-2011, 04:36 AM
Rookie Sophmore game is going to be bad if Griffin isn't in it.

dodie53
02-15-2011, 04:38 AM
cousins?

YoungOne
02-15-2011, 05:19 AM
Omer Asik or Ed Davis

you are funny :D

ChiSox219
02-15-2011, 05:36 AM
you are funny :D

Best defensive rookie in the NBA and same ws/48 at Ed Davis.

He's also contributing to a title contending team and not one of the league's worst.

Geargo Wallace
02-15-2011, 05:38 AM

He's also contributing to a title contending team and not one of the league's worst.

its easier to be asked to do fewer things as a rookie. Ed Davis is no slouch on defence.

YoungOne
02-15-2011, 05:48 AM

Even Semih Erden is better then Omer Asik...

John Walls Era
02-15-2011, 05:54 AM

Thanks for supplying 1 stat. I can do that too.

Kevin Love has more RPG than everyone therefore Love >>> Everyone.

Omer Asik will NEVER be on the court during ASweekend.

ChiSox219
02-15-2011, 05:54 AM
its easier to be asked to do fewer things as a rookie. Ed Davis is no slouch on defence.

Well he is, Ed Davis that is. Ranks 368th in PPP vs Asik at 62nd/.80PPP

and 82gams by position stats look just as bad:

Davis http://www.82games.com/1011/10TOR14.HTM#bypos

Asik http://www.82games.com/1011/10CHI14.HTM

Obviously Davis is the more polished offensive player which is why I said either he or Asik should make it.

ChiSox219
02-15-2011, 05:56 AM
Thanks for supplying 1 stat. I can do that too.

Kevin Love has more RPG than everyone therefore Love >>> Everyone.

Omer Asik will NEVER be on the court during ASweekend.

Go away

Swashcuff
02-15-2011, 07:52 AM

I honestly can't believe you are trying to justify a player who plays 11 mpg and bring WS/48 as your lone argument.

Also calling him the best defensive rookie? :confused:

In 11 mpg you can tell that?

By that logic Hasheem Thabeet should have been in the rookie challenge last year.

He contributes to a title contending and is playing 11 MINUTES PER GAME. How much impact does he really have?

Evan Turner has been a huge part of the 76ers resurgence over the past month. At a look of his statistics it may not be as telling but if you actually watch the 76ers play he has been one of the better perimeter defenders if not the best in that span.

Paul George though missing some considerable time has been super impressive in the opportunities he has gotten on both ends of the floor and is a MUCH MUCH MUCH more gifted player than Omer Asik to watch get going in the Rookie Challenge. He has been steadily improving and giving the Pacers real reason to think he'll be more than just a role player in his time in the NBA. Also 2nd to Blake in your WS/48.

Tiago Splitter (more WS/48 and also competing on a title contending team), Semih Erden and Larry Sanders have all proven that they just as good defensive players than Omer Asik and are all more deserving of being mentioned in this thread ahead of him. You are hell a overrating your favourite team's player dude. It's disgusting.

This discussion is between Evan Turner and Ed Davis.

Minimal
02-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Turner for sure.

ChiSox219
02-15-2011, 08:06 AM
I honestly can't believe you are trying to justify a player who plays 11 mpg and bring WS/48 as your lone argument.

Also calling him the best defensive rookie? :confused:

In 11 mpg you can tell that?

By that logic Hasheem Thabeet should have been in the rookie challenge last year.

He contributes to a title contending and is playing 11 MINUTES PER GAME. How much impact does he really have?

Evan Turner has been a huge part of the 76ers resurgence over the past month. At a look of his statistics it may not be as telling but if you actually watch the 76ers play he has been one of the better perimeter defenders if not the best in that span.

Paul George though missing some considerable time has been super impressive in the opportunities he has gotten on both ends of the floor and is a MUCH MUCH MUCH more gifted player than Omer Asik to watch get going in the Rookie Challenge. He has been steadily improving and giving the Pacers real reason to think he'll be more than just a role player in his time in the NBA. Also 2nd to Blake in your WS/48.

Tiago Splitter (more WS/48 and also competing on a title contending team), Semih Erden and Larry Sanders have all proven that they just as good defensive players than Omer Asik and are all more deserving of being mentioned in this thread ahead of him. You are hell a overrating your favourite team's player dude. It's disgusting.

This discussion is between Evan Turner and Ed Davis.

I didn't call him the best defensive rookie, ESPN's David Thorpe did.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/columns/story?columnist=thorpe_david&page=Rookies-110126

I assumed they'd replace Blake with another big so I didn't consider any wings or PGs.

Swashcuff
02-15-2011, 08:17 AM
I didn't call him the best defensive rookie, ESPN's David Thorpe did.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/columns/story?columnist=thorpe_david&page=Rookies-110126

I assumed they'd replace Blake with another big so I didn't consider any wings or PGs.

Ok so lets go with everything ESPN analysts say as our sole basis for refuting a claim right.

Also look at the comparison to the Sophmore team. They already had more bigs which was the reason why they may very well choose another player who is deemed more deserving.

Thorpe could have easily taken the opinion of Larry Sanders, Tiago Splitter or Semih Erden and I bet very few people would have said anything about why not Asik.

Either way if you think they'd include a big or not. Tiago Splitter is more deserving than Omer Asik and Ed Davis more so than them both.

ChiSox219
02-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Ok so lets go with everything ESPN analysts say as our sole basis for refuting a claim right.

Also look at the comparison to the Sophmore team. They already had more bigs which was the reason why they may very well choose another player who is deemed more deserving.

Thorpe could have easily taken the opinion of Larry Sanders, Tiago Splitter or Semih Erden and I bet very few people would have said anything about why not Asik.

Either way if you think they'd include a big or not. Tiago Splitter is more deserving than Omer Asik and Ed Davis more so than them both.

You don't know much about David Thorpe, do you?

I think Splitter is another alternative but he's played far fewer minutes than the other guys and the Spurs have played a lot worse when he's on the court, presumably because most of minutes come in "garbage time".

I like Larry Sanders too, but again, minutes, and he's not better than Asik.

Here's the B-R comparison

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=asikom01&y1=2011&p2=davised01&y2=2011&p3=sandela01&y3=2011&p4=splitti01&y4=2011

alencp3
02-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Lol why wouldn't Blake play in the rookies game?
But if he doesn't ( which i doubt since he is dying to compete in everything ) , Ed Davis is the most deserving

Swashcuff
02-15-2011, 09:04 AM
You don't know much about David Thorpe, do you?

I think Splitter is another alternative but he's played far fewer minutes than the other guys and the Spurs have played a lot worse when he's on the court, presumably because most of minutes come in "garbage time".

I like Larry Sanders too, but again, minutes, and he's not better than Asik.

Here's the B-R comparison

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=asikom01&y1=2011&p2=davised01&y2=2011&p3=sandela01&y3=2011&p4=splitti01&y4=2011

If using numbers should you not also post their respect 82games and synergy numbers because by just the reference numbers there's no debating that Splitter is more deserving despite the fact that he's played much less minutes than Asik.

I think highly of Thorpe the man know a whole lot more about the game than me, but basing your case on the opinion of one sports writer especially when he himself started the tidbit as saying

Part of the reason why Asik gets the nod is the lack of good defense being played overall by this class.

Asik's sole role on the Bulls is to do just that play solid D and he's doing a good job but what make Thorpe more right than someone who says Splitter or says that while Sanders is erratic at times and gets ahead of himself he does have a great deal of upside on that end of the floor.

Do you honestly believe that Asik has earned and deserved a spot on his the team ahead of guys like Evan Turner and Paul George. Based on the fact that he has played great D in his less than 600 minutes played in 50+ NBA games. You just want to be able to say that your guy deserves to be there and you know it. If Eric Bledsoe would possibly have to pull out of the game you'd still make a case for Asik saying something like the Rooks would have even more size and they already have enough PGs as it is. Let's be real here. Asik doesn't deserve a spot in the team.

Asik is 11th on the Bulls in minutes played this season does the player who is 10th/11th man in his team's rotation deserve to be on the team ahead of players who are 7th/8th in their respective team's rotation.

JasonJohnHorn
02-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Griffen should suck it up and play both games, and give 'em what for. Two MVP awards and a Dunk trophy in one weekend? It'd be pretty sweet!

ChiSox219
02-15-2011, 09:39 AM
If using numbers should you not also post their respect 82games and synergy numbers because by just the reference numbers there's no debating that Splitter is more deserving despite the fact that he's played much less minutes than Asik.

I think highly of Thorpe the man know a whole lot more about the game than me, but basing your case on the opinion of one sports writer especially when he himself started the tidbit as saying

Asik's sole role on the Bulls is to do just that play solid D and he's doing a good job but what make Thorpe more right than someone who says Splitter or says that while Sanders is erratic at times and gets ahead of himself he does have a great deal of upside on that end of the floor.

Do you honestly believe that Asik has earned and deserved a spot on his the team ahead of guys like Evan Turner and Paul George. Based on the fact that he has played great D in his less than 600 minutes played in 50+ NBA games. You just want to be able to say that your guy deserves to be there and you know it. If Eric Bledsoe would possibly have to pull out of the game you'd still make a case for Asik saying something like the Rooks would have even more size and they already have enough PGs as it is. Let's be real here. Asik doesn't deserve a spot in the team.

Asik is 11th on the Bulls in minutes played this season does the player who is 10th/11th man in his team's rotation deserve to be on the team ahead of players who are 7th/8th in their respective team's rotation.

Like I said, I never considered wings or PGs, so get off Turner's (and anyone else in that position range) nuts.

Splitter is the last guy in the Spurs rotation and like I said, a lot of his minutes come in garbage time against garbage reserves. He's a nice player but if you are going to downgrade Asik for his place in the rotation you must do the same for Splitter. He hardly has a clear advantage over Asik/Davis and I wouldn't pick him over either.

Sly Guy
02-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Ask Hasheem Thabeet

:clap: Exactly.

Ed Davis, he's done exactly what's been asked of him and has shown marked improvement all season long. And his rookie numbers aren't bad either.

goose15
02-15-2011, 09:45 AM
no Griffin.. Fields for MVP

Flash3
02-15-2011, 09:48 AM

sixers suck aswell they just dont suck as much as the raptors

Swashcuff
02-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Like I said, I never considered wings or PGs, so get off Turner's (and anyone else in that position range) nuts.

Splitter is the last guy in the Spurs rotation and like I said, a lot of his minutes come in garbage time against garbage reserves. He's a nice player but if you are going to downgrade Asik for his place in the rotation you must do the same for Splitter. He hardly has a clear advantage over Asik/Davis and I wouldn't pick him over either.

You do realize that I have yet to make a case against Davis right because he clearly deserves it ahead of Asik. Like I said earlier he along with Turner are the only two who should be in this discussion. If you are going to bring Asik into this discussion then you HAVE to bring Splitter/Erden/Sanders in as well.

What is the reason as to why Splitter is the last player off the bench and basically getting garbage minutes. Haven't the Spurs had for the most part a healthy front court all season. The same can't be said for the Bulls but despite that Asik still hasn't gotten consistent minutes.

He has scored more than 10 points ONCE and more than 7 rebounds ONCE in his 52 games played. I know that that isn't his role but is his D really that great to state that he's more deserving than others. Hell the last player off the Spurs bench has had 6 games of 10+ points and 3 games of 8+ rebounds. He is more deserving, productive and efficient than Asik.

You keep trying to justify your player at any cost which is totally wrong. The sole reason you didn't consider wing players is because you are trying to make a case for a player who isn't in any way shape or form more deserving than others mention.

Omer Asik deserves NO place in this discussion. If you want to bring him in also bring in all the other bigs who have had similar production to him.

3 players deserve to be debated in this thread and they are Evan Turner, Paul George and Ed Davis.

Again I would say this. If it was rumored that Bledsoe was possibly going to pull out of the game you'd STILL come in here attempting to make a case for your guy. You need to get off Asik's nuts.

GodsSon
02-15-2011, 01:23 PM

stick with hockey

I always find it funny how some American posters throw sporting stereotypes out there that include "stick with hockey" or "stick with curling".

No wonder you guys are ignorant, gun-toting rednecks.

How's that for stereotypes? :)

mjt20mik
02-15-2011, 01:34 PM
I always find it funny how some American posters throw sporting stereotypes out there that include "stick with hockey" or "stick with curling".

Lol.

I'm Canadian and I don't even watch hockey. And in regards to those people who commented that Davis plays on a terrible team, look what happened with LA and Love.

Sadds The Gr8
02-15-2011, 01:46 PM

he plays 11 mpg! < --- argument over right there.

Lol.

I'm Canadian and I don't even watch hockey. And in regards to those people who commented that Davis plays on a terrible team, look what happened with LA and Love.
same here...i hate hockey with a passion.

John Walls Era
02-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Funny... I'm Canadian and I also hate hockey.... that makes 3 Canadian posters in a row...

jimmy Guru
02-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Even Turner he has come around and does every thing Doug Collins ask, especially on D. Go Even watch him do his thing against his fellow peers.

heusy_79
02-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Sorry for ruining it guys. I love hockey!

The Final Boss
02-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Whoever the league decides to insert, will join the roster.

John Walls Era
02-15-2011, 02:16 PM
TBH Adam Morrison had a better rookie season than Turner.

mjt20mik
02-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Whoever the league decides to insert, will join the roster.

Best answer ever.

DubbyDubbs
02-15-2011, 02:54 PM
although i think he will play in all 3 as he is allowed to do. If he does not, Ed Davis should definitely be in there not only because of the way hes been playing, but he also plays the same position as B Griff

Sly Guy
02-15-2011, 03:02 PM
TBH Adam Morrison had a better rookie season than Turner.

oooooohhhh, snap!

SeoulBeatz
02-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Ed Davis is probably going to get it because he has slightly better stats and the rookie squad doesn't want to lose another big.

But if evan makes it, i ain't mad at ya

JoeyDubb23
02-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Timofey mozgov

cbreezy34
02-15-2011, 03:07 PM
What is with all the Turner Hate? Clearly people making this claims about Turner sucking or not having a good year have not been watching the Sixers play. The guys does everything that is asked of him and hes a complete player. Hes a terrific rebounder for a rookie shooting guard and he gets assits as well. If Turner was on the Raptors he would be asked to do more and would have better overall numbers then Ed Davis. Davis missed the whole first month of the season and is on a lousy team. You can have Ed Davis in the Rookie game while Turner is helping the Sixers burst into the playoffs.

Cool007
02-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Wow!!! 4-pages???

Who said Griffin wouldn't play? He WILL.

The only reason Rose didn't play in Rookie/Soph game and Skills challenge is because he was injured.

Griffin is healthy, is super hyped so why wouldn't he play?

John Walls Era
02-15-2011, 03:56 PM
What is with all the Turner Hate? Clearly people making this claims about Turner sucking or not having a good year have not been watching the Sixers play. The guys does everything that is asked of him and hes a complete player. Hes a terrific rebounder for a rookie shooting guard and he gets assits as well. If Turner was on the Raptors he would be asked to do more and would have better overall numbers then Ed Davis. Davis missed the whole first month of the season and is on a lousy team. You can have Ed Davis in the Rookie game while Turner is helping the Sixers burst into the playoffs.

You make it seem like the 76ers are elite. If the East was a bit better, the 76ers wouldn't even make the playoffs.

Turner would also not be asked to do more on the Raptors since Derozan and Bargnani are on the team. His struggles isn't because of his team, its because of him; scouts were afraid that he might bust.

Swashcuff
02-15-2011, 04:14 PM
You make it seem like the 76ers are elite. If the East was a bit better, the 76ers wouldn't even make the playoffs.

Turner would also not be asked to do more on the Raptors since Derozan and Bargnani are on the team. His struggles isn't because of his team, its because of him; scouts were afraid that he might bust.

Watch some actual 76er basketball and then get back onto us about that topic.

fadedmario
02-15-2011, 04:27 PM
Ed Davis

Mile High Champ
02-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Davis is playing really damn well of late. He played awesome against Blake on Sunday.

FlakeyFool
02-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Watch some actual 76er basketball and then get back onto us about that topic.

watch some actual raptor basketball and then get back onto us about how Davis isn't playing better then Turner

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Gary Forbes :D

Sadds The Gr8
02-15-2011, 05:07 PM
lol i love how u think the Sixers are a "lock" for the playoffs. Last time i checked it was a big chunk of average teams from 7-11...anyone of those teams can make it...that excuse of "Turner isn't being asked to do alot" is stupid.

SteveNash
02-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Griffin shouldn't wimp out like Rose. Don't know why this thread was created.

smith&wesson
02-15-2011, 05:30 PM
ed davis. the guys having games were he grabs 13 rebounds one night 14 rebounds another night those are beastly numbers for a rookie.

Swashcuff
02-15-2011, 05:48 PM
watch some actual raptor basketball and then get back onto us about how Davis isn't playing better then Turner

Hi there ma'am I a Swashcuff. Would just like to tell you to learn to read through the thread next time before responding to any of my posts because you clearly don't understand the context in which I was speaking. You OBVIOUSLY did not read my earlier posts when I did say that its between Evan and Davis with Davis being the likely one to get the nod.

Learn to read before you reply to any of my posts again.

Thank you!

GoatMilk
02-15-2011, 05:55 PM
Wow!!! 4-pages???

Who said Griffin wouldn't play? He WILL.

The only reason Rose didn't play in Rookie/Soph game and Skills challenge is because he was injured.

Griffin is healthy, is super hyped so why wouldn't he play?

plus it's in L.A.

i dont know where this nonsense came from either. you said it perfectly.
LeBron and Wade played in it when they were all-stars for the first time too. BRoy as well

Gram
02-15-2011, 06:00 PM
GAY let him do all 3

Dunno what homosexuality has to do with that at all. ;)

DwayneMVPwade
02-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Ed Davis

DwayneMVPwade
02-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Davis is playing really damn well of late. He played awesome against Blake on Sunday.

Let me re phrase this: He outplayed Blake on Sunday

Phenomenonsense
02-15-2011, 07:18 PM
let me re phrase this: He outplayed blake on sunday

13/14 > 21/15?????

GodsSon
02-15-2011, 07:20 PM
13/14 > 21/15?????

Defence doesn't show up in the stats sheet. Not to mention Davis blocked Griffin twice and that the last 4 points Griffin scored was when the game was basically over.

Ray_R
02-15-2011, 07:26 PM

You forgot big dicked awesome people and good at just about everything.

Geargo Wallace
02-15-2011, 07:28 PM
You forgot big dicked awesome people and good at just about everything.

That just proved another stereotype of Americans.

topdog
02-15-2011, 07:32 PM
My guess would be Turner, but I'd be happy with either Davis or George.

topdog
02-15-2011, 07:36 PM

That's just southerners! lol "Stick with hockey" :) that's sort of a pun isn't it?

Anyway, Ed Davis needs more minutes because Amir is not the answer.

knicksfan42
02-15-2011, 07:36 PM
I don't think there's any rule barring him from playing in the rookie-sophomore game, I think Rose just chose not to.

GodsSon
02-15-2011, 07:46 PM
That's just southerners! lol "Stick with hockey" :) that's sort of a pun isn't it?

Anyway, Ed Davis needs more minutes because Amir is not the answer.

That it would be, but what your compatriot failed to realize is that hockey is just as big in certain states as it is in Canada, like say Minnesota ;) lol

Amir would be the ideal first big off the bench just like I mentioned to you in that GT two weeks ago. Not to mention a lot of Raptors fans are already saying Ed should be starting.