PDA

View Full Version : Finally, im back.

Deezy3
02-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Here are my opinions i was unable to give. I Do not agree with OJ being 6th man, i believe he has the talent and potential to be an allstar, i think highly of him clearly. Rudy was overpayed but im glad we locked him up. Z-bo wont get that Pau money from us, im not sure whats gonna happen, but i dont think we should trade him unless a great deal comes. Marc needs to wake the he*l up. hellcrooner, i dont want to hear that we should trade everyone except Marc and give him 30 shots. Conley, great overall year. Tony Allen, great sign. J-Will, good sign, i hope. Finally, lets make the playoffs! P.S RANDOLPH SHOULVE BEEN ALLSTAR!! KEVIN LOVE???? Twolves 13 wins. BLAKE GRIFFIN?? Rookie on a losing team over Vet on a over .500 team??? Uhm... Z-bo snubbed. IM BACKKKK

mzgrizz
02-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Hey hey Deez!!! Great to have you back! Welcome home!!!!!
Was at the game tonight and really happy to get this win. It was a test of the rest to be without ZBo. I am one who is ready for Heisley to pay the man. They are SOOOOO much better with him. Marc has his moments but he is not the same guy he was last year. Conley needs to man up when it comes to final minutes at the charity stripe. Rudy was playing with a banged up ankle. Got to get ready for Melo on Sunday.
I can't say enough good words for Tony Allen,Darrell and Sam. It has been a lot more fun being a Grizz fan again!

MrfadeawayJB
02-12-2011, 01:37 AM
Finally another consistent poster comes back to the grizz forum!

Deezy3
02-12-2011, 01:58 AM
haha mzgrizz!!! ahh its been foreeever. its suure good to be back. we need more consistent posters no doubt. and indeed a good game tonight, i wish i couldve gone to it.

I Am Awesome-O
02-12-2011, 04:11 AM
What's goin' on Deez? Great to have ya back... Just in time for the playoffs, too.

Deezy3
02-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Awesome, not much man what's been goin on wit you bro? And thanks man it's good to be back, and ready for the playoffs.

I Am Awesome-O
02-13-2011, 01:19 AM
Not much, pal. Haven't been posting quite as much, because frankly, there's not much to say. We're on a roll, and with the decadence of the likes of Phoenix, Portland, Utah, Houston, and potentially Denver, I'm getting super-pumped for the playoffs. 6th seed anyone? That's right, I went there.

Deezy3
02-13-2011, 01:31 AM
Haha hell yeah man Denvers lost. Sad to see a franchise go through that but its good for us. 6th seed, lets go man