PDA

View Full Version : Most HOF from current teams

charlsdq7
02-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Out of this teams which will have the most HOFs

beasted86
02-09-2011, 02:59 PM
I'm going to bump this thread 20 years from now and prove you guys I was right.

Hellcrooner
02-09-2011, 03:02 PM
celtics.
will have 4 or 5 deppending on what rondo does when the old dudes retire.
Spurs will have three ( remember is BASKETBALL hof not nba hof)

then lakers mavs and heat are tied with two hofs.

tangent12
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Ummmmmm, where are the Bulls?!!??!

jp611
02-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Ummmmmm, where are the Bulls?!!??!

PLEASE... don't turn this into another hate on the bulls thread... its annoying

Raph12
02-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Celts...

Minimal
02-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Celtics obviouslly. Well if Howard and Chris Paul join Miami I might argue :D

still1ballin
02-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Boston and its not even close.

jp611
02-09-2011, 03:16 PM
yea its easily boston, shaq, kg, pierce, and allen are a given and rondo could be as well

ManningToTyree
02-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Boston by a steady margin

Giraffes Rule
02-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Boston has 4 surefire hall of famers in Ray Allen, KG, Shaq and Paul Pierce.

Spurs have 2 surefire hall of famers in Duncan and Ginobili. Don't think they have anyone else.

Heat will have 2 as well. Wade and Lebron, assuming they continue to do what they've been doing their whole careers, are locks.

Lakers have 2 (Kobe, Gasol).

Dallas has 2 (Dirk, Kidd).

Not sure why the Thunder are there. They're way too young to think about that.

Magic have Dwight, that's all.

Hellcrooner
02-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Boston has 4 surefire hall of famers in Ray Allen, KG, Shaq and Paul Pierce.

Spurs have 2 surefire hall of famers in Duncan and Ginobili. Don't think they have anyone else.

Heat will have 2 as well. Wade and Lebron, assuming they continue to do what they've been doing their whole careers, are locks.

Lakers have 2 (Kobe, Gasol).

Dallas has 2 (Dirk, Kidd).

Not sure why the Thunder are there. They're way too young to think about that.

Magic have Dwight, that's all.
tony P, finals mvp several allstars, and his play with team france.
spurs have 3

GrkGawdofWalkz
02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
tony P, finals mvp several allstars, and his play with team france.
spurs have 3

I consider Parker a fringe candidate on the outside. Manu Ginobili is more of a sure thing as he was vital and to me has been the best 6th man in the NBA in the last 10-15 years. Parker might have a shot. I wouldn't put him over so many different PG's though.

Hellcrooner
02-09-2011, 03:33 PM
I consider Parker a fringe candidate on the outside. Manu Ginobili is more of a sure thing as he was vital and to me has been the best 6th man in the NBA in the last 10-15 years. Parker might have a shot. I wouldn't put him over so many different PG's though.

manu is a lock, is a similar thing to pau, they both are allstars with multiple rings as the second option on a team.

AND they have lead their national teams to various internacional golds.
makes it a lock in both cases.

PhillyFaninLA
02-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Celtics

PhillyFaninLA
02-09-2011, 03:36 PM
manu is a lock, is a similar thing to pau, they both are allstars with multiple rings as the second option on a team.

AND they have lead their national teams to various internacional golds.
makes it a lock in both cases.

I don't believe Manu or Pau are HOF'ers. Being a second option and having multiple rings aren't enough. They are really good players and both close but I wouldn't vote for either.

Giraffes Rule
02-09-2011, 03:41 PM
I don't believe Manu or Pau are HOF'ers. Being a second option and having multiple rings aren't enough. They are really good players and both close but I wouldn't vote for either.

It's the basketball hall of fame, not the NBA hall of fame. You have to consider what they've done outside the NBA too (which is what makes them locks).

There really isn't a case to be made against Manu, at all. He's a lock for the hall.

DaBUU
02-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Bulls have two sure fire HOF currently, DRose & Keith Bogans

hgtiger32
02-09-2011, 03:44 PM

yeah i was thinking the same thing. there comes a point where there are a lot of great players but hall of famers are the cream of the crop. guys like the 4 celtics, wade, lebron, kobe, duncan, nash, kidd, dirk, probably dwight, idk...you can't let all of these good players in even if they made a bunch of allstar teams

Hellcrooner
02-09-2011, 03:45 PM

naismith basketball hof not nba hof.

oh and bout second options on winning teams let me check.

Pippen IN
Worthy IN
Dumars IN
MCHALE IN
Moses Malone IN
:rolleyes:

Raph12
02-09-2011, 03:51 PM

Manu has won on every level, while Pau has done a lot on the international stage as well... Both are legit HOFers.

Mishmin
02-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Easy.

Mr Haha
02-09-2011, 04:04 PM

That's a joke right?

AntiG
02-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Obviously the Celtics. They have 4 first ballot HOFers if the NBA permenantly ended today, and if he keeps at his current pace, Rondo will be there too someday.

Kobes a Killer
02-09-2011, 04:14 PM
No one has DFish?? Odoms not border line?

AntiG
02-09-2011, 04:17 PM
No one has DFish?? Odoms not border line?

You're kidding right

Kobes a Killer
02-09-2011, 04:20 PM
You're kidding right

I might be kidding about Odom, but not DFish...How many big shots?? How many rings?

AntiG
02-09-2011, 04:23 PM
I might be kidding about Odom, but not DFish...How many big shots?? How many rings?

I was saying that more about Odom as well. DFish is one of those players that will never get in, but was a top level contributor to multiple championship team. Never was an elite player though.

I'd like to see Dennis Rodman get in first. Biggest snub in the history of the HOF currently.

Kobes a Killer
02-09-2011, 04:25 PM
I was saying that more about Odom as well. DFish is one of those players that will never get in, but was a top level contributor to multiple championship team. Never was an elite player though.

I'd like to see Dennis Rodman get in first. Biggest snub in the history of the HOF currently.

Now thats a bold statement, 5 rings, a million clutch shots, a very respectable player, his role with the NBPA

Rodman deserves it, but he was just a weird dude... maybe thats why? I dunno dont ask me

godolphins
02-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Ummmmmm, where are the Bulls?!!??! :laugh:

Lakeshow86
02-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Boston does. Kg, Shaq, Allen, Pierce are all in. Rondo is on his way should he continue to play this way.

Lakers have Kobe and Pau. Artest is a possiblity. Bynum? Too early too tell but he needs to step up his game eventually

But KG, Shaq, and possibly Allen shouldnt go in as a celtic. KG should be a Twolve. Shaq should be a Laker and Allen possibly a Buck considering he spent 7 seasons as a Buck and then 4 as a sonic.

gsgs49
02-09-2011, 04:53 PM

are you crazyyyyy?you have Brian Scalabrine also

YankeeClipper5
02-09-2011, 04:58 PM
are you crazyyyyy?you have Brian Scalabrine also

But does he go in as a Celtic or Bull?

Furymaker
02-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Celtics obviously .
Why is so funny to say D-Rose might be in HOF .
If he keep improving like he did over the years and win ring or 2 it's not hard for me too see him there .

BrahCake954
02-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Boston does. Kg, Shaq, Allen, Pierce are all in. Rondo is on his way should he continue to play this way.

Lakers have Kobe and Pau. Artest is a possiblity. Bynum? Too early too tell but he needs to step up his game eventually

But KG, Shaq, and possibly Allen shouldnt go in as a celtic. KG should be a Twolve. Shaq should be a Laker and Allen possibly a Buck considering he spent 7 seasons as a Buck and then 4 as a sonic.

Obvious homer is obvious

Lakers have Kobe. Gasol isn't a hall of famer, and lmao facepalm at arrest.. Lmaoooooo

SB1
02-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Celtics

MiamiWadeCounty
02-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Boston have at least four automatic HOF (shaq, KG, ray ray, Pierce) and possibly a 4th in Rondo...no chance JO gets in though

DaBUU
02-09-2011, 05:41 PM
But does he go in as a Celtic or Bull?

I bet he lets the hall decide

Giraffes Rule
02-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Obvious homer is obvious

Lakers have Kobe. Gasol isn't a hall of famer, and lmao facepalm at arrest.. Lmaoooooo
Ignorant hater is ignorant.

Gasol is a hall of famer. Check out his wikipedia page and look at the career highlights and awards box. It's not the NBA hall of fame, it's the basketball hall of fame.