PDA

View Full Version : Misunderstanding Melo to NJ

Mr Haha
02-06-2011, 06:10 PM
So many people have been commenting on PSD today about why Denver didn't ship Melo to NJ because they had offered a much better trade package. If my understanding is correct, NJ withdrew their offer because Melo wouldn't sign an extension with them, making it pointless for NJ to give up so much for a half season rental. And the reason he is going to the Knicks is because that is the only team he'll sign with.

Do I have this correct? And if so, why are so many people misunderstanding this?

Mr Haha
02-06-2011, 06:15 PM
no one cares

About what?

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 06:30 PM
people on this forum are sick of melo threads, thats why you're getting such a hostile reaction from people

Mr Haha
02-06-2011, 06:34 PM
no one cares

Apparently you do, you witless jackoff.

netsgiantsyanks
02-06-2011, 06:37 PM
im suprised hes actually serious.

netsgiantsyanks
02-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Sorry for making this thread. I just wanted to clear up a potential misunderstanding, but apparently the grown ups aren't around to speak with.

fine, that was exactly what happened. melo most likely wasn't going to sign a extension with nj and it was dragging along for too long so thats why proky pulled it off the table.

happy?

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Nets were playing better for a few games after the trade prospect was pulled but now they're right back to sucking

Mr Haha
02-06-2011, 06:43 PM
fine, that was exactly what happened. melo most likely wasn't going to sign a extension with nj and it was dragging along for too long so thats why proky pulled it off the table.

happy?

well that was my question. but then, why aren't people being called out in the melo threads for saying denver is stupid for not taking that deal? its on every page of every melo thread and no one gets called out.

PhillyFaninLA
02-06-2011, 06:47 PM
So many people have been commenting on PSD today about why Denver didn't ship Melo to NJ because they had offered a much better trade package. If my understanding is correct, NJ withdrew their offer because Melo wouldn't sign an extension with them, making it pointless for NJ to give up so much for a half season rental. And the reason he is going to the Knicks is because that is the only team he'll sign with.

Do I have this correct? And if so, why are so many people misunderstanding this?

Yes you have this correct.

Why are people misunderstanding.....George Carlin said imagine how dumb the average person is and imagine half of them are dumber then that.

PC
02-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Judging by the first handful of responses, this thread was going nowhere. Plus, we really don't need another Melo thread for this