PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett not suspended

king2218
02-06-2011, 12:13 AM
KG not suspended for pushing the referee's arm away TWICE...what a surprise!!! Let this be Dwight Howard, he'd be suspended & received 2 technicals for it! Shows that the NBA is all about favorism to its darling teams & its all about politics! David Stern needs to go! NBA needs to bring in someone like Roger Godell to run the league!

Raps08-09 Champ
02-06-2011, 12:19 AM
KG is a wasteman anyways.

sixer04fan
02-06-2011, 12:21 AM
Here we go again... This is gonna get ugly real quick.

For the record I agree he should have been ejected and/or suspended.

Lim
02-06-2011, 12:25 AM
how can anyone like this guy?

MiamiWadeCounty
02-06-2011, 12:27 AM
after low-blowing frye, this should have definitely gotten a suspension

AI4MVP
02-06-2011, 12:32 AM
i used to love KG. I used to love his passion and even his ***-holeness. but ive lost respect for him recently this year

mrs rose
02-06-2011, 12:40 AM
i mentioned this earlier, but i didnt think it would come true.
after they fined eddie house for the dance, i would have sure thought that the antics of kg in these past few weeks would have been dealt with..

clearly its not, goes to show you the MEDIA..
when your liked your liked.. when you arent..
well the proof is here.

i dont think any one on any other team would have gotten away with this..

Confusious
02-06-2011, 12:51 AM
that's nothing man. I saw Kobe pissing on a ref the other day and the referee shoot his d*** for him and apologized.

RapOZo
02-06-2011, 01:01 AM
let me break it down for you folks!

African American Referee = no suspension
White Referee = 1 game suspension and 30,000 fine

Raph12
02-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Karma got him when the Mavs won the game because he missed the lob...

hgtiger32
02-06-2011, 01:18 AM
Karma got him when the Mavs won the game because he missed the lob...

he didn't miss the lob. Rondo threw the pass at 100MPH and a foot above his reach.

SB1
02-06-2011, 01:25 AM
Stern strikes again...

Raph12
02-06-2011, 01:26 AM
he didn't miss the lob. Rondo threw the pass at 100MPH and a foot above his reach.

Dwight would've caught it ;)

Regardless, lost on a play ran for him... I'm playing lol, I don't even believe in karma, but for those who do can take some pleasure in the Celts losing.

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 01:49 AM
:dance2:

IAmKira
02-06-2011, 02:33 AM
:dance2:

only a delusional clueless fan would support such messed up athlete we call KG :facepalm:

Bulldogs100
02-06-2011, 02:44 AM
What and awful human being.lol yeah hes a cheap *** and i hope dwight handles him.

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 02:44 AM
only a delusional clueless fan would support such messed up athlete we call KG :facepalm:

Says someone who supports a man accused of rape?

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 02:47 AM

uhhh...what?

accusing someone automatically means they're guilty in your mind?

well then, I accuse you of rape. Nobody support Frrrank!!! He must be shunned and cast out from this society, I have accused him.

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 02:51 AM
uhhh...what?

accusing someone automatically means they're guilty in your mind?

well then, I accuse you of rape. Nobody support Frrrank!!! He must be shunned and cast out from this society, I have accused him.

Now if you produce a victim, and I settle out of court for an undisclosed amount. Then yes don't support me.

Hustlenomics
02-06-2011, 02:51 AM

:laugh2:
back on topic , KG should be exiled from the country

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Ofcoarse all I have to do is change my number, er I mean name and be the best scorer, I mean employee at my job and everyone will worship me.

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Now if you produce a victim, and I settle out of court for an undisclosed amount. Then yes don't support me.

so settling out of court is an admission of guilt to you?

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 03:00 AM
so settling out of court is an admission of guilt to you?

Kobe Bryant will and always will be guilty to me. You got a problem with that, get a tissue.

marlinsfan24
02-06-2011, 03:02 AM
When asked about whether he would suspend Garnett for his recent behavior, Stern responded "You have a better chance of catching Osama."

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 03:04 AM
Kobe Bryant will and always will be guilty to me. You got a problem with that, get a tissue.

you got any good reason for that, or is it just because you want him to be guilty?

This is a big problem in this country, merely accusing a man of rape is enough to brand him a rapist for life. You may hate Kobe, but as a MAN, you should see a problem with that. It could happen to you. Easily.

RapOZo
02-06-2011, 03:06 AM
as you will always be a mistake to your parents

it worth the ban god damn it!

Kobes a Killer
02-06-2011, 03:09 AM
KG not suspended for pushing the referee's arm away TWICE...what a surprise!!! Let this be Dwight Howard, he'd be suspended & received 2 technicals for it! Shows that the NBA is all about favorism to its darling teams & its all about politics! David Stern needs to go! NBA needs to bring in someone like Roger Godell to run the league!

This and This!!!! Couldn't agree more

marlinsfan24
02-06-2011, 03:11 AM
as you will always be a mistake to your parents

it worth the ban god damn it!

:clap:

Kobes a Killer
02-06-2011, 03:14 AM
Ofcoarse all I have to do is change my number, er I mean name and be the best scorer, I mean employee at my job and everyone will worship me.

Coming from a delusional Boston loving Kobe hating douche bag, STFU dude

Bring on the infractions I really dont care, I'm so sick of the Kobe hate, ya cause all he did was change his number and score points:rolleyes: he did nothing at all to become a better man husband and father:rolleyes:. A Classy mature person could agree with what I'm saying even if they hate Kobe, but an immature person like you will always be blinded by hate and jealousy, yes jealousy

CHANGO
02-06-2011, 03:29 AM
when asked about whether he would suspend garnett for his recent behavior, stern responded "you have a better chance of catching osama."

lmaoooo :d

WHODAT8o8
02-06-2011, 03:35 AM
after they fined eddie house for the dance, i would have sure thought that the antics of kg in these past few weeks would have been dealt with..

well the proof is here.

dwayne wade???? LBJ????? :facepalm:

SB1
02-06-2011, 03:50 AM
When asked about whether he would suspend Garnett for his recent behavior, Stern responded "You have a better chance of catching Osama."

:laugh:

Raph12
02-06-2011, 03:52 AM
If I was a chic and slept with a rich ball player, I'd try to get money off him as well...

By your logic, I guess you think Michael Jackson is a pedaphile huh? :rolleyes:

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 03:54 AM
many people think Michael Jackson was a pedophile and I'll never understand that, either. He was never even accused of having sex with any child. And one of the boys later admitted that he had made it all up, that his parents put him up to it.

redsox0717
02-06-2011, 03:57 AM
KG is intense on the court = he is the worst person in the world according to PSD

Kobe rapes a girl and they settle out of court = let's all forgive him, Kobe is a class act

marlinsfan24
02-06-2011, 03:57 AM
many people think Michael Jackson was a pedophile and I'll never understand that, either. He was never even accused of having sex with any child. And one of the boys later admitted that he had made it all up, that his parents put him up to it.

He was, it was the worst night of my life :cry:

marlinsfan24
02-06-2011, 03:58 AM
KG is intense on the court = he is the worst person in the world according to PSD

Kobe rapes a girl and they settle out of court = let's all forgive him, Kobe is a class act

For KG, there's proof that he's a complete *******, for Kobe, it was never proven that he raped her. I highly doubt he did.

But no one has called Kobe a class act in this thread.

RipCity32
02-06-2011, 04:25 AM
Garnett is a cancer to the NBA.

EdGein812
02-06-2011, 04:37 AM

Wait...what? You're actually serious?!

Teeboy1487
02-06-2011, 04:57 AM
KG is a disgusting piece of garbage with no class whatsoever. Honestly, this makes the league look bad by letting this guy getting away with this stuff.

jaded01
02-06-2011, 12:45 PM
The NBA is a joke. Stern is a terrible commissioner. As long as they let these things go, they will be forever behind the NFL. KG, as a player, is a disgusting pig. He plays like a thug and is allowed to because of idiocy of the league offices.

m26555
02-06-2011, 12:47 PM

well the proof is here.

:laugh:

You've GOTTA be kidding me. Since when is Garnett liked by the media? If anything, he is one of the few superstars in the league over the last decade that has taken a TON of flak from the media, including his years in Minnesota.

And you're seriously telling me he gets more preferential treatment than guys like LeBron, Kobe, Wade, etc.? Please.

The NBA forum is becoming the Kevin Garnett forum. It's stupid.

Exactly.

Garnett has never been accused of rape, has never cheated on his wife (well, not that we know of, anyway), done drugs, or humiliated an entire franchise and city on national television, yet, somehow, he is the most "classless" player in the NBA. It's hilarious.

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Wait...what? You're actually serious?!

yeah

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 01:41 PM
:laugh: at people thinking mj didn't touch boys. He had sleep overs with 13 year old boys! What grown man does that you ask? The one that wants to touch young boys! How many times do you have to be accused of something until you realize that he's doing it.

:laugh: at people ******** on KG and defending Kobe.

Hoopsadvocate
02-06-2011, 01:46 PM
I agree its rediculous first the frye low blow and no repremand yet guys like howard get techs all the time and eddie house gets 25k taken for a gesture after hitting a game winner.

petition to get rid of david stern anyone??

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 01:48 PM
:laugh: at people thinking mj didn't touch boys. He had sleep overs with 13 year old boys! What grown man does that you ask? The one that wants to touch young boys! How many times do you have to be accused of something until you realize that he's doing it.

:laugh: at people ******** on KG and defending Kobe.

on this forum, posting :facepalm:,:laugh2:, or :laugh:

proves you're right. How could I resist such a strong argument?

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 01:50 PM
I agree its rediculous first the frye low blow and no repremand yet guys like howard get techs all the time and eddie house gets 25k taken for a gesture after hitting a game winner.

petition to get rid of david stern anyone??

Sign me up!

FadeAwayLikeMJ
02-06-2011, 01:51 PM
can you ladies keep all the KG complaints in one thread??

lol just playin. seriously tho, since WE ALL KNOW KG REPEATEDLY ACTS A FOOL, can we keep it all in one thread??

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 01:51 PM
on this forum, posting :facepalm:,:laugh2:, or :laugh:

proves you're right. How could I resist such a strong argument?

Atleast you admit I'm right. :dance2:

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 01:54 PM
right about what? to you, the mere appearance of impropriety is enough to convince you of someones guilt. No, you're not right

magichatnumber9
02-06-2011, 02:00 PM
I support Frrrrank!!! We been talking Celtics since I joined in 08. Everyone supports there own players like parents support there children. How are people surprised by this? KG is a great human being out side of the court and a wild crazed animal on the hardwood. But to be surprised a fan supports Kobe, KG, Noah, Reggie Evans, were fans and we LOVE our team and players.

RZZZA
02-06-2011, 02:01 PM
you dont need to support every one of their actions. Hitting a guys nuts is clearly a flagrant II foul, deserves ejection from a game and a fine

hugepatsfan
02-06-2011, 02:03 PM
I think that there should be three new threads stickied:

The Official "KG is a Big Meanie" Thread
The Official "I Hate the Heat" Thread
The Official "Bull Fans Annoy Me" Thread

If we did that, those would be the only 3 threads left because every single thread here eventually goes in that direction.

magichatnumber9
02-06-2011, 02:14 PM
I think KG should have gotten a fine or something. I wonder what's going on?

Hoopsadvocate
02-06-2011, 02:17 PM
im not so mad at kg in this thread as i am at stern/ nba regulations.

johnnychan
02-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Garnett was one of my favorite players, but ever since he joined the Celtics hes became a cocky *******. I wish someone would knock him out on the court.

emau5
02-06-2011, 02:42 PM
garnett is a washed up S.O.B ...end of story

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2011, 02:55 PM
I support Frrrrank!!! We been talking Celtics since I joined in 08. Everyone supports there own players like parents support there children. How are people surprised by this? KG is a great human being out side of the court and a wild crazed animal on the hardwood. But to be surprised a fan supports Kobe, KG, Noah, Reggie Evans, were fans and we LOVE our team and players.

:hi5:

garnett is a washed up S.O.B ...end of story

15 and 9 while one of the best defensive players in the league is hardly washed up....end of story.

RipCity32
02-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Garnett could literally rape a boston fan and they would support it,Give it up the guy is garbage end of story HE IS A THUG.

tmacsc2
02-07-2011, 12:39 AM
KG is a ****ing ***** now! he has no respect for anyone now that he is in boston!

Frrrrank!!!
02-07-2011, 12:43 AM
KG is a ****ing ***** now! he has no respect for anyone now that he is in boston!

So?

kobebabe
02-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Y'all fake C's fans know very well what everyone else know. KG is Cocky and a piece of junk! If he was in a different uniform and acting like he is, y'all would be saying exactly what everyone else is saying. So stop acting like you don't know how badly his acts suck! You wish you could say it too. Just can't huh?

Used to really like KG but he has lost so much class ever since he became a winner.

Hellcrooner
02-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Inocent people do not PAY money to someone who is "lying to get his money" to drop the issue out of the court.

Inocent people do their hardest to prove they are inocent and show the jury they are inocent, then when the jury says "not guilty" sue the hell out of the person that was trying to mess with him and ensure the life of the lier becomes hell".

Guilty people , pay money to get out of the mess they are in.

Im not even sure why its allowed in Usa to get out of some crimes by simply getting an economic agreement with the victim.
Rapers should all go to jail AND have to pay a money compensation too to the victim.
It is that way over here .

That said KG acts like a punk, and should have been suspended.

Vee-Rex
02-07-2011, 01:14 AM
lol all this KG hate is crazy.

First, Kobe is a beast. I don't hate on Kobe. He's the closest thing to MJ, and one of the greatest players to ever play. If anything, it's some of the Kobe fans that are ********. That goes for LBJ fans, KG fans, and others as well.

Secondly, all KG's 'bad' stuff is on the court. Sometimes I think you people never played basketball in your lives. It's trash talk. If this stuff bothers you then obviously you don't have tough skin.

Lastly, if you think KG is bad then you don't know crap about players in the NBA. Kobe is a huge trash talker, so is Dwight. Larry Bird (in MJ's words) was the worst trash talker ever.

My only advice is to grow a pair and don't be so whiny. I swear one day I will create a machine to destroy all the crybabies in the world, and it will be fueled by the tears of people here on PSD.

VANEXEL9
02-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Y'all fake C's fans know very well what everyone else know. KG is Cocky and a piece of junk! If he was in a different uniform and acting like he is, y'all would be saying exactly what everyone else is saying. So stop acting like you don't know how badly his acts suck! You wish you could say it too. Just can't huh?

Used to really like KG but he has lost so much class ever since he became a winner.

i'm with you,...so please stop calling him by a nickname like a fanboy,,,,KG, perk, and those nicknames are for celtics fans...i really dont understand why fans of other teams call other players by a nickname..it doesnt make any sense to me...just say garnett...we all know his antics, and i wouldnt call someone who always backs away when there is a fight a "thug"...i would call him a coward

VANEXEL9
02-07-2011, 01:21 AM
delete

VANEXEL9
02-07-2011, 01:23 AM
delete

VANEXEL9
02-07-2011, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=Hellcrooner;16622659]Inocent people do not PAY money to someone who is "lying to get his money" to drop the issue out of the court.

Inocent people do their hardest to prove they are inocent and show the jury they are inocent, then when the jury says "not guilty" sue the hell out of the person that was trying to mess with him and ensure the life of the lier becomes hell".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply by van exel9
wow, you have no idea what you're talking about...those settlements are for civil lawsuits and famous people pay money so the other person would stop the media circus...

Hellcrooner
02-07-2011, 01:30 AM
[QUOTE=Hellcrooner;16622659]reply by van exel9
wow, you have no idea what you're talking about...those settlements are for civil lawsuits and famous people pay money so the other person would stop the media circus...
I cant undretand why would Usa legal system consider rape a Civil Matter.

Here in spain ( and most europe since we have syncronized our laws to fit a similar system in all of the coutnrys of European Union) rapes are considered Criminal Matter .

Vee-Rex
02-07-2011, 01:31 AM
i'm with you,...so please stop calling him by a nickname like a fanboy,,,,KG, perk, and those nicknames are for celtics fans...i really dont understand why fans of other teams call other players by a nickname..it doesnt make any sense to me...just say garnett...we all know his antics, and i wouldnt call someone who always backs away when there is a fight a "thug"...i would call him a coward

Because KG has had a good career? He's deserving of his nickname. No matter how much you hate on a person, you can't take away their career accomplishments. The Black Mamba has had an amazing career, so I'd say the same to Kobe haters.

lol you really do hate KG don't you? Maybe you should see a psychiatrist, it really isn't that serious, dude.

LAcowBOMBER
02-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Inocent people do not PAY money to someone who is "lying to get his money" to drop the issue out of the court.

Im not even sure why its allowed in Usa to get out of some crimes by simply getting an economic agreement with the victim.
Rapers should all go to jail AND have to pay a money compensation too to the victim.
It is that way over here .

That said KG acts like a punk, and should have been suspended.

Civil suits are the ones that can be settled with money because all civil suits do is award money to victims. Between lawyer fees and flying back to CO all the time it was probably cheaper to settle out of court and if you have money like Kobe you would rather pay some money instead of having to deal with a trial, innocent or not.

Bottom line, no one KNOWS if he did it or not other than the girl and Kobe. She dropped the criminal case and settled out of court. Kobe cheated on his wife and paid for it literally and I'm sure figuratively.

KG is a thug that acts tough on a court and does scummy things knowing that after the Pistons-Pacers brawl nobody is gona start an actual fight with him. It is cowardly and a punk move. No way would Celtic fans defend LeBron if he did the same thing

VANEXEL9
02-07-2011, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=VANEXEL9;16622944]

Here in spain ( and most europe since we have syncronized our laws to fit a similar system in all of the coutnrys of European Union) rapes are considered Criminal Matter .

senor...it was dismissed and not pursued criminally...

LAcowBOMBER
02-07-2011, 01:36 AM

The criminal case was dropped. Civil court exists so victims can get money from those that committed the crimes against them. The civil case never went to trial and Kobe and the girl signed contracts saying they wouldn't talk about it to the media.

Side note, idk who remembers it, but she had a rap at a party making light of the whole situation and joking about it. Not something a rape victim would do IMHO

VANEXEL9
02-07-2011, 01:37 AM

oh and off topic since you're the spanish rep here...what maccabi will do to barcelona in the reply tel aviv...would be criminal!!!
yallla maccabi!!!

Hellcrooner
02-07-2011, 01:44 AM
^
the thing here , is in cases involving a rape . here there isnt the chance of a settlement, you go directly to trial and after the trial if you are pleaded guilty you will have to assume Time in Jail + Money compensation to the victim + paying the costs from both parts attorneys, the jury, judge etc etc.

In any case, my stance is stil valid, if you are inocent you go trough the process and prove you are inocent.
You only pay if you are hiding something.

NothingbutWill
02-07-2011, 01:47 AM
I use to love KG when he was with the Wolves, his passion, his will to win and etc and I was so happy he won his first ring @ Boston. Then he turned into so much of an ******* that it was beginning to be hard to see his point of view anymore, to even be in his corner sucks.

sugarrayray
02-07-2011, 01:54 AM
Earl Borkins grabbed a refs arm to get his attention earlier this year to get his attention after a bad call and got a technical and a one game suspension.

Garnett pushes his arm twice out of frustration and gets no penalty.

I'll say it once, I'll say it again. David Stern is dirty.

colinskik
02-07-2011, 02:06 AM
^
the thing here , is in cases involving a rape . here there isnt the chance of a settlement, you go directly to trial and after the trial if you are pleaded guilty you will have to assume Time in Jail + Money compensation to the victim + paying the costs from both parts attorneys, the jury, judge etc etc.

In any case, my stance is stil valid, if you are inocent you go trough the process and prove you are inocent.
Your stance may be valid in a perfect world where the principal of a matter is the end all be all, but in the real world this is not how it works.

So you're wrong.

You think Clemens is innocent?

RZZZA
02-07-2011, 02:10 AM
why would a rape victim ever settle for money instead of seeing justice be done and a rapist behind bars, where he belongs? eh?

same thing with michael jackson. If he raped boys, then why did those families take his money and not insist that he be put behind bars? They treated their sons like whores. "Oh, you molested our boys? thats ok, give us some money and we'll forget about it."

RZZZA
02-07-2011, 02:11 AM
double post

Vee-Rex
02-07-2011, 02:14 AM
I use to love KG when he was with the Wolves, his passion, his will to win and etc and I was so happy he won his first ring @ Boston. Then he turned into so much of an ******* that it was beginning to be hard to see his point of view anymore, to even be in his corner sucks.

Wrong.

And to anyone else who thinks that KG changed when he went to Boston, you're wrong.

KG has always been rough on the court even with the T-wolves. He always trash talked and generally hit people before he went to Boston. Here's an example of him smacking Duncan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pTiEkfQ6pk&feature=related

There is a lot more he did too.

dodie53
02-07-2011, 02:33 AM
kg = dbag

Hellcrooner
02-07-2011, 03:59 AM
why would a rape victim ever settle for money instead of seeing justice be done and a rapist behind bars, where he belongs? eh?

same thing with michael jackson. If he raped boys, then why did those families take his money and not insist that he be put behind bars? They treated their sons like whores. "Oh, you molested our boys? thats ok, give us some money and we'll forget about it."

Because everybody in this world has a price.
Thats why laws should not allow everything to have a price.

Theres people that sell their BABYS.
Go figure.

RZZZA
02-07-2011, 04:12 AM
I think its quite obvious those people were never abused or raped, they're just scandalous, greedy, money grubbing pigs.

Hellcrooner
02-07-2011, 04:14 AM
I think its quite obvious those people were never abused or raped, they're just scandalous, greedy, money grubbing pigs.

I would guess that Corey feldman dude that declared against Michael jackson didnt have money trouble preciselly.....sure he won some being a teen start and with the lost boys, and goonies and all the crap.

RZZZA
02-07-2011, 04:19 AM
not sure about that specific case, but look up the details of michael jacksons first molestation accusation. The kid admitted his dad put him up to it and it was all a lie.

In the summer of 1993, Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse by a 13-year-old boy named Jordan Chandler and his father, Dr. Evan Chandler, a dentist.[112][113][114] The Chandler family demanded payment from Jackson, and the singer initially refused. Jordan Chandler eventually told the police that Jackson had sexually abused him.[115] Dr. Chandler was tape-recorded discussing his intention to pursue charges, saying, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever ... Michael's career will be over". Jordan's mother was, however, adamant that there had been no wrongdoing on Jackson's part.[114] Jackson later used the recording to argue that he was the victim of a jealous father whose only goal was to extort money from the singer.[114]

Later that year, on December 20, Jackson's home was raided by the police, and Jackson submitted to a 25-minute strip search.[116] Jordan Chandler had reportedly given police a description of Jackson's intimate parts, notably claiming that his bleach-damaged penis was circumcised; the strip search revealed, to the contrary, that Jackson was actually uncircumcised,[117] a fact confirmed in his autopsy.[118] His friends said he never recovered from the humiliation of the strip search. The investigation was inconclusive and no charges were ever filed.[119][120] Jackson described the search in an emotional public statement, and proclaimed his innocence.[112][116][121] On January 1, 1994, Jackson's insurance carrier settled with the Chandlers out of court for $22 million. A Santa Barbara County grand jury and a Los Angeles County grand jury disbanded on May 2, 1994 without indicting Jackson.[122] After which time the Chandlers stopped co-operating with the criminal investigation around July 6, 1994.[123][124][125] The out-of-court settlement's documentation specifically stated Jackson admitted no wrongdoing and no liability; the Chandlers and their family lawyer Larry Feldman signed it without contest.[126] The Chandlers' lawyer Mr. Feldman also explicitly stated "nobody bought anybody's silence".[127] A decade after the fact, during the second round of child abuse allegations, Jackson's lawyers would file a memo stating that the 1994 settlement was done without his consent.[124]

championships
02-07-2011, 05:10 AM
I thought touching a ref was off limits period. How did Garnett not get atleast a fine for it. And yes Everyone trash talks in Basketball but not everyone goes and hits some dude in the nuts in the middle of his jumpshot. That's beyond trash talk. In street ball you would get your *** kicked if not shot if your lucky.

LAcowBOMBER
02-07-2011, 05:37 AM
^

You pay if you want to avoid: lawyer fees, the cost of going to Colorado and staying there, having to go through with a lengthy trial when you are trying to train and play in actual games.

I's pay if I had Kobe money and could avoid the whole situation, especially if I just wanted to get back to focusing on basketball and we all know how much Kobe focuses on basketball

Back on topic, no way would anyone Boston fan defending Garnett now defend a player doing the same thing with another team.

metspride21
02-07-2011, 07:14 AM

no class KG

pedrofan45
02-07-2011, 09:40 AM
KG is an ******* on the court.. I see why people don't like him.. He's good and he brings an insane amount of intensity... I LOVE THE GUY

And if he was on your team, you'd love him too.

And about the Kobe situation... When you're accused of rape, and go to court for it. People are going to see Kobe as a rapist. People are still going to support him because they like what he does on the court, and I can understand that. But really no one has any idea what really went on, so you can't really just say, "Oh he was innocent that girl just wanted to get money."

That's a pathetic excuse, he always should have that label forever and ever. Just like Big Ben. Don't let the camera fool you. Everyone wants to be seen as the "good guy," but truthfully us as fans never know what a person is really like, all we can do is judge them by their actions. Cheating on the wife, raping, and just being a complete ******* before he "cleaned up his image," does not take away the fact that he's still all the things.

VANEXEL9
02-07-2011, 10:07 AM
KG is an ******* on the court.. I see why people don't like him.. He's good and he brings an insane amount of intensity... I LOVE THE GUY

And if he was on your team, you'd love him too.

And about the Kobe situation... When you're accused of rape, and go to court for it. People are going to see Kobe as a rapist. People are still going to support him because they like what he does on the court, and I can understand that. But really no one has any idea what really went on, so you can't really just say, "Oh he was innocent that girl just wanted to get money."

That's a pathetic excuse, he always should have that label forever and ever. Just like Big Ben. Don't let the camera fool you. Everyone wants to be seen as the "good guy," but truthfully us as fans never know what a person is really like, all we can do is judge them by their actions. Cheating on the wife, raping, and just being a complete ******* before he "cleaned up his image," does not take away the fact that he's still all the things.

that is just stupid...you admit yourself that no one knows what was going on and yet you still convict the guy...unbelievable

corky831
02-07-2011, 10:23 AM
who cares bout what others think....and if they used to love him....the only ppl that need to love him are celtic fans and thats all that matters.......

ttam68
02-07-2011, 03:43 PM
http://www.celticsblog.com/2011/2/7/1974394/kevin-garnett-is-a-jerk-but-hes-our-jerk

Here's a funny little article. Not too different than this thread really.

•Back in Minny, he got into fights with then-teammates Wally Sczerbiak and Rick Rickert. Not exactly team building activities.

•He's known for barking at players and crawling on all fours. A bit melodramatic but harmless unless the players are thin skinned.

•He talks trash incessantly. But so does Paul Pierce and many others. He also talks trash to himself so at least he's consistent (or consistently nuts).

•Suspended for a game in last year's Heat series for throwing a punch/elbow.

•He either called Charlie V. a "cancer patient" or said he was "a cancer" depending on who you believe. Probably offensive either way but he apologized to coach Karl and made an effort to clarify to the public and show proper respect to those suffering from it.

•He's known for "picking on lesser players." Perhaps. Though I distinctly remember him screaming at Tim Duncan a number of years back. I just don't think he cares (or even knows) who he's interacting with in the heat of the moment.

•He's known for being hyper focused on game day, refusing to give interviews before games. Again, not the first athlete to be like that. They said Roger Clemens would walk over his own mother if she was standing in his way on game days. Ok, perhaps he's not a great moral example, but you get the idea.

•He's also known for something that I'll call "baiting." Meaning, he'll brush by someone or outright check them at midcourt (like Chandler) but immediately throw his hands up in the air as if to say "I'm doing nothing, I'm helpless here, if he attacks me he's the one at fault." Pretty petty and kind of dirty but it could also give his team an edge if it gets in the head of the opponent. (personally I'm not a fan of this kind of rationalization)

•Refused to sign a basketball for a ball boy and made a comment about Bin Laden. Not exactly polite or PC behavior, but not exactly something new or unique to him either.

•Which brings us to The Groin Tap. Did he mean to hit him there? Or was he just aiming for the stomach in an attempt to distract him and just missed low? More importantly, did he mean to slide his foot under the Frye's foot (twice) or was he just trying to get close enough to make the shooter uncomfortable? Intent matters here and only KG knows his true intent.

The point I'm trying to make here is that any one or two of these things can seem pretty innocuous. But when you review the aggregate body of work, it starts to formulate an unattractive image. What once was excused as idiosyncrasies become pieces of evidence in the case against his character. So that now whenever another incident happens, it becomes magnified beyond what the actual incident calls for due to the cumulative effect of his actions.

utahjazzno12fan
02-08-2011, 07:24 AM
I used to somewhat like the Celtics. I had hoped that they would be the team to keep the Heat out of the NBA Finals, but at this point they are a team I would hate to see in the Finals as well. I am sick of KG.

As far as Kobe, why is it all these Laker fans are supporting the guy when people bring up the accusations of rape that the Faber girl brought on him? There is a good chance they are true, but even if not, he put himself in a terrible situation to say it happened.

I am just getting sick of these punks and this punk mentality. There is nothing wrong with playing hard and even being a little mouthy, but these athletes are getting out of control. It used to be Rodman and others who did this type of thing. They were not the face of the league. Now it is the face of the league that does this.

ttam68
02-08-2011, 10:46 AM
I used to somewhat like the Celtics. I had hoped that they would be the team to keep the Heat out of the NBA Finals, but at this point they are a team I would hate to see in the Finals as well. I am sick of KG.

As far as Kobe, why is it all these Laker fans are supporting the guy when people bring up the accusations of rape that the Faber girl brought on him? There is a good chance they are true, but even if not, he put himself in a terrible situation to say it happened.

I am just getting sick of these punks and this punk mentality. There is nothing wrong with playing hard and even being a little mouthy, but these athletes are getting out of control. It used to be Rodman and others who did this type of thing. They were not the face of the league. Now it is the face of the league that does this.

Because Kobe seems intelligent, rational, and sincere in real life. It seems absurd he'd rape anyone, let alone need to rape anyone. With this KG **** we can see it, theres no doubt involved.

Kobe having sex with some random girl during rehab is no different than every other athlete in every sport all over the world that does the same. If its rape, its awful. But I think its more likely it wasn't. I don't think you can cast the same doubt on the repeated acts KG has committed over years in the league.

LA_Raiders
02-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Thats BS... Stern and KG are Punks...