PDA

View Full Version : Bosh's return to Toronto

Tdotraptors
02-05-2011, 06:01 PM
How do you think he'll be recieved by the crowd? will he get the Vince Carter/LeBron James treatment? Personally im hoping people just ignore him. hes a huge attention whore so that would prolly piss him off the most if no one reacted to him

Sactown
02-05-2011, 06:03 PM
I just hope he doesn't go for a trip dub like Lebron did haha

John Walls Era
02-05-2011, 06:14 PM
TBH if he went to any other team, no would would dislike him.

Slimsim
02-05-2011, 06:23 PM
He would be cheered Looking at the teams record without him

Rego247
02-05-2011, 06:24 PM
How do you think he'll be recieved by the crowd? will he get the Vince Carter/LeBron James treatment? Personally im hoping people just ignore him. hes a huge attention whore so that would prolly piss him off the most if no one reacted to him

yea thats not gonna happen.

ppl are gonna boo the **** outta him.

bovice163
02-05-2011, 06:25 PM
People are gonna boo him hardcore, and then he'll ***** about it after the game.

hugepatsfan
02-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Just ignore him... holy **** that is the most brilliant thing I have ever heard. Seriously. That's what CLE should have done to Lebron. It would have killed him. Same w/ Bosh.

TO Rapz
02-05-2011, 06:29 PM
yeah the guy who said ignore him is a genious with attention whores like him and lebron. problem is..having 19,000 or 20,000 on the same page of ignoring would be tough, i d love it if it happened though. we should pull a cleveland and hand out fliers before the game saying if bosh gets the ball everyone shut the **** up.

Young and Stupid
02-05-2011, 06:31 PM
yeah the guy who said ignore him is a genious with attention whores like him and lebron. problem is..having 19,000 or 20,000 on the same page of ignoring would be tough, i d love it if it happened though. we should pull a cleveland and hand out fliers before the game saying if bosh gets the ball everyone shut the **** up.

You do understand that there's no difference, right?

h2r09
02-05-2011, 06:34 PM
what the hell are people calling him an attention whore for? he came to miami knowing he would be the least talked about of the big 3 and sacrificed more fame in toronto to come here to win and he has done it quietly. quit *****ing about every last thing guys on the heat do, it is beyond pathetic.

Legit
02-05-2011, 06:34 PM
I think they will throw something at him.

People expected that something would be thrown at Bron.

And this would be unexpected.

clutchski
02-05-2011, 06:39 PM
People will unfortunately boo...which will add fuel to the fire just like it did with VC.

Gibby
02-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Personally i wouldnt boo him. He left as a free agent nothing wrong with it. He didnt play poorly on purpose and demand a trade. But most fans need to make themselves feel better by booing him. They are going to mention that they will boo him because he is an attention whore so why didnt they boo when he was playing for the raptors. why wait till hes gone.

Rego247
02-05-2011, 06:40 PM
i cant wait for saddlers response in this thread. its gonna be great.

Flash3
02-05-2011, 06:43 PM
as long as they don't chant "scottie pippen" they'll do a better job than cleveland :laugh2:

kjoke
02-05-2011, 06:45 PM
boooooooo

but not as bad as vincccyyyy

Rego247
02-05-2011, 06:48 PM
as long as they don't chant "scottie pippen" they'll do a better job than cleveland :laugh2:

yea that was pretty weak.

Ebbs
02-05-2011, 06:54 PM
He is going to absolutely dominate the Raps lol

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Rupaul's *** is gonna get booed...probably not as bad as Wince but hopefully it is. I wish i was at that game i would heckle the ****in **** outta him. fans should chant "RUUUUUPAUULLLLL" and "LAAAAPDOOOGGGG" when his ugly *** is at the ft line. I hope he goes 0-14 and Bargnani dunks on his ***.

Dade County
02-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Some of you guys are so sad.

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2011, 06:58 PM
i cant wait for saddlers response in this thread. its gonna be great.

lol

Gibby
02-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Rupaul's *** is gonna get booed...probably not as bad as Wince but hopefully it is. I wish i was at that game i would heckle the ****in **** outta him. fans should chant "RUUUUUPAUULLLLL" and "LAAAAPDOOOGGGG" when his ugly *** is at the ft line. I hope he goes 0-14 and Bargnani dunks on his ***.

Bumgnani can't do **** to anyone.

Rego247
02-05-2011, 07:02 PM
lol

as usual u didnt disappoint. :D

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Bumgnani can't do **** to anyone.

I HOPE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VhBZYChOEM

Byronicle
02-05-2011, 07:13 PM
even though we dont really hate Bosh the way Cleveland hates Lebron, we won't look as pathetic as Cleveland did and awkwardly boo or chant great players names like Pippen or throw a empty plastic cup and miss. there definitely won't be smiling from the fans either

we probably would boo for the sake of booing but there will be a sense of hate because that is what fans do, i wished they wouldn't because that would just feed Bosh's ego since he would love the media attention but its going to happen

mrs rose
02-05-2011, 07:13 PM
This what gets me,
all of the name calling how many raptors fans called him these same names when he was with them.
I saw some of these same raptors fan begging him to stay, and when he first signed with miami when it was just him and wade.
some came on heat page to say what a hard worker he is.. and a good guy.

what is the difference now?

now that your team is being exposed that it was just him/ ditto for the cavs without lebron.

thats what makes this sad...

i know if wade left miami most fans would still support him, because what he has done for the team/city..

maybe thats why he stayed and always refers miami to be a classy place and organization

GodsSon
02-05-2011, 07:14 PM
His reception will be equal to, if not worse then what Cleveland did with LeBron.

This is Toronto after all, booing is second nature to us lol

kjoke
02-05-2011, 07:16 PM
His reception will be equal to, if not worse then what Cleveland did with LeBron.

This is Toronto after all, booing is second nature to us lol

losing is first :p

kjoke
02-05-2011, 07:17 PM
This what gets me,
all of the name calling how many raptors fans called him these same names when he was with them.
I saw some of these same raptors fan begging him to stay, and when he first signed with miami when it was just him and wade.

now that your team is being exposed that it was just him/ ditto for the cavs without lebron.

i know if wade left miami most fans would still support him, because what he has done for the team/city..

maybe thats why he stayed and always refers miami to be a classy place and organization

+1

i for one would have hated him to go else where but never booed him. I cant see miami booing him

Flash3
02-05-2011, 07:19 PM
This what gets me,

if wade left for chicago cause we striked out in FA i'd understand but still would have a few choice words for him but it would come from a different place i don't know if i could continue watching basketball ( maybe not that drastic) but i'd definitely cry in my room.

all in all raptor fans haven't been bad they just call him names but they don't wish death on him or put voodoo spells on him.

GodsSon
02-05-2011, 07:21 PM
losing is first :p

Something you should know very well being a Hotspur fan ;)

Byronicle
02-05-2011, 07:25 PM
This what gets me,

unfortunately lots of people in Raptorsland are also bandwagoners, hence why many so called raptor fans here parade the label publicly in their sigs. people cannot just make up their mind

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2011, 07:27 PM

lol good one.

kjoke
02-05-2011, 07:31 PM

:sad2:

Geargo Wallace
02-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Its gonna be awesome :)

LanceUpperCut
02-05-2011, 07:35 PM
This what gets me,

Well you have no clue if that would happen. Bosh didn't handle his F.A. with class at all cutting all communication with management, him and LBJ acting like the woke up and realized they wanted to leave. Some players forget just how much organization and there fans have contributed to there careers.
But Booing won't help the silence idea is the way to go. People act like you get no recognition in T.O. but yet Bosh was seen as the top F.A. after Wade and LBJ. But now most people don't even see him as a top 20 player. Toronto sucks this year hard but Bosh isn't the only reason at all.

mrs rose
02-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Well you have no clue if that would happen. Bosh didn't handle his F.A. with class at all cutting all communication with management, him and LBJ acting like the woke up and realized they wanted to leave. Some players forget just how much organization and there fans have contributed to there careers.
But Booing won't help the silence idea is the way to go. People act like you get no recognition in T.O. but yet Bosh was seen as the top F.A. after Wade and LBJ. But now most people don't even see him as a top 20 player. Toronto sucks this year hard but Bosh isn't the only reason at all.

trust i do~
not a 100% of the people in miami would say nothing and support wade but we dont treat our stars like that. need an example.. sure i have time.

dan marino won NOTHING, but we salute him as a hero...
why because when he played he gave his all.. and never quit now he didnt get the prize as being a champion but he was like the king of miami until wade of course..

um football dynasty still in high reguard, and they still come back to miami and are respected just like the good ole days of da U..

now wade actually won a championship, alonzo mourning and the timmy days made miami revelent however wade won it.
and not to mention the community work he does in the city.

i can speak from experience because ive actual met him and his sister when i came back from iraq (second tour) and the dude is a class act..
now he didnt leave, but if he did..

people in city wouldnt be burning his jersey.. doing all of the classless things the cavs fans have done.
and also raptor fans he was a FA so him leaving wasnt unlawfull.

again when he first signed many raptor fans came on the heat page telling us the class act we have,
and no ONE mentioned him being an a attn whore anything of the sort.

thats my point

Flash3
02-05-2011, 07:47 PM
can raptor fans tell me why they hate him ?

mrs rose
02-05-2011, 07:50 PM

thats a good question?

HoopsDrive
02-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Watch those guys down in the ACC boo Bosh and then watch him go off for 40+

It's gonna be amazing.

Flash3
02-05-2011, 07:56 PM
thats a good question?

yep i would like to know,

LanceUpperCut
02-05-2011, 07:57 PM
trust i do~
not a 100% of the people in miami would say nothing and support wade but we dont treat our stars like that. need an example.. sure i have time.

dan marino won NOTHING, but we salute him as a hero...
why because when he played he gave his all.. and never quit now he didnt get the prize as being a champion but he was like the king of miami until wade of course..

um football dynasty still in high reguard, and they still come back to miami and are respected just like the good ole days of da U..

now wade actually won a championship, alonzo mourning and the timmy days made miami revelent however wade won it.
and not to mention the community work he does in the city.

i can speak from experience because ive actual met him and his sister when i came back from iraq (second tour) and the dude is a class act..
now he didnt leave, but if he did..

people in city wouldnt be burning his jersey.. doing all of the classless things the cavs fans have done.
and also raptor fans he was a FA so him leaving wasnt unlawfull.

again when he first signed many raptor fans came on the heat page telling us the class act we have,
and no ONE mentioned him being an a attn whore anything of the sort.

thats my point

First off none of those example are anything close to the same as Bosh. Mat Sundin never won **** for the Leafs the biggest hockey city in the world and was applauded on his return.

Secondly you r saying we only hate Bosh and call him out cause Lebron joined the team. No ****ing way, Bosh gets called an attention whore cause he obviously is making all-star videos, ink video or what ever it's called and doing a bunch of other **** like Entourage, Leno and several talk shows.

Lastly Bosh was a F.A. and had all the right to leave but handled it like **** like he was hiding something the whole time and not even talking to an organization after treating him like a god.

SteBO
02-05-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm not a raptor fan, but I'm pretty sure the reason raptor fans hate him is because Bosh cut off communication with management and at the end of the year, when the raps had a chance at the playoffs, he was supposedly cleared to play after facial surgery, bt the recovery time wasn't nearly as long as expected. However, Bosh decided to sit out the rest of the season for some reason (though I think I know the answer to that). In other words, they feel that he quit on them.

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2011, 07:58 PM

- was cleared to play after rolling his ankle after the all-star break and chose not to.
-was cleared to play w/ a mask (i.e. Rip Hamilton) for the last couple of games after he broke his nose, and chose not to.
-pretty much quit on the team
-called out the team mid-season by pretty much saying that they "suck right now". which franchise player calls out his team like that?
-cut off communication with the team like uppercut said above like Lebron did after saying that he was SERIOUSLY considering coming back
-said he sees himself as a #1/max player/franchise player that can carry a team, then joins Wade and Lebron...
-all that twitter bull **** in the offseason "should i stay or should i go?"
-saying more stupid **** this season as well about toronto.

he could go **** himself.`

CB29
02-05-2011, 08:01 PM
- was cleared to play after rolling his ankle after the all-star break and chose not to.
-was cleared to play w/ a mask (i.e. Rip Hamilton) for the last couple of games after he broke his nose, and chose not to.
-called out the team mid-season by pretty much saying that they "suck right now". which franchise player calls out his team like that?
-cut off communication with the team like uppercut said above like Lebron did after saying that he was SERIOUSLY considering coming back
-said he sees himself as a #1/max player/franchise player that can carry a team, then joins Wade and Lebron...

couldn't have said it any better myself

Flash3
02-05-2011, 08:06 PM
wat did he say about Toronto ?

LanceUpperCut
Oh yeah forgot about that tweeter **** that was the worst.

Hoopsadvocate

Damn and i thought cleveland fans where the mad ones :laugh:

dtmagnet
02-05-2011, 08:08 PM

We dont hate him, doesn't mean he won't get the **** booed outta him. Toronto fans love to boo their old players, see AJ Burnett and Alex Rios on the Jays. No one really hates Vince anymore, we just boo him for fun.

Rego247
02-05-2011, 08:11 PM
wat did he say about Toronto ?

i couldnt watch espn in Toronto, there was no satellite tv. stupid **** like that.

after he left, he couldnt shut up about toronto. had to keep running his mouth.

also when's his docu-drama biopic, about how he handled free agency coming out?

GodsSon
02-05-2011, 08:15 PM
i couldnt watch espn in Toronto, there was no satellite tv. stupid **** like that.

after he left, but he couldnt shut up about toronto. had to keep running his mouth.

Don't forget the lines...

"Toronto smelled different" and "At the end of the day, it's all about being on TV...a guy can average 20 and 10 but if nobody sees it then nobody cares and it doesn't really happen"

At the Miami press conference Bosh said he hoped that Toronto wouldn't boo, and even tried clearing the air with local media about his comments. He's going to be in for a rude awakening come Feb. 16th.

Rego247
02-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Don't forget the lines...

"Toronto smelled different" and "At the end of the day, it's all about being on TV...a guy can average 20 and 10 but if nobody sees it then nobody cares and it doesn't really happen"

At the Miami press conference Bosh said he hoped that Toronto wouldn't boo, and even tried clearing the air with local media about his comments. He's going to be in for a rude awakening come Feb. 16th.

oh how could i forget these jewels.

the 20 and 10 quote is my favorite, it just cemented how clueless he is.

h2r09
02-05-2011, 08:31 PM
oh how could i forget these jewels.

the 20 and 10 quote is my favorite, it just cemented how clueless he is.

the fact that you cant tell that he is talking about winning is the clueless part of that. he is saying that it doesnt matter if you put up big numbers with nobody seeing it because your team is completely irrelevent. at least he could admit he couldnt carry a team by coming here.

Jonathan2323
02-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Blame the Raptors GM. If they would have put a good team around Bosh, he might have not left. Also he should have traded him at the deadline for something to help them in the future, I know the Raptors were playing good and all, but there was no way he was going to stay there the way that team was constructed.

Rego247
02-05-2011, 08:39 PM
the fact that you cant tell that he is talking about winning is the clueless part of that. he is saying that it doesnt matter if you put up big numbers with nobody seeing it because your team is completely irrelevent. at least he could admit he couldnt carry a team by coming here.

at the all star break he said "oh I feel i should be the guy teams build around" when they asked him about the prospect of teaming up with another superstar.

what admission are u talking about? when a sporstnet reporter asked him about being a third wheel he claimed he didnt understand what that meant "being a third wheel".

he believed he was a franchise guy, im not sure if he still does. regardless, he is where he should be a 3rd option.

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Blame the Raptors GM. If they would have put a good team around Bosh, he might have not left. Also he should have traded him at the deadline for something to help them in the future, I know the Raptors were playing good and all, but there was no way he was going to stay there the way that team was constructed.

using your logic, Wade should've been traded at the deadline last year because his team STUNK, even though they were STILL competing for a playoff spot:rolleyes:

Jonathan2323
02-05-2011, 08:50 PM
using your logic, Wade should've been traded at the deadline last year because his team STUNK, even though they were STILL competing for a playoff spot:rolleyes:
We won 47 games and had all the cap space in the world. Also not to sound arrogant it was Miami, alot of players have homes down here.

Flash3
02-05-2011, 08:51 PM

we had cap space so he knew we had a chance to get better you guys didn'nt and were fresh from offering turkodoodoo big bucks

yangx620
02-05-2011, 08:54 PM
who cares, he's overrated anywyas, poor man kevin garnett...

yangx620
02-05-2011, 08:54 PM
he didnt talk much when he was with raptor then all of a sudden, he thinks he's hot stuff when his point is crap

Rego247
02-05-2011, 08:57 PM
he didnt talk much when he was with raptor then all of a sudden, he thinks he's hot stuff when his point is crap

kevin durant is that you? :D

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2011, 08:58 PM
We won 47 games and had all the cap space in the world. Also not to sound arrogant it was Miami, alot of players have homes down here.
see you're just talkin in hindsight...i'm trying to say that at the time, Bosh was un-tradable because we thought we'd easily make the playoffs. who knew we'd choke the last spot to chicago?

we had cap space so he knew we had a chance to get better you guys didn'nt and were fresh from offering turkodoodoo big bucks
well at that time we thought we were gonna make the playoffs, and possibly improve as a team. just because u don't have cap space doesn't mean your team can't improve.

who cares, he's overrated anywyas, poor man kevin garnett...

+1

Geargo Wallace
02-05-2011, 09:01 PM
K I understand why Heat fans are defensive over their player, because usually ppl are hating on them. But us Raptor fans can boo Bosh all we want.

mrs rose
02-05-2011, 09:02 PM
First off none of those example are anything close to the same as Bosh. Mat Sundin never won **** for the Leafs the biggest hockey city in the world and was applauded on his return.

Secondly you r saying we only hate Bosh and call him out cause Lebron joined the team. No ****ing way, Bosh gets called an attention whore cause he obviously is making all-star videos, ink video or what ever it's called and doing a bunch of other **** like Entourage, Leno and several talk shows.

Lastly Bosh was a F.A. and had all the right to leave but handled it like **** like he was hiding something the whole time and not even talking to an organization after treating him like a god.

well
the all star video was during the time he was in toronto right? did yall complain then, also what STAR doesnt do talk shows.. kobe..wade..lbj.. and a lot of other guys do talk shows so are they attn whores...

at the end of the day you dont know what the organization did for him, but clearly he wasnt happy with the result hence him not getting anyone to help him.

i think showing up to the playoffs only once isnt supporting your star.

i know wade has been 3 or 4 times and has gone to the finals and won, and also lbj has as well.

at the end of this he had to do what was best for him and his family.

i see nothing wrong with that..

same thing when kg, ray allen, join paul pierce..

or when any other player leaves. to me thats their right..

and to call him saying toronto is different yes i agree with that..

because no place is the same, just like miami florida is different from st roberts missouri..

i dont view that as taking shots at the city he was just telling the truth..

but i think as other fans who have lost their star this off season its a sense of bitterness.

:facepalm:

but you guys still watch them play.. and they still get paid rather you boo them or not.

Flash3
02-05-2011, 09:02 PM
well unless you place another star ( better than bosh) you guys would see multiple 1st round exits....

h2r09
02-05-2011, 09:04 PM
see you're just talkin in hindsight...i'm trying to say that at the time, Bosh was un-tradable because we thought we'd easily make the playoffs. who knew we'd choke the last spot to chicago?well at that time we thought we were gonna make the playoffs, and possibly improve as a team. just because u don't have cap space doesn't mean your team can't improve.

+1
anybody who saw the rest of your team the second bosh went down?

you were the 8 seed in a bad east. you would be playing the best team and would be 1 and done anyway. any gm with good perspective would see that.

FlakeyFool
02-05-2011, 09:05 PM
well
the all star video was during the time he was in toronto right? did yall complain then, also what STAR doesnt do talk shows.. kobe..wade..lbj.. and a lot of other guys do talk shows so are they attn whores...

at the end of the day you dont know what the organization did for him, but clearly he wasnt happy with the result hence him not getting anyone to help him.

i think showing up to the playoffs only once isnt supporting your star.

i know wade has been 3 or 4 times and has gone to the finals and won, and also lbj has as well.

at the end of this he had to do what was best for him and his family.

i see nothing wrong with that..

same thing when kg, ray allen, join paul pierce..

or when any other player leaves. to me thats their right..

and to call him saying toronto is different yes i agree with that..

because no place is the same, just like miami florida is different from st roberts missouri..

i dont view that as taking shots at the city he was just telling the truth..

but i think as other fans who have lost their star this off season its a sense of bitterness.

but you guys still watch them play.. and they still get paid rather you boo them or not.

oh please. I won't even bother to argue with you because it would be too easy. Bosh better get ready for some noise.

h2r09
02-05-2011, 09:07 PM
oh please. I won't even bother to argue with you because it would be too easy. Bosh better get ready for some noise.

then bring it. just about every single tough environment since that 9-8 start he has absolutely flourished in.

kjoke
02-05-2011, 09:09 PM
bro, u mad?

mrs rose
02-05-2011, 09:10 PM

and it will hurt him how???
the heatles get booed everywhere besides miami.. and we still have one of the best records in the league not to mention we do have the best ROAD record in the league.

i hope you do boo him, because my team plays better with the boo's to be honest.

i just wanted to see a VALID reason for it..

not just bitterness...

guess i was wrong, minus the one raptors fan who actually made sense..

too easy:facepalm:

mrs rose
02-05-2011, 09:11 PM
then bring it. just about every single tough environment since that 9-8 start he has absolutely flourished in.

lol..
i just that, indirectly..
:)

mrs rose
02-05-2011, 09:12 PM
bro, u mad?

i think he is...
:ohno:

ManRam
02-05-2011, 09:15 PM
what the hell are people calling him an attention whore for? he came to miami knowing he would be the least talked about of the big 3 and sacrificed more fame in toronto to come here to win and he has done it quietly. quit *****ing about every last thing guys on the heat do, it is beyond pathetic.

I don't get that argument either.

smith&wesson
02-05-2011, 09:17 PM
I just hope he doesn't go for a trip dub like Lebron did haha

He isnt capable of that. never had one in his life i dont think. he can score and rebound, but what is he supose to get 10 more of ? assists ? steals ? blocks ? lol hahaha ya right.

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2011, 09:17 PM
well unless you place another star ( better than bosh) you guys would see multiple 1st round exits....
like i said before...this is so easy to say in hindsight. obviously our GM had a vision.

-Turkoglu would turn it around in the 2nd half
-Bosh would continue to put up 20&10
-Bargnani would continue to progress
-Calderon would get over his injury troubles and become that 12 & 9 player we all expected
-Derozan would progress as well
- and our bench was decent and contirubted pretty well

did this vision come true? obviously not as we all saw, but you can't blame him for thinking this would work because most people thought it would.

anybody who saw the rest of your team the second bosh went down?

you were the 8 seed in a bad east. you would be playing the best team and would be 1 and done anyway. any gm with good perspective would see that.
we were actually 5th at the ASG last year...get your **** straight.

really? is that why he's more popular now? Bosh was not talked about nearly as much as he is now that he's miami. obviously he did it for attention...he even admitted it. he was more popular in Toronto, but no way in hell he was more popular in america.

BluejaysFan08
02-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Hopefully nothing, he wants to be the center of attention, if we act like hes just another player thats the best way we can deal with it IMO

yangx620
02-05-2011, 09:26 PM
kevin durant is that you? :D

i wish...lol..but yeah, when duirant say stuff like that, he means it

yangx620
02-05-2011, 09:30 PM
bosh is talented but sucks that he went to heat cause his talent will never flourish to his max potential...but yeah, he needed a guy like wade minus lebron to be dominant...just kind of suck that his skills are being wasted behind wade and james..but he should have known...i think bosh will play until he wins a championship then demand a trade to houston

Tdotraptors
02-05-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm not a raptor fan, but I'm pretty sure the reason raptor fans hate him is because Bosh cut off communication with management and at the end of the year, when the raps had a chance at the playoffs, he was supposedly cleared to play after facial surgery, bt the recovery time wasn't nearly as long as expected. However, Bosh decided to sit out the rest of the season for some reason (though I think I know the answer to that). In other words, they feel that he quit on them.

This exactly

TheDiggler
02-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Booh ihm. Bosh might Be the only Player on the Heat who gets nervous because of that.

More boooh, less chill ... :laugh:

Flash3
02-05-2011, 09:43 PM
bosh is talented but sucks that he went to heat cause his talent will never flourish to his max potential...but yeah, he needed a guy like wade minus lebron to be dominant...just kind of suck that his skills are being wasted behind wade and james..but he should have known...i think bosh will play until he wins a championship then demand a trade to houston

mrs rose
02-05-2011, 10:36 PM

indeed:)
i couldnt have said this any better

icej
02-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Well, this is not NBA if he is not booed at the raptors- its expected but how should he fare against them is another issue. I predict LBJ and Wade stepping back for him in this game though it has been like this between the 3 friends so far.

kjoke
02-05-2011, 11:11 PM
if Canadians booo can any one important here it?

:p

Flash3
02-05-2011, 11:28 PM

hear*

and :laugh: @ the joke.

Geargo Wallace
02-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Miami fans you guys are very privileged to have the guys you have on your roster, but just listen to Raptors`fans when it comes to Bosh. We had 7 years of him and watched his final months with the team closer than anyone else. We have the full right to boo him all we want to.

I hope you understand that we boo many former Raptors. TMac generally still gets it. VC will always get it. Turk will always get it. Bosh is no different.

kjoke
02-05-2011, 11:42 PM
Miami fans you guys are very privileged to have the guys you have on your roster, but just listen to Raptors`fans when it comes to Bosh. We had 7 years of him and watched his final months with the team closer than anyone else. We have the full right to boo him all we want to.

I hope you understand that we boo many former Raptors. TMac generally still gets it. VC will always get it. Turk will always get it. Bosh is no different.

i dont we really care, we of all fans know what booing really is

SteBO
02-05-2011, 11:42 PM

I get where you're coming from. TOR can boo Bosh all they want. It just means your teams demise :p

deaner
02-06-2011, 12:11 AM

So was he worth MAX money?

deaner
02-06-2011, 12:15 AM

How long would it take me to look at the stamps on your passport?

Flash3
02-06-2011, 12:18 AM
So was he worth MAX money?

bosh=lebron if we didn't sign him lebron might have went elsewhere so yeah

Byronicle
02-06-2011, 12:36 AM
i love how all the Heat fans come in here stirring up drama just like their team

Raptor fans hate Bosh because...

1. the months of constantly tweet his ambigious thinking
2. talking smack about Toronto after he left
3. tanking when we still had a chance to make the playoffs (he admitted to this)
4. basically if we knew his true intentions, he would've been traded for some pieces but instead he let us know until the last minute when he knew all along he wanted to leave

why is it that you Heat fans can't see this, the rest of the league does. Hell even Carmelo anything was quoted that "He wasn't going to be like Bosh" and he let management know that he wanted to leave.

you Heat fans stop acting like you haven't been listening to the media for the past I dunno 6 months alright, if you guys don't even know whats going on with the news than that is pretty pathetic and ignorant

Byronicle
02-06-2011, 12:41 AM

hopefully just the people who can spell anyone correctly and are grammatically correct, I mean you think after 5000 post people be able to spell right?

baghdadbob
02-06-2011, 12:53 AM
.... pretty pathetic and ignorant

That about defines 99% of all Heat fans.

8lllllD
02-06-2011, 01:05 AM
im going to that game.. centre court and booing the hell out of bosh that back stabbing bastard!!

mrs rose
02-06-2011, 01:16 AM
im going to that game.. centre court and booing the hell out of bosh that back stabbing bastard!!

and that would change him leaving how?
i guess its a quick fix to your broken heart.
some of you guys remind me of a scorn lover, you dated it was serious.
there was a break up, now i have a new man.. and you bashing the new man because its no longer YOU. But you never met, engaged in conversation, but you hate him..

it soooo sad.

mrs rose
02-06-2011, 01:17 AM
That about defines 99% of all Heat fans.

arent you on the heat page?
name looks fimilar.

Raph12
02-06-2011, 01:20 AM
He talked a lot of **** about them (organisation, teammates, etc...), the city and even the country after leaving... So I'd expect a hostile environment.

Tonji10
02-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Hmm somewhat out of topic -- and yes newb here, but I 've been been browsing around this site for years now. I just never pushed myself to make this account, so I figured that it was about time, I sign up and join the PSD world.

anyways...I just want to ask, am I the only Raptors fan that was actually glad to see Bosh leave?
I mean, Yes, he spat on us, made a mockery out of us with all the tweets and all the hoopla that followed him. It annoyed me very much so. But, to be honest...I would have never wasted 120+ Million dollars on this guy. Never. I mean, yeah I cringed at the thought of him going to Heat (at the time I did) but still, I was glad he left. The only thing I hated about his departure was that we got nothing in return. In all, I just never thought that he was special. Granted, having a 20-10 guy on your team is an amazing compliment to any organization. Yet, to me, it was quite obvious that he would never lead us pass the first round. He was never well-surrounded (okay, yeah we can blame the front office on that one), not only that but he also lacked the ability to lead a team pass the first round. Yes, his determination to win and lead his own team had always folded under questioning --at least in my mind. Maybe not today, given his current situation, but still, realistically I never saw a championship coming our way with Bosh as the “Commander Chief” of our team. Anyways, naa he ain't worth max money.

Other than that as a raptors fan, to answer the question, I agree with this:

Raptor fans hate Bosh because...

1. the months of constantly tweet his ambigious thinking
2. talking smack about Toronto after he left
3. tanking when we still had a chance to make the playoffs (he admitted to this)
4. basically if we knew his true intentions, he would've been traded for some pieces but instead he let us know until the last minute when he knew all along he wanted to leave

why is it that you Heat fans can't see this, the rest of the league does. Hell even Carmelo anything was quoted that "He wasn't going to be like Bosh" and he let management know that he wanted to leave.

you Heat fans stop acting like you haven't been listening to the media for the past I dunno 6 months alright, if you guys don't even know whats going on with the news than that is pretty pathetic and ignorant

Geargo Wallace
02-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Hmm somewhat out of topic -- and yes newb here, but I 've been been browsing around this site for years now. I just never pushed myself to make this account, so I figured that it was about time, I sign up and join the PSD world.

anyways...I just want to ask, am I the only Raptors fan that was actually glad to see Bosh leave?
I mean, Yes, he spat on us, made a mockery out of us with all the tweets and all the hoopla that followed him. It annoyed me very much so. But, to be honest...I would have never wasted 120+ Million dollars on this guy. Never. I mean, yeah I cringed at the thought of him going to Heat (at the time I did) but still, I was glad he left. The only thing I hated about his departure was that we got nothing in return. In all, I just never thought that he was special. Granted, having a 20-10 guy on your team is an amazing compliment to any organization. Yet, to me, it was quite obvious that he would never lead us pass the first round. He was never well-surrounded (okay, yeah we can blame the front office on that one), not only that but he also lacked the ability to lead a team pass the first round. Yes, his determination to win and lead his own team had always folded under questioning --at least in my mind. Maybe not today, given his current situation, but still, realistically I never saw a championship coming our way with Bosh as the “Commander Chief” of our team. Anyways, naa he ain't worth max money.

Other than that as a raptors fan, to answer the question, I agree with this:

It didn't hurt me to see him leave either. I'm glad he's out too... just like I'm glad Turk is gone.

Byronicle
02-06-2011, 02:51 AM
and that would change him leaving how?
i guess its a quick fix to your broken heart.
some of you guys remind me of a scorn lover, you dated it was serious.
there was a break up, now i have a new man.. and you bashing the new man because its no longer YOU. But you never met, engaged in conversation, but you hate him..

it soooo sad.

why are you even responding to a guy whose name looks like a male tool, you can't take anything seriously from him.

and you would know how we feel because you live in Toronto right? Actually the way it is here, is that we always wanted to break up with Bosh, its just that we didn't want to be the ones to say the word because then we fall into the endless stereotype that athletes dont want to play in Toronto, so instead we hope he break up with us at an appropriate time which would have been courteous, but instead he held onto us because he wasn't sure whether to commit to his new man or keep us as a plan B in the fear that he would end up with nothing (i.e. getting signed by a crap team, but by giving our GM hope...he offered him a contract, in other words a plan B). When he finally left, we were relieved that this bad relationship was over and no one cared, but rather than walk away with grace he decided to mouth off just in the hopes that someone show that we regret watching Bosh leave.

alright, its like a girl that you hated and couldn't break up with her because we were too much of a gentlemen to break up with an idiot (since usually when you break up with a girl, they always come crawling back) so instead you slack off as being a good boyfriend to get your girlfriend to hate you, to break up with you, she goes off with a new man right away but realizes "wait, byron just acted this way to get me to break up with him" therefore she starts to get a little bit of hate (and if you hate someone your not completely over them) and tries to start drama to see if the ex boyfriend (raptors) cares by acting all lovy dovy with their new relationship. however the reason why we are angry is not because he left, but the fact that he intentionally tries to hurt us still when all is said and done.

get your facts straight

Crackadalic
02-06-2011, 03:13 AM
They still hate Vince and Tmac after all these years. Its no different with Bosh

mrs rose
02-06-2011, 03:30 AM
why are you even responding to a guy whose name looks like a male tool, you can't take anything seriously from him.

and you would know how we feel because you live in Toronto right? Actually the way it is here, is that we always wanted to break up with Bosh, its just that we didn't want to be the ones to say the word because then we fall into the endless stereotype that athletes dont want to play in Toronto, so instead we hope he break up with us at an appropriate time which would have been courteous, but instead he held onto us because he wasn't sure whether to commit to his new man or keep us as a plan B in the fear that he would end up with nothing (i.e. getting signed by a crap team, but by giving our GM hope...he offered him a contract, in other words a plan B). When he finally left, we were relieved that this bad relationship was over and no one cared, but rather than walk away with grace he decided to mouth off just in the hopes that someone show that we regret watching Bosh leave.

alright, its like a girl that you hated and couldn't break up with her because we were too much of a gentlemen to break up with an idiot (since usually when you break up with a girl, they always come crawling back) so instead you slack off as being a good boyfriend to get your girlfriend to hate you, to break up with you, she goes off with a new man right away but realizes "wait, byron just acted this way to get me to break up with him" therefore she starts to get a little bit of hate (and if you hate someone your not completely over them) and tries to start drama to see if the ex boyfriend (raptors) cares by acting all lovy dovy with their new relationship. however the reason why we are angry is not because he left, but the fact that he intentionally tries to hurt us still when all is said and done.

get your facts straight

ok buddy,
i can only go off what i know. now when he signed with the heat i didnt see all of the issues.
and to be honest if you wanted to get rid of him so bad why did you guys take the trade of beasley for bosh... which was offered?

its clear your owner didnt want beasley and rather settle to get nothing for bosh.. smart organization:cool:

and its true i dont think many americans tune into RAPTORS games.. im sorry that is just a fact, like before miami got bosh and lbj..
or when we had shaq,zo, gary payton, and others.
fact reminds you dont have star power or a long standing of greatness no one will watch.
is it wrong of bosh to want public exposure?
idk thats on the person to judge...

also the review i got that bosh was a hard worker and he will be missed from toronto.
but then again i could be wrong.

and calling a place "different" doesnt mean he bashed the place.

i tell people all the time who arent from miami, that miami is "different" than anywhere else.. does that mean im bashing miami NO!

im just stating the obvious that it is indeed different in miami than anywhere else.

same as toronto im sure.. each place is different nothing is the same.

i just think people take things out of content..

marlinsfan24
02-06-2011, 03:34 AM
Go ahead and boo him, he'll drop 40 that night.

Rego247
02-06-2011, 03:36 AM

welcome bro, come post in the crime family that is psd raps forum. its easy getting in, hard getting out. :D

pretty much agree with what u said. we werent going anywhere with bosh as the main guy, so im glad hes gone. plus i cant stand watching his infernal jab stepping and awkward drives to the hoop anymore.

Sadds The Gr8
02-06-2011, 03:45 AM

i dont give a **** if he dropped 60 & 30....as long as his *** gets booed outta the building

marlinsfan24
02-06-2011, 03:48 AM
i dont give a **** if he dropped 60 & 30....as long as his *** gets booed outta the building

And I have no problem with that. I just want to pick up the EASY win and move on.

SteBO
02-06-2011, 09:40 AM
arent you on the heat page?
name looks fimilar.
He's arguably the biggest troll on this site. I wouldn't bother with that poster if I were you. On topic, TOR can boo him all he wants. Bosh will just score a career high them, and then not to mention the way LeBron plays when he gets booed. We'll see.

king4day
02-06-2011, 09:56 AM
TBH if he went to any other team, no would would dislike him.

I thought him going to Miami was a smart basketball decision. The only thing i hate about him is the faces he makes. Worse than Garnetts mean face

LanceUpperCut
02-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Hopefully he doesn't drop 12-6 on us like last time.

Byronicle
02-06-2011, 12:38 PM
once again, get your facts straight buddy

ok buddy,
i can only go off what i know. now when he signed with the heat i didnt see all of the issues.
and to be honest if you wanted to get rid of him so bad why did you guys take the trade of beasley for bosh... which was offered?
its clear your owner didnt want beasley and rather settle to get nothing for bosh.. smart organization:cool:

first off beasley at the time was seen as a deliquent, bad for the locker room. Oh yeah it looks like we really f'ed up because he's doing great but at the time it was a smarter decision to not take a guy who could potentially bring a bad attitude to the team, this attitude can be contagious especially to our young core

secondly, GM didn't want to trade Bosh because we were doing fine before the trade deadline, infact in the period from the month of December to the AllStar break we had the best record in the league

third, the Raptors didn't want to trade their star Bosh because again the Raptors don't want to continue the vicious cycle of raising players into stardom just to see them walk away or get traded and criticized for making a stupid trade, since we have been labelled that since Damon Stoudemire wanted out, Tracy McGrady, trading Camby and VC leaving

and its true i dont think many americans tune into RAPTORS games.. im sorry that is just a fact, like before miami got bosh and lbj..
or when we had shaq,zo, gary payton, and others.
fact reminds you dont have star power or a long standing of greatness no one will watch.
is it wrong of bosh to want public exposure?
idk thats on the person to judge...

no one said it was wrong for him to go where the championships are, its just how he did it alright? people here thought it be interesting to see Bosh in a different uniform, even thought it be neat to see him as a Laker, but how he left WAS THE ISSUE, and getting public exposure by bad mouthing your old team, your old fans, is getting you the WRONG type of public exposure. He could've just left and did the smart thing and kept his mouth shut other than stating the reasons why he left, but instead he just kept on stirring up drama and more drama

players go to teams that win, media covers teams that win, people watch teams that win. its all about winning, this is a fact you are neglecting

also the review i got that bosh was a hard worker and he will be missed from toronto.
but then again i could be wrong.

and calling a place "different" doesnt mean he bashed the place.

i tell people all the time who arent from miami, that miami is "different" than anywhere else.. does that mean im bashing miami NO!

im just stating the obvious that it is indeed different in miami than anywhere else.

same as toronto im sure.. each place is different nothing is the same.

i just think people take things out of content..

you think people take things out of content because for one thing you are dealing with a lot of highschool kids in the Raptors forum, and by a lot I mean A LOT

no one said he wasn't a hard worker over here in Toronto, but people are going to remember that he purposely TANKED near the end

he said yeah it was different, and no one took it out of proportion, but once again get your facts straight, he started bad mouthing over and over again

you guys inherited a media whore, i dont know why you guys just cant accept that and stop defending a guy when all the evidence is out there, when the rest of the league KNOWS IT TOO. instead you guys seem to be in denial and blind to the truth, and that is whats separating you guys from the rest of the herd, and when people criticize you guys, we get called haters even though its alright for you guys to criticize others.

he will get boo'd, that is just all part of sports

kjoke
02-06-2011, 12:47 PM
i hope raptors fans dont think there special when we got the entire league booing us.

CHANGO
02-06-2011, 12:49 PM

Who's that woman in your sig? Is hot as hell!

mrs rose
02-06-2011, 12:53 PM
once again, get your facts straight buddy

first off beasley at the time was seen as a deliquent, bad for the locker room. Oh yeah it looks like we really f'ed up because he's doing great but at the time it was a smarter decision to not take a guy who could potentially bring a bad attitude to the team, this attitude can be contagious especially to our young core

secondly, GM didn't want to trade Bosh because we were doing fine before the trade deadline, infact in the period from the month of December to the AllStar break we had the best record in the league

third, the Raptors didn't want to trade their star Bosh because again the Raptors don't want to continue the vicious cycle of raising players into stardom just to see them walk away or get traded and criticized for making a stupid trade, since we have been labelled that since Damon Stoudemire wanted out, Tracy McGrady, trading Camby and VC leaving

no one said it was wrong for him to go where the championships are, its just how he did it alright? people here thought it be interesting to see Bosh in a different uniform, even thought it be neat to see him as a Laker, but how he left WAS THE ISSUE, and getting public exposure by bad mouthing your old team, your old fans, is getting you the WRONG type of public exposure. He could've just left and did the smart thing and kept his mouth shut other than stating the reasons why he left, but instead he just kept on stirring up drama and more drama

players go to teams that win, media covers teams that win, people watch teams that win. its all about winning, this is a fact you are neglecting

you think people take things out of content because for one thing you are dealing with a lot of highschool kids in the Raptors forum, and by a lot I mean A LOT

no one said he wasn't a hard worker over here in Toronto, but people are going to remember that he purposely TANKED near the end

he said yeah it was different, and no one took it out of proportion, but once again get your facts straight, he started bad mouthing over and over again

you guys inherited a media whore, i dont know why you guys just cant accept that and stop defending a guy when all the evidence is out there, when the rest of the league KNOWS IT TOO. instead you guys seem to be in denial and blind to the truth, and that is whats separating you guys from the rest of the herd, and when people criticize you guys, we get called haters even though its alright for you guys to criticize others.

he will get boo'd, that is just all part of sports

i just think its odd,
you guys find flaws in him AFTER he left and i think thats the main issue from heat fans.. again i didnt hear one negative thing about him, besides the shaq thing, and i remember raptor fans actually being on bosh side when shaq called him rapaul.

attention whore to me is crazy,
being he knows he is on a team with dwyane wade, and lebron james that will command attention leaving him the odd man out. so that claim seems to be a lil far fatch.. him being booed i know it will happen, heck miami gets booed everywhere but miami which i find hilarious!!!!!!!. but the point is they still sell out stadiums that normally dont so i think the players arent affected by the boo's.

i just think you guys dont have a valid reason.. he spent 7 years there and at least you guys became better than before he was there. he took yall to the playoffs at least once..
appericate that. because this season you guys dont look to hott

deaner
02-06-2011, 01:29 PM
bosh=lebron if we didn't sign him lebron might have went elsewhere so yeah

you should clarify that

bosh does in no way shape or form equal LBJ

you may think signing bosh lead to LBJ choosing Miami.... although I do not think that is true.

deaner
02-06-2011, 01:43 PM
i just think its odd,
you guys find flaws in him AFTER he left and i think thats the main issue from heat fans.. again i didnt hear one negative thing about him, besides the shaq thing, and i remember raptor fans actually being on bosh side when shaq called him rapaul.

being he knows he is on a team with dwyane wade, and lebron james that will command attention leaving him the odd man out. so that claim seems to be a lil far fatch.. him being booed i know it will happen, heck miami gets booed everywhere but miami which i find hilarious!!!!!!!. but the point is they still sell out stadiums that normally dont so i think the players arent affected by the boo's.

i just think you guys dont have a valid reason.. he spent 7 years there and at least you guys became better than before he was there. he took yall to the playoffs at least once..

please read the archives... there were a lot of raptor fans saying get rid of him for at least a year before he screwed us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHAExn16hA4

Sadds The Gr8
02-06-2011, 01:49 PM
i hope raptors fans dont think there special when we got the entire league booing us.

wtf? why would we think we're special? :facepalm: u seem to care alot about us for someone who claims that you could care less if Bosh gets booed. you're just one of the several Heat trolls on this site...

king4day
02-06-2011, 01:56 PM
you should clarify that

bosh does in no way shape or form equal LBJ

you may think signing bosh lead to LBJ choosing Miami.... although I do not think that is true.

He's saying without Miami getting Bosh, Lebron probably doesn't sign with the Heat.

Geargo Wallace
02-06-2011, 02:02 PM

Bosh would get booed no matter where he chose to go. He could be sitting on this joke of a Cavs team right now and we'd still boo him in Toronto. I hope you don't feel special that your team gets booed.

Kakaroach
02-06-2011, 02:10 PM
With the questions surrounding why he didn't come back from his injury last season and now he is part of the infamous heat, of course he will get booed.

Rego247
02-06-2011, 02:22 PM
He's arguably the biggest troll on this site. I wouldn't bother with that poster if I were you. On topic, TOR can boo him all he wants. Bosh will just score a career high them, and then not to mention the way LeBron plays when he gets booed. We'll see.

and your sure of this how?

mjt20mik
02-06-2011, 02:33 PM

In what world would do you see Chris Bosh being an effective number 1 option? I'm happy for the dude that he is winning in Miami. He had no obligation to Toronto, so that doesn't bother me. It was just the fact that he said all that crap (twitter, interviews, etc.) playing with the fans feelings.

posterized
02-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Honestly we should just leave it alone. Yea he didnt handle it the best way, but at least he didnt pull a lebron james and request an hour of the the sports world.
He left as a FA and most people who are fans of the raps probably knew he was going to leave. He blossomed in a raps uni and gave the franchise some decent, not great, but decent years.
He is the Raps franchise leader in points, that has to be worth something.

kjoke
02-06-2011, 02:55 PM
wtf? why would we think we're special? :facepalm: u seem to care alot about us for someone who claims that you could care less if Bosh gets booed. you're just one of the several Heat trolls on this site...

no, raptors fans saying 'oh we're going to boo bosh so bad', doesnt mean jack ****. We get booed every where the heat go, its not any different in Toronto than in chicago or in La. You act as if you saying, your going to boo is something that us heat fans dont see. Its normal for us.

Geargo Wallace
02-06-2011, 03:02 PM
no, raptors fans saying 'oh we're going to boo bosh so bad', doesnt mean jack ****. We get booed every where the heat go, its not any different in Toronto than in chicago or in La. You act as if you saying, your going to boo is something that us heat fans dont see. Its normal for us.

The thread is called Bosh's return to Toronto. Get over yourself.

Rego247
02-06-2011, 03:06 PM

well the topic here is about bosh, just him. u guys are making it about the heat. all the stuff raps fans have a beef with, happened before bosh was in a heat uniform. no one is dissing ur team. so why are u guys be soo defensive?

Eagles4Lyfe
02-06-2011, 03:22 PM

ok sig bet it.. He's going to get booed and wont even drop 30 lets sig it tough guy..

Sadds The Gr8
02-06-2011, 03:26 PM
no, raptors fans saying 'oh we're going to boo bosh so bad', doesnt mean jack ****.
did the OP not question whether he thinks Bosh would get booed or cheered? obviously it does matter not only to this thread, but to Bosh.

We get booed every where the heat go, its not any different in Toronto than in chicago or in La. You act as if you saying, your going to boo is something that us heat fans dont see. Its normal for us.

Why are u bringing up other cities and claiming we're trying to be like them? we could care less where the hell you guys get cheered or booed...we don't give a flying **** what heat fans think. if u don't give a **** about bosh being booed, good for you. but it applies to the thread and is relevant in this conversation, so if you don't like it then don't read it.

Bosh said he didn't wanna get booed so obviously he cares about how he'll be received. Many of us want to see his *** get booed to make it known that we didn't appreciate HOW he left and some of the things he said after he left. u act as if we give a **** about other cities booing you...

DwayneMVPwade
02-06-2011, 03:29 PM
If I was to go to the game, I woudnt boo him. Him leaving IMO was a step forward for the Franchaise because he clearly wasnt a franchaise player and we were not gonna win any championships with Bosh as our best player.

Geargo Wallace
02-06-2011, 03:33 PM
If I was to go to the game, I woudnt boo him. Him leaving IMO was a step forward for the Franchaise because he clearly wasnt a franchaise player and we were not gonna win any championships with Bosh as our best player.

It was a step forward getting rid of Turk and he's public enemy #1.

Geargo Wallace
02-06-2011, 03:40 PM
and your sure of this how?

He has one of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8QZo4mybGA

Rego247
02-06-2011, 03:48 PM
He has one of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8QZo4mybGA

hahahaha well played sir. very well played.

kjoke
02-06-2011, 03:53 PM
did the OP not question whether he thinks Bosh would get booed or cheered? obviously it does matter not only to this thread, but to Bosh.

Why are u bringing up other cities and claiming we're trying to be like them? we could care less where the hell you guys get cheered or booed...we don't give a flying **** what heat fans think. if u don't give a **** about bosh being booed, good for you. but it applies to the thread and is relevant in this conversation, so if you don't like it then don't read it.

Bosh said he didn't wanna get booed so obviously he cares about how he'll be received. Many of us want to see his *** get booed to make it known that we didn't appreciate HOW he left and some of the things he said after he left. u act as if we give a **** about other cities booing you...
and you act as if we HEAT fans care toronto, of all cities, is booing us. Ok we get it, your going to boo bosh, cool.

Geargo Wallace
02-06-2011, 03:59 PM
and you act as if we HEAT fans care toronto, of all cities, is booing us. Ok we get it, your going to boo bosh, cool.

We don't care about the Heat. The thread isn't about the Heat. The thread is about BOSH and his return to TORONTO. It's the fans like you that are turning this thread into something that it's not. Clearly you do care about Bosh's feelings since you keep talking about how you guys are used to it. AND just so you know, the booing that you're used to is nothing compared to the intensity that Toronto fans will give Bosh.

This is what you sound like right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Sadds The Gr8
02-06-2011, 04:00 PM

how do we act as if u care? did we bait u? all we said is we think Bosh will get booed. we said nothing about anyone else - not your fanbase, not your team, not even James or Wade. you're the one trying to make something out of nothing.

like i said before, if you care less about Toronto, then i dunno why the hell you're arguing this.

We don't care about the Heat. The thread isn't about the Heat. The thread is about BOSH and his return to TORONTO. It's the fans like you that are turning this thread into something that it's not. Clearly you do care about Bosh's feelings since you keep talking about how you guys are used to it. AND just so you know, the booing that you're used to is nothing compared to the intensity that Toronto fans will give Bosh.

This is what you sound like right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

lmfao :laugh:

it's so jokes how u always have the perfect youtube vid to counter someone's post

Gators123
02-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Obviously they are going to boo him, I think he will have a big game though.

BucktownUSA
02-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Rupaul is obviously getting booed what kind of question is this?

Byronicle
02-07-2011, 10:20 AM
i just think its odd,

ok first of all I can't keep saying this enough...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

1) A LOT of Raptor fans wanted him out, even calling him a SF with the height of a PF, many of us have been calling him SOFT for years, and we been saying he was not a TRUE franchise player.

2) Why Are you neglecting to acknowledge the facts that I am pulling out? What is the matter with you? I keep saying examples of how he is an attention whore and rather than accept it, you say "well your statement is far-fetch because he is with Lebron and DWade so of course he is going to command lots of attention"...

ok like i said EARLIER but you refuse to acknowledge
- bad mouth the franchise
- tweeted and tweeted like Perez Hilton about "Where Should I go...I love Torontoo...Hmm I am sooo lost"
- bad mouth the city

3) It doesn't matter if he took us to a championship, IT IS HOW HE LEFT. What don't you understand, honestly is it just me or you just keep avoiding what I have to say and rather than argue something different you keep repeating yourself like a pissed off chicks on Maury Povich

SteBO
02-07-2011, 10:52 AM
ok first of all I can't keep saying this enough...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

1) A LOT of Raptor fans wanted him out, even calling him a SF with the height of a PF, many of us have been calling him SOFT for years, and we been saying he was not a TRUE franchise player.

2) Why Are you neglecting to acknowledge the facts that I am pulling out? What is the matter with you? I keep saying examples of how he is an attention whore and rather than accept it, you say "well your statement is far-fetch because he is with Lebron and DWade so of course he is going to command lots of attention"...

ok like i said EARLIER but you refuse to acknowledge
- bad mouth the franchise
- tweeted and tweeted like Perez Hilton about "Where Should I go...I love Torontoo...Hmm I am sooo lost"
- bad mouth the city

3) It doesn't matter if he took us to a championship, IT IS HOW HE LEFT. What don't you understand, honestly is it just me or you just keep avoiding what I have to say and rather than argue something different you keep repeating yourself like a pissed off chicks on Maury Povich
And some wanted him to stay, so your point is? You clearly aren't one of them, based on your responses, but everyone on this thread sounds like scorned lovers, acting as if they didn't care whether he left or not. But if that was the case, you wouldn't be whining and complaining on this thread. Just saying. If you don't care, stop venting. It's that simple.

SteBO
02-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Bosh is obviously getting booed what kind of question is this?

Fixed

Rego247
02-07-2011, 12:17 PM
And some wanted him to stay, so your point is? You clearly aren't one of them, based on your responses, but everyone on this thread sounds like scorned lovers, acting as if they didn't care whether he left or not. But if that was the case, you wouldn't be whining and complaining on this thread. Just saying. If you don't care, stop venting. It's that simple.

oh hes venting now. i thought this was a debate. nothing more.

its funny, the op asks the question whether or not bosh will get booed. we say yes. u guys ask for reasons why. we give u reasons why. u guys claim these arent valid reasons. we reiterate they are. and now all of a sudden were scorned lovers who are venting? right.

SteBO
02-07-2011, 12:30 PM
oh hes venting now. i thought this was a debate. nothing more.

its funny, the op asks the question whether or not bosh will get booed. we say yes. u guys ask for reasons why. we give u reasons why. u guys claim these arent valid reasons. we reiterate they are. and now all of a sudden were scorned lovers who are venting? right.
I wasn't referring to that poster in particular. I was reffering to those who were acting bitter on the subject. Nothing more than that.

JayTee1981
02-07-2011, 12:31 PM
People are gonna boo him hardcore, and then he'll ***** about it after the game.

^this

Vampirate
02-07-2011, 12:32 PM
In the end chris Bosh is not a #1 go to guy, he's not a person to build around to go very far in the playoffs as the #1 guy let alone a championship. Chris Bosh is not someone who really deserves a max contract.

Now that he is gone the Raptors can rebuild through the draft and maybe get someone better than himat at much more reduced price.

If the raptors managed to keep Chris Bosh at the price of a max deal and as the number 1 guy it would have stagnated the franchise into mediocredy for years.

I am a Raptor fan, I have respect for Chris Bosh and am glad he was a Raptor, however that being said he handled his departure very poorly and it will leave a bad taste in many Raptors fans for a while.

R. Johnson#3
02-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Nobody should boo him at the game. Everyone should tweet him their boo's.

Weezy
02-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Nobody should boo him at the game. Everyone should tweet him their boo's.

:laugh2: This got me. x2.

aman_13
02-07-2011, 12:41 PM
I don't understand the tweet excuse, lets not be soft here. They are just tweets. Bosh never gave up on the team. Just because he wasn't playing the same doesn't mean he gave up. Lets not forget Bosh had a history of coming back slow after injuries. Plus Jack even said after the season Bosh never gave up. However, regardless of what is true and what is not, Bosh will get booed.

godolphins
02-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Nobody should boo him at the game. Everyone should tweet him their boo's. The last time Bosh posted something on twitter was 3 months ago, i'm not even sure he remember he has a twitter account

R. Johnson#3
02-07-2011, 01:26 PM
The last time Bosh posted something on twitter was 3 months ago, i'm not even sure he remember he has a twitter account

Come on now, his life revolves around Twitter.

P.S. You use Twitter, you're lame.

j-mart
02-07-2011, 01:40 PM
I have no doubt that Bosh will be booed just as much as Vince. However, unlike Vince, I don't think Bosh will put up big numbers against the Raptors.

Sly Guy
02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
we Toronto fans always give our departed heroes the proper treatment upon their return. Vince will get a response this year worse than LeBron did in Cleveland, Bosh might get less [but probably more], so he'll feel it too.

j-mart
02-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Whoever runs the audio at the ACC should play Supermodel by RuPaul when Bosh visits.

Big Zo
02-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Whoever runs the audio at the ACC should play Supermodel by RuPaul when Bosh visits.

No, they'll only be playing a selection of Alanis Morrisette, Brian Adams, and Celine Dion, and running a bunch of ads talking about maple syrup.

Jonathan2323
02-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Outside of Toronto its not a big deal when he returns.

Tonji10
02-07-2011, 09:46 PM
welcome bro, come post in the crime family that is psd raps forum. its easy getting in, hard getting out. :D

pretty much agree with what u said. we werent going anywhere with bosh as the main guy, so im glad hes gone. plus i cant stand watching his infernal jab stepping and awkward drives to the hoop anymore.

Thanks for the welcome homes :) I'm glad to see that others were also equally happy (or well not hurt by it) that he left. For a second there, I thought I was riding the boat alone.

GodsSon
02-07-2011, 09:57 PM
No, they'll only be playing a selection of Alanis Morrisette, Brian Adams, and Celine Dion, and running a bunch of ads talking about maple syrup.

None of which comes from Toronto. I'd ask what they play at Miami games but no one shows up anyway lol

Geargo Wallace
02-07-2011, 10:00 PM

So do they play this at your games?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-YpzGsO0V0

Sox72
02-07-2011, 10:20 PM

None of which comes from Toronto. I'd ask what they play at Miami games but no one shows up anyway lol

That was kind of embarrassing.

kjoke
02-07-2011, 10:23 PM

only if this was coming from someone other than a raptor fans whose attendence is 18th while miami's is 5th

go play some curling, basketball isnt your best thing

MackSnackWrap
02-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Im praying to god he doesnt get a booed. he doesnt deserve it god damnit. Im a Tdot fan from ages, he played his contract got sick of not winning(largely because of a terrible supporting cast) and left. Did fans want him to stay in toronto and waste his prime with a terrible supporting cast and not winning????

Sox72
02-07-2011, 10:28 PM
only if this was coming from someone other than a raptor fans whose attendence is 18th while miami's is 5th

Do you realize the sheer ignorance in your post?

Car Ramrod
02-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Is it me or does Bosh look like the Raptor. An anorexic, malnourished Raptor.

I think he left because the team wanted him to rebound and was worried someone might fall on his ankle.........

Geargo Wallace
02-07-2011, 10:37 PM

Yeah you guys are 5th in attendance when you have one of the most exciting/anticipated teams ever. Your team the last few years had poor attendance compared to Toronto's. I'd hate to call you guys bandwagon fans because I don't hate Miami. I often defend you guys. But SOME fans like you need to stop being so full of yourselves.

GodsSon
02-07-2011, 10:37 PM

Let me direct you to this...

http://www.nba.com/heat/tickets/heat_fan_up_miami_2010.html

When you have 2 of the 5 best players in the league on your team, yet your organization still needs to post a PSA on how to be a fan, then that's just plain PATHETIC.

Stick to hurricane watching and Gloria Estefan, basketball isn't your best thing

Car Ramrod
02-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Bosh is a second banana. Always was, always will be. The only reason the Heat will win in the playoffs is if Wade is %100.

Pau for Geico
02-07-2011, 10:47 PM
I wouldn't be talking HEAT fans...cute intro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQWbwuwVmjI&feature=watch_response

Geargo Wallace
02-07-2011, 10:50 PM
I wouldn't be talking HEAT fans...cute intro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQWbwuwVmjI&feature=watch_response

"Bosh bought me this jacket."

I'm not hating on the song. CLASSIC!

Eagles4Lyfe
02-07-2011, 10:59 PM
i cant wait to see the heat win the next 5 titles

Geargo Wallace
02-07-2011, 11:05 PM
i cant wait to see the heat win the next 5 titles

you're just trying the get all the Lakers and Celtics fans here riled up hahha

Car Ramrod
02-07-2011, 11:06 PM

We already apologized for Brian Adams and secretly and hide Celine Dion in Vegas. But maple syrup is crossing the line....

We also are hoping that Nickleback will claim refugee status in the US.
I don't think an apology will cover them.

Geargo Wallace
02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
We already apologized for Brian Adams and secretly and hide Celine Dion in Vegas. But maple syrup is crossing the line....

Nickleback is a disgrace to music. You could have mentioned Matthew Good Band or something geeeeezzzzze.

mttwlsn16
02-07-2011, 11:16 PM

yup. whiny posh

Baltoro
02-07-2011, 11:18 PM

:laugh: Win.

Rego247
02-07-2011, 11:28 PM

didnt know it was stereotype night on PSD.

Eagles4Lyfe
02-07-2011, 11:29 PM
you're just trying the get all the Lakers and Celtics fans here riled up hahha

lol no i was trying to see if i can write a post with a straight face lol..
I'd be shocked if they win a title in the next 5 years haha..

Sadds The Gr8
02-07-2011, 11:59 PM

coming from someone who has 2 of the most popular players in the NBA on your team and your attendance isn't even #1. Where were u guys before James and Bosh came? in the 20s?

When we're in the playoffs we rocket up into the top 7 at LEAST, and we were never even competitive in the playoffs.

Miami isn't even close to a basketball market...only thing you guys care about is football.

Dol-Fan
02-08-2011, 12:15 AM

Ah, how quickly HEAT fans forget pre-Decision era. Yeah, I capitalized The Decision. Just like we have to capitalize HEAT.

So, before the Big 3 formed...once upon a time in the year 2010, the HEAT finished 15th in the NBA in attendance...low and behold, the Toronto Raptors finished 14th.

As we venture further back in time, to the ancient year of 2009, the HEAT finished 15th in the NBA in attendance once again, the Raptors finished 10th.

Should I continue? Sure, in 2008 the HEAT finished 8th in attendance, the Raptors finished 9th. In 2007, the year after the HEAT won the championship, they finished 5th and the Raptors finished 13th.

2006: HEAT 4th, Raptors 17th
2005: HEAT 5th, Raptors 16th
2004: HEAT 24th, Raptors 8th
2003: HEAT 22nd, Raptors 10th
2002: HEAT 19th, Raptors 4th
2001: HEAT 15th, Raptors 6th

As you can see, it has little to do with our nation's strange fascination with curling, and more to do with whether the team is successful or not. Put simply: you win, and the fans come out.

Bummer that your franchise still only manages 5th in the league with 2 top 5 players.

Rego247
02-08-2011, 12:15 AM
coming from someone who has 2 of the most popular players in the NBA on your team and your attendance isn't even #1. Where were u guys before James and Bosh came? in the 20s?

When we're in the playoffs we rocket up into the top 7 at LEAST, and we were never even competitive in the playoffs.

Miami isn't even close to a basketball market...only thing you guys care about is football.

tell em bro.

GodsSon
02-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Ah, how quickly HEAT fans forget pre-Decision era. Yeah, I capitalized The Decision. Just like we have to capitalize HEAT.

So, before the Big 3 formed...once upon a time in the year 2010, the HEAT finished 15th in the NBA in attendance...low and behold, the Toronto Raptors finished 14th.

As we venture further back in time, to the ancient year of 2009, the HEAT finished 15th in the NBA in attendance once again, the Raptors finished 10th.

Should I continue? Sure, in 2008 the HEAT finished 8th in attendance, the Raptors finished 9th. In 2007, the year after the HEAT won the championship, they finished 5th and the Raptors finished 13th.

As you can see, it has little to do with our nation's strange fascination with curling, and more to do with whether the team is successful or not. Put simply: you win, and the fans come out.

Bummer that your franchise still only manages 5th in the league with 2 top 5 players.

Pwned

Rego247
02-08-2011, 12:25 AM

:clap: tell 'em again Dol.

baghdadbob
02-08-2011, 12:28 AM
This post is so hilariously racist lol

Those are my peeps but facts are facts.

We don't like to work too hard and we like to be entertained.

Asi es mi hijito! EL trabajar es par los otros.

That is why we can't afford any games and stadiums are frequently empty.

GodsSon
02-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Those are my peeps but facts are facts.

We don't like to work too hard and we like to be entertained.

Asi es mi hijito!

Time to bust out my bilingual skills lol...

Qual e sua nacionalidade?

baghdadbob
02-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Qual e sua nacionalidade?

Cu-ano. Brasileiro?

Been to Cafe Photo or Millenum?

Damn, I loved Sao Paulo. Man's dream town. Move down in a minute if I was single again.

Dol-Fan
02-08-2011, 12:35 AM
:clap: tell 'em again Dol.

Shoulda ended it with a "U Mad?"

too bad I'm more mature than that.

GodsSon
02-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Cu-ano. Brasileiro?

Muito bom. Nao eu sou Portugues, meu pais vem dos Acores.

With that said, at least you're a Miami resident who's honest about the fan support down there lol

Cuba is awesome too, they love their Canadians over there lol

baghdadbob
02-08-2011, 12:42 AM
Muito bom. Nao eu sou Portugues, meu pais vem dos Acores.

With that said, at least you're a Miami resident who's honest about the fan support down there lol

Cuba is awesome too, they love their Canadians over there lol

Azores? So you got a little brotha in u then?

Rego247
02-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Shoulda ended it with a "U Mad?"

too bad I'm more mature than that.

hahaha, way to keep it classy then.

ilovemyangel
02-08-2011, 01:30 AM
"Dennis Rodman...Dennis Rodman...Dennis Rodman"

Geargo Wallace
02-08-2011, 05:36 PM
This post is so hilariously racist lol

i thoroughly enjoyed it haha

Eagles4Lyfe
02-08-2011, 05:59 PM

Football?? The one team in their state is on the verge of moving because they cant afford to keep them there and then you have the miami dolphins who haven't done much lately..
Then you go to the florida marlins and nothing needs to be said..

Wow :clap::clap::clap::clap: Standing ovation folks

Flash3
02-08-2011, 06:12 PM

justin beiber :pity:

Eagles4Lyfe
02-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Justin bieber was found by americans so go tell usher and justin timberlake for scavenging around youtube to find canadians to promote

dtmagnet
02-08-2011, 08:27 PM

Brrraaap brraap!

MVP1
02-08-2011, 08:31 PM
The Raptors made the mistake of building a team around a player who wasn't and never will be a leader.

emau5
02-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Let me direct you to this...

http://www.nba.com/heat/tickets/heat_fan_up_miami_2010.html

When you have 2 of the 5 best players in the league on your team, yet your organization still needs to post a PSA on how to be a fan, then that's just plain PATHETIC.

Stick to hurricane watching and Gloria Estefan, basketball isn't your best thing

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

LanceUpperCut
02-08-2011, 09:09 PM

Is that really the intro. So gay

THE GIPPER
02-08-2011, 09:10 PM
couldn't have said it any better myself

Dude what happened to your bargnani sig??? it was so funny lol!!!

mttwlsn16
02-08-2011, 09:23 PM
I think they will throw something at him.

People expected that something would be thrown at Bron.

And this would be unexpected.

lmaoooo

Arch Stanton
02-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Chris Bosh likes to shadow box with the Rocky statue in Philadelphia. I also think that the Witch Doctor from "Beetlejuice" shrunk his head. At least he'll have an opening to talk with Michael Keaton. Keep shadow boxing Bosh maybe you'll become a real tough guy soon.

tangent12
02-08-2011, 10:01 PM
They should sneak in a couple of master locks, wait until he's on the bench and then throw it at his head. That'd be pretty funny..

Arch Stanton
02-08-2011, 10:11 PM
They should sneak in a couple of master locks, wait until he's on the bench and then throw it at his head. That'd be pretty funny..

I don't know if they should throw metal locks at his head. First off his head is too small and they'll probably miss. Second, it's a bit overboard. I'm not opposed to tossing a beer at him. Maybe we can see the Ron Artest side of him and he can get in a fight with a fan.

Cal827
02-09-2011, 02:17 AM
I personally wouldn't boo him (You know, other than generic booing since he's an opponent lol) . Sometimes, it's just better if two parties part ways. We tried building around Bosh, and although he played rather hard for most of his tenure here, it became clear that our ceiling with him in the line-up was low (as we didn't exactly have great talent around him to complement). So in the best interest of both parties, his departure was necessary, he went to a contender where he wouldn't be the main source of offense and we can rebuild with the young talent we have now that isn't so dependent on a single player. He tried to help our team, it didn't work. The best that we could do is just move on. It's not like Lebron leaving Cleveland where it seemed that they were completely blindsided by the move. I have nothing against Lebron leaving (he was a free agent after-all), but the TV show was a bit over the top. Most Raptor fans had an idea that Bosh was gone after the season anyways (b/c of missing the playoffs multiple times).

Sadds The Gr8
02-09-2011, 03:05 AM
Football?? The one team in their state is on the verge of moving because they cant afford to keep them there and then you have the miami dolphins who haven't done much lately..
Then you go to the florida marlins and nothing needs to be said..

ye i know the Dolphins haven't done much but Florida is a football first fanbase...they love it there. they don't really care about anything else tho.

John Walls Era
02-09-2011, 03:23 AM

Their attendance isn't number 1, but they're sold out :shrug: so w.e.

John Walls Era
02-09-2011, 03:24 AM
I personally wouldn't boo him (You know, other than generic booing since he's an opponent lol) . Sometimes, it's just better if two parties part ways. We tried building around Bosh, and although he played rather hard for most of his tenure here, it became clear that our ceiling with him in the line-up was low (as we didn't exactly have great talent around him to complement). So in the best interest of both parties, his departure was necessary, he went to a contender where he wouldn't be the main source of offense and we can rebuild with the young talent we have now that isn't so dependent on a single player. He tried to help our team, it didn't work. The best that we could do is just move on. It's not like Lebron leaving Cleveland where it seemed that they were completely blindsided by the move. I have nothing against Lebron leaving (he was a free agent after-all), but the TV show was a bit over the top. Most Raptor fans had an idea that Bosh was gone after the season anyways (b/c of missing the playoffs multiple times).

Be quiet.
You're being too understanding lol.

Evolution23
02-09-2011, 06:58 AM

I knew Raptor fans were very knowledgable and I can't get mad at Rap fans for hating Bosh. I just can't believe Heat fans don't realize why Bosh is so hated in Tdot.